Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

A dwarf and a halfing walk into a bar... [Haru||Verikatt] - NSFW

"I bet you love my nuts. Next time we have some alone time you'll have to show me just how much." he said with a grin as one large hand gave her bottom a squeeze. Then he listened as she gave her ideas. "I wish we knew what the true purpose was. Were it simple destruction of the train, then one might try to get the occupants to flee. I can understand the hatred against such things, but killing innocent people is never the answer and will only speed us on toward war. As for taking to your elven friends, I have no problem with doing that. Let's go."

Argus would set Ransa down, patting the top of her head affectionately, and then let her lead the way, keeping a sharp eye out for anything that seemed out of place. Luckily they didn't see the soldiers, and son had arrived at the dining car, the elves still at their table.

Ransa took a deep breath and the nodded. "OK. let's go see them but not before I get another kiss." Ransa grinned as she gave Argus a big kiss before scooting off, giggling as he patted her butt and head. Her giggles disappeared when they entered the car where the Elves were.

She stopped in front of their table and motioned for Argus to stand by the one who had his head bowed and covered by his hood. "Hi! I noticed you were here before but we were in a hurry and didn't stop to say hi. You don't mind if I have a seat do you? Ohhh. You ordered the sticky buns? Aren't they the greatest?"

Ransa knew she was rambling but this time she let herself ramble because it was expected. The Elf that she knew raised an eyebrow but nodded. "Indeed they are little one. What can we do for you?"

Ransa grinned as she hopped up on the seat next to the Elf, causing him to hurriedly scoot over. "Weeelll. If you wouldn't mind could I have a piece?" Ransa battered her eyes at the group, knowing full well that it was very hard to ignore a Halfling when they pleaded for food. Ransa didn't wait for permission and just reached out for a piece that was closest to the hooded figure. When she reached across to him, she knocked over his wine glass. "Ohhhh. I am so sorry. I didn't mean do to that. Let me help clean that up." Ransa jumped up on the table, knocking MORE glasses over on the figure and jumped down on the seat next to him. She pulled back his hood as she pulled out her dagger and whispered into his ear. "You might want to stop encouraging the overheating my friend. I am hungry and while I haven't had Elven ears in a long time, I might satisfy that urging right now. Now I'm not sure how you convinced the other Elves here to let you be but you leave this train alone. It's protected by the Sigil. They don't like people blowing up their things. Leave us alone too. Got that? My friend might not talk as nicely as I am right now otherwise." As she mentioned her friend, she nodded towards Argus figuring out that he looked pretty imposing. To drive the point home, Ransa nicked the Elves ear with her dagger. "Oops. How clumsy of me. Let me help patch that up. I guess I 'd better go now but think on what was said."

Ransa jumped down next to Argus and started to walk out of the dining car in the opposite direction. She heard her Elf friend take over with the hooded one. "Well. I guess you can never tell with those little people. Can you imagine just reaching across to help themselves and look how they stained your outfit Cronos. You even got some of your wine on your ear. HOW did you manage that?"

Argus watched and listened to the exchange, looking as dour and stern as his race was known for, thumbing his axe as he stood as guard to his halfling lover. Soon they were on their way again and once they would exit the dining car he would slow and shake his head. "There's no guarantee that they won't start it up again, and what about the soldiers? I don't think they'll just..."

CRACK! CRACK!

Two gunshots rang out, wood paneling splintering close by as the soldiers sent off a couple warning shots.

"You two! Stop right there and show us your boarding passes!" came the shout from the other end of the car.

"Shit!" Argus growled and looked back. "Fight or flight?" he asked Ransa quickly.

Ransa was pleased with her grand performance. She had sort of told the truth and implied much more. She was about to say something when she saw the wood splinter next to her.

"Damn. They were suppose to give us more time. I vote for flight. We have all our stuff with us. I don't have time to blow up their weapons. Come on. Don't worry about me. I learned to fall early on."

Ransa, worried that Argus would wait for her and get injured, ran to the end of the platform and jumped off to the right side. She quickly rolled upon impact but felt one of her ribs take an extra hit. She tried to hide her umph and knew she could heal herself later but there wasn't time now. She immediately got up and started to run in a zig zag motion. she didn't care if the tracks showed she was injured. All the better for after she healed herself.

As she took off, Argus turned to make sure he bought her some time, roaring out his defiance of the man now shooting at them, his large axe coming up and blocking a few shots. Then he was off after her. Dwarves were decent runners, for what they were. They were a bit slow, good for sprints, or good for longer duration runs... but still slower than humans mainly due to their shorter legs. He reached the end of the car and jumped, his muscular legs propelling him from the car. He rolled as he hit and then... kept rolling. His muscular but general round form kept momentum going and he rolled down the embankment, trying to grab traction and stop his momentum before he splashed into the water below.

Ransa ran as fast as her little legs could take her and then stopped to see if Argus was following. She had heard his roar but when she turned around she saw him roll towards the water.

"By the Gods stop rolling you stupid Dwarf!"

Ransa quickly thought out her options and finally she could only think of one. It might hurt Argus but it wouldn't hurt him for long thanks to HIS recuperative abilities. Ransa started to run towards Argus as she concentrated on putting up a force barrier in front of him. She knew when he hit it for it knocked her back also. She was expecting that so she was able to keep up her field long enough to stop Argus from rolling any closer.

Ransa paused next to Argus and hit his arm hard. "Don't do that again. You scared me! Can you run? If not I can put the invisibility cloak over both of us for a bit."

Argus was laughing, almost hysterically, as Ransa caught up to him. Evidently the fall and roll had not bothered him at all and he was quite amused. "Aye, I can run. But I don't think they'll be jumping off the train after us, unless they're just as crazy as we are. Which I doubt." he said with a grin, and pulled Ransa into him for a big dwarf hug.

"C'mon, let's go. We'll handle them if they show up." he said, and he'd take her by the hand to start climbing the hill back up to the rail tracks. The train was, by now, out of sight.

"See? We'll just follow the tracks." he said.

Ransa hugged Argus tightly for he had indeed worried her. She knew he was a bit crazy but really! Finally she followed him up the hill and smiled. "Yeah, not too many people are as crazy as you. Good thing you found me huh." She winked at him and then looked at the tracks. "Do you really think we should be following the tracks? Or at least closely? Won't they expect that? Could that be how they followed us before?"

Ransa pulled out some jerky from one of her numerous pockets and chewed on it. She pulled off a piece and handed it to Argus. "That made me hungry. I won't set up a fire or camp but will make due with this for now. You want some?" She had some magic items and some technological items that she would show Argus later that would help with their meals. A halfling, after all, wouldn't be caught dead without something to make dinner with.

Argus thought a moment. "We don't have to follow the track, but they're the fastest way to our destination. I really didn't want to get off the train, but I didn't want to get involved in a battle there either. Too much chance for innocent people to get hurt. Seems those soldiers don't much care about that though." he said with disdain.

"Maybe there is someplace we can go to try and figure out that key.... but that was where the train was going too, right?" he asked. Taking a piece of the jerky that she offered, Argus chewed on it thoughtfully.

"I don't like this Ransa. I wish we had a faster way to travel. I might have to see about getting us our own little airship." he said. "It will be expensive but at this rate we'll never get anywhere." he groused.

"I know baby. This certainly isn't how I thought it was going to be. Do you think you could find us a cave? We could go over things then and be out of the elements. I can make sure it is heated up and we have enough food. I will admit my ribs could stand a break. I might be able to reach out to some friends and see if they have any airships or other transportation."

Ransa tried to take a deep breath but was only reminded that her ribs were sore and winced. She didn't whimper or anything but she did make sure her breathing was kept to more shallow breaths.

Argus nodded. "I can see if I can find us some shelter. I think there are some ruins around here, if I am not mistaken on just where we're at." he explained, and would lead them along the tracks for a bit, looking over with concern as Ransa breathed in a shallow manner.

"Are you alright? Do you need me to carry you?" he asked. He was lycan, and thus his injuries and bruises would heal very quickly unless they were given to him by silver weapons of some sort. Even broken bones set in a few minutes, though it was painful. "You know I just like the feel of you in my arms." he told her, smiling, trying to take her mind off the pain she was obviously in.

Sure enough, after another few miles, Argus gestured to the east. There, one could see a few structures jutting up from the plains, places where, before the railway was built, and airships crossed the skies, people would stop to reprovision. It had been some time, and these places had fallen into disrepair.

Ransa gave Argus a strained smile. "I like being in your arms but I think I can make it. I think I either busted or bruised some ribs when I landed on a small rock. Thought I had missed it but it looks like I didn't. I swear sometimes that I would trip and find the only stone in a dessert."

Ransa waited while Argus looked around and then nodded when he found something. "That looks good. We need to find shelter further back to give us time in case "they" come back. We can, of course, set up little traps for them if need be."

Ransa looked at Argus and leaned against him. "You want to carry me or should I walk. I don't think I can run." Ransa ran her fingers down Argus beard and smoothed it out in a propriatory way. She closed her eyes and concentrated. "Shit. You'll have to carry me. A storm is on the way. I don't think I can make it without your help." She didn't ask how she knew a storm was on its way. She never explained if she could help it. She knew that Argus had his secrets and she had hers. She would tell him if he asked but some things were hard to explain.

"We need to get someplace you can rest and heal up. That Key isn't going anywhere, but we don't need to get caught with it either." he said. Then Ransa was asking him to carry her, and he just smiled and held out his arms. "You tel me what way is best so that I don't hurt you any more." he told her. "Gotta keep you healthy, right?" he said.

Once she was in his arms however was most comfy for her, Argus started the small walk to the way station. It wasn't far, and within the hour they were there. It was a decent little building, and there was one fully intact room where they decided to set up. It even had a dwarven stove still intact at one wall with a chimney. "Not bad. We can heat up a proper meal." Argus mused.

Argus stayed close to Ransa, obviously worried about her, and would begin to unpack the few things he had.

Ransa couldn't deny that she was glad she didn't have to walk all that distance. Normally it wouldn't be a problem but Ransa had indeed injured her ribs. Nothing that she couldn't take care of but she did like to be carried also. She laid her head down on his chest and gave a soft short sigh. "This is good. Thank you Argus. I like that we take care of each other."

When they found the shelter she let out a shallow breath and then took out 2 crystals. "Here Argus. Knock the stones together hard and then put one on each side of the entrance. It will put a field up to help guard. I can get dinner ready and then perhaps you'll help put on my healing salve?"

Ransa started to lean over and pick up her backpack again but had twisted wrong and inhaled sharply. She just froze for a bit and then opened up her pack and started to take out food. If there was one thing a halfling loved to pack, it was food. Ransa had made sure that she would have plenty of food and and spices and in truth that was mostly what was in her pack so she added her food to what Argus took out of his pack.

"After dinner I shall try to find out something about the key if you want."

"No need to thank me Little One." Argus told her with a smile, and he would take the crystals she presented, slam them together and then set them at the door. Very briefly, a soft green light could be seen, the doorframe used as a perimeter and the crystals bonded together by it. Argus nodded and turned as he heard the sharp inhale by Ransa. He could see she was ok, but he was concerned and hoped she could mend her wounds.

"Finding out about the Key is secondary to getting you better. Just do what you can, and you let me help you cook, ok? I'll do what you say. My people are excellent brewers, but cuisine is not my forte, so I'll take instruction from you." he told her, and would indeed do just that. Argus would soon have a fire going, and by the time their meal was ready the sun was setting nicely. Of course Argus had brought beer, so there was that to drink as well. As dinner cooked Argus brought the healing salve from her pack.

"Tell me how best to apply it." he told her, knowing he would have to be gentle in doing so.

Ransa gave Argus a soft smile as she watched him. "Our perimeter is safe. I can relax now. " Ransa blinked when Argus said he would cook. She readily agreed and pulled out different items from her backpack to help. As with some halflings, their backpacks and pouches were magical so they could hold extra things without the extra weight.

Ransa liked it when Argus spoiled her and she smiled at him during dinner. "You're not that bad of a cook Argus. Why a couple of more meals like that and you'll be able to handle some of it on your own. Thanks for the beer. I can take care of doing dishes."

After dinner Ransa insisted on doing dishes which didn't take her long. She put her dishes in a special basket that she had pulled out of her pack and then put a handle on top. After pressing a button on the handle she sat down and looked into her bag again for her salve. By the time she found it, there was a swishing sound coming from the basket as the dishes were being cleaned.

Finally Ransa handed Argus the salve and slowly stripped. She knew that her salve would need to be applied but in order to do that she would have to take off her clothes. Not that she was shy but she wasn't looking forward to what would come. Finally she got her salve out and held it out to Argus.

After she stripped she looked down at her ribs and winced. They were more black then blue and one part looked like it wanted to poke through her skin. "If you take a binding and let it soak in the ointment for a minute, then you can apply it to the bruised area. I'll try not to make a lot of noise. You'll need to get it kind of tight. The bandages will stick to themelves."

Ransa took a breath and then waited for Argus to apply the bandage.

Argus also winced as he bruised and battered ribs came into view. "You're still beautiful, but we need to get you healed so I can take advantage of that body of yours." Argus admitted with a grin, and though the next little bit was filled with cries of pain and sharp inhalations of breath, they were not due to the things he wanted to do to her. The bandages were in place and Ransa seemed to almost pass out from the pain, but Argus cradled her in his arms soon enough, her small nude form fitting in his arms like it was meant to be there, and the thick fingers of Argus explored her face and her neck as she started to drift. The dwarf soon allowed sumber to claim him as well, and his beard covered Ransa like a blanket.

----------​

The morning sun soon broke over them, and Argus roused a bit, the sight weight of Ransa in his arms still as it was, and his onyx eyes looked down at her with concern and adoration both. "Ransa? Are you alright my Little One?" he asked.

Ransa didn't want to wake up. She was on this comfortable bed and had such a delightful blanket. Then she woke up and realized that she was sleeping on Argus and she was using his hair as a blanket...again.

She opened her eyes and slowly looked up at Argus. She could see the worry in his eyes so she put a small hand up to his cheek. "I'll be ok Argus. The sleep did wonders and I love sleeping on my Argus bed." Ransa cautiously moved her body and nodded. "It's not hurting as much. It is still tender but I think I can lay on it now." As if testing her theory, Ransa carefully rolled over on her side so she could kiss Argus mouth. "No fast moves but it doesn't hurt too badly. Tonight you can apply the bandages and medicine again but for right now I just want to taste your lips again. Kiss me please and then we can look at the key after breakfast."

The dwarf chuckled. "Your Argus bed likes being slept on, s it all works out just fine." he told her with a smile and he kissed her back as she moved. Then as she told him to kiss her he did so, the kiss slow and deep, his tongue pressing into her mouth as one hand moved to cradle her small well-toned bottom and give it a squeeze, and despite himself his thick dwarven cock stirred under her.

"Sorry about that." he apologized once the lengthy kiss broke. "I just find you so desirable. We need to get you better and use that sex salve so I can stretch you out." he admitted, not blushing in the slightest as he spoke his desire.

"So what is for breakfast?" he asked, though made no move to release her from his arms.

Ransa looked up at Argus with big eyes and grinned. "I am so tempted to say that i just need you for dinner but I'm afraid that tonight it won't be possible. Tomorrow maybe but it will seem like forever." Ransa let her tiny hand go to Argus cock and gently stroked it. She didn't put a lot of pressure on it because she really was stiff otherwise she would have her mouth down there.

"Hmm. Dinner. How about beef and root vegetables? Bring me my pack and I'll dig them out."

Ransa carefully rolled off of Argus and waited for him to bring the pack to her. She bent over, dug in and finally brought out a square box. After she pulled it out, she opened up a drawer and pulled out dried beef and veggies. Another drawer held the liquid needed to reconstitute the food and the third held the rocks needed to heat them up. She smiled as she held up the rocks and struck them together before putting them down. It took them less than a minute to start to radiate heat and that was when Ransa pulled out legs from the box and set it over the rocks. She then laid back down and caught her breath. "Pour the liquid into the box and then put the food back in the liquid. Cover the box and dinner will be ready in 20 minutes. After that I can I get my bed back? I think your heat makes me feel better."

Argus sighed a little as Ransa's hand stroked over the bulge in his pants and he surely wished they could do more, but he listened intently as she gave instructions. She'd yet to put on clothing and as she bent over he smiled at the sight of her smooth tiny pink pussy peeking at him under her ass. It was a distraction, but he did hear her instruction. Doing as she said he didn't say a word as he gently pulled her to him and gave her bed back, wrapping her in his arms.

"I'll keep an eye on dinner. You just rest." he told her, and gave her pert rear a little pat.

Letting her rest he did indeed keep an eye on things and would rouse her after a time so they could eat.

Ransa liked her Argus bed and didn't argue when he pulled her up onto him again. She gave a happy sigh and closed her eyes. "Yes, tomorrow. Definitely tomorrow we get out the salve." Ransa finally settled down and drew her hair blanket over her. She knew that she'd wake up. Halflings could be 3/4ths dead and still wake up for food.

Ransa was right. She smelled the food cooking and woke up. "I think the food is done. It smells right. Did I sleep long? I hope I wasn't too heavy." Ransa rolled off of Argus and while he checked the food and got them their meal, she took out the key. She held it up and turned it first this way and that and finally dug into her pack and took out a pair of magnifying glasses. She then ran her fingers over the key and brought the magnifying glass closer. "Hmm. There are etchings on this key but I don't think it is a normal decorative etching. I think I can make part of it out.

Mt. P_ _ di _ _. A_ ub_ _ shal_ not Ri_ _

"You're never too heavy. You didn't sleep long. Just enough for me to accost you." Argus teased. Setting her down he checked the food to find that it maybe had another ten minutes of they wanted the veggies soft, but if they wanted the middle a little crunchy then they could eat right then.

"Oh yeah?" Argus said as she realized that the key had some sort of inscription. His interest was piqued and as she read what she could he frowned. "Don't make much sense, but then, if we really knew what that key was to, it probably would. That first part sounds like it might be a mountain of some sort. Or a volcano." he mused as he idly stirred their dinner.

Ransa chuckled when Argus said he had accosted her. "well that explains how sore I am. Actually I am feeling better and with you helping with dinner and stuff it is REALLY helping."

Ransa blew a kiss at Argus and then looked at the key again.

"Mt. P_ _ di _ _. A_ ub_ _ shal_ not Ri_ _

I think you are right. Mt. is usually means mountains. Shal_ is probably Shall. There is only a couple of words it can be. Shale...shall. So on a certain mountain or through a certain mountain, something or somebody shall not Ri__. Rise? "

The little halfling walking around nude didn't seem to bother her, and all she had on was the wraps for her ribs, and Argus rather liked her freedom with herself. Not so stuffy like dwarven women. Maybe that was why he was so attracted to her. His cock strained at his britches, but he listened as she spoke about the inscription. Her deduction seemed correct, and Argus was not a puzzle solver.

"So, Mount or Mountain P?" Argus mused, trying to think of a mountain that might fit that moniker. He couldn't think of one. "Well, we have the Key and we should eat, replenish our strength and then set out tomorrow." he told her and gave her bottom a pat as he started to ladle out the stew into bowls for them. He then patted his lap indicating she should sit there for their meal.

The stew was hearty, and though he'd have wanted some meat for it, it was still tasty and nutritious. Argus made sure to eat slow, and as always he was amazed by how much Ransa put away. It was nice to have her soft small form on his lap and pressed against him.

Once the meal was done he set aside his bowl and said, "That hit the spot. I think I might sleep naked tonight with you." He looked at her gauging her reaction.

Back
Top Bottom