Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

|| Cell Block B ||

Status
Not open for further replies.
caba28DEA60400000578-0-image-a-1_1432071187749.jpg

Further Down in Cell Block B
Tags: Kyli

Daniella frowned, writing a few more words, "Confusion is usual at the start. You will get used to that. I think I have all that I need for now, and Dr. Vera will visit if she has any follow up questions. I will send a nurse in to help work on your English soon."

She pulled the clipboard to her chest and looked over the beautiful nymph, "You are in here to be studied. You may be poked, examined, or a number of other things in the name of advancing science. If you cooperate long enough, we will move you up to Cell Block A, where this is a garden you might like. Just be good and don't cause trouble, and your time here won't be as bad as you think."

She turned and left, locking the door before filling out the paper work and taking it to Dr. Vera's office on the first floor, knowing she wouldn't be there, but she would want her paperwork to be. After that she put in a request for a translator for the girl, getting it in right away so that hopefully a doctor would approve it by the next day for Kyli. There were still plenty of nurse duties to attend to after that, keeping Daniella working until the night was dark and her shift was over to leave.

b5aa92144fdc1522283e2fe65b388494.jpg

Cell Block B - Cell

Tag: Daniella
The nymph listened, the rather cruel words all subtly hinting at the darkened deed’s held within these prison-like walls. English – that word she knew. That was the tongue her mother had partially taught her in her years of growth. Garden. That word she knew. A small area of growth – cared for by the human race. The other things… They all made not a lick of sense.

Kyli’s confusion heightened – and then just at the peak of it had the slender beauty left in a flurry of a deeply groaning wall – revealing a hidden path before closing off her sight.

With that slam – left nothing but an empty room, and the wail’s of the dying apon Kyli’s acute hearing.

Name: Rufio Arellano
Tag: Kyli.

[Arriving from Amphitheater – post #36]

Rufio strode out of the elevator with a swagger in his step. He was in a good mood clearly. No helpers to annoy him. No dangerous patients to toss him against walls. No, the one he was visiting today was just a helpless little nymph, based on what the reports said. He had the file tucked under a shoulder, striding up to the cell in question, which contained a little slender beauty with wavy blonde hair. As ravishing as Nysa! Looks like the little siren cunt will have double the competition. He thought to himself with amusement.

He didn’t enter the cell right away though. He strode further past it, greeting a guard who was on duty. Without asking, Rufio seized the man’s electric baton and stuffed it in his own belt. Then he hastily returned and entered his code, opening the cell doors and walking in. They slid shut behind him and Rufio smirked as he gazed upon the beautiful nymph.

“Ah, a pleasant change of pace. My luck is good to get so beautiful a patient. Tell me little girl, do you have a name? Where do you come from, if I might ask as well. And,” Rufio said, beginning to pace around the room, the baton dangling from his belt, folder clutched under a shoulder casually as he twirled a pen between his fingers with his other arm, “And…what exactly are you.” Rufio inquired, pausing behind her, opposite to the door, as he gazed upon the woman.

“Well? Speak up. Or don’t you understand English?”

The Waterless Waterfall

Tag: Rufio

There was no water…

None at all.

These clothes where itchy, and had quickly been removed during the night. They weren’t natural. This room wasn’t natural. None of this was natural. This room was also cold compared to her home. Throughout the night, the nymph had stayed quietly in her corner with an unwillingness to move.

While everything was still, had the door opened and in walked an odd creature. Her large hazel eyes could only stare as the creature babbled on. Too fast. He was speaking too fast for a language she didn’t quite know. Kyli withdrew further into her corner, shaking her head gently. How was she to communicate with this creature if he babbled on like this? What did he remind her of? A trapped bird perhaps? The right one’s did nothing but twitter on.

The nymph’s mouth opened.

“I… I…” She had to think. “Too fast.”

Gulp

For a lower race they really did give off an intimidating appearance.

“Name… What I’m called… Kyli?” She breathed, her voice so soft and gentle, the harmonious tone of her voice – while small still echoed off the walls around her.

Rufio watched with a half-smirk and a quirked eyebrow at this…thing babbled and stuttered. Well he got her name, getting that useless check out of the way. Perhaps the creature didn’t understand English at all, causing Rufio to sigh and roll his eyes. Now he had to speak slow to her like she was some ignorant little child. He crossed the short distance towards hr corner and crouched before her.

“Kyli. A pretty name for a pretty girl.” He remarked, looking her up and down. She looked uncomfortable and very much afraid. That’s good. I can probably intimidate her into cooperating, or just lead her about with false promises of hope and reward. First he needed to know what she desired.

“Are you…okay?” Rufio asked in a calm, reserved voice, his face guarded and concealing his true intentions. He reached out to touch her knee in a mock gesture of comfort. “There’s no need to be afraid. I’m a doctor and I’m here to help you.” Help you help us. Still, he wondered what this so-called nymph could garner him and the Institution at large.

The Waterless Waterfall

Hazel eyes watched the man, shrinking back the further he got to her. It didn’t matter that he said he was there to help, or to not be afraid. That’s what the men had said before beating her in that god awful sack. The thought made a shudder run down her rather dry back.

Pretty… She knew pretty though. That was their way of expressing the way something looked. When it was appealing to them that is. While the blonde had never really cared for the term, it was still interesting that a creature with such hatred would call her that.

Afraid was still a lie. She couldn’t get away from that. From the underlying feeling that something horrid was about to happen.

Her knee swayed from his touch, her bare body curling further into herself and away from the man. His heart beat swayed. Why was that? Was something wrong with him? She couldn’t help but wonder that.

“Y-Yes...” She stuttered, her doe like eyes watching every move while he cornered her further. At the end of this all… She really still didn’t understand what a doctor was or the purpose of these odd creatures.

Rufio had to suppress a pang of frustration from showing on his face. The nymph didn't seem to understand anything, causing him to sigh as he stood back. "There's nothing to fear." He said softly. All he needed was this girl to trust him, then he could control her. And if that failed...there was always shock therapy. "I'm a doctor. I'm here to look into you and take care of you." He adds, reaching out to touch her arm. "My name is Dr. Arellano. Rufio Arellano. I'm here to give you a physical and make sure you are healthy and fit. See? Nothing to be afraid of. Come on, stand up and let me have a look at you." He asks, holding her by the elbow to help her stand, even if she wanted to or no.

"Do you understand that you are different from us, right?" Rufio inquired, looking at her intently. He glances down at his clipboard. "You are a nymph, it says." Rufio says slowly, as if she was some idiot who needed her hand held. Just his luck to get another useless pretty face on his roster. "What can you tell me about this?" Rufio asked, eyeing the other girl intensely. His grip was still on her elbow and if she fought against it, she would find it only grew tighter. Much too tightly, so much that it would begin to hurt. Rufio was fast losing his patience with this one.

The Waterless Waterfall

Something else came from this being. What was it? His body temperature rose with… Anger? Was that the right word? What was he doing? His tone sounded nice enough but his heart was still swaying and beating in an unnormal fashion.

“Rufio?” She asked, her accent distorting her words in a more formal fashion. Kyli’s large eyes looked down at the floor. It was so barren and void of life… Minus the blood stains that is. That wasn’t terrifying in the slightest. But in all the haze – she was yanked up. Kyli’s barren body wanted to pull back but something in her told her to simply listen. She followed the man, his figure leaning into her and guiding her. Nymph? Different?

“No… Same. You… Me, we’re the same…” Her usually vibrant – and only wilting voice retorted. That much she understood. They both eat, drank, and breathed the same food, water and air. “I… I don’t know Nymph… I know we share life…”

Kyli looked at the other woman, confusion filling her hazel eyes.

Rufio had to withhold another flash of anger. To Kyli, it was Dr. Arellano only, not his first name. She might have been beautiful and ravishing, but by no means were they equal in his mind. She was unnatural and therefore anathema, to be controlled and studied and not treated with such formality or equality. The only thing she would be good for was boosting his performance record or being a receiver for his cock.

And she looked like she’d make a good glove for that.

He left the nymph to stand by herself in the center of the room as he stood back with crossed arms, his face curling into a frown of disappointment at her remarks. “No, you are different from us.” He flat out told her. “You manipulate water. You can communicate with plants and animals. The latter we could have just claimed you were insane, but the first? No, there is definitely something different about you. Something…wrong.” Rufio stated, beginning to stroll around her, examining her backside and curves.

He could always test her abilities later. For now, he had a physical to give and the prospect of seeing her body…made him lick his lips in anticipation. He came back around to stand in front of her. “Regardless, I’m here to ensure your health and well-being. We are going to conduct a number of tests on your body, on your head, neck, abdominal, neurological…” He smirked, enjoying the reaction he got from most female patients at the final one, “…breast and pelvis. Just to ensure your health.”

Rufio however wasn’t about to fall for the same mistake he made with Kaige. Reaching behind him, he unhooked the electric baton from his belt and held it loosely in a hand. “You are going to have to stand still for me and not resist. There should be no secrets between you and your doctor, Kyli. Everything, your thoughts and body, belong to the Institution now. Resist…” he flicked on the baton, which whined with deadly energy as he held it up for her viewing. “And there will be consequences.”

The Waterless Waterfall

Anger? Why? The little water nymph couldn’t figure the whole situation out. She’d done as he asked, why were human’s so unnaturally cruel? Kyli could feel the sorrow amp up just the slightest within – her deer, rabbits, the birds, the fish and her tree’s and plants… All gone. How would they survive without her? She mothered the ecosystem back home.

“…Manipulate? Communicate?” She asked, her doe eyes staring at him almost sadly as he continued to use words past her vocabulary. “Nothing’s wrong – I am as mother made me, and mother made you.”

Mother – not the one who birthed her and cared for her; loved her. No. Mother – the mother of all beings, Mother Nature. Kyli couldn’t retort – she hadn’t a clue what the man was talking about. These words were well past her knowledge. Most of their language was past her head though – which was frustrating. She knew her own tongue exceptionally well – but this English wasn’t something she knew much of. He continued to speak, certain words hitting her while the others seemed to throw her off a cliff into the darkness. He pulled something out that caught her eye – something that she cringed at the sight of. Nodding, the small blonde wrapped her arms around her chest – as is to conceal part of herself from her probing eyes while she stood quietly.

He didn’t know if the nymph was simply stupid or purposefully messing around with him. And given his luck with patients, he was sure it was the latter. The beautiful little creature had no idea whose chain she was tugging by playing coy or dumb. For a moment Rufio did consider just whacking her with the baton. Better to break her sooner with pain and agony and make her docile than to endure this pointless conversation. But with the evaluations going on, Rufio did not want to be stumbled in upon when he was taking liberties with a patient.

He saw the fear in her eyes and decided that was enough for now. He flicked the baton off and hooked it back on his belt, before stepping right in front of her and placing both his hands on her cheek. Let her cover her breasts. He’ll get to that in a moment. Rufio’s face was now only inches from her, his cologne and breath flushing upon her as he gazed into her eyes, her nose, and turned her face each direction to look at her ears.

Then he placed his hand around her neck, his fingers fully encompassing the slenderness of it. For a moment Rufio merely stood like that, holding Kyli by her neck. He could easily choke her. Crush her windpipe even, from how frail she looked. He smirked cruelly at her for a moment, then strode around behind her. His hands….abruptly slapped on her naked waist on either side, before his hands caressed to the front of her flat stomach. His fingers began to jab into her, painfully, feeling her ribs and organs. So far, she looked and seemed healthy. Rufio was surprised. Wouldn’t living in the wilds caused some complications? But there was none. She was perfect.

“Put your hands to your sides. Now.” Rufio ordered from behind her.

HMcKelvie_v_19aug11_pr_b_320x480.jpg
Tags: Jinx​

[Arriving from Amphitheater]

Natalie steps out of the elevator before walking up the hallway slowly, keeping her hand on her rifle, as more incidents seem to be occurring in Cell Block B than C these days, though they only claim the lives of low positioned doctors and Rookies from Black Hand, who just happened to be in the wrong place at the wrong time.

She approaches Jinxs' cell before pressing her card against the scanner, the door slides open and the redheaded guard steps inside. "Hey Jinx." She says to the telekinetic girl, her eyes widening a little at the sight of her, considering there's a hole in her head.

Tag: Natalie

Jinx heard the noise of the door opening. Sounds were still muddled for her, but she could pick them up. She still felt like she was in a fog. The image of a woman stepping in slowly came into focus for her. “No,” she mumbled, throwing up her hand and causing the door to suddenly slam shut. The metal crumpled like a piece of paper. She was still cowering in the corner. Her bandage decorated with dried blood. Her eyes shifted to the door, and it was clear the door would no longer function.

Natalie jumps in fear when the door slams closed behind her, she watches it crumple. "Jinx, honey, what happened?" She asks, tracing the wall to the opposite corner of the cell. "Just talk to me, no need to be rash.. I just want to check in on you.." She says while holding her hands out in front of you. "You know me, I'd never want to hurt you." She says. "Tell me what happened, please."

She puts both hands up to her head, cradling it, while looking down. “I don’t….I don’t know. It was fine. Everything was….fine, and then..we..we went into a room. Can’t see. Can’t hear. Just..this..pain..in my head, and now..I can’t…..” Lowering her hands, her eyes lift to meet Natalie. She recognized her, but as soon as she did, she noticed her gun. “You’ve got..a gun. What are you….gonna do,” she yelled. “No!” Her hand lifted, ripping the gun from Natalie’s grasp and sending it flying to the ceiling. “Stay..there. Don’t move. Stay..there.” The gun fired once, twice, before it too began to crumple like the door.

Natalie yelps in fear as the gun flies to the ceiling. "Magan no!" She yells while running over to the girl, throwing her arms around her and pulling her close. "Stop, please stop, you're scaring me.. Calm down, let my gun down, I'm not here to hurt you.." She says, attempting to soothe the obviously terrified and disturbed girl.. What had they done to her?

The sudden feeling of arms around her startles Jinx. Fear floods through her. She’s certain Natalie is going to hurt her. “No,” she screams, pushing her back into the wall hard, pinning her there. “Don’t! Move! I said don’t move! Stay there! Why can’t you..stay there? I don’t..want to hurt..anybody.” She’s holding Natalie against the wall so hard every strand of her hair is pressed against it. “Don’t move,” she whispers, lowering her hand. “No. You have to go,” she tells her looking over towards the door. “You have to go.” The door begins to buckle, being pushed outward. “Go. Go. GO!” She jumps as it finally gives, flying against the far corner wall. “Tell them..to stay away. I can’t,” her hand comes up to her head while she keeps Natalie against the wall. “I can’t..help it.”

She cries out as her back hits the wall. "Magan! You're hurting me!" She says, trying to grab herself from the pain but cannot move as she is completely against the wall from Jinx's telekinesis. "Please, I just want to help you." She chokes out, the more she is pushed against the wall the more she starts to hurt, she feels her bones start to try to pin themselves to the wall too, causing massive amounts of pain within her. She screams in agony as this happens, pain racking her entire being.

“Can’t stop. Can’t stop,” she says over and over starting to rock. “I can’t..help it,” she tells her. “Just stop it. Stop it. Let go. Let her go. Let go.” She closes her eyes tightly, trying with all she has to release the guard. Instead the sound of her clothing beginning rip from the force she’s applying can be heard. “Stop it. Stop it. I can’t stop it.”

Several guards rush into the now open door, pointing electric guns straight at the girl in the corner. "Put her down before we put you down!" One of them calls out, they all have a tight grip on their weapons and if she did anything they'd more than likely shoot.

Natalie cries out in pain again as her whole body is buzzing with severe pain, still screaming for Jinx to let her down.

She looks over at the guards. All of their guns come into focus. Once more fear floods through her. Her heart is pounding, and her head aches. “I can’t..I can’t stop it,” she screams, shattering the glass, sending it raining down. “I can’t..stop! I told you!” She glares at the guards holding their guns, afraid of what they’ll do. The sound resembles a car being slammed into a tree. Instantly their guns are reduced to a crumple pile of metal in their hands. Her eyes widen at what she’s done. “I can’t..get away! Go away! I can’t..stop. I can’t,” again she grabs her head.

The guards back off then, terrified of the girl sitting in the corner of the room with her hands held to the sides of her head.

Natalie let's out one final blood curling scream before her bones and organs are smashed to the back of her body, blood dribbles down from the corners of her mouth and from her nose as her entire body fails completely, crushed into bits against the wall.

The Waterless Waterfall

Kyli just couldn’t understand this creature. He wasn’t natural… and her nose told her he didn’t smell natural in the slightest. The small blonde’s nose wrinkled up towards the disgusting smell. His sudden closeness made her head lean back but she was great full he put the odd stick back on his hip. Kylis form relaxed slightly while he eased off. But from there something felt odd, forcing a soft squeak to come from her mouth as his hand made contact with in in sharp painful ways. Kyli couldn’t help but take a step backwards, dropping her arms in the process as asked once he finally stood before her. Her hazel eyes looked up at him, confused as to why he was being as primitive as he was.

Ashra thoraman?” Kyli’s accent clung heavily to her natural tongue, her voice so light and airy it rang around the room with an ancient underlying tone. She couldn’t help but ask – the curious aspect to the nymph coming out even in such an odd circumstance.

Name: Arek Munroe
Tag: Jinx​

It had been a long day. Policy and procedure were something that kept the facility running as smoothly as possible, but if you wanted to find out how to really get a grasp of the place, you had to delve in without announcing oneself. Still, he knew what was in this place better than most, and had his hunting kit on him. If something was on the move, then he'd want to be able to deal with it.

But it was a quiet day thus far it seemed, and he doubted that too much was going to go on. Then the lights were flashing, and an alert was going on. Arek still didn't rush, holding back, letting the team move into position to deal with the outbreak. There was a rending of twisted metal a lot of screaming, and Arek cursed under his breath, and jogged forward. The scream of twisted metal tore through the air, and guards pulled back, empty hands now, no weapons to be seen born. Arek shook his head, adn plucked a gas grenade from his belt. He popped the spoon free, holding his breath as he waited for the gas to begin to pour out. He rolled it into the room, letting it skate along the floor before it went of with a muffled thump, pouring a cloud of green gas intot he room. A few lung fulls would sedate a grown man for a few hours. As long as what he was facing was essentially human, he had it i the bag. He let out a sigh, and drew out a small pistol, the barrel large in bore, but as he checked the chamber, it showed a kind of shotgun shell that seemed to be mounting a one use taser. He got low to the ground,adn waited. A few more moments, and he could move in to get whatever was in there.

Ashra what?” Rufio snapped suddenly from behind Kyli. One arm moved around her torso to pin her naked body against his own clothed one, while his other came to her jaw and grabbed it firmly, jerking her face up to him as he towered above from behind. “Don’t speak that foreign rubbish to me. You’re on thin ice here, Kyli. So far you’ve given me nothing concrete or useful. You know what that makes you? Useless.” He sneered down at her, his usually calm face curled into an expression of disdain and contempt for her.

His other hand began to slide up her naked torso, coming under her breast…and promptly grabbing one in his palm. It fit perfectly into his large palm, his fingers groping into it. “But I know how to make you useful, little girl. You do have a healthy body. A very perfect one. It would be a shame for it to go to waste.” Rufio cooed to her with a smirk now. He was beginning to suspect this creature, this thing, didn’t even understand English that well. That was alright. His actions would soon do the explaining for him.

She was here to be researched and studied in a way that would prove beneficial to humanity as a whole. Personally, Rufio saw no advantage to be garnered from this creature. Of course, that isn’t what he was going to write on the report. He was going to keep her around, simply because he could take certain…liberties with her when he pleased. His hand on her breast found her pink nipple and taking it between his pointer finger and thumb, suddenly began to pinch it painfully. “You don’t talk back to me. Ever. Got that?” He hissed in her ear, wanting an affirmative from her as he began to twist her stiff end.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom