Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Either/Or Game

Something sweet will lure me every time.

A summer day in a mountain forest or a summer day at a tropical beach?

The forest. There's a degree of serenity I can find in a forest that I cannot get at a beach.

Go for a walk, or ride a bike?

I'd go for a walk, though a bike is also rather nice as well. Walking just involves less things to worry so I can drift off into thought a bit more as I do so.

A cup of water, ice or no ice?

No ice, I tend to get stomachache when drinking icy water. ... though, for some reason I never get stomachache from eating ice cream. So weird.

Fur or feathers?

Snow. We hardly ever have nice snowy winters in Germany anymore. I miss snow so much. 😭

Sunny or cloudy?

Cloudy. It's much more soothing to me. Particularly if I got cover and its a gentle shower it's just so refreshing to me versus a nice sunny day.

Swimming at the Beach or in a Swimming Pool?

Bird for a day. Oh, the fun I could have picking my targets...

Orange Juice or Pineapple Juice?

Orange Juice, though I do love to eat pineapple, hehe.

Build a snowman or go sledding?

Play in the snow. You get wet in a much more fun way than when you get soaked from the rain, lol.

Play with a cat or play with a dog?

Depends. Dogs are, generally, more open to the idea of playing, where cats tend to prefer to sit and be petted.
If it's play, then dogs.

Tea or Coffee?

Small gathering, I don't like to be around a large number of people.

When you watch a movie in the theater, sit in the front or the back?

Candied Sweets. Better chance of restricting the intake and therefore the chance to impact my diabetes. >.>

Apple Pie or Lemon Meringue Pie?

Apple Pie. I like apples these days, lol.

Shrink to the size of a mouse for a day or become invisible for a day?

Become invisible! I don’t want to get stepped on.

Have the ability to fly or super strength?

See the future. Changing the past brings with it a whole host of potential problems (if I make one minor change, what effects will that have on the present?), and I'd rather look ahead to avoid making mistakes in what time I've got yet.

Wrap yourself up in a blanket, or put the heater on?

Wrap myself in a blanket

Go kayaking or ice skating?

Back
Top Bottom