Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

||Cell Block B || -Offices & Labs-

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tag: Nysa

The girl gave her quite the show. Her body moved, bending in ways she didn’t now a body could. That same grace and agility from before in the gardens was present now. She narrowed her eyes, drawn in by what she saw. The fabric pulled away from her body, and she sent it flying into the office somewhere. Nysa was not ashamed of her body. She shouldn’t be. It was magnificent.

Nysa took the reigns, as well as her shirt, from her. Kaige could only smile. Nysa was full of surprises. One minute she was calm, melting in her hands, and the next she was taking control. Her breasts were free now, every bit as much as Nysa’s, and as she felt her finger next to her belly button, Kaige wanted to shed her own shorts. What came next was even better. The taste of the woman’s lips intoxicating, addictive even. Nysa seemed to be her own little bubble amid this place, not allowing it to touch her, and as her lips meet hers’, for a moment she was protected. A sharp pain shot through her nipple, and Kaige groaned against Nysa’s lips. It made her want to please her, to have her please her, even more. She was growing so wet from her. It made her glad she still had her shorts on. Once they were off though, she knew there would be no hiding her arousal from Nysa. As she felt her sex filling with sensations that were divine, she knew she wouldn’t want to either.

She tilted her head, examining the beautiful body laid out before her. From her feet that padded along on the floor to her hair that fell around her, Nysa was remarkable. “Good girl? Now where’s the fun in that?” Stepping forward, her hand trailed up her legs. She didn’t want to seem over zealous and simply lunge for her sex. No. Kaige was not an animal. As her fingers trailed along her body, inching upwards to her breasts, the temperature rose. Red streaks began to appear where her fingers had been. Sweat formed on Kaige’s forehead as her cheeks burned red. “You’re so….irresistible kitten, but you already know that. She had flicked her nipples, and that action deserved, no it demanded an equal reaction from her. Her index finger and thumb tweaked her nipple gently, at first, but over and over she repeated the movement, starting to rolling her hard bud as the temperature rose even more. “I can’t help myself. I truly can’t.” Reaching up with her hand, she began the same process with her other nipple. Her lips meet her neck in a frenzy of kisses leading up to her cheek, leaving red marks as she did. “Moan for me Nysa. Let me hear you moan for me.”

rsz_e23e3d1528c3c84fd20efd0a9416bb7c_zpsqcq2z4gu.jpg

Rupi’s Office
Tags: Rupi

Akila was frozen, suspended. Her mind a blank. It was like...like nothing could touch her.

And then...pain. Pain erupted in her neck as Rupi's teeth bit in, sending shock through the girl. It was like she was detached though. Akila could feel the pain, knew it was there, but it was like it was hidden behind a veil. Something had...had snapped in her. Everything slowed down for her, as if time itself was stopping. She couldn't understand, couldn't comprehend what was happening. All she understood was pain. Pain from Rupi...pain from her fear. Fear. Pain and fear.

Pain and fear.

Pain...and fear...why couldn't she escape these feelings? Escape...escape this hell. Escape Rupi. Escape the torture. Escape it all. Just...escape. Her body began to buzz, her atoms vibrating, begging...begging for that escape. A single thought, over and over repeated in her blank mind, like a echo within a pitch black cave. Escape...Escape.

Hl3MmHh_zpsztwrrj47.jpg

Tour Guide
Tags: Kaige

Those hands felt wonderful running up her legs to her sides. She felt the warmth grow in her fingers as she trailed them on her skin, but they weren't too hot to burn yet. Nysa's head fell back, a soft sigh emanating from her rosy lips as she relaxed, wondering what the girl would do to her. Next her fingers touched her nipples, beginning to roll and tweak them as her mouth fell on her skin again, raining kisses. A groan left her throat, the soft touches from Kaige a complete contrast from how harsh the girl could act. That groan became louder and more clipped as she winced, the heat becoming too much. Kaige was growing hotter, and the water creature did not handle heat all that well.

She let out a whimper when the heat became too much, and the kinky red welts from Kaige's now hot lips turned to blisters, her nipples searing. It felt so good...and so painful. Her skin reacted terribly to the heat though, drying and cracking at the touch of Kaige, leaving her burnt as Nysa continued to be in both pleasure and pain.

Name: Rupinder "Rupi" Vera
Tag: Akila.

Rupi’s sharp teeth came down upon Akila’s tender neck and promptly bit in, breaking the flesh with two piercing fangs. At once a throaty moan welled up within Rupi as she felt the metallic taste of blood flow into her mouth, her eyes fluttering shut as her mind was thrown into an intoxicating high. Just the mere taste of it uplifted her entire body, her limbs bursting with life and energy while her body felt as if it was both melting and exploding inside, Butterflies in her stomach, goosebumps on her flesh, Rupi gave in to the euphoria and began to suckle on Akila’s blood.

Her arms moved around Akila’s torso, feeling the need to grab something. The whole conversation with Natalya…forgotten. Her job as a doctor…forgotten. Every thought and feeling she felt prior, gone. Rupi wanted and desired only blood, sucking on Akila’s neck. Her hands meanwhile stroked up the other woman’s abdomen and torso, coming up over her breasts and suddenly squeezing the two globes of flesh tightly. All the while, Rupi moaned again in her throat, pleasure swelling across her body as she fed.

Tag: Kitten

This dance had gone on long enough. She had to taste more. There was no trail of kisses down her body. The urges that she had fought to keep in check slowly claimed victory, and Kaige moved her mouth down to her breasts, seeking out one of the erect nipples she had been teasing. Her hand moved from her captured bud, and snaked around towards her ass, where she grabbed her, squeezing, leaving the imprint of her fingers etched into her skin. The red welts clear as she seared into her flesh. The smell faint, but growing stronger with each passing second. Still it did not stop Kaige from biting down on her nipple, showing no mercy. She wanted to hear more from Nysa. Her lips were on fire, and her mouth wet and warm. Kaige had no idea the heat she radiating. Even as her other hand continued to torture the girl, she had no idea. Suckling hard, she finally looked up at Nysa, taking note of the marks on her skin, the red lines that still remained. “Nysa,” she said, allowing her nipple to fall free from her lips. “Do you like my heat? What about here,” she asked, her fingers leaving her ass and moving towards her sex. “What if I take my finger and do this?” Her voice was low as her heated finger sank into her. Kaige used her body, leaning against her leg, to spread her legs wider, opening her up to her advances. “Do you like it,” she asked repeating the movement, her finger moving from her only to sink back inside her depths. “Are you wet for me,” she asked, licking her nipple before biting it gently. “Tell me Nysa. Tell me you like it.”

rsz_e23e3d1528c3c84fd20efd0a9416bb7c_zpsqcq2z4gu.jpg

Rupi’s Office

She didn't have to be stuck here. She could...she could float away. Escape. The urge to turn to smoke was strong, to free herself of the pain and fear. So what stopped her? Nothing...nothing stopped her. Akila's body buzzed more, ready to be free when suddenly two hands were cupping her breast, assaulting her. The veil broke, rocketing her back to her body, the pain becoming hers...the fear returning. Her body lurched and a whimper left her throat, tears running down her cheeks. She didn't want this. Akila had never wanted any of this.

No more. No more!

She bent down, her hands pressing into the floor, shaking as she dug her fingers into the rug. There was no escape from Rupi's grasp, not with how strong the vampire was. Escape. She needed escape. But she couldn't turn to smoke. It was as if she was paralysed by the pain in her viens, her blood being sucked unwillingly from her body. Think of something else, anything. Think Akila. Escape. Escape in your head.

She pulled further into herself, her eyes squeezed shut as she tried to think of something happier. When had she been happy? Childhood? No, all I had was the orphanage. We didn't even have toys, just sand. So much sand. i'd play with it, feeling slip through my fingers... She could almost feel it now, as if it was there. She stretched her fingers in it, wiggling them and touching the sand, focusing on how it felt under her nails and running across her palm, There was so much of it. In her mind's eye she could remember looking out into the desert outside her town, staring at the hills of sand, watching them shift and move under the wind.

"Sand..." she whispered, her fingers curling into what should be the rug but it...it felt like sand. The entire rug felt like sand suddenly, under her knees, in her hands. She wanted to open her eyes but she was scared. Scared of what she would find.

Open them.

Her eyes popped open and her breath caught. There...there was sand everywhere. it coated the floor, building in hills against the walls. Like the desert, except there were no walls there. Only blue...skies. Her eyes widened as the walls faded before her eyes, turning to blue skies, the light on the ceiling becoming the sun. They...they were outside? Did I...escape?

She blinked and the walls started to reappear, as if the mirage was fading. No. No she needed this. She looked around, her head whipping side to side until she caught the reflection of herself in a thin wall length mirror. What had happened to her eyes? To her...

She snapped her eyes shut, bending her head lower. Escape. Escape! Sands...think about the sands and the sky. No more. No more walls. No more mirrors. I'm fine...I'm fine. Sand and sky. Sand and sky!

Around them the walls faded again, becoming a mirage of blue sky as the sand hills grew higher around them, and underneath them. If Rupi were to open her eyes she would see it all too, as Akila clutched the sand for dear life, trying desperately to escape the torment.

Hl3MmHh_zpsztwrrj47.jpg

Tour Guide

She was drying out.

It was an odd statement, one that generally no one would think, but it was something that had begun to nag at Nysa as Kaige continued to run her hot hands along her skin. She winced as Red grabbed her ass, feeling the skin underneath it sear. At this rate Kaige would light on fire soon, and that wouldn't bode well for the siren.

But the pain felt as good as it felt bad, making Nysa both want it to stop and never cease. She bit on her tongue, keeping herself from ruining the moment. A moan left her lips as Kaige's mouth set to her nipples, teasing them with her teeth. And as her finger slipped in..."Oh god!"

It was both a statement of pain and pleasure, this beautiful red head throwing Nysa's body in conflict. As she pulled back out and then thrusted her finger in a second time Nysa's body twitched, and her breathing hitched. "It feels so good," she moaned, "And so...so..."

Her mouth dried out, her eyes closing as a bit of the water in her body slowly evaporated. Nysa was never good with heat. Still, it wasn't all that bad yet, right?

"More," she moaned through dry lips, "more baby, more."

It seemed there was still life in Akila, though it was too late to stop Rupi. She was already embedded in the other woman’s neck, teeth firmly wedged in her soft flesh. A dribble of blood trailed down Rupi’s jaw, a trail of tingling warmth that begged to be licked up. Her hands tightened on the woman’s breast, as if Rupi was coming to a climax herself. Yet as Rupi came to the end of her feed, feeling sated and energized, Akila lurched forward and said something. Rupi’s eyes, once lidded heavily with pleasure, jerked open at the word.

Sand.

Rupi saw it suddenly appear. Sand. Lots of it. It grew out of the floor. It swept around their bodies. Rupi jerked her teeth out of Akila with a small gasp of surprise, feeling a warm blast of wind hit her face that suddenly reminded Rupi of her own childhood home, so far away. The grey walls of the Institution fell back, replaced with the blue bowl of the horizon stretching all around them. Rupi was amazed, rising to her feet and leaving Akila bent over on the sand beneath. It was all around them! Rupi knew at once they were far, far away from Eternal Peaks.

Was this real? Or was it fake? She looked up at the sun then…and it began to hurt. Like a thousand itches broke out over Rupi’s bared skin, causing her to hiss a little and pull her lab coat up and over her head in a makeshift hood. This was very real. But Rupi knew and understood Akila’s powers, having studied the woman herself since her first day at the Institution. This…felt definitely real. With a pant, Rupi glanced around, a finger coming to her jaw to scoop up the remnants of blood and suckle her finger clean. She could guess where they were based on what she knew about Akila. The girl must be truly frightened if she reverted herself to here. This is where she truly felt safe it seemed.

“Akila, wake up.” Rupi stated, reaching down to place her hands under Akila’s shoulders and yank her to her feet. “Open your eyes and look.” Rupi said, gazing at the ever growing hills of sand all around them. It seemed for a moment as if they might be drowned in sand. “You’re home.”

More. She had wanted more. The sexy woman had begged for it. Her moan, her voice, had sliced through the air and was the most beautiful music Kaige had ever heard. “More,” she whispered, not really asking her or waiting for confirmation. She added another finger and yet another one as she began to take her. Nysa was so warm around her. She felt her sex so wet, at first, seem to tighten around her fingers. “Oh Kitten. You like it..but you’re so..dry. Let me help.” Kaige bent, her mouth slipping from her nipple once more. This time her lips hovered just above her fingers rapidly pumping in and out of the woman. She didn’t tell her what she was going to do. Instead her tongue lapped at yet another tight, hard bud. Kaige knew all too well the feelings this would cause her. “Come on baby. You make such beautiful sounds. How about….this,” she asked adding a fourth finger. “I’m gonna shove my whole fist inside you and fuck you until you cum. I’m gonna make you moan and call out my name. I’m gonna make you sweat,” she told her, pushing her fingers as deep inside the girl as she could.

Kaige was so wet now. She could feel her own sex nearly dripping, begging for attention. That would b something she would take care of the minute she could. For now, she was enjoying the woman before in every way possible.

rsz_blue-eyed-woman-wallpaper-2_zpsdpc6nqev.jpg

Rupi’s Sandy Office

Home.

She opened her eyes again, seeing the sand and sky, and this time the mirage refused to fade. Pulling from Dr. Vera her eyes turned on her, staring at the stain of blood on her chin. Akila's blood. Her eyes glared at Dr. Vera...this was her fault. All her fault. She couldn't see them now, but Akila was sure her eyes were glowing blue now. They'd never glowed before...hell, Akila had never created a mirage before like this. Were her powers growing?

"I just wanted escape," she whispered, taking another step back into the sand, feeling her feet sink, her hands clenching into fists as she yelled out, "Escape from you!"

The wind picked up, the sand swirling around their feet as Akila got angrier. Her skin buzzed, her eyes glowing brighter, "I didn't want to be locked up! I didn't want to be tortured! I'm not a blood bag! I'm not your pet!"

She fell back to her knees, hands raising to her ears as she clenched her head, her thoughts feeling like they would explode within her, "I just wanted it all to stop! I don't want this! I never wanted ANY OF THIS!"

The sand moved faster, creating a sand storm around them that bit at their skins as Akila continued to fall deeper into her madness, the pain and fear spiraling her out of control, "I DIDN'T WANT POWERS! I JUST WANTED TO BE NORMAL! I'VE DONE EVERYTHING...EVERYTHING YOU ASK! AND YOU...YOU RAPE ME....YOU TOUCH ME AND TAKE ME...AND I HATE IT! I HATE YOU! I HATE YOU SO MUCH!"

The sand whipped around them faster and faster, trapping them within it. They couldn't see the sun anymore of the sky. Only sand as Akila refused to look away from the doctor. Sand wove around both their bodies, obscuring them. But Akila's eyes never stopped glowing, glaring accusingly at the doctor.

"I JUST WANTED IT TO ALL STOP!" she screamed, and everything did just that. Like someone had popped a bubble, everything lurched back as the mirage disappeared. The storm, the skies, it was all gone. All that was left was a bit of sand on their clothing, telling them it was a little more than a dream.

Hl3MmHh_zpsztwrrj47.jpg

Tour Guide

Two...no three...oh god four. Nysa's back arched off the desk as her mouth made a wide O, moaning quite louder. The pleasure now outweighed the pain, and Nysa forgot how hot Kaige's hand was as the pyro pumped her four fingers in and out of her. It was only when Kaige mentioned her being so dry that Nysa had a shred of worry. This felt far too good. Why was she dry?

"I'm sorry Red," she purred, closing her eyes, "I don't do well with - aaaah, oh god baby. Yes...so good."

She forgot her thought, groaning in beautiful pleasure as Kaige's tongue worked its magic on her sex. Her tongue wasn't as hot as her fingers, making it even better. God she wanted to be wet for this girl, she wanted to soak her face, her tongue, her fingers with her cum. Soon the pleasure overcame the pain and Kaige's fingers became soaked, the siren underneath her wiggling in ecstasy.

"Don't stop!" she cried, "C'mon Kaige, give me more!"

Rupi was not at all stricken by Akila’s sudden accusation, watching as the woman rose to her feet and began to grow restless and angry. For a moment Rupi feared a confrontation with the once-docile girl, starting to believe a little that maybe it had been her after all who melted the trays. The fury, the rage, Rupi had never seen it before in Akila. She had always been scared and timid. Had she finally been backed into a corner then? The accusations hit Rupi though harder than the swirling sands did. Rupi had raped her. Rupi had touched her. Taken her. Fed off of her. Yes, Rupi did those things. And no, she felt no remorse for them.

The sand whipped faster and faster around them, threatening to engulf them as Rupi earlier thought. She wasn’t afraid of the sand, even as it scratched at her cheeks and face or got into her clothes. She staggered with the growing wind but kept her balance, merely enduring the storm. She could do nothing at the moment, until Akila truly chose to attack her. If Rupi did manage to open her eyes in the whirlwind of sand, all she saw was too bright blue orbs glaring at her. Akila had changed somehow, coming into her full jinn powers. Rupi thought it both awesome and terrifying at the same time.

But as abruptly as it started, it all ended. The mirage fell apart in a heartbeat, dissipating entirely except for the bits of sand still clinging to their clothes. Rupi lowered her coat and wiped her face with a hand, before patting her coat down. She said nothing to Akila yet, calmly dusting herself off as the other woman glared.

“If you hate me so much Akila,” Rupi began, reaching behind her to dust off her backside a little, not even looking at the woman as she addressed her, “why didn’t you try to destroy me then?” She inquired suddenly, steely grey eyes fluttering up to meet Akila’s gaze. “You want it stop? Attack me. But ah, you know it’ll only land you in a deeper pile of shit. But it’s the only way you’ll be free of me.” Rupi goaded. Of course, Akila might kill Rupi in a fight. It might be the other way around, which Rupi felt confident of. But even if she was killed, Akila still would not escape the Institution. And they would do worse things to her for her actions here.

“Well Akila? You want to be free? Kill me. If not…” Rupi’s face snarled in her own anger, vampiric rage bristling in her limbs, “then sit down and shut your mouth.” She snapped uncompromisingly.

Rupi’s Office

"No!" she snapped back, for the first time ever not bending to this woman's command, "I will not kill you! And I will not sit down! I'm tired of all you doctor's thinking there are no consequences for your actions. You are the true monsters here."

Her chest rose and fell rapidly, the hatred deep in her glowing blue eyes, "Fate will not be kind to you Rupinder."

She had no idea how she knew this name, but there were plenty more things she suddenly knew about the doctor than she had before Rupi bit her. It was like this woman had been laid out for her. Her past, her desires, her entire life and hopes and dreams all within Akila's head. She wanted to question what was happening to her but now wasn't the time. She simply acted on instinct.

"You...you think your above reproach, above us all," she hissed, standing well out of Rupi's arm reach, "Have you already forgotten your past so much you forgot what it is like to be us? To be trapped. Growing up, just a child. Enslaved my a coven, forced into vampirism. And yet here you stand, treating us like they treated you. You've become them. You have become just...like...them."

Kaige was far too gone to realize there was a problem. Nysa was trying to tell her, her words short, uncompleted sentences, and yet Kaige wasn’t even aware she was in the room. The only sound her ears seemed to pick up on were the soft moans that came from the woman.

She came, surrounding Kaige with not only her goodness, but a drive to keep going, to keep giving her all she had. Nysa was so slick now. Kaige’s fingers took her so much easier. “More,” she asked, raising her eyebrows and looking at the writhing mess before her. “Okay.” It was far too easy. Her entire hand moved trying to force it’s way inside her, and with ease, she now found her hand engulfed by her body. Kaige paused for one moment, feeling the tight walls of Nysad surrounding her. It was short lived though as she wiggled her first before making them into a fist. With her fist, she began to roughly, quickly fuck Nysa. “You wanted more, you got it kitten. I wanna fuck you until your pussy is sore baby. You make such beautiful music to my ears Nysa, such beautiful music.”

Hl3MmHh_zpsztwrrj47.jpg

Tour Guide

There was no way to expect what Kaige would do next. Nysa had thought she might have gotten faster, or perhaps her tongue would have joined more of the party. But no, the girl balled her hand into a fist and started viciously pumping it in and out of Nysa's pussy, making the siren scream. It was a beautiful scream though, almost like she was singing a high note that never ended. Her breath was quickly stolen away from the feeling of how full she was and her screams turned silent, her body just gasping for air between moans, her nails digging hard into the desk. Nysa was as unaware of her pain as Kaige was now, forgetting the heat was drying her out as she lost herself in the massive pleasure, her orgasm building quickly.

"Oh god Kaige," she gasped out, her body unable to move with just how full she felt. It was like nothing she had ever experienced before, "Oh god...I can't...I can't handle it much longer. I'm gonna...oh god..."

The sounds took her back to when she first heard her outside the shower. Nysa had been filling the air with the most beautiful sound she had ever heard, and now she was doing it again. Her cries forced Kaige to squeeze her own muscles tight, as if trying to clamp down on something that wasn’t there. She could feel Nysa’s body tensing around her. The girl would not last much longer. Still she seemed to be slowing drying out. Her orgasm has left her lubricated enough to enter her this way, but that was fading. ‘That’s impossible. She shouldn’t be..like this. She should be…..’ Her eyes slowly closed hearing her declaration. “That’s it baby. Come on. Give in to me again. Claim me..as yours’.” The last statement clearly out of place. Her eyes opened to see Nysa still under he own spell while her cries continued to haunt her. Kaige moved to taste her, knowing her nectar was still there enough for her to sample. She was every bit as good as she thought she would be. Like a starving woman, she lapped at her sex, licking, taking every drop from Nysa. “Come on Kitten,” she whispered. “Give it to me again. Cum all over my face,” she asked before covering her clit with her lips and suckling while her hand never let up her assault on Nysa’s pussy.

Fate had never been kind to Rupinder Vera. Stolen from home, enslaved, beaten, impoverished, malnourished, accursed with vampirism, the list of unfortunate circumstances never ended. She gazed at Akila with the same guarded expression, the accusation of doctors being above consequences ignored. Rupi had heard it a thousand times, in a thousand different ways. No, doctors were not above consequences. They were indeed monsters. But there were very few who could inflict the punishment of these consequences upon them. Patients could take matters into their own hands, as Akila seemed ready to do, but it never garnered them freedom or any betterment of living conditions. Rupi had no qualms about what she did or could do.

But when Akila suddenly used her full, first name, Rupi’s eyes narrowed as she glared at the woman. What is going on here? And then Akila said it, speaking of her life as if she knew it. Knew all of it. This shocked Rupi, who for a moment lost her composure as she hitched a deep inhale and stood a little bit more rigid. All those unfortunate events…came fluttering back into her mind, unbidden and undesired. She had indeed been like Akila once, treated like dirt.

Perhaps that is why Rupi did it, to help herself forget about her own mistreatment by mistreating others. Her psychiatrist brain, so useful in breaking down patients, was suddenly turned upon herself.

“Looking into my head and reading my memories will still not help you, Akila. You are still here and so am I. You are right though.” Rupi suddenly agreed, taking a step towards Akila, closing the distance between them. “I did use to be like you. Raped, touched, taken, fed, beaten, yes they all happened to me. It will happen to you too, regardless if it was me or anyone else. But I am not going to get into a discussion about my actions and why I do them. We are here to discuss you, Akila.” Rupi then smiled, looking the other woman up and down.

“There are consequences for every action, mine as well as yours. The only difference is no one is going to enforce those consequences on me, while on you…for your very actions just now, you have just signed your death warrant.” Rupi flat out told Akila, losing her smile as she gave the woman a straight stare. “You won’t kill me, which is fine. But I am perfectly capable of killing you, Akila. Oh yes, don’t think I’m not capable. For your impudence, you deserve nothing less as per company policy here.”

“But,” Rupi then gave a shrug, “I will not. You shown me more than I asked for, Akila. You’ve given me much to think on. And for this pleasure,” Rupi turned around and strode to collect her clipboard, dusting some sand off the paper, “I am signing your release. No more lockdown. No Block C. You will return to your cell and do as you please, until our next appointment.” She signed off on a few sections on your paper, then gazed back at Akila with a passive smile, as if nothing had happened.

"That will be all, patient AK8866." Rupi said dismissively. "Run along now and keep your powers to yourself."

Hl3MmHh_zpsztwrrj47.jpg

Tour Guide

Through cracking lips Nysa cried out more, and as Kaige's soft lips sucked and her tongue flickered out, there was little more needed before the siren caved, crying out the girl's name as she had her second orgasm. Cum soaked Kaige's still inserted fist, and leaked onto the girl's chin and into her mouth. Normally her orgasms were fairly larger, but this one almost seemed short. As Nysa came off her high, she started to realize how bad she had let it become. Her body was definitely dehydrated. Kaige's heat wasn't enough to fry her, or dry her completely, but it definitely took its toll.

"I need...water," she coughed, as her body came off its orgasm and the thirst for liquid was far too great, "Kaige...please."

She was far from done with the girl, but if she didn't get some kind of hydration there would be problems, "I need water...then...then its your turn. I just...help..."

Rupi’s Office

Kill her? Akila? Go ahead and try. The thought came to her without warning, and it actually shocked the girl more than it empowered her. What was happening to her? Why was she picking fights with Dr. Vera? But there was no apologizing now, and now reason to. Rupi was letting her walk out scotch free, and all she gave was a vague order to conceal her powers. How do I conceal what I don't know?

Somehow her break into her powers made Akila feel both stronger and weaker. Akila had never hit such a low before, and it was in doing so her powers had broken through the surface. Would Rupi do it to her again, trying to force more powers out? I don't even know what powers I do have! Let alone using them.

She scurried out of the doctor's office, although she didn't look timid this time. She did remain in her own little world though, not seeing the guard till it was too late. Knocking into him she reached out, touching his hand to steady him. Suddenly a new onslaught of memories, dream and aspirations crashed into her head like a train, pushing its way in. She let go instantly, but the thoughts never faded, just like with Rupi.

"Uh, I..." she stuttered, trying to see through the haze. There was his sixteenth birthday. And his eighteenth. Prom. Military. University. Eternal Peeks. The memories flashed by, just fleeting as they all presented themselves and left her head. Then she saw it, him holding a girl against a wall, she was screaming, crying for mercy. But he gave her none.

"You...you monster!" she roared, shoving him hard backwards, "You like to fuck the young patients? What's wrong with you?!"

She shoved him again, giving him no time to grab his weapon, "I wish people like you would just burn in hell!"

His eyes widened and his head whipped around, looking suddenly terrified. She looked too, but saw nothing. By his looks though, he saw something, as if she had created a mirage just for him. Could she do that? Suddenly his feet caught on fire, the flames licking at his pants.

"No! Stop!" Akila yelled as she dropped to put the flames out. But the minute she screamed it the fire had died, leaving nothing but burns on his skin and some scorch marks. Akila backed away, knowing this was grounds for execution. The man simply looked bewildered though, as if he didn't quite know what had happened. Without waiting Akila fled to the elevators, needing to get off this blasted floor before she did more damage. Don't touch. Don't get close. Just stay...stay away Akila. Lock yourself up and stay away. It's safest. For both you and them.

[Departing to Block A]

It was clear when she came. Kaige could feel it, smeel it, taste it. Her pussy tightened around her fist, hugging her wrist. The scent of her arousal grew stronger. Her sweetness flowed, and Kaige didn’t waste a single drop. Her mouth dripping, coated in Nysa’s cum, she was ravenous setting about cleaning her.

AS Nysa started to speak, breathless words reaching out to Kaige, she began to remove her fist, licking her clean. At first, she smiled, thinking she had exhausted the poor girl as she watched her pussy quiver with the after tremors of her orgasms, but when she heard the word help, her smile vanished. Kaige leaned up, taking note of Nysa’s face. “Oh shit. What the fuck is wrong….with you?” Her nipples were burned. “Oh shit. It’s….because of me. It’s because of me! I’m so sorry,” she told her , searching the office for something. A small fridge caught her attention, and Kaige made a mad dash for it. “Please don’t be locked you selfish prick,” she mumbled. Yanking the door open, she found rows of bottled water. Grabbing two bottles, she raced back over to Nysa. “Here! Take ‘em! Drink ‘em! Pour ‘em over your head! Do whatever you gotta do! Just..be alright. Please be alright. Not another one. Not another one. Please.” Her hands trembled slightly as she pushed the water bottles into Nysa’s hands, afraid to touch to try and help her sit up.

Hl3MmHh_zpsztwrrj47.jpg

Tour Guide

Her tongue felt good. Damn good. With the removal of her fingers everything didn't feel as hot, bringing relief to the siren. Not that she had wanted relief from Kaige. Fisting the beautiful siren had felt amazing, and Nysa had delicious plans of what she wanted to do to this pyro. But first water. Let her tongue finish cleaning though, mmmm...god she's good.

When Kaige did pull up, her face contorted and Nysa realized too late that she had spooked the girl. Little Red thought she had hurt the siren, and the enjoyment simply wasn't there. But that...that was far from the truth. Still, Nysa was thankful as Kaige searched quickly and brought her back water. The first she gulped down in seconds, quenching the thirst that had built up in her. The second she poured on the burnt areas of her chest, soaking her breasts down to her sex. The water absorbed into her skin, so that for only a second the siren glistened with drops of liquid and then she was dry once more. The burns were gone too though, healed and replaced by an odd shiny tint of skin. It look liked gold under the light, but it was so faint against her skin it was easy to think it wasn't there. In truth when the siren went underwater and became her full form, often times her skin would shine faintly like this, as if there were scales underneath waiting to surface. It was so subtle it was hardly noticable, but it gave the siren an even more beautiful look, making her truly look like a goddess.

Kaige's words didn't fall on deaf ears; Nysa heard heard the panicked words, and felt her trembling hands. With the wash down of water she sat up quite quickly, smiling at the girl and hooking her arm around her waist, bringing her in close. Without words she pulled her into a long warm and wet kiss.

"I'm fine," she purred, running her hands down her back to her ass, her fingers slipping under the shorts to squeeze her perfectly rounded skin playfully, "Better than fine actually sugar. That felt...amazing."

She sighed the last word, her dark chocolate eyes dancing across Kaige's face, alight with pleasure and excitment as she spoke. She was not angry, or upset, or worried. Pain often mixed with her pleasure, and Nysa quite liked it that way.

"Water and fire don't mix well," she stated, shrugging, "But that's okay baby, I won't hold your heat against you," she still hadn't admitted to what she was, loving the guessing game as she stood and quickly turned, tossing Kaige on the desk top and pulling at her shorts, "You're still in control here. I simply wish to repay the pleasure sugar."

Her voice was low and sensual, the bubbliness gone, replaced with a more sexual tone, "You're already soaked for me Kaige. Good. Tell me I can...allow me to eat this delicious pussy of yours. I won't touch it until you order it."

Her hands ran up and down her thighs, massaging the soft skin as she moved a step closer, her hips forcing Kaige's legs a little wider, exposing more of her sex and her juices so that the air was scented with it. Her hands moved further up, running past her hips to her stomach, then up to her breasts. She simply her fingers past them too, making slow circles over Kaige's whole body to calm her. Then very slowly her lips came down to Kaige's chest, kissing between her breasts and blowing warm air on the skin to entice a shiver. Her hands moved and cupped each of the girl's breasts, groping them softly at first, kneading at them, then harder, squeezing them underneath her palms as her lips continued travelling south to her belly button. She stopped there, feeling the shiver of want, the smell of cum filling her nose and making the addicted siren crave her only more. She'd have this girl. Just to give her a sample of what her tongue could do she drew rings with the tip around her belly button, around and around. Her warm, wet lips kissed down again on the skin of her stomach and then her tongue flickered out again, around and around, drawing different patterns across her stomach, always near her belly button.

Suddenly her tongue flicked a little harder at her skin and slipped into her belly button, turning and swirling in it. Her mouth set down, kissing her very middle as her tongue played, teasing the girl. In and out and around her tongue flicked and moved along the tiny edges of her belly button and into it, playing with the sensitive skin.

"I want you," she groaned, pulling up to stare at Kaige's face, "Don't deny me your sweet sex Red. You did not hurt me. You simply...added to my pleasure. Now let me add to yours."

She watched her with child like curiosity. One bottle vanished within seconds. No matter how hungry she was, Kaige could never remember drinking anything that fast. It puzzled her why what they had just done had made her so thirsty. She ran her fingers through her hair, watching as she poured the second bottle over her body. ‘Damn! Are you nuts? Rufio is gonna shit a brick at his desk being so….wet?’ Her brow furrowed as her confusion grew. The water….was gone. ‘How did she do that? What the fuck?’ Her utter lack of understanding reflected in her eyes as she meet Nysa’s gaze. The woman seemed refreshed, back to her normal self. Her skin had beckoned her the brief time it glistened, but Kaige had refrained from touching her, fighting that urge. The burns were proof enough of what she could do if she let herself go. Though it was tough to stomach, the realization was starting to settle over her. She really was dangerous. ‘No wonder they keep me locked up. Can’t even make a woman cum without hurting her.’

Nysa moved, sitting up, and Kaige took a step back. She was angry with the world, hated people in general, but to actually hurt someone who wasn’t deemed deserving in her eyes was not how Kaige truly was. Nysa had done nothing wrong, and yet she had hurt her. She wasn’t about to take the chance of hurting her more. Her arms drew her in close, and Kaige lifted her hands in a defensive, surrender gesture. Before she could protest, Nysa kissed her. It was pure, simple, sweet, and the passion still lingered on the woman’s soft lips. Again she felt free from this place if only for the short time she felt her lips. Maybe that was Nysa’s ability.

She gasped as she felt the fingers grasping her ass, not from pleasure but from the shock of the woman’s touch. Kaige was sure she would hurt her, burn her fingers, if she lost control again. With parted lips, she starred at her as she told her how it had felt. Kaige had felt a fist before, and in her eyes it never felt good. Well. Maybe not never. “Water,” she whispered. Nysa was doing nothing to solve the mystery of what she could do or what she was.

Again she gasped as Nysa threw her up onto the desk, Rufio’s desk. For a moment she thought, ‘he would hate to know my ass was on his desk.’ A brief smiled played on her lips, but as she began to pull her shorts away, it disappeared. Kaige shook her head, wanting to say stop, but her mouth wouldn’t speak. She wanted this. Despite knowing she could hurt her, Kaige wanted to feel the woman.

The shorts were removed, and the cool air in the room touched her freshly shaven sex. ‘She can tell!’ Kaige already knew she would be able to, but now it was confirmed. There was no hiding her condition from her. It made her tense slightly, in a delicious way. The words, dripping with sensuality, left her beautiful, supple lips, and Kaige could feel the hard nub between her legs tingling. She shifted on the desk slightly, wanting to whimper to her , ‘yes,’ but again the words couldn’t come. Her lips moved in a silent effort, but before sound could come from her, Nysa moved.

She touched her. Her hands began to fondle her body, bringing more sensations to the surface, her skin alive wherever her hands went. Kaige allowed her head to lean back as she starred at the ceiling for a moment. She could feel her chest tightening with her labored breathing. Quicker her breaths came, catching in the back of her throat for a moment as she felt her tongue dancing along her skin. It was pure bliss. Her hands gripped Rufio’s desk, unknowingly burning her handprint into the wood. All she could focus on was her. She shivered, wanting more, wanting Nysa. This was so different from Natalie and Daniella. Every woman had been special in their own way. With Nysa it was her nature really. She was almost untouched by this place, and being with her allowed that same escape. Of course she was also terrified that at any moment Rufio would walk through the door and discover them both. That certainly added to the moment. She tensed as her tongue dove into belly button, and finally Kaige found her voice. Soft groans emanated from her as she slowly relaxed, spreading her legs wider for her. “Yes..Nysa,” she whispered. “I want you. I want you..to..eat..my pussy. Taste me. Make me cum. Let me cum for you.”

Hl3MmHh_zpsztwrrj47.jpg

Tour Guide

Her words were all she needed. Kaige's body was no longer overheated, although Nysa knew it was in part to the redhead's fear of hurting Nysali again. Still she could smell the wood burning, and knew Kaige was simply transferring the heat to her palms. Her head dipped lower, her mouth now leaving tiny wet kisses down below her belly, across her pelvis and to the soft freshly shaven skin.

"Soft and new," she purred, eyes dancing, "My my you are a treat."

She grabbed Kaige's legs then, hefting each one over a shoulder so that her ass was high in the air. The only thing left touching the desk was her shoulders and head as Nysa stood and got into a better position, her feet shoulder-length apart. She wiggled closer, and once in position she wasted no time burying her head, her hands groping Kaige's ass to hold her up.

"You...taste...amazing..." she hummed as her tongue licked between her folds, teasing her. Her mouth was quick to find her clit, suckling and nibbling the hard bud. Nysa wasn't one for soft starts. She wanted to get Kaige from 0 to 100 in a second, making the girl moan as loud as she could make. If someone heard? Good on them. The siren would deal with anyone threatening her time with this saucy pyro.

"Mmmm...so...good..." she whispered between flicks of her tongue, licking, kissing, suckling, go down on her sex like she was ravenous. She did not near her hole yet though, saving that for when Kaige was even wetter. The smell of her juices was all around her, the only thing her nostrils could pick up, and she smelt sweet and tangy, her mouth watering to get a taste.

"Beg..." she groaned, "I...need...to hear...you beg...for...more..." Nysa moaned into her clit, vibrating the small bud with her lips.

The skin was sensitive, more so than Kaige remembered from the times she had pleasured herself, more so than the times she was with Natalie. Was it all in her head? Was it because of the absence of pubic hair? Whatever it was, she liked it.

Her actions were a stark contrast to her words. Whereas when Nysa spoke, the words were smooth and warm, her actions were quick and strong. Kaige could only watch her, wanting to speak, to cry out in pleasure and fear, but something gripped her throat, making speech impossible. It was an unseen force that relented it’s hold as soon as Nysa’s tongue touched her soaking sex. Kaige groaned, relaxing against the desk and in Nysa’s grasp. Her hands were powerful as her tongue and lips took control. Her clit was suckled, and Kaige tensed, so much so that she lifted higher into the air, not fighting against Nysa’s hold, but elevating her own hips uncontrollably. She sank back into her grasp, grateful for the constant contact Nysa had kept with her body.

She could feel her juices now, seeping from his lips that kept her most private of places hidden. Nysa’s warm breath washed over her, cooling the trail her nectar had left as it trailed from her dripping slit. “Yes,” she breathed, squirming in Nysa’s hands, feeling such a build up it frightened her. She knew she would cum. It was the power of her orgasm that scared her so. She wanted to hold it, to not give in, so that the force of it couldn’t overtake her, bringing about unknown reactions from her body and obscene amounts of cum from her, but as Nysa spoke it was impossible to remain silent. Her body wanted it. She wanted it. “Please,” she panted, her breasts heaving as she arched back. “More..please. Oh Nysa please..don’t stop. I can’t..stop. I don’t wanna..stop. I wanna..cum..so bad..ly. I need..to cum. Please. More. Don’t..stop.”

Hl3MmHh_zpsztwrrj47.jpg

Tour Guide

She loved when they begged for her. For her body, for her touch. For the siren, control was her bread and butter. It striked some as odd that she loved to give up that control during sex, but in the end for most, she still had an underlining control of the situation. Except...except with Rufio. And perhaps that was why she hated the man.

Kaige's soft words were music to Nysa's ears and she did not hold back, her hands pushing Kaige's ass up so she moved, angling her lips right over her pussy. Letting out her breath, hot air ran over the pyro's sex and then she dove in, burying her face into Kaige's sex as she opened her mouth, her tongue flashing out and burying in the girl. She twisted it left and right while simultaneously in and out, touching all sides of her inner walls as she tongue fucked the girl mercilessly. Nysa forgot to breath, refusing to come up for air as she drove in and out and a strong, unrelenting pace, wanting that release. She could smell it, could feel it building. The siren vibrated with the need for Kaige's orgasm.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom