Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

A dwarf and a halfing walk into a bar... [Haru||Verikatt] - NSFW

Argus was well aware of the gems that Ransa was leaving behind, and he was thankful for it - not for the monetary aspect but the respect and consideration that Ransa was showing him. "I am sure that they will bring us anything we desire on the train." Argus told her and then as she shifted and sat back down, clenching her tight little butt around his cock, there was no way to hide the arousal that he was now starting to experience and he leaned forward a little and pulled Ransa back. ""I don't know if you should tease me like that, Little One. I doubt your ass, lovely as it is, could handle me.... but we can try." he whispered to her, one hand sliding up to cup a small but soft breast and give it a squeeze, not caring if anyone saw.

Ransa's giggle quickly turned into a moan when she felt Argus' hands on her breasts. They felt so good but he was right. Perhaps it hadn't been wise for her to tease him so with her ass. On the other hand she couldn't say she was sorry for she was curious.

Ransa leaned back and looked into Argus eyes. "Aye. It isn't the time nor place for it but that doesn't mean I wasn't curious as to feel it. I think we need to put in an order for refreshments and then go to our room. I see that some of the Elves are having the same idea. See that blonde female? And the silver haired male? They are an item. You can tell because they are trying to hide it but you can tell. I don't think that she is suppose to be his. One of the other ones is glaring at the guy. "

Ransa watched for a little bit and then stretched up to kiss Argus. "Can we go to our room now? I want to ask you boarish questions which I'm sure you'll get tired of answering. THEN we can have dessert."

She wiggled on his lap for a little bit and then slid down and out from their seats. She stood next to the table and waited for Argus. Her eyes were only for him though as she waited. Whatever the others in the dining car were doing she didn't care.

Argus was more than happy to place an order for some dessert and refreshment to be delivered to their cabin, and he paid with one of the gems that Ransa had slipped him. "Shall I carry you my sweet?" he teased as he picked her up, his hand giving her bottom a little grope as he did so. Soon they were headed back to their own little cabin on the train.

As he entered the sleeping cabin with Ransa in his arms, Argus said, "I told them not to bring the first refreshments back for at least an hour." His grin was unmistakable, and he took a seat on the edge of the bed, sitting Ransa directly on his lap. "So what do you have in mind?" he asked.

Ransa giggled as he lifted her up and carried her. She could certainly get used to him doing that. She gave the Elves a little wave as she disappeared out of sight and laid her head down on Argus shoulder.

When they finally got to their room, not that it took long but it DID seem like it did to her, she put her arms around his neck and kissed him. "An hour huh? Well that doesn't give us much time. " She sat down on his lap and started to play with his beard. "Hmmm. I don't know. I just like having time alone with you and look forward to the day when I can actually feel your cock inside of me. You could spend the time trying to stretch me out some more. Sometimes I hate being this small!"

Ransa grinned when she said it. Her eyes were already smoldering at the thought of having Argus inside of her. She had a high tolerance for pain and knew that Argus wasn't shy about sex either. "Sometime...soon...I want to feel your cock in me. Even if it is only your head. Your fingers are delightful but they aren't your cock. If you are going to let me fuck you then I think it a good thing to try and let your own cock stretch out my tiny pussy." Ransa changed positions so her legs were straddling Argus lap and leaned forward to whisper into his ear as she started to rock back and forth on his lap. " Doesn't that make sense? To feel your hard cock pushing my nether lips apart while you enter me? To feel my lips swell in need and lust for your as you part them? To feel my inner muscles clench around you, massaging your cock and trying to adjust to you. Yeah it will hurt but some hurting is good and my body will get used to that. Of course even with me getting used to it, I will still feel incredibly tight and we'll both feel every single inch as you push inside me. Is that what you want? I know that I want it...if I can be bold enough to say it."

Argus saw her little wave to the elves and he chuckled. Ransa was a tease and he loved every minute of it. Back at their cabin he listened as she spoke with candor about what she would like. "You can always speak your mind with me. I love how you think, and though I think we should take it slow, part of me wants to hurry and try the deed and see how much you can handle." he admitted.

The way her tiny body rocked on his lap only made Argus want her more and it was likely that Ransa would feel his cock grow under her, pressing up so that she rocked on that growing bulge. "I'd love for you to say hello." Argus teased.

Argus was right. Ransa could be a tease when she wanted to be. She felt nice and safe with Argus even with the discovery that he was a changer. Ransa rocked back and forth for a little bit longer and then scooted back a bit to look at Argus growing cock underneath her. It was still covered up but it was obvious it was growing. She waved to it and then frowned.

"Hmmm. He's not answering right away. Do you think he is shy? Perhaps I need to give him a hug."

Ransa scooted back a little more, now coming perilously close to falling off of Argus lap. She grinned up at Argus while her little hands started to maneuver his clothes so that his cock was exposed. She then put her hands on his cock and started to move it back and forth. She loved how it felt in her hands. It was nice and warm and getting harder by the moment. Ransa pretended that it was cold though and shook her head.

"I can see that it needs special attention so it won't get cold." Ransa bent down and licked Argus cock head almost purring at the feel of it. She loved it so much that she decided she wanted more of it so her let her lips enclosed around it She tightened her lips so that it wouldn't pull out of her mouth and then the tugged on it a little bit.

Ransa kept that up for a couple of times, letting her tongue flick across the slit on top of his cock but then popped it out of her mouth. She had a satisfied look on her face as she licked her lips. "I like how he says hello. I think he was getting a little cold though. I know I'm pushy but I want to feel him just a little bit ok?" Ransa quickly shucked her own undergarment, which for some reason seemed to almost magically fall off, and then sat back down on Argus lap. Now her cunt lips were right up against his exposed cock. "Spread apart my lips please Argus. I want to feel you more. Even perhaps you can just stick the head in when it gets wet enough? It's torture being this close to it and not REALLY feel some of it."

There was no doubt that this randy little halfling was turning him on, the Argus' shaft looked absolutely massive next to Ransa's tiny pink cunt. She had slipped down and licked him, and the strong hand of the dwarf pushed back her red tresses so he could watch that pink tongue massage over his cumslit. "Just like that kitten, beg for your cream." he said, and his onyx eyes sparkled with his desire as Ransa then begged for him to fuck her basically. Taking the tiny woman by the hips, Argus moved as she did, that swollen crown of his cock almost catching her tight hole, but always seeming too large for the opening, though Ransa got more and more wet, her pussy now puffy and swollen in her own desire, and in another movement that large mushroom head just popped into her stretching her, and feeling almost impossibly tight around his wide cock, her tiny halfling pussy quite stretched. A low heated groan left Argus as he looked down to see her swollen red pussy glistening and stretched around his meat.

Ransa loved the taste of Argus and was so proud when he seemed to lick her licking his cumslit. She looked up at him with eyes darkened with desire when he pushed her hair out of the way and growled low when his cock kept missing her cunt. Just feeling it rub up against her slit got her wetter and wetter and finally it slipped in.

Her eyes got large as her scream was cut off by her need to breathe. Ransa felt like she was giving birth by having something so large inside of her. Not that she knew what it was like to give birth but she figured it had to be like that. Something as big as a child coming out of her pussy just HAD to feel like this. Having seen some of her friends giving birth, for in halfling villages all the women were called in to assist in births, Ransa knew how the women breathed. She automatically started to breathe those little gaspy which sounded so much like a little puppy trying to breathe. This little puppy though had a big smile on her face.

"Yes...God yes. You fill me up and you're not even in far. Oh..damn...."

Ransa finally got her breathing under control and looked at Argus. "Thank you. I think that I am going to be addicted to you. I'm going to push it in a little....SLOWLY." Of course even a half inch in further would be hard but Ransa couldn't help but plead for that marvelous cock to be inside of her. She looked down and saw how puffy her nether lips were and knew she would only be able to take an inch MAX this early in her training. She licked her lips and then stared at Argus as she relaxed her muscles as much as she could and then pushed down. She wasn't sure how far she pushed. She just pushed until she could stand it any more.

Ransa stopped when the pain became too much and started her breathing again. She could feel her pulse through her pussy lips. They were spread almost impossibly wide and throbbed at their effort. She shivered as her tiny pussy stretched and clenched and unclenched around Argus cock. Ransa pulled on Argus beard to bring his head closer to her so she could kiss him since she didn't want/couldn't move right now. Once her mouth was within touching distance of hers, she moaned and kissed him. Her tiny tongue danced with his as her tiny gasps filled his mouth as if she was giving him the kiss of life. In actuality Argus was giving her the kiss of life. Ever since meeting him, she had never felt more alive.

The little halfling was so tight and her tiny little cunt clenched and unclenched around his cock and Argus' eyes almost rolled back in his head. If he'd have known this would feel so good, he'd have tried to fuck a halfling woman before! "Fuck, you're so tght!" Argus moaned, and though he wanted nothing more than to bury himself balls deep into her little puss, he knew that was impossible right now. So he throbbed inside of her, making her feel more full than she ever had before even tough he wasn't even halfway inside of her! When she grabbed his beard he groaned again and eagerly kissed her, his tongue dancing with hers and his massive hands, comparatively speaking, found her breasts to engulf and squeeze them, her little pink nipples hard against his palms. "Fuck me Ransa. Be mine. Only mine. I'll make you feel like none other." he asked her, and one hand slid down her tny body and around to grab her ass, which was spread wide by her legs straddling him and her flexibility, and he probed at her asshole with a finger, feeling already how tightly her pussy was stretched.

Ransa took a moment out from kissing Argus to look into his eyes. Her eyes still showed her lust for him but she hoped he could see that he had won her heart also. "Of course I am yours Argus. You already make me feel like nobody else has and I do not want to find out if anybody else can. "

She couldn't say anything else because by then his hands had started to spread her ass apart and she gasped. Ransa arched up and in doing She arched her back which drove Argus cock into her pussy another half inch. THAT caused her eyes to roll as she immediately clenched around him. As she relaxed her body, her tiny puckered asshole opened up a little bit more and Argus finger slipped in. She gasped at the feeling and moaned.

"By the Gods you feel so good in me. I've never felt anything so good. FUCK! I don't want to stop."

Randy Ransa lived up to her name for she was totally under Argus spell. She wanted to feel him stretch her out and although she knew they would have to be careful, she couldn't resist lifting up a little bit on his cock and then lowering herself again upon his cock. With each movement, she could feel her body stretching out to its maximum width and knew that she would have to get out the cream. She would mention it to Argus some time but right now she just wanted to impale herself upon his rod. She continued to rise and fall upon his cock as much as she could, thrilled with the knowledge that he wanted her just as bad as she had wanted him.

Argus fingered her ass and let her adjust to how his cock stretched her out as best she could. He doubted he could get the whole thing inside of her even if he wanted to. He'd be poking at the back of her womb and her spine if he tried. But damn that would feel amazing. He grunted in pleasure as Ransa managed to take another half an inch, her little cunt stretched out like a halfling male would fist her. Maybe even more. Soon that lovely little halfling was sliding up and down, fucking the huge swollen head of his dick like she couldn't get enough, that ridged head teasing her entrance over and over, stretching her as her cunt slipped along it, her juices coating him and slicking her muscular thighs. In response Argus pushed his finger into her ass deeper and left it there, letting it stretch her ass a little, and feeling his own cock through that thin membrane as Ransa bounced on the crown.

"You want me to fill that tiny pussy of yours Pet? or do you want to swallow all I have to give? Either way I'm going to fill one of your holes." he promised, and roughly grabbed her tits with his hands, squeezing them and tugging her tiny pink nipples as she managed to slide just past the head of his thick pulsing cock.

Ransa could barely get any breath out to answer Argus so she did the next best thing. She turned her head and then just said "meow" to him. Her giggle afterwards became a gasp and when she felt Argus' finger in her asshole she moaned. By now Ransa was like one of the toys she had when she was younger. The figure on a pole that if you bent them one way the body would go in another direction. Ransa moved up and down on Argus' cock, enjoying the feeling of being almost impossibly stretched out. The ridges of his cockhead scraped the inside of her pussy.

She slowly altered her position although never giving up on her much hard fought perch. Now, with his finger in her ass, she could lean a little back against it as well as up and down on his cock. By now her juices were freely flowing and she was well on her way to a big release. There were usually two times when Ransa didn't talk much. It was when she was close to cumming and when she was eating. Argus seemed to be able to shut her up rather effectively.

Ransa moved faster and faster on Argus cock and finally started to let out little yips as she tried to catch her breath. She leaned into his hands on her breasts just so she could have a bit more support but it was useless. Her orgasm came and hit her hard. As her cum flooded out of her and covered Argus cock, she screamed his name. Her inner muscles all cramped up hard against Argus and Ransa was finally still as her inner body danced around his cock.

Finally her release was over and Ransa wavered on Argus cock like a toy. Happy whimpers of delight came from her but her eyes were closed and her body twitched periodically. She wasn't really aware of much of anything right now...just a euphoric sense of satisfaction.

Argus wasn't worried about Ransa not really breathing. It wasn't like he was cutting off her air, and he felt her pussy spasm around his fat cock and smiled. Pushing his finger deeper into her ass he wondered just how much she could take, just how stretched she could become. She was so wet, her cunt coating his dick and both their thighs with its juices. Then she came and her tight pussy threatened to force out his girthy invader, but he pushed her down, forcing her to keep that cock inside of her as her juices flowed, making the penetration at least a little easier. By now her muscles were getting used to the stretch, and yet Argus knew he couldn't fit much more into her unless he wanted to nestle his cock in her womb. Already she was stretched and her little tummy bulged a bit from the head of his cock.

She was practically out of it, and swayed on his cock, though Argus would never let her fall. Instead he moved her around, slowly rotating her on his cock until she faced away, and looked down to see how he stretched her and only imagining just how he might ever get that cock into her tiny ass. He pumped into her, hardly more than the head of his cock, but enough to feel how her body adjusted and hear how wet she was with sloppy lewd noises from her sex as he worked his way toward his own release.

Ransa cried out when Argus turned her around for she thought he had meant that he was withdrawing from her. She didn't want that so she clamped down on her muscles even though they screamed at her. When she discovered that she could use his legs for more support she did so.

"MMMMmm. Feels good. Must use stretch cream next time. I want to feel more of you. You complete me."

Ransa wasn't sure if Argus heard her or not but she didn't care. The feel of him plowing her was something she was determined to do whatever it took for her to keep him and give him pleasure. With that fixed some place in her mind, her tiny hand slid beneath her own body so that she could feel Argus fucking her. Her hand spread wide so that she could semi wrap it around Argus cock. She started to put pressure on his cock with her hand. Squeezing when she knew that her body was squeezing his head inside of her. This way the shaft of his cock was also getting attention and not just the head. Ransa loved the feel of his cock and she couldn't help but moan in delight when she felt it. It didn't bother her that it was coated with her own juices because it was all part of him and he was the cause of her being so wet.

Argus had heard of this stretch cream, an oft-used lubricant in many brothels, allowing halfling women and gnomes, the smaller races, to make use of the clientele of the larger races. It certainly would be quite nice. There was a grunt of surprise as Ransa showed her flexibility to reach back and grasp his cock, or try to, her tiny hand only able to really put pressure on that slick shaft, the swollen crown of his cock just inside of her tiny pussy, stretching it just right, and Argus groaned his pleasure.

"If I cum in you I will more than fill you up. You want me to fill that pussy of yours, Little Ransa? or paint you from head to toe?" he asked, and reached up to grab her hair as he pressed forward, and forced another thick inch into her tiny body, having already reached the end of her channel and pressing against her cervix. He wondered if this was almost like giving birth. Certainly his cock wasn't as large as a halfling infant, but it wasn't that far off either, and the press against her cervix reminded him of this.

Ransa gasped as Argus sunk into her tight pussy another inch. She took a breath, making her body hug his cock every more so, and finally spoke. "Yes. Fill me up. Fill up my pussy and when it runs out fill me up more." She knew that when he came, her stomach would distend a bit until the pressure would be so great the cum from both of them would swirl around like the river current and finally leak out. In the meantime she could, and would, feel it swirl around in her.

In her husky voice she started to plead with him. "Fuck me Argus. Never stop fucking me. I don't want any body else." Ransa's body was twitching again and convulsing around Argus cock and body.

Even pushing in that other inch meant that Argus was barely halfway into her body, and already he'd hit her depth. But then Ransa told him to fill her up, to give her everything he had. "I'm going to empty my balls into you." he promised the little halfling with a growl, and slapped her ass, hard enough to leave it warm and throbbing. Then he started to move, sliding those first inches and that thick swollen head, larger than Ransa's own fist, in and out of her weeping cunt. The wet sounds of her sopping pussy, and looking at how he stretched her, and Argus did not last much longer.

Becoming still his cock throbbed and twitched, his balls giving a great spasm as they started to empty, and blast after blast, rope after rope of thick dwarven cum shot into Ransa's pussy, into her womb. Just as she had predicted, her tiny belly drew taut and round and by the time he was done, his cum was already leaking out around the thick plug of his cock and running down her soft but shapely thighs.

Ransa tried to relax but that was impossible. She was too excited and loved how it felt when Argus pushed his head into her tiny pussy. Each time it felt as if he was spreading her wide again and again. It never seemed to get old. She moved her hands to press in front of her stomach where she felt his head hit. She could feel it knocking against her hands, it only being separated by her skin. Whenever she felt it, she would either rub the top a little bit or pushed against it. It was glorious! THEN she felt his cock expand and start to shoot his seed into her which spread her out even wider.

"YESS! Thank you. By all the Gods that feels so good." Ransa finally moved her arms to hold her stomach and feel it stretch out. She wasn't sure why or anything but she just wanted to feel him more and this was one way. THEN she felt the heat. Not the heat from him fucking her silly. She had already felt that. This was different. This was the heat from his seed being shot into her, filling her up until her body couldn't hold any more and then it feeling it run down her legs.

"Hang on!" was the only thing she could tell Argus. Ransa slowly pushed against her bulging cum filled stomach. The sensations were too much for her to handle and she twitched on Argus cock as she slowly pushed their now mingled cum out of her stomach. She felt the pressure and knew that Argus would have to hang on to her hips if he still wanted to stay in side of her. She threw back her head and gave a voiceless cry as she felt the semen waterfall push out any way it could. Ransa's back arched and she was glad now for her strong muscles from dancing and exercising, so that Argus see her distended stomach and her pushing it back into a more comfortable position.

Argus was grinning the entire time, which to many would be an odd expression on a dwarf, but Ransa had done everything right, even massaging his cock through her own tummy. That was one kinky halfling and Argus loved it. He grabbed her hips and stayed inside of her as she pushed his cum out of her snatch and he felt the warm juices slide out around his cock and down her thighs, coating his balls and slicking her legs.

"We're going to have to take another bath." he said with a chuckle, and only once it seemed like Ransa was ready to be empty did Argus pull out of her, her abused cunt all pussy and swollen now, and her tiny little asshole winking at him as her muscles contracted and tried to go back to their tight normal form. They would, but they'd never been stretched like this before and Argus had ruined her for other men, his thick dwarven cock even more girthy than a human. Reaching down he slapped his cock up between her legs and against her well-used pussy before he lifted her up and would carry her to the bath. "I suppose we should call and have someone change those bedclothes." Argus mused.

Ransa giggled at Argus comment about the sheets even though she was exhausted. She let Argus pick her up and just clung to him. She loved how easily he could pick her up and she was, to tell the truth, in awe of the fact that he could move after that round of sex.

Ransa laid her head on his chest and slowly nodded. "That would be good. Actually opening the window a little bit to get some fresh air in wouldn't be bad either." Ransa suddenly stiffened in his arms for a moment and then giggled as she felt some more of their mingled cum gush out from an aftershock affect. "I can see that I'm going to be taking a lot of baths around you. I get to help you bath too don't I? You can help me bathe because I am so sore. I swear I can feel the wind going up my body in places that it never has before."

Argus chuckled but stopped by the window to throw it about halfway open and then moved on to the bathroom. Setting Ransa down he grinned at her assessment. "I imagine baths will be in order and some nice aftercare of your abused puss. It's so small and pink, but I'll make sure I treat you right. It too." he said with a grin and reached down to stroke a thick finger along her well-fucked snatch. Then, as if on impulse, he bent and kissed her mouth, letting the kiss linger with a soft sound of passion before he broke from it and began to run water into the tub.

The magically heated water soon halfway filled the tub, and Argus picked Ransa up again, and moved them both into the large basin, lowering into the hot water slowly. Still he cradled her in his lap and kissed her small face. "Isn't that better?" he asked her, a hand slipping between her legs.

Ransa laid her head on Argus chest and smiled when he went back to open up the window. She stared down at the water that was magically filling up and gave a soft sigh of delight when Argus slid them both into it.

"Oh....This is indeed delightful. I trust you Argus. I know you'll take care of me. I wouldn't still be here if I didn't think that. Add my poor little bottom to your care too please. You stretched me out to where I thought I'd be torn asunder. I want us to try again sometime. I have an ointment that will help."

Ransa smiled at the thought of Argus applying the magical cream to her so that he could totally bury himself inside of her without killing her. "I like how you fuck me Argus." With those words, Ransa just closed her eyes and enjoyed the warmth of the soothing water, automatically spreading her legs a little more for Argus fingers.

Argus smiled at the soft sigh from his little halfling lover, and he spoke softly to her. "An ointment? I hope it can help. I want to be buried as deeply into you as I can be next time." he told her, and gently caressed and washed her stretched and abused pussy, his fingers slicked with her cum and his as well.

"And I like fucking you." he said with a laugh. Soon he'd grabbed the soap and began to wash her, being careful and gentle in her nethers, and wanting her to heal properly so he could fuck her again soon. "So this key we have. Any idea who might know what it is or what it does?" he asked, referring to the object she'd gotten off the girl back at the crash. Argus was sure that someone would be looking for it.

Ransa snuggled against Argus and nodded. "Yes it will help. It is a magical ointment that was given to me. It will allow you to bury your huge cock in me. If you take is slowly at first so it can adjust my body, then you can plow into my pussy or ass all the way. We could hear your balls slapping against my butt, feel my tight ass bump against your stomach." As she talked she couldn't help but tighten her pussy around Argus fingers. He just got her so excited that it was intoxicating just to imagine him all the way in her.

"Mmmm. Oh yes, the key. I only looked at it briefly but it's not meant for a small chest. It's more like a door and wall key."

Finally Ransa picked up the soap and started to soap Argus chest and make little designs in the soap. She smiled as she did so, loving the feel of his hair chest and strong thighs.

"Where would you get such an ointment?" he asked her, genuinely curious. "Is it made for the express purpose of allowing small people like you to fuck large ones?" he asked. It seemed strange, but then people did odd things to allow the greatest of pleasures. He was glad she could come up with it because he wanted nothing more than to be buried in her cunt and ass. He felt her tiny pussy tighten around his fingers and he pulled one out and then both so he could clean her properly, listening as she described the key.

"It also looked like it had spots for some sorts of gemstones or the like to be inserted." he said, musing out loud. He relaxed as Ransa started to play with his chest and he smiled down at her.

Back
Top Bottom