Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Either/Or Game

I don't really care, but I lean towards Pepsi.

Steak: Medium-Rare, or Medium-Well?

Google!

Scrambled eggs or sunny side up eggs?

Fiction!

Chicken nuggets or chicken tenders?

Fries. Although I like the taste of tots, I can't eat more than two or three of them before I kinda get disgusted by their texture. Shame. >.<

Photography or painting?

Tough one. I'll go with photography though I enjoy both.

Mashed potatoes or mac n cheese?

Mashed Potatoes.. I know I'm a heathen... but I don't like Mac n Cheese.

Strawberry or Cherry?

depends on my mood, but jelly!

night or day?

Swimming. Any attempt on my part to use a surfboard inevitably and invariably results in reality proving my total lack of talent and ability to properly utilise said surfboard.

Dune or Lord of the Rings?

Lord of the rings. I watched the original Dune as a child and didn't understand the plot much, lol. Just loved the eyes. XD

Meat eater or vegetarian?

Meeeeat! Though like all things, the best route is having both. We humans evolved to eat both which is why it's best to eat both... but if I had to pick I'm going for the meat first most times!

Action or Mystery focused stories?

Tough choice since I really love both and the choice is really series-dependent, but will go with manga since I read more of those in general.

Physical book or audiobook?

I grew up on the beach, love the beach. But now being a homeowner with the pleasure of having my own private pool? Definitely a pool girl now. (Except I hate the upkeep, but on the plus side-- no other people!)

Cake or pie?

Cake. I'm not a huge fan of both to be honest but Cakes generally I like better if I had to have one. Not to say I don't find some delicious, but they aren't really something I actively go for.

Speaking of Food: Order an appetizer, or get a Dessert instead?

Edit: What I didn't edit a typo. Crazy talk :p

Last edited:
Given the choice between a morsel of food and spending time wandering a large expanse of heat and sand, I'll take the Appetiser, thanks. :D

Otherwise, I'll have the Dessert.

Savoury treats or Sweet treats?

Back
Top Bottom