Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

|| Cell Block B ||

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tag: Jinx

It was the most hideous sound she had ever heard before. Bones breaking, the sound of her last breath being drawn, followed by the dripping of blood from her mouth. Jinx slowly looked up to see a deformed body still held firmly against the wall. She screamed, her voice slicing through the silence. The guards in turn began to wail at the sight of their fallen team member. Still Jinx did not release her. She couldn’t. “I didn’t mean it,” she cried as the guards began to retreat. “I didn’t mean it! I said I couldn’t stop it! Why didn’t you leave? Why didn’t you leave?”

Something….clinked against the floor. Jinx turned quickly, following the item. As it came to rest, she tilted her head, examining it, but before she could react to it, a sound came from it, making her jump. The gas poured from it, quickly filling the space. She coughed, covering her mouth with a hand. The gas grew thicker, and she felt her body falling limp. She slumped to the floor, her eyes wide open. Taking quick, shallow breaths, she resembled a fish out of water as she stared into the green cloud.

b5aa92144fdc1522283e2fe65b388494.jpg

The Waterless Waterfall

Tag: Rufio

Kyli’s eyes largened and a soft but sharp gasp left her lips. His body was solid next to hers and his arm strongly pinned her into him. He was angry – every cell of water in his body humming with it, filling her fingertips with this odd prickly feeling.

“I don’t understand!” She cried, her honey sweet voice echoing throughout the lifeless room. The hand cupping her breast was harsh, squeezing the tender lump with too much pressure for the nymph. Her body wriggled against his force, her hazel eyes looking up at him in plea. Why? Why her? What did she do to the gods to anger them as she had? Kyli wriggled her fingers further, resisting the urge to bend the water cells within the man’s body.

She hated the feeling. It felt like she was controlling life and taking it away all at once. Back home, the only times she’d needed to was when she’d been in danger and when an animal had come back sick with poison. That had been the nice part – taking away the poisons and watching the creatures come back from such a dark and lonely place.

The blonde had been her own mother nature to her creatures. Why had the gods forsaken her as she had? The pain that slapped her from the nipple upwards took another gasp from her, Kyli’s shoulders moving in opposite directions as discomfort took over.

“Please… That hurts…” She cried, her head dropping to hand as the words came out – allowing her blonde and blue hair to hang over her head and hide her face from the human holding her.

Name: Rufio Arellano
Tag: Kyli.

You only had one chance to make a first impression and Kyli had blown hers with Rufio Arellano.

“Oh now you understand english you little cunt.” He growled into her ear, as the creature withered in his tight embrace, his hand on her breast. “Perhaps pain in the language you understand, hm?” Rufio sneered behind her, obviously relishing the power he held over yet another helpless victim. Whatever power she had wasn’t deadly, otherwise she would have used it against him. God forbid she was one of those pacifist ones, the type who only used their power for good. If that was the case, she wasn’t going to survive very long here. But perhaps she could be goaded to giving him a demonstration of what her powers were, if she could be backed into a corner.

With a final, painful twist of her stiff bud, Rufio released her and with a shove, pushed her into the cold hard cell wall. His physical was done. He didn’t even need to check her other bodily parts, for she looked entirely healthy. “If you don’t want to cooperate, that is fine. I can make my own assumptions and go from there. Of course, there’ll be a lot of trial and error that…won’t turn out so well for you.” Rufio snickered at her, placing his hands on his hips as he watched her recover from his actions.

“A nymph…what another useless fucking beast in this world.” He insulted. “A nymph of what? Of the forests? Of the trees? The river? What do you do, sit around in a pond on a rock and tell stories to woodland critters? Hah! From the stories we have of your lot, all you like to do is fuck and be fucked.” Rufio licked his lips, looking her up and down. “I’m sure you’d like to be too. Or I can keep on prodding and poking you, until eventually I have to slice you up to see what’s so special. Are you going to keep giving me trouble, little girl?” Rufio demanded, moving forward to cower her up against the wall.

“I’ll ask again and for the last time. You have powers. Talents. Capabilities. What are they?” Rufio demanded of her once more, reaching out with a uncharacteristic tender touch, his palm stroking across her cheek.

Name: Arek Munroe
Tag: Jinx

Arek counted off a full twenty seconds before pulling out a small device that he fit between his teeth, and bit down on. It would give him some air, help filter out the gas. Still, not foolproof, but he should be able to get what he needed done. He ducked into the room, listening for the signs of life that he knew were in there. Sure enough, he could hear the faint gasping sounds that were coming from one section, and made for it. He blinked when he came into view of Jinx. He'd not expected a young girl. Still, she'd killed someone with her mind, adn that meant that she was beyond dangerous. He grabbed her shoudlers,a dn dragged her out of the cloud, knowing that she was likely so far out of it she might not even know what was happening. But if he left in there, she was going to die from teh gas overdose.

He emerged fromt he vcloud, spitting out the air filter. Another set of hands appeared, seeming to be the bravest of the guards.
"Sit rep on this one." Arek ordered.
"Um, telekinetic, sight and sound required. Had been co-operative before, no one saw this coming!" The answer came.
"Clearly. You're and idiot. One of the flash bangs on your belt would havce disrupted her. Now, do you still have iso-tanks?"
"Yes sir, down the hall."
"Good, we'll stick her in there for a day or so, and then see what we can do to deal with her." The guard helped Arek lift Jinx up, nad carry her down the hall.

The isolation tank was a large metal contrcut, with a layer of water within. So high was the salt content in the water, that Jinx float on it when they laid her inside. Arek closed the tank, shutting her off i a small chamber that woudl not allow her to see or hear anything outside of the tank. Arek sighed. This place was a cluster fuck already.
"Get a clenan up crew moving. I want what's left of the guard hosed out of the cell. And find me someone in charge, I need to report in and get this logged. Fill out a report, adn get it filed."
"Aye sir!" The guard scurried off. This was going to be one hell of a way to 'take a break.'

stana-katic-castle.jpg

Instead of sticking together, after lunch the two decided dividing once more and speaking to more of the staff was neccessary. After all, they still had plenty of evaluations to do. So while Miller decided to start interviewing guards, Candice had another particular person she wanted to see, but this one was much more...illicit. Holding her briefcase at her side she stepped out of the elevators on the second sub level, passing the Amphitheater as she looked around for Dr. Arellano. Her guess was he was simply in his office, but to her surprise she found him in a cell on her way down the corridor, talking rather roughly to a patient who did not look as cooperative as most.

"Dr. Arellano," she tapped on the glass, giving him a knowing look and smile when he looked towards her, "Are we busy? I was hoping to conduct your...evaluation now."

Tag: Candice.

Rufio growled down at the nymph when he heard a knock on the glass. Spinning on his heel, he had a series of verbal insults ready on his tongue for whichever guard or nurse thought it was prudent to interrupt one of his sessions. Instead, his eyes shot wide when he saw her standing there. Candice Whitehorn. His boss. A lopsided smirk came over his lips when she stated her desire to conduct his evaluation at the moment. “Now?” He asked, pointing a finger at himself, smiling wider. “Very well.” Turning to the nymph, he grinned at her cruelly and gave her a little wave goodbye as he came out into the hallway, rolling his impressive shoulders.

“I’m never too busy for you, Candice.” Rufio said as he approached her in the corridor, a little bit too confident for his own good. His informality with her should be evident of it. “Where shall we conduct my evaluation this year?” He inquired, standing before her, a full head taller than she was. He wondered if it would be anything like last year…

stana-katic-castle.jpg

Rufio's Evaluation
Tags: Rufio

She smiled as he stepped out, an easiness between them that no one would understand but them. Not that she let it slip into her words though, "I expect the Board's office is still in top shape? We can convene there."

She turned and stepped towards the hall leading to the corridor of offices, expecting Dr. Arellano to keep up. There was a single office designed for the board members, should they visit. It was better known as Candice's though, as Miller never needed an office, and the other board members hadn't done more than taken a gandering visit of the facility before leaving. Only Mrs. Whitehorn really used the office. Because of that, she had decorated it. As they stepped up to the door with the golden plate engraved "Board Members" she unlocked the door and pushed it open, turning a light on as she stepped in first, leaving Rufio to close it.

"Lock it please," she called over her shoulder, "I don't need a repeat of last year with interruptions every few minutes. I'm sure your impatient to return to that patient, so I will make this quick."

Dropping her briefcase by the familiar desk she ran her hands along it before turning and leaning against it to look over at him, "Am I correct in that assumption, Dr. Arellano?"

“Of course.” Rufio replied to her inquiry about the office, though in truth he didn’t know. It wasn’t his office and no one ever used it except during these annual visits. On the other three hundred and sixty days of the year, it stood empty and derelict. He followed her there though, smiling to himself as his eyes coolly observed Candice’s backside. She looked as beautiful as ever and beauty mixed with power could be a dangerous combination. Thankfully, Rufio liked danger. Coming into the office, he grinned even wider at her command and locked the door, moving to take a seat in front of the desk with a sigh. He was quite happy, despite the possibility of being negatively evaluated and fired. Just like his other boss had over a year ago and why there was no current Head of Medicine within Eternal Peaks.

“Impatient? Me? Never.” Rufio replied, leaning back in his chair, his legs spread and open as he leaned his elbow on the armrest and his jaw on his arm, watching Candice. “There’s no rush, certainly not for you Candice. You should know that I like to be…thorough. Haste makes waste, ya know. However long you need me, I can stay. My patients aren’t going anywhere and I know your time is short, so do and say what you need to. I’m being evaluated, yes? I’m sure you’ll find my performance and results have all been in order.” Rufio stated with a shrug, his tone perhaps a little too haughty. He was hoping on a certain personal relationship to bail him out of any trouble he might be in. Licking his lips, he looked Candice up and down, before locking his eyes on hers.

“In fact, I was hoping to talk to you myself. I have a few…measures that I’d like to conduct. Yet unfortunately without a Head of Department for Medicine, I have no one to address them to.” He remarked, raising his head up to gaze up at her, a smirk on his lips. He looked at the desk, then back to her.

stana-katic-castle.jpg

Rufio's Evaluation

Leaning more on the desk, she fiddled with the hasty bun in her hair, letting it loose. She had only pulled her hair up for lunch, but now it came down, falling in waves around her shoulders.

"I'm glad we are on the same page," she smiled wickedly, "Although your performance this year has come with...mixed results. We've gotten some complaints Arellano. But I'm sure we can come to some arrangement."

She pulled her blazer off, letting it fall down next to her briefcase. Without it, she only wore a pencil skirt and her white dress shirt tucked in, the first few buttons undone, "A few measures, hm? I'm sure we can discuss those too Rufio."

Rufio watched Candice intently, his posture relaxed as if he was at Broadway enjoying a show. His eyes watched as her hair fluttered down to her neck and shoulders, wavy like silk. He watched as she removed her blazer, his eyes immediately to the hint of flesh revealed by her undone buttons. Rufio felt a sudden tingling sensation well up in his gut. He loved women with power, perhaps a bit too much. But when she mentioned his performance, his eyes narrowed and his lips curled downwards.

“Complaints? Let me guess…Dr. Vera? Or was it one of the patients? Sometimes you have to step on a few toes when making progress. And we all know success breeds haters. I’m sure these complaints are unfounded and lacking in substance, Candice. You and the Board have nothing to worry about with me.” He replied aptly, smiling soon after. He didn’t want to discuss the measures he had in mind though until he was sure his repute was clean of any transgression or complaints, for what he was about to request required his standing to be good and pristine. With Candice, he had a sinking feeling their past wouldn’t cut it alone.

“So what is the problem then?” He asked, giving Candice a smirk, his eyes snaking up her perfect form and giving another lick of his lips as he gazed at her face.

stana-katic-castle.jpg

Rufio's Evaluation

"While I understand the process of success," she leaned over so that her shirt stretched thin against her body as she ruffled into her briefcase and pulled out a folder with a few papers inside, "we've had a number of reports claiming rape, unneeded torture, stubbornness, failure to follow rules set out by the Board and the Head of Staff..."

She was reading down a list, and when done she snapped the file closed and handed it to him to look over, "You've been stepping on quite a few toes this year Dr. Arellano. It's one thing for success, but a few of these look more like...pleasures."

She straightened her shirt as she sat back up straight on her desk, another button popping open, revealing the top of her breasts, "But I'm sure we can come to a suitable arrangement on how to handle these complaints, yes? You are a valuable member of the staff Arellano, and we have had you on board for five years. The Board is worried about your transgressions, but we are not about to fire you for them...yet."

Rufio once again rolled his eyes at the list of transgressions he was alleged to have committed. Of course he did do those things, but there was no actual proof beyond what patients and a few of his colleagues might have said. It was a case of they say vs he say and it came down to who Candice would believe more. His eyes of course rested on her chest, seeming deferent by not looking at her eyes as she chided him. It didn’t matter. What he saw was way better. And a part of him hoped to see it again…

He took the paper from her, took a single second to glance at it, then threw it casually onto her desk, returning it to her. “Yet.” He repeated, giving her a firm stare. “You could put oversight on me, but that’ll certainly affect my performances in future cases. The Board is worried, you say but I’m not concerned about them. When do they ever come down? No, I’m concerned about the opinion of the one Board member who does come down.” You. Rufio smiled then, leaning back in his chair.

“If you’re worried about me Candice then I’ll endeavor to change. If not…well if it ain’t broke why fix it? But I will tell you this. If there was, say a Head of Medicine, to approve some of the ideas I got, there wouldn’t be a need for…rape, torture and stubbornness. There are experimental drug formulas I’ve been researching, which would cut out a lot of the dirty work in getting patients to cooperate. The only problem is that they require a bit of funding far beyond the scope of what is offered to me. But I am confident they can assist in neutralizing the threat that some of these patients possess. For example, you know that pyro witch we got down in Block C?” Rufio asked, unaware of the connection between Candice and Kaige.

stana-katic-castle.jpg

Rufio's Examination

She crossed her arms under her breasts, pressing them up as she pursed her lips, listening and watching. As cocky as always, aren't we Rufio? Her head turned an inch when he threw the papers on her desk, and she let out a snort, raising an eyebrow to him as he spoke about Kaige, her niece.

"You are admitting that you have had these indiscretions then, but your also accounting them to a lack of funding?" she scoffed, rolling her shoulders, "I hear meager excuses to hide the pleasures you are indulging in without suitable management keeping you withstrained. However, a few of the Board members have also brought up that the reports you do submit are highly notable, and well done. I think we can agree, you have had your wins and loses this year, Dr. Arellano. I will urge you not to indulge in the patients again, or next year this might be a very different, much more somber evaluation. Consider this a warning."

She stood, turning so her back was completely to him so she could clean up the mess he had made by throwing the file on the folder, leaning her body slightly over as she did, "As for funding, you will need to convince a board member or two to sign on if the budget we have alloted is not enough. You speak of neutralizing threats, particularly in the, uh, Mayfair girl? That might interest a few. It even intrigues me a little, although I am not one to be won over easily...as you know. Is this project to cure them, or subdue them?"

Rufio never admitted to anything, his remarks being vague and pointing to both indiscretions and not on his part. “Warning accept.” He replied in a mock-serious tone, his lips curling in a smirk as he gazed at Candice. The warning in fact did little to persuade him otherwise. He was still going to indulge, for the Board was only here once a year and could not watch him literally every day of the year without costing themselves a fortune in time and effort. He watched her turn away from him, his eyes of course on her hips as she displayed it for him. Why not? It was a marvellous rump. His eyes were still there despite her inquiry into his planned measures.

“Both. The Mayfair girl in particular has been troublesome at best. She employs her capabilities with reckless abandon, harming anyone and whoever comes in her reach. I think by first subduing her, a cure can be properly researched as me and my colleagues no longer have to worry about our skin being roasted off our bone. I’m sure you can understand what a distraction this can be.” Rufio explained. He reached into the breast pocket of his vest, where he pulled out a folded piece of paper and straightened it out, passing it to Candice. It was a report of an experimental drug he had been studying, one geared specifically for Kaige Mayfair. It outlined costs, predicted results, and possible side effects, all of which looked painful and deadly. But the possible result? No more fire.

“Its called Liquid Nitrogen Ceramic Ossification.” Rufio explained, letting Candice look over his notes on the drug. “It’s a new drug that I plan to inject into her body, via her limbs. The liquid nitrogen formula would cause her interior body temperature to drop, inducing a remodeling of her bone structure to do so. I believe this will persuade the patient to focus her pyro abilities on herself, otherwise she might freeze to death due to the lower body temperature. If she is too busy keeping herself warm, she isn’t blasting us with fire. That way, we can get some meaningful work done towards a cure.”

He gave a shrug. “It’s still in the developmental phase. I need new lab equipment and the funding for material to finish the research. There is another procedure I want to continue as well. Remember the Bi-polar integration drug I pushed for a few years back, before the old Head of Medicine shut me down? Well we just happen to have a bipolar patient down in Block C whom I think would be an expert test subject for it. Again, I need the funding. What can you do for me, Candice?”

stana-katic-castle.jpg

Rufio's eval

"It's less what I can do for you, and more what you can do for me Rufio," she retorted, dropping the formalities as she read over the paper, "What your proposing is no small loan for me. You are asking for a lot of funding, of which I have. But I do not simply hand over my money. As I think you can remember from last year, I want to be...persuaded, when it comes to these things. Your demonstration last year was rather thorough, and as I remember it we left on...good terms. I would like to keep that, but there are these complaints dissuading me."

She was merely toying with him. The complaints were too big of a deal. They got the same complaints for a few of the doctor's. The rape accusations did worry her a little, but then again two were from a particular siren, and her credibility was none. If he needed funding, and it would indeed help her niece in the long run, she'd be more than obliged to help with funding, but she wanted a sign that he was indeed invested in this new project...or perhaps she simply liked keeping the handsome doctor around a little longer. Memories of being in this office the year before swam in her mind, and she fought the flush crawling onto her cheeks at the thought of what they had done.

“We did leave on good terms.” Rufio replied with a grin, his tongue poking out at the corner of his mouth before he leaned forward, scooting to the edge of the seat to bring himself a little closer to Candice who leaned on the edge of the desk. Though his head was gazing straight forward at her lap, his eyes were directed upwards at her, a smirk on his lips. “But I understand. You are worried about the company image to your fellow Board colleagues. Well if the complaints are holding you back then rest assured, if I get this project you won’t be hearing anymore because there would be no need for them.” He leaned back to slump back in his chair again, once more haughty and confident.

“You know I’m a good doctor. A damn good one. That’s why you brought me on board, wasn’t it? You don’t want ethical doctors, otherwise any bum in the field would suit your purposes. No, you wanted doctors who would get shit done, without bothering about the consequences. I’ll give you results, Candice.” Rufio stated, eyeing the other woman down and smiling a little as he recalled their previous evaluation together. Perhaps that was the key. “Of course, if you need a guarantee from me, I’d be happy to oblige, dearest Candice. Whatever you want.” He offered in a low tone.

stana-katic-castle.jpg

Rufio's Eval

As he leaned forward he closed the gap between him and her, his chair only a few feet from the desk she leaned on directly in front of him. She caught herself gazing down over him, her eyes snapping back to his face as she kept level headed. After listening to his words she smiled, biting her lip in thought for a moment, flirting subtly with him. You'd think within the year she might have seen her husband, or found a new suitor. Well she hadn't, although the thought had crossed her mind a few times. It was a loveless marriage, and she knew he had to be sleeping around, always having those long business trips. But divorce was messy, and neither of them wanted to get into it...yet.

Blinking she focused back on the matter at hand, putting her personal life into the back of her mind. Rufio wanted funding for a potentially successful project, one that could could her niece if done right. Candice already knew she'd sign off...but how far would Rufio go this time to get his yes? Last year he had done plenty to get his way, and she wondered if that energy was still there.

"A guarantee from you will indeed be needed," she nodded back, some sign of yours that will convince me you are truly motivated to your cause Rufio."

Rufio quirked his eyebrows up, watching Candice intently. She looked to be far away, her gaze on him but not exactly seeing him. It was as if she was…somewhere else. In her mind. Another time and place. Perhaps…last year? Rufio smiled, thinking that was the case. He knew what she wanted. Heck, he wanted it too. If he had to prove himself to her that way again, he would. Rufio placed his hands suddenly upon the arm rests of his chair and shot to his feet, coming to tower over Candice. His boss.

He reached out, deigning to put his hand on her cheek suddenly in an affectionate way. “Whatever you want from me, Candice.” He whispered again, his voice laced with seductive hues as he smiled charmingly at her. “For you, I’m always motivated. But words prove little. Do you want me to…demonstrate my guarantee? Or would you prefer to take it in a form more suitable for you?” He asked, removing his hand and staring down at her, their bodies barely an inch apart.

stana-katic-castle.jpg

Candice eyes widened as he shot to his feet, looking up at him, his hand on her cheek. Her chest rose as she sucked in her breath, holding it as she listened to his words then smiled, letting her breath out slowly and pushing herself off the desk, closing the last inch of distance.

"I think another demonstration is called for," she purred, catching his hand as he pulled it away, "Convince me you want this."

She ran a hand down her side, meaning he needed to want not just the funding but her body too.

Rufio was not put back by Candice’s immediate refusal, his hand brushed away. Last time, she had practically ordered him to service her needs. Now she wanted him to show he earned it? Rufio gave a chuckle, his eyes following her hand for a moment before fluttering back to hers. “If you want me to show how much I want this, all you’d have to do is reach down my trousers and see for yourself. But then again Candice, you’d never settle for so simple a demonstration would you?”

He stepped to her, closer this time, so that there was very little space between them. The fabric of his vest brushed against her own shirt, his face hovering just before her own. His hands slid over her sides, ignoring the fact she had brushed him off just a moment ago. “How can I convince you? Should I say I thought about you the entire year? Shall I simply fall on my knees and grovel? No, I don’t think I need to convince anybody, Candice. You know I want this. And I know you want this as well.” Rufio replied back with a grin, leaning forward slowly to kiss her lips.

stana-katic-castle.jpg

Rufio's Eval

Candice grin raised a notch as she looked down, although with how close they were she couldn't even see his bulge, "Indeed, a more thorough demonstration is in order."

The idea of Rufio on his knees had her mind fluttering back to him under her desk, how his tongue felt...

Suddenly his lips were on hers and she pushed back in earnest, her hands sliding up his tone arms to his shoulders and resting there. Sandwiched between her desk and his body, she had no space to move, but she could indeed feel his bulge now, pressing into her. As it was, her skirt had begun to hike up and as the kiss deepened she wrapped one long leg around his, pushing her skirt up further to reveal the silky panties underneath.

"I hope this isn't your full demonstration," she murmured against his lips, her eyes flashing open to stare into his, "A few saucy kisses is hardly what I'm looking for as proof of your guarantee."

Rufio groaned a little in his throat as he felt Candice’s hands begin to explore his body. He had her now. Once again, he was going to avoid any punishment or discipline by making love to his boss. He wondered if it would be a repeat of last year. His body nudged her against the desk, trapping her in the intimate embrace of his lips. His hands were on her hips, moving downwards where it suddenly met flesh as her skirt was pushed up with her raised leg. When they detached, Rufio smiled at her, bringing a hand to begin unbuttoning the front of his vest.

“Of course not. But being thorough means exploring all avenues of approach, doesn’t it? Don’t tell me you want to streamline the whole ordeal.” Rufio replied back at her goading. Without separating their bodies, his vest was unwrapped from his arms and his shirt tucked out of his dress pants and over his head, revealing his tone, muscular shape beneath. He had a lean but defined chest, slimming down to a chiseled abdomen. She would know. She had it all to herself last year. Grabbing Candice under her thighs and rear, Rufio brought them back into an intimate embrace, kissing as he hefted her up and into the air.

This time, he put her on top of the cabinet, her legs dangling over the edge, while he knelt down before her, face between her thighs. His hands diligently separated her legs, placing them over the ball of his shoulder. His hands snaked up her skirt and found the sides of her silk panties, slowly dragging them down her perfect legs, revealing the prize behind them. Already he was assailed with the smell. “As perfect as ever, Candice.” Rufio remarked, his eyes fixated on her above as he leaned in and got to work, tongue out and lips glued to her nether regions.

stana-katic-castle.jpg

Rufio's not-so-formal Evaluation
Tags: Rufio, Rupi

She arched an eyebrow, taking his toned body as he stripped his vest and shirt. It looked as if he had actually gained muscle over the year, and he proved that as he suddenly lifted her and placed her on top of the cabinet, working her panties down her smooth, tanned legs. Her hands gripped his hair as he buried his face inwards, his tongue assaulting her, pulling soft moans from her lips as her legs draped over his shoulders, hugging him into her.

"That's it," she cooed, her eyes fluttering closed as her shoulders rolled and her body tensed in pleasure, "Right there. Oooh."

His mouth exploded with the taste of her juices. She was so enjoyable, moaning in his throat as Rufio buried his tongue inside of Candice. This would be a cake walk, just like last year. His eyes remained open, glued upon hers as he ate her out towards an orgasm. His lips and tongue were coated with her scent. Once he had her shuddering with pleasure, he rose to his feet, unbuckling his pants as he smirked at her. Out came his manhood, thick and hard, guided quickly towards her moist womanhood as he began to kiss her.

Rufio thrust into her, beginning with a slow, sensual pace and soon the room filled the smell of their amorous love making, cradling her atop of the cabinet surface. Hands unbuttoned her shirt, getting her breasts free. “Christ, Candice…” He groaned, beginning to pick up his pace.

Name: Rupinder "Rupi" Vera
Tag: Rufio, Candice.

[Arriving from Cell Block B – Offices & Labs, post #153

Rupi marched down the corridor, paper in hand. It was a copy of the memo sent around, stating Elizabeth was the new Head of Staff. Ridiculous! She intended to give Candice a piece of her mind about this, certainly not appreciating the way she and her other Head of Department colleagues were snubbed. They were certainly more qualified for the role instead of a glorified desk jockey. She arrived at the Board of Director office, raising her fist to knock on the door. Instead, she heard something strange.

Leaning forward, she put her ear to the door and listened.

Rupi’s eyes widened when she heard sex. One voice was certainly Candice’s, moaning in ecstasy. Who was the male? An idea came to Rupi. She tried the door handle quietly but it was locked fast. That didn’t concern her. Standing back and looking down either direction, she took a deep breath and removed her foot from her heel. Raising it up to her chest, she lashed out and kicked the door in, powered by vampiric strength.

She walked in to find Dr. Rufio Arellano pounding Candice atop of her cabinet. Rupi shut the door, then leaned against it with a fierce expression and her arms crossed.

She waited for one of them to explain.

stana-katic-castle.jpg

Rufio's heated evaluation
Tags: Rufio, Rupi

She gritted her teeth as his tongue dove in quicker, her breath labored as he continued to tease until finally she groaned, "Fuck me already Rufio. We both want it."

He gave in to her request, quickly unbuckling his belt as her skirt remained hiked up. He wasted no time, pulling at her hips and lining her up before driving forward, burying into her. Letting out a shaky breath, she leaned back, feeling the cabinet underneath her rock with each thrust, his rhythm growing quicker and rougher with each spear of his cock into her. Her groans grew, like a orchestra gaining momentum towards the final score.

Suddenly the door broke open with a loud splintering snap, and Candice's head whipped towards the woman walking in, her body freezing on the cabinet, the two of them caught like a pair of horny teenagers.

"Dr. Vera," she stammered, looking wide eyed at her, "That door was supposed to be locked. We were just..."

She stumbled for words, looking to Rufio for help.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom