Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

||Cell Block B || -Offices & Labs-

Status
Not open for further replies.
Name: Rupinder "Rupi" Vera
Tag: Akila, Kaige, Nysa.

Candy?! Nysali must have meant Candice Whitehorn. It shocked Rupi to hear her referred to in such intimate and personal terms. Did the siren work her magic on Rupi’s own boss as well? The thought was terrifying to consider, that a simple flamboyant beauty like Nysa could possibly take control of the entire Institution simply by having seduced the chief executive. Rupi merely pursued her lips as she gazed back and forth from Nysa and Kaige, finding it hard to restrain her smile in the face of such…radiance. The Institution was a place of sutyd and austerity, yet these two managed to form a strong friendship.

Rupi knew it would benefit them both in the long run. When the talk turned to Akila and whatever she had done, Rupi watched the woman closely for her reaction. She didn’t seem rather accepting of her transgression, though there was none of the guilt either. There was a different kind, as if Akila was under pressure from something. “That is very inappropriate, Ms. Mayfair." Rupi replied with a smile, when it was suggested what sort of punishment she might inflict on Akila. She wasn't really mad though. "I’d appreciate it if you stuck with Dr. Vera, ladies. Romp Rupi has no basis whatsoever.” She affirmed, looking at Kaige. She really didn’t think her derrière was all that special to begin with. “Yes, Akila is on lockdown for what she did, but I aim to look into the situation. Both of you stay out of trouble now, you hear me?” Rupi stated, looking at both Nysa and Kaige, but especially Nysa whom she knew to be particularly naughty. With a nod of her head, she passed both women by to her office, beckoning Akila to follow.

“Go and lay on the couch.” Rupi ordered the jinn once they were inside, locking the door behind Akila and waiting for her to sit, before Rupi did so herself. She crossed her legs and laid her clipboard across her lap, the disciplinary report right on the top. “Now, do you want to tell me what happened? This is most unlike you, Akila. Have you been harbouring any feelings of anger and rage that you’ve been withholding from me? Perhaps against a fellow patient or even a staff member.” Rupi suggested, giving her a pointed glare, as if daring Akila to voice any complaint she had, especially towards Rupi herself.

Hl3MmHh_zpsztwrrj47.jpg

Tour Guide
Tags: Kaige, Rupi

"Guess I'll see you later Dr. Vera," Nysa smiled, "I got to show this doll around before my appointment. I promise, I'll try an keep her out of trouble," she let Kaige drag her way, winking over her shoulder, at the would, "see you later...Romp Rupi."

They left the therapist and her pet behind, moving down the corridor. Nysa pointed this door out and that, showing them off till they reached Rufio's office, dark and locked.

"Well good news, he's not inside," Nysa chirped, looking back down the hall to Rupi and Akila, "Bad news is its locked. And Romp Rupi is
still watching. No trouble for us little Red, unless we get some form of distraction. What we need is a guard."

rsz_e23e3d1528c3c84fd20efd0a9416bb7c_zpsqcq2z4gu.jpg

Rupi's office
Tags: Rupi

While the girls bounded away she was led into Dr. Vera's large office, and ordered straight to the couch. She acted as if it was any other appointment, as if Rupi was only thinking about what was best for Akila, and not what kind of punishment was in store. The brunette lay down as told, holding her hands on her stomach and waiting, waiting for the questions.

Immediatly she cringed internally, knowing she would have to lie more. There was no way around it without lying. Akila opened her mouth, then snapped it shut thinking about her words before opening it again.

"I just got upset at those bullies again. They...they pick on everyone. I couldn't, I mean I wasn't able to keep my cool this time. I'm sorry Dr. Vera, really I am."

Tag: Akila.

Rupi’s eyes quirked when Akila’s mouth opened yet no words came, choosing to remain silent. The girl should have known by now the safest path with Rupi was just telling the truth, but she could gleam from a single gesture that what Akila was about to say would not be the whole truth, or even truth at all. Still, she kept a silent, observant posture as she waited for Akila to speak. She did not press her or comfort her either.

Bullies. That was interesting. “I believe that you are sorry, but you need to understand that there are consequences for your actions as well. You should know by now that recoursing to violence and using your powers is forbidden here at all times.” Rupi began with, lecturing the girl firmly with a stern tone. Then she sighed and nodded her head once.

“Can I ask what these bullies were doing or saying, Akila? It surprises me that you of all people chose to act up. Your heart may have been in the right place but what you did was still wrong. I am told you…set fire to their food trays? Tell me exactly what happened.” Rupi inquired, leaning forward a little in a show of interest in the other woman, her grey eyes watching Akila intently, every expression and gesture of her face carefully noted in Rupi’s brain.

Rupi's Office

She turned her head to look at Dr. Vera, listening to her words. She knew all this already. She had heard it dozens of times. Turning to look back at the ceiling, she thinks over her question, catching one part that is wrong. They were never on fire. Was it a misinformed report, or a trick question? Either way, Akila was careful to explain it.

"They were bullying the new girl, the one we just saw...uh May...Mayfair? It wasn't fair. I'm just tired of the mean words Dr. Vera."

It was the truth. In a few of her sessions with the therapist she had complained about the small, mean group that picked on those like Akila. She could never escape them, and honestly there had been many times she had wished she had done what Kaige had that day. so in a sense, she had wanted it to happen.

"I melted their trays," she explained, lying, "I melted them to the table and the food started rotting. I just...I wanted them to stop talking. Stop teasing."

Tags: Nysa, NPC guard

“Okay,” she told her nodding her head quickly. “Some form of….distraction. A guard. Easy enough. Most of ‘em wanna blow me away. The ones that don’t wanna fuck me. So this should be a piece of cake. Follow me, an bring that sexy, silver voice of yours’ with you.” Kaige was starting to think it was just the sound of her voice, or perhaps she was a silver tongue. Either way, when she spoke, the guards all seemed to melt at her feet. So it was time for her to use that to their advantage one more time.

She started down the hall, back towards the elevators and the waiting guard. Carefully she stepped lightly, not wanting to garner the attention of Rump Rupi and the shy girl. At the end of hall, she saw him, there by the elevators, still waiting. She smiled before giving him a whistle, quickly attracting his attention and arising his suspicions. He gripped his gun, lifting it towards her. “Oh come on now. Don’t you wanna play nice,” she asked lifting her shirt, allowing her breasts to fall free. “My new friend here will show you hers’ too. Don’t you wanna see our tits? Don’t you like them,” she asked, shaking her chest slightly. “See how they jiggle. I’ll bet they taste so nice. Don’t you wanna find out. Come on. You know you wanna,” she beckoned him, teasing him. Her voice lower now, with a tone more true to her nature. “Come on you perverted little bastard. Follow the bouncing tits. I sure you’re ready kitten. It’s showtime.”

Hl3MmHh_zpsztwrrj47.jpg

Tour Guide
Tags: Kaige

"A tits party?" Nysa cooed, bouncing after the girl, "I love me one of those. Lead the way little Red."

It seemed the girl was determined to get into Rufio's office, for what Nysa wasn't sure about. But the siren wasn't one to complain. A little 'party' in his office would be fun, at least for the girls. As they approached the guard near the elevators, Nysa watched in fascination as Kaige lifted her shirt, her breasts popping out and bouncing. The juicy, jiggling orbs made Nysa want a taste of this girl, to take those round pink nipples in her mouth and...

Focus.

The guard was already coming up to them, although he looked a little suspicious. That was fine. Nysa stepped up, running a hand down his arm as seeing him tense, his eyes looking to hers. With a soft sigh she stepped closer, batting her lashes, "Do you want my shirt off too sugar? Then all you go to do..."

Once more to protect Kaige from her powers she leaned into the man and whispered in his ear, her power oozing from her voice. When she pulled back he nodded, stepping past them so that they could follow him to Rufio's office door, which he unlocked with a swipe of his card.

"Thanks baby," Nysa purred, pushing the door open so they could step in, "Forget all this when you walk away, m'kay?"

"You promised...breasts..." he groaned, looking her up and down. Some of them got needier than others.

"Ah yes," she winked at Kaige, both girls already inside the door. Stepping forward so that she took up the doorframe and Kaige couldn't see she lifted her shirt, wiggling her chest a bit to make her perfect breasts jiggle. After a few seconds she pulled the tank top back down and gave him a little wave, signifying he was done. Then she turned to Kaige, closing the door with her foot.

"Okay Red, you wanted in so bad. Why?"

Tag:Nysa

It was just as she had suspected. Nysa approached him, whispering to him, only to have him do exactly what they wanted. ‘It’s her voice or tongue. That girl’s got a silver tongue. That’s why she’s in here. Why haven’t they cut it out or something? Damn if she would just cut her fucking tongue out, she could leave. Great. This place really is full of crazy bitches.”

The guard, putty in her hands, led them down the hal and opened the door, just as he was no doubly told, but as he groaned about breasts, Kaige knew she had made some bargains of her own. She was curious. So much so she tried to get a look, but Nysa was crafty, blocking her view. No worries. She would see them soon enough. ‘See them, taste them, touch them, feel them, squeeze her perky nipples until they’re…..’ She shook her head at her words. “Yeah. I wanted in here, and now….I am.” Looking around she could feel him, smell him. It was odd the feeling that came over her. There were items that she couldn’t even being to imagine what they were for. Kaige swallowed hard, her fingers running over some of them. Slowly her mind began to let her imagine what it would be like. The agony, the torture of being totally helpless and at his mercy. Mercy. Something he didn’t have. She remembered once begging for it to no avail. “I bend to no man,” she mumbled. Her face was flushed slightly. The mixture of professional man and the sexual beast she had come to know what perfectly blended. It was….unsettling.

She took a deep breath, forcing herself to stop fondling his equipment, suddenly remembering Nysa was in the room. With a slight blush on her cheeks she cleared her throat. “Place fucking stinks of essence of asshole in here.” Still she had to admit it looked rather neat for someone so..so…..The words failed her, even in her own mind. “Does he wear a maid’s outfit when he cleans up in here, or does he make his victim do it,” she smirked. “I feel sorry for the poor sap that has to work with him. Does he have any booze in here,” she asked suddenly, her face lighting up. “I’ve never had a drink before. I’ve always wanted to try. Do you think he’s got any booze in here?”

Hl3MmHh_zpsztwrrj47.jpg

Tour Guide

"No maid's outfit, he prefers if we clean naked," Nysa replied back flatly, strolling towards his desk and plopping herself down in his chair. She hadn't meant to be so bluntly honest, but in here there was a different, more sobering vibe. It had to be that 'essence of asshole' Kaige had mentioned. "And don't feel sorry for me. Its...its what keeps me in Block A."

She fiddled with his drawers, knowing one had alcohol but in the end most of them were locked, and needed a key. Meaning they needed Rufio, and a bottle of whiskey wasn't that needed, "Sorry little Red. The only alcohol I know of is in his desk. And its locked up tight. Here, let me check his little...uh, storage room."

She bounced back up and over to the door that hid all his torturous devices inside. Leaving Kaige to wander the office, Nysa stepped in, hoping maybe the mad doctor had left a bottle or two of some kind of alcohol inside. She found nothing though, and had to find her way back out to the office area, careful not to break anything.

Tag: Nysa

Kaige turned to face her. ‘The poor sap..is her?’ She wanted to say something, to offer her sympathy, something, but what words could she really say? There was nothing that could possibly make this situation any less awkward or better. She only found comfort in knowing it wasn’t her that had to work alongside him. There was no way she could. She knew what would happen inside if she did, or at least what she feared would.

Nysa pulled on the drawers, and with each one her heart sank a bit more. If anybody around her booze, it would be a doctor, and the chances of being alone in an office were probably slim. “Okay,” she mumbled as Nysa offered to check his….’storage room? No. I do not want to know what is in there.’ Alone for a moment, she looked around the more normal parts of his office. A plant on his desk made her smile. ‘Really Rufio? I never pegged you a plant kind of guy.’ Pens, pencils, notepads, and a clock. There were no family photos. ‘Who in the fuck could stand to be around him all the time? He probably sleeps here so if he has an urge to torture somebody, he doesn’t have to go far.’ She turned around noticing a file cabinet. ‘Wonder if my records are in here. Maybe he’s got notes on me.’ She pulled, but like the drawers it was locked. “Damn. It’s like he doesn’t trust us,” she mused before noticing the one picture she had seen in his office. It was a beautiful frame with an engraved, gold plate at the bottom. There were names, and above the names it read: Board of Directors. Carefully she picked it up an turned towards Nysa. “Kitten? What does a board of directors do?” What she didn’t tell her was aunt Candy was in the picture.

Hl3MmHh_zpsztwrrj47.jpg

Tour Guide

Nysa heard the question, still deep in the storage room as she held up a very familiar looking torture weapon Rufio loved to use on her, shuddering a little at the look of it. It was the mask that kept her from talking. Like a gag, except so much worse. Dried blood still clung to the edges of it, especially to the four small little juts along the bottom of the mask the turned upwards like hooks, intended to imbed themselves under her jaw, keeping the mask in place. There were another four on top along caked in flecks of dried blood, but these ones were straight, meant to drill into her cheeks. Staring at it for a few more seconds, she was relieved when she heard Kaiges question, dropping the horrid thing in a box in the corner where it didn't belong, hoping to make Rufio search for it if he felt like using it on her again.

"The Board of Directors? How have you not heard of them Red?" Nysa laughed, hiding the nervousness that mask brought out in her as she used her flexibility to get past most of the equipment packed in such a way it blocked the room, and the way out, "They own and run the place darling. If you want someone to hate, it's them. They pay the bills, sign the pay checks, pick the staff. All of it. Hell, how do you not know of them? It was priss and prime Candice Whitehorn who gave the orders to move you up to A, wasn't it? Prude lady...or perhaps she just doesn't like pussy. Ha. She always turns down my invitations."

She laughed, pure and angelic, "Bitch just hates supernaturals to be honest. Rumour has it there were three founders who started the idea of this place in a smaller facility before the rest of the Board joined and they made this hell. Candice, or as I love to call her 'Candy' was one of the three. Buuuut it's a rumour, sugar. I'm sure they weren't experimenting before Eternal Peaks."

She busied herself getting out of the storage room, shutting the door and sighing, "I've been here from the start Red. Five years. I've heard allll the delicious rumours baby. Oh, and there's no alcohol. Bummer."

"After a history lesson I love to kick back with some scotch," she added sarcastically, jumping back into Rufios chair and letting it spin before throwing her bare feet onto his desk, "what are ya holding there sugar? Is that the stupid board of directors picture every doctor has? Such an ugly photo in such a pretty frame. Wasteful really."

She clutched the picture tighter as Nysa explained exactly who they were. Candice, her aunt Candy, sitting right there in the middle, surrounded by people equally as powerful as she was. ‘She lied to me. They run this place! She could have this entire place shut down, but she said she couldn’t even get me out of here? It’s a lie. It’s all a lie. Bitch….hates….supernaturals? Then she..hates..me. She hates me, but she hugged me. Why did she even bother seeing me or getting me moved?’

Lowering the picture, waiting for her to emerge from the storage room, it came to her. ‘Because I’m family. She did it because I’m family. She won’t get me out of here because she hates me, but she doesn’t want to know I’m sitting in Cell Block C. That’s so kind of her. She’s okay with me being locked up, but hell no she won’t stand for knowing I’m in C!’

Nysa kept on going, stopping Kaige’s thoughts as she mentioned the rumor. When she stepped out of the closet, she turned the picture around to show her. “It’s not a rumor. The Count Raphael Nox an his wife started a place. Actually it was their home. The Count was rich, bloody, stinking, filthy rich. Anything he wanted, he got. He wanted her, and he got her. Course she was wasting away in some detention center when he found her. She told me the story a billion times. They weren’t bad people. Oh they still experimented on the supernaturals they had. We were still caged. Nothing too bad ever really happened to me. Guess it was because I was so young. I saw a shit ton of doctors there. They poked and prodded me, but the Countess was always nice to me afterwards. The Count was,” she wrinkled her nose up, trying to find the right word. “He was intimidating. Tall, pale, but built like a brick shithouse. His muscles had muscles. He was the reason for the experiments. He’s a vampire, and his wife wanted to find a cure, a way to turn him back. She wasn’t one, isn’t one last I heard. From the time they found me, I was there with them. Still don’t know how the hell anybody found me to be honest, but somebody did. I was caught and when I could see again, I was in their home. They knocked my ass out, and when I woke up, I was here one day. I heard one of the doctors saying I looked around 15. That’s all there is to it. So you see kitten, it ain’t no rumor. The Count, Countess, and somebody else started that place years ago. I was a part of it, and now here I am. The Count developed other interests, and so their little operation moved here. They shipped Eternal Peaks their pets in cages, and here we are. Here I am,” she added. Her tone had remained calm, and her face gave nothing away. Inside Kaige was on fire, burning with rage. She wasn’t even sure why she had told Nysa all of this. Perhaps it was because she already had idea of it, but Nysa thought it was a rumor. This way she could put the notion that it was a rumor to bed. There was a truth that she, and every patient, at Eternal Peaks needed to know. “They..were..experimenting..before..Eteranl Peaks..Nysa, and they’re gonna keep going. If I had to make a guess, I’d say they don’t want to understand us. They don’t want to copy our abilities. They want to fix us. They want to keep us locked away because they’re scared of us. Now that you know all you do about this place, do you really wanna stay in here?”

Kaige held up the picture. “The bitch in the middle, the one who hates supernaturals and pussy, Candice Whitehorn, tell me what I gotta do to see her. You’re right. She is the reason I’m in A now. I guess it pays to have family in high places. ”

Hl3MmHh_zpsztwrrj47.jpg

Tour Guide

Nysa was floored. That was one story she didn't expect to hear from the girl, sure Laige had been around for as long as Nysa could remember, but longer? Hell had this girl ever had a life out of a cage? No wonder she wants freedom so badly. Poor thing.

"I'm sorry that happened," her voice lost its touch of sass, being sincere for once, "I am."

She asked again why Nysa made no attempts to leave. And again the siren dodged it, looking away. This one needed to stop asking. She eventually would. Act crazy enough and people started to think Nysa belonged here, that she was right to stay. A sigh of relief passed quietly on her lips as little Red changed topics again, moving back to Candice.

"Family?!" Nysa's eyebrows shot up, "well Candy just got a whole lot crueler in my books. You can't ask for them Hun. They don't swim with the feeder fish. That's us. If they grace us with their presence...great. If not...even better. You don't want the Board visiting you Kiage-y. They are the big bad. Make Rufio look like a puppy."

She sat up and slid her ass on the table, turning to face Kaige. She needed to get her mind off of it. For some reason Nysali felt a certain amount of...responsibility for this girl. Like she needed protecting. Perhaps it was the terrible past she had, or the fact she had opened up to Nysa of all people about it. Maybe it was because she had a similar spirit to her, one Nysa kept glimpsing and didn't want to fade. It was so rare she found one with enough fight in them not to break. So rare. "If I ever see her though, I'll send her your warm wishes. I'm sure a good slap in the face is warm enough, don't you? Come now baby cakes, how can I put your mind off this? Dwelling on the evils around us will only suffocate you. Trust me."

Rupi nodded at Akila’s explanation, though she found it strange. Picking on the new girl. Kaige? But why did Kaige need defending of all people? The girl had one of the more dangerous capabilities Rupi had ever seen. The ability to create and manipulate fire was deadly. Rupi found it strange that Kaige herself had not reacted to the bullies, especially since they were picking on her. Was Kaige trying to turn over a new leaf in her life by not resorting to violence? Rupi knew from the woman’s own confessions that such a possibility was unlikely. Something was not adding up here and as Akila stated she melted their trays, Rupi eyed her suspiciously.

“Akila,” Rupi said slowly, “you’re lying to me.” She declared flatly.

But you didn’t, that was what Kaige said to Akila at first, wasn’t she? Then she hesitated, another possible cue of a lie. They were all lying here, Kaige and Akila and even Nysa she bet. “You could have done any number of things. Why…melting their trays? That doesn’t sound like you, Akila. It is not in your nature to be defensive in such a fiery way. No, I think there is something else here and I think you are hiding it from me. Is this how you want to play it?” Rupi stated, her eyes never relenting as they bored into Akila.

Abruptly, Rupi shot to her feet with sudden grace, before moving across the short distance and sitting right next to Akila on the couch. Intimately, hip to hip. “Akila, tell me the truth.” Rupi asked, now inches away from the other woman.

Kaige snapped her gaze to Nysa as she spoke. “Suffocate me? If I….dwell….on these evils, it’ll suffocate me? Let me tell you something girl,” she began, advancing closer to her. “I have not been able to breathe for some time. It’s amazing what you can get use to living without when you don’t have the choice. That choice is what pisses me off. They took that from me. SHE took that from me. She lied to my face telling me she couldn’t get me out of here. If anybody could get me out of here, it would be her. So why would she lie? Because she doesn’t want me out. The only question I still have is why, and I’m damn sure she wouldn’t tell me the truth. If she hates supernaturals, like you say, then there is my answer right there. She..hates..me,” she slowed, taking a small step away from her. Realizations can hit a person like a ton of bricks, and this one had done just that. “My own parents hated me. My aunt hated me. Why the hell should I believe anybody out there could ever..not..hate me?” It was a deep and personal thought, a question that she wanted answered with everything she had, but not here. Not now.

Her rage still burning, even her skin had warmed to the touch. She looked back to Nysa, almost ready to apologize when she noticed..her, sitting there, on the desk. ‘No Kaige. Don’t do it. Don’t. The last girl you did this with took off running. That’s all you need is for them to think you did something to this one, the one they all like. They’ll shoot you for sure. Don’t..look..at her breasts. Don’t notice how her shirt is..hugging..her perky..firm..breasts. Damn. Is that her nipple..that hard..poking into..her shirt?’ She ran a hand under her hair against her neck. “Is it hot in here,” she asked, a playful on her face. Kaige could make it hot in there. Hanging up, in an armoire that had been left open, she saw them. Rufio’s shirts. Those button up shirts he always wore, all neatly hung, waiting for him. She swallowed before turning her attention to Nysa. “Fuck it,” she said, reaching for her shirt and ripping it from her body. Her hand reached for her fleshy mound. They fit in her hands as if they were made for her. So warm. So soft. So perfect. She could feel her nipple hard against her palm. “This isn’t about..payment..kitten. This is about me wanting..those delicious looking nipples of yours’. Tell me you want me to do this. Tell me you want me to taste you. Let me hear the words,” she told her

Akila wanted to curl into herself when Dr. Vera accused her of lying. She shrank into the couch, eyes widening as she fought for something to say, scared she'd cave. If she told the truth now she was admitting to lying. And blatant lying to a doctor and a handful of guards was a one way ticket to Block B or C, not to mention the beating she could recieve. While Dr. Vera wasn't one to beat her patients down, there were other ways for the doctor to abuse the girl and punish her. It made Akila shiver just thinking of it.

Rupi analysed her more, digging deeper and making Akila shrink more, "I...but...I mean..."

She stammered, trying to get a word in as her mind raced to think up an excuse. Why had she gotten herself into this mess? For a girl she never met -who would still end up in Block C if Akila admitted the truth - Akila was going to stupid lengths now to cover both their asses. A part of her was angry at herself for even stepping in the help. A bigger part was terrified of what might happen to her. The fear of punishment had always kept Akila in line but now it was suffocating her, backing her into a corner.

"I did it, I swear," she repeated again and when Dr. Vera stood Akila physically curled, moving her legs up as she scrambled to sit up and away from the doctor, "I swear, I swear! Please! Please don't punish me! I'll do better!"

She would. She'd never lie again. God, just let her out here. She didn't mean it. Why couldn't she just stay in lockdown? Why?

Rupi was prying closer to the truth and she could feel it, like a shark honing down on blood in the water. Akila was frightened, but that was typical of the girl. Then again, Rupi should have expected this response when she approached the woman. When Rupi had first started, she had chosen Akila as her pet and blood donor for her needs, able to tell just by looking at the young woman that she could be frightened and daunted enough to keep a secret. Now it was working against Akila, for she was frightened of something else way more than she was of Rupi.

And Rupi couldn’t let that stand.

“Shh, Akila.” Rupi instructed in a soft voice, reaching out to stick her finger in front of Akila’s lips until the other woman shushed. Then she reached around her head, hand snaking into the woman’s dark hair. “I do believe you will do better, but I can’t let you go without punishment. You know that, don’t you Akila?” Rupi smiled at the other woman, though it was only momentarily, before her grip in Akila’s hair tightened and she yanked the other woman nearer to her face. The only person Akila needed to be afraid of was just her. And Rupi aimed to instill it in her now.

“I still believe you are lying though.” She hissed in Akila’s ear. “So since you won’t tell me the truth, all that is left is to decide what your punishment will be. You melted those trays and that was unacceptable. But what is worse is that you chose to lie to me. Do you want to spend a month in Block C? Maybe with Dr. Arellano as your new doctor since you surely don’t consider me good enough anymore.” Rupi threatened in her ear. She yanked the woman’s head back, releasing her hair. “Sit in my lap.” She promptly ordered, baring her sharp fangs for a moment as her face turned to a smile.

Hl3MmHh_zpsztwrrj47.jpg

Tour Guide

She had a point. Nysa couldn't deny the logic in her anger, crossing her legs under her she leaned forward, her shirt pulling tighter against her braless chest, her red hair falling in messy waves down her shoulders. For a second she noticed the difference in color, how Kaige's seemed more light and copper, like fire, while Nysa's was richer and darker. She was studying her hair and lost focus, not realizing when Kaige had gone quiet from her ranting. It wasn't until she uttered "Fuck it" that Nysa's eyes snapped to Kaige's face, and then down as her tank top ripped, burning up to ash by Kaige's touch.

"I liked that shirt," she laughed, then let out a whimpering moan as Kaige touched her breasts, "Whether its payment or not baby, I'll take it. I never mind a little playfullness."

She leaned forward, gripping Kaige's chin and pulling her in for a kiss, long and slow and sensual, her soft lips enticing and inviting. As she pulled back the redhead's eyes danced, looking the girl up and down, "You want these? Oh Red, go ahead and have at them. You want me to beg for you? You'll have to work for that."

She winked, pushing her chest into Kaige's hand more as her head tilted back and her hair fell down in a waterfall towards the desk, "C'mon Red. You know you want to fuck me on Rufio's desk. Just give in. It'll be fun."

Rupi’s Office

For a split second Rupi looked calm, shushing her and stroking her hair, throwing Akila off. A sense of relief had just begun to wash through her when the words struck, and her soft touch became cold and harsh, yanking at Akila's hair.

"Ow," she squealed, eyes watering at the harsh tug in her hair pulling her in, the fear bubbling up once more. Was Dr. Vera going to hurt her this time? No, she hadn't wanted all this! "I'm sorry. Please Dr. Vera please! My hair!"

Her words meant little as Rupi finally revealed what her punishment would be. A...a month in Block C? With Dr. Arellano? She couldn't, no she hadn't meant for this. This is her fault. I should have let her take the blame. Why was I nice? Oh god, no I don't want Block C. I can't...oh god I can't move to Dr. Arellano! He'll...he'll

"NO! I won't! Don't make me!" she cried out about Block C and Arellano just as Rupi ordered her to her lap. Her words had come moments after, making it sound like she was refusing the doctor. Her eyes grew wide, fear griping her heart like a vice. Oh god...oh god what did I just do...

"No....Doctor...no I didn't-" she stammered as she tried to explain herself through her haze of fear, seeing her fangs and panicking even more, "No! I'm sorry! I didn't mean to! Don't hurt me!"

Akila was scrambling backwards now, fighting Rupi's grip as tears streaked her face. Oh god, Rupi was going to bite her. And with what she said, nothing would stop the doctor from making it hurt. No, no Akila needed to get away. Get away! She scrambled, terrified of what her mind was making up, but the doctor was much stronger. No matter how hard she struggled she could not get free, and like a rabbit in the clutches of a wolf, Akila was in full flight mode, trying her hardest to run from the fangs awaiting her.

A sigh of disappointment escaped Rupi’s lips as they went through this episode again. Her hand quickly snatched Akila by the wrist when it became evident the woman’s fear would cloud her judgement and cause her to be stubborn. Did the woman not realize yet that acting in this fashion would only see her dig herself into a deeper ditch? No matter how hard the woman tried to scramble away though, Rupi’s hand clung to her wrist tightly, preventing her from budging even an inch away from the doctor. She merely watched the other woman, expression itched with growing irritation at Akila’s foolishness.

“Akila, stop. Stop this right now.” Rupi snapped at her. “It’ll hurt more if you resist and that’s what you doing. Is withholding this from me what you really want?” She demanded of the other woman, before exerting her strength and yanking Akila right towards her. Rupi’s other arm came around Akila and dragged her into Rupi’s lap, holding her down tightly. “Stop.” Rupi ordered once more, her face stern and uncompromising. She was considering making the woman’s shift to Block C permanent now rather than temporary. What had gotten into her? Usually she was very cooperative, without all this fuss.

“You’re a terrible liar, you know that Akila?” Rupi remarked to her, staring at Akila as she lay half in the doctor’s lap. Rupi brought her hand to Akila’s face, fingers gently stroking around the woman’s jaw. “Whatever you are trying to hide is only going to land you in a heap of trouble and hurt. Is it really worth that much to you? I know you didn’t melt those trays. You felt sorry, I believe that, but you chose to help out in another way I think. Am I right, Akila? Or will you lie to my face again and say I’m wrong? Tell me Akila, before I dig my teeth into you and take it from you anyways.”

Rupi’s Office

Akila was in a full panic attack now. Her anxiety and fear mixed, making her hyperventalite as she struggled. Even when Rupi dragged her across her lap she struggled, trying to break free as she knew what was to come, while trying in vain not to hurt the doctor. If she struck her once, she'd be dead.

"Please!" she begged, knowing she was in deep, and having nothing else she could say. She couldn't admit her lies now...she wanted to but she couldn't, "Please don't! I'm sorry! I just want...I just want to go back! Let me go! Please Dr. Vera, please!"

She never acted this way, never spoke out about her fears. But it was too late now. Her walls were crumbling, the dam holding all her fears back falling apart as the words just fell from her lips and Akila continued to have her meltdown.

It wasn’t there. That thing she wanted to be there more than anything wasn’t there. Even as Nysa told her she would have to do better than that, it wasn’t….there. Nysa had her heart racing, that much was for sure. Kaige couldn’t be mad at her for not causing her to feel the something she wanted to feel so badly when she didn’t even know for sure what it was. The kiss already her body reacting in ways that the other two had managed to bring about, and yet….she was still feeling something new. While it wasn’t the thing she wanted most, it was still….something new, and Kaige was exhilarated.

“I want..a lot of things..kitten. I want..to feel you,” she whispered, her hand softy kneading the warm mound in her hand. She made no attempt to tweak her nipple. Instead she simply rolled it along her palm. There was no need to rush into squeezing her nipple, sending jolts through the woman’s body. So much more could be caressed from her with a gentle touch. It could be, if Kaige was able to hold her pace. She could already feel her breathing hitching in her throat. Far too long she had been locked away from the world, and now she was being allowed to touch other people. She was on sensory overload, and Nysa was her latest experience.

Looking over her body, her eyes followed every curve, every inch of her skin, as her hair hung back. She as so tempting, so inviting, and Kaige wasn’t about to say no. She brought her lips to her neck, pressing them softly to her. Nysa smelled like an escape from this horrible place. She was refreshing, and as Kaige closed her eyes, for a moment, she forgot where she was. Passionate kisses began to move along her collarbone. Kaige could feel her own body temperature rising, and with much effort, she refrained from bringing the temperature up. Her desires were growing, but the room could not overheat. Her tongue was flush against her skin as she licked up her throat, to her chin, and stopped, smiling at her, before she kissed her quickly, stealing this from her. “You taste..so good kitten. I want more. I want to taste this,” her hand gripped her now, some of the tenderness gone. “I’m going to taste this. I’m going to taste this,” she added, her other hand moving from where it had been resting to the hem of her shorts. Kaige paused, fighting the urge to broaden her smile. “Take ‘em off, or I can burn them away. The choice is yours’ kitten, but you know..what else..I wanna taste. Don’t deny me. In fact, you won’t deny me,” she told her, pulling on her shorts. “You’re going to be fun, and you’re going to be such a good kitten. I wanna make you cum all over Rufio’s desk, and then maybe, maybe if I feel like it, I’ll lick his desk clean for him. Maybe. If not, I’ll leave it as a treat for him. So get these shorts off. I want you naked on his desk. Now.” She moved back, relinquishing all of Nysa’s body back to her and waited.

“Akila, calm yourself. Now!” Rupi snapped much more loudly at Akila, as she blatantly ignored Rupi once more and resorted to her fear and apologies. Rupi hated that. She grabbed the girl’s hair once more to steady her face, while her other hand grabbed the woman’s jaw to cease her pitiful drabbling. “I said stop that. Are you going to stop Akila?” Rupi asked, before releasing her jaw and flatly slapping Akila across her face. “Enough of that. Be quiet and listen to me.”

“You will get to go back, but not before you tell me the truth. The more you resist, the guiltier you will look. Do you understand me? Now tell me what I want to hear. Who really melted those trays? Speak!” Rupi demanded of Akila, raising her hand and threatening to slap AKila again. “If you say sorry or anything other than the truth, you will definitely be removed to Block C.”

Hl3MmHh_zpsztwrrj47.jpg

Tour Guide

Every kiss felt better than the last. Nysa hummed as Kaige's lips travelled up and down her neck, enjoying the feel of the pyro's body leaning over her. This woman had no idea that the sex goddess before her was quite the addict. But she was making Nysali crave all kinds of naughty things from her.

"Shorts?" she groaned, "What shorts?"

Nysa fell back on the desk, wiggling out of the shorts and tossing them further into the room, lost amongst the furniture. The siren was rather flexible, and for a second she was tempted to wrap her legs around Kaige's head and pulling her in, forcing her into all the fun games. But that wasn't her style, she much more loved being controlled. For someone as confident and head strong as Nysa, she definitely loved it most when she made no choices. Let them use her body, take what they needed...what they wanted. She enjoyed it all.

Sitting back up abruptly her legs fell over the back of the desk as she used the momentum to grab at Kaige's shirt, ripping the seams so that she too stood there half naked. Normally Nysa wasn't so forward, but... "Damn, I've been waiting all afternoon to see these beauties."

She hummed, her index finger sliding up from Kaige's belly button, between her luscious breasts, and up to her chin pulling her in for another of those delicious kisses. As she did her other hand snaked up, flicking the girl's right nipple and sending a shock of pain while making it rock hard. She did it with the other, then palmed both breasts, being gentle but obviously greedy.

"You have me all out of sorts today," Nysa groaned, "I usually wait to be told, but I can't help myself today. I just needed a taste."

She let go, leaning back on the desks so her elbows dug into the wood, "Alright Red, I'll behave. I can be a good little girl, who does as she's told."

Rupi’s Office

Rupi's voice was getting louder, pushing Akila worse into her spiral. She had never gotten this far, never lost it so much. A part of her didn't even understand what was happening anymore. Why couldn't she just stop? Why was the fear only growing? It was all too much.

Slap.

Her head snapped sideways with the force of the slap and Akila went deadily still, her body slacking on her lap, like a rag doll's. She slipped off, landing on her knees on the floor half facing the doctor, but more angled towards the door. Her head fell forward, her hair covering her face as her eyes remained closed. It almost looked like she was praying, but the girl didn't utter a sound. In a way, she was in the perfect position for Rupi to come behind her and take her drink, but that wasn't Akila's intentions either. She was quiet. Eerily quiet.

Rupi watched passively as Akila went limp and slipped onto the floor, the doctor doing nothing to restrain or help the woman. She merely tsked and shook her head, glancing around with impatience at the woman’s antics. What was the matter with her? Perhaps Rupi had thrown her into such a fit of fear that she completely froze up, her mind shutting down as a defense mechanism. Rupi had seen it before. She sighed with irritation before slipping down to the floor as well, getting tenderly on her knees as she positioned herself in front of Akila. Her hand came up to brush some hair from the woman’s face, seeing her suspicions confirmed.

The girl had locked up.

Rupi sighed again in frustration, rolling her eyes. The girl could go away inside her head all she wanted. It wouldn’t save her from Rupi’s inquiries or other whims. The doctor stood again before moving behind Akila, where she knelt once more and brushed Akila’s hair to the side. A smile came over Rupi’s face as the sensation of about to feed came over her, electrifying and leaving her shuddering with tingles. Opening her mouth to bare her sharp fangs, Rupi descended upon Akila’s neck…

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom