Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

|| Cell Block B ||

Status
Not open for further replies.

Name: Rufio Arellano
Tag: Nysa.

Rufio leaned back and simply enjoyed the sight before him. He saw Nysa glance behind her as Kaige passed by, seeing the sudden defeat in her expression as she realized the hopelessness of it all. That was what Rufio wanted to see. The despair, the agony, it all inflamed his own pleasure and triumph. She begged him to stop now, causing him to smirk as she began to cry openly. Had he broken Nysa again? It was always a treat to see. No more pathetic nicknames for him or sassy goading to give it to her more. She was finished and beaten at last. And she was expendable as well. There was nothing really that forced Rufio to stop any of us.

He saw Kaige return suddenly, her voice and hand weak as she beckoned him to stop as well. He saw Gregor and others there as well, watching the scene unfold inside. Rufio merely smirked wider and relaxed his posture more, spreading his legs out and slouching in his seat. He didn’t have to do shit, unless Gregor saw some necessity in ordering him to stop. But why? The bitch siren was no longer an asset to them. She proved more troublesome than she was valuable. The entire Board was in agreement with him. Nothing could possibly justify a cessation of this torture, which he fully intended to be Nysa’s last. He would kill the bitch and not think twice about it.

Unless of course, he might be able to extract even more pleasure and entertainment out of it.

Nysa’s voice was desperate now. She thrashed and screamed in a pathetic, pleading voice. Finally, a shred of truth left her whorish lips but it was too late now, even if Rufio did believe it. His smile vanished as he seemed to take her seriously for a moment, before merely shrugging and examining the remote to ensure it was on full. He glanced at her passively, then back to Kaige, the smirk forming on his lips again. “Very well then.” Rufio remarked and slowly brought the knob down to Off. The stream of voltage ceased and Rufio stood, walking over to Nysa, resting his palm upon her cheek as he gazed over her shoulder at Kaige and smiled. Then he looked at Nysa.

“I guess that settles that. Now that you’re no longer valuable to us at the Institution, there’ll be some changes. For one, I hope you enjoy cold hard concrete for beds, as they don’t have much luxury down in Block C. Don’t worry, you won’t be there long. I suspect they’ll be an execution order for you soon, given how you betrayed us, practically biting off the hand that feeds you. No more prancing siren whores around here for a while but when a new one is brought in, I’ll be sure to make her feel welcomed.”

600full-hattie-watson.jpg

His lab
Tags: Roofloops

Finally. Finally the shock therapy ended, but her body continued to shake violently, electricity still dancing within. She felt fried, second away from her heart giving up. She could barely hear, Rufio's voice nothing more than a hum behind the blood pounding in her ears. Her eyes opened wearily to see him step up, unaware of Kaige within the room. Then her head slumped forward, too weak to hold up. The only thing to bring her head back up was Rufio's hand, her eyes struggling to open again.

"We'll see roofloops," she coughed, her voice hoarse. The torture had even harmed her throat, "You might miss me though baby."

Even at the point of death she tried for humor. Coughing loudly, blood splattered his chest, dribbling from the corner of her mouth. I can't...I'm so tired, she thought, feeling her heart clenching, growing slower and slower now.

Hold on... the voice broke through her mind as her head slumped again, No Nysa hold on!

She swam through the streets, following the beautiful woman before her, hair like fire and eyes soft as a starfish. She swam faster, catching up.

"Mommy, where are we going?"

"To the palace, my sweet daughter. To speak to our king, the High King of Atlantis."

"Why?"

"Because mommy..."
the memory swirled and faded, a voice cutting through her thoughts, Damn it Nysali, stay alive on me! They locked those fucking cells, I had to break through the glass. I'm here. I'm coming. Fucking guards.

"Help me," she groaned, head lolling to one side, "Please...I need...out."

Why did these beings fight? What was the point of all this death. Swimming off the coast of the Echinades islands, watching the large fleets battle over the choppy water, over her home. Did they fight over the sea? Well they were not to have it. It was hers. Hers and her people's. And they would never give it up.

Her head lolled to the other side, and her eyes snapped open as a siren went off, wailing in the hall. A patient had broken free, and gone hostile. She knew who it was and relief filled her. He was coming. He'd rescue her.

But not if death took her first.

"vous avez voyagé partout dans le monde? Impossible," the maid chatted away to her in french, unbelieving that her lady could have traveled to all the continents. Nysa stared in the mirror at herself, admiring the dress she had gotten from a french Lord.

But she did not know the redheads secret. She didn't know how easy it was to swim.

"Je l'ai fait. Je voyais toutes les beautés de ce monde a à offrir. Et moi pleasured avec un peu trop."

"Hommes?"

She giggled, "No not just men, dear. Woman are just as...appetizing. But there was one...a man...one who stood out."

"Pardon?"

"Yes, you don't speak English do you?" she smiled, "I have learned many languages in my travels."

She tried to smile, the memory a pleasant one. Her body didn't move though, limp now. The alarm continued to wail with the now added sounds of gunshots, all of it a cutting through the sound of her slowing heart beat.

Oh she loved the balls. The gorgeous dresses with their corsets, the soft classical music playing in the background. Her home had better music, but no one got to dress like this, and humans had the best...impulses.

And there he was. Over six feet tall, handsome as always, with a grin that had most ladies blushing. And he was hers. All hers.

"Finally the party can began," she giggled as he approached, holding a hand out, "Be a gentleman and ask this beauty to dance why don't yeah? I haven't seen you in weeks."

The memories blurred together.

Atlantis was aas beautiful as she left it. Trouble was brewing in the human world. She had felt it, knew it was time to visit her home. Even if that meant leaving him for a little while.

She couldn't do it. Couldn't remain below the sea while he was above. She needed to see him, needed to be at his side. Even if it was dangerous. Even if it meant her life.

Memories...all these memories. All the years. Her life flashed in her head, one memory after another. She could hear the fighting in the hall down the corridor, hear him trying to reach her. He was here. He had always been here. She needed...she needed to get to him. She just had to find a way.

"Rufio," she croaked, pouring everything she had into her voice, every ounce of energy and strength as she opened her eyes to catch his gaze, "Unbind me. Now."

Name: Kaige Mayfair
Tags: Gregor, Nysa

Dying. It was one of the few things that was easy and undeniable to detect. The look in a person’s eyes, the smell, oh that horrid smell that filled the air around a person when they died a terrible death, the air around them, the way their body just….hung there. “NO,” Kaige screamed out. She threw her hand up, intending the throw fire towards Rufio. She didn’t want to kill him. All she wanted was him unable to stop her hurting her anymore. Much to her horror, nothing happened. Powerless. Kaige realized she was powerless. There was no way she could stop him….or was there?

“Rufi,” she began but quickly stopped. Kaige knew this man. Her time here had given her what she thought was a firm understanding of him. What she was about to do, what she knew she had to do, was a bitter thing to swallow. “Dr. Arellano,” she called out. “Please! Don’t kill her! I’ll do…..” Kaige was cut short by the sounds of gunfire and sirens. She covered her ears as they wailed in her ears. Never taking her eyes off of Nysa, she felt helpless. Without her powers, there was only one thing she could offer Rufio to try and save Nysa. “I’ll do anything,” she yelled to him. “I’ll do anything you ask. I’ll be..a good..girl. I’ll follow your rules. I’ll call you Dr. Arellano. If you want to lead me around on a leash like a trained bitch I’ll do it! Just don’t kill Nysa!” Kaige was still weak, and with her hands over her ears, she had no way to balance. She leaned against the wall, no longer able to see them. “Please,” she called out. “Don’t hurt her anymore! Use..me..instead! Please! I promise Dr. Arellano! I promise,” she whispered sliding down the wall exhausted and looking to see what the commotion was. Something..or someone..was coming.

Name: Rufio Arellano
Tag: Nysa.

“Miss you? Don’t flatter yourself Nysa.” Rufio said with a chuckle. “We never really had fun. You were just a tool, nothing more. But tools can break down. Tools can be expendable. Tools can suffer from wastage and fatigue. You are at the end of your run, little pet. You will be disposed of and someone new will take your place.” He sneered at her, his eyes wandering down her body to her newly christened breasts. He stuck a finger through one of the rings and gave it a firm tug, before chuckling and turning about.

He began to clean up, taking the couplers off her nipple rings and moving to place the battery and its wiring away. He wasn’t done with her though. Rufio figured he might enjoy a few more rounds with her body. Perhaps she would indeed miss her. She had a beauty about her that was rarely possessed among humans. Would he be right to get rid of her? Maybe he should put her into storage then, down in Block C. Let her stew miserably in a blank room with nothing to do. See if she was still cheerful after that.

She heard him call his name. His actual name, not some stupid nickname. He glanced over his shoulder, his eyes meeting hers. For a moment the trance hit him. Unbind…her… He turned and made a few steps towards her, before catching himself. What? No. No, I will not unbind her. That’s not…what I want…it’s what…she wants. Rufio told himself, though for a moment the command rang louder and more painfully in his ears. Unbind her! He growled for a moment and shut his eyes, clinching his fists. He took several deep breaths, repeating to himself in increasing volume that he will not. She was playing a trick on him, trying to control him! He had to fight it. And given her weakened state, it wasn’t too hard.

Slowly Rufio opened his eyes…and smirked. “No. I’m not done with you.” He said, before returning to his bag. Out came a leather riding crop, which Rufio smacked loudly on the table in a brief demonstration before he turned back to her. “You’re going to call me Doctor when I am though.” He promised in a low tone.

Then someone shouted NO and Rufio found his gaze drawn away from his pretty pet, finding Kaige still outside the cell. What was she doing there? Only then did he take notice of sirens and alarms going off. Did she break out again? What the hell were those lazy guards doing? They could hit an unarmed doctor but apparently keeping patients in line was impossible for them. He narrowed his eyes at Kaige, moving past Nysa with a mocking smirk as he knew her friend and ally would try to rescue her. But what Kaige did next surprised even him. He figured Kaige was a selfish little bitch, caring only about herself. But he could see in her face and hear in her tone her conviction to save Nysa, who was taking the fall for her actions. Kaige promised to be what Nysa was not, a proper little pet and tool for his pleasures and experiments.

He simply watched, saying nothing to Kaige as she humiliated herself in such a pathetic manner, pleading for Nysa. Rufio threw his head back and roared with laughter. “Did you hear that Nysa? It seems your loyalty paid off. The bitch really does care for you, even though she left you behind to take the fall. Tell me, should I accept? Perhaps I will, if you agree to the same as her.” Rufio demanded of the siren, striding back in front of her. “Repeat her promise to me and I’ll set you free.” He said to Nysa, smiling over her shoulder to Kaige.

It didn't work. She didn't have the voice, or the power to convince him. Her eyes dropped closed again, her heart sinking further in defeat. She needed to get to him and she couldn't. She could barely muster the strength to keep her head up. As death crept closer to her she could hear Kaige's cries and a part of her felt surprised. Why was she trying to help her now? She had caused this. She had left Nysali to this.

"This is your fault!" she yelled, tossing a bottle of white wine at him as she stormed through the empty streets at night.

"That was a bloody bottle of Domaine Leflaive Montrachet Grand Cru Nysa! I went all the way to fucking Cote de Beaune, France to get that for your birthday and you just fucking tossed it at me!" he yelled, having caught the bottle though intact.

"You deserted me for six months! Then you just appear at my birthday party, and expect me to be happy with a bottle of wine? Like you never left?"

"I told you, I was in fucking Cote de Beaune, looking for this wine."

"And then you got distracted, right?" she turned on him, eyes glaring, "Found a bunch of french girls to your liking?"

"Can you blame me? As I remember, you had a thing for French Lords in the 1640's. And back in the 1890's too."

"But you knew where I was," she retorted, "You always knew where I was. I didn't. What if you were dead?"

"Nysa-"

"What if you died, and I didn't know?! What if I got in trouble, and you were around to help?"

He grabbed her wrist, twisting her back and into his arms, "Then I wouldn't be able to live with myself."

"You were gone six months. Anything could have happened," she whispered, leaning her forehead on his chest, "You've always known where I am. You need to let me know where you are."

"I won't leave your side again," he swore, "Nysa, I won't. You have my word."

Rufio's voice cut through her memory, but she was too weak to look at him. She simply heard him gloating, of course he was gloating. Kaige was begging him. Rufio had won that. But he wouldn't win her. He'd broken her body, pushed her to the edge of death. He wouldn't get her loyalty.

"Go...to...hell," she coughed out, smiling and showing red stained teeth from the blood in her mouth.

Outside the door the noise had only increased, the gunshots dying in place for yelling, guards snapping at each other to "chase after him". The alarms continued to wail over it all, shrill to the ears. Her head dipped low again, her heart slowing faster and faster. Darkness began to blanket her, everything else fading away as death's cold hands reached for her...

Don't you fucking die on me! his voice screamed through her mind, cutting through the dark abyss, NYSALI!

"Get out of my fucking way Kaige! NOW!" his voice cut through everything, booming and angry, breaking through to her as she wearily forced her eyes opened once more, staring at the door. There were three seconds of silence and then a loud crackling boom, as the door bent inward, his force alone breaking through the locks. Another three seconds then...BOOM! The door crashed inwards, falling to the floor,

There, standing in the door frame was no other than Elijah.

Her head dropped back and a pitiful, eerily creepy giggle left her hoarse throat, "You...lose...Rufio."

Elijah ignored the doctor entirely, shoving past him and to the rack, his fingers digging into the metal binds and ripping them away like they were fabric. His voice was soft in her ear as he did so, whispering sweet nothings to keep her there, keep her awake. As he freed her he scooped her up, holding her tightly in his arms, her body draped weakly. She stared up into pure emerald eyes, the demon within him well hidden as he brought his angelic nature to the forefront. His hands held her tightly as she felt a cooling sensation grow from where his palms touched, his angelic powers of healing beginning to work, to restore her.

"No more games," he growled, turning towards the door, "You can have your fun elsewhere Nysa, we are leaving."

His body seemed to float through the door, or perhaps he was just not jostling her. As his magics work she felt relief seeping across her skin, healing the burns and cooling her hot skin, returning her to her former state. They passed Kaige and Dr. Gregor, and for a second Elijah stopped, allowing Nysa to look at her.

"You left me...to this..." she croaked, her eyes half closed, "If...you want freedom...follow us."

In the distance they could hear yelling and footsteps, reinforcements coming.

"Hold on tight baby," he whispered, "I'll get us out."

He moved quickly, his steps barely felt by her as he surged forward, all the while continuously healing her. As they turned the corner he stopped though, before them a brigade of guards, all with guns cocked. One of them yelled to get on the ground, and slowly Elijah set her down, whispering in her ear, "Get around the corner. I'll handle this."

"Be careful," she whispered, all sass gone from her voice as he lay her naked body down. Then with a jolt she rolled and lunged to the side, getting behind the wall to the hall they had just turned from as Elijah roared and surged forward, attacking the guards. Curling up Nysa threw her hands over her ears as the gunfire shocked her system. She could barely hear over all the noise, and her body was still too weak. Worse yet, so was his. She knew it as much as he wouldn't say. When he healed her it always left him weaker, always drained him. But here he was, trying to rescue her, weaker than he needed to be.

Her eyes moved down the hall back to Kaige, seeing her with the same scared expression Nysa wore.

"We have patient EG 6677 here! Requesting back up. Shoot to kill! And somebody bring the remote already!" someone screamed into their radio.

The remote. God no.

"Elijah get out of there!" she screamed, her voice almost back to normal, "Elijah!"

"It's here!" someone shouted. "Turn the thing on! Take him down!" another yelled.

"NO!" Nysa screamed, standing up on her shaking legs, "NO!"

She surged forward, racing around the corner and stopped in her tracks, staring at the carnage. Blood soaked the walls, the floors, even the ceiling. Bodies lay in pieces or whole everywhere, strewn about without care. And in the middle of it all was Elijah, his eyes dark with bloodlust, his body drenched in their enemies blood as he tore a man in half, using only his hands. Even as she watched a new team of guards ran around the corner, a doctor in the middle of them. She could already see the device in his hand, a rudementary thing with a simple switch and a knob. But it did the trick.

"ELIJAH!" she screamed, as the doctor raised the remote and hit the switch. Instantly the back of his neck glowed and he let out a growl. They had trapped a metorite piece in his neck, a small thing that caused him pain when the remote was turned on, sending frequencies into it. It was what kept him locked up, under their control. And they were using it now to punish him, to force him down.

"STOP!" she screamed, "Stop you'll kill him!"

"Turn the volume up!" a guard shouted, "We need him paralysed to cuff him!"

"NO!" she cried, even as the doctor twisted the knob with a grin, jumping the frequencies up. The metorite pulsed and grew in its glow, and Elijah let out a grunt, his body shaking with the exertion to stay standing. He was too weak though, having healed her. In seconds he was on one knee.

"Amp it higher," the guard nodded, "We need him down."

"Any higher, and I'm at full volume," the doctor retorted.

"YOU'LL KILL HIM!" Nysa screamed, as two guards circled her, grabbing her arms and forcing her back, holding her from reaching him, "NO! DON'T!"

Elijah had said nothing, focused on fighting the foriegn substance in his neck leaking radiation into him, killing him slowly. The doctor grimaced and turned the knob to full. Then something went horribly wrong. She could see it, see the light shift in his neck and grow, flickering oddly. Everything became slow, as if the world slowed down as she watched the piece flicker and shift, then suddenly burst. It exploded in his neck, blood and flesh flying as Elijah crumpled. She could hear screaming, a woman screaming in absolute agony.

It took her a few seconds to realize it was her. Her voice screaming. Her soul, her heart dying as she tugged from the guards, trying desperately to get to them. They held on though, as her voice rose higher, her screams elevating.

"ELIJAH!" she screamed, "ELIJAH!"

Her voice only rose as they held her back, until she amped it up further, releasing her powers and screaming at the top of her lungs. Her shrieks made the glass walls buckled and shake, made the ear's of all that hear it bleed. The guards dropped their hold on her, grabbing at their ears as she continued to scream bloody murder, dropping to her knees before Elijah's body, pulling his head into her lap.

No! No no no no no....you can't be! You can't leave me!

Her screams echoed through the halls, the lament of her broken, dying heart that all could hear as she bent over his cold body, blood pouring from his neck onto her legs as she held his head. She leaned her forehead on his, unable to feel his heartbeat, unable to feel anything. He was...gone.

He was gone. Gone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom