Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

A dwarf and a halfing walk into a bar... [Haru||Verikatt] - NSFW

Ransa looked up from the key and grinned. "Ok. Eating sounds good to me. Like you haven't ever heard that from me before have you." She laughed and waited for her bowl of food and then for a lift up on Argus lap.

"I love your lap. It makes the most comfy seat." Ransa carefully wiggled on Argus lap and smiled when she felt his cock against her ass. Once she was finished with her bowl, she looked over at Argus and smiled when he said he wanted to sleep naked next to her.

"I would hope you would sleep naked next to me. I plan on sleeping naked to you so why would you be clothed?" It made sense to Ransa's thinking. She then leaned over and kissed Argus ear before whispering into it. "Perhaps you won't sleep. Perhaps you will be thinking on my next statement. Tomorrow...I...should...be...well...enough...to use the cream."

Ransa sat back to watch Argus expression when she finished her news. She knew that SHE was wanting to use the cream.

Argus had to chuckle at her logic. His mirth sounded from deep in his chest, rumbling, and his large hands had set aside his bowl to pull her a little closer. He wished he was out of his clothing already, but with Ransa there, he was sure she could manage to disrobe him if she desired.

As she whispered to him in that conspiratorial tone, Argus brought a hand up to one small breast, fingers playing over a pert nipple as it pebbled at his touch. "I think we'll both enjoy being naked then." he affirmed, and then added, "I think that cream might see use."

Leaning into her, Argus pulled her to him so she had little choice but to comply as he kissed her. As he did so, one large hand found her bottom, squeezing her ass and pulling those little cheeks apart. Argus moaned into the kiss and kneaded her little bottom, his fat dick still straining at his britches.

Ransa grinned at Argus words. She was still sore but getting better by the minute, or so she thought. When he reflected his own desires for her she wished that she was all healed up. With them using the cream, they could have sex but she would be sore afterwards. Both her ribs and whatever orifice Argus wanted to take first.

She squirmed on his lap again and let her small hand rub against his cock. "I've been thinking about your cock spreading my tiny pussy wide open. I'm wondering what it will feel like. I'm also wondering if it will be my pussy or my ass that you'll want to take first. You play with both and I love that.

Ransa hid her head against Argus' chest. She was a little shy but she also just loved to feel his skin against her. Finally she looked up at him with a soft smile.

Argus could see the shyness in her and it was quite adorable, and even though it was there he was sure that he would have her screaming his name. If she wasn't breathless from his cock pushing up into her lungs. But then, that was what the cream was for. With a smirk he realized he'd probably displace her kidneys without it, possibly harm her irreparably. But with it he'd have no inhibitions.

"I plan to use all of your available holes. That's what they're for! Besides, we don't want my root getting cold. I think you'll be the perfect warmer and sleeve." he teased her and pulled her hand back to the straining bulge in his trousers. "In fact, if you would like to see more of me, it is getting a little painful being confined as I am." he hinted and moved her hand along his length that she'd be able to feel. She needed both hands to encircle his shaft, and he wanted to feel those tiny hands on him again.

Ransa giggled and blushed at his words. Her tiny hands rubbed Argus through his pants but then started to free him. I wouldn't want you to be hurting. I know what that's like. You are so big! Look! I have to use both hands and they still don't totally touch.

Ransa gently pulled him free of his slacks and adjusted herself so that she was straddling his lap more. By now she was breathing hard and even though her ribs were still sore she wanted him. She leaned over and grabbed his beard to pull him closer to her.

Take my clothes off me and kiss me. I don't want to wait!

Argus moved his hips, lifting them so that his britches could slide down, and as Ransa's compliment he smiled. "It could just be your perspective, lassie. You're so tiny, and I'm a little big, but mainly... you're so tiny." he said with a laugh, though sighed as her small hands moved to grasp him, both of them needed to encircle his girth. They were small and warm and not nearly as tight as her little cunt would be, yet her hands drew forth from him some pearly drops of precum as they oozed from his cumslit and then slipped down along the thick undervein of his cock, changing track as the little drop followed a bulging vein on the shaft.

Ransa grabbed his beard and he kissed her, his large hands fumbling at the smaller articles of clothing she wore, but he was able to shed her clothing, her small perky breasts revealed to him, and those little nipple bright pink against her pale skin and already pebbled from arousal. Argus manhandled her, lifting her up and sucking on her tits, able to almost get her entire breast in his mouth as his tongue lashed at her nipple and down below the precum flowed from his cock.

Ransa gave a little yelp of surprise when Argus lifted her up but that yelp soon turned to a moan of desire. She hadn't been with anybody who could take her whole breast into their mouth at once. It was a heady experience and one that she totally enjoyed.

She reached her tiny hand down to try and stroke Argus but he held her up too high. Ransa whimpered in need and put her tiny hands on either side of his face. She leaned in and whispered into his ear as he sucked on her tits. "The cream. Get the damn cream so we can use it. I need you in me. I'm not waiting any longer."

Ransa arched up into his mouth more afterwards for she couldn't help herself. Every tug and suck on her breast was sending an electric current through her body and her body was responding. She was already wet for she could feel her juice start to drip down her leg. She didn't care. Ransa just wanted to feel Argus in her!

Argus could feel her reach, straining to try and touch the growing magic between his legs, and her mewl of desire as she realized she couldn't. Then her begging tone as she asked for the cream and the immediate demand to fuck her.

Which were all things that Argus wanted to hear.

A deep chuckle rumbled from his chest and the dwarf's mouth popped off her small soft breast with a pop and he gently set her aside and then stood, undressing. To most, the body of a dwarf was too utilitarian to be sexy in any way. Rotund but not fat, bands of muscle and corded with strength, Argus was quite the specimen. His cock hung thick between his legs, and he reached for Ransa's pack. The cream was in a jar there, and Argus held it up to look at.

"Just how do I use this? I've never done it before?" he admitted. On the other hand, he'd never tried to fuck someone as small as Ransa before, so perhaps this cream was a good idea to keep him from splitting her in two. He'd do that anyway, but maybe she could enjoy it more.

Ransa cried out in disappointment when Argus set her aside. Then she moaned in a delightful lust when Argus stripped. Her hand went down between her legs as she started to play with herself as he did so. To Ransa, Argus was everything she wanted in a man. He was stocky as most dwarves were, but that is where she stopped any comparison. He looked like a sculpture and taken granite and carefully chiseled out Argus’ muscles.

Ransa was mesmerized as she saw his cock hanging between his legs. There were plenty of Humanoids who were not as hung as he and here he was, wanting to give it all to her. She realized that she was actually drooling looking at it, and her tongue came out to lick up the drool. She almost missed seeing Argus get the cream but his words drew her eyes to it. She slowly smiled and brought her soaked fingers out of her pussy and licked them as she stared at the cream.

“You need to rub some in my ass, my pussy, and/or my mouth. Not much. Just a little bit on the tip of your finger will do it. Wherever you want to put that wonderful cock in me. Then we wait for it to take affect. That jar would normally last years. With you, I think it might only be months. GOD I want your cock. I want you to fuck me. If you watch you should see it stretching out a little bit. It only stretches out a bit but that shows you it is working. Then when you fuck me with your large, hot cock, you will finish stretching me out.”

Ransa couldn’t help but lean forward as if she were magnetically drawn to Argus cock. She moaned and licked her lips but stayed on the bed. She put one of her hands on her breasts and played with it as she watched Argus. “Hurry Argus. I can only play so long before you take me and I scream your name.” As if proving her point, she rocked back and forth on the bed as her other hand sneaked down between her legs again. She slipped it in her pussy and she started to fuck herself while she waited for Argus.

Argus could only smile as she literally drooled at the sight of his cock, and her lovely pink tongue came out to lick up her spittle. He moved a little closer as she explained how to use the cream and he said, "Why don't you tongue and lick the head of my cock as I apply this cream and get it to start working." he suggested.

That thick meat was right before her, the swollen length not quite completely hard yet and the thick mushroom head still partially hidden by his foreskin, but he knew that she knew what to do with it. He would wait for her to do as he said before he opened the cream, two fingers getting a good dollop and reaching down between her legs to stroke those fingers over her pussy and back just a bit to her tight puckered hole. The cream lubed his fingers enough he could gently press them just inside, the cream absorbed into the skin.

"I hope I don't have to wait long." Argus admitted, wanting to feel just how tight her tiny body was going to be.

"Yes. I want." Ransa was already opening up her mouth and letting her tongue come out. She moaned as she tasted the salt on him and let her tongue start to coax his head out from the foreskin. She had to take hold of it for it was bobbing up and down in front of her. One of Ransa's hands was still covered with her juices and it did a great job of spread it around. Soon the smell of sex was prevalent now and it seemed to help the cream work.

Ransa gasped as she felt her anal cavity enlarge a bit. "Look Argus. It's working!"

That thick meat was right before her, the swollen length not quite completely hard yet and the thick mushroom head still partially hidden by his foreskin, but he knew that she knew what to do with it. He would wait for her to do as he said before he opened the cream, two fingers getting a good dollop and reaching down between her legs to stroke those fingers over her pussy and back just a bit to her tight puckered hole. The cream lubed his fingers enough he could gently press them just inside, the cream absorbed into the skin.

"I hope I don't have to wait long." Argus admitted, wanting to feel just how tight her tiny body was going to be.
[/quote]

Ransa didn't have to be told or asked twice. Her tiny pink tongue came out and started to lick Argus cock as if it was some iced cream on a hot day. She moaned in delight and wiggled so that she could get as wet as she could and then finally she opened up her mouth to take in the top of his cock. She twitched a little bit in anticipation and looked up at him.

Ransa watched him take the cream and put it on her. She gasped for she immediately felt the magic start to work. The cream disappeared into her skin almost immediately. She looked down at his fingers spreading it and grinned. "It's tingly! You won't have to wait long." Ransa wanted to lick him more but the cream was too distracting. Her eyes got large when all of a sudden her ass seem to loosen up by itself. "I think you can push in me. My ass feels different. Try it. Try it. Push something in both holes. God I want you in me. Please Argus. Try now. Try now!"

The cream was sending warmth throughout her body as well as making her wiggle more and more. It was if it was making her body ache for Argus cock and fingers to be in her. Perhaps it was but she was that way before getting the cream. Perhaps it was the anticipation but Ransa didn't want to wait any longer.

"Now! I must have you NOW ARGUS!"

Those beautiful eyes of her gazed up at him while her plump lips sealed around the wide head of his cock, and Argus groaned a little at the halfling minx popped off his dick and a little string of saliva tied his cock to her lips as she gasped and then spoke about how she could feel it working.

The aphrodisiac effect of the cream was apparent, and if Ransa had wanted him before, she positively needed him now, her thighs quivering and her little pussy swollen and deeply hued as it was flooded with blood as she got a wide-on and he could see her inner pink peeking out from her swollen lips.

Her voice grew stringer as she begged for his cock, commanded him to fill both of her holes, and wiggled more and more. Argus would never deny her, his little wanton halfling, and he easily picked her up, turning her away from him as he gently set her down on his cock. His thick root was erect and waiting, and easily caught her tiny fuckhole, spreading her and splitting her wide as that head popped into her, and he felt that tight ring of muscle hug his cock and stretch to accommodate, even with the cream.

Argus couldn't help but moan at how tight she was, and her little starred hole quivered and winked at him as he slowly engorged her pussy with his cock. A single finger eased into her ass, both holes stretched in ways that would not have been possible without the cream and Ransa soon had a finger deep in her ass, and his fat dick filling her cunt and penetrating into her womb.

Ransa cried out as Argus entered her. She wiggled back and forth a little bit but she was so stuffed that it was hard to do that much. She could feel Argus swelling within her even as she felt her body opening up to him.

Ransa looked down and she saw how Argus pushed out her stomach. "Fuck me...Argus...fuck me. You push me out. OH GOD! Your finger. Wiggle it. GAH! Yes. Oh yes."

Ransa was literally drooling on herself as she felt Argus cock "settling" in. Ransa slowly started to move, trusting in the cream to allow herself to do so. He had only moved a little bit when an orgasm hit her. She screamed and clenched her fists to "ride" it. Her body by now shiny with perspiration, allowed her to move a little more. She finally tried to move her pussy, which seemed to be continuously spasming from so much stimulation, one time and then pushed back against Argus finger.

Ransa's enthusiastic cries and the way she moved her body had Argus grinning. Nothing like such exuberance in getting fucked really. Her little body was quite tight, even with the cream she was far tighter than he might have thought, and yet it even as the cream heightened her pleasure, Argus needed no such thing. Her tiny little cunt squeezed him and milked him, her taut tummy bulging with the intrusion of his dwarven shaft.

Her spittle rolled down her chin as she drooled, tongue lolling from her mouth as her eyes rolled back and she screamed. He felt her pussy spasm around his fat prick and her fists clenched, and Argus had to hold her steady as her pussy clenched so tight it threatened to push him out. His finger wiggled in her ass, and her muscles there seemed to suck at his finger as her pucker squeezed over and over and Argus was a little worried the halfling might pass out.

Not that that would keep him from plundering her.

Grabbing her with his free hand, Argus literally used her as a fucktoy as he moved her up and down his cock, only a few inches, but it was enough to elicit a groan from him as those lovely wet sucking noises came from her body.

Ransa was going crazy with the magical cream that they were using. She could feel the magic work with each stroke of Argus' massive cock. It wasn't that the cream spread her open and kept her open, it allowed her muscles to adjust with each and every stroke.

Ransa whimpered in delight as Argus moved. She finally looked over her shoulder and gave him a lust crazed smile. Even as tears were slowly dripping from her face, Ransa begged for more. "More Argus. I can take it. Let the magic work. Oh Fuck!!!! Yeah. Fuck me. Slam that cock into me. Please?! I need you Argus."

Ransa would tell Argus what she felt later...after the magical affects wore off.

Argus thought that the sight of Ransa with her tears streaming down her face as his cock stretched her so obscenely, was one of the most beautiful things he'd ever seen. She was literally suspended off the floor, impaled on his dick with her poor abused cunt split wide open, and even begging for more. With a smile the muscular dwarf grabbed her legs and spun her on his cock. The feeling was exquisite and he only did a half turn so she was facing upward, and he held her to keep her from falling, looking down to see the outline of his thick dwarven shaft against her tummy, looking like he'd just eaten a big meal as his cock filled her in ways that were entirely unnatural but felt like heaven as that infinitely tight little cunt stretched around him.

Argus kept hold of her and used her as the little fucktoy she desired to be, bouncing her on his cock, her small breasts jiggling and her ass bouncing off his thighs. He held her down and pinned her by the throat as he railed into her small hairless pussy, loud sucking sounds from how wet she was and the cream working its magic as he drilled into her. Even from where he looked down he could see her tiny asshole winking and widening as the cream worked on that hole as well, and as the muscles of ass and cunt both clenched for his cock.

If Ransa had earned the name "Randy Ransa" a long time ago and if anybody saw her now they would have certainly nicknamed her that now. Ransa put her hands over her stomach, feeling Argus cock stretching her out. All she could do was grunt like some animal as she felt his cock pushing her skin in and out.

Her cunt automatically squeezed Argus but she couldn't even scream out. All that was coming out of her was the squishing sounds that his cock was making and moans of delight. She moved her body as much as she could to try and get more of him in her. The cream was making it that she couldn't control herself. She needed him and she wanted him.

The cream also made it that she came hard and often. She knew that she wouldn't be able to move the next day but she didn't care. Ransa suddenly tightened up again as another wave of passion overcame her and her fluids flooded Argus cock. When he pulled out, her fluids rushed out until he stopped her up again by pushing his cock into her again.

The lovemaking, or fucking, depending on whom you asked, lasted for some time, and by the time Argus had emptied his balls Ransa was unconscious, having achieved the bliss of passing out due to cumming so hard. That was the stamina of a dwarf for you.

The next morning Argus had awakened and pulled out the map of Khorvaire. It was detailed, and he'd paid a pretty bit of coin for it too. But it was well worth it and had been a lifesaver on more than one occasion. They'd passed over Lake Brey and he reckoned they were close to Sword Keep. The Greenhaunt was to the west and unless they went around they'd have to pass through it. Hopefully whomever was posted at the Keep would be friendly enough to let them buy some supplies. It was their best shot, and heading to one of the cities would take a lot of time. They were basically in the middle of nowhere.

With a sigh he rolled up the map and placed it back into the watertight and airtight tube, and began to fix some breakfast. He knew it would eventually wake up Ransa.

Ransa groaned in her sleep. Her body felt stiff but as she lay there, to try and remember where and why it was stiff. As she became more awake she smiled. She remembered being stuffed full of Argus cock and it had been mind blowing. She tried to turned around but her ribs reminded her that she had injured them also. Ransa opened up her eyes but Argus wasn't in sight. She smelled the food cooking so she knew that she wasn't alone.

"Argus? ARGUS? Are you there? I need help turning around. Please?"

Not being able to move was one of the things that scared Ransa the most. Oh she could stay still and quiet for quite a long time if need be but that was voluntary like if she was being chased. When the body didn't cooperate was another matter. Argus might hear or sense that she was starting to get worried that she was by herself.

Argus hummed as the griddle cakes browned in the pan, and though he didn't hear Ransa stir and wake, he most assuredly heard her call out. Rushing to her he scooped her up into his strong arms, her tiny form so diminutive against his own.

"I'm here, I'm here. You're alright." he said, his gruff voice oddly comforting. He'd truly come to care for the tiny halfling woman and he kissed her face, his whiskers bristly on her skin. Picking her up as if she weighed nothing, he carried her naked form to where he was fixing breakfast, since he didn't want it to burn. Setting her down he turned back to the meal.

"I know some food will make you feel better." he said with a grin. The haversack he had was so useful, letting him carry a plethora of supplies, though they were running low and that was why he wanted to stop by the Fort. He planned to talk that over with Ransa as they ate.

Ransa immediately settled down when she heard Argus voice. She put her arms around him and settled in, inhaling his scent deep into her own being. "You're still here. I wasn't dreaming." Ransa smiled and relaxed. She looked over at the food and her stomach, as if on cue, started to rumble. She blushed and buried herself further under Argus beard and then giggled some more.

A man who could cook was worth keeping. He might not be a halfling but he understood halflings and that was more than even some halflings did.

"What is for...I guess this is first breakfast? Should I get dressed and cook? I can't have you doing everything." Ransa turned her body to get up but immediately froze. Her rib was still bothering her and she didn't want to injure it any more. She wondered if they would have to travel soon . She was sure people would be out looking for them.

He was quite starting to like when Ransa nuzzled into his beard. It was a bit of pride to be sure, and she'd placed some gems in some of the braids. He chuckled as she mentioned the food and nodded. "Yes, this would be first breakfast. Can you get dressed by yourself?" he asked, and he'd help her if needed. Unfortunately, neither of them was a dedicated healer, nor did they have any potions or way to get her back up to snuff quickly. Ransa had some small bit of healing ability, but she was no cleric or priest and as her rib indicated, her process was slow.

Argus had set about fixing their plates and soon they had the griddle cakes, some sausage and bacon. Eggs didn't keep well in the sack, but he'd have loved to have some. They also only had some water, and he'd have liked a good stout, even for breakfast. As they ate he spoke up.

"So not far north of us is a Fort, an outpost I believe. I was thinking of going by there to resupply, but I'm not sure if the soldiers would be friendly or willing to help." he explained. "What do you think? Should we try it? or keep going west and hope our luck holds?"

"We could try them but I am not sure we can trust them. It was some soldier automaton's that were chasing the woman. We could just go and try to resupply. I would change my looks a bit to help though. We should try to go and fine my kinsman. I need to ask either the Eldar or find part of my Clan and ask them questions and see if I can check The Book. There are many more used to solving puzzles than I. "

Ransa slowly got up and got dressed. Today she would wear her gypsy outfit. It gave better room for running if need be but also would explain why she would have something around her waist. They would help hold her ribs in place more.

Argus gave a low murmur as he thought. "You're right. The fort might not be the best place. We should keep as low a profile as possible." he said, his mind starting to really turn over their problem. As she mentioned her people he nodded. "How far away are we from some of your kin?" he asked. He had a small bit of coin left and if they could somehow hitch a ride things would go much faster. His stamina was extraordinary, even for a mountain dwarf, but he didn't really move all that fast. Neither did Ransa, and they needed to find a proper right healer to take care of her ribs.

He gave her another portion to eat and said, "You need it. Gotta keep you healing." He reached over and caressed her cheek with his open palm.

Once the meal was done Argus would pack up their things and make sure they left no trace that they'd even been there. Once he was ready he gave Ransa a kiss. "Let's go, Little One."

Back
Top Bottom