Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

|| Cell Block B ||

Status
Not open for further replies.
Name: Rupinder "Rupi" Vera
Tag: Natalya.

The beckoning was all Rupinder needed from Natalya, feeling herself begin to plunge into the throes of an orgasm. Once more she bit down on the blonde’s neck, teeth sinking into the flesh there as she suckled more and more of the wolf’s precious blood from her body. And with several final thrusts, strong and hard, Rupi rocked Natalya’s body as waves of pleasure washed over her body once more. She could feel droplets fall out from her sex, dripping down her thighs, mingling with Natalya’s. Her hands were still on the woman’s breasts, pinching them hard and squeezing with a desperate neediness. It was all so surreal.

The intense moment lasted only a minute, though it seemed like hours since they had started. Rupi, her chin, lips, and teeth stained with blood, threw her head back with a loud cry and moan, her grip loosening as her mind blanked. Natalya fell out of her arms and Rupi collapsed back on the opposite end of the couch, chest rising and falling as she panted. The toy strapped around her waist was erect, glistening with Natalya’s juices, their legs intertwined as Rupi’s head lolled side to side, her teeth bared now in an intoxicated smile. She put a hand to her forehead, trying to soothe the raging emotions inside. She had not felt like this in decades.

“You’ll kill me with exhaustion, my little pup.” Rupi panted, leaning up on her elbows and nudging Natalya playfully with her foot. Her heels had fallen off in the midst of sex, laying by the couch.

tumblr_nxoh04aocS1u7e9ijo1_500.jpg

Rupi’s Pretty Office
Tags: Raven

Natalya's panting groans were growing louder and longer, almost as if she was howling. She pressed back into Rupj, deepening the pleasure as she begged for more, addicted to the feelings inside her. She'd never felt so good, so whole. And then there was the pleasure. It rolled in waves through her, devouring her and swirling around in her lower regions. So much pleasure. Naty could barely hold on as she let out a cry in time with Rupi, feeling her lovers teeth sink into her again as they both rode out thier intensive orgasms.

Finally Natalya's body collapsed on the couch as her Raven pulled out and lay back on the opposite end. She felt a toe poke her and a girlish giggle left her throat, a strange noise coming from the blonde that had been screaming like mad all morning.

"Youll learn to keep up, " she teased, getting up and stretching before dropping down between Rupis legs and curling up, resting her head on her Ravens stomach like a dog, her eyes alight with joy, "thank you my Raven. I am all yours now. Forever, until the day you pass."

They were heavy words but true, and it filled her with a sense of contentment to know and feel the bond made, to be claimed finally by the one she wanted. Her hair was now damp with sweat, her cheeks flushed from thier play. As she turned her head her hair moved and a small bald patch was revealed on the side of her head, a scar and stitches protruding from her scalp. Gently she lifted her hand and touched it, then pulled her hair over it to hide it.

"Thank you for saving me, " she whispered, placing wet kisses on Rupis stomach then burying her nose into her soft caramel skin and breathing in, "Mmmm."

It was soon Rupi’s turn to give a giggle, finding her body extremely sensitive after the repeat orgasms. Natalya’s kisses on her stomach sent tingles throughout her body, causing her to shudder and even her leg to twitch beneath the blonde. It felt good. Very good. But nothing was half as good as hearing the wolf’s declaration. She was Rupi’s now. Forever. Until one of them died. But it wouldn’t be Rupi, an immortal vampire that she was. And perhaps, just possibly, she could maybe one day turn Natalya as well. But first she needed to get her out of here.

Which reminded Rupi that she had work to do. Indulging herself with Natalya was already one indulgence too much. She did not want to end up like Candice and Rufio, intruded upon.

“Stop, stop!” She begged with laughter, putting her hands on Natalya’s face and trying to pry her off. She held the woman’s cheeks in her hands, staring lovingly at her across the length of her own body. “You don’t have to thank me, Natalya. I haven’t saved you yet. When you are one day running the forests and grasslands again, then you may thank me. Until then, we must be careful. Do you understand me?” She stated, going stern for a moment. But I'll be there with you. She shifted herself, moving onto her knees and leaning down to kiss Natalya again. “Now you rest. You had plenty of hurt and fun today. You need to recover your strength, my precious pup.” Rupi said, though she was smiling again. She kissed Natalya’s forehead and moved off the couch.

She undid the straps of the dildo and let it fall to the ground, before picking up her clothes and hurriedly dressing once more. Her underwear, her bra, her blouse and then her skirt, before raising her feet to stick her heels on once more. She was not aware but she did present a little show for Natalya, hips wiggling or her body bent in certain ways to show off the defined curves of her slender body. She glanced over her shoulder and smiled at the wolf. “You need clothes. Can’t have you naked all day. I don’t like people seeing the treasure I have in you. I’ll find you something comfortable.” She offered. “Are you thirsty or hungry?”

Rupi’s Pretty Office

Those giggles were divine. Natalya wanted to pull them out for hours, tickling and playing with her raven to hear that sweet musical tone fall from her lips. She tried to nuzzle her nose in again but Rupi caught her face, lifting it to look her in the eyes. The idea of running in a forest once more settled in her brain and there was a flash of sadness, remembering she was still stuck in these stone rooms, unable to go home. Home. Did she even have a home? She did, but it was no longer the forests of Russia.

"As long as I'm with you I am happy," she purred, speaking from the heart, "You are my everything. My mate, my Alpha. If you wish me to be careful, I will. I understand my raven."

Rest. That was what Rupi wanted of Natalya. She nodded, stretching out her elegant body and sitting up as Rupi stood, about to stand when she caught Rupi's hips wiggling and couldn't help but stare. She watched her raven dress, enjoying the show. It was almost a disappointment when she was done, hiding the beautiful body beneath layers of cloth.

"I am both," she nodded, her stomach growling at the thought of food, "They did not feed me yesterday."

The mention of clothes had made Natalya wrinkle her nose before she spoke, a funny face if there ever was one on the wolf, just thinking about those pieces of cloth that restricted her. A yearning for something else had been growing in the pit of her stomach for days now, to return to her true form, a form that could heal the wounds within her much quicker. Standing and stretching so that Rupi got one last full view of her beautiful figure, Naty circled around to the back of one of the couches, where she couldn't be seen, and dropped to all fours. The process of the Change was a slow, agonizing one that left her most vulnerable and Naty didn't want to subject her raven to seeing it again. She had seen it once now, when Naty was at her lowest.

The Change came on quickly, and this time it didn't go slow, her bones beginning to break and reform, her organs shifting and moving as her entire body altered itself back into a wolf. Natalya gritted her teeth through the pain, although at one point she could hear her own cries in her ears. It always hurt too much, and the faster the Change worked the harder it was, more bones breaking simultaneously, more pain racing through her body. She fought through it though, feel her body morph and set, her hands now paws, her nose now a snout. Fur grew from her skin, luscious blonde fur that covered the long legged beauty. When finally she was done, Natalya collapsed on the floor, taking a few ragged breaths as she let the pain subside.

Standing on long, strong legs she scooped up the translator on the floor, having been wise enough to pull it out before her transformation began. Then she pranced out, coming out around the side of the couch and loping to the desk, lifting herself with her front two paws so she could drop the translator and ear piece on the desk, slobbery but intact. With a low chirp she shook her head and grinned, prancing back to Rupi and weaving herself through those toned beautiful legs. Natalya easily stood the height of a great dane, or as many had told her, the size of a direwolf. Whatever that was. But with this size came the fact that Naty couldn't actually weave Rupi's legs and instead she lifted her off the ground and onto her back. With her size and strength, it didn't bother the wolf, and this was her Alpha now. Her space was now Rupi's space.

With a bark she moved forward, carrying the doctor to her desk which was only a couple paces away. When she reached the desk she bent down, her belly rubbing against the floor to let Rupi down, then she shook out her fur and waited for her mate to sit in her chair. Wiggling past her, the large wolf managed to fit herself under the desk as she curled up near Rupi's feet, letting out a loud sigh and relaxing. It was warm, comfortable, and hidden. A great place for a long nap, or as long of a nap as her Alpha would allow her. The thought hit that she might be sent back to the cell soon, and she looked up with worried eyes, knowing Rupi might not understand, but perhaps she would. Was she going to be sent back? Would she be pulled away from her raven once more, left in that horrible room to wait hours, maybe days for her raven to return to her?

“I have some water here, but food I’ll have to fetch from the breakroom down the corridor.” Rupi replied, standing to move to a nearby cabinet and missing the reaction Natalya gave at the mention of clothes. She bent over to open a cupboard when she heard movement behind her, glancing over her shoulder as she had a bottle of water in hand, seeing Natalya stretch. That was harmless enough, her eyes running over the blonde’s naked form. “What are you doing?” She asked softly, when she got up and moved behind a couch. “Natalya, stop. Come out from there.” Rupi began to beckon, when she heard the first crack and cry of pain.

Rupi paused, unsure of what to do. She feared it was pain from the surgery or something that Rufio might have done, when she began to recognize some of the symptoms. Natalya’s body was changing and though it was painful, Rupi knew it wasn’t dangerous in a life threatening way. Why was she changing? She only did so from what Rupi was aware of in times of stress or when she was under duress or extreme emotion. The doctor stood there, uncertain and worried, holding the water bottle tightly, as the woman changed behind the couch with bloodcurdling cries and sickening bone crunches. Then it stopped.

And when Natalya emerged, it was as a beautiful golden wolf.

She strut over happily, as if the pain from the transformation was barely a memory. Rupi watched with fascination as the wolf displayed a wonderful sense of intelligence, picking up the translator she had worn in her human form and depositing it unharmed, so a little slobbery, on her desk. “Good girl.” Rupi cooed with a grin, watching now with a puzzled expression. The wolf aimed to slide right between her legs and for a moment Rupi thought Natalya wanted to go another round, much like they had once in her cell a few nights ago. Instead she wedged herself between Rupi’s thighs and promptly lurched her off the ground, Rupi dipped forward with a small gasp, hands grabbing the wolf’s fur, as she was carried forward. What was this girl thinking?!

She was promptly deposited at her desk, leaving her with a bewildered expression and a somewhat rapid heartbeat of excitement. That had been…childish, yet not unwelcomed. Rupi watched as the wolf slid under her desk and plopped herself down, sighing and stretching herself out. Rupi smiled and removed her foot from her heel, planting it on the wolf’s side and beginning to caress up and down, giving the creature a little massage near its belly.

“Shh, rest now.” Rupi beckoned the creature when she glanced up, misinterpreting Natalya’s fear. “Sleep for a bit. Here is some water.” Rupi said, uncapping the bottle then pausing. She couldn’t bend over and allow the wolf to slurp out of her hand again. Or off her body. Gazing over her desk, she found a small yet wide cup she used for paper clips and such and upended its contents on the desk. She poured some water to rinse it out, splashing it on the ground uncaringly before topping it off with water and setting it down next to the wolf. Then she continued to rub the wolf’s side with her foot and turned her gaze to the monitor.

“Oh no.” She whispered, eyes wide when she read the first alert. Kaige Mayfair had escaped. The entire Institution was on lock down. Why she had been dealing with Natalya and her incident, another had just occurred. Both happened under her auspices, barely being in her position for a full day. And if both were not settled, she would definitely take the full blame. Kaige needed to be found at once. A runaway patient would make the Institution look like shit if word got out. Glancing down at Natalya, Rupi put a finger to her lips to hush her before picking up the phone.

She immediately dialed the police station and told them of the situation. A dangerous pyro maniac was on the loose. Some staff were going to come down to collect her but if necessary, they should employ lethal force to protect the inhabitants of the town. Kill if necessary.

Rupi ended the call and leaned back in her chair, rubbing her face and eyes. Perhaps this job was more than she could handle. She was used to trying to rehabilitate troublemaking patients but now? Now she had to lay down the hurt and discipline on them as well. Kaige’s behavior would be inexcusable and Rupi knew she could not let this go unpunished. She would have to be made an example of. This is what happens when staff and patients get to close. Someone takes advantage of the other and we get a situation like this. Rupi thought, turning to look down at Natalya again. I can’t be discovered doing the same. I need to have Natalya moved until Board oversight is ended.

Rupi’s Pretty Office

Naty let out a low loving growl as Rupi rubbed her foot into her belly. God it felt good. The wolf was a little disappointed when Rupi moved away, but she came back and returned to her foot rubbing, now giving Natalya water to drink. The wolf wasted no time, finishing half of it before resting her head, curling up under the desk so she was hidden and letting her eyes close.

Whether minutes past or hours Natalya was not sure as she dozed. She lay peacefully curled around her lovers feet until the sound of knocking on the door caught her ears, making them swivel to listen. The wolf did not move though, freezing as she listened. Now she wished she had the translator.

"Dr. Vera?" a female voice called in, knocking again on the door, "Can we speak?"

There came a knock on the door, causing Rupi to pause in the midst of her work. She had been speaking with as many security personnel as she could, trying to piece together a record of events and a timeline of what happened with the patient’s escape. So far she had most of it down, starting with a certain Board Member’s visit to Kaige and her promotion to Block A. Though Rupi was intending to move her there, she thought it had been done a bit too quickly for her liking. Kaige wasn’t ready and now she had been proven right.

Rupi hated being right sometimes.

She glanced down at Natalya, seeing her awake but still. Slowly Rupi slipped her foot back into her heel and brought a finger to her lips. “Shh. Don’t move.” She whispered quietly, hoping the wolf would understand. “Come in.” She beckoned, ensuring her hair was right and that she didn’t look flustered or as if she just had mind blowing sex a short while ago, Hands were folded on her desk, papers and reports covering its surface.

Tags: Mack, Guards

Jinx nodded, not happy about going back to her cell, but she wasn’t about to make a fuss. “Okay Mack. At least it gives me something to look forward to.” As the guards took her arm and guided her down the hall, she couldn’t help but wonder if she was assaulted again, would this be something she should tell Mack. Maybe she would want to know. Maybe she could even do something about it. It was consuming her mind as she stepped into her cell. The door closed with the ominous locking sound, and she stood at the glass, hands resting against it. She could hear the voice on the radio one of the guards had. It was clear. The facility was being locked down, but the reason was not clear. “Did I do something wrong,” she asked one of the guards, afraid. He shook his head, trying to reassure her. Jinx gave him a nod and slipped back against the far wall of her cell looking out into the hall.

Rupi’s Pretty Office

Naty had understood. She fell dead silent as Rupi went to unlock the door, her nose working quickly to smell the new comer. To her relief, she didn't recognize it. Whoever came in wore heels, and marched with a certainty and urgenty in her step.

"Thank you doctor," the voice was female and older, but not unkind. It sounded tired, "As I'm sure you've heard, a patient has escaped. I will not keep you long as I'm sure your busy and I have plenty to do as well. I need to get to the town and help the search. Some of the board has been alerted and are on their way too. We must keep this contained."

There was a squeak of a chair as they sat, Natalya listened intently and silently although she understood none of the words.

"We were suppose to start a large experiment today," she sighed, "Dr. Cecily was to kick off the first experiment in the Pen we've been building outside for the past few months. Already most of the wolves are in their with tranquilizers soon to wake. We can't even halt the experiment but we also cannot afford to watch over it when we have a code red on our hands. Unfortunately we will have to record all footage of what we get and once the patient is found we can look over the tapes."

There was a pause for her Raven to speak and then Candice continued, "I'm bringing this up because there is one wolf that has not been admitted to the program. Patient NS3456. I saw the report this morning that she killed yet another guard and maimed two nurses. Your name signed off on postponing an execution. Is it due to her unique case of being wolf born human? I must say, it is a rare find. But the bodies are starting to pile under this ones name and we cannot let it go unpunished. She will be a lost, but the alternative is having a highly violent patient on our hands with a track record. So I'll leave you with the ultimatum: put her in the program, or sign her execution papers."

Another pause, then she spoke a little slower, "in this experiment we are putting wolves in a gladiator like match. There shall only be one winner, the sole remaining wolf after the rest are dead. Dead. We want to study the effects werewolves have in the wild and how alike wolves they really are. And our space is growing limited, not to mention we have a high number of werewolves. We need only one. If NS3456 is admitted to this program, she'll go into the pen immediately, and she will stay in there till she does or wins. We will not be able to monitor this until the escapee is found, but You will have clearance to tap into the live feed if you wish to see how the experiment is running. Our top priority is this search though, not the Wolf Project."

A chair moved and the heels clicked again, moving to the door, "I expect your answer in my email within 15 minutes. Now I must go, I have a car waiting for me to get to the town. Remember you have full authority here apart from the Board. We need answers Dr. Vera, and we need to find her."

Natalya head picked up, listening to her leave. What had been said? What was going on?

Rupi eyed the doctor warily as she entered, knowing how bad it would look if a wolf decided to spring out from under her desk and assail the older woman. It would not look well if she was shown in giving favoritism to a patient, especially since she endeavored to treat all patients fairly and without bias. Rupi folded her arms and listened intently. She knew about the Pen, having been in the works for months. Rupi was to observe with the others and take notes of the mental development of some of the patients as they partook in the event. She knew it was going to be a bloody affair.

“I trust the security detachment will soon recover the escapee. I have no fear of that not occurring. I have spoken with the local authorities in town too and they will cooperate with us fully. They believe a lunatic arsonist is on the loose, not a pyro witch, so our work is at least shrouded for now. But I do not think this issue will interfere with the Pen. But do go on. Your point for bringing this to me…?” Rupi stated, looking at the woman intently. And then she got to it, causing Rupi to pursue her lips.

It had finally caught up with Natalya.

Rupi couldn’t cover for her anymore. If she didn’t sign off on an execution sometime soon, they would begin to question her leadership. The only alternative was putting her in the Pen, where it was either do or die. But that way Natalya would have a chance to live, if she could survive to the end. And judging by her own violent tendencies, it did seem a little likely to Rupi, though she still had a panging fear that she would die. In fact, any path she took seemed to likely result in Natalya dying. The entire ordeal seemed hopeless to her now.

Not to mention the wolf in question was just under her feet and desk. Could she understand she was being discussed?

No, Rupi would give Natalya the chance to fight and live. An execution was unworthy. At least this way, her wolf would get to roam the wilds for a time, despite being hunted or hunting. It was a cruel choice and Rupi felt the sting of it in her chest, while her gut wrenched and a lump formed in her throat. She thought about it for a moment, then waved her hand at the other doctor to wait. “I’ll give you your answer now. Patient NS3456 will be admitted to the program. She is currently resting…in the infirmary. I will see her taken to a cell where she can be entered into the Pen. Instead, I want you to handle her drugging and entry into the Pen, doctor. I will take the car into town and personally deal with the escapee. I have dealt with her before.” Rupi dictated.

“Inform Dr. Ambrose that in my absence she will assume the role of Acting Head of Staff for the day. That will be all.” Rupi said, dismissing the woman and sighing as she fell back into her seat. There was no point trying to hide it from Natalya. She took the translator piece and set it to speaker, pushing her chair back and getting down on her knees to get on eye level with the wolf. “Natalya, my beautiful pup, can you hear me?” She asked, the speaker repeating her words in Russian. She petted the creature mournfully, stroking back its fur.

“I’m sorry but…they are making me do this to you. You have to go back to your cell and wait. A doctor will come and help you…sleep. Do not fight her. When you wake up, you’ll be outside. In the forest, trees and grass and everything. But you will be hunted. Not for sport. But by other wolves. For survival. They will try to kill you, Natalya. You mustn’t let them. Do you hear me? You have to fight.” Rupi said, rising to her feet. It was all she could think of saying to Natalya, sighing sadly as she began to search through some drawers. She found a black leather collar and a chain in another. What had the previous doctor been doing with these? Rupi did not want to know. She returned to Natalya and let the wolf sniff the collar before moving to fit it around her.

“Wear this to remember me. It’s lacking in fashion, but when you win, you’ll have a new one.” Rupi offered with a smile, hooking the leash to the collar and moving to stand. “Come on.” She bid in a soft tone.

Rupi’s Pretty Office

As the door shot Naty stretched, her long tongue hanging out as he eyes watched her Raven. She drained the rest of the cup, her ears perking as Rupi rustled then move down, catching her soft snout. Naty made a low whine and smiled, obviously happy. She was unaware of what Rupi had agreed to buy it was quickly explained to her and the wolf's head lowered. The cell? Again? And the trees? She missed them dearly but she would not be with her mate in them. How was that fair?

Still Natalya didn't fight. She lay their moping, watching her Raven as she moved away. Slowly she crawled out of her hole, disappointed she had to move. Head lowered she let Rupi clip the collar on, make a low grumbling noise that would tell her mate she wasn't impressed. Still when she got close enough she licked the woman's neck, wanting that closeness before she was gone. There was a chance Natalya would never make it back, a chance she'd be killed in this Pen.

On her way upstairs
Tags: Miller, Rupi
[/align]

Candice wasn't going to take the advise and stay. Little did Dr. Vera know that Kaige was Candices niece, or that the board member was worried someone else might find her first. If they did and she resisted they'd kill her. At least if Candice could find her first she could persuade her niece back, hopefully without fatalities.

Still, there was indeed the problem with the Pen being left unwatched. That was easily remedied. They had two new doctors and one was in her office with the door open, writing on her laptop.

"Dr.Danvers?" Candice knocked lightly, standing within the doorframe.

"It's Mack-oh hi Mrs. Whitehorn. Sorry. I was just deep in a report. What can I do for you?" She jumped to her feet, pushing her laptop into the couch as the blonde stepped forward.

"There's an experiment I'll need you to watch over the next several days. We were going to have it set up to watch in the theater but with the escaped patient, we have no time."

"I just read the email. Do you need help locating her?"

"No we just need someone watching the feeds for this experiment and jotting down any important times so we can rewind and watch when the matter is over. We have plenty of help locating the girl."

"Ah. Alright. Where do I need to go?"

"Just stay put. I'll email you the live stream and what's needed. Thank you."

"No problem."

With that Candice strode away, hurrying to the elevator. In a matter of minutes she was outside and in a personal short limo, being driven down to the town, where she hoped she could still save her niece.

“Natalya!” Rupi cried playfully, rubbing her neck with a sleeve. She turned and gave the wolf a rough, teasing pet on its head, shaking her. “Soon. First, you have to win.” She told the wolf with some confidence in her voice. She knew canines picked up on gestures and tone and if Rupi felt confident, then surely Natalya would as well, would she not? “Come on. I’ll walk you down, then I have to return to work. I know we will see each other again.” She added softly, taking the leash and moving towards the hallway. After locking her office, she began to stride towards the elevator.

Unfortunately they were met by a trio of guards, led by Nathan. He looked surprised to see the woman in wolf form.

“Dr. Vera? We’ve been ordered to escort the wolf down to her cell.” One of the guards mentioned.

“Of course. I was about to take her myself. She was recovering from her surgery under my watch, though she decided to change into her wolf form. You may take her.” Rupi replied, offering the leash which the guards took. “Behave yourself now.” She sternly told the wolf, before scratching behind its ears. She stood back up and watched the guards lead her away, before turning to Nathan.

“A shame she has to go. I think she was finally beginning to make progress in her behavior. I found what Dr. Arellano had done and managed to reverse it. But I guess it might be for naught.” Rupi lamented to Nathan, before shaking her head and moving to the elevators. “I must go now, to deal with our Code Red. Be sure to look after the others.” She told Nathan, before moving to the elevators and entering in. The doors closed and that was the last Rupi feared she might see of Natalya again in the flesh.

[Depart to First Floor – Front Doors]​

Rupi’s Pretty Office

The words were lost on the wolf, but the gestures were not. And Natalya could smell the confidence in her mate, knowing at least one of them believed in her. But if her Alpha thought she could do it, then Naty too thought she stood a chance.

They stepped out together into the hall and were almost immediately met with guards and a familiar face. Natalya's tail flicked back and forth, happy to see him. As they spoke and the leash switched hands Natalya stiffened, eyes glued to her Raven. She was already leaving her? What if they didn't see each other again? She balked, pulling at the leash as she whimpered and tried to step towards Rupi. The guards and Nathan ignored her, chalking it up to dog behavior.

As Rupi left Nathan held onto the leash tight, speaking in Russian, "Im sure you can understand Natalya. We are going to take you outside now, okay? Into a big pen. But you must behave and stay by my, or the guards might hit you. And I don't want that. Do you?"

She shook her head, watching the guards warily. They took the second of the two elevators, and Natalya tensed as they dragged her into it, the wolf unsure. She remembered those things. The boxes that moved. God she hated them. She remained tense the whole trip up, scared of the moving box they had thrusted her in. As they reached the top floor the guards tensed, making sure she wouldn't run. But she behaved. And finally. Finally they gave her the sun.

It felt beautiful. If she wasn't leashed Naty would have danced as they stepped through the grassy field towards a fence. As they got near she could see the gate, and two guards were opening it.

"Get her in quick, they are waking," one yelled.

Nathan stepped forward with he'd, alone. He took her to the gate, then slipped the collar and leash off to free her. With a gentle push he shoved her past the fence line and instantly backed up, leaving her alone as the gate shut loudly. For a second she turned back and looked, seeing him smiling.

"You can do this,[i/i]" the smile faded to seriousness, "This is a kill or be killed game Naty. You can't not play, or they will hurt you. Do your best."

She nodded her blonde head and turned away. And with that she was gone.

Tag: Kaige, Arek​

[Arriving From Town[​

Arek was still smiling as they made their way through the halls. Victor and Markus had Kaige held between them, the sedative not fully putting her out, but keepign her weakened anough that she'd be pressed hard to actually do anything more than faintly struggle. Arek felt his face fall slightly as he saw Sonja and the others still working on the room.
"Boys, drop the girl, pitch in. Get the place ready." He ordered. Kaige was leaned against a wall, and the guards moved into the room. Arek kept a decent distance from Kaige right now, watching the progress as much as he was watching her. Someone approached Kaige.

Helmut Gregor was looking at a ghost, someone that had been gone for far too long, but some memories never faded. He came closer to her, walking slowly, not wanting to alert Arek to his presence. He knelt down beside the partly concious girl.
"Kaige. Look at me." He said quietly, but loud enough to carry to her ears. "Do you know who I am Firefly?" He asked her.

Name: Kaige Mayfair
Tag: It can’t be

It all came in short bursts, blurs really. The green tress, a bit of blue sky, the jagged terrain, the unknown scent of someone that had to be close, muffled voices, and finally feeling as though she were coming to a halt all lead up to hands touching her, grabbing her, and pulling her along. At one point, she felt her feet trying to walk, but that soon became a nonexistent effort. White. She remembered seeing white, and then there was that smell, that awful, familiar smell that flooded her senses. It smelt of disinfectant and….blood. Her head lulled back, and she saw light after light as she was dragged down the halls. Her eyes closed softly, and somewhere in her mind she knew where she was. A tiny voice screamed, ‘no’, but it would go unheard, unspoken.

The men released her, and Kaige was grateful for the wall. It was the only thing that kept her from falling to the ground quickly, harshly. The voices moved away from her. She could hear them moving about, unsure as to what they were doing. ‘It..doesn’t matter,’ she thought, knowing where she was. ‘So..close.’

Her head rested against the wall, and she remained silent. Her strength was coming back, but it was nowhere near enough for her to even attempt so much as a flicker. She swallowed, her throat dry from her efforts from before. ‘Water,’ she thought. It was the sound that made her slowly open her eyes. ‘Firefly?’ Her eyes, full of confusion, stared at him. She didn’t recognize him. The voice seemed….familiar, but this man was a stranger. Closing her eyes slowly, she softly spoke to him. “Who..are….you?”

Tag: Kaige, Gregor​

She didn't know him. How coulds she know him, how long had it been? Decades, the time had flown by, adn there had always been more work to do. A future to build. But here, now, he had to wonder if it had been worth it. Had his choices led to this? He might never know. But he did know that he had little time, and a lot of ground to cover.
"Your mother was Victoria Lopez, you were born on a wednesday night, and your father helped deliver you because he was the best doctor around. Your family called you Firefly, because of your hair, and the way you seemed to shine when you smiled. Your father loved you but started to become distant when you started to burn. He was trying to find a way to make it stop, to help you. And then you were gone. You vanished from his house, gone for more than fifteen years." He said all of it quietly, but with surety, he knew exactly what he was talking about, the precise dates that were involved. "The years have brought your mother's face out in you. So much. But I'd never fail to recognize you."

Tag: It is him

He spoke again, her head jerking slightly as he did. Certain words he spoke set off images in her mind. Victoria Lopez. Her middle name was Victoria. Wednesday night. The jokes about how her name was almost Wednesday came to mind. Wednesday Victoria Lopez. Firefly. Aunt Candy. She called her that for the trick she would play of catching one only to reveal a tiny flame on her hand. Only certain people called her Firefly. Firefly.

Lifting her eyes to him, she listened as he kept talking. She wondered how he knew all of this, and then he mentioned….her. “No,” she whispered. “She….left me..in the..woods. I didn’t..run..away. I would never.” Kaige had to stop, her lips trembling. “I was so..scared..and alone. I wanted..my mommy..and..my…..” There it was. As she looked into his eyes, she saw it. She had seen it so long ago, but now it came back to her with crystal clarity. Her lips parted as she breathed slowly, and her heart was pounding. Tears trickled down her face. “Daddy?”

BennyQ said:
No answer. Just the usual sass, which only dug Nysa’s hole deeper and deeper. Rufio did not care though. There was already word coming in that Kaige might have been recaptured, which meant this was all for naught. Well at least from an official standpoint. It meant a lot for Rufio, relishing in the pain and agony he could cause this little siren bitch. He was going to make her scream now, for the electrical currents would heat up the steel rings and start to burn her body from within. He saw what heat did to the outside of her body. Now he was going to test the inside.

He turned the knob to low, causing a weak current to beginning flooding into her body, shocking her and heating the rings slowly. “Shame. I thought you were smarter than this, Nysa. Why defend someone who so easily threw you under the bus?” Rufio mused a loud, watching the effects of his torture. He waited a few moments before he turned the knob to off, letting her catch her breath, before jerking the knob all the way to medium. There he kept her for a full minute, before turning it off for several seconds and starting again. Each new session lasted longer than the last, Rufio slowly turning the knob towards high, where it would really begin to hurt and cause misery. Tendrils of smoke were already rising off her body, causing him to lick his lips.

Soon the pain would be unbearable. And this time there was no one to temper Rufio’s actions.

600full-hattie-watson.jpg

His lab
Tags: Roofloops

Nysa grit her teeth as he turned it on, her body shaking at the low shocks feeding through the rings. Her eyes glared at him angrily, but her voice remained sugary sweet.

"Simple baby. It's my favorite game. How do I piss Roofloops off today? Oh I know, let's play some mind games."

She laughed loudly, sticking her tongue at him, "Go ahead sugar. Turn up the torture. I like it rough. And I know you do too."

He turned it off instead, giving her a second to breath as her body relaxed, and then without warning turned it on higher, getting a squeal out of her as she jolted, her body shaking from the electricity. Now the rings grew hot enough to burn, and she could feel her breast sizzle and burn. He continued to play his games, turning it off and then on without notice, watching her jolt and writhe in pain.

Her skin started to burn, smoke rising from it as he cranked it even higher, her body shaking, "Okay Rufio okay! Enough! I'll talk!"

She was lying, but she needed a break. He ignored her though, cranking it higher as her body twitched and writhed on the rank, electricity racing through her body now as the rings burned badly into her nipples.

"Stop!" she screamed, tears running down her cheeks, "Stop! Ahhhh!"

Gregor felt the colour draining from his face as Kaige spoke, knkowing that she wasn't in a state to really do much more than think. The parting of her from the family hadn't been easy. It had been the final nail in his shaky marriage. Gregor coudl only imagine what had happened. His wife had been...worried. Afraid. Kaige's gifts had been present for most of her life, but had seemed to spike rapidly when she had gotten a touch older. Gregor had tried to stay close to help, but his wife had all but chased him away, stating that his research was going to be what fixed this. he needed a cure, a way to suppress this. And Greor had tried. He knew that Jaime's recent success was largely due to basing the compound on Gregor's much earlier work. Which now stung all the more.

If he'd had only a little more time, and few more days of work...they'd been so close...

But to learn that Kaige hadn't left him, hadn't run from them...but she'd been left...Gregor was not a man often brought to true and proper anger. But here and now, he wanted to see his now ex-wife, and he'd use every trick he had in his vast medical knowledge to hurt her, bring pain to her that would defy imagination. For taking Kaige from him, for lying to him about it, for not simply having the basic strength to hold the family together for just a little longer. And now she was here. Here of all places. It was barely to be borne really. He reached out, his hand touchign the side fo ther face, looking her in the eye, still not able to believe ti all. His Kaige, his daughter, here, in front of him.
"Oh girl...what has this world done to you?" He asked, emotion in his voice, pain, a longing. He had to do...something about this.

Name: Kaige Lopez
Tag: Daddy

“Daddy,” she whispered. “I didn’t..run. Camping. We went..camping..and she..said we were going..to play..hide..and go seek. I covered..my eyes..and counted. I looked..for a long time..but she was..gone. I never..found her. I looked daddy,” she squeaked, her voice breaking as her emotions flooded to the surface. “I called..for her..for you..but nobody..answered. I was cold..and hungry..and alone. Nobody..came..for me..daddy..and then..I was..caught. A lady..a nice..lady..took me..to her house. I lived there..for years..until..until…..” She closed her eyes tightly, her face turning red. “They brought me..here..and he..raped..me..daddy. It started..here..and it didn’t..stop. Every..day. Pain. Torture. No sky. No mommy. No daddy. Nobody. Then aunt Candy..came..but now..she’s dead daddy. They killed her. I thought..I was..alone..but you..came. You came for me..daddy.” Her hand lifted to touch his cheek. Gently, just as she had done as a child, she caressed him. He still felt the same. Warm and soft. Her heart pounded in her chest. She could feel her excitement rising, climbing to new heights. “You’re gonna..take me..out of here..right? You’re here..to save me.” She turned her head slightly towards the door of the room before looking back to him. “Don’t let them..take me..in there. Please daddy. I’m so..scared. I can’t..do it..again. Help me daddy. Please,” she pleaded, reaching for his hand, holding it firmly, her body shaking in fear. “I’m so scared. Help me.”

She turned her head down the hall, hearing faint sounds coming from another room. Fear crashed over harder now. Kaige already knew the horrors of this place. She didn’t think she could survive it again. Her grip on his hand tightened as she heard what sounded like a female voice. She was being hurt badly. “Take me home..daddy. Please. We have to..go. They’ll..hurt me..again.”

Gregor looked up to see Arek keeping loose watch. He knew full well what kind of a place this was, hell, it was part of why he'd come o work here. No limits, no issues of morality. But that was all before he'd had a personal stake in things. He had his daughter sittingn in front of him, asking for his help. Help he could give. He nodded.
"Let's go." He said quietly, looking up as Arek stepped away to check on somethign int hte roomn. GFregor didn't know what he was planning, but it wasn't going to be good. He got his arms around Kaige, adn lifted her off of the ground, starting to carry her away from it all.

Gregor was not a small man, but he was not a physical beast. Still Kaige seemed light, lighter even than he'd expected. Small. Getting her out of here was going to be hard enough, but he could at least try adn keep her safe from this place for a time. She was coherant, but weak. He had a good idea what drug had been used on her. He'd made heavy use out of it himself, knocking a person out for awhile and leaving htem weak afterwards. It had let him do a greatdeal of work while a person was still awake. Sometimes real time feedback and information was needed. Any time in a lab and he'd have her back on her feet. The drug suppressing her gift...that woudl be harder. Jaime had barely gottent he drug moving, there ahd been no need to make a countering enzyme. Still, Gregor felt he could make it happen with a little time and effort.

The screaming that had been coming was almost welcome, it helped cover the sound of his departure. Gregor felt his pace slow as they passed the open door of one of the labs, a glance within showing what was happening. It wasn't the act of torture itself that struck Gregor, it was that this served no real medical purpose now. It was all just cruelty for the sake of itself. An indulgance. He shook his head, adn made to move on.

Name: Rufio Arellano
Tag: Nysa.

Rufio raised his eyebrows when Nysa began to scream that she’ll talk. For a moment he simply cranked it higher, before grinning and saying “Oops” before lowering it. The stream of voltage came to a halt and there was a brief moment of stillness before smoke began to rise from Nysa’s body. Her hair was starting to look like a mess and her pretty face stained with tears. Delicious sweet tears. There was no more sassy remarks or banter. No more haughty expressions. She begged and screamed for him to stop, just like she had with the heat.

“Okay, I stopped. Now speak. Where is Kaige Mayfair? Where is she hiding? And…” Rufio glanced past Nysa and saw Gregor, Arek, and Kaige passing by. He smirked. “Oh, looks like we have an answer. There she is right now.” He remarked, jerking his chin to indicate the trio. Of course, Nysa would have to twist her head in the rack just to see. But in that moment, Rufio cranked the knob right back to full. “Looks like you’re useless to me now, as you always were.” He simply stated with a gleeful smile, watching as she began to suffer once more under the high voltage.

His lab

Nysa gulped in the air as the voltages turned off, her body shaking with exertion, past the point of exhaustion from the day spent under this mans cruel hands. She wanted to bite back a remark, just to cut through that arrogant smirk of his she could not stand but that thought was cut by the mention of Kaige. With the little energy she could muster she tried to look, see the briefest flash of red hair. Why am I doing this for her? She passed by without a care. Maybe Roofloops is right. That bitch left me behind as her scapegoat. What am I gettin out of this?

Her last thought had barely passed her mind when suddenly she screamed, her body shaking violently from the electric shock as he turned the knob to high. She had not been prepared so the pain hit worse, worse than any pain before. Her body was already withering but now she could feel herself dying, her skin burning and bubbling under the rings, the rest of her cracking as the electricity fried her body, cooking the siren to heats she could not withstand. Tears rolled down her pale cheeks as her heart thudded painfully, desperate to stay alive.

"I need you, her thoughts cried out, I can't. I can't do this. He's going to kill me! Oh god he's going to kill me. I was wrong. So wrong.

She screamed louder, the rack shaking violently with how hard she shook and squirmed under the torture, "PLEASe! STOP!"

Tags: Gregor, Nysa, and Rufio

His words were soft as he reached for her, but his arms still felt the same. Safe, warm, and strong. Kaige settled into his hold easily, as if no time had passed. She felt like a little girl again, his little girl. As he carried her down the hall, she didn’t question where he was taking or what he was doing. Part of that was she was saving what strength she did have. The rest was some sort of trust she had with him. He was daddy, and he had never hurt her growing up. It was always….her. She’s the one who was always in control, pushing everyone. Even now she tried to remember the camping trip, and in her mind she didn’t see him. Kaige began to question if he had even been there. It was so long ago, and the memories blurred. Had it only been her? What did she tell him? These thoughts swirled through her mind as her head lulled back, and her body fell limp in his arms.

Each step he took seemed to sway her back and forth causing sleep to gently tug at her. She would have succumbed to it had it not been for the screeching she heard. It grew louder, more familiar, and a smell began to fill her nose. She knew it well. It was….pain. If pain ever had a smell, it was one that was heavy in the air here. She opened her eyes at the sound of the voice. It wasn’t him. No. It was someone else, but it was familiar. The voice struck fear within her, causing her eyes to open wider. Starring up at the ceiling and him, she listened to the pleading, the screaming, and it became clear who it was.

It hit her like lightening, and Kaige began to squirm in his grasp. She did not stop until she slipped from his arms. As her feet hit the floor, her legs nearly gave underneath her. She gripped her father’s arm, not wanting to fall. “No,” she said. Kaige moved her hands to the wall, and she used it to make her way back to the open door. The smell, the sounds, grew stronger as she approached it. Both turned her stomach. As her face came to rest at the doorframe, she saw him. It was him. Anger bit into her as she lifted her shaky hand towards him. “Don’t you….dare….touch her..you..monster! Get..away..from her.”

His lab

"STOP! PLEASE!" she shrieked, thrashing around as her body took in more electricity than any one person should. They had Kaige back, so why was he still doing this? Was it out of sheer pleasure? Or would he kill her this way? The siren swallowed her pride, knowing she had little dignity left as it was, and her pride would be of no use if she was dead.

"RUFIO PLEASE!" she begged, "KAIGE TOLD ME NOTHING. YOU WERE RIGHT! SHE LEFT ME BEHIND! PLEASE! PLEASE STOP! YOU'RE KILLING ME!"

Blood pounded through her ears as her heart desperately thumped, trying to stay alive even as the rest of her cells began to die. She felt like she only had minutes left, the smell of burnt skin filling her nostrils, her skin cracked and broken over her naked body hung on the rack. She could hear nothing over the rush of blood, and her eyes refused to open now, exhaustion weighing at her as badly as the pain did.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom