Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

A dwarf and a halfing walk into a bar... [Haru||Verikatt] - NSFW

Ransa drew her dagger as she sat by the woman knowing that it wouldn't defend against that weapon they had just fired. Still she felt better. When the man said he would have to kill her too she shook her head. There were enough witnesses that she knew he couldn't kill them all. They were the dumb sort of mercenaries. The ones that had tunnel vision and didn't see outside that it wasn't only her, the woman, and Argus now.

Argus! Ransa looked over at him and dropped her weapon. He was charging the group but that wasn't what caused her to drop her weapon. It was what happened to him by the time he got to the enemy. He wasn't just a tall dwarf anymore, he had changed into a bipedal boar?! Ransa laid over the woman protecting her from...well from nothing it ended up...but it was more instinct than anything else. As blood and gore was thrown around by the Boar's action, Ransa felt the women put her hand into Ransa's hair. Assuming that the woman wanted to tell her something, Ransa pulled her attention away from the Boar. She still hadn't managed to think of the Boar as Argus.

"Yes? I'm here. Shhh. It's ok. It...umm.. it's ok. What did you want to tell me?"

The woman gasped a little and spoke so softly that Ransa almost didn't hear her. "It is yours now. I...I...freely...give...it...to you." The woman gave another gasp and then was quiet. The woman's hand feel back to her side and just laid there.

"Hey lady. Don't go on me now. What did you mean? Lady?" Ransa pulled back enough to look down and held her dagger in front of the woman's mouth and nose but didn't see any indication that the woman was still breathing.

Ransa looked back up at the Boar and wondered if it would remember her. She did have to admit that she liked the tattoos. Part of her remembered feeling a small outline on Argus' skin and now she knew what she felt. That made her feel a little better knowing that Argus was in there somewhere.

The elemetal bolts from the guns slammed into Argus' form, though the Beast either shrugged them off or healed the wounds almost immediately as tusks and axe ripped the people apart. Soon the area they'd retreated too was slick with blood, their broken forms mere decoration.

With a squealing grunt the head of the Beast turned toward the halfling and loped that way, the familiar scent of the female in the air, and the nostrils on that snout flared and took in the scent, recognizing the halfling as it got closer. "Ransa..." the Beast spoke, still Argus, but a little harder to understand, and the forehead of the wereboar touched Ransa's shoulder, then looked to the woman that Ransa cradled.

As he calmed, Argus slowly shrank and changed back, the smoldering hair now regrown, and even his clothing intact. He took several deep shuddering breaths and then looked at Ransa apologetically. "I'm sorry you had to see that." he told her.

Ransa finished taking the woman's pouch thinking that perhaps that was what she meant when she said she freely gave her it. On the other hand it could have been that jeweled dagger at her hip or her jewelry. Ransa decided it was better to be her that took the ladies things since she had said she had given it to her. She did let her keep her earrings and necklace just because others in the area needed to eat as well. By the time Ransa had put the things in her backpack, she noticed the Boar approaching her. Her eyes were wide and while she was trembling she still wasn't totally afraid. Uneasy would be a better word. She did let her breath out when Argus turned back into the guy she knew and was coming to love. Ransa looked beyond Argus and noticed that somewhere during the brief battle people had disappeared.

She didn't retreat from his touch for she didn't want him to think she was afraid. "Argus? Oh Argus. Why didn't you tell me? She didn't make it Argus. She said something about it is mine now and that she freely gave it to me. I'm not sure what she meant."

Ransa gave a little yip of surprise as part of some flesh fell out of her hair followed by a glob of blood. "Did...did that come from me?" She looked up with horror at Argus. He would know that the horror wasn't aimed to him but her as she shook her hair and found more parts coming off.

"Argus! Help me. I can't have...parts in my hair! EWWWWWWW!"

Argus shook his head as Ransa asked why he hadn't told her. "It's not easy being a monster." he said, as if that was any sort of true answer. He'd long ago come to accept what he was, and his lineage stretched back for centuries. The battleragers had often prayed to the dwarven gods for the ferocious tenacity to guard their lands from threats much more dangerous than dwarves might ever be, and a few were blessed with Argus' gift. It was not something that Argus had ever asked for though, and he hated losing control. Yet it often happened in battle, especially if he was hurt.

Ransa squealed in surprise and disgust and Argus helped her get cleaned up a bit. "We'll get you a bath." he told her. "Hey, what's this?" he asked, as he found some sort of key in Ransa's hair. "Is this yours?" he asked, pulling it from her hair.

Ransa looked up at Argus and hugged him tightly. Since he had been helping her pull things out of her hair she could reach his face and she took advantage of that.

"You...are...NOT...a...monster. I don't ever want you to refer to yourself like that again. I don't fall in love with monsters." Ransa looked into Argus eyes and kissed him.

Ransa hadn't realized what she had admitted because she got sidetracked with the presentation of the key. "No, that's not mine. Well I guess it is mine now but I don't know what to. Let me check her and see if she has anything that is locked." Ransa didn't bother telling Argus that she had already searched the body and this time she took more time doing it since Argus was there to protect her. Her hands went through the woman's pockets, both hidden and seen, and was about to give up when she noticed that the woman's boot heels were different heights.

She heard people starting to return to the scene so she looked back up at Argus. "Look at her boots. The heels are different." Ransa took out her dagger and pried off the heels of the thicker one. "Ohhh. THIS looks interesting." Ransa saw a piece of paper in the heel and takes it out. she carefully unfolded it and looked up at Argus. "This is weird. It looks like a map or something was tattooed on this piece of leather."

It didn't dawn on Ransa that the "leather" the map was on was actually part of somebody's skin. Argus heightened senses might be able to tell but Ransa had other things on her mind. She took the key from Argus but handed him the map to look at.

"We should get out of here Argus. It's starting to get crowded again and the constables will be here soon."

Argus was a little surprised that Ransa accepted his secret so easily, but then, she was an astounding woman, wasn't she? As the halfling looked over the woman, Argus kept an eye on the tracks. They were out in the middle of nowhere, and the train had already run. Anyone else in the airship was either unconscious or dead and they didn't have time to look. When Ransa found the piece of the map, Argus' keen sense of smell told him it was skin, and likely human at that. A macabre fact he wasn't about to share with ransa, but he was glad to take the skin from her when she handed it to him. Her mention of constables and others brought a raised brow, but he knew what she meant. This area of expanse was only patrolled by thieves and those sanctioned to by the various gangs and groups that laid claim along the trade route. There was no true law to speak of. Either way the wreckage, and the smoke from it, would bring the scavengers out to play sooner or later, and being caught here would only end in more bloodshed. The body of the young woman that was by Ransa's feet would be stripped of anything but value and liekly left here in all her pristine nude glory to feed the carrion birds. Or carted off to be sold to some necromancer or worse.

"Grab what you can and let's go. The vuktures will be here soon to pick it all clean." he told her. Unfortunately, there was no cover for miles, and they needed to get moving.

Ransa knew that Argus was right. She hadn't realized that she had mentioned the law. She hadn't meant the typical law but more of the street law. Underneath all cities was a sub structure which had their own set of laws and of what was acceptable. They were there so that the legal law, the ones who weren't bribed, didn't have to be around. Ransa looked down at the lady and finally finished scavenging her jewelry. Argus mentioned it would be taken anyway and it could serve them better. Her garments were to large for Ransa so those she left but there was one thing left to do.

Ransa waited until Argus was standing guard again and then took out her knife. This was a small knife for more intricate work ad Ransa wasn't looking forward to what she was about to do. Ransa spat into the dirt and when she had enough mud, she dipped her fingers in it. After carefully drawing sigils on the woman's forehead, Ransa took her knife and cut small circles within the mud sigils. Finally Ransa stood up and wiped her blade with her own skirt before putting it away..

"Ok. I am ready. We can go now. I have done all that I could. That should fool some of the gangs anyway and give her soul enough time to get to the after life."

Ransa hadn't done those sigils in years. She had learned it from her grandmother who said it would tell other gangs and gypsies to stay away for the body had already been claimed. It had mixed results but it was worth a shot.

Argus kept a close eye on their surroundings as Ransa finished her work, and as she announced that they were ready to go he pointed at a tell-tale plume of smoke that had just appeared in the distance. "We better move our asses. Looks like the first vultures are here." he said, and would bend to pull Ransa onto his shoulders before taking off at a good pace. A good pace for a dwarf anyway, but steady and strong. Even as the wreckage slowly moved out of sight the thrumming of the steam engine could be heard, sounding much different than the airship that they'd just discovered when it had passed overhead.

The dwarf found a small hillock to get behind and stopped, pulling Ransa off his shoulders as they watched. The ship set down and several people got off, milling about the fallen ship and going into it, obviously searching for something. The dead female was searched as well, and it seemed that the men had a purpose.

Ransa gave a little "eek" when Argus picked her and put her on his shoulder. They both knew it was because of surprise more than anything. She clung to him as he started off at a pace that she knew she wouldn't have been able to keep up. When he set her down Ransa looked up at him and then hid between his legs. In a small voice she whispered, "How good is your hearing? Can you hear that far away? Do you think they are with that first bunch or a second bunch."

She stayed quiet after that and tried to hear but her own hearing, while good, wasn't THAT good. If there WAS one thing that Halflings were good at, it was disguise so while Argus watched and listened, Ransa quietly changed her outfit. A couple of quick changes and Ransa started to look like somebody else. She pulled her hair down over her ears but kept it braided. Then she put a blouse over her armor vest and a long skirt over her leather slacks. Her high leather boots would make it seem to be taller than they really were and it made her look heavier. These were all easy enough changes and she didn't have to leave the safety of Argus legs.

Ransa was sure that everybody could hear her heart beat from the excitement so she tried to slow her breathing. It wouldn't do for a halfling to be discovered because their hearts beat too loud.

"I can't hear anything. They seem very intense though." Argus said, and looked down between his legs as Ransa settled there and he said, "This doesn't seem like the right time for that.... oh." he started to say, then realized it wasn't what he thought, though he grinned. Soon Ransa had changed, and seemed a bit different, and in another few minutes they could see the band of men moving back to their own ship, the thrumming engines getting louder as the ship started to lift off.

"Looks like they're leaving." Argus said, and relaxed a little bit as the ship moved off, back the way it came luckily. "I wonder what they were looking for?" Argus mused, knowing that it might have been a variety of things.

Ransa hadn't heard Argus "not time for that" line otherwise she might have gotten distracted. She still stayed between Argus legs until he mentioned it was ok to move.

"I'm not sure what they were looking for. I think I got everything so if we stop someplace I can bring things out and you can see if it means anything to you. Of course I think we should get away from here first. Should we take the train or should we just get going on foot? Which do you think would be safer after that?"

Ransa looked up at Argus and smiled. You couldn't keep a halfling down long and now that the others had left her sunny disposition returned. As well as her appetite. Ransa looked into the backpack and pulled out some cheese. She looked up at Argus and offered him some after breaking some off for her to munch on.

"I say we catch the train if we can and get as far away from here as possible. I have a feeling those men might have been looking for that map, and that means they'll do just about anything to get it." Argus said, peering around the hillock and seeing that they'd at least left the dead relatively undisturbed. "We shoukd get down the tracks a little ways lest they think we had something to do with bringing that ship down as well." Argus said, knowing the last thing either of them needed was to be labeled as a criminal.

Taking a little of what was offered, Argus soon stood and said, "We better get going, and the train will be coming through here within the hour."

Ransa nodded. "That sounds like a plan. I'll try to keep up. You shouldn't carry me this time in case somebody saw that before."

Ransa moved out from underneath Argus feet and smiled up at him. She put her hand on his arm and gave him a hug. "I'm glad that I met you. You sort of scared me for a little bit there but then I realized that it was you and I wasn't afraid any more. I know that you said you'd protect me and I believe you. "

Ransa couldn't help but think the pony would have come in handy right about now but that was ok. There would be other ponies to look at. "Within the hour? That should give us time...even at my pace."

"There's no need to ever be scared of me, Pet. The Beast recognizes you as its' mate." he said, though wasn't sure if she would be comforted by such a revelation, or disgusted. "I'm glad I met you too Ransa. You're my kind of woman." he said as she hugged him.

Moving from their hiding place the dwarf led the way but did not outpace the halfling. Following the tracks it was a little more than an hour, closer to an hour and a half, before they would hear the train coming. Turning to watch it approach, it was much like the one before, and it slowed, just as the other one had. A somewhat soot-covered human poked his head out of the engine car. "You two need a lift?" he asked. "We were wondering if anyone survived that airship crash back there. You're not from that, are you?" he asked.

Deciding the man was a bit too curious, Argus ssshook his head. "Not us. It was already down when we passed by. Looked like the wreck had been picked through, and we didn't stop." he lied.

Ransa wasn't sure what exactly Argus meant when he said she "was his kind of woman" but since he also clarified her as his mate, or the beast did which was the same thing really, she was happy with that. Argus was her kind of man too. His broad shoulders and wonderful beard. His show of strength without even thinking of it. Obviously his love of food and tobacco and his sense of protection for her. She just smiled as they walked and was glad that even though she hadn't been in her shire in ages, she was still used to walking everywhere.

Ransa automatically took a step closer to Argus when the train stopped and the man started to ask questions. She let Argus do the talking and would just periodically nod. Once she knew the story that Argus was using, she smiled and nodded. Ransa looked up at Argus with her "innocent look" on her face. "Could we take the train. My legs are a little tired and I've never been on one before." Of course most of that statement was more for the Engineer's benefit but she didn't mind. She just counted this whole adventure as one big play with side benefits.

Of course Argus was the side benefit and one that she was thoroughly enjoying.

The engineer waved them aboard and Argus was glad for the help getting up into one of the cars. Without a train depot there was no easy way for them to get on, but the crew seemed quite friendly. Shown to a sleeper car, Argus paid the transit fee and they were allowed to drop off their things and told where the dining car was. The train held a few passengers, but not too many, and it seemed that the most prominent was a company of elves that were headed westward.

"You ready for your 33rd lunch or whatever it is?" Argus joked with Ransa as he patted her shapely bottom. The small walk to the dining car did not take long, and the smells from the kitchen were heavenly. Argus made sure to keep the key they'd taken hidden away on either himself or Ransa and not with their things they'd left behind.

Ransa was all wide eyes as the helping hands reached down for her. Some of them were so eager to help that she almost hit her head on the ceiling of the car. No harm done though and she looked from side to side as they made their way to their sleeping car.

While Argus dealt with the finer details she jumped up on seat and looked out the window. They had been lucky enough to be snag one of the sleeper cars that had a window in it. Ransa was like a child and watched the scenery speed by until Argus called her to dinner. As always food as the magic word.

"33rd lunch? Really? It is only the 3rd breakfast for today. We don't have 33 meals unless it is a high holiday. Ohhh. do smell that. I think we are in time for fresh bread!"

Ransa noticed the Elves but didn't let on that she understood their language. As soon as they were seated Ransa looked at the menu that was on the table. Riding in the cars meant a meal was included but it wasn't like a full restaurant. There was a limited menu but Ransa didn't care. She wanted the fresh bread and butter with cheese and fruit to start with and a nice wine.

"This is so exciting! Have you traveled this way much? How far are we taking it? Oh I'm so excited I'm not sure I'll be able to sleep tonight!" The look that Ransa gave Argus was very suggestive and in case he didn't get THAT hint, she bounced on the seat which would later be turned down into the bed. "Ohh. Not much of a squeak even. This will be fun."

The dwarf chuckled as Ransa seemed so full of enthusiasm and she was quite cute and particularly fetching in that way. "I'll have to remember those days then, your high holidays." Argus joked, and as they'd made their way to the dining car, and taken their seats, he'd caught the suggestions by Ransa. "I think I might be able to make that bed squeak, but I might have to try really hard at it. Really hard." he teased right back.

Soon they'd been presented with menus and Argus had ordered a stout to drink, and was looking over the offerings. It was really quite extensive and it made him wonder how a moving vehicle could affer this much fare when most brick and mortar restaurants did not even offer as much. It certainly was mind boggling in many ways. Ordering something called a "steak" and several side dishes, Argus soon reached over to rub a hand along Ransa's velvety smooth thigh and give it a squeeze. He wanted to talk about the key they'd found, what it might mean, but he knew better than to do so just now. Too many people around.

"I haven't traveled this way much, and I suppose we'll take it as far as we can. I'm not even sure how far the rail goes or what it at the end of the line." he admitted.

"I will certainly let you know about the High Holidays. The food goes on and on and it is where I learned to cook. Did you know that? I actually can cook?" Ransa was quiet for a bit with a smile on her face at the memories.

As soon as they were seated in the dining car, Ransa looked around. Everything was so fresh and exciting. When Argus mentioned about making the bed squeak, she had to giggle and grin. "Oh I'm sure that you can make the bed squeak. Someone of your abilities would know that hard work pays off in dividends."

Ransa was still chuckling when the menus came. She gasped and quickly looked over the offerings. Ransa looked at Argus and pointed to 5 different items including the "steak" and roasted vegetables. "Can I have all of these? I got hungry again when we ran." Ransa leaned against Argus and smiled when he squeezed her leg. She loved it that he was comfortable enough to touch her in public and yet had enough presence sense to do it subtly.

"I don't know how far it goes either but I'm in this for the long run and will gladly keep you company until I can't any longer." Ransa let her legs part a little bit and put her own hand on his thigh and slowly rubbed it as she leaned against him. She did it for a couple of reasons. One was because she could and she liked touching Argus and the other was so she could lean forward more and listen to the Elves. Her hearing was almost as good as theirs and she wanted to reassure Argus that they weren't looking for them.

She smiled when she heard one of the females say that Argus and her were a unusual couple but that was all.

The man serving them raised a brow at Ransa's odd request but nodded, and Argus knew he'd likely have to fork over another jewel or the like to cover the cost. Not that he would mind in the least. His hearing also did not pick up any of the conversation that was going on around them as his senses were keenly in tune with what Ransa was doing. The dwarf had an insatiable nature and the little halfling was making it difficult to concentrate on the most mundane of activities. As she leaned forward, her legs parting just a little, the edge of his hand moved along that crease, her heat felt along the blade of his palm.

"After we eat we should maybe think about retiring. I'm not sure how many stops there are, but I am sure we can find out." he said. Though the rail was much faster than walking, it would still likely be many hours before they'd reach any notable destination.

It was perhaps another ten minutes before the smaller finger foods, the appetizers, began to trickle out to their table, and their drinks brought with them. Only then did Argus' hand move away from the apex of her thighs as he lifted his drink.

Ransa smiled as the waiter looked perplexed at her order. Perhaps he wasn’t used to the little folk and their appetites. She leaned into Argus again, enjoying his company.

Periodically she would feed Argus some of the finger food and as she did so, she’d let her fingers do their own playing under the table. Meanwhile she was carrying on a conversation as if nothing had happened. “Oh look. Try this. Isn’t it great? Oh and this one. Dates and honey if I don’t miss my guess. Can’t tell what this one is but it’s not bad!” Once the plates were empty it sure did look like a lot. She’d have to slip Argus some gems to help pay for them. She figured he wouldn’t like her paying for their meals. A lot of men didn’t like the woman to pay when they were out together. Ransa thought it was a little silly but then she didn’t normally have to pay since she usually just worked for her meals.

“I’m not sure where it ends up either but I’m willing to retire after eating.” Ransa got up on her knees so she could whisper into Argus ear. “You going to give me a rub down after we retire? That will help me sleep. Or perhaps you’ll want a rubbing too.” She giggled and settled back down waiting for her food to digest and the next part of the meal to arrive.

Argus was quite content to be there with Ransa and was quite amused at the reactions of the staff as she placed her order. When the food had come, Argus would eat in a slow and methodical manner, keeping an eye on Ransa and trying things as she offered. The meal was really quite good, and as Ransa rose to her knees to talk to him, Argus turned his head to kiss her mouth softly as he replied, "Of course. I think a nice rubdown for the both of us will be in order." he admitted, and patted her pert little bottom. It wasn't long before their last courses were brought, and by now Argus had downed about four pints of stout, and was feeling rather nice. As the desserts were set before them Argus reached over and lifted Ransa to set her on his lap, his thick strong arms wrapped about her.

Ransa was enjoying the meal and while Argus was drinking she hadn't seemed to have time. Her eye was caught by all the food and she insisted on eating it all and sharing it with Argus.

One time, when one of the elves stared at her, Ransa held up one of the sweet nuts and calmly said "You should order this. It's REALLY good." The elf, embarrassed by being caught out for his bad manners, blushed and turned his head. It was the elf way of ignoring lesser beings but Ransa took no offense. It served her purpose. That meant they wouldn't be look at her and Argus for the rest of the trip.

When Argus lifted her up and patted her butt, Ransa giggled and wiggled her butt into his hand. She laid her head on his chest when he settled her and fed him the sweetened nut. "Oh I agree that retirement time is close at hand. I could do with a stretching out. A nice...long...leisurely...stretch."

Ransa giggled again and wiggled on his lap as she tilted up her head for his kiss. She didn't know how long this train ride would last but she was going to enjoy it for as long as she could and that meant enjoying Argus!

It didn't take long for Ransa to finish her desserts since the thought of retiring with Argus into their secluded compartment got her wet. She adjusted her seat on Argus lap so that her clothes wouldn't get stained from how wet she was. She still had on her under garmets so that she knew it would be a little bit before she would soak Argus clothing too but she was sure that he could feel how wet she was getting just thinking about them retiring for the night.

Argus caught the one-sided exchange between Ransa and the elf and he chuckled. With a nod to the elves at the other table he turned back as Ransa wiggled on his lap. His heightened senses didn't need much to know that she was thinking of other things, and the smell of her arousal was sweet in his nose. The nose of the boar. Boars didn't have great eyesight but their sense of smell was keen, and Argus ran a hand lightly along Ransa's thigh.

Keeping his hand there, the tips of his fingers almost close enough to tease her sex if he so desired, he picked up another morsel and popped it in his mouth, chewing thoughtfully.

"We can retire whenever you like. I am sure that we can even order food to our room." he mused, tempting her back to their cabin with the food and the unspoken lure of something just as satisfying.

Argus said the magic words. Room Service! Now Ransa certainly DID feel like she was the leader of her clan!

Ransa moaned at the thought and then her tiny hand went up into Argus beard as she played a bit. "Room Service? Really? Did you see what they had for desserts? Fresh strawberries and cream that has been whipped. Do you think we could get them served to our room? Oh...and they have a chocolate sauce as well as a caramel sauce. I'd like them too please."

Ransa then straightened up Argus beard as she leaned against his broad chest and ate some more food. She wondered how long it would take for him to realize that she had left some gems in his beard to help pay for the meal. She didn't expect him to keep paying but she also knew some males were extremely sensitive about providing and paying for everything. She felt that was nice but she could supplement it by doing what she did. She was giving him the gems and if he wanted to use them he could but if he didn't that was also up to him.

Ransa suddenly giggled, perhaps due to her thinking of licking some sauces off of his cock, and leaned forward to grab more food. As she did so, her small ass was lifted off of his lap and skillfully repositioned over his cock. When she leaned back again, it was knocking at her cleft and she just stayed where she was, calmly nibbling on food while her ass muscles flexed over his cock.

Back
Top Bottom