Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

|| Cell Block A ||

Status
Not open for further replies.

Name: Rufio Arellano
Tag: Nysa.

Rufio gazed from Nysa to the body on the floor, clearly dead. Something was clearly afoot here. A dead body in Kaige’s cell, but the patient in question missing. Had she killed this poor fellow after Rufio had raped her? He had barely been gone an hour after doing the deed. So where was the bitch? With the door still open behind him, Rufio leaned back and shouted. “Find patient KM9449! Now!” He roared at the guards, who began to hustle about. He then turned back to Nysa, reaching behind him and closing the doors. Then he began to approach her, face firmly set in a casual expression.

“I’m sure you can. But I don’t want to hear your explanations, slut.” Rufio said and when he neared Nysa close enough, he reeled his hand back and promptly backhanded her, with enough force to knock her to the ground. Rufio then prodded the dead body, confirming that the guard was dead. “Where is the bitch, huh? I know you had a hand in this. When the Board hears that their pet siren is conspiring with patients to murder staff members…ohh boy are they going to put you through the works. You’ll die of course at the end, but only after a long, slow arduous process. Bits and pieces at a time, Nysali. But it won’t be no loss.” He said, turning to face her now. He booted her hard in the stomach to keep her pinned on the ground. Leaning down, he grinned at her.

“We’ll just find another siren slut to take your place. If there’s one, there’s bound to be more. Tell me, do you have any sisters? I’m sure they’d love to come here and have as much fun as you did.”

Leaning down, he grabbed Nysa by her hair and yanked her up, slamming her against the cell wall, his hand coming over her neck to choke her. He didn’t want to hear her talk, knowing what power she might have in her voice. For a moment he simply squeezed, counting off the seconds in his head. Five….ten…fifteen…twenty…twenty-three… The cell door behind opened but Rufio didn’t let up, simply glancing at his shoulder as he continued to choke Nysa. “What is it?” He demanded of the intrusion.

“Sir, Patient KM9449 is nowhere on the premises. We believe she may have escaped.” The guard answered.

“Oh really? And how did you idiots let that happen? Never mind, I probably can guess the answer.” Rufio said. “Tell the others to organize a search party. And inform the authorities in town to keep an eye out for her. I will put this little bitch to the test and see if she knows anything. They were very close after all.” Rufio explained, finally letting up on his chokehold of Nysa, allowing her to fall to the ground. He dismissed the guard with a wave and then knelt down to Nysa’s eye level.

He slapped her again.

“Where is she? I know you know. You two are best friends now, aren’t ya? The fuck Rufio Arellano club, I suppose. Did you enjoy fucking in my office? Oh yes, I’m aware. Kaige told me everything. Said it was all your idea. She threw you under the bus, you miserable little bitch. Left you here with a body to clean up and to take the fall while she got away. Are you going to let her get away with it? Come on, you can tell me.” Rufio said calmly, before slapping her again. “Speak up, bitch!”

600full-hattie-watson.jpg

Kaige’s Cell
Tags: Mean old Roofloops

Nysa bristled as the door shut, knowing nothing good came from being alone in a room with him. She knew from experience. She went to stand but he was quicker, crossing the room in a couple strides and backhanding her. Nysali reeled back, her face stinging from his touch as she fell back down to her knees. She looked up at him, but there was no pain in her face, no shred of anger or annoyance. She looked calm actually, as if none of this fazed her as she listened.

Then slowly a smile pulled at her lips as she attempted to stand again, looking him straight in the eye, "Oh sweetie, you think they'd kill me? Did you forgot I'm on the no-kill list? It's okay sugar, with old age comes failure of memory."

What came next she almost expected, knowing he'd lash back for her insults. And he did, grabbing her red curls and yanking her up as she bit back a yelp. With a hard shove she hit the wall, the air escaping her lungs and before she could breath in his hands stretched around her neck, cutting her airway. She didn't gasp, or struggle for air. That was what he wanted, to see her panic and struggle. Instead she closed her eyes...and enjoyed it. Her throat vibrated as a moan bubbled up and her hands ran down her body, feeling herself.

"Don't stop," she choked out, winking at him just as a guard entered. His news hit Nysa with a shock. Escaped? When? How? Is she alright? What was that girl thinking? And why the hell didn't she tell me?

Dr. Arellano finally let her go and her knees buckled, making her slide down the wall. While she enjoyed it, she was dizzy and light headed now, making standing up and taking him on a little hard. Instead she tried to clear her mind, knowing this was only a taste of what Rufio had to come. As if he heard her thoughts he reached down and slapped her, knocking her back. She leaned back, listening to his accusing words and realizing they had no more clue about this than she did. And Dr. Arellano assumed she knew just where Kaige had run off to. No, she didn't tell me sugar, Nysa thought, a little hurt at hearing Kaige had ratted her out, She must have...or else he wouldn't have known. Fuck girl, that's cold. Then again...this is Roofloops.

Folding her arms over her chest she shrugged in defiance, "Well one of us had to keep you busy while the other escaped sugar. You think she left me behind. All planned."

It was a blatant lie, but Nysa pulled it off flawlessly, "Go ahead baby. Punish me. Torture me. I'll never tell you where she went!"

That's right Rufio, focus on torturing me. On getting my information. That'll buy Kaige more time. God Red, you owe me kid.

Lists could be altered. Minds could be changed. Rufio had a connection with Candice that could easily override any no-kill order. And given the confession that Nysa just gave, even if it was a lie, would provide Rufio with all the evidence he needed to break Nysa down from Block A status to just another scum bag in C. He looked down at her, hands on his hips, eyebrows raised in a somewhat expression of disbelief at her words. So brave and for what? To protect that whore of a redhead who had left her behind? Rufio threw his head back and laughed.

“With or without you, we’ll find her anyways. A bitch like her wouldn’t know what to do in the outside world. The moment she shows her powers, someone will sell her out, just like she did to you. She’ll be right back here, alongside you, awaiting execution. Because other than pleasing my cock, you’re no good for anything. But don’t worry, I’ll be sure to let you watch as I first squeeze the life out of Kaige, then do the same to you.” Rufio sneered, leaning down to grab Nysa by her hair and pick her up again, dragging her up.

“You think a list will protect you? You just gave me all the evidence I needed to take you off of it. You just admitted to conspiring to help a patient escape. That bears the death penalty, you know.” Without warning, Rufio struck Nysa again, a hard blow to the side of her face that would definitely break the skin and send her down to the floor again. He walked over to the dead guard, unrolling him from the blanket with his foot, before snatching cuffs from the man’s belt. He came over to Nysa, jabbed his knee into the woman’s back, and twisted her arms behind her. He cuffed them, wrist to wrist, and made sure they were tight. Then he dragged her up again by her hair.

“Tell me Nysa…how do you fare in heat? A siren like you must love the water, so what happens when you are put in the opposite environment? Come, let us do an experiment.” Rufio said with a smirk, turning to direct Nysa out of Kaige’s cell and down to her own. He opened the door to her cell and kicked her into it, before booting up the monitor. The temperature he spiked suddenly high, thirty-five degrees Celsius or ninety degrees Fahrenheit. Then Rufio stood at the window and began to watch her.

Kaige’s Cell
Tags: Roofloops

Nysa had expected his cruel words, but the way he whipped her around, smacking and throwing her continued to catch her off balance, knowing her about. At one point he hit her quite hard on the side of the head, and her ears rang loud and painfully as she knelt on the floor, her knees feeling bruised and cold. Suddenly his foot was on her back, forcing her down as he cuffed her, and Nysa didn't move. There was simply no use in fighting him.

As he lifted her up though, she grit her teeth at the pain, staring him in the eye as her upper lip curled back in disgust. She would give this man nothing. Nothing, that is, until he mentioned his newfound form of punishment and Nysa paled. Heat? How did he know heat hurt her? Was this a wild guess, because it sure was accurate. She didn't try to struggle until they neared her cell and then she kicked out, trying to push into Rufio and stop from being forced inside. However no amount of struggling worked and he quickly threw her in, cranking the temperature up on the monitor. Instantly, Nysa was sweating. In minutes her skin was dry and beginning to crack.

Soon she was screaming.

At first she had simply asked him to let her out now, trying to play cool. But after a minute her conversation became a rant, practically begging him to let her go. After another ten she was pressing against the walls for anything cold, yelling profanities at him and hitting the door, desperately wanting air and water. By half an hour in she was screaming, clawing against the glass as she tried in vain to find a way out.

"PLEASE!" she cried out, banging her fist against the glass but she was too weak from the heat to put any force into it. Her skin was cracked and beginning to bleed, and her throat felt hoarse and sore, the lack of water , making her words come out low and almost gravelly.

Tag: Arek​

Arek was not happy. At all.

He'd been here less than a full 24 hours, and since he'd been here, everything was coming apart at the seams. Dead guards, some kind of weird sexual activity, and now, to top it all off, an escape. Arek was cursing a storm, looking over the footage that they had of her leaving, and he grit his teeth at Kaige mocking the cameras as she fled. Someone was not going to be fired over this, someone was going to die for this. One of the other guards poked their heads into the room.
"Orders?" He asked.
"Lock this fucking place down, get everyone moving. Don't care about shifts, just get them moving. Full head count, all hands on deck. Where's Candice?" Arek demanded.
"Records show she left. Headed for town."
"Fine fucking time for that. Right then. Code red. In light of the security breach, I'm assuming immediate emergency control of the facility. Now, this girl, she had a friend. The Siren? Where is she?"
"Um...I thin she's with Dr. Rufio."
"Oh that's just perfect. Move out, now." Arek was on his feet, lifting his belt, strapping on the tools of his trade.

It wasn't far to reach Kaige's cell, and even from there Arek could here the sounds coming from within. He felt a flame light off in him, his temper flaring. The only lead he had, and a doctor was killing her.
"You! Doctor! Drop the temperature and open the door or I swear by all the Gods and their mothers you will not like the result." Arek roared as he came closer, five security personnel in tow, and he extended a stell baton as he came close, a clear warning that this was going to be a short conversation one way or another.

Tag: Nysa, Arek.

It was a first in seeing Nysa panic, her feeble attempts to back out of the cell caught by Rufio’s mind. Was there indeed a fear of intense heat, the opposite of her natural climate? For a while, he watched her and was intrigued by the results. As the temperature climbed, so too did a change come over the once beautiful siren. She began to crack and scream. Not her moans of pleasure that she would give at simple blows of physicality. No, these were actual screams of pain, which would curl the toes of a lesser man or woman. But for Rufio, they were like music to his ears.

He calmly took out his cell phone and began to type up an email to his boss, Candice Whitehorn. He slowly punched the keys, explaining in detail Kaige’s escape and Nysa’s compliancy. He asked permission to remove her no-kill status and to request to be allowed to interrogate the co-conspirator. And against this backdrop, he simply smiled as Nysa screamed, begged, and cursed. This was so not like her at all. He was beginning to enjoy seeing the siren lose her cool. The bitch deserved no less though.

The email was sent and Rufio looked up, smirking with pleasure as Nysa banged the glass. She was growing desperate and with good reason. Her skin cracked and bled and she no longer looked anything like the beauty she was before. Her voice was weak, once the source of her power, now reduced to wheezing and cackling. He did nothing though, simply observing her uncaringly as she pounded on the glass and begged.

It was unfortunate he simply could not let the bitch die a slow death like she deserved. But until Rufio received word from Candice, he could not follow through completely with this. Still, a few more moments wouldn’t hurt, causing him to cross his arms before someone shouted for him. Rufio glanced calmly as a troop of guards came stamping towards him, hurling orders and threats. Rufio simply quirked his eyebrows. Who the hell is this? His eyes fluttered to the baton and snorted, reaching over to dial down the temperature. Someone wasn’t playing games.

“Don’t tell me you have a soft spot for this little bitch.” Rufio muttered in reply, turning the temperature down to mild, not too hot, but not cold or humid either. “I’m in the middle of an interrogation here. What authority do you have to impede my work? Or perhaps you want a crack at her yourself? By all means, do your worse. That is, if you can stand to look at her miserable state.” He said with a snicker and a shrug, folding his arms again and watching as Nysa recovered from the rise in temperature, now dipping down as it grew colder and colder. He didn’t care, thinking these men came for vengeance, as guards often did when one of their own were hurt.

He fully believed it was only a matter of time before he got Nysa to talk and tell him where Kaige went off to. Now that he knew how to lay the hurt, the bitch siren wouldn’t think twice about crossing him.

Tag: Nysa, Arek.​

Arrogance. This whole building stank of it, and people like this were exactly why. Already short on patience, the simple sneering nature of the doctor was stoking the flames further.
"By the authority of the Board of Directors, in the event of a security breach the acting head of security will have complete and unfettered control over the facility and all staffers. And as for your interrogation...who in the fuck do you think you are? You are a doctor, not a member of security. You are here to do experiments, not to do any kind of interrogations. Your methods are sloppy and you are far outside of your purview doctor." Arek pounded the door release, letting out a wash of air. As Arek was about to step into the room, he turned to the other security men. "He takes a step in any direction without my say so, taze him and throw in a cell down on C Block. I'll be dealing with him later." He stepped over to Nysa.

Two of the guards looed at Rufio and drew the small handheld tazers from their belts, holding them ready, but not aimed. Whatever else they were, they were good at following orders.

She was in rougher shape than she looked, and she looked like miles of bad road through hell. Arek removed his canteen, and unstoppered it. He dribbled water onto her skin, just a little. The effect was fast, the sin blushing with new life again, taking in the moisture to fuel it's own regeneration. He dribbled more on her, specifically on her lips before bringing the bottle to her mouth to let her drink. She was useless if she couldn't talk.
"Child of Achelous, hear me." He said quietly to her in Greek. "Tell me where she went. Do it, or I'm going to bring a replacement for you and let the man finish what he started with the heat." He all but whispered to her.

Her Cell

This was true torture. Not the fun stuff Rufio usually dished. This was a whole new ball game. She screamed, banging against the glass as her body dried and cracked, slowly dying. She couldn't survive heat. Fuck, she needed water. Water.

"Please!" she cried, but no tears came out, "Rufio please! Let me out! I'll...I'll cooperate! Just let me out!"

Suddenly the temperature started to lower and her knees buckled, Nysa sliding to the floor as she coughed and gasped for air, her body screaming with pain. She barely registered the other voices, or that anything was happening until the door cracked open, letting more of the air out and cooling the temperature further. She sucked the cool air in, shaking on the floor. And then he stepped in; Arek. She had expected Rufio and his cruelty, not this man. To her surprise he poured water over her worst spots, healing them as she sucked in the moisture. Then he pushed the canteen to her lips and she drank greedily, feeling her voice return as the water soothed her soul.

"You speak greek?" she asked in her native tongue, a little impressed, "Thank you for the water Arek. But I do not know where she went. This is the truth. Please, please don't leave me in here. I will die."

stana-katic-castle.jpg

On her way to Dr. Vera
Tags: Open

Meanwhile Candice was rushing through the halls, stressed beyond belief. Her niece was gone. Gone. And worse yet, Candice couldn't go searching for her until she dealt with this damning wolf project. And to add to matters, there had been an incident overnight with a werewolf and Rupi hadn't signed off on any execution orders. Now she needed to clean up this mess, start the experiment, and find her niece. How the hell did this facility still run?

As she raced, she got a text and looked down. No shit Rufio, I already know she's gone. Wait...conspirator? The siren. Nysa, of course its fucking Nysali. That girl always has her nose in trouble.

They hadn't been able to find a siren in five years. But at this point, Candice cared more for her niece than some slut with a pretty voice. They might not find another, but really, what had Nysa offered them yet? She sent a text, giving him permission to do all that was necessary to get her to talk. Full clearance on her...and her alone. She didn't need Rufio running around rapid without rules. The man was a good fuck, but she knew better than to give him all that power.

Her Cell
Tags:Nysa, Arek​

Arek smiled at her faint surprise.
"Of course I speak Greek. You think I learned of your people and didn't know how to speak to them?" He answered with a faint smirk. "I need more than that child. Something. Anything. If you can give me nothing about her, then I cannot save you. A hint, a suspicion, something." He urged from her.

Her Cell
Tags: Roofloops, Arek

She had to at least give it to the man, he put in the effort. She knew she couldn't trust him, and as suave as he sounded Nysa was sure he was equally dangerous, but after what Rufio had just submitted her to she wanted that shot to go with him over the doctor. He could do plenty worse, how do we know?she thought to herself, studying him and buying time as she healed, Yes, but Roofloop's there is also bent on finding little Red. His favorite pet. He always loved to hurt her most, no wonder the sick bastard wants her back.

Nysa wanted to cooperate for once, which for her was rare within the institute, "I truly know nothing, I was simply goading the doctor, sugar. The last person I saw in this dump was you handsome, last night. But there's a dead body in her cell and a camera outside it. Check the footage and you'll see. I came in late."

She turned and looked through the glass wall at Dr. Arellano still standing there, obviously cocky over finally finding her weak spot. Damn that man. For five years she had held on strong as idiots poked and prodded her and not one had thought to throw her in an oven. Not till today at least.

Tag: Nysa, Arek.

Rufio merely gazed at the guards with the tasers, unimpressed by the threats. He watched Arek move into the cell, giving the traitorous bitch some relief with a drink of cool water. He snorted and threw up his hands, shaking his head. “He is a fucking softie!” He cried aloud in jest, snickering at him, before looking at the guards. “Put those away before you hurt yourself. Your boy ain’t got shit to back up his orders and neither do you. His authority is nothing, for I have the same authority. See?” Rufio said, flicking out his cell, containing the email from Candice.

He stuck his phone in the face of the next ranked guardsman, making sure he saw the line where Candice authorized him directly to conduct the interrogation. “Now unless you want to be working the night shift at some shithole prison in Nevada, I suggest you back the fuck off.” Rufio suddenly growled at them, brushing by them. He had Candice’s backing, the head of the Board itself. He could overrule the Acting Head of Security. "Touch me and you'll be the ones in Block C." He warned.

He didn’t interfere though, instead pressing the intercom button fearlessly despite the orders against him. To stop him would be to defy the Board, as he now had Candice’s backing. “You’re wasting your breath, Munroe. The bitch doesn’t respond to kindness and common courtesy. She'll drink it in and piss it back out in your face with her bullshit answers. Now get your ass back to securing your so-called security breech and leave the interrogation to the experts, because it clearly isn’t you and your lot if you let this whole situation happen in the first place. You want to know who the fuck I am? How about the man whose about to save your fucking job when I find out where the patient KM9449 ran off to.” Rufio stated with an arrogant smirk.

Arek nodded faintly. There was scarcely anything left of Nysa in that healing husk. Knowing as much about Sirens as he did, there was very nearly zero chance that she was still holding out on him. He put his canteen away, and stood up, listening to Arellano prattle from outside his cell. Arek strode swiftly to the door, stepping out.
"Um, sir, he's raised a point about authority-" one of the guards started. Arek was having none of it.
"Candice Whitehorn is under investigation for her connection to the escape, and by unanimous motion of the board is stripped of her authority until the investigation is concluded. Her authority is gone, and so is yours." He barked out. And without considering it for another moment, made a swift, professional and well practiced motion. His fist crashed into Rufio's ribs, and Arek could feel the bones flex under the blow. Nothing broke, but that was the only mercy he showed.

"I've seen how you people look at your security, like your own personal thugs. Well, the thugs are in charge of the institute until what the hell happened has been established." He looked to the other guards. "Markus! Victor! Take this piece of shit to a cell, I don't care where. If he gives you any trouble at all, break both his knees. This is not a joke or a drill. Amelia, Harken, take the Siren down to B level, stick her in an iso-tank for a few hours. Then get her back in a cell, and keep patrols moving. No one goes anywhere without security personnel escorting them. Detain anyone who protests, no exceptions. Now move it!" Arek stepped into motion, heading away from the cell.

The two security agents assigned to the task both extended steel batons and stepped of either side of Rufio.
"Let's go now. Nice and easy." Victor said with a tone that plainly showed he was not interested in anything that Rufio might say to protest.

Tag: Arek.

An explosion of pain shot throughout Rufio’s gut and he stumbled back a step before he regained himself, slightly doubled over at the blow. His eyes flashed with murderous rage as he panted and slowly recovered his breathing, rising once more to his full height. If the man thought Rufio was still going to give way to the rule of the mighty rather than the intelligent, he was mistaken. He knew the mortal danger he was in, how easily the guards could reduce him to a pile of pulverized flesh. But Rufio, ensnared by his own anger and ego, did not care. Before the guards on either side could approach him, he shot forward quickly and grabbed Arek by his shoulder before he could step away.

He spun the heavy set man around and in turn, smashed his own fist into the man’s chin.

That was all Rufio would remember as Victor raised his baton and whacked Rufio in the back of the head with tremendous force, bloodying his scalp and knocking the doctor out cold. He fell flat at Arek’s feet. “Cocky bastard.” Markus sneered, him and Victor grabbing the unconscious doctor by his arms and moving to drag him away. The patients still in their cells who witnessed the entire exchange hooted and jeered, banging on the glass as Rufio was dragged past.

[Depart to Cell Block C]​

Her Cell
Tags: Roofloops, Arek

Oh hell no.

Nysali started backing away from the glass, scooting her burnt body across the ground as two guards stepped in past Arek, ready to take her. They moved to either side of her, and while she struggled it was near useless, her body in too much pain to lash out at them with any true strength. In the end they got her to her feet and dragged her out, giving her the perfect view of Rufio being knocked out. She almost felt bad for the man, knowing he was simply doing his job. But at the same time Nysa couldn't help but smile. Hopefully that put a notch in the man's ego.

They half-carried, half-dragged her down, all the while letting her remain silent. Idiots. Nysa knew where they were taking her, and knew better than to let them throw her in an isolation tank. It was filled with water, and that meant she would shift, and expose herself. Worse, if a doctor came to fetch her they would see, and stuck in a tiny tank with no way to use her voice sounded like worse torture than the heat. Saving her breath, Nysa hope the trip down would be enough time for her voice to heal, just enough to use.

As they reached the isolation room and stepped in, Nysa threw her feet out, shoving her heels into the tile to stop the procession. Both men paused then tried to pull her but she fought back now, her body a little less burnt.

"Please," she begged, and there it was. The power. Her voice. Nysa smiled, eyes dancing, "C'mon sugars, you don't want to lock up a pretty girl like me in one of those tanks. If I'm all locked up, then how do I do this?"

She dropped both her hands to her sides and grasped each of their groins simultaneously, hearing them both groan a little as she stroked them and giggled, "I'll make you a deal boys. You get something...I get something..."

Fifteen minutes later both men walked out, looking pleased with themselves as they adjusted their uniforms and zipped up their pants, fist bumping one another. Boy was she good.

full-wentworth-miller-with-hair-1365806430.jpg

Block A Halls
Tags: Arek

"Fucking great," Miller swore, stomping through the halls from the elevator. This wasn't suppose to be a stressful year. Just evaluations. But no. Now they had an escaped patient, and from what he could see down the hall, staff turning on each other. He didn't quicken his pace though. He watched them drag Dr. Arellano away and he simply kept walking. He'd get to the doctor shortly.

"Arek," Miller called out as two more guards dragged a particularly familiar red head away. Nysa. Was that girl always in the thick of trouble? She seemed to be in many of the reports, not to mention most of the problems that arose. He could think about it after. Priorities.

"Arek," he stepped up to the man, knowing he held authority here, "Why is Dr. Arellano be escorted away unconsciously? And why is the siren also being dragged off? We have a code red on our hands, we cannot be dicking around mandating the small things. I need you to get into town immediately and track this one. You were the best on your team when you were out hunting nonhumans down. We already have Black Hand out there, doing their best. But they were trained to fight and kill, not track. Go down, take over leadership of Black Hand and find the girl. And be wary, there are plenty of innocent lives down there, as well as a numerous amount of doctors. Any staff who didn't have immediate experiments left to help the search. I need you to control the group down there while I manage up here. I'll be meeting up with you soon."

With that he stepped away, heading in the direction he had seen Rufio dragged away, needing to get things under control so he could go to town.

[Departing to Block C]

Block A Halls
Tags: Arek, Jaime​

Arek felt eh hand on hsi shoulder, let himself turn, but was surprised to see Rufio coming at him so abruptly. The hit wasn't half bad, aided by surprise it staggered him a moment before Victor finished up. Arek actually laughed as they started taking him away.
"Don't break his knees. Cheeky fucker." He gave another chuckle and started to walk away. Miller's arrival was another delay for him. The level of deployment was good, it showed that someone was at least awake at the helm.

Arek made a straight line for the front door, only to be stopped by one scientist.
"Wait! Just a moment!" Jaime said, his arms spread, a vial of some liquid in his hands.
"Make it good." Arek growled.
"THis. It's a drug we've synthesized. It can suppress the abilities of someone like the escapee." Arek cocked his head, adn held out a hand. Jaime passed the vial over.
"Now get behind a locked door somewhere, or get a security agent to escort you. Thanks." Arek brushed past him. Time to go to work.

[Exit to Front doors]

[Arriving from Cell Block C – post #352]

An hour later, Rufio Arellano arrived back on the floor.

He still had a few dull points of pain lingering in his body. His ribs, the back of his skull, not to mention a throbbing headache. He was in little mood for bullshit now, his once normal and guarded, passive expression now curled up in a sneer as he sought his prey. He had gone to his office to change into fresh garments, his previous soaked by the cold water dumped on him. He arrived at the isolation tanks and opened the door, expecting to find Nysa in one of the large cylinders. Now it would be her turn for a rude awakening.

“Where are you, little fish…” He murmured, closing the door behind him and moving to inspect each tank to locate her body.

Isolation

They had forgot to put her in one. So busy with their pleasure, neither of them had realized they had left her free, the isolation tank opened but not locked up. Bad for them, wonderful for her. Still Nysa didn't slip out right away. She was indeed in pain and she needed water. And if there was a lockdown outside, there'd be no way she could slip to the showers. So instead she sat in the tank for an hour, letting it heal her. At first her tail didn't even appear, her skin was too burnt. But when she started feeling the tingle of her scales she climbed out and wiped herself off, shutting the tank.

Just then the door clicked. Nysa bolted behind the tank, ducking low as she watched a familiar pair of shoes stride in. Rufio. Wonderful. There was no way she could sneak by, and he was bound to find her. Nysas only option was to surprise him, and hopefully knock him down long enough to run.

Waiting until he was bent over she suddenly jumped out and lunged. Instantly she realized her mistake, there being water on the tiled floor from her getting out. She slipped, knocking into his legs instead of tackling him as her head hit the ground. For a minute her vision went dark, and she groaned from the idiocy of her judgement.

When her sight came back she blinked under the harsh light before looking up into the very familiar angry eyes of Dr. Arellano.

"Surprise?" She shrugged.

The bitch was nowhere in sight. Out of the dozen or so tanks, he did not find the ravishing siren in any of them. He knew she would not be missed. Combined with liquid she would take on that disgusting fish look that was her apparent natural form. And in none did he find any of that grotesque shape or form. He began to get the impression that Nysa had weaseled her way out somehow at the end, that maybe whoever Arek sent was not used to the siren’s wiles and seduction. If she had indeed turned the tables on her escort then they could easily have another escaped patient on their hands. Rufio sighed, rolling his eyes. The last few days had been a shit storm.

Then he heard something from his side and flinched, fearing yet another jumping from behind that would put him unconscious. He turned but would have been too slow to meet the attack, if there had been one. Instead he was nudged firmly by his legs, looking down to see a mop of hair as Nysa slipped and fell. He glared down at her, unamused by the antics. Was that supposed to have been an attack? With a snarl, he raised his foot and brought it down hard on the woman’s hair, pinning it down roughly. In the same movement, he reeled his hand back and promptly struck her hard in the head, hitting the side of her temple. He intended to knock her flat and out cold.

“Pitiful bitch. You’re mine now. No guards or bullshit to save you. I can kill you and no would bat an eye.” He sneered down at her, not caring if she could hear or not. “We’re going to have a little fun.” Rufio said, moving to pick her up and lurch her over a shoulder. “Just you and me doll.” He added with a lick of his lips, before slapping her rear and moving to trudge out of the room. Like a hunter he carried his prized catch back to his lair, his personal lab, where he laid her out on a table. He strapped her down and turned on a camera to record his work.

This was going to be fun. Heat torture, piercings, beatings, drug treatment, sensitivity inducement, and the best of all, unfettered rape. Nothing would be held back, until he had in his hands the whereabouts of her fellow conspirator.

His lab

Nysa breath came out a loud humph as he picked her up and tossed her over his shoulder. As she tried to focus from the pain in her head, Rufio took her to his lab. She recognized it immediately, how pristine it looked and yet how horrible it smelled, the scent of blood unable to be washed away from this room. Struggling against him, Rufio had the upper hand, strapping her down to his table and she feebly fought against him.

"There's nothing more I can tell you!" she yelled at him, piercing him with her stare, "Please, this is fruitless."

He ignored her though, and she shrank back into the table. This was the cruel Rufio she was dealing with. There would be no mercy, no tender touches today. Her body shook at the look in his eyes. For the first time here, she wasn't sure she'd survive. Something ruffled inside her head, a thought, a feeling.

"No...don't come..." she whispered, closing her eyes, "I can do this...I can...wait...wait..."

Rufio slowly slid on the black latex gloves, humming to himself. Before him on a steel table were two stainless steel rings, detachable on one end, with a sharp needle next to them. There was also a small mechanical torch, which could produce a very intense flame at the turn of a nob. Rufio slapped the final glove on before he started up the torch, picking up the needle and proceeding to heat up the sharp, pointy end to a white-hot temperature. He could feel it radiating off as he nodded with satisfaction and picked up one of the rings, turning around.

Behind him was a large rack in the shape of a X, with a pretty little siren chained to it, arms and legs spread. Her body would be covered in welts from head to toe where he had lashed her during her interrogation, but to little avail beyond his own pleasure. Nysali it seemed was either very stubborn in withholding information or she truly knew nothing about Kaige’s escape or whereabouts. In any case, Rufio was not going to stop. He hadn’t raped her yet, knowing she was practically immune to it. But to other things, such as heat and pain, she could not last forever. Now he was going to make a few additions to her body.

Approaching her naked shape, Rufio reached out and pinched her nipple between his fingers, pulling and twisting it to help it into a nice, firm shape. In his other, he held the needle, still white hot. He brought it before Nysa’s face, letting her feel its warmth as he moved it back and forth between her eyes, seeing if she was still conscious after the last session they had just had. “I’m going to ask you again.” Rufio said, for perhaps the twentieth time. “Where is Kaige Mayfair? Where did she run off to? I want to know everything about her escape.” He demanded, twisting her nipple painfully in one hand. He lined up the pointy end of the needle to the side of the bud, intending to pierce it painfully.

“Are you going to lie to me again or tell me what I want to hear?”

His lab

Her eyes fluttered open at the sound of a metal hiss, seeing the flame, before fluttering shut again. Her body ached, little bruises and welts covering her pristine skin as she hung on his rack, not unfamiliar with it. Boy, did Rufio love to torture her. And she was holding out, although barely. She hadn't spoken a word to him for the first while, not even screaming. Eventually when the pain had got too much she simply resorted to telling him she knew nothing. Of course Roofloops wouldn't believe her. But still, she did not scream. Nysali would never give him that satisfaction, not today. He had already uncovered a weak spot, and while he hadn't broken her, he had definitely but a chink in her armor. If Arek hadn't come to her rescue and shut the "let's cook a siren" party down, Nysa would already be dead.

Thank god for the guard man.

Her head drooped low, heavy with exhaustion from the hours he had already spent torturing her. It only rose when she felt his fingers pinch her nipple, her breath coming in as a sharp gasp as her eyes fluttered open and drooped low, unable to focus on the hot metal flashing before her eyes. She could feel the heat though and it made her body inch back into the rack, wanting nothing to do with it.

"I know nothing," she coughed out, trying to gain the energy to open her eyes long enough to look him in the eye, "What...are you going to do now Roofloops?"

She could feel the sharp, razor hot edge of the metal against her nipple and faked a grin, just to aggravate him, "Yeah gunna poke me with your hot stick baby? Going to...pierce me hard? Ha. Go ahead, at least this one's bigger than yours."

Rufio felt as if he already knew the answer that would come from Nysa’s mouth before he asked. It had been the same for the past 36 hours. He had ensured the siren would not have any periods of sleep lasting more than a few hours, keeping her deprived of rest. Yet still she managed to remain stubborn, Rufio’s face remaining passive as she insulted him and his member. How contradictory she was, switching from moaning about his cock to insulting it’s size. That is perhaps why no one would ever take her seriously in this place. But Rufio would find a use for her.

“I know how you enjoy the heat. Shame you don’t have a tan yet.” He simply replied with a smirk, pinching her nipple and twisting it as he tugged it from her body, stretching it out. The white hot needle he lined up alongside it and glancing into Nysa’s face, he grinned as wildly as he could and drove the point into the sensitive flesh of her bud. There was a short searing noise as the point stabbed into her nipple, but did not pierce through all the way to her other side. As it began to burn the inside of her nipple, Rufio began to jab and stab the needle into her, punching a small hole until the needle burst clean to the other side.

Rufio immediately dropped the needle to the floor where it could cool off, before leaning forward, eyes still on Nysa’s face, as he put her nipple in his mouth. He suckled her wound and blood that flowed freely with a single motion, his teeth tugging her flesh before he released it and grinned with bloody teeth. Taking the ring, he unhooked the two ends and shoved one point through the hole he had made, before clipping it together to form a solid band. He then tugged the ring with a look of appreciation, pulling her wounded nipple this way and that in a painful fashion.

He smiled. “It suits you, I think. Shall we move to the other now?” Rufio asked, bending over to pick up the needle and move to reheat it.

His lab

Gritting her teeth, Nysali prepared for the pain. As the hot point pierced in she gasped, but wouldn't give him more than that, watching his pleasure as he pushed it through further. Her nipple sizzled and screamed in pain, but she showed little sign of it, closing her eyes to hide it.

"Is that all sugar?" she whispered, opening her eyes again as the needle pierced cleanly through and dropped out. His mouth came down and suckled on it, cleaning the blood off. Her body couldn't help but feel turned on, as she looked away and groaned a bit.

"You trying to torture me or play with me baby?"

She knew the answer, and sure enough his mouth moved away and a metal ring appeared, her eyes a little more open to see it now with the pain searing through her breast. Her body was already working on closing the wound, so as he pushed the ring through it bit at her healing skin harder, making her hiss in pain. The hiss became a giggle, then a fit of giggles as she wiggled her breasts.

"Oooh, my first piercing. Now I'm a real badass."

As she wiggled and bounced her breasts he grabbed the ring, pulling at it and cutting off her giggle as she groaned, this time not in pleasure. She bit back a cry as he tugged the tender flesh harshly with the ring, her body still healing.

"I think it suits me too," she forced a grin, internally biting at the pain lanching through her chest. Damn this man, damn him.

"Another one? Yes baby please. I need the matching set."

She giggled and dropped her head back, looking like a mad woman who found these tortures fun. If she was honest with herself she probably was mad. A part of her did like this, wanted this. If Rufio had cared to check when he had welted her, she had been soaked below. Even now, with the biting pain in her nipples, it stirred her desires, making her other nipple taut and ready for him. Perhaps she was mad. But as Nysa always told them, she loved it rough.

Nysa’s playful demeanor did not irk Rufio this time. He knew she was susceptible to pain, ever since he stuck her in a sauna, her cell with the temperature boosted. He had done it a few more times in the past day, enjoying how she stewed and cracked under pressure. There was no more begging for more, trying to goad and anger him by seeming unphased by his efforts. He knew her weak points and even now, he was setting her up for a particular session. She liked the nipple rings? Soon she would be hating them with a passion.

Rufio returned to his work table with the needle in hand, reheating it above the torch until the steel was white hot. Turning, he strode back to Nysa in utter silence. She was a talker, this one. In order to counter it, Rufio chose to remain silent and unspeaking himself. He was a solitary figure, focused only on the task at hand, every action drilled with efficiency. He seized her nipple, even if it was already firm, and began to pinch and twist it. He even flicked it once or twice, enjoying the small sound it made when struck. Then he grabbed it once more and tugged it out, lining the needle to its side. And he began again, piercing a hole and drilling the needle over and over until it punched clear through to the other side. He made sure to spin the needle as he withdrew it out, spreading the heat and searing the shaft inside her nipple as he did.

The ring was soon slipped through and attached, granting her the matching set. Rufio then leaned forward and suckled her breast, tasting her delicious blood and grinning with reddened teeth. “Are you ready for the next game now, sweetie?” Rufio asked mockingly. And when Nysa opened her mouth to answer, he promptly slapped her before turning his back and moving back to the table. He opened one of the black bags he had, pulling out a thick battery unit and two couplers which attached to the protruding ends.

He returned to Nysa and set the heavy battery down by her feet, while connecting the other end of the couplers to each of her nipple rings, clamping them on. Rufio then moved back, humming to himself as he took a seat in a metal chair and pulled a remote from his pocket. With a flick of a switch, the battery hummed to life, though no voltage flowed yet.

“I am going to ask you one more time. Where is Kaige Mayfair? Where is she hiding?” Rufio asked, his thumb on the knob.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom