Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Who says a fae prince can't be a hunter? (Krystal x Katisakat)

Gabriel chuckled. "ah, but on the contrary, Cassie. it has a lot of meaning. If you like him, just go tell him. I promise it'll be worth your while." He smirked a little, following the seraph. "Aren't you the least bit curious what he might say??"

Gabriel chuckled. "you always were stubborn as a mule. its one of the reasons I like you so much. but seriously, Cassie. Just go talk to him. if not... maybe I'll just finally make an honest man out of him.. I still have the engagement ring I was gonna give him" He replied. winking at his little brother, trying to incite a jealous responce from him. The elder angel knew Castiel needed the push.

Gabriel chuckled. "Maybe so little brother, but only if you don't love the person you intend to life bond to. I happen to love Jay alot. But.. if you get it through your think little noggin that you do to.. I'd be willibg to step down, baby brother." He replied, smirking toothily. he was pushing all of Castiel's buttons, trying to help his closest friend and Ex.

Gabriel frowned, but nodded. "fine." he replied simply, Going to Naomi who happily agreed to help the archangel. She would've helped Castiel as well, but it was different coming straight from the only archangel left.

Meanwhile, JJ was quietly listening yo some rock, wondering if Gabe's plan would work.

JJ startled a second then grinned, pulling his funky cat eared headphones off his head. "Oh, hey Cassie!! What's up?" He asked excitedly, pulling his sketchbook up so that the angel couldn't see what he had been drawing. it was a portrait of Castiel, with large wings behind him, and it wasn't finished in the least. When it was done though, he fully intended on giving it to the angel he'd fallen so hard for.

JJ looked curious. "He's my best friend. So, maybe in a more.. familial way? I did love him once, yes, if that's what you're asking, but now.. he's just my best friend who I occsionally have sex with. besides, if I'm being honest I'd say he has eyes for sam." He admitted nonchalantly, smiling at the angel. He still held the sketchbook close, nervously playing with a lock of his shaggy blue hair.

JJ tilted his head in such a way that it mirrored the angel when he is confused. "That's a strange thing to not be sure about. Castiel.. do you like me?" his voice was soft as he spoke, and even the angel would be able to see how vulnerable the blue haired fae was as he spoke. JJ was never really nervous around people, and when he'd first met the angel, he was being bold. When things started to calm down though, he felt the love pooling in his heart, and knew he'd found the connection he'd been searching for all his life. He just had no idea how to tell the obviously oblivious angel.

JJ set his sketchbook facedown on the desk, his now free hand coming up to caress Castiel's cheek softly, the handonthe angel's wrist loosening and intertwing instead with his fingers. He blushed softly and leaned in slowly, kissing the angel squarely on the lips. He was being brave, and he had asked permission first. He only hoped it would be okay.

Castiel looked at him, blushing a little as he touched his cheek then his eyes widened and he gasped softly, his face turning crimson as he was kissed and he closed his eyes tightly in embarrassment, not knowing how to kiss back.

JJ broke the kiss a moment or two later, letting out a soft sound in amusement. He smiled at the angel, playing a little with the other's fingers. "You really are adorable. I like that about you. I.. like you a whole lot, Castiel. Maybe even a little bit more than just like..." he explained softly, blushing as he looked up at the ceiling, he free hand nervously rubbing the back of his neck.

Back
Top Bottom