Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

|| Cell Block A ||

Status
Not open for further replies.
Name: Kaige Mayfair
Tag: Rufio Arellano
Day: 3

It had been a long night. At first, Kaige was thrilled about having a mattress and a blanket. It would certainly be a step up from Cell Block C and it’s cold, disgusting floor. It was a luxury she hadn’t had since she lived at home. It was one she was looking forward to. Sam had brought her back to her cell after he allowed her a quick shower to get cleaned up before curfew. Kitchen detail was fantastic, but it had also been messy. The other patients she worked with had been amazing, though Kaige kept to herself. She wasn’t interested in making friends. All she wanted was to prove to Dr. Vera that she was willing to make the changes to keep her garden detail. If that meant doing a job well done and staying out of trouble, she would do so, but she knew that was going to be most difficult with such temptations like Nysa around.

Her body was clean, smelling of the fragrant soaps provided in the showers, as she snuggled into her mattress, trying to find sleep. She inhaled a deep scent, one that didn’t come from the showers, and smiled. It was a quaint, genuine smile that no one else would see as she curled the blanket up around her. It was him she smelled. Oh tomorrow she would go get another uniform and put his shirt away, a memento of her time in his office, a souvenir of her escapades with Nysa. In this place she didn’t have much to hold on to, physically or mentally. This place wanted everything it could get from her, and it had done its best over the years to get just that, but this? No. This would be something she could keep.

Still as the hours passed, it became clear the mattress felt….strange….to her. Her body was accustomed to the hard floor of Cell Block C. Even in the forest, she had slept on the ground. This was different. After tossing and turning for what felt like an eternity, she finally moved from the mattress to the floor, where she curled up. As odd as it was, she felt more at home there. Still she could not sleep. There were no screams from patients being tormented or recovering from the abuse they had endured that day. It was….quiet. Too quiet. She sighed starring out of the glass panel into the empty, barely lit hallway. While A had it’s advantages, this would take some getting use to.

She and sleep finally meet, and Kaige was lost the darkness, the solitude of oblivion of dreamless sleep. It was something she valued greatly. Her mind could shut down, and the sting of this place was not felt.

As she slumbered though, there was a feeling, a sharp, quick, painful feeling, one that she knew all too well, that snapped her from her reverie of peaceful sleep. Her eyes shot open just as he moved, grabbing her wrists and pinning her down. She blinked hard, trying to force her eyes to focus on the figure, but it was the scent that told her who it was. “Rufio,” she called out. “What the hell? I mean….Dr. Arellano,” she corrected, remembering her conversation with Dr. Vera, remembering the gardens and her longing to be there. “You’re not..my doctor..anymore. I…..” Her eyes met his as it started. Cold. Bitter cold. She turned her head, trying to see if generators like those in C were in place to keep her in check, but no….the prick. The needle. “W-What did you..do to me,” she stammered, feeling the icy chill gripping her body. “I..I’m cold. What did you..do to me?” Her lips trembled as she finally gave in to her anger and tried to shove him from her. Her hands heated up but only for a moment. No sooner did she allow the raging fire within her to venture to her hands did she feel excoriating pain. Her face flushed as her features froze, a look of shock and utter agony clear. The cold bit into her insides, squeezing her lungs and heart. She felt it, even heard it. Cracking. Her arms jerked uncontrollably, not in any effort to escape. It was her bones. Something was happening. They were breaking, changing, something that she had no idea of, and it was the most intense torment she had felt in all her time in this place. Her control on her powers was strong, but she allowed it to waver slightly, wanting to heat her body against his in effort to get him to release her. A mistake. Another crack, and she cried out, her voice ear piercing, stirring, and laced with the misery she was in. “No stop,” she begged. “P-Please..R-Rufio?” Another jolt of torment ripped through her body as her lips began to turn blue. “I can’t..breathe! I can’t,” she coughed, her lungs so cold it could be felt in her chest. Beneath him her limbs twitched, trembling from the cold. A dull throb radiated through her back, forcing her to arch from the floor. “P-please..Dr. Arellano. I’m so..c-cold. Help me,” she whispered, begging him. It was something that stunned even her. Any other time, she would have been fighting him, but this had awakened something inside of her. Kaige was afraid, and along with her suffering, that was something her face spoke volumes of. Her mouth becoming numb. Speaking would be difficult. She decided it was best to only do so when it was necessary. There would be other times to tell him what she thought of him. For now, survival was more important. It had become clear to her now. She had to fight to keep her body temperature. Focusing all her energy to that task, she felt some relief, but the artic hand of misery was still holding her firmly, just as he was.

Name: Rufio Arellano
Tag: Kaige

Rufio. How dare she call him that?! The bitch always had an informal streak, impudent and rude. No matter how hard he tried to teach her a lesson in manners, Kaige never learned. That is why she was useless and stupid. A brainless slut, that’s all he thought of her. But as he held her down, he could see the effects of his drug start to take hold. The confusion and fear on her face became too delicious to avoid, watching with sadistic glee written all over his face as he held her down, her body racked with pain beneath her. He heard it too. The cracking. Hard, terrible cracking. Her bone structure was being altered, much more profoundly than he had predicted. And it looked painful.

Good. Rufio wanted it to be painful. And best of all, Kaige could not handle it. No more sass. No more sarcasm or threats. She began to beg. And worst of all, she had the nerve to call him Rufio again.

“Help you?” Rufio mused, his eyes jutting to the corner of their sockets as if he was seriously considering the proposal. “You want me to help a useless little shitbag like you? Hah!” Rufio snapped, laughing as he released Kaige’s wrists and stood up over her body, shaking his head at her ludicrous idea. “After you break into my office and trash the place? After you scorched my desk and made everything smell like your burned shit. And you want me to help you?” Rufio said, grabbing his satchel and reaching into it, giving her the false hope of maybe he was taking out a cure. All that came out was…an apple, which Rufio promptly bit into with a relish as he turned to watch Kaige suffer.

“You fucking little bitch. I’ll never help you. Maybe if you licked the soles of my feet and sucked my cock three times a day. And even then? Who knows.” Rufio mused, giving her a mocking smirk as he bit into his apple and watched her. “Hurts, doesn’t it? It’s what you deserve. But I can give you relief. Take off my shirt. Now.” He ordered, his tone going serious. He bit into his apple one more time before sitting it down upon his satchel, approaching her to rip the shirt off over her head. His hands were rough on her, knowing full well she could not defend herself. The shirt however got stuck around her neck, which is where he wanted it anyways. Taking the sleeves, Rufio suddenly yanked hard on them, causing the shirt to tighten intensely around Kaige’s neck. He began to choke her in this fashion, squeezing her windpipe shut for several seconds before he loosened up. In this fashion, he yanked her up onto her feet by the shirt, choking her some more as he dragged her up, before slamming her hard into the cell wall. Rufio was behind her.

He pinned her between his own hard body and the wall, no doubt the movement causing pain to lance out through her body due to her changing bone structure. Every movement forced upon her would be hell. His arm snaked around her torso to grab her neck from the front, his hand and fingers digging into either side of her slender appendage, while his other suddenly grabbed her ass, squeezing. “What’s the matter, Kaige? Does it hurt too much? Does it make you feel weak and pathetic? Not surprising, since that’s what you are. A fickle little bitch. Who gave you the idea to go into my office, huh? What cunt of a doctor thought scum like you belonged up here? You are nothing and don’t you ever forget it.” He gave her another hard squeeze with his hand, choking her intensely before letting up once more. “Now speak, whore! Who were you with in my office? Tell me, and I’ll make the pain go away.” He sneered into her ear.

It was clear he wasn’t going to help her, and the shock hit her almost as hard as the bones inside her body were cracking. Why? It shouldn’t have surprised her in the slightest. Kaige knew what Rufio was. He was a heartless, cruel man. Still, even with that knowledge, she had done what she did.

Even with off her body, there was still no relief. In fact, it only served to bring on more pain. His grip on her wrists was gone, but they still remained stretched above her head as they began to flail around. A loud pop resonated, and Kaige opened her mouth screaming. Giving Rufio the satisfaction of seeing her suffer was not something Kaige did often, if at all, but this was different. There was no stopping the anguish sounds coming from her. The gruesome cracking continued, moving her arms not of her own volition. Her hand smacked into the mattress as all she could do as curl her fingers into a fist. Even that came to an end as she watched him take out the apple and begin to eat. His teeth bit into the flesh, the sound not even as loud as the blood chilling cracking of her bones. The fingers that were curled into a fist began to break, feeling as though were shattering. She didn’t want to cry. She would not cry. No. That was something she would not give to him.

‘Suck his cock,’ she thought, a brief respite from the pain sending another sensation through her body that was short lived. He wanted his shirt off, and Kaige would have actually done it if it would have brought relief. As much as she wanted to keep it, she wanted this torment to end more. “I….I can’t,” she stammered, unable to finish her sentence. The truth was with her bones reshaping as they were, she had no control over them. They felt disconnected from her muscles, and yet the pain receptors were clearly still intact.

He grabbed the shirt, ripping, pulling, sending wave after wave of unbelievable torture through her. Her back weakening filled her with utter terror. If her back broke, Kaige knew she wouldn’t be able to walk. Bruises were already forming every place a bone had broken and reformed. Her legs, arms, even her fingers were showing the signs of it. There was no color in her face as he pulled the shirt up to her throat. He pulled it tight, and her eyes widened. This was it. This was the day someone in this place was going to kill her. Memories of the previous day raced through her mind. Dr. Vera was her doctor now. She couldn’t protect her from this man. Nobody could. He was a doctor here. He could do anything he wanted. Her kind words in her office meant….nothing. She managed to move one hand, bringing it to the shirt, pulling at it, clawing at her own neck, trying to gain freedom and the precious air she needed to live that he was denying her. It was as if he were playing a game with her, bringing her to the point her lungs, her nearly frozen lungs, were screaming for air only to give it to her for a moment before starting the whole process over again. He didn’t want her to die. He wanted her to suffer.

He hoisted her to her feet by the shirt around her neck, and Kaige felt it. Her ankle shattered, forcing her to put her weight on one leg. It was only a few steps towards the wall, but Kaige was forced to use her good leg and the shirt around her neck as a means of getting there as Rufio shoved her towards the slab. She hit hard, not sure if it was the impact or the drug that made her rib crack. Her exposed torso felt the cold of the wall as it only added to the misery she was already in. His finger closed in around her neck, and Kaige began to wish he would just end this. Both of her legs ached, trembling from the pain, the weakness spreading through them. Breathing was almost impossible, even when he wasn’t squeezing her throat. Her arms hung useless by her sides. She hadn’t even tried to brace herself when he slammed her into the wall, and then there were his words. Words here had long ago stopped bothering Kaige. She knew it was just the ignorant doctors spouting off in an attempt to prove they weren’t afraid of the patients and to make themselves seem better than they were. Rufio had been no exception to that, but this..this was different. This entire experience had been different. For once, he was right. It did hurt too much. It did make her feel weak and pathetic. She was weak and pathetic in that moment. There was nothing she could do to defend herself. The first squeeze to her ass paled in comparison the feeling of her rib cracking, but this time she felt it. Kaige closed her eyes tightly, her cry trapped in her throat as he choked her once more. He released, and she drank in air. Kaige opened her eyes. “Can-Candice W-Whitehorn..p-put me..in block A,” she stammered, her lips numb. “Who..was I..w-with..in..your office,” she repeated his question back to him. “Y-Your mother. B-Best action..your office..has ever..seen..R-Rufio.” She had tried to be nice to him. She had called him Dr. Arellano. Kaige had followed the rules, and she was still suffering. There was no way in hell she was going to give up Nysa. No. If he would do this to her, she could only imagine what he would to her, and as for him saying the pain would stop, Kaige knew better than to believe that. Rufio would stroll right out of her cell, leaving her to suffer, while he went and punished Nysa. No. He would not get what he wanted from her. Already he had gotten the pleasure of watching her suffer, knowing it was at his hands. He would not get anything else from her.

Candice Whitehorn had promoted her? Figures. She was the only one with that sort of authority. But why, Rufio wondered, would Candice even take an interest in a patient like Kaige? Especially a problem case like Kaige. There was something really fucked going on around the Institution. Candice had not mentioned any of this to Rufio when he suggested his drug trial with the patient. The surprise of finding her in Block A had not been as profound as it should have been given his anger, but now he had time to ponder it. Why indeed was she here? How did she garner so much influence and power with Candice?

Rufio ignored the jab about his mother. He had heard it half a dozen times from her mouth, along with plenty of other insults. He yanked her back from the wall, but kicked her feet out from under her, causing Kaige to fall on her ass before him. Rufio was quick to deliver another hard boot to her midsection, pinning her down beneath him as he leaned over her, resting his elbows on his bent leg as it jabbed down into her. “You don’t know the sort of history my office has had.” He smirked down at her, recalling all of the times he punished Nysa in there. He had no clue Nysa had been the one who had taken her in there. Not yet, at any rate. “But I believe it was the best action you probably had. That is good, because after today the only action you are going to get is my foot up your ass!” He roared, jabbing down hard with his foot into her midsection before he leaned off of her and strode away from her body.

He picked up his apple and retrieved a clipboard from his satchel. Biting into the apple, he glanced at Kaige once and began to write. “Patient appears to be in a lot of pain, but the drug seems to be working. Will continue testing on a daily basis. Say goodbye to your fire, Kaige. It’s now gone forever.” Rufio snickered. “Now you are totally useless to everyone here. But not me. I’ll find a use for you. But first, we need to discover who your partner in crime was.” Rufio said, dropping the clipboard after filling it out with notes, letting it land on his satchel as he strode back to Kaige. He knelt and grabbed her by her hair, shaking her furiously. Then he slapped her. “Hello? Are you still there?” He said with a laugh. Then he growled and slapped her even harder.

“It would be advisable to speak, you little cunt. The sooner you do, the sooner the pain will stop. You can trust me.” He sneered, a smirk on his lips. “Who was it? It had to be one of the other Block A patients. They give tours to the new additions. Which one was it?” He demanded, holding Kaige’s head firmly with a hand in her hair. His other slapped her again, a third time. “Speak, slut! You think this is the worst I can do? How would you like to be given a lesson in electrotherapy? Or maybe, you’d prefer to be ripped apart by angry creatures? You should have seen what happened to that idiot nurse Daniella last night. Hah, what a bitch. Just like you. Would you like to see? She’s in the hospital now, half her flesh torn out. The same will happen to you. Not death. Just painful scarring and mutilation of this pretty body of yours. Well?”

Swiftly he brought her down to the floor, her feet suddenly not there supporting her any longer. She felt her body hit the floor hard, and the ominous crack that followed was matched by an equally stomach churning scream from her. Had it broken because of the fall, or was this still the terrible effects of the drug he had injected her with? Every time she focused on the pain claiming her body, changing it, she could feel the icy grip of death further tightening it’s hold on her. There was no time to recover. Rufio wasn’t known for being slow. He was on her, like a wild animal pinning his kill to the ground, taunting the poor beast before he devoured it. His boot had cracked another rib. Cracked. Broken. She wasn’t sure. Did it really matter?

She grimaced as he leaned into her, more of her bones threatening to give. The ones that had already done so were already reforming, growing together, fusing to one another, creating a new structure for her. Even that process was painful. His words meant nothing to her. She had heard Rufio spout off a million times at her. Even now she recalled how he had ordered plugs for her just the day before, and yet his busy schedule took him away from that. Granted she was pleased, but still his words were all empty to her. There wasn’t anything he could say that would hold any weight with her, at least she thought.

It wasn’t the fact the testing would continue on a daily basis. She actually knew she could not withstand that. It would kill her. He would kill her. She swallowed hard, trying to keep her body temperature high enough to keep her organs from freezing. The drug was far from perfect, clearly. She was too cold, and her bones were….breaking and reshaping. This was too much pain, too much cold. Surviving this was….impossible. Still she refused to give in. She would not break for him. This place would never win. What did blanket her with sadness was the realization her fire was gone. Again, he was right. There was no way she could ever use it again if her body was going to be this cold. If she did, that would mean certain death, and while she had often wished she could use her fire to burn herself, Rufio had unknowingly given her a way out. She could release her fire, and the cold would consume her, ending her suffering here at Eternal Peaks. It was a realization that brought a smile to her face, removing the blanket of utter sadness at the loss of her powers. They were not gone, only masked, hidden and waiting for the right time to be used for exactly what she wanted, a way out.

He dropped the clipboard, and Kaige flinched, knowing he was coming near her once more. Her eyes had not left the ceiling, but as he grabbed her, she was forced to see a different view. Him. She didn’t close her eyes as he shook her. She didn’t close her eyes when he slapped her. Instead she starred him. Her mouth remained closed. The next slap was harder, sending pain across her cheek, reaching up to her eye socket. She felt like her eye was going to explode. The only time her expression even hinted about any emotion she was feeling was when he said she could trust him. Her brow furrowed as the corners of her mouth turned up He slapped her once more, and her anger grew. For a moment, she thought about ending it all right then. She could release her fire and take him down with her, both of them dying right there. He wanted to know so badly, and she was enjoying having this information over him. Rufio would not stop though, until he had what he was after. She knew this. Tasting blood in her mouth, she was about to tell him when he began telling what happened to Daniella. Her brow furrowed further. ‘That name. It sounds..so familiar,’ she thought, fighting her way through the pain to focus. ‘Daniella? A nurse? A nurse.’ Her eyes widened slowly as she could see her in her mind. ‘The showers. The nurse.’ It was her. It had happened..again. Kaige relaxed, no longer phased by what was happening within her body. The bones continued to crack. Her lips were blue, trembling, and her entire body shivered. Someone she had gotten close to was now clinging to life. It would continue to happen. Everyone she got close to..would end up..hurt. Even Nysa. Even now Rufio wanted her name so that she too could be punished..hurt by this man. ‘No,’ she thought. ‘Not..again. Not ever..again.’ She blinked, her eyelids closing slowly. A single tear traced down from the corner of her eye, racing along her temple, down to her ear. Swallowing hard, she felt the lump. Another tear fell, and another, and another. ‘Being close to me..is bad. I’m..bad. I’m..a shitbag. He’s..right. I’m pathetic..worthless..and I wish..I could be..left alone.’ Her body trembled once more, but it wasn’t the result of the drug. This was the raw emotion of sadness, of hopelessness taking charge of her and speaking the undeniable truth. Kaige had been broken.

Rufio glared down at Kaige, kneeling on one knee, his elbow resting across it while his hand grabbed her by her fine hair. His other was at his side, ready to slap and strike if need be. Her head was raised up, perhaps a foot off the ground, his hand gripping her hair tightly, his fingernails touching her scalp. He probably did rip a few strands out already but what did it matter? Still, he waited for Kaige to answer. Being torn apart by hungry, vicious wolves was a painful way to die. Being mauled but saved from death would be an even worse experience, to forever live with the memory and the maiming. Those idiots in the hospital would never be the same. And Kaige…Kaige would not be Kaige anymore, no matter how stubborn she was.

But that was what Rufio wanted. He wanted to break Kaige. To split her into a thousand pieces and use less than a tenth to put her back together. But she seemed to hold out, now using silence against him. It was the usual game. He’d threaten or beat, she’d insult or defy. She always endeavored to neutralize whatever he did to her. If he raped her, she acted like she enjoyed it. He could not kill her because he knew that was what she wanted in the end. The bitch was silent. But in the end, patience won out. Rufio watched and very slowly, he was rewarded. A tear. A single tear, a sparkling drop of emotion, slid down her eye and down her cheek, leaving a glistening streak across. Like a beacon, it flared to his eyes. He had gotten through to her. With what? Being torn apart by wolves? Or maybe…

“You should have seen that bitch scream.” Rufio growled down at her, before delivering another slap to her face, to provoke more tears if possible. “Are you listening? Oh yes, she screamed and fought. Pathetically, if I might add. Would you like to see the tape? Her blood was everywhere. Oh, how she begged to be spared. But the wolf…she was hungry. She was vicious. I would know, I made her that way, for troublesome stupid sluts like you. As for the nurse…well it’s no loss. The bitch worked for Vera and she’s always poking her nose in my business.” Rufio said, musing aloud to Kaige as if they had all the time in the world. He smirked and looked at her, slapping her face again and releasing her hair to let her head drop back against the floor.

Rufio then reached out and placed his hand on her breast. He squeezed. Hard.

“Oh that’s right, Dr. Vera was the one who took you off my rotation anyways. Probably thought you were free after that, eh? Well let me tell you something, bitch.” Rufio said, his fingers finding her nipple to pinch and twist as he leaned close to Kaige’s ear. “She’ll betray you too. She can’t help you. Ever. What freedom she won for you was taken away in less than twenty-four hours. You see, I have powerful friends here. Before a day had passed, you were back on my list. Why do you think Candice put you here? So you could be closer to me, where I could keep an eye on you, watch you, and experiment on you. She even signed off on our little drug here. Tell me Kaige, how does it feel? Cold? Actually, it’s rather warm here.” Rufio sneered, chuckling as he gave her nipple a final, painful twist before releasing it.

He stood up, undoing the buttons on his vest and taking it off, remaining only in a loose dress shirt that hugged his muscular torso. “You must be hurting. Badly. But I can take it away. The other doctors can’t help you, Kaige. You should have realized it from day one that I am your only salvation here. Your God, if you will. So tell me, you stupid, misled little slut…who were you with in my office? Tell me and perhaps you’ll get to see what happened to the goody nurse instead of experiencing it yourself.”

Her eyes clenched shut tighter. She didn’t want to see him. Hearing him was enough. The awful things he was saying, the taunting was unbearable. She just wanted him gone and the sweet silence engulfing her in the cell, but no. He kept going on and on, painting the horrific scene of what was almost Daniella’s last day of life. Even as he spoke, she could see her beautiful face and every curve of her body. She could almost taste her once more. ‘A wolf. A wolf did this..to her.’ There was such an uprising of hate, of pure rage inside Kaige. It was something she couldn’t release no matter how much it begged to be appeased. Had this wolf been there, had she possessed the power to do so, she would have hurt her, inflicting as much pain upon her as she did to Daniella without killing her. It was a way to bring relief to the hatred she felt for this bitch that had done this, but right now the reality of it happening was a million miles away. It was in some far off place, and she was right here with him.

He released her head, and it smashed into the floor. There was no attempt on her part to ease the impact at all. It hurt, but the pain mingled with her body contorting itself from the inside out. She opened her eyes in pure shock at his touch to her breast. Pain she understood, but this felt..different. Rufio’s touch always did, at first. Then he would turn..viscous. His words often reflected that to her, but his actions seemed to take a bit longer to come to a slow boil. Now he was increasing the heat, bringing the water to a slow boil. His fingers squeezed. The temperature increased causing tiny bubbles to form in the water. The pot was getting closer to a boil.

His fingers grabbed her nipple, and Kaige finally opened her eyes. Her vision was blurred from her tears, and her cheeks were painted with her anguish. As he squeezed, the electric pain jolted through her, and she lifted her head. His lips came to her ear, and she focused on her long, deep breaths along with his words. His words dripped a horrible truth. All of this was too good to be true. Block A, the garden, the extra freedom, it had all come with a price, a very high price, and Kaige wasn’t willing to pay it. Dr. Vera, the very one who had talked to her about following the rules and giving being cooperative a real chance was nothing more than a liar. She could not, and would not, protect her. No, she would sit and let him come in and do this, and why? Because of..her. Candice. It was her fault. She had signed off on this horrible experience. They why wasn’t important. Nothing was important anymore. She knew she was on the board of directors. He wasn’t lying about her. She had moved her here so he could do this. Now it all made sense. Kaige cried out as he continued to abuse her nipple, the redness a nice contrast to her pale, cold body.

She watched him stand. Her eyes were glued to him as he took off his vest. Though there was a contained fire inside her body, in those eyes that glared at him, it was clear how she felt about him. Freezing cold, her nipples were rock hard. Between her legs was wet, but even that moisture felt cold. He wanted a name. Would he end her pain? She knew better, but he wanted a name. He wanted to know who it was. “The fucking….bitch,” she screamed. “It was..her.” She paused, taking in a deep breath of air. “Candice..Whitehorn! I fucked….that bitch..on your..desk!”

The tears were coming now, unbidden and unrestrained. They poured from her eyes, streaking her cheeks like a glistening gash. Rufio enjoyed the sight of it. Oh, he was getting deep into her head now. Her body, neutralized. Her powers, shut down and for good. There was nothing she had left, except his goodwill and generosity. Letting her live after of course was not any of the two. It would be torment after this. To be stripped of everything that once made her Kaige Mayfair. They took more from her now than just her name. Every day of her life, with the new drug trial, would be a battle. To live and feel the warmth of life, or to die and let the agonizing cold take over.

And that end would not be slow. Or easy. It would be long and drawn out and Rufio assumed Kaige would eventually resist the pain and heat herself. She would never give in to it. She would always be on her toes. Rufio loved every second of every thought as he imagined her trapped between life and death. She would shatter, just as he wanted her to.

The next outburst from her lips was surprising. In her tears, she found rage. At Daniella’s maiming? At Rupi’s lying? No, it was at Candice’s betrayal. Rufio tilted his head to the side when Kaige said it was her, the very President of the Board. Hah, as if. Little does this bitch know that me and Candice were doing the dirty ourselves on her desk! That is, until that bitch Vera walked in on us. Rufio watched passively as Kaige breathed, wept, and screamed her answer. Candice Whitehorn. On his desk. Rufio gazed at her, already plotting in his mind. Slowly, he began to nod, as if accepting her answer. He stood up, gazing at her from his full height.

“Of course, Kaige. Certainly. You and Candice fucked each other on my desk.” Rufio said, before he burst out in laughter. He ceased it suddenly a moment after and delivered a savage kick to her midsection. “You dumb bitch, you actually think I’d believe that? As if you could fuck Candice Whitehorn. Don’t flatter yourself. You’re just an ugly little whore, fit to suck the cock of sweaty, greasy construction workers and hobos. Don’t make me laugh with that idiotic joke again. Hah.” Rufio mocked, shaking his head. “No, I know it was another patient. The burned shirt you left in my trash is proof of that. So which little patient did you seduce up here? Not surprising, since they are all scum like you. But that’s fine if you don’t want to tell me.” Rufio said, reaching to his collar.

One by one, he began to undo each button of his dress shirt, revealing first his strong, naked chest, then his chiseled abdomen. Rufio was a man who worked, hit the gym, slept, and repeated. Every day of the week. He was energetic and full of vitality. Soon he whipped his shirt aside and once more knelt by Kaige, naked above the waist. He placed his hand on her abdomen, just below her breasts, but he didn’t go for those. Instead, his hand snaked downwards and slipped right under the hem of her trousers. It came…over her womanhood. “Tell me Kaige, how painful do you think fucking you will be right now?” He inquired softly. She would know he liked it rough, laying on the hurt. In her over-sensitized condition, it would be even more severe.

A finger jabbed hard into her sex, piercing in deep. He curled and forced it upwards, painfully lifting her hips with the motion. "Talk, bitch. Does it hurt? I can make it stop, if you but submit to me and obey. Who was in the office with you?"

He didn’t believe her. For whatever reason, he had seen through her lie. His laughter was an insult by itself, but he added further injury with yet another swift kick. She curled up slightly, her face red, wanting to vomit. Swallowing, she could taste her own bile. Kaige fought every instinct to throw up, taking her gaze from him. He ranted on, his logic was spot on. It was a patient, and she would not put her in a position to be hurt, even if that meant suffering herself.

The material hit the floor, and as he was kneeling, she noticed his shirt crumpling to the floor. Kaige turned her gaze to him, seeing his naked form. He was….She held her breath for a moment, scared to believe this was really happening. Now, here, in her cell, while she every fiber of her being ached, he was naked from the waist up, kneeling next to her. No. This couldn’t be happening. She flinched as his hand touched her, so unsure of what he was going to do. Still she couldn’t take her eyes off of him. As his fingers reached her shorts and began to creep further down, inside, she gasped. Every bone in her body, every muscle, all cried out in misery. Nothing about her body was stable right now. To be savagely fucked, as she knew he would be so feverish in his actions, would be indescribably painful. His fingertips were so close to her freshly shaven skin. She wanted….Her lips were parted as she looked into his eyes. Her answer was on the tip of her tongue, ready to be spoken, as his finger dove into her depths. Kaige wailed, lifting her head further towards him. Her hand rose, under her control, and she reached for his wrist. “Please,” she called out. “Don’t. I couldn’t..I can’t. It would..hurt..like hell. I couldn’t..take it. Don’t..fuck me. P-Please Rufio. I’m..I’m begging you. Please. I’m begging you. I…..” Her words silenced but only for a moment. Her grip on his wrist was still there. “I’m begging you,” she whispered. “It was..me..and only..me. I..made..myself..cum..on your desk. I tore..my shirt..and left it..for you..and I..stole..one of..your shirts. There was..nobody..there. Just..me. Nobody..would want me. Not even..you. I’m not..good enough..for you. Am I..Rufio?”

And there it was. Kaige began to beg, pathetically and desperately, reaching out to stop his hand as it ruthlessly assaulted her sex. The breaking point was reached. Rufio’s smirk was wide and triumphant as he watched her, taking delight in her tears and wailing. She was begging him now not to fuck her. Rather than goad him, she wanted him to stop. The contrast in their usual encounters was deeply profound in that moment. She was baring it all, putting it on the line in hopes it would convince him to stop. It was what he wanted from her. Fear. Real, live fear in her eyes and voice. Rufio had broken her down, but not completely. She said it was only her, but Rufio knew there had been another. Someone had taken her there and he meant to find out.

Her final remarks though made him pause. Of course she wasn’t good enough for him. But the way she asked…it was almost as if she wanted to be. Rufio’s smile vanished as he pondered this, his brow creasing in thought. If she had not been an unnatural freak, Rufio probably could see himself pursuing a beauty like Kaige. Perhaps that was why he hated her so much, to see such power and beauty combined. It was not fair to others. But he did see a way she could be good enough for him now, given her cleansed condition.

Rufio drew his fingers out from her sex and brought it up to her mouth. “Open and suck on them.” He ordered her sternly. “My dearest Kaige,” Rufio said to her in a tender tone, his face deceptively calm and reassuring. “Do you see how easy that was? Since the beginning, all you’ve done is fight me and oppose me. And all it’s garnered you was a life of misery and hurt. But it didn’t always have to be that way. I could be a generous man, if the subject of my attentions was worthy of it. You look like you want it, my attentions. Do you not, Kaige?” He asked her softly, peering intently into her eyes. “You went into my office to make yourself cum on my desk. I would have imagined your hatred to do much worse.” Rufio said, pulling his fingers from her mouth and resting his hand on her cheek with a gentle touch.

It was all false of course. He suddenly reared his hand back and slapped her hard, before bringing both of his hands to her breasts. His fingers found both her nipples and he proceeded to pinch and twist them, savagely. “As if I would fucking believe this capitulation was truthful.” He sneered at her, tone returning to its contemptuous character. “You weren’t in there alone so don’t bullshit me. Who the fuck was it, Kaige? I grow tired of your games. Tell me or I will fuck you. Brutally. And in your condition, it will be agonizingly long and difficult. This is your last chance. Give me a name. Now!” Rufio demanded, his grip on her nipples ruthlessly and unapologetic.

Rufio was a dangerous man. Everyone at Eternal Peaks knew that. When he was ranting, screaming, his voice booming, towering above the chaos that filled the halls and cells of the institution, it was clear why one should fear him. It was blatant at those times why he struck terror into the hearts of the patients. To a few, they understood a different time with Rufio. They were the unlucky ones to see it. It was the calm amid the storm side to him. When his eyes didn’t flare with anger, and his voice was low, if not silent that sent shivers down their spines. If you could look at him and see that he was thinking, that was a time to be filled with dread. Starring up at him, her body still falling victim to the tremors of her changing bones, Kaige saw that. No smile. A pensive look. She knew the gears within his mind were working, and it was the outcome that she feared.

He withdrew his fingers, and Kaige groaned, relaxing her back to the floor. His orders were not odd. Rufio often issued orders to the patients. What was different was his tone. Maybe it was in her mind. Maybe his tone really was different, but it didn’t matter. It struck a chord within her, and Kaige opened her mouth. There was no protest, no hesitation. Only simple obedience. As soon as his fingers were in her mouth, she closed her lips around them and began to suckle. Of course she tasted herself, but it was an afterthought. She could feel his fingers, the texture of his skin, smell him, as she was this close to him. ‘My dearest Kaige,’ he spoke, and for a moment, she closed her eyes slowly, softly. Tears continued to stream down her face, but the emotion fueling them was different now. Kaige hurt, but this hurt was a different kind of hurt. It was new to her, and strangely so it was more agonizing than the cracking of her bones and chilling of her insides. ‘What..is he doing to me,’ she wondered. His fingers withdrew, and his hand rested on her cheek. She opened her eyes to look up at him. She wanted to speak to him, but she had no idea what to say. He wanted to know who, and her name was on the tip of her tongue. Kaige was about to tell him it was Nysa when his hand impacted with her face. Confusion, anger, pain all racked her body. His hands pawed her nipples without mercy, drawing cries from her mouth as she once more arched her back. He wanted a name, and she was about to give it to him. Her eyes focused on him once more, as she gritted her teeth. “Fuck..you..asshole,” she hissed, her eyes glaring at him full of emotions. Kaige didn’t understand what it was she was feeling, but there was one thing she understood. Anger, and right now he was in sighting that within her. Even still, in the midst of all of this, she felt it. It wasn’t subtle, at least not to her. Kaige was wet between her legs still, even more so now that her nipples throbbed from his abuse. With every tweak, every tightening of his fingers, she felt a jolt in her clit before she became aware of her own juices. ‘What..is he doing..to me?’ Suddenly she screamed at him, “Do it..or get the fuck outta my cell..Ru..fi..o!”

Rufio let out a bellow of laughter, relishing the look on her face and the cries from her mouth. Oh he had caught the lying bitch in the act! He knew she was not surreal. She was close to being totally broken, but not yet. The cracks were deep, the fissures growing wide, but Kaige was still whole. He had not yet shattered her, though the peg he was hammering into her had widened the gap. All he needed was one final blow, one more gesture, that would topple the entire structure that was her mind and body. And Rufio had just the thing in mind. It was time for the usual fun and this time, it would not be accompanied by her goading. Just her screams.

She told him to do it. Did she think she could survive it this time? Rufio said nothing, merely releasing her nipples and rolling her body over. He moved atop of her, straddling her lower thighs as his hands came to the back of her shorts and proceeded to yank them down. Her ass was revealed, which Rufio proceeded to smack hard before he dug his nails into her hips and yanked it up. “On your knees, slut. Move it.” He ordered her, slapping her ass again. His hands moved to the front of his dress pants, undoing his belt and laying it aside before pulling them down a bit. Out came his cock, strong and erect, the bulbous head glistening in the cell light as it stood. He moved over Kaige, a hand on his cock as he guided it towards her exposed pussy from the rear. He offered no lubrication or consideration for Kaige. But soon discovered he didn’t need any.

She was wet.

Rufio groaned as he penetrated hard and deep into Kaige’s cunt, as he had done so many times before. He was the first to do so and would be the last, her only lover from now on. Reaching forward, a hand snaked into Kaige’s red hair, which he gripped and yanked hard, pulling back to force the bitch onto her hands and knees. His other grabbed the belt, which he curled into a short length. He smacked it down hard twice on the cell floor, indicating to Kaige just what he had if she didn’t look back. The third smack…landing on her ass, leaving a deep red welt upon it, while his cock was impaled deeply inside her. As always, she felt wonderful and now being wet, it was even more enticing. Rufio loved it. Without a word, he began to thrust hard into her cunt from behind, his strong pelvis smacking into her ass, while the belt rained down blows on each of her cheeks, alternating between them. His hand pulled her hair, keeping her face forward and preventing her from hiding her cries on the ground.

“You’ll talk, bitch. Now or later, but you’ll talk.” Rufio told her, welting her back and ass, all the while pounding her whore cunt with his thick, long cock. He worked up a strong pace, being energetic and full of vitality. Loud smacking filled the room, joined with the harder smacks of the belt against her flesh.

Blood rushed into her sore nipples. There was no feeling of warmth as the blood rushed back into her now white nipples. There would be no relief for her in that respect. No warmth. Just a dull ache that seemed to pulse with every beat of her heart. Rufio was moving, and she had only hoped he had bought her lie. As he flipped her over, she began to realize either he had not, or he had and was about to deliver his usual method of treatment.

Her shorts came down and so did his hand, instantly stinging and burning her skin. It was a pain that was short lived as her icy muscles tensed. In a sense, she wanted him to do it again. At least when his hand connected with her skin, there was a feeling of heat for a moment. Was it worth the pain that accompanied it? To her, yes. Pulling her up, she felt a snap in her hips. Kaige wasn’t a doctor. She had no idea what had happened exactly. All she did know was that it hurt. Not wanting to give in completely, she moved as best she could. Her right leg moved with ease, but her hip still hurt. When she moved her left leg, positioning herself on her knees, the torment was almost unbearable. She physically wavered, feeling darkness close in on her for only a moment. Kaige was nearing the point of passing out from the pain, but somehow she didn’t tumble over that edge. Perhaps it was his hand smacking her ass. Kaige groaned out, sounding like an injured animal more so than a human. Her tears still continued to flow. It was as if a floodgate had been opened, and she was powerless to stop it. She was powerless to do anything. Literally. She heard the sounds, all reminiscent of things she had heard before. There was no need to see him. It was clear. The belt being undone, the rustle of clothes being pushed down, it was clear what he was going. Kaige closed her eyes, anticipating the moment. This was going to hurt. Every bone in her body, every muscle already ached, screaming out for relief. His cock pushing inside her would be too much.

He pushed inside her, and instantly she began to clamp down on him. Her mouth opened wide, and as he reached far into her depths, she lowered her head moaning into the floor. Rufio wasn’t about to let that happen though. His hand seized her hair, forcing her up. Every strand pulled painfully against her scalp, lighting her on fire for a moment, again too brief for her to enjoy the warmth. It soon disapated leaving only agony. The belt clashed into the floor, and Kaige physically jumped, both frightened and startled by the sound. She looked over her shoulder at him, seeing his impressive body, feeling him deep inside her. Her lips were still parted. She wanted to say something, but all she could do was breathe, even that remained an exercise in will. The belt raised, and her eyes followed it up. Before he moved, before it landed on her ass, her eyes shifted back to his. Upon impact, she turned her head forward again, crying out. His body began to drive into her, unrelenting. The smacks of his hips against her and the belt played a melody of anguish and suffering. She breathed in a deep, ragged, slow breath, only to scream as she released it quickly. Her hips were felt as though they were grinding inside her, wearing away to nothing, only to reform so they could do it over again. It was a process, a cycle, that seemed to happen quickly, giving her nothing but a sense of being shattered inside.

A warmth began to grow within her, much to her delight. Her eyes closed softly as she bite her bottom lip. She curled her fingers against the floor, scratching from the bliss. It was magical. It was her powers returning to her. There was no other explanation. Kaige was elated. It continued to grow stronger, but it did not spread far. Her eyes opened quickly as she realized it was not what she thought it was. Her powers still lay dead to her. The warmth was her impending orgasm climbing higher and higher. Her clit was ablaze, and she knew there was nothing she could do to stop it. Cumming by her own hands was one thing. Kaige rather enjoyed it, but to cum because of Rufio, for him, on his cock? No. She shook her head violently as one hand began to pound the floor. “NO,” she screamed out. Her back ached as his cock slammed deeper repeatedly. “NO,” she pleaded. It wasn’t for him to stop from the pain. It was so that she wouldn’t give him the satisfaction of cumming from him fucking her. “Please,” she pleaded, panting. “I can’t! I hurts! I’ll do..anything. Just s-stop. I c-caaaaan…..” Kaige pulled against his grip in her hair, trying to lower her face to the floor. Her actions, all of them, were in vain. Her face red from her efforts, she came hard. Her pussy convulsed around him, flooding her cum around his cock, as she groaned. The pain, the humiliation of knowing he had won, was too much. “NYSA,” she screamed. “It was Nysa!”

The welting never ended. His grip on her hair never slackened. And his energy seemed endless. Rufio was unconstrained, huffing fiercely as he thrust his hips forward into Kaige. His teeth were bared in a snarl of exertion and disdain for this slut beneath him. Her ass by now was battered a bright red, with some spots quickly turning darker as the belt landed blow after blow on her flesh, jigging with each of his forceful bucks into her body. That was all she was to him in that moment, a repository for his cock. A placeholder to receive him over and over again, his actions utterly without consideration for her. With the drug, she must have been feeling twice the amount of pain than usual when he usually raped her.

And most surprising to Rufio was that Kaige was wet.

The noise of it could be heard whenever he punched in deep, the juices lathering his cock and making his penetrations more fluid and smooth. He could feel his own orgasm soon swelling, brought on by the tremendous pleasure of domineering this filthy little slut. His own eyes, hard and cold, without life, watched her as she gazed over her shoulder back at him. He smirked if their eyes ever met. He enjoyed seeing her like this, broken and weeping instead of hurling insults and threats. She couldn’t do anything. Her fire, extinguished. And soon her body would be his as well. Her innards began to tighten around his shaft now, fitting around it like a tight glove. Something was happening to Kaige. She began to cry out and slap the ground, screaming at him to stop. Or so he assumed. “You like that, slut?” He mocked her, slowing his pace to give her strong, hard thrusts that punched his bulbous head against her cervix. A sickening stabbing noise now emitting as he speared into her deeply.

She was begging again, no longer capable of holding it in. Rufio grinned even wider, his heart thumping with an excited pace. “Tell me what I want. Tell me!” He demanded of her, his lips curled up in a cruel smirk. He whipped her hard again with the belt and when she tried to lean forward, he yanked back hard on her hair, no doubt ripping some of the strands from her hair. He growled as he strained her back, making her back arch even more. And then he felt it. Her pussy tightened around his cock, milking it for his seed. The slut was cumming and there was nothing more pleasing than wrenching that out of her. Why and how, Rufio did not pause to think. He was so caught up in the moment he cared not for reasons. And then she submitted and told him the name of her conspirator, in the midst of her orgasm.

Nysa. That filthy, little bitch. Oh he was going to punish her, twice as badly as next. In fact, he was going to go give her a rude awakening right after this now. It didn’t surprise him that the siren was responsible. Once he was sure Kaige was finishing cumming, Rufio suddenly paused, just as he was on the brink of his own. He released Kaige’s hair and pulled out of her pussy with a wet noise, before grabbing her sides and rolling her over onto her back.

Rufio raised the belt and lashed her breasts hard, while his other hand took his cock. Furiously, he began to stroke it, while welting her with the other. It didn’t take long before he threw his head back and groaned, cumming hard. Thick streams of cum shot out, firing over Kaige’s torso, splattering her breasts and face. Much of it landed upon her, leaving her covered in his hot, sticky seed as he beat out the last final drops. Then he leaned forward and looked at her, admiring her cum covered, welted body. Rufio laughed and raised the belt, this time striking her right on her womanhood. “We’re done here, slut.” Rufio declared, welting her thigh. “You’re a fucking mess. How pathetic. But now I know who you were with. Have fun with the drug. I’ll be back to give you another dose to ensure it sticks.” He mocked, turning to collect his clothes. He no longer regarded her as he covered his naked body, tucking his shirt in and buckling his belt around his waist.

She had done it. Kaige was horrified. The one thing she didn’t want to do more than anything had happened. It wasn’t that she had cum for Rufio. No. It was the fact that Nysa’s name had passed from her lips. One of the few people to be nice to her here, and she had given her up to Rufio. She would suffer now, just like everyone else who got close to her. Nysa would hate her. Good. She deserved nothing less.

Rufio stopped, and Kaige thought her admission had ended this. He hadn’t cum. The feeling of his cock unleashing his load was something she was accustomed to, but it had not happened this time. The why wasn’t important to her. She was numb, emotionally at least. He rolled her over, and her back creaked, threatening to break. She had figured out long ago that the bones were reforming. So even the bones broke, she would heal. It would be painful, but the bones would heal. Would there be any lasting nerve damage? She hadn’t had a moment to figure that out since all of this started. When Rufio departed, she would find out, but if the drug was permanent, it wouldn’t matter. The bones would continuously break, causing her nothing but misery for the rest of her life.

Kaige couldn’t look up at him as she could feel him towering above her. She wondered what further humiliation he had in store for her. Was he going to piss on her? Slap her? Punch her? Stab her? What? The belt came crashing down on her breasts. Slap her, but this was so much more than merely slapping her. This was making sure the outside of her body matched the inside. All the pain, the suffering she was enduring internally was something he aimed to make sure was also reflected on the outside of her body. Rufio was making an example of her. Anyone who dared to cross his path, to defy him, would meet with certain destruction.

His cum began to rain down upon her, and Kaige closed her eyes. She didn’t want to see it, but she felt every drop as it touched her chilled skin. Would this be the last time she went through this? Could her body survive in this state? Would the pain be too much? Was death a more viable option? There was intense….stinging….where his cum touched her broken skin. Blood threatened to pierce through where the welts had appeared. She cringed, drawing her legs up slightly.

The belt hit her sex, and Kaige moaned, digging her head into the floor. ‘Slut.’ The word made her feel….something….inside that made her face contort as the tears increased. ‘More’ her mind screamed. He was coming back to give her more? She still didn’t look at him. How could she? She knew he was off to punish Nysa.All the could think about was how everyone close to her suffered, how much she would suffer from now as well, and how her powers were gone. That was the one that began to steal her attention the most. She wasn’t sorry they were gone. The part that made the loss of her powers hurt the most was that even though were gone, she would not be set free. Even if someone in this place was cured, they would keep them forever. She rolled over on to her side, curling up, trying to fend off the pain, both from her bones breaking and mending and her own emotional despair from what she had done to Nsya, as well as realizing the awful truth about this place. There really was no escape. It truly was eternal.

Rufio simply sneered down at the snivelling bitch at his feet. Today, this morning, had been a very interesting start to the day. In fact it was proving to be a most intriguing week. This woman, patient KM9449, was no longer a hardhead and a tough nut to crack. She lay at his feet, curled on her side, covered in his cum, her body broken and shattered, her very dignity stolen and by god was it an enticing sight to watch. His eyes looked down at her without mercy or sympathy as he slowly dressed, becoming once more the cold and ruthless Dr. Arellano. He snorted in contempt and nudged the top of his shoe into her side to jerk her.

“Remember this day, you miserable little cunt. Remember what I did to you. Maybe next time you’ll think twice before running your whore mouth in front of me. Or lying to me. But this isn’t the end of your misery. Oh no, my dear little Kaige.” Rufio said, kneeling beside her and slapping his hand down hard on the side of her hip, fingers digging into her flesh. “This is only the beginning. You and I are going to have a very cooperative doctor-patient relationship now, I believe. I hope you learn that the path of least resistance…is to submit and obey me in everything. Like the good little slut you were today. I’m sure you enjoyed cumming all over my cock. I’m sure another beautiful bitch will be doing the same shortly.” He mocked, envisioning all the delicious tortures he could inflict on Nysa.

Rufio stood then, giving her one last nudge to make her feel uncomfortable before he turned away. He made sure to step on her hair on the way past, adding more injury to insult, until he came to his satchel. He picked up his apple, casually biting into it as he began to fill out a few more notes on his clipboard, before a blinking light caught his eye. His phone’s LED was flashing, indicating he had an urgent call. He frowned when he noticed there were in fact several missed calls and messages. It seemed…that his new wolf bitch was crashing, suffering from some convulsion.

He merely groaned. He didn’t give a shit if the blonde bitch died outright like this, but with Board members snooping about he couldn’t simply do nothing. In fact, he could probably earn another commendation if he swooped in for the rescue. Another body bag prevented from tainting his record. Another win, just like what he accomplished with the bitch behind him. “Looks like my visit has to be cut short,” he said to Kaige, stuffing his clipboard back into his satchel and moving to the door, “but I’ll be back to see you soon.” He said with a snicker, shooting her a kiss through the air before he left. He moved down the corridor quickly, entering the elevator to shoot down to Block C.

[Depart to Cell Block C]​

Tags: Rufio Arellano, Sam (NPC guard)
Day : 3

She groaned as his shoe dug into her skin slightly. This was the doctor she knew, but this was not thescene she knew. Even when he was in control, punishing her, Kaige still maintained a certain level of sarcasm, her witty retorts always smacking him as hard as he did her. That was no longer the case. She lay a defeated pile on the floor, powerless in every way, and he knew it. Before, when she had her pyro, she had something that gave her an edge. Sure he employed tactics, such as the generators in Cell Block C, to ensure he would be untouchable while he was with her, but her wit was aways something she kept. Kaige could care less what he did in that moment. In fact, she just wanted him gone. Her world as over. This was her world. Pain. Captive. Powerless.

She cringed at his words. Cunt. She detested that word. No. She detested the tone in his voice. The word was just a word, a name. Cunt. Whore. Slut. Bitch. These were all common names the doctors and guards used for the patients. Along with numbers, she believed they did so to take away from their humanity, from their individuality. Why not? They took everything else. Submit and obey. Kaige knew she didn’t have any choice. It wasn’t like she could burn him. Her body wouldn’t let her physically fight back, not that she was any kind of match for him. Sitting by and doing nothing would only make him more enraged. She had believed Dr. Vera. She had truly thought she was going to be her doctor from now on, but from what Rfuio was saying, that was not going to be the case. The setting may have changed. The pristine walls, the nicer, bigger cell, a mattress, and even jobs to make her feel more human were all a rouse. They were the sugar the shit called the truth was rolled in. The truth was just as ugly as Cell Block C. He was still her doctor, and he would still make her suffer. She felt like a prized animal that had been dressed up to be put on parade only to be covered in filth all over again. It was all pointless.

He was close to her again. She could smell him. Kaige felt her stomach tighten. Hs smacked her hip, and much to her surprise, there was no cracking. Had her bones taken all they could? Were they so broken that even now he couldn’t hurt her anymore? It didn’t matter. Her skin felt the bite of the slap though. His fingernails gripping her, pulling at her flesh, made her force her lips together tightly, trying to suppress another groan. Her chest ached as she thought about Nysa. She had gotten close to her, and now she would suffer. Even with that knowledge, all she wanted was to be alone.

Another nudge, and soon he was gathering his things. Something else was more pressing. Whatever it was, she was grateful for it. It was taking the focus from her, and perhaps it would even spare Nysa for a little while. She didn’t watch him leave. Instead she waited for the door to close before turning her face to the floor and losing control, sobbing. Her open mouth pressed against the tiled surface as she wept, her voice echoing in the cell. The door opened, and Kaige jumped, started and afraid. “Ms. Mayfair,” the voice spoke softly. It was laced with softness and kindness. Slowly she lifted her head and turned to see him. It was Sam, the guard that she had met before. Her face shattered, no longer holding back her emotions, and he stepped inside the cell. He looked at her body, covered in bruises and cum. She looked a far cry from the girl he had met before. “What did he do to you,” he whispered, shaking his head having seen Rufio walking down the hall. “No,” she mumbled as he reached for her blanket and covered her body. “It’s alright. Shhhh. Relax. Nothings gonna happen to you.” It was too late for that. Carefully he gathered her up and carried her from the cell. “No,” she whimpered against him. “It’s alright. I’m taking you to the showers.” She began to squirm. “No. Please.” He held her firmly. “I’m not going to hurt you. No. I’m going to leave you in there and let you shower. Ms. Mayfair you have to get cleaned up. You can’t….stay like this.” Kaige simply didn’t protest anymore.

He entered into the showers where he deposited her on the floor. “If you need any help, give me a call. I’ll come and help you. I’m going to step away to get you some clothes. Alright?” He ran a hand through her hair, the dirt from Rufio’s shoes coming out as he did. “That monster,” he sighed as he turned to leave her. Alone and in the showers, she was suddenly afraid. Jerking her head around, she looked to see if anyone was there. It was empty. With shaky legs, she moved to stand, letting the blanket fall away from her. Her hands pushed hard, turning on the water, and suddenly the warm rush began to wash away the proof of the mornings cold, hard remains. She pushed the dispenser, getting a healthy amount of soap, and tried her best to wash her sore, tender body. Bruises in the shape of his hands and shoe were visible, as well as bruises from her bones breaking and healing. That’s when she realized it. Her bones hadn’t broken anymore since just before he left. Kaige turned her back to the water and slowly lifted her hands. If her bones were returning to normal, could it be? Lowering her hands quickly, she decided she didn’t want to know. Turning back, she washed her hair. As the soap ran down her face and body, she replayed Rufio’s visit in vivid detail. Gritting her teeth, she felt her anger rising over the loss of her powers. Kaige wasn’t like some of the patients here. She wasn’t one of those that wanted her powers gone, that cursed them and hated them. No. She loved having them. They were as much a part of her as her own skin. As she opened her eyes, her brow furrowed. The soap dispenser on the wall in front of her….had melted. Looking around, every soap and shampoo dispenser had melted. Stepping back from the water, she held up her hands and focused. Flames leapt from her fingertips, and she gasped. It wasn’t gone.

Sam called out for her, and she put out the flames. She knew he couldn’t see this. It was something she wasn’t sure how she would explain. Possibly a side effect from the crap drug that he gave her? That could work. Carefully she strolled over to the entrance way of the showers. Sam held out a towel for her, and she took it quickly. “I’ve got some clothes here as well. I’ll leave them right here. You can get dressed, and if you like, I’ll take you back to your cell.” Without a word she dried off and dressed before stepping out into the hall with him. He smiled and gave her a nod. The two didn’t speak as she made her way back to her cell. He carried a fresh blanket for her. The memories would stand no chance at fading away once she was back inside. As she entered, the smell of sex still hung heavy in the cell. Turning back to face Sam, she finally spoke, asking him, “Do you have a cigarette I can have?” He gave her a smile. “Sure. I’ll allow it.” As he reached for his cigarettes, she noticed his key card. When he reached out to give her the cigarette she took it. His hand was still holding it as his eyes widened.

“Give me your keycard.”
“No..Ms. Mayfair. I can’t.”
“Give it to me, and I might let you live.”
Sam was stunned. “Ms. Mayfair, please. Don’t…..” He grabbed his chest. “I’m burning your lungs Sam. Give me the fucking keycard, or I’ll kill you and take it.” His fingers fumbled as he pulled it free from his belt and handed it to her. “Now please. Stop. It…..”
“Hurts? Yeah. It looks like it does. It looks painful. That’s what he said to me too. Turns out he was right, but you know what Sam? I am not some patient here with a number. I am not some freak. I am Kaige Victoria Lopez. Born to Vincent and Anastasia Lopez. I was abandoned as a child, but I….survived. I did not survive only to die in this place, and I will not stay here.” The heat he felt in his chest grew stronger. “You said..you’d let me live.”
“No. I said I might let you live. I lied. One thing this place taught me is not to trust anyone. Too bad you didn’t learn that lesson. You shouldn’t smoke Sam. It’s bad for you.” The man fell to the floor, clutching his chest. Smoke escaped his nose, and his breathing as no more. She grabbed the blanket he had been carrying and quickly covered his body. Anyone passing by would think it was her. It would buy her some time, the time she needed.

The door to the cell was still opened, and Kaige slipped out of it, heading towards the elevators. She paused, seeing a door with the words Nurse’s Lounge on it. Knowing she would stand out in her clothes, Kaige slipped inside and began to look through the lockers. She found with Daniella’s name on it. Swallowing hard, she opened it and pulled out what she had on before changing into her uniform. It fit, or so she thought. The locker next to hers’ belonged to a red haired nurse who was careless enough to leave her ID badge hanging. Kaige snapped it up and quickly left, finding the elevator. It was all the way up this time.

When the doors opened, suddenly she felt as though she were in another world. It was bright and beautiful, and she saw no guards. She headed towards the glass doors, expecting to be stopped at any moment. Her fingers grasped the handle of the door, and she looked back one final time. As she turned her head forward once more, she caught sight of the security camera. A smile spread across her face as she starred into it. They would go back and see this footage. They would see the smile on her face. So raising her hand, wanting to display that her powers were still intact, she remembered Akila’s words. They had measures in place to stop the patients here. She would alert them if she did that. So instead Kaige lifted her middle finger before pushing the doors opened and leaving Eternal Peaks. Much to her horror, there was a gate. The guards noticed her. Looking away, she held up the badge of the nurse. Not questioning it, the guards opened the gate and wished her a good day. Kaige stepped through, finally free. As the gate closed, she slowly walked away. The further she got, the faster her heart pounded. Once she was out of sight of the guards, she broke into a run heading into the forest and towards the town. KM9449 was no more. Kaige Mayfair was now free.

Tags: Nysa, Arek
Day : 2​

Arek kept an eye on Nysa, listening to her. He suppressed a smirk. Siren. He could hear it in the voice. Not the first time he'd heard a tone like that. Likely wouldn't be the last either.
"I'm not completely heartless. We can swing by the office, get you a few patches to stop the leaking." He offered. No sense in you having to wake in in quite that kind of state." He mused. There was a smirk on his face, one that seemed...a little off. A little scheming, a little underhanded. "Unless that's what you'd prefer."

Hl3MmHh_zpsztwrrj47.jpg

The halls
Tags: Arek

She shook her head and shrugged, letting him go so she could skip ahead, still in nothing but her shorts, her red hair bouncing along with her tits, "nah sugar, I'll be all healed up by then. We supernaturals aren't THAT slow at healing."

She wasn't about to give away how fast she could heal, but neither did she want to go and get patched up, otherwise he would notice the missing wounds.

"Just escort this pretty ass back to its cell and I'll behave, "she giggled, passing down the semi dark corridor as half the lights had been turned off to signal it was after curfew, "girls got to get her beauty sleep."

The halls
Tags: Arek​

Arek looked at her, and the smile stayed put. He slowed his pace a little, wanting to draw out the moment.
"I know all about how you creatures heal." He said plainly. Thenn he grinned, but it was not a calming thing. It spoke of hidden malice. "You're not like Aglaope, are you? You're what, a few centuries into life? Maybe it's what the doc did to your voice, might be throwing me off. You don't have teh skin tone, nor the hair colour to be from Agalope's line. I'm thinking Peisinoe, maybe Molpe if the blood has been thinned a lot. But you don't look like a half blood." He observed, casually listing off three of the lines of descent for the Siren race. The grin remained. He leaned a little closer to her, his voice barely above a whisper now, making sure no security would pick her up.

"They don't know, do they? Where your people come from? That there's still pocketrs of your kind living, do they? They think you're unique, don't they?" He asked her. His voice fell another notch down. "But we both know that's not true...don't we?"

Hl3MmHh_zpsztwrrj47.jpg

Halls

Nysali was in shock. She did her best to remain smiling and looking giddy, wanting no one to see through it. But this man knew more than he left on and it sent a shiver of worry down her spin. How did he know these things? How come the institute remained in blissfully unaware? She couldn't let this news spread of the others, or they'd all be kidnapped.

"What do you want?" she snapped back, her mouth inches from his as she too leaned, keeping her voice low but enticing, "My body? A favor? What will it take to keep your mouth silent about my kind."

Halls
Tags: Nysa​

Arek smiled with such malice, so much vicious undertone.
"Maybe just to see you sweat. Maybe just so that you can know that everything you really value, I can take from you in an instant. They'd pay me handsomely for it too. So on that note..." He swept his card at the door access to her room, and stood up straight, a hand on her collarbone, adn shoved her, sending her sprawling intot he room. "...sleep well child of Achelous. We'll be in touch soon." He let the door slam shut with finality. He walked away, whistling. A good day after all.

Hl3MmHh_zpsztwrrj47.jpg

Her cell

No one, not in five years, had actually put a tendril of fear in her like Arel did. Sure Dr. Gregor was rough, but she knew he would not kill her. Same with Rufio. They could get handsy and poke at her, but they'd never break her. But this man...this guard was the first to get under her skin, threatening not herself but her kind. He couldn't possibly know where they hid? Could he?

As he tossed her into the cell she tripped and fell, unable to snap back until the door was already closed and he was walking away, smug as ever. Nysa pulled herself into bed, hiding the frown on her face. He knew more than any of these fools. Who else had he told? I can't let him spread that knowledge... If word spreads, then my kind will be hunted. And I will no longer hold ground here. The bastard. Breathe Nysali. We can fix this. He isn't immune to your voice. I just have to catch him off guard. And if that fails... I'll kill him.

Tag: Nysa.

[Arriving from Cell Block C – post #347]

The elevator doors opened and out marched Rufio Arellano, a haughty smirk on his lips. He had for once actually did the moral obligation required of his profession, having saved a life (or so he assumed). News of further complications had not reached him as Rupinder Vera took charge of the patient, leaving Rufio to complete his earlier objective. Which was punishing a certain siren slut for her prank in his office. This time he was going to ensure the bitch did not control him or have any fun. It angered him how Nysa could get out of so many disciplinary punishments from him but turning rape and torture into a mutual fuck. But not this time.

He passed by Kaige’s cell, not noticing something was wrong when he glanced at it. She was still there, or so he assumed. Where else would she go? No, she’d probably still be on the floor, just as she left her, broken and wounded. It was natural that she would simply lay like she was dead. She had deserved it. He came to Nysali’s cell soon after and opened the cell, not even checking the feed to see if she was in. Rufio should have, for she was not here. Strange. Where would she be so early in the morning? Perhaps she had wind of his coming and had hidden herself. It would be the first wise thing she had done during her tenure here.

Rufio returned to the corridor, not dissuaded at all by these delays. He would have her soon enough. Wherever she might have gone in the Institution, he would find her. He checked the feed and saw Nysa arrive, before departing again after a guard brought her back. It showed her moving up the corridor towards the elevators. But where? Maybe to see Kaige for their next session of mischief? Not on his watch. And it would be interesting to have the two together, where he could rub salt in Kaige’s wounds by then punishing Nysa for their insult towards him. Not to mention driving a wedge between them when he told the siren bitch it had been Kaige who ratted her out in the throes of pleasure. With a smirk, Rufio marched back to Kaige’s cell. Even if Nysa was not here, he could still add more insult to injury.

He opened the cell door and stepped in…

600full-hattie-watson.jpg

Kaige’s Cell
Tags: Roofloops

Nysa had gotten up at the start of curfew, making it straight for the showers with her trusty sidekick, Elijah. After that was said and done and her body was cleaned she adorned new, fresh clothing, her breasts finally hidden under the insitute assigned tank tops, although barely.

"Gotta go visit my girl," she chirped, leaving him behind and skipping her way down to the cell, wondering what wonderful trouble they could make today. She was definitely enjoying the pyro and what she had to offer.

The cells were all unlocked now with curfew being over, and one look into the wide glass that took up the corridor walls showed her Kaige asleep in bed. There was no privacy in Block A, as there was none on Block B either. Anyone could simply look in when passing, and cameras on the ceiling kept an eye on them all as well. There were no blindspots, no ways to hide. Only Block C had full cells made of concrete, and even then they had cameras in each cell, monitoring them. It was a case of Big Brother if Nysa ever saw one.

Stepping inside the first smell she got was the strong scent of cum. It hit her hard, but made her smile. Seemed Kaige had gotten frisky while the siren wasn't around. Or perhaps she found another toy? Either way, Nysa would want a piece. Grinning, she walked right up to the bed, "Wake up little Red. New day, new trouble. Hey sugar, c'mon!"

Kneeling, she shook Kaige gently, but she didn't stir. She could hear footsteps down the hall and turned to see Dr. Arellano passing by, looking like he was on a mission. Thank god its not for me.

Turning her attentions back to Kaige she shook her harder this time, and the blanket fell a little, exposing salt and pepper hair, "What the-" pulling the blanket back even more she realized it was not Kaige at all. It was a guard, his face deathly white and still. The smell of burning flesh hit her now that she was leaning over him, masked before by the scent of cum. Oh fuck, what did you do Red? Where are you? You're gonna get yourself shipped down to Block C again kid. Unless I can clean up. She'll owe me. Mmmmm...that's not a bad thing.

Pulling the blanket down to the floor she began rolling the body onto it, rolling him up in it with the intention of dragging him out. How she would hide it she didn't know, but there'd be a lot of covering up to do, and a lot of blow jobs in her future. And Kaige's when she got her hands on that girl. She'd owe the siren at least a month's worth of orgasms for this. But even as she started rolling the door opened and Nysa looked up, expecting to see Kaige.

"There you are, what the hell hap- Dr. Arellano! Uh...I can explain!"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom