Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

A dwarf and a halfing walk into a bar... [Haru||Verikatt] - NSFW

"Well...ummm. I know of two types of people who work best at night. Thieves and such and then those who...ummm...provide company for a price. I know some of both but it was the latter that gave it to me. I heard about it first from the former though. My friend <cough> obtained some one night and told me about it so I went in search of it to make sure they weren't lying. I didn't use it but I saw it in use and from what I saw it worked. "

Ransa giggled and blushed as she remembered her sneaking into the closet of her friend and watching her have sex with a half giant. It had been fascinating and sexy to see her halfling friend being stretch out so much and that giant cock slowly sliding into her pussy. The half giant hadn't lasted long for it was still a tight fit but then neither had she for Ransa had been playing with herself while watching it. After the half giant had left, she snuck out of the closet and looked at her friend's pussy which was still gaping open and watched it slowly close. Ransa had to leave the room before she put her hand in that big gaping pussy to see what it would feel like but the memory stayed with her and she had searched far and wide to obtain jars of the ointment. NOW she might actually find out what it had been like!

"Gems? What shape would the gems have been in?" Ransa wondered if she had heard about such a key. Gem encrusted keys were special and if they were special, her network might have heard about it.

Argus quirked a brow. "We'll have to see if it works then." he agreed, quite eager to find out if he could get his cock buried into either of her holes. As she asked about the gems he thought about the key. "The places for their fitment looked to be round, so in some sort of spherical shape I would assume." he told her, puzzling it out. "Though I doubt they'd be regular gems anyway. I would wager that those are slots for an orbment or materia of some sort. Exactly what kind I have no idea, but I am almost certain of it. Those men would not have been looking for just an ordinary key. Any such place locked with an ordinary key could be opened with magic." Argus mused.

Ransa grinned and pulled herself up a little bit closer to Argus ear so when she spoke in a soft breathless tone he could hear her. "Oh it works. I saw a halfing use it with a half giant. I think you might be as wide as he was...although you might be a little wider I'm not sure since I wasn't going to get THAT close to him." Ransa giggled again and repositioned herself on Argus body so that her back was against his chest and her tiny feet on his thighs. She pulled part of his beard over her body like a blanket while they talked.

"Hmmm. If it was spherical then that leaves out the Treasure of Herkyl. If they had been diamond shape then I might have said the it could be part of Tara's Tiara since that was locked up centuries ago and never recovered. The only stories I have heard recently that involved magic or mechanics are the usual talk about Oliad the Giant, The Anakabah, and The Tullahoma Technology Treasure."

Argus grinned. "I don't know if I would measure up to a half giant or not, but maybe if my cock isn't enough I can use my fist, or even my forearm." he told her, and felt her tiny little bottom settle on his flaccid cock. Reaching around her, his hands cupped her tits, and Argus leaned back as they spoke.

"Seems there's quite a number of treasures that might be able to help us. If any f those stories also deal with a key, then we might be onto something." Argus mused, and let Ransa play with his beard as he thought.

Ransa muttered something about his cock "felt" as large as a giant, let alone a half giant but didn't say it very loud. She was content to lay on Argus and chat with him.

"Oh there are plenty of tales about keys and gemstones. It's just a matter of which one. We can look at the key more closely later. I'm not sure that the train is the best place to do it or not. "

Ransa started to play and braid Argus beard for a little while she thought on the treasures but she was a little distracted by Argus. She smiled. "If we can get to one of my clans place then we can check The Book. That might help. Or perhaps the Eldar would know of such a key but then the more people would know and we might not want that."

Argus wasn't sure if they should let others know they had the key or not. Of course, there'd likely be more people looking for it, and on the other we might even get a reward if we find the rightful owner and return it. On the other other hand we might return it and lose our heads for the trouble." Argus muttered. As Ransa idly played with his beard, his idly let his hands wander her small body. It was not long before they were both plenty clean, and Argus would lift her from the tub, get out himself, and wrap her in a huge fluffy towel to dry her.

"We should get dressed in clean clothing and make ready to disembark." he told her, the senses of the Beast within now tingling, telling him that something was wrong. Her small nude form looked so vulnerable, so soft. Argus dressed hastily, strapping on his bits of armor and having Ransa braid his beard. "There's people on board. They're looking for the Key. I just know it." he told her.

Ransa wasn't going to question Argus senses. She knew that his senses had to be magnified because of his beast.

After braiding Argus beard, Rands didn't take her time drying off like she normally would have. If Argus said they had to go they had to go. It wasn't long before she was dressed in a good traveling outfit which, for a halfling, meant slacks and blouse that had plenty of hidden pockets and sturdy boots. She put on her hat and backpack and started to stuff a bit more food into her backpack. A halfling would always pack food up to the minute they were told to stop and get going.

"I'm ready. Just let me know when you want to take off. If you don't want to tell others about the key that's ok. On the outskirts of one of the shires is a hotel which is about as safe as you'll find without being in the shire itself. I'll listen to what you want to do since your senses are better than mine."

Argus watched as Ransa prepared to go, but his other keen senses told him that those on the train were looking car by car. There was little way for them to hide. "We need to go and head to the back of the train." he told her, and grabbed his things. Peering out into the hall Argus could see soldiers, the same as the ones that he'd fought back at the wreckage. Guns drawn and moving car to car, asking for passes and generally being nosy. Argus and Ransa had been given boarding passes when they got on, but the general nosiness of the soldiers got under Argus' skin.

Several cabins down from their own, the soldiers entered one and Argus prompted Ransa to move, slipping out and heading toward the rear of the train. b]"I hope you have that key in a good hiding spot."[/b] he whispered to her.

Ransa looked up at Argus when he said to move towards the back of the train and nodded. "I'm ready." Ransa whispered back and when he said moved, she did. She didn't bother answering his question about having the key. There would be time for that later. She calmly slipped down the hallway and towards the rear of the car. She actually reached the end of it before Argus did because if there was one thing Halflings knew how to do, it was move quietly and quickly. She waited for Argus to open up the back door for she also knew that he was stronger than she was.

After he opened it up, she climbed out on the little railing that separated the cars and waited for Argus to tell her if they should jump or enter the other car.

Argus moved with Ransa, the little halfling's speed quite impressive, and the dwarf kept a look over his shoulder. Soon they'd exited the car and could move to the next one back, or take their chances jumping. "Let's keep moving back then. Just stay calm. So far we haven't done anything wrong." he said, starting to question that sentiment. Just what were these guys looking for? If it was the Key, then what significance did it have?

Pushing open the door to the other car Argus would let Ransa go first. It just so happened that the car behind theirs was one of the baggage cars and there was nobody else in sight. "They might just pass through here if we find a decent enough lace to hide. What do you think?" he asked.

Ransa quickly scanned the room. She was sure that she was more adept at hiding than Argus was so she tried to find the most likely places. SHE could fit in almost any place but Argus was a little larger.

"Over there at the back. There are two large steamer trunks. You could fit in either one of them. They might be drawn to them first. I, however, can hide you better if you trust me and if you can be still until they leave."

Trusting that she had Argus attention, she went to the middle of the room and rearranged some of the boxes. "If you hide in the middle of the boxes they shouldn't find you. I will stack them up to insure that. One of the tricks is not to put your eyeball through the cracks or breaks in the boxes. It would stand out. So you need to stay in the position I put you in and I will give you my cloak to wear. It will be better if you lay down. You can lay down on your back though. I will be on the other side closer to this door. Don't worry about me."

Ransa waited for Argus to do as she asked. She knew she could hide him but she also knew it wasn't easy for Dwarves to hide.

"I don't think I want to try and squeeze into a trunk. I trust you." Argus told her and let her take her time to move him as she needed to, and soon he was well hidden. Ransa got her own spot and it was not too long before the soldiers would enter the baggage car. As Argus had predicted they did not snoop too much, and passed over their respective hiding spots without incident. Soon they had moved on and out of the baggage car, though it left them with only one option - to head back toward the front of the train. Unless they decided to try and get off.

Once the way was clear and Ransa would come and get him, Argus would look out a window and shake his head. "Train's going too fast to try and jump off I think. We'd probably get hurt less just facing those soldiers, but who knows who might get caught in a skirmish like that. I suggest we head back up to the front."

Ransa chuckled at Argus words about not wanting to fit into any of the trunks. She managed to get him all covered up and after the soldiers had left, she took back her cloak.

"We can go back if you think it is safe. We still might have to jump off the train but don't they have a stop of something soon? Should we get off then or would that be too obvious? We could jump in the middle of the middle of night also. I...I...could help a bit with that to limit any injuries."

As Ransa started to fold up her cloak to put it in her bag, Argus might notice that only part of her could be seen. The part of her that was behind the cloak couldn't be seen at all.

Argus nodded. "It should be safe. As far as when the train will stop, that's hard to say. It never stopped before the soldiers got on, so they were either here all along, which is doubtful, or they were dropped off by airship or some other conveyance. Either way, they're proving to be pesky and persistent. That has me more curious and wondering just what that Key is. Why does the military want it? They wouldn't look for something like that unless it somehow gave them more power." Argus was definitely getting more upset about the whole thing, and being hunted wasn't his cup of tea.

Seeing her cloak and how it worked Argus smiled. "That will certainly come in handy. As to jumping from the train - I'm not worried about injuries. I heal fast." he said, referring to his lycan state. Likely unless hurt my magical means or silver weapons, Argus would heal very quickly. Taking Ransa by the hand, the dwarf would start to lead her back along the route they'd come, soon making it to the dining car again. Once more, the elves were seated at that same table, and one of them nodded in their direction as they entered, the others turning to look for a moment.

Ransa had to agree with what Argus said. She didn't say anything for awhile though and followed him back into the train. When one of the Elves nodded to Ransa nodded back. She seated herself again and looked back at the Elves. They all seemed to be carrying on with their conversations except there was something about one of them that didn't sit right with her. She wasn't sure why it seemed off but it was.

Ransa moved to stand next to Argus and held out her hand. With a big yawn and a wink, she grinned and said "I think I am really tired. Walk me to my room?"

Ransa knew that Argus would be puzzled by her action but also knew he would know that she was trying to tell him something. Once they got into their room she held up her finger to her lips to tell him to be quiet for a bit. Ransa closed her eyes and mumbled low and finally turned around in a complete circle. Once done she smiled and went over to the wardrobe in the corner. She knelt down and pointed to underneath the wardrobe where she found a listening stone.

Ransa leaned against the wardrobe and started to moan and periodically hit her head against the wardrobe. "Oh...Oh...yes.. like that. By the Gods I can't seem to get enough of you. More! I want more!" She then had to clamp a hand over her mouth to prevent the giggles from escaping.

Argus had caught the small exchange between Ransa and the elf, his keen senses and otherworldly instinct helping him in that regard and most normal dwarves would have missed the entire exchange. He said nothing though, not letting on, and soon followed Ransa back to their cabin. His eyes narrowed as he saw the stone, and yet he fell right into line, moving to Ransa and grabbing her hips as he thrust himself into her backside while still clothed, grunting and moaning as she spoke, and not speaking himself though as he thought of how best to get rid of the stone. He yanked her hair, hoping to get a more genuine reaction out of her as she tried not to giggle, but inside the warf was quite irritated. Someone on this train knew something, knew that they were involved, and had brought the soldiers here. Argus still did not recognize their uniforms or insignias, but they seemed well organized.

Tilting his head down he kissed Ransa deeply, sliding his tongue into her mouth before pulling back to whisper to her in a way that the stone could not detect. "We need to get rid of it, or foil it. Ideas?" he asked before straightening and keeping her soft behind pressed to his body.

Ransa could tell that Argus was upset and wasn't sure if it was at her or not. She could have told him that one of the Elves had passed on a code to her but she had gotten too excited and didn't know when a good time to do it was. Now it had escalated and she would have to show Argus some of her history before she had wanted to. Before Ransa could say anything, she felt Argus pull on her hair and a cry escaped.

"Fuck me harder. That's it!!"

Ransa did lose herself in Argus kiss and when he started to fuck her through her clothes she pounded on the wardrobe to amplify the sounds. As she thought on what Argus said about the stone she finally nodded.

She banged against the board harder for another moment and screamed her fake fucking and then tapped Argus on his chest and then pointed to her backpack. It was a simple gesture that almost anybody with intelligence would know meant she wanted her backpack.

After Argus got her backpack she nodded for him to take over "fucking her" while she looked for what she wanted. She found it at the bottom of her backpack. Slowly she took out a small tin and opened it up. Inside was a small stone with what looked like a fuse attached to it. Ransa made sure that the rest of the stones in the tin where all wrapped up properly before returning the tin to her backpack. She went over to the window and opened it up and then went to pick up the listening stone. She attached the fused stone to the listening stone and walked back to the window. She grinned at Argus as she yelled her part of the charade and "came" with much yelling and calling out Argus name plus some of the Gods for good measure. As she "reached her climax" she pulled on the fuse and suddenly both stones flew out the window.

Ransa fell back on the bed that was under the window and looked over at Argus. "Well that was unexpected. I believe that we need to talk. Want me to start or do you want to ask questions first? "

The charade was fun to play out despite the seriousness of the situation the found themselves in. Argus kept up his end of the deal and when Ransa pulled the fuse and the stones both flew out the window, he breathed a sigh of relief. Taking a seat on the edge of the bed he looked at Ransa and said, "I think you should start. I reckon what is going on has something to do with those elves, doesn't it?"[/b] The dwarf was obviously not happy, but he waited patiently for Ransa to answer.

Ransa took a deep breath and looked at Argus. She looked down at her hands and then back up at Argus. “You aren’t the only one who has had to hide secrets. I found out at an early age that I have some talents that Halflings don’t normally have. My grandmother had them and that is why she trained me as much as she could. It’s not easy training Halflings to do anything. We, according to some races, have a tendency to be flighty. I really don’t see it but you know how it is. If you’re not human or Elf they all thing that you can’t concentrate. Like really? I bet that you can concentrate very well and…”

Ransa stopped herself and took a deep breath. She had a funny feeling that she was, as her Grandmother would say, squirreling. “Anyway, she could only teach me so much so she called in a favor and it involved the Elves. I was apprenticed to them for a short period. Funny, now that I think on it, I don’t think anybody else was apprenticed for such a short time. Either I was a genius or they wanted to get rid of me. Anyway, the Elf on the train was from that village. From the Elves I also learned how to Harvest in small quantities Magicite and how to use it. That was until the lab blew up. It wasn’t my fault. REALLY it wasn’t. But I decided that was a good time for me to leave. THEY called it the end of my apprenticeship.

Ransa let out her breath and looked at Argus. She hoped that he wasn't mad and that he would still want her because not many people trusted halflings who had some power at their disposal.

Argus listened as his little halfling lover explained a bit about the elves and he even groaned a little when it was revealed that one of the ones in the dining car was one she knew. "So you recognized one of the elves but didn't say anything?" he asked, confused. Pushing that aside for a moment he continued, "So you now how to use materia stones, that's not so unusual. What other talents do you have?" He thought of making some pithy sexual comment, but held back.

Ransa hung her head in shame. She should have said something but between eating and fucking Argus it had slipped her mind. There was another reason though and he needed to know it.

"I know I should have but then the food came and then we had that terrific sex and...well I just forgot about it. I was going to tell you but when we came back after our bath something had changed. You remember him wiggling his fingers in a greeting? That was a code. It was how he wiggled them. I can show you another time. No words exchanged just a caution. THEN there was that one Elf that didn't even look at us. That is sort of unusual. He had before and even if it is to look down in disdain they usually look."

Ransa thought for a moment and shook her head. "Yeah, I can work with the stones and shape them and manipulate them and ummmm....well....I can do some magic healing and other things like sense where the stones are and how pure they are. I used to make a game of it. They would hide some of the material and I would have to go and find it. I don't think they hid it very well because it was easy to find. I can also do some spells but I'm not good at that. I think the things that I am best at are dancing, flexibility, sensing the raw material and sex. I can make potions and sew and cook and track a bit. Probably other things but I can get distracted a bit when I see you and think of your body next to mine and what we can do together."

Ransa was trying to be honest with Argus but she never did stop to think of what she could do. She just did it. She trusted in herself and didn't worry about the little details until she had to. Perhaps it was the Halfling way. She would probably have to be more aware when she was travelling with Argus.

Argus could tell that for some reason Ransa was ashamed and he moved to her, literally lifted her up in his arms, and he kissed her. Kissed her like her life would depend on it, deep and passionate. Holding her in his arms he almost cradled her and he said, "I don't care that you do magic, or that you even hid certain things from me. You should not be ashamed at all. I am falling in love with you Ransa, and I love you for you, not for anything else." he admitted.

It was a big admission, but the dwarf knew what he wanted in his heart and nobody had made him feel like Ransa. Right now it was a matter of separating out what he truly felt from the physicality of things.

Ransa returned Argus kiss and put her arms around his neck and through his beard when he picked her up. "I wanted to tell you earlier but things happened so fast. I didn't really mean to keep things from....wait. You love me? Little me? I'm not a Dwarf. Is that allowed? Oh who cares if it isn't. Two people loving each other can't be wrong, right?"

Ransa closed her eyes for a moment and laid her head on Argus chest, stroking his beard. She then giggled and looked up at him. "I think I squirreled again but it was really your fault. You can't kiss me like that and not get me distracted."

Ransa suddenly looked up and frowned. "Something isn't right. The harmonics are off. Can you feel it? Open up your Dwarven senses and tune into the Mgacite. It's a stone. You should be able to feel it. Even in a process stage there will be a residual feel to it. It feels...this feels...like they...Oh dear Gods. I think somebody is trying to blow up the train. This might be the time to get off Darlin."

Argus chuckled. "Yes you, little you. And it's allowed by my book. You squirreled again, but it's ok. You can squirrel any time. I'll always have nuts for you. he said, grinning and teasing.

Her look made him pause though, and Argus fell silent, listening. He could hear it, the senses of the boar dialing in. Not known for their eyesight, their other senses were acute, and Argus nodded. "Time to get off, but we can't let innocent people die. If we try to save them it will give us away, but if we do nothing then a lot of people will die for something they know nothing about. Should we draw the fight away do you think?" he asked, obviously torn on what to do.

Before answering Argus, Ransa gave him a deep and slow kiss. "I love you too silly and love your nuts. I have no desire to have them roasted."

She giggled and snuggled as she thought. She thought best when she was eating or snuggling so snuggling it was. "Hmmm. That is a problem. I think that I cold try to slow down the magacite but I'm not sure I can if more than one person is involved. If you think that they are going to blow up the train because of us then it will give us away. If you think they are just doing it to get rid of the train anyway, for there is a movement trying to do that, then there isn't much we can do but..." Ransa straightened up and then smiled. "I think we can do this if we talk to the Elves. I think that one of them is responsible for heating up the magacite. The one who was hunched over and had the cloak on. Remember when my friend just waved to me and didn't say anything? The cloaked one didn't do anything or even lift up his head. I think he has something on the rest of them so what do you think about us going and talking to them? At the very least we can break his concentration and then the magacite can cool down a bit. At the very least we can see how many are on board the train."

Back
Top Bottom