Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

||Cell Block B || -Offices & Labs-

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tag: Nysa

She wasn’t going to win this battle. Nysa was too talented, too driven, too determined. It was as if Kaige’s orgasm was a trophy. Kaige tensed, fighting it as long as she could. Nysa was touching her, sending electricity down her spine that exploded through her entire body. She curled her toes as her fingernails dug into the wood of Rufio’s desk. With each pant, Kaige whimpered softly, as if the very action would be enough to aid in keeping her orgasm at bay. It wouldn’t be.

It didn’t. The warmth that had been spreading through her hips finally tipped over the peak of her heightened pleasure. Kaige literally felt it, the moment when her body began to tumble down. Every muscle in her body tensed as she froze for a moment, allowing the sensual bliss to claim her. There was a rush from her sex, and Kaige didn’t care that Nysa could see and feel it. It was such a release, one she needed. Her whimpers grew into cries, loud cries of utter elation at the decadent pleasure that Nysa was showering her with. “Cumming..I’m..cumming,” she finally told her, trying to calm her breathing down. Everything in the room began to come into focus, and Kaige smiled, glowing from the moment. Her orgasm had been strong, and it had claimed her. She did not regret it, and she hoped Nysa felt the same.

Hl3MmHh_zpsztwrrj47.jpg

Tour Guide
Tags: Kaige

Nysa knew her climax had been reached before Kaige could utter a word. Her cries escalated, her body tensing and then Nysa's mouth was flooded with cum, lapping it up and swallowing it greedily, filling her stomach as she licked the woman clean. Her tongue slowed its viscous onslaught, now only slowly making circles, getting all her juices. When she was satisfied she pulled her head away, massaging Kaige's soft rump. Her eyes looked down the woman's body as she gently lowered her back down, letting her legs hang over the desk. She didn't step back though, her naked body still between Kaige's legs as she leaned over her, hands on either side of Kaige's waist, smiling down at her.

"That was well deserved," she chirped.

Tag:Nysa

She felt the support of the desk as Nysa lowered her back down. Kaige breathed a little easier now, bringing her eyes to Nysa. She was close to her now, still, and she liked that. “Yes,” she agreed. “It was..well deserved. I’m gonna have to keep you around, maybe even sneak you in my cell for an overnight,” she giggled. “Probably the hottest thing to ever happen on this desk.” Her giggles grew louder. “And Rufio wasn’t even here.” She shivered, her body coming down from her orgasm. No problem. Kaige simply brought up her internal temperature, careful not to allow herself to get too hot. It was warming and comforting, soothing her tired muscles. “You’re quite the workout Nysa. You might have to give me another tour real soon.” Kaige had forgotten about the picture and the deception of her aunt. Nysa had proven to be exactly what she needed. "So what's next on the tour? I can't wait to find out."

Hl3MmHh_zpsztwrrj47.jpg

Tour Guide

Nysa kissed the girls chin before standing back up, humming, "Sleep over's huh? Well that be a feat. Those cameras keep watch all night long. But I can tell time with you is going to become a favorite past-time of mine."

Moving back a bit, she let Kaige sit up if she wanted to as she admired the beauty, "What's next, hm? Well sugar, I think you've seen most of the place now. Unless there was something I missed?"

Tag: Nysa

Nysa moved away, much to her dismay. Kaige took the chance to sit up though, feeling just how weak she was from the entire event. Spending time with Nysa would certainly be something she could become addicted to. She wasn’t one for making friends. The opportunity never really came up. So Nysa was the closest thing to a friend she had had in a while.

“I have seen a lot, but who do I have to see about signing up for this volunteer work you were talking about before? I’ll be in the gardens and in the kitchen.” It wasn’t her request. Kaige was making it very clear that would be where she would be working. “I ain’t asking,” she added though. “I’m gonna have my way.”

She slid off the desk and headed towards the open armoire. Her fingers touched the shirts hanging there. Many times she had seen him each and every one of them. ‘This one,’ she thought, taking the shirt from the hanger, and leaving the empty hanger there. She slipped it around her shoulders and buttoned it down, her fingers lingering on the last button. “Why not? After what we just did on his desk, why the hell not,” she mused turning to face Nysa. “Want one?”

Hl3MmHh_zpsztwrrj47.jpg

Tour Guide

Nysa took another step back, allowing Kaige's feet to touch ground and allow her to move. The girl was headstrong, that was for sure. As for getting the shifts she wanted, well that wouldn't be easy, "You got to talk to a Department Head for the shifts. Meaning one Romp Rupi, as you call her. They sign off on shifts. What...what are you doing?"

She watched Kaige pick out a shirt in the armoire, cocking her head, "Yeah he keeps a couple extras for when he bloodies them and doesn't want to travel to his apartment. I should know...he usually makes me take the stained clothes to the laundry for him. But no, I think I'll pass. The stench of him is already on my skin most of the time. I don't need to be wearing it too."

She found her shorts, and the remainder of her shirt, "Well that's garbage. Looks like I'm walking topless."

Shimming into her shorts, Nysa had the decency to drop her burnt tank in the trash, already knowing Rufio would easily catch on that something happened. The desk was a burnt mess, the air smelt like cum, and there was now a shirt missing. Oh there would be hell to pay.

"C'mon Red, we should get out of here while the gettings good. We will find you Dr. Vera, so you can work that pretty tongue of yours on her, and score those shifts."

Tags: Nysa, Rupi

“You’re right,” she told her, finding her shorts and slipping them on. So far they had been lucky. No one had entered the office during their escapades, despite the loud moaning that surly could be heard from the hall. Even a guard could have heard it and entered, but remarkably they had been left alone until the end.

Kaige opened the door, smiling back at Nysa. “After you kitten. Let’s go find Rump Rupi and get my shifts.” Her experience with Rupi wasn’t all that much, but from the time she had spent with her, Kaige could already tell she wasn’t like most of the doctors around here. Like Nysa, she didn’t fit in, which all in itself wasn’t a bad thing. Once you forgot yourself, who you were, and began to blend in with the likes of most of the people there, you were becoming something more inhuman than any of the patients at Eternal Peaks.

She grinned at Nysa, watching the sexy kitten exit the room and enter the hall. Kaige was careful to close to the door, but she paid no mind to the lock. The doors each had gold plates on them with the doctor’s names present. Stopping at one, she wrinkled her nose before looking at Nysa. “Rupinder? I like Rump Rupi better.” With a giggle, she turned the doorknob and pushed the door opened. “Okay Rump Rupi. We need to talk. I want to work in the kitchen, and I want to work in the gardens. The only question I have is how do I do it? I’ll be the best damn worker you’ve got in those places. You won’t have any reason to doubt that, and you won’t have any reason to worry about me acting up. So. What do you say Rump…..” She straightened her stance. “Dr. Vera?”

Name: Rupinder "Rupi" Vera
Tag: Akila.

Rupi let out a sigh when Akila got up and strode out of the office without another word. Sitting down, she quickly put her hand to her forehead and rubbed for a moment. This had not gone as she expected. Akila did not tell her the truth but she had revealed something else to her instead. The girl certainly had powers. Very dangerous and awe-inspiring powers. The Institution would soon want to control it, the moment word got out. Soon Rupi would be fighting a two-front war, trying to keep Akila as her patient from others looking to capitalize, while trying to get the girl to cooperate. She needed to get Akila to understand that other doctors will not be so considerate towards her. If she thought having her blood sucked was bad, wait until she ended up with the others.

Rupi considered for a moment letting Akila transfer over to another doctor. She would only come back to Rupi begging to be taken back. Rupi was sure of it.

After sitting for a moment, Rupi rose and went back to her office, flicking her monitor back up as she began to type up another report on what happened. She removed Akila off disciplinary leave, returning her free roaming privileges back and informing the guards of her decision. It would be questioned no doubt, given Akila’s recent spat of transgression in the cafeteria, but Rupi still did not believe it had been her. She saw what Akila’s rage could do and melting trays did not seem to fit her psych portfolio. It did fit someone else’s though. Her fingers danced over the keyboard as her eyes were glued to the screen, rehashing everything that had just happened, from the questioning to the mirage and the change in Akila’s eyes. Rupi did leave out the blood sucking though.

The door opened and Rupi’s brow furrowed at the interruption. Who would dare walk into her office without an invitation or even knocking? Her steely grey eyes shot up with frustration…and saw Kaige and another figure standing in the threshold. Up to no good still She sighed at the nickname, her fingers stilled on the keyboard as she lowered her gaze and tried to wait out this little game. These two ladies were going to get in a lot of trouble if they kept fooling around. But her eyes were quick to shoot back up when she heard Kaige’s proposal. Kitchen? Gardens? The prospect of Kaige cooperating was enough to make Rupi forget about the episode with Akila, whose cooperation now seemed in doubt. But if she could recover Akila and get Kaige on board, it would be a victory for her department.

“Get in here and shut the door.” Rupi merely replied. “And who is that with you? Nysa? Why is her shirt…” Then Rupi’s eyes went wide, a small tint of colour flushing into her cheeks, and quickly she averted her gaze back to her monitor. “Come inside and sit down. You mind telling me what the hell you two are doing?”

Hl3MmHh_zpsztwrrj47.jpg

Tour Guide

Nysali pranced on out into the hall, waiting for Kaige to close the door and then following behind her with a skip in her pace. Letting the pyro lead, they quickly found Dr. Vera's door, an Nysa giggled at Kaige's comment. With a flourish the door opened and the girl stepped in, dressing in Rufio's shirt and her shorts, whileas Nysa remained topless with shorts on, leaning against the doorframe. It wasn't until Red moved that Dr. Vera got a good look at Nysa, her cheeks flushing, and the siren smile only grew, thinking to the few times she had had fun with this doctor.

"Got the door," she nodded, closing it behind her but not yet sitting, "I'll let little Red here do the talking. Where should I sit Dr. Vera? A chair? Your desk? Maybe...your lap?"

She took a few steps forward then paused, looking down as she wiggled her toes into a small pile of sand, "Uh...why's there sand on your rug sugar?"

She head Nysa speaking and closing the door behind her. Even as Nysa teased Rupi, Kaige’s eyes never left to doctor. “Bad housekeeping,” she answer for Rupi when Nysa asked about the sand on the rug. “It’s so hard to find good help in a place like this. I just hope it’s not a patient’s job to clean your office. If it is, and they left sand on the rug, well I hate to imagine what will happen to them. Of course, I’m completely wrong. They wouldn’t be beaten for something like that, would they Dr. Vera?”

Kaige stepped further into office, her gaze still lingering on Rupi. “I want something. You want something. Why can’t we make some sort of arrangement?” She didn’t take a seat. Rupi’s question was still fresh in her ears. Kaige smiled at her, tilting her head. “Come on Dr. Vera. You know perfectly well what she and I have been doing. Look at her. Look at me. It’s not that much of a stretch. Jealous? Care to join us for a little fun? I could go again. I don’t know about you,” she finally took her eyes from Rupi to look at Nysa, “But I could go again. Rupi….Dr. Vera,” her attention returning to Rupi. “You want me to be a good little girl and keep my toes in line. I want to work in the kitchen and in the gardens. I’m willing to do anything to get that, even if it means playing all the stupid little games you doctors are so fond of. So I’ll say, ‘yes ma’am, and yes Sir,’ if it gets me what I want. I think you and I are a lot alike. We’ll do whatever it takes to get what we want, and if someone lies to us, well then, let’s hope they live to tell that tale. So what’s it gonna be Dr. Vera? See? I’m already playing the rules, but that doesn’t mean I haven’t thought about the plump rear of yours.”

Tag: Kaige, Nysa.

"The chair is fine." Rupi growled, giving Nysa a sharp look once she caught control of her emotions and impulses. She was recently fed and thus her own powers were at their peak, giving her ample energy to throw up a shield against the sirens wiles. She could guess now what had happened between these two. Nysa in her usual fashion had seduced and fucked Kaige as she did with so many others, addicted to sex as she was.

Or had it been Kaige this time?

Her steely grey eyes fluttered over to the other, eyeing her intently now as Nysa left the talking to her. She was the one who came in here, on impulse by the looks of it. And from what Rupi knew of Kaige from the reports, the woman wasn't shy of sex either. These two were definitely up to no good, turning a prime opportunity for a safe environment in the Insitution into their own little play time. And if the wrong people found out, it would not turn out well for either of them. Back to Block C most likely. And not with accommodating doctors or guards either. Rupi would be sorry to see both of them gone if this elopement of theirs was found out.

Luckily Rupi wasn't one of the wrong people. It was a breach of rules but Rupi wasn't a stickler for them. She understood both women enough to not hold it against them. "It's nothing." Rupi replied to the mention of sand. "I took a little vacation. Don't you worry about it." She replied, giving Kaige a firm glare when she answered for her. It was no patients duty to clean her office, though she was tempted to tell these two to do so. She quirked her eyebrows at Kaiges admission and confession, crossing her leg behind her desk and folding her arms on her desk. Her...resolve though in reforming was impressive.

Rupi gave a short laugh and looked down when Kaige ended her statement. "I don't think you understand what you're saying, Kaige. You claim to be for the rules yet you just....threatened to take out whoever came between you. That is against the rules you know." Slapping her pen down she leaned back in her chair, regarding them both. At this angle they would see the lower end of her smooth caramel thigh, toned and defined. "Well first you can indeed start calling me ma'am. Very well Kaige if you are serious then I'll help you get to the kitchens and gardens. But first...I want answers. Where did you get that shirt? Where exactly have you been? And what, goddess pray, has gotten into you? And Nysa? Put on a shirt please." Rupi said, point at her closet as she stared at the siren, then back to Kaige.

Hl3MmHh_zpsztwrrj47.jpg

Tour Guide

Nysa remained by the door, listening and watching, but saying little until she was addressed. Turning her head to the closet, she rose and eyebrow and turned her head back to the doctor with a seductive smile playing on her lips, "What? You don't like my body now doc? You certainly loved it a week ago. You tasted as delicious as you look now."

She sauntered forward, placing her hands on the desk and leaning over, her perfect breasts hanging down as she looked back and forth between Kaige and Dr. Vera, "We've been playing naughty in a particular doctor's office. We can show you what we did, Dr. Rupi. A good...hands-on experience sugar. C'mon, give in to the lust doc. Don't deny you don't still want this."

She flourished a hand up and down her gorgeous, toned body then gestured at Kaige, "And that. Don't you want to undress her like a present? She what surprises lie underneath. I can tell you, she's one tasty treat."

Rupi responded no differently that Kaige had surmised she would. Her brief encounter with her before….with Natalie….had told her that she would do the right thing even if it went against the rules of the institution. Of course she had no delusions about Rupi not being one to enforced punishment. She did work here after all, and having a health fear, a good guard up about the employees of this place was always a good thing.

Her eyes flinted down, taking note of the bit of flesh that was visible. It was clear her rump wasn’t the only delicious thing about this woman. She had to stifle the smile that began to spread across her lips. She had asked questions, and like all the other doctors, she wouldn’t settle for not having answers. Nysa broke the tension building within her body when she approached Rupi. Her true nature shining through, it was exactly what Kaige needed. She found out that Rupi wasn’t immune to the same pleasures the other doctors indulged in with the patients. “My. My,” she started, shaking her head. “Tisk. Tisk Dr. Vera. Have you been playing hide the pen with Nysa here?” Kaige lifted her chin, her smirk growing. “She’s right though. We have been having naughty fun in a certain….doctor’s….office,” she told her, running her thumb along the buttons of the shirt. “Recognize it? I’m sure you do. He wears them all the time, but you know, I think I look damn good in it. Better than he ever did. Don’t you agree Nysa? That man has taken so much from me, I figured what the hell?” She threw her arms taking yet another step closer. “He owes me this. Besides, my shirt was, shall we say, ruined as well. Unlike Nysa here, I don’t want to walk around topless. The guards and doctors here already don’t need an invitation to rape a patient.”

Finally approaching Rupi’s desk, she leaned forward, making no secret of her eyes devouring her body. “As for what’s gotten into me, that list is pretty long. Freedom has gotten into me. It’s made me want certain things, and I’ll do anything to get what I want. I’ll bet you’re the same way. Huh Doc? You would do anything you wanted and not let a damn thing stand in your way. If you wanted Nysa here, my little sex kitten, you would take her again. Wouldn’t you?” Kaige reached over, cupping her breasts, gently massaging. “You would take any patient here you wanted. I’ll bet you that you have your little play things just like every other doctor here does.” Her hand remains on Nysa’s breasts. She palms her nipple once more. “The doctors here have gotten into me. That’s happened several times. You know, I lost my virginity here. Oh yeah. Some sleazy doctor took it from me. I was nothing more than a trophy for him. Like I said, He..owes..me. So I took my own trophy today. Get it?” Her free hand pulled at the shirt. “Wanting the taste of true freedom the garden gives me has gotten into me. I’ll do anything for that, even follow the stupid little rules of this place. Feeling normal again has gotten into me. Believe it or not, I use to cook. I remember that. I was just a kid who fucked up a lot, but I can learn. It beats the hell out of sitting in a cell all day.” Her fingers moved, taking hold of Nysa’s nipple and squeezing gently. “So that’s what’s gotten into me Dr. Vera. Oh and Nysa here as well. We can put on a show for you if you like, or perhaps you would care to join in?” Leaning towards Nysa, she gave her nipple a suckle and a tiny nip before kissing up her chest. “I’m sure my sex kitten would be alright with that.”

Rupi of course couldn’t deny that Nysa was not desirable to her. The siren knew her preferences and not a few times they had…gotten quite naughty themselves, on this very desk and on Rupi’s therapist couch, not to mention her own shower. But Rupi was not fooled. She knew it was Nysa’s seductive powers that put Rupi in that position, not through any actual indulgence of her own. The girl was a sex addict and Rupi knew to refrain from giving in. Out of the pair of women before her, Nysa was the least she trusted. Ignoring her offer, though a small flush of colour in her cheeks was prevalent, Rupi kept her eyes on Kaige, listening to her speech about debts and freedom.

“I’ll pass on the offer, thank you.” She replied at first, putting her hands on her desk and lurching to her feet. Turning, she strode away from the two women playing with each other and went over to the nearby cabinet, where she had her coffee maker and water cooler. With a cup of water in hand, Rupi drank it quickly, hoping it would help in extinguishing the burning sensation in her lower abdomen. It did not. Turning back to face the two women, she frowned as she recalled the mention of playthings. Her first thought was of Natalya and how much it would kill the wolf if she knew Rupi indulged herself with these two. She was not a plaything though. What she had with Natalya was real and she would not give it up for a single moment of depravity and sexual bliss with these two.

“What issues you have with Dr. Arellano you’ll have to take it up with him directly. I don’t think he’ll be pleased to discover what you two did, girls. And if he does, you’ll both find yourselves in a heap of trouble. You too, Nysa.” Rupi said, targeting the siren first. “I thought you would be smart enough to know the consequences by now, yet you persisted in teaching these lessons to Kaige now? Do you not think of your actions before you do them or do you just live in the moment, acting on impulse? I’m tired of cleaning up your messes, girl.” She said, a little agitated as she stared at Nysa, being groped and having her nipple sucked by Kaige. Rupi sighed and rolled her eyes, suddenly approaching the pair of them and placing her hands around Kaige. A little forcefully, she separated the pyro witch from the siren, moving between them to prevent any more indulgence of that kind. Rupi had no idea what she had just put herself between.

“You want your freedom, Kaige? I will give it to you. But first…listen to me and follow the rules like you say you will.” She snapped, pointing at her couch as she stared at the redhead, desiring her to sit down where she could talk to her, woman to woman. “Nysa, take yourself to my shower and clean up. I can smell the sex on you from a mile away. You don’t know how close you are to the chopping block. And by block I mean the bottom floor of the Institution. Keep your hands to yourself. You are still my helper for the day and if you want to see your friend here in the kitchens and gardens, you’ll both do as I say. Or nothing gets approved.” Rupi threatened, looking at each woman on either side of her, arms grasping them by their arms. She felt like a mother with two unruly daughters.

Hl3MmHh_zpsztwrrj47.jpg

Tour Guide
Tags: Kaige, Rupi

Nysa head bent back a bit as she let out a sighful moan, the soft touch of Kaige's mouth on her nipple divine. She would have asked for more, but Rupi gave them little time to indulge, before the doctor was pulling them apart. Blinking a few times, she listened to the lecture and while a part of her wanted to rebel the siren knew better. This was indeed her helper day, and Nysa had been lucky so far. Pushing it with the doctor was never wise. The threats of dropping to C didn't bother her though. Or of Dr. Arellano finding out. He was a man of pleasures in his punishment; the siren bet on her life he would rather torture the girls over simply caging them, and Nysa didn't mind his rough touch all that much.

What did worry her was the doctor's order to shower. Neither of them knew...and she wanted it to remain that way. Still, causing a fuss would only annoy Dr. Vera further and Nysali could see the doctor escorting her to the bathroom, making matters worse. Instead she needed another plan.

"Yes ma'am," she replied curtly to make no scene, winking at Kaige and then prancing off, her breasts bouncing up and down as she moved through the room, past the therapy couch and chair and the fireplace, into the small offset room that held her tiny closet with extra clothing and a small bathroom complete with a shower. A lot of the doctor's made their offices homly, especially if they knew they'd be stuck there often. Closing the door, she checked and found no lock. Great. Turning the water on Nysa found a wash cloth and soap, guessing they were the doctors. Uncaring, she quickly cleaned her sex with just the wet cloth, leaving the shower running so no one could expect her of cheating. The room quickly filled with steam, kissing and tickling her skin until it glowed that faded gold, making her look sun-kissed. As hard as Nysa tried, her arms still began growing scales, the steam and flecks of water reacting to the creature within. When the smell of cum was no longer present she turned the water off hastily, then sat on the toilet and waited until her body returned to it humanoid form, deprived of scales. Pulling her shorts on, she remained topless as she stepped out, letting the steam billow into the room.

"Done," she chirped, acting as if nothing was wrong as she skipped out into the main room of the office, seeing the two chatting, "Have I interrupted?"

There was a pop as she was removed from the taunt nipple between her lips. Kaige was not pleased in any way, but starring at Rupi, she knew it was best to keep her mouth closed. Instead she simply grinned at the woman. Rupi snapped her fingers, and Kaige raised an eyebrow. She waited until Nysa disappeared into the showers to speak. “I’m a bitch, but you don’t have to snap your fingers at me like I’m some kind of mutt. Got it,” she asked, making it a point to snap her fingers in front of her face.

Having stated her opinion, she turned on her heels and headed over to the couch. Sinking down, she listened to the sounds the material made as it gave underneath her. Already she loathed the feeling of being nothing more than a puppet on a string, but if she wanted to work in the garden and in the kitchen, this was the way to it. “I’m sorry,” she said, waving her hand dismissively. She wasn’t sorry in the slightest, but she had to make it appear as though she were making strides towards being a better patient. “I’ll listen, and I already said I’d follow your rules. I’m not an unreasonable person to get along with. My issues with the good Doc, yeah,” she laughed, rolling her eyes, “You’re right. They’re my own issues, and they really, really should be taken up with him. I’ll get….right on that, but until then, I have to follow the rules and stay in line. I get that. I can do that. I just….I only hurt people..when I’m..threatened. If a guard comes at me, planning on raping me, I burn him. What else am I suppose to do? Complain? To who,” she asked. “You? The wonderful Board of Directors? Trust me. I got no faith in those people. Candice Whitehorn,” she snarled, her cheeks flushing red from her anger. “So are you gonna tell me I can trust you? Am I suppose to believe that? Hell only one person in this place I trust, and she’s in this room right now.” Flashing a smirk. “There has only been one person my whole life who hasn’t hurt me. So why should I trust anybody else Rupi….I mean Dr. Vera,” she closed her eyes, shaking her head slightly as she corrected herself. “Sorry….Dr. Vera. That’s gonna get some getting use to, but I’m willing to try. Trying I can do. Trusting? That’s another story. I want..to give you something though. A show of..good faith..you could say. Nysa..didn’t..do anything to me. I mean, she did, but..it was all..consensual. I could’ve stopped her if I wanted to. I know you know about Natalie. Yeah, she and I had a..thing going..but..it’s over now. Really..over.” Kaige wanted to know, but she was scared to ask. Curiosity got the better of her. “What..happend..to Natalie Dr. Vera? I heard..she was..dead.”

Relief flooded Rupi as Nysa agreed at last to listen, turning to strut her way to the bathroom. She even had to make a show of that too, didn’t she? But Rupi would allow that, if it worked in removing the siren’s seductive charms from the equation. She needed to talk to Kaige as a woman without any factors of that sort coming into play. When Kaige moved to the couch, Rupi followed after her, seating herself in her own comfy recliner where she usually listened and took notes. Here, the redhead would get a better view of Rupi’s thighs as she crossed them one, one over the other.

The woman had some valid points. What was she to do if a guard or doctor tried to rape her? Kaige didn’t seem like the sort who would bend and roll over, as other patients did. She wasn’t like Nysa, who would find rape in fact to be a sexual treat to be enjoyed. When Kaige mentioned Candice Whitehorn, Rupi’s eyes narrowed slightly. That name again, this time more formally. Rupi was starting to suspect that Candice had something to do with Kaige’s promotion. It was easy to believe that Kaige had bedded Nysa without any extra charming being needed on her part. Even Rupi found it hard to resist and she thought it a strength that she could fall to the siren only when she used her voice on her. But when Kaige asked about Natalie, of how she knew she was dead, Rupi frowned and glanced at her lap for a moment. She knew the two had something going on. But what was that now, given that Kaige was now bedding Natalie?

“She…met with an unfortunate incident with another patient.” Rupi replied at first. “I’m sorry, Kaige. I know you and her had something…special for a time. Though I can see you moved on rather quickly.” Rupi stated, glancing at the bathroom where the sound of running water could be heard. “I won’t tell you to trust me. I’ll either earn it through my actions or not at all. But if you are going to follow the rules as you claim, then you’ve already put some trust in me anyways. But this doctor you have issues with…are you going to follow the rules with him if he visited you again? You cannot pick and choose what you want to follow and believe Kaige. Either you’re in for the whole package or not at all. That means obeying this doctor and any other, even if they have hurt you in the past.” It was doubtful Kaige would even see him again, seeing as she was now on Block A and he worked mostly on B and C patients.

“I need a believable guarantee from you that you will not break the rules, whether it be escaping from your cell or starting fights with anyone. I believe that you are ready and willing to try, but I don’t need you to try Kaige. I need you to do. You’ve been making leaps of good progress lately. Do not reverse it by letting your emotions get in the way of your judgement. Do you understand me?” Rupi asked, leaning forward towards Kaige a little.

“I can be your regular doctor from now on. You do not have to worry about me trying to harm or rape you. I will get you a job in the kitchens and the gardens, but you must behave yourself at all times. In the kitchens, your power can be put to deadly use. In the gardens, you could wipe everything out with just a flick of your hand. You may not trust me, but I trust you. Will you betray my trust and not manifest your powers in a wrong way? Promise me and you will be given these freedoms the moment you leave my office. Of course, there will be a favour I will ask of you in time…”

Tags: Rupi, Nysa

Kaige leapt to her feet, her anger so strong she almost trembled. “How..dare you,” she seethed through clenched teeth. “Just because I fucked Nysa does NOT mean I didn’t care about Natalie. I care about people, about things, in my own way. It’s the only way I know because my pathetic excuse of family didn’t do SHIT for me! The doctors here haven’t taught me anything but rape and how to be distrustful. So excuse me if how I act isn’t the perfect picture of someone who actually gives a damn about another person! As for you wanting to help me if I give you , ‘a believable guarantee’, you can take that offer to get me those jobs and shove it straight up your rump Rupi! Fuck you and this place! Trust you,” she asked leaning down closer to her. “Not on your life sweetheart. I will..never..make a deal with anyone, because I will..never..owe anyone anything. Nysa,” she yelled, standing upright once more. “We’re outta here. Come on. Let’s go find a private place where we can have some fun, unless of course, you’ve got to follow behind rump Rupi here and be her little bitch today.”

Kaige blinked her eyes still sitting on the couch. It was exactly how she wanted to react but didn’t. She knew that if she did, any chance of working in the gardens and kitchens would be gone. Nysa had talked about letting this place break you. She knew that what she was about to say would be just that. Part of her would be breaking. The very thought of giving in at all was painful. She felt like she was losing herself, like she was letting this place win, and for what? The gardens. Sunlight. Freedom. It seemed like a cruel joke. They took away these things from her. Today they were given back to her, but they came with a price. Was it too much to pay?

She lifted her eyes to Rupi. Her body wasn’t easy to notice, but even the supple curves, beautiful skin, and sexuality the woman exuded wasn’t enough to take her mind off of what she had to do. “I’d like that,” she told her, her voice sounding strained. Clearing her throat she continued, her voice still low and shaky. “You being my doctor I mean. I will..keep my powers in check. I don’t wanna ruin..the gardens. I think they’re amazing. As for the kitchens..I can be careful. Trust me..I know what can happen..when my powers go wrong in there.” Once more she remembered her mother’s burned hand. Her fingertips traced over her own hand while the memory kissed her mind. “I’ll..I’ll,” she began again, “obey..all..the doctors..even that one. Should he..come to visit..I’ll..do..as he says, but if you’re my doctor, then it won’t happen. So what difference does it make,” she forced a smile. This felt..horrible. She was giving in, but it was for something she wanted. Kaige wanted to be in the garden and in the kitchen more than she wanted the fight. She could smolder her embers long enough to tolerate those she needed to if it gave her this escape. It would be worth it. “Like you said, I can’t let my emotions..get in the way of my judgment. So alright..Dr. Vera. You’ve got a deal.”

A smile came over Rupi’s lips as she saw and heard Kaige accept her offer. She would enjoy being Kaige’s doctor as well, knowing the redhead had several issues and disorders that would do her tremendous good to help clear up and fix. The woman deserved a shot at normal life, as did every other patient here, which is why Rupi endeavored not to treat them like normal playthings. Well not all of them at least. Akila had been a mistake from Rupi’s early years in the Institution, one she maintained right up until the present moment. But she was already waist deep with the jinn. With Kaige, it would be a fresh start,

“I cannot promise he won’t come again, but I believe you when you say you would try to behave and follow the rules. But it pleases me greatly that you consent to my offer. You won’t regret it Kaige.” Rupi stated, rising to her feet and departing the therapist corner of her office to return to her desk. “Just give me a few minutes to draft up the orders to grant you time in the kitchens and gardens. You can discuss your weekly scheduling with those in charge of those departments.” Rupi informed Kaige, seating herself at her desk and booting up her monitor. Her eyes however shot right to the memo that she had just received while she had been chatting with these two women. And what she read…sapped away all her present joy.

Elizabeth Thorne appointed as Acting Head of Staff effective immediately. Bullshit. Furrowing her brow, Rupi clinched her fists and swore under her breath. What the hell was this?

Nysa emerged from the washroom with her usual greeting but Rupi ignored her, too presently frustrated at the sudden incompetence displayed by the Board. Anyone was better than Funer, at least from her perspective, but appointing his secretary who had no medical background and no actual experience with the patients? Ridiculous! Rupi was going to have something to say about that. She fired off an email to Candice requesting an urgent meeting then got right into the business of drafting the orders for Kaige to be employed in the kitchens and gardens. “All done, ladies.” Rupi declared, her voice hinting at a bit of her irritation. “Shall we have a drink to celebrate?” She offered, rolling her chair back to a cabinet which she opened with a key. Out came a bottle of red wine.

She knew the risk of giving these two sex kittens a drink of alcohol but she hoped it would seal the deal with Kaige at least that this was going to be a new page in her life. Rupi was going to take care of her and in that regard, she was serious in protecting the redhead. She hoped Nysa would understand as well and not just see the woman as another sex partner. With a cork, the stopper came out and the smell of grape flooded the room as Rupi set the bottle on her desk. “Just one drink each.” She warned the two ladies, inviting Kaige to drink from the bottle first. Rupi’s hand would remain on it, in case they tried to get the better of her.

Hl3MmHh_zpsztwrrj47.jpg

Tour Guide

Something was...well off. With Dr. Vera. She heard it in the undertones of her voice, and the way she snapped. Was it something Kaige had said or done? Something in her emails? The siren took a tentative step towards the other redhead, almost as if ready to guard her from the therapist. She knew Rupi better than many patients; hell she was no only her assistant once a week but also her patient. She saw this woman regularly.

"You never let me drink sugar," she shot back as she got a glimpse of the wine, "Not that I'm complaining."

She leaned on the desk at ease, watching Kaige and the bottle, a little bit of excitement flaring through her that she'd be getting to taste alcohol again. Still she wondered what had been said, and what had Dr. Vera in a tiff.

"Everything alright doc?" she asked lowly, her warm chocolate eyes turning on Rupi.

Tags: Rupi, Nysa

Rupi stood and made her way over to her desk. As she passed out of the area they were in, time seemed to slow. Kaige could hear her own breathing. She felt like she had just made a deal with the devil. It felt like part of herself was dying. She could feel part of who she was slipping away. The light, the fire, that was her, was being smothered. She was hiding who she was. Looking down she wiggled her toes as she mentally counted them before counting her fingers. ‘When you make a deal with a demon, always count your fingers and toes. Because you never walk with everything you had before.’ It was something her parents use to tell her in their efforts to teach her about people. If the staff here at Eternal Peaks were not demons, then that meant there were people out there far worse than them, and that scared Kaige.

“Yes ma’am,” she mumbled, still think of her mother. “I understand.” That was a lie. Kaige’s mind wasn’t fully there, grasping what Rupi had just said. It didn’t matter who came in for what. Kaige had already sold her soul to the demons here at the institution, and that was all she could think of. When she heard Rupi’s voice again though, it was clear something wasn’t right. Ready to spew sarcasm, she finally stood and began to move towards the desk. “It’s all done,” she asked, the words finally sinking in. “AS in done..done? Finished? That’s all she wrote? Well..that’s all you wrote? Wow.” Her shoulders relaxed back just a bit. It wasn’t easy, but it was hard to believe. All this time she had fought the doctors, this place, tooth and nail. Today she stepped back and was actually cooperating, and things were actually looking a little better. It would take to adjust to keeping who she truly was hidden and not letting them see, but if it meant the privileges kept coming, then she would give it all she had.

Rupi offered the bottle to her, and she raised her eyebrows. “A drink? You know..I’ve never..had..a drink..before,” she admitted. Shrugging she reached for the bottle, her fingers landing on Rupi’s. She was cold. Then again, most people were cold to her touch. Kaige lifted the bottle closer to her nose, smelling the fragrant aroma wafting from the bottle. She smiled. “Smells..good. Interesting. Like..grapes.” Lifting it to her lips, it was clear Rupi wasn’t going to let go. Fine. It didn’t matter. She was only suppose to have one drink anyway, and Kaige wasn’t even sure she would like it. As the case was, she didn’t. Lowering the bottle and letting go of it, she closed her eyes tightly and shook her head. “Shit! What the….that’s nasty! Why in the hell did my dad like this shit? Tastes like shit in a bottle!” She wiped her lips with the back of her hand. Looking over at Nysa, she smiled. “Trust me. She’s doing you a favor by not letting you drink kitten. That stuff is nasty. She was curious about the answer to Nysa’s question. Rupi seemed nice enough, but Kaige still had her guard up. Rupi had said it herself. Trust would have to be earned. She was on the right path to earning her trust, but it wouldn’t happen in one day.

Rupi could feel there was a slight tone of hesitation in Kaige’s voice. Doubt perhaps? Mistrusting Rupi’s word would not surprise the doctor, given Kaige’s own track record with her colleagues. Nor would Rupi blame her if Kaige outright refused or desired some time to think on it. But neither was the case when she seemed surprised at how easy the transfer was conducted. Yes, it sometimes surprised Rupi as well, how the lives of real individuals could be so easily altered with just the push of a few buttons. Life and death were abstract here at the Institution. In a week, Kaige could easily not be alive. The same went for Nysa. The same applied to Rupi, if she was discovered.

“Never?” She inquired, her tone still sounding as if it was far off. Right now, Rupi had bigger concerns. A receptionist had just been given the top position, a blatant slight towards the other Heads of Department who were far more qualified for the job than Elizabeth of all people. Rupi hated the girl with a passion, mostly because of her association with Funer who had tormented Rupi to no end. She was brought back to reality though when Kaige’s fingers brushed hers. Intentional? Probably, seeing as both women had no qualms about trying to fuck her. Rupi might have been inclined to let them, had there not been a certain wolf on her mind.

“Wine is made from grapes Kaige so I would assume it smells like that.” She replied, letting her arm move with the bottle as the redhead put it to her lips and took a sip. She felt a small smile quirk at her lips when Kaige reeled back, obviously not liking the wine. “it’s an acquired taste, dear.” She explained, eyes jerking over to Nysa when she strode over. Kaige’s inexperience with the drink had taken her mind off of things but when she inquired about her condition, it all vanished as a steely gaze came over her features. “Everything is fine. Why wouldn’t it be?” Rupi answered back to Nysa, though her own expression would contradict her words as she gave the other woman a look of irritation at the remark. Could she be read so easily by the siren? Or had the news troubled Rupi so much she couldn’t guard her facial expressions anymore?

“Drink up.” She stated again to Nysa, placing the bottle on the edge of the desk and moving to stand up. She didn’t need to hold it, seeing as Kaige wasn’t even inclined to drink it. And Nysa didn’t need alcohol to indulge the sex addict that she was. “I have business to conduct. Nysa, you should take Kaige back to her cell for now. Her shift will begin soon. Then you’ll accompany me when I return, until its time for your own appointment. I will meet you back here. Do not be late.” Rupi warned Nysa, issuing instructions sternly to the siren as she moved around her desk, straightening her skirt under her lab coat. Time to pay Candice a visit.

Hl3MmHh_zpsztwrrj47.jpg

Tour Guide

Nysali watched Kaige with amusement, smiling warmly at the girl before the wine was pushed towards her. With it being her turn she took the wine in earnest and tilted it back, drinking quite the gulpful before placing it down and smacking her lips in satisfaction.

"Yum," she hummed, getting off the table and bouncing over to Kaige, "Quite the required taste, but don't worry Red. There's plenty else to indulge in the institute."

Rupi turned on her then, issuing a few demands, including leaving the pyro and coming back for her duties. It was already well into the afternoon, and by the sounds of it Nysa would be missing dinner. At least I got one meal in the last two days. Figures the doctors would starve me.

Putting one hand on a hip she shrugged, "Alrighty doc, but if I have any appointments today I wouldn't know. And you cancelled ours sweetcheeks."

More like Candice did when she had thrown Kaige into the sirens arms, but either way, the therapy appointment had been at noon and Nysa had definitely not attended. For the siren, most of her appointments came from the Heads, due to her special stature as being a rarity. The nice thing about that meant Rufio couldn't touch her outside her assisting shifts. The mean ol' doctor had to wait a week for his redheaded toy to return.

"C'mon Kaige-y," she linked her arm through Red's and guided her towards the door, "Doc here is cranky and wants us gone. Enjoy your business, I'll be back in a few! Oooh, if you see Candy around give her my best. I know she's dancing around the staff somewhere."

She winked at the doctor before opening the door and dragging Kaige out, walking hip-to-hip.

It sounded like Nysa had a busy day, and she was a little tired. Besides she would be starting her own shift as well soon. Leaving already sounded like a good option because one, this was a doctor’s office WITH a doctor in it, and two, Kaige still clung to the despair of having made the deal with Rupi in the first place. A speedy exit was sounding more and more like a good idea. With the offer for Nysa to drink up on the table though, Kaige wondered just how much the woman would drink.

She didn’t have to wait for long though, as Nysa took her by the arm. She only nodded to Rupi before saying, “Good day Dr. Vera.” Nysa shared a few words with Rupi, but when she mentioned Candice, Kaige had to stop. Looking back at Rupi, she added, “Yeah. Give Candice my best as well. Tell her I would love to meet with someone from the board of directors. I find them so powerful and interesting. Be sure to tell her that please.”

With that, she left with Nysa. “How do you know she’s cranky? How can you tell with some of these doctors? Most of them act like they’ve got a stick up their ass anyways.”

Hl3MmHh_zpsztwrrj47.jpg

Tour Guide

As they stepped down the hall towards the elevators, Nysa turned to look at Kaige, "After how long I've been around these nutbars little Red, I've picked up on most of their ticks. Especially Roofloops and Rump Rupi. I can read those two like the back of my hand. Call it over exposure from my assistance shifts. Hell I'm jealous of you Kaige-y. I'd love to work in the gardens. But I wasn't allowed a choice, and the docs won't sign me over to different shifts."

the elevator dinged and for once it was empty, no guards inside watching, no doctors or nurses. Even on their way down there had been a single guard inside, as there was only one elevator for the whole facility. It was rare she got it to herself, but Nysa grinned as they stepped in, letting the doors close without pressing a button.

"Just let me soak in the silence for a second," she hummed, then opened one eye to look at Kaige and smile, "Kidding of course."

Like a viper she was suddenly in front of Kaige, slamming her into the back wall. Without ceremony or excuse her hands roamed up the girl's overly thin body and under the shirt to her breasts, pawing at them hungrily. Her mouth set to Kaige's hard, sucking the air from her lungs as her tongue dived in and around, wrestling with hers. With one hand she pulled out of Kaige's shirt and pressed the button for Block A before cupping her chin, her lips pulling away only briefly.

"I can't help myself," she giggled, her eyes dancing, "Alone elevator, sexy girl in an oversized shirt. Hell if I had the time I'd fuck you here. But as I don't, a little groping will have to do."

As the elevator started to rise she returned to kissing Kaige, her palms kneading the pyro's breasts before her fingers found her nipples, tweaking them and twisting them ever so lightly, trying to entice a moan from the girl before their time was up. The elevator only took seconds before it dinged and Nysa stepped away, biting her lip as she groaned.

"Damn, that was not enough time to enjoy that body of your," she sighed, "Maybe I will slip into your cell later tonight. I can't resist a body like yours Red. Too tasty."

[Departing to Block A]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom