Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

|| Cell Block B ||

Status
Not open for further replies.
y_008aeb7d_zps1vonfytm.jpg

Meeting Her first Supernatural
Tags:Jinx

The way she spoke painted a perfect image of the type of people her family was, caring and helpful. So it struck her as odd as the conversation twisted so suddenly down a darker route. Had she not just told Mackenzie not to judge her for her single mistake? And now...now she was saying this was not her first?

"Please explain Jinx," he asked politely, pushing for more information.

Tag: Mack

Had she made a mistake in mentioning it? Maybe, but Jinx wasn’t one to not be totally honest with someone. Had she lied when she said it had only happened once? Yes, but that was only because she worked so hard to try and forget the memories. “She was the reason I wanted to learn control so badly. Up until then I had been….lacking motivation in my training. My grandmother had been living with us for some time. My parents finally had to reach out to the their families for help. They couldn’t train me. There was no way since they didn’t have any powers. So my grandmother came. I couldn’t go to school. So she was my teacher in everything. I was young, and I….was lonely. There wasn’t anybody I could really be friends with. Then her family moved into the farm next door. She was my age, and we got along great. It was the summer when they moved in. All summer long we played, and it was….the best time of my life.” Her face lit up as she recalled that time of her life, but just as quickly another expression took over.

“Then school started. The other kids at school knew about me. They called me the white haired freak. All of them had different ideas about why I didn’t come to school. She started wanting to talk to them and play with them. We had a fight one day. I was so angry. My grandmother always says, ‘if you don’t control your power, it will control you.’ She was right,” she shrugged, holding back tears. “Her heart..stopped. The doctors said it was..natural causes, but I knew better. My family knew better. Her family moved away, and nobody ever bought the farm next to ours’. Maybe what happened with her is when this place started noticing me. I mean I have no idea how they even found out about me. I don’t even know if they know about the coven.”

Jinx shakes her head, not even wanting to think about what could happen to the coven if word got out about them. “I said I would never hurt anyone again after her. When the guard came into my cell I had no control. That was the first time since before I started learning how to control my power that I felt that way. Now I walk around scared I’m going to lose control again. After she died, I devoted myself to learning everything I could, and I did. I gained control, incredible control, and now it’s all been stolen from me. What’s worse, is in my lack of control, I killed someone. It’s not fair Dr. Danvers. I worked so hard so I would never do that again, and look what happened.”

Mackenzie was typing bullet notes on her laptop as she listened, points Jix made that she wanted to delve into, or would expand on later when she was alone and could write more. Mostly she just watched Jinx and listened. It was interesting to think that not all parents in the supernatural community were nonhuman too. How many knew of this world and lived in it? What was it like for a human living amongst these powers?

"I'm sorry that happened," she stated, her brow furrowed, "and I'm sorry the guard died too. It is obvious you show remorse. I'm sure plenty here don't, so your already a step ahead of them. And we will get your control back Jinx. I understand why you need it."

Glancing at her computer she looked at one of her notes, "you just mentioned a coven. May I ask about them? I know what they are. I mean I've studied these things for years. I just wanted to know how they really work? Are they only female based, or have men been allowed in? Do you call yourselves witches and the males warlocks? Or sorcerers...or spell casters?"

She was teeming with questions, her eyes bright. This was Mackenzie. Always wanting to know more.

Finally. Someone who did understand her had come along. Dr. Danvers could see she wasn’t a control freak. Control was her way of keeping everyone around her safe. “Thank you Dr. Danvers,” she whispered, relieved she not only understood but she wasn’t judging her either. Now there were no secrets between them. She had told her everything.

The feeling of relief and complete honesty faded as she mentioned the coven. She wanted to lie and say they were all gone, but she couldn’t. “The coven is all women. In fact, they all live in the same house. The supreme leads the coven. She is the one in charge. Her powers are great. The coven consists of witches of all ages in different stages of their training. Mary is 15. She’s the youngest. Her power is over ice. Think Elsa,” she smiled. “Serenity is 19. She can call forth the wind. Tranquility, her sister, is one year younger than her. She can control water. You see most of us are spellcasters. Some of us are elementals, like me. If you can call forth two elements, then you’re pretty powerful. To possess all five makes you….I don’t know,” she shook her head. “It’s not rare you meet one to be honest. I’ve heard tales of one in the coven, but I never met her. Luna was the one I met that scared the crap out of me. One touch of her hand, and she could take the very life from you. One touch. Her sister, Solaris, could grant life back, but she would kill you. Michelle is more than a witch. She’s a banshee. If she opens her mouth and screams at you, blood pours from your eyes, mouth, nose, and ears. A painful death I’m sure. For us, our powers are linked to our emotions. When we’re upset, they tend to be harder to control. So control is key. My grandmother was training me to be the next supreme. I don’t think I’m the most powerful one, but bloodlines play a big part in this. A Ballentyne witch has been the supreme for centuries. It’s talked about in the book of shadows. That’s a book that contains the most powerful spells compiled by the witches. Grandmother always told me to never go to the back of the book. Dark magic spells were in there. It’s a big book that is kept at the house.”

Jinx shifted in her seat, knowing she had just revealed that there were more of the kind they sought out there. “Please Dr. Danvers, don’t ask me to tell you where they are. Yes I know the location of the house, but if I tell you that, then the doctors will go after them. I don’t want them in here. They mean no harm to anyone. Please don’t tell any of the other doctors about this place and the others.”

Name: Rupinder "Rupi" Vera
Tag: Natalya.

Rupi couldn’t help but giggle as she lay atop of Natalya, finding her horrified surprise at the toy to be quite humorous. She supposed her kind did not possess such sexual flexibility as humans did, though her fear was misplaced if anything. “Yes, we wear their cocks, because cocks can be very enjoyable.” Rupi replied softly to her wolf, grinding her hips against the other woman’s, the shaft of the phallus sliding between Natalya’s tender nether lips. She leaned down and gently nibbled at Natalya’s chin, teeth grazing against the flesh before she shoved her tongue into the other woman. In the meanwhile, she slid a hand between their bodies to grasp the fake cock.

Leaning back, she watched Natalya’s expression intently as she directed the dildo inwards. With a soft moan, as the smaller phallus pushed into Rupi, she shoved forward with her hips and penetrated into Natalya’s depths. The smooth texture of the phallus thrust in, gently spreading her lover around it as Rupi watched with a smirk. This would surely reset her mind. Placing one hand gently on Natalya’s neck to hold her still, Rupi gently pushed until she was fully embedded inside the other woman, simply remaining still to let Natalya become accustom to it. “Does it not feel good, my beautiful wolf?” Rupi inquired, lips hovering a few inches above Natalya’s.

Then she began to rock her hips in a slow rhythm, in and out, grinding her hips once more against the other woman.

The doctor was practically salivating at Jinx's words, drinking them up. All this information, and every bit of it was fact. Truth. Pulling her laptop into her lap she began typing word for word what Jinx said, her eyes remaining on Jinx the entire time while her fingers zipped across the keyboard. It was a handy skill to have, and one she had learned in university so she could take notes quickly. She didn't write the names though. Something already told her Jinx was being more honest than she meant to be, and if someone got a hold of the report, knowing those names could send trouble to a group of women who probably didn't want it, nor would like it. As if jinx read her mind, she begged Mackenzie not to ask more questions on their whereabouts. And Mack had no plans to. Instead she turned the laptop, so Jinx could see what was written.

"Firstly, please call me Mack. I'm no doctor," she stated calmly, "Sure I have two phD's and a minor in religion, but I never studied science or took medicine. I'm hear to learn. If anything, I'm like a professor, except instead of teaching, I only wish to study. Now look. I wrote none of their names. Only Their first initial. And I won't ask. I don't need to know where they live, I simply want to know how."

She turned the laptop back to herself, "Like how do they know whose strongest? Do you take tests? Is there a limit to your powers? You spoke like their was a hierarchy, is there? Is it by age or by strength? How old do witches normally live? Can you all preform small magic, or do you each gain a single power and that's it?"

She was brimming with questions but she bit her tongue, knowing there was plenty more sessions to come.

"Please elaborate on each Jinx. This research is for me alone. I do not wish to harm you with the knowledge, but to understand you better. And hopefully make others understand too one day."

tumblr_nxoh04aocS1u7e9ijo1_500.jpg

Rupi’s Pretty Office
Tags: Raven

Natalya was horrified.

She wiggled and squirmed, desperately trying to get away from that...that thing pressing against her sex. She tried desperately to tell Rupi she didn't want this, not this way. What sane person would want a dead limb shoved inside them? "Please my raven, no. No this is wrong! Wrong! Stop. I don't want this thing in me. It's gross. It's dead. Please! It will ruin me. I wanted you...I- ah!"

The pain lanched through her head at her admission of wanting her raven, and the horror of that piece of rotting flesh slowly pressing into her made her want to scream for help, coming to the conclusion her raven was crazy. She had to be. Why would she do this to Naty?

"Is this punishment for me hurting you? she cried, wedging her hands between them and pushing, but only getting Rupi just barely inches away from her. She was indeed ignoring her attempts to stop things, obviously assuming this was Natalya's loyalty to her fox acting up, not terror of that thing going within her, "Please raven, I am sorry. I don't want this thing. It is dead, and rotting and you have it on a string. Don't do this to me!"

But she did.

She pressed it in and Natalya broke into tears, biting on her lip to hold back the sadness welling in her. She had no idea it was all misplaced, that this thing was simply a toy. She bit so hard she broke skin, blood droplets growing on her pink lips as she looked up into Rupi's face, overwhelmed. The pain, it would not stop. And her thrusts, they did not cease.

"It feels horrible!" she snapped, denying herself to feel any pleasure from it. And it was easy this time, her body wanting the fox's and not this thing, trying to repel it. She was drier than sandpaper, making it almost hurt. And just the thought of it was enough to keep her dry as Rupi continued to stop, "You have pushed a dead cock inside me. Why are you torturing me? I thought you wanted me, but this...this is cruel."

Dr. Danvers turned the laptop, and Jinx was stunned. There it was, on the screen, everything she had said. Fear struck her like lightening. ‘What if this gets into the wrong hands?’ Before she could begin to read the words to confirm what she already thought to be, Dr. Danvers told her she did not write their names. Jinx breathed a sigh of relief.

“How,” she said, smiling from ear to ear. “You want to know how? That’s not a simple question to answer. The body is such a complicated machine. It lives, breathes, makes blood, and works with muscles and nerves to do what our brains tell it to do. I’ve always thought that a different part of my brain was able to tell my body to do things that other’s couldn’t do.” She turned her attention a cup sitting on the tray. Again, she flashed a broad smile. “See that cup? I look at it, and I see molecules. The longer I look at it, the more I see them. They break apart into tiny pieces that are so close together I can see the cup, but I can see each individual one. Now as I look at it I simply want the molecules to move, and, “ the cup rose slowly into the air. “they do. That’s all there is to it. No big secret. No fancy magic tricks. It’s just a different part of my brain that works that doesn’t work for most people. Some people are born with brown eyes. Some are born with blue eyes,” she pointed to her own. “Genetics makes up a lot of what we are born with. Some of hit the gentic jackpot and are gorgeous, like you. Others have to work at it. I guess, in a sense, I won the jackpot with my gift. My family bloodline goes back for centuries. I am a product of that. Is it good? Is it bad? Depends on which day you ask me,” she teases. “Today? Not so good, but there was a time I was happy with my gift, and I couldn’t wait to take over the coven.”

She relaxed, taking a deep breath, pausing, thinking about the coven, and wondering where they were now. “If they knew I was here, they would destroy this place to rescue me. I don’t guess about that Dr. Da….Mack. I know it. It’s a fact. So keeping this place away from them helps this place too. You ask a lot of questions, and I don’t mind answering them.” Lacing her fingers together, she remembers the floating cup and laughs. “Sorry.” Slowly it lowers, but it takes far more concentration on her part than it did before. “Yes, we take tests. These tests are designed to prove that we’ve learned control. For elementals, like me, it’s an important test. If you don’t control your power, it will control you. An uncontrolled power can lead to chaos. Among that chaos, can be….death. We’re not out to hurt anyone. When you went to school you learned what was expected you, without the intent of harming anyone. We are no different. Some of these tests will show who is the strongest as well. It’s not a competition, and we don’t look at it as such. We take it for what it is, a test to show us where we stand. Small magic,” she mused. “Yes, we can all perform small magic. Spell casting is easy. We simply wish for something, say it, intend it, that’s the most important part, and it happens. For example,” she leaned forward and placed her finger on the edge of the cup. “Let the object of my intent become a dream as I cause the seen to be unseen.” The cup vanished. “Return.” With the blink of an eye, it was back. “I unlocked my cell with the words lock unlock. I could have walked out of here, but I didn’t. Then again, I imagine escaping this place is not easy. Some of us can control one element. Some two. If you can control three, you’re rare. Controlling all five is almost unheard of. There was one at the coven that I had heard could control all five. I never met her,” she shrugged. There is no hierarchy, per say. The supreme is like the president. She rules alone. There is no cabinet, not staff that she consults. Her word is final. “As to how long we live,” she asked, folding her arms smirking. “Now now Mack. You of all people, being a lady and all, should know you never ask a lady her age. IN this case, it would be how old she lives.”

Dr. Danvers watched and listened, writing all she could down. With Jinx as her patient, she could crack open wide the myths about cults and covens, finally getting the truths behind the stories. It fascinated her about the inner workings of Jinx's kind.

"I never asked your age," he retorted back with the same easy grin, "Your file already told me that. I was simply curious as to if you lived a normal human span, or if a witch could stretch their lives out for centuries."

“Well noted. You didn’t ask me my age.” Jinx liked her. She was everything the other doctors were not. Let’s hope it stayed that way, and this was not some front to get what she wanted from her. “A witch can extend her life, but that involves dark magic. Dark magic comes with a high price. It’s up to the witch as to whether or not she wants to pay it. Just like bringing someone back from the dead never gives the same person. Oh they’ll come back, but they are not who they once were.”

Mackenizie nodded, writing this down too, "I think I got the jist of that. Thank you Jinx. This is loads to work on for now. For my own personal studies of course."

She put the laptop on the table and shut it, then leaned into the back of the couch, her legs still curled up beside her, "I do have a few questions, but they are off the record. Stuff that pertains to just the institute. Can you tell me any doctors, or guards, I shouldn't trust? Any that have deceived you, or are cruel. I haven't even had the chance to meet any yet, but I'm sure they will all put on facades around me - ya know, hot tattooed blonde, men got to show off. I just don't want to be duped. I'm here for my studies and to further my knowledge. Not to play games with a bunch of lab coats with sticks up their asses."

Her questions had taken a turn, one that brought up the worst memories for her. “I haven’t met many doctors yet, but one sticks out in my mind. Maybe that’s because he’s the one who drilled the hole in my head. Dr. Gregor. He has an assistant, a Dr. Corben, I think was his name. He was kind. I’ve met Dr. Arellano as well. He was rather cruel as well. You can see why I was so weary of you. Aside from Dr. Corben, you’re one of the few friendly faces I’ve seen in here. I still can’t believe you’re actually….kind. I keep waiting for the shoe to drop. Please don’t take offense to that. This place teaches you to stay on your toes.”

She nodded. Dr. Gregor. Yes, Jinx had said his name before. Mack wasn't aware of the assistant but she made a mental note of him too. She remember the Board vaguley talking about a doctor new to the institute who had free reign, only reporting to the Board and no one else. Was it possible it was him, playing with his newfound power and poor Jinx was his first subject? She'd need to check names and cross reference them to find out, but she kept Dr. Arellano's name on that list too. It wasn't much but it was something.

"There is no other shoe to drop," she explained calmly, "I truly did not come to dissect. I purely just want to know about nonhumans, about supernaturals. It's been an obession of mine since I was young. The books, the movies, my papers in my religions classes revolved around the wiccan and pagan cults even. I have a love for these things Jinx, and I want to know all about them. Not just the myths and stories, but the true facts. That is why I am here."

She broke into a smile and winked, changing the tempo, "Besides, what sane person wants to dissect a patient just to guage their powers? Weirdos."

It was impossible to enjoy the moment when Natalya began to squirm and buckle against her. The woman’s arms tried to push Rupi back but even her own impressive strength was no match for the vampire, who had her sights set upon her prey. She sighed tiredly and ceased her grinding, raising her arms up to catch Natalya by her wrists and force them down to either side of her. “Be quiet, Natalya. Be quiet and just listen to me.” Rupi snapped at the other woman, staring down firmly at her. Goddess, that blood looks so delicious… It was difficult not to stare at her bit lip, forcing her eyes to remained locked on Natalya’s. She needed the wolf to trust her.

“It’s not a real cock. Just a fake one. For fun and pleasure. See?” Rupi tried to explain, bringing a hand to Natalya’s jaw and forcing her gaze towards her. “Just a toy. It won’t hurt you. It’ll do the opposite. Just trust me, Natalya. Trust your raven. She is going to save you from this pain. You’ll understand once we’re done. Okay, Natalya?” Rupi told her, speaking slowly but with authority. If she kept on sobbing and screaming, Rupi felt tempted to just gag her and get the deed done. Whatever Rufio had did had truly messed up Natalya, for Rupi was sure the blonde would have been throwing herself eagerly at this union. Leaning down, Rupi planted a kiss on Natalya’s lips…and tasted the blood.

Delicious, sweet blood. Rupi lost herself and with her tongue, dragged it heavily up Natalya’s jaw, lapping up the trail of it before leaning back and smiling. Her teeth were stained red. “You taste delicious, my pet.” Rupi whispered seductively, before steadying herself back on all fours, before she began to drill into Natalya. This time there was no warm up, just a slow build up to a rapid pace, bucking her hips in and out of Natalya. “Look at me, Natalya. Just look at me. Your raven.” Rupi gasped, moaning a little as the pleasure began to swell.

She brought her hand suddenly to Natalya’s face, wanting to silence the other woman. Her palm came over the woman’s mouth, fingers groping into her cheek to block. Rupi held her tight, her strength uncompromising and like steel. She could already feel her body brimming with energy from the simple lick of blood. “Look at me. Trust me. It’s not dead. Just a toy. Harmless. Okay, Natalya?” Rupi repeated, panting as she drilled her lover beneath her.

Rupi’s Pretty Office

Rupi held her down, forcing her to listen to her words. At first she struggled but then she calmed, hearing that it wasn't real. Fake. A toy. A small grin started growing on her lips until she let out a laugh, "Then I have been panicking over nothing raven? I trust you Rupi. I always ha-"

Her headache exploded into a migraine, hitting all sides of her head. The pain was back. Her body jolted and seized under Rupi's grip, the only thing keeping her from moving being Rupi's hands on her arms. Again she bit her lip until it bled, and then she felt Rupi's lips on her. She wanted to kiss back, to show she was alright, but the pain was overbearing, controlling her. Her raven knew what to do though; immediately she felt the thrusting continue in her, growing faster as she stole Natalya's virginity from the fox. While a part of her internally cried out in pain, another part of her was enjoying it, and it was slowly growing, overbearing the pain.

Rupi's words pulled Naty to look at her, to look into her eyes. Could she feel it too? The slow building warmth inside her, the wet feeling growing below.

"Don't...don't stop," her breath was ragged, but for good reasons. The migraine was dying, her body relaxing as Rupi worked. Finally Natalya had control of her body, and ignoring the pain inside her brain she leaned up, planting her bloody lips on Rupi's. She knew the woman was a vampire, knew the taste of her lips must be alluring. But she trusted her. Knew her raven wouldn't hurt her. Dropping her head back on the couch she felt her back arch, the pleasure winning out over the pain. Her head tilted far back, exposing her smooth neck.

"It's...working..." she groaned, eyes closed as her body battled itself.

“Weirdos,” she repeated, giggling. "I've met a few of them already." It took a moment for Jinx to stop laughing. It felt good to laugh again. The thought of the two doctors she had mentioned being referred to as weirdos had certainly brightened her mood.“If you’re interested in Wicca, I can help you with that. Of course the coven practices Wicca, but most people have it all wrong. Wicca is not witchcraft. Wicca is a religion, and in practicing Wicca, yes witchcraft if practiced. You can practice withcraft and not be a Wiccan. All Wiccans are witches, but not all witches practice Wicca. Wicca is a nature based religion. In that religion we believe that all sentient beings have a responsibility to take care of nature. Yes, that includes the trees,” she laughs. “We’re tree huggers. Some people practice witchcraft though, and they don’t practice Wicca. Some people do it because it’s the in thing to do. They’re not Wiccan. Most people think witches just cast spells and turn people into frogs. I blame the movie industry for that,” she told her, returning the wink. “Spell are prayers. Different religions pray differently. For example, if you’re not feeling well, I can mix a potion that can heal you. Well, hopefully,” she laughed. “Potions was never my strongest subject. Another spell I can do is take a green candle, carve a symbol into it, light it with intent focused on you, and let it burn until it burns out on it’s own. That’s it. That’s a spell, and they’re effective. When performing a spell, we never blow a candle out. The movies show it being done, but no. You’re blowing out your magic and the intent when you do that. Again, the movie industry. They also animals being killed. No,” she laughed. “Blood is gross. Ewwww.” Jinx shook her head, making a face. “So many people have preconceived notions about Wicca, and some of it is based on Hollywood magic. It’s all not true. I don’t mind helping you gain a better,” she paused, thinking better of her wording, “more of an understanding of Wicca. I can even perform some rituals and spells with you if you like.”

*Disclaimer: I did run this information past a Wiccan priest. I am NOT attempting to make light of the Wiccan religion. If I have any information wrong, please feel free to send me a PM. Again I am NOT trying to make light of the Wiccan religion or anyone who follows Wicca.*

She knew most of this, of course. It had been one of the main religions she had studied, along with many others. Anything that had even minor connections to magic - which was many - Mackenzie had studied in her pursuit to know more.

"It's like your reading my first year paper," she laughed, "My final essay was around the misconceptions of Wiccan and Pagan religions. But I will take you up on learning more of the specific rituals and spells. I do not know many."

“I’d love to show you, but I don’t think this place will look too kindly on us dancing naked under a full moon.” Jinx raised and eyebrow, but she did not laugh. She wasn’t kidding. “The coven would do that for certain rituals and such.” Even though she had never had sex, that did not mean she didn’t practice as she was taught.

“So Dr. Da….I’m sorry..Mack..what would you like to talk about now? I’m an opened book, and the longer I stay here, the longer I don’t have to be in my cell. It’s not too bad, but I don’t know,” she shrugged. “I could get promoted if I help you out and cooperate. What’s my promotion like? I mean I saw the pictures and all, but is there any way I could see it first hand?”

Now she understood, causing Rupi to let loose a sigh of relief as her caramel hips continued to drill into the other woman. She could indeed feel the warmth and tingling sensation gathering in her lower abdomen, continuing to swell into a massive ball of pleasure that Rupi felt was going to simply explode and overwhelm her. It was too much, especially given Natalya’s understanding of the situation. She moaned and arched her back, raising her chest upwards to caress against Rupi’s own bouncing breasts. When the stiff buds met and brushed into each other, it sent a shuddering wave down her spine.

The woman’s neck was exposed and Rupi, still tasting the tang of blood in her mouth, could not help but look at it. Like a hungry wolf with a cornered prey, Rupi’s eyes bore into the sight. Her upper lip raised and her mouth widened, exposing her fangs and showing her desire to bite down. But not yet. She could feel pinpricks of sweat starting to tickle her body, exerting her body as her flesh smacked into Natalya’s, emitting a loud, sickening sound. It was a good sound, one that was like music to Rupi’s ears, alongside Natalya’s enticing vocals. How she wanted to provoke it more…

Rupi worked until Natalya had her fill, grinding herself down upon her body as they fell into the throes of a climax. Her body shook, thighs quivering with the force of it, while she lay upon the blonde’s body and kissed her sloppily. Little by little she composed herself, rising up and withdrawing the dildo from Natalya’s sex, the object lathered in her juices. Rupi glanced down at it, ran her finger along it, then suckled it with a moan as she stared at Natalya. She then reached down and grabbed her body, holstering her up then turning her around to face away from Rupi, both on their knees.

Once more, the brown skinned doctor directed the toy into Natalya’s ready sex, pushing forward and in turn feeling the opposite end of the toy push back into her. Rupi sighed softly, bringing her face next to Natalya’s, chin resting on her shoulder as she kissed at the blonde’s cheek. Her hands ran up the front of her torso, coming up over her breasts and holding them tight. Slowly she began to grind, moving her face back. And opening her mouth once more to bare her fangs, Rupi proceeded to sink them suddenly down on Natalya’s neck, penetrating two holes into her slender appendage. Rupi’s eyes fluttered with the sudden jerk of pleasure, greater than her orgasm, before she began to suck the blood into her mouth.

Mackenzie did laugh. While she knew it was serious, the image of her and this small girl dancing around naked for anything sounded funny. Not because Mack was uncomfortable with her body; the woman liked all types, and had shown her own gorgeous body off for a few. But Jinx seemed nice and sweet...and oh so very innocent. Dr. Danvers couldn't she her patient doing such a risque thing.

"If I ask you too much I'll run out of questions and then I'll have nothing for our further sessions," she explained, pointing out the now closed laptop on the coffee table, "So no more questions for today. We can save that for next time. Upstairs? I'm not even sure what it looks like either. Or if I'm permitted to show you. I've worked here for.."

She checked her cell phone, noting the time, "...All of two hours so far, and I've picked a patient before I even signed off on paperwork registering my place on staff. Once I get that handled, I'll ask about showing you Block A, alright?"

Rupi’s Pretty Office

Natalya could feel that warmth growing, slightly confused and yet excited for it. She knew something was to come, and Rupi seemed to as well, her pace quickening, making it grow within her. All at once Naty's body jerked and she let out a low howl, eyes closed as she felt her first ever climax. The howl was cut short by Rupi's soft yet wet kisses, which Naty gave back in earnest.

The pain was gone. The headache was gone. Her loyalty...was clear.

"My raven," she sighed, her body relaxing as she unwound, feeling Rupi pull out and something wet dripping down her soft pink nether lips, "That felt...amazing."

But they were not done, to her surprise. The minute her raven had the strength to move she was flipping Natalya over so she was on her hands and knees. This position Naty knew well, having seen it many times in the forest, amongst the older mated wolves of course. It made her laugh, which came out rather low and hoarse. Touching her mouth she felt how long her teeth had become, shaped more like a wolf than a human's. She was enjoying it enough her true side was slipping out, wanting to play. Naty forced control over her body, feeling the wolf in her whine, wanting this. It was clear she was not an Alpha female wolf, although she was still just as stubborn and confident as one. She had been a warrior in her pack, and she would be again...for her raven.

"You wish to dominate me?" she asked, this time dropping her arms down so her shoulders and face hit the couch, sending her ass up higher as she wiggled it back against Rupi, "I'm ready."

This time Rupi slid in easier, mounting the wolf as she took her from behind, making Naty all too happy as she received. The wolf didn't lift back up to her hands until she felt Rupi leaning over, rising to meet her as the doctor's breasts pushed into Naty's back, her hands groping Natalya's chest.

"Ooo-mmmmm," Naty moan turned into a wolfish whine, unable to help herself. It was her nature. Then, without warning teeth sank into her neck, biting deep and holding on. Natalya did not jump, nor did she struggle. Much the opposite she grew even wetter, whimpering now in pleasure. It was too good. Much too good.

Natalya’s blood tasted like something else. Not human blood. Not even Akila’s or Nysa’s tasted as good as this. No, this was certainly something else. There was a feral taste to it, a wildness that Rupi could not fathom. Her eyes fluttered close, grinding her hips into the backside of her new pet, driving the toy in deep, as she suckled the blood from around her impaled teeth. Her hands on Natalya’s breast squeezed hard, pinching her nipples ruthlessly for a moment as the high of the moment swept over her. She gave a throaty moan as more and more of the liquid flooded into her mouth, her limbs starting to feel really light yet empowered with energy and strength. Her head went light and even a little dizzy, throwing Rupi into a sensual throe, one that would last hours. And combined with her new lover, it was bound to be a good one.

She yanked her mouth back with a loud sigh, a trail of blood stained on either side of Rupi’s jaw. She placed her hands firmly on Natalya’s shoulders and with a little roughness, slammed her back down into the leather couch, her hips raised and knees bent, though her face pressed to the cushion. “Are you still ready to be dominated, my blonde beauty?” Rupi asked, giving Natalya’s rear a hard, glancing slap, before digging her fingers into the woman’s side. Then she began to thrust her hips rapidly, in and out, using her invigorated power to further reinforce her movements. Her hips smacked hard into Natalya’s rear, her hot breath flushing down on the woman’s back. She was in complete control now.

For the next while, the brown hued doctor exerted herself with what would seem like endless vigour. The dildo thrust deep into Natalya’s sex, her backside battered a bright red by Rupi’s firm pelvis, while on the drawback she gave her own moan as the opposite end of the toy thrust into her own sex, brimming with wetness. She reached forward and grab the woman’s golden hair, wrapping it around her knuckles before pulling back, twisting her torso so that Rupi could gaze down on the side of Natalya’s face as she ploughed her furrow.

“Is it still working?” She demanded of the other woman. “Are you still afraid? Are you hurt? Or do you want more of your raven? She is all yours now. No one will touch you again. Ever. You are mine. All mine. Mine forever.” Rupi declared, throwing her head back and beginning to pant as she immersed herself in the pleasure of the moment. She felt another powerful orgasm nearing its completion within her. Soon she would collapse and be spent.

As much as she didn’t want to admit it, Mack was right. If she kept asking questions, it would leave them nothing to talk about later, but that alone made her smile. Later. They would see each other later. Whether she was taking her on as a patient or simply a test subject to question, Jinx didn’t care. It meant time away from her cell and with someone who didn’t seem to want to hurt her.

She understood about not being able to see cell block A now. That was something that she would have to get clearance for. She may not be able to do at all for that matter. The doctors and staff might view her as too much of a risk to be allowed on the floor. Cell Block A was literally something she would have to earn. “Very well Mack. I understand. Are you going to take me back to my cell, or are you going to call a guard to do so? Please don’t put me back in the ISO tank. I’m fine now. I’m okay. I’ve got things under control.”

Rupi’s Pretty Office

Natalya was in heaven. Not only had the pain ceased, but with each rock of Rupi's hips Naty felt closer on the verge of another climax, her body swelling with pleasure. She wouldn't want it any other way. The wolf was happy now, happy to be her raven's, happy to have what she wanted.

"Ready...yes," she groaned in agreement, panting herself as Rupi drilled into her with a endless supply of energy, Naty's blood fueling her. She glimpsed and caught sight of the blood dripping from the corners of her raven's mouth and it made her moan, her eyes dancing.

"You look...hot," she had to think of the word, knowing it wasn't something she'd normally say. But Rupi did. Bloodlust ran deep in Naty's bones as it did with Rupi. Seeing that only made Naty wetter with want as she panted, "More. Please raven, more. I want all of you. Forever. Mine."

Mackenzie had no intentions of putting Jinx in the isolation tank again. It was obvious she could control it, as long as she wasn't provoked. Still, Mack wasn't even sure where her cell was, and she knew the guards outside the door did, waiting to take her. Her phone dinged then, with an email from Mrs. Whitehorn, welcoming the new staff including her. Well at least now everyone knew. Seconds later another email popped up, this one also from Mrs. Whitehorn with all the paperwork she needed to sign and a note to hand it in before noon. Which was only in an hour.

"I'm sorry Jinx, something has come up," She put her phone down and stood, "I have plenty of work and a short deadline, so I'm going to send you back with a guard, alright? To your cell of course. There are two guards outside waiting to escort you. Please, don't let them provoke you or get under your skin. I can't help you if someone gets hurt or files a report against you, alright?"

She led the girl to the door, opening it to show two calm faced guards waiting, "Just remember the breathing exercise okay? That'll be your...homework until we meet next. I want to see you calm yourself with your breathing. Men, please escort her to her cell."

"Not the tank?"

"It's unneeded. I'm, uh, clearing her. So she can return to her cell."

One of them smirked, "Your Dr. Danvers right, the new doctor?"

Shit...if they caught on they are probably going to send her to the tank anyways. I bet I need paperwork, or a letter, or...

"You just need to sign a clearance form and ship it to Dr. Vera," he continued in a soft tone, smiling warmly at her, "and welcome to the team. We will take her to her cell now."

Mackenzie audibly let out her breath and nodded, pressing her hand to Jinx's back to push her a little forward, "I will see you in a day or two, alright Jinx? Keep practicing till then."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom