Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

|| Cell Block A ||

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tag: With my tour guide Nysa

It was just as she thought it would be. Some things never change. People never change. They will always remain scared of what they don’t know or understand. The supernaturals were both. “Grossly misunderstood,” she whispered just before took center stage. She held the attention of every person in the room. It was like they were eating from the palm of her hand. The way she conducted herself was comical, free spirited, and yet she got the respect that in her own way she demanded. The guards actually listened to her. ‘Wonder how many times she’s fucked ‘em all to get that,’ her cynical mind wondered. Still the words she spoke, how she moved, the way she lightened the entire atmosphere of the room was magical by itself. Kaige grinned as she put her arms about her, not so much from what was happening before her, but because of the gesture itself. Just as quickly she stifled the expression returning to her hard as rock façade.

Nysa guided her over to the counter, where even the girl behind it seemed under the influence of this spell she managed to cast. That is of course, until she turned her attention to her. ‘It figures,’ she thought, rolling her eyes, not caring if the girl saw or not. ‘I’ll bet you do favors for her staff,’ she thought, turning her gaze to Nysa.

True to her form, her nature, she managed to get another piece of cake and ushered her over to the table without wasting any time. Kaige slowly picked up the fork and began poking at the cake tentatively. As Nysa talked, she looked around the cafeteria curiously. There were no signs, no banners, not even a candle. She couldn’t even smell where any been blown out. A fire of any kind exstinguished was something she could pick up on easily. Looking back at the bright colors of the frosting on the cake, she began slice her fork through it. She moved a bite around on the plate, smearing the frosting on the plate and fork. Her stomach growled as well, a sign that she was hungry. Hunger was something she had learned to live with. Her eyes lifted for a moment as she mention Dr. Vera. Having met her, she found her to be a rather okay person, but she still worked here. She had given her time with….Natalie….the last time she saw her. Her fork scratched the plate the moment Nysa mention Rufio. She wanted to know how she was moved up. She couldn’t tell her aunt Candy got her bumped up. What if that got her in trouble? Natalie was dead now, and she was close to her. She didn’t want aunty Candy dead too. Dropping the fork she looked up at her and asked, “Who’s birthday is it? We’re eating cake. So it must be somebody’s birthday. I haven’t had this since I was 8 years old at my own party. There’s not banners, no candles, and I’m damn sure there ain’t no presents, but we have cake. So who’s it is?”

Hl3MmHh_zpsztwrrj47.jpg

The Sexiest Tour Guide Ever
Tags: Kaige

Nysa was well into her sandwich as the fork clattered down, startling the siren but she didn't let it show. Her eyes wandered up to Kaige's face, her mouth still full of sandwich as she listened. Gulping it down to reveal a playful grin, she set the rest of the food on her tray and folded her arms to lean on the table.

"Eight? Really? That's way too long to go without cake dear. And no, there's no birthday. One of the girl's in the kitchen has a sweet tooth and a knack for baking. She makes the muffins we get at breakfast, the cookies or pastries we sometimes get as dessert after dinner, and everyday she bakes some kind of cake for the kitchen staff, but I sneak pieces. Oh yes! The tour."

She cleared her throat, straightening her back and her next words came out in a flawless Australian accent, "This right here is the cafeteria. The watering hole for the patients of Block A. A popular spot for the indigenous groups."

Giggling, she reverted back to her American accent, "I had to Kaige. Just had to. But yes, this is where we get all our food. No meals are served to us. Breakfast is at nine am running till ten am, when the doors open. Only kitchen staff are let out early. I'll get to that. Um...lunch? Noon till one. Kitchen closes between meals to prepare. Dinner is five to six. Oh and if you miss any of these meals then tough luck kiddo. But the cafeteria stays open during the day, so people can hang about. And that's all you need to know about the cafeteria."

She smiled and winked then returned to her food, "Try the cake sugar, you'll love it. Better than anything they were giving you done there."

1f9538fc32db3db45737eddd1d776b0a.jpg

Block A

Tag: His little water angel.

The Halfling grinned mischeiviously back at Nysa, her smile and giggles above any and all that he’d ever heard in his life time. While the man spoke to Nysa, and she retorted – Eli leaned in, his lips pulling at her ear lobe.

“I ever tell you just how fucking hot you are?” The halfling’s husky voice breathed in her ear. Ignoring the guard, Eli moved with Nysa once they wrapped up their limited conversation about the day. Out the door and down the hallway, the Halfling scratched at the golden skin along his ribs – the only piece of clothing clinging to his goddly body were the sweats that barely hung off of his hips. Once they reached the bathroom’s, did the Halfling lean down to kiss Nysa’s sweet lips before she swept inside the bathroom; allowing Eli’s lean figure to lean on the bathroom door, hands in the pockets of the black sweats while he listened to the near muted hum from the siren in the bathroom.

Turning to look at the guard, Eli couldn’t help but laugh at the dumb expression that passed over the mortals face. They were just so easily swayed – allowing people alike Nysa and himself to easily gain from their weaknesses. Steps caught his ear and Eli’s head tilted ever so slightly towards the being nearing them, his grin only growing as she’d asked what was going on and the conversation that unrolled from the guards response. His emerald eyes looked her over, he would have been happy to give her a tour – but the guards knew all too well where the tour always ended. Once her shower was done, and she had dried herself had the peppy and brilliant siren come to the door in which Eli had stepped away from, her face brilliant as always.

Allowing them to speak, Eli’s arm pulled the siren in as she’d moved her attention to him, kissing her back with an unquenchable hunger before releasing her to go play with her newbie. Turning, the halflings overly tall figure moved down the hall – if he remembered correctly he was attending Arnello today and helping out with notes. Such boring play – he wondered if anything good would come out of it. On that note, he made another one to come back and make a more formal introduction with the female Nysa had long by now lead away.

Tag: Nysa the Great

‘Muffins?’ It brought her sadness that she had to try and remember what muffins were like. Clearly there the obvious things a person misses when they’re held in captivity, but it’s the little things that slip away and go unnoticed until something, or someone as the case may be, brings it back to the present. Cookies, on the other hand, were something she could never forget. After she burned her mother’s hand severely, she didn’t want to bake them as much anymore. It was a horrible memory, and it further tainted her thoughts about enjoying cookies.

Nysa kept talking. Kaige had already made up her mind that she was the chatty sort. She gave the schedule the kitchen would be on. That would take some time to get use to. ‘How will I know what time it is? I don’t have a clock. Is there one displayed somewhere that I can look at? Wait….I won’t know what time is it unless it’s one with the numbers in a row. Those round clocks….I don’t understand.’ It was an embarrassing realization to her, one that she would keep to herself. She could always just follow the others or smell when the food was ready.

Looking down at the cake as she finished, Kaige continued to toy with it. “Better than what they were giving me down there,” she repeated. Looking up, she forced a smiled. “That bread you’re eating, that’s what they gave me, if they gave me anything at all. There were nights we were told, ‘sorry. No food tonight.’ I think they wanted me to die. If I could do it with my own flames, I wouldn’t be here now. I look around here and I see guards I want to burn, people I want out of my way, a building I want in pieces, and then there’s you. You and your bubbly, cheerful way. Why? Why are you so damn happy? Have you forgotten the outside world so much that it doesn’t matter? Is that man cake so damn good that it doesn’t matter to you that you’re locked up in here? Is it better in here than it was out there, or do you just enjoy being locked up in here, beaten and raped? I don’t get you,” she told her shaking her head, “ and what the fuck does indigenous mean?”

Hl3MmHh_zpsztwrrj47.jpg

Nysa didn't like hearing how the other blocks were treated, if only because it chipped at her bubbliness. Why weren't they feeding Block C patients? Weren't they suppose to? She had finished her meal and was halfway through her cake when she paused, her stomach churning at the thought of those starving beneath her. It was almost a relief when the conversation turned on Nysa, Kaige obviously quite bewildered at her personality.

"It's who I am," Nysa explained in a cheery voice, "And there is so much to hate and be upset about in here. Why make the place more dreary when I can offer a little bit of sunshine? Besides I get all the sex I want in here, all the food I could eat with out paying a cent, and a dash of torture in to tickle my fancies when Roofloops comes knocking. I've got no reason to leave."

Tag: Personal hellion

“There’s more than sex and food. One I’ve done without, and the other,” she paused, as if chewing on her words. “The other….my first time was being raped by one of the bastard doctors here. So sex ain’t nothing but a feeling baby. It feels good. I can get that with my own hand. What do I need a man or a woman for? Don’t you miss it out there? How long have you been locked up anyway?” For a moment, she felt bad for asking such a personal question when she had ignored her question about her promotion. It wasn’t much of a secret that she was out of her depth on this block. Her temper was far from being reigned in enough to be Block A material, and yet, here she was.

“Spreading sunshine? What about real sunshine? Don’t you miss it? Look at me,” she told her, holding her arm up. “I’m so white. I haven’t seen the sun in a long time. Funny thing is I don’t know if I could survive out there. It’s been so long. Would my skin just burn up? Can my eyes take looking out on a sunny day? I don’t know. Hell I’ll never know. They’ll never let me out of here. Come on. That’s the real reason you’re so damn cheerful. You know they’ll never let you out, or they’ve got you some on good drugs.”

Hl3MmHh_zpsztwrrj47.jpg

"Not for me there ain't," Nysa chirped, "Sex is my life. Food is my sustenance. Those two and a touch of water, and you got one happy Nysa. And baby if your having sex so mediocre your hands feel better, than you need to update your sex life. Like in a hurry."

She didn't want her cake anymore so she piled it on the tray and claimed she was ready to go. Throwing her trash away and placing the tray on top of the garbage bin, Nysa found Kaige's hand and grabbed on, pulling her along as she winked to the guard's in passing.

"I've been here since Eternal Peaks opened," she answered as they left the cafeteria, having heard her words and knowing where to show off next, "I don't really miss the sun...but the rain. The ocean. I miss my water sure, but I..."

She fell silent. These thoughts were chipping away at her bubbliness. No more of that.

"No drugs sugar, just a 100% pure Nysali," she sang, leading Kaige all the way down the long corridor littered with cells, to the opposite end and then turned towards the gardens. There was no door hiding them. The minute they turned into the corridor Kaige could see the wide archway leading into the dorm room, the view of the stone path and a few plants already peeking out.

"You'll love this one," Nysa smiled, skipping ahead and waving at her to follow, "C'mon beautiful. You'll come to understand why Block A is the place to be at."

Tag: Nysa

‘Update my sex life,’ she thought, raising her eyebrows at her. She was about to tell her she had tried doing that when the she began to gather up her trash. Kaige followed her, knowing chances were she didn’t have a choice. As Nysa took her hand, it was clear she didn’t.

Kaige rolled her eyes as the girl took her down the hall. “I tried to update my sex life. She’s dead now, and the other one ran away like a bat outta hell. Never fails. I always feel like there’s gotta be more to it than that.” Nysa was waving, smiling, and again Kaige rolled her eyes. “Alright. Alright. I’m coming. What could possibly be so…..” There it was. “It’s not….real. It can’t be,” she whispered before slowly advancing inside the gardens. Her fingers extended, almost afraid to touch the plants. She could smell them, and carefully her fingers brushed against the greenery. Kaige gasped softly, unable to believe what she was seeing, smelling, touching. It had to be a dream. All of this had to be a dream. Aunt candy, Block a, and now this. It was the most spectacular dream she had ever had. Kaige had stopped dreaming so long ago, and now this one was here, in color, with beautiful sounds, sights, and smells. It was..it was..”It’s..real,” she whispered as she lifted her gaze up to the dome. “It’s..real. Blue. It’s so..blue..and so..beautiful. Oh don’t be a dream. If you are..a dream..then I don’t ever want..to wake up. Let me sleep forever..right here.” She lifted her arms in front of her, and looked down at them. The sunlight making her skin seem to almost glow she was so white. Rotating her arms, she opened her palms to feel the warmth of the sun above her. Kaige smiled, a chuckle escaping her as she looked back up once more. “I never thought..I’d see it again. I can’t..believe it.” Such feelings of warmth were filling her, feelings that had been absent for so long. She stood there, basking in the sunlight, with her arms still extended in front of her. Finally she reached her hands upwards. “I know..I can’t touch it..the glass..but I can’t help but try. It’s like being free. I know I’ll never be..but I can’t help but think of it..dream about it..want it. For that, I truly am crazy, but this?” She shook her head, closing her eyes, with her hands stretching towards the sun, “is perfect.”

Hl3MmHh_zpsztwrrj47.jpg

Nysa had guessed right. From her words, the siren had guessed what Kaige would love to see most. And maybe after the gardens the pyro wouldn't be as quick to judge the rest of the tour, or the patients, or the fact she felt she didn't belong here. None of them belonged. It was what made up Eternal Peaks, a cluster of misfits and freaks all mushed together.

"It's real," Nysa confirmed, smiling and watching to the side, "That's the sun Kaige. These are our gardens, and they are open during the day. We can wander them as we like...if you like we could even take a walk through them now?"

Her smile widened as she brought her gaze to Nysa. Kaige nodded in agreement. “Yeah. I can come here whenever I want, as long as it’s open? I can see this,” she looked up once more, “whenever I want to? I thought there was nothing left..but darkness.” With her last word, Kaige bit back the growing urge to cry. That was something she reserved for her quiet times, but this was overpowering. “the darkness had grown so much, taking up, eating everything in it’s path, but I see it now. The sun still burns so bright, so beautifully. I miss this. I miss knowing there is nothing between us but the wind. To sit on a blanket and feel this warmth with a cool breeze would be..another dream come true, but for now..I’ll settle for this. Oh yes.”

Kaige wasn’t a horrible person by nature. Her heart had always been in the right place. Sadly that right place was one her parents stole from her when they ended her childhood so abruptly, so harshly. Had they not left her, had they tried to raise the little girl they had been given, she could have..she would have turned out so differently. The bitter girl that was there now was the product of those around her, including Eternal Peaks. “Nothing bad can touch me in here. It’s too perfect Nysa,” she spoke to her, calling her by her name. “Show me more in here. I wanna see. I wanna see it all. All of my new..cell block, my new..home.”

Hl3MmHh_zpsztwrrj47.jpg

It really was a slice of Eden in the harsh realities of Eternal Peaks. Many fled to the garden to escape, to forget, or simply to find a peace in themselves after a particularly gruesome day. Kaige admitted this would be her too, that this garden would become her escape in the harsh world of the institute. Nysa understood, Elijah came for many of the same reasons into this room. The siren visited once in a while, but her own escape was found in the delicious men and women wandering this facility.

"Let's go then!" Nysa jumped forward, a bounce in her step, "They've got lots of different trees, flowers, and shrubs. It's quite a collection."

As they stepped down the isolate path, moving further from cameras and listening ears, the siren turned her gaze to Kaige, her voice a sliver more solemn, "You can't let them win here Kaige."

It almost sounded like another person talking, the cheerfulness in her voice still there but there was a serious note to it now, and she wasn't flirting or being sarcastic in any way. The siren wanted to relay something without pestering ears or eyes, while she had the chance.

"This place is meant to break you. You break, and they win," she continued, looking straight ahead as she walked in line with Kaige, "I've seen those who have broken. They lay in their cells, unable to move, unable to care. Eventually they become euthanized as they wither into nothingness. So don't let them win Kaige. Don't let them break your spirit."

They turned a corner on the path and the trees grew thicker, less flowers and shrubs planted here, "You're one of those 'push people away' types I've gathered sugar. I've met plenty. They're dead too. You've got to have people in your corner there Kaige. Someone, anyone really, to keep you being you. Otherwise you'll lose that too. And then they win, again."

She gave this speech to most newbies she had to tour who got promoted, letting them know the real truths of this place. So many thought they could handle it on their own, or their will was strong enough. Those patients were all dead. The only ones to remain were those like Kaige and Nysa, stubborn and spirited. But with Kaige's attitude it be easy for them to demote her, and sending her back to Block C after a taste of Block A could be her undoing.

Nysa clapped her hands together, as if breaking the solemn spell she was under. Her grin went up a megawatt to dazzle Kaige as she bounced forward, twirling in a circle on the path, "Why be angry and unhappy when you can just enjoy what you've got babycakes? Hell, we live better than some out there. If I can't leave, might as well enjoy what I got until I find something better."

She stopped twirling and raised her hands high in the air towards the beauty of the gardens, "And for you, that is this."

She followed the girl whose personality was so grand it was literally flowing out of her and around to everyone who came into contact with her. Her energy was contagious, and in showing this magical, wonderful place to her, she had managed to soften the normally hard, rough exterior that Kaige walked around with.

She followed her further inside, deeper into the garden, where the flowers became fewer, but the lush greenery still abound. “It’s..breath taking,” she whispered just before Nysa began to speak. Kaige turned her attention to her, noticing the change in her tone. It seemed like the guards, like the doctors here, she too had a tone that demanded respect, that let everyone know this was serious. It struck her as odd, and as much as she had wished the girl would sound like a product of Eternal Peaks, when she finally got that from her, she regretted wanting it in the first place.

It ended as quickly, as smoothly, as it had come on. The girl became the same as before, twirling on the path, letting every care in the world seem to never reach her. In this place, Kaige felt that was impossible, but in here, at least they remained at the door.

She smiled noticing the strength the trees had. Here, hidden in the thick of nature, she felt like she was back in the forest. Dropping the shoes she had been carrying, she moved to the first tree close to her, and grasped it with her hands. It was….real. It felt like a real tree, smelled like one too. The bark crumbling slightly under her fingers, scratching into her hands just so. Her grin grew as her heartbeat increased. With speed and agility, she began to climb the tree with ease. Up and up she went until she found a branch that suited her liking. Kaige pulled herself up to it, taking a seat, and resting her back against the tree. “Might as well enjoy what you’ve got until you find something better? That’s the thing. How are you ever going to find anything better locked up in here? They’re going to bring it to you? Why? Because they’ve been so loving and caring so far? You say don’t let them win. The second I sit back and am content with what they give me, that’s the second they win. I will never settle for this place as the best I can have. I know there is better out there. This place only proves that. It reminds me of what I once had, and it lets me know it’s still out there waiting for me to return, and I will, but thank you. Thank you for showing me this. It’s the most perfect moment I’ve had since I came here, and I’ll never forget you showed it to me. You talk about having someone in your corner,” she nodded. “Okay then.” Kaige offered no more words. Words, she hoped, were not needed to convey what she meant. If she had to have people in her corner, then she wanted Nysa to be one of them. She and aunt Candy would be the only two she would allow in. In return, she would be there for her as well.

Hl3MmHh_zpsztwrrj47.jpg

Tour Guide

Nysali watched her climb the tree and stepped forward, her feet silently taking one step then another till she could see the girl in the tree. With a smile she broke into a run, jumping at the last second as her bare feet pushed into the trunk of the tree and rocketed her upwards. Her hands found the first branch and she swung from it, getting higher as she used another branch to propel herself until she was high enough. With grace and efficiency she got onto a branch, her balance impeccable as she walked along it to the trunk and around, getting to the branch just overhead of Kaige. Then she stepped off, and for a second it looked like she would fall, until her feet touched the branch Kaige was on and she immediately lowered herself into a crouch, the branch barely moving. Her grace and flexibility were unmatched so far within the institute, as Nysa had yet to meet another who could bend like she could.

She didn't reply to Kaige's words immediately mostly because...she was right. Settling did mean they started to win. The fire in this girl blazed hot, and Nysa could see she'd never settle for anything less than her freedom. She didn't expect the pyro to agree with her. Hell no one, not even Elijah, agreed with Nysa's contentment. And least so far.

"It's nice up here," she stated instead, planting her cute ass on the branch, letting her legs dangle off the sides, "On your free days you can spend every second in here if you like. As long as you aren't breaking any rules, Cell Block A is pretty open to exploring."

She giggled then, the noise happy and musical, pleasant on the ears, "But of course, where's the fun in rules?"

Winking at Kaige she grabbed the branch underneath her and slid off, swinging by the one hand for a moment before dropping the remaining feet, rolling as she hit the ground and popping up. Then she looked back up into the tree, smiling, "Well sugar, you coming? There's still plenty to see."

She moved like the wind, merely blowing through the branches of the strong tree. Her limbs moving as if she wasn’t even human. Then again, being inside Eternal Peaks, she probably wasn’t. Kaige watched as her body seemed to almost become part of the tree. It truly was a sight to behold. She truly….was a sight.

As she took a seat on the same branch, she was ready to hear more of her words about how she should be happy with what she had, but instead, to her surprise, she got no such thing. What she did say was something so encouraging, a bright light breaking the dismal darkness that was this place. ‘I can come here? On my….free days?’ It was curious to her. The concept of free days made no sense at all. In fact, Cell Block A being as open as it was seemed all together strange to her. ‘Don’t they worry you’ll try to escape? Why do they trust you so much? You. Me. Us.’ It would take some time to consider herself one of them when she had been alone for so long.

Nysa remained upbeat as ever as she made her way down with the same grace as when she climbed up. Kaige smiled watching her land, not making any attempt to hide it. With a nod, she made her own climb down, clumsy by comparison, but still efficiently. She loved everything about being in here. The smells, sights, the feel of the bark, it all took her back to a time when she fended for herself. There was a certain calmness to being in the wilderness again, albeit a man made, indoor one. This was just enough to make her forget where she was and the life she led for a little while, and she would drink it in as much as possible.

Picking up her discarded shoes, she offered her another smile. “Come on now. There’s still plenty to see huh? So why don’t you show me the real tour of this place? I know they want you to give me the tour, their tour, but you said it yourself. Where’s the fun in that? Show me all the best things about this place. Show me the real Cell Block A. Do you have any hiding spots?” She leaned back, her smiled growing. “Let’s have some real fun. What do you say?”

Hl3MmHh_zpsztwrrj47.jpg

Tour Guide

Nysa wiggled her finger at her as she started walking backwards down the path, "You worried me there for a bit Red, but your warming up to me now. Don't you worry sugar, I'll show you all the fun spots. You and me will get along greaaaaaat."

She turned on her heel so she was facing forwards and bounced along, letting them take the long path through the gardens. Nysa was patient to stop when needed and let Kaige take in the fews, before carrying on. They saw a couple butterflies but not much else for life, and Nysa explained they had introduced a few insects to the gardens but nothing more. As they started to approach the entrance again Nysa slowed, letting Kaige walk next to her.

"So sugar, where will it be? I can show you the cells, and how they work. Hm, or the library. The laundry room? You've seen the showers. Perhaps the bathrooms? We gotta start somewhere Red, you choose."

As wonderful as it was, Kaige knew it had to come to an end. It was a comforting thought that she now had someone she could get alone with, a friend. Friend. That was a word she never thought she would use in this place. Aside from the guards and doctors, she never thought she would ever see another living person again, and yet, here was Nysa. Nysa with all her excitement, her gentle movements, her perfect, bouncing breasts. Kaige had to look away.

“What about the doctor’s offices,” she teased, feeling a smile spread across her face. “I mean I’m sure they have to have some place where they sleep upside down at night. Right? Can you take me to their offices so I can piss in their chair and tear the place apart?” She stole a look at her, but it was those breasts bouncing, all snug inside her tank top, that made her look away again. Kaige had never been one to shy away, so it stunned her she was doing so now. ‘No. This isn’t me,’ she thought. “You know, I tell you what. You take me to the doctor’s offices, and I’ll suck those prefect nipples until man cakes can do it again for you.” She didn’t think Nysa would accept such a blatant offer, and besides there was no way she could get to the doctor’s offices anyway. At least she would catch her off guard. She hoped.

Hl3MmHh_zpsztwrrj47.jpg

Tour Guide

The doctor offices? Nysa wasn't sure why she wanted to go there, but the chances were it wasn't to leave thank you notes. She was considering it when Kaige upped her offer, making the sex goddess hum in delight at even imagining those pink lips along her breasts.

"You talked me into it," Nysa sighed like she was upset, then winked to show she was joking, "You're gonna learn fast little Red, if you want me to do something for you, I always love a little enticement. C'mon."

She led her past the library, pausing only momentarily to explain it, "Small room, full of books. Yes we can sign them out but they can only be kept for twenty-four hours, or the guards will come collect. And you know how guards can be. There's also a computer in there that's pretty cool, but there's a guard on watch of it, so they see anything you do. Great place if you need some silence."

Next they went down a new corridor of cells, and took the time to explain them, "We each get one, obviously. The glass walls are used for the doctor's and guards to watch us all the time. And they are everything proofed by the way. Elements, bullets, you name it, it won't pierce that glass. Inside you get a mattress and a blanket and pillow. They aren't comfortable, but they beat sleeping on the floor. Oh and the bathrooms are down here sugar."

She pointed at them, "Co-ed, with sinks and stalls. It is monitored by a camera, for the sinks, but not the stalls. So if you need to fuck in private...well..."

She shrugged, leading her on, "There's a guard outside the bathrooms most of the time anyone little Red, so you got to be crafty to get sex in. Or you can be like them."

She pointed into a cell where two patients were vigorously doing it against the wall, "They've been 'together' for months. And no, the guard's don't give a shit. They'll just watch."

They continued on as Nysa continued explaining things like the tour guide she was meant to be, her tone always remaining bubbly, "There's a curfew. Nine am to nine pm. The only reason you can be out before is if a doctor requests you, and then you get escorted. If they find you out after curfew its ground for demotion. So make sure your inside your cell at nine. The doors lock then and dont unlock till the morning. That's how they keep us caged. And if you need the time they've inserted the control panels into the glass, see? On the back side of them, within your cell is the control pad to leave, but it mostly serves as a digital clock when no one is using it." She stepped into an empty cell to show her, the numbers flashing on the screen.

As they pressed on, Nysa nodded to the elevators looming ahead, "We got to get in those. First the laundry room."

They stuck there heads in to see, and the room was pretty self explanatory. Nurses worked with the patients, cleaning and folding laundry for the facility. And two guards kept watch, "It's one of the volunteer roles you get. You get two by the way. The library is one, you can help them sort. The laundry room. Another is the kitchens, for cooking. But you have to get special permission for that. Um...there's assistant volunteering, where you help the doctor's. Hopefully you don't get that, it sucks. Oh yeah, and the gardens if your lucky, you get to spend your day in them caring for the plants."

She turned and pranced to the elevator, smiling widely, "Ready?"

Little Red. Seemed she had given her a nickname. It was fine with her. The only nickname she had ever had was the one her family had given her. Firefly. Her palm tingled with the memory. Enticement would work with this one. That was fine with her as well. A person can’t get something for nothing. That was a fact she was well acquainted with in this place.

The smile was still on her face as she showed her the library. She wasn’t one for reading much. There was certainly a lack of books in the time she spent alone. Plus there was the added memories of her mother reading to her. No. It didn’t take long for Kaige to decide she wouldn’t be spending much time in there at all.

The smile faded into a look of confusion. ‘Sex. Why is everything about sex around here?’ Still the sight of the two patients enjoying each other was one she couldn’t look away from. Kaige desperately wanted something, but she couldn’t quite grasped exactly what it was. It was frustrating. Natalie had been memorable. Daniella was enchanting. Still she felt a void. Something was missing, and she would give anything to know what it was so she could find it. That apparently wasn’t a problem the two in the cell were not having. She sighed as they passed. Nysa showed her the digital clock, and a wave of relief washed over her. ‘I can tell the time!’ She simply shrugged, not wanting to show her true emotions. “That’s good. I’ll know what time to go eat then.”

The elevators weren’t too far away. Kaige shuddered at them. She remembered the ride in them. ‘Just be calm. Nothing to it. You can do it.’ Nysa went on as they looked into the room where others were busy with their tasks. “Assistant volunteering? Help the doctors? Hell no. Help them right off a cliff if I could.” The gardens, on the other hand, had caught her interest. The kitchen didn’t sound bad at all. Even at a young age, she had loved being in the kitchen and cooking. Still she wanted to keep her excitement reigned in and hidden from her tour guide. “The kitchen sounds okay. The gardens might be fun. Who I gotta fuck to get those jobs,” she laughed.

Kaige turned heading back towards the elevators. There was simply and up arrow and a down arrow. Down was certainly not where Kaige wanted to go, but she had no idea where she needed to go. “Okay sex kitten. You’re the one who knows this place. Do we go up or down? I’m game either way. Why don’t we just go up and out of here? What’s stopping us? Why can’t we? You could use whatever ability you have on them to help us or let us leave, and I’ll burn whatever else gets in our way. Come on kitten. We could blow this place and have that something better you’re waiting for to come along. What do you say?”

Hl3MmHh_zpsztwrrj47.jpg

Tour Guide

Her eyes watched Kaige's face, lighting up when she was called 'sex kitten'," Oooh Red, that's a good one. Love it. Much better than what the doctor's usually call me."

She pressed the down button, then linked arms with Kaige, "We can't go up sugar. The next floor up is the Main floor, where all the pretty doctors and nurses hide after work. But you need a key card to get up there; smarties made sure we can't escape too easily." The elevator dinged and the doors opened so they could step in, "And as much as there are days I'd love to escape, I can't. And don't go thinking its easy either."

She pressed the number 2 on the panel, signaling the basement level two, where the offices were as she continued to speak, "There was this pretty little thing in Block A when EP first started. Young, innocent looking. Well she tried to escape. They brought her back down and showed what was left of her to all of us. Torn to shreds, burnt to a crisp. Little Red, I'm not sure what they have up there, but I'm not all that ready for death just yet."

She turned her head away, staring at the wall. This one asked a lot of questions, some hard for the siren to fully answer. Why hadn't the siren just willed her way out? Because I can't. I won't. Not until...stop thinking about it.

"Block B, coming up," she chirped, changing topics abruptly as the elevator door's closed and it started to move down.

[Departing to Block B Offices]

‘Key cards huh.’ Kaige made a mental note of that. ‘I’m so glad aunt Candy had me moved up here. Now I can really learn more that’ll help me with my escape. So one floor remains above me and my way out, and I need a key card to get there.’ Sure the prospect of being ripped to shreds scared her. It was a chance she was willing to take. Fire never feared her. Kaige never seemed to be able to be burned. Even if it wasn’t her fire, when she touched the flames, they didn’t even feel hot to her. Whatever was up there might be bad, but one way or another it was the way to freedom. “Funny thing about being locked up kitten. Sooner or later the cost of freedom is never too much.”

The elevator moved, and she tightened her connection with Nysa. It was involuntary. Elevators were still new to her. Her eyes were wide as the small roomed seemed to shake slightly as they made their way down. ‘Down. Great. I’m heading back down. Took me years to get this far up. How do I know there won’t be guards there when these doors open ready to get us?’ She rubbed her fingers together on her free hand, feeling the tingle, the warmth starting to fill her hand. Kaige would be ready for whatever was on the other side of the door.

Nysa seemed to be thinking about something. Still it didn’t take away from her beauty or that natural spark she had. ‘Could anything,’ Kaige wondered. ‘No. You are NOT doing this again. One person you got close to is already dead, and who knows what the hell is going on with Dani. She’s a crazy bitch anway. Look at how she took off out of the showers.’ The thought was a sobering one. Then again, the truth always was.

The shaking stopped, and a ding sounded. Ready to pull her hand and throw her fires towards her target, Kaige took a breath and held it. As the doors opened though, she was shocked. There was only one guard there, and he didn’t seem to be ready to attack. He held his gun, like they all did, but it was just the one. “What the fuck,” she asked softly, caught off guard by the lack of blood thirsty guards ready to end them both.

Name: Rupinder "Rupi" Vera
Tag: Akila.

[Arriving from Cell Block C – post #318]

The elevator doors slid open and Rupi marched out with purpose and intent.

A quick detour to a nearby station for doctors and nurses acquired her the report. Disciplinary action. On one of her patients. Rupi was not pleased to hear it, especially given the patient’s track record for conforming and being obedient. Had the woman’s mind finally snapped? It was not a very modest account either. The type of action the patient is said to have taken was enough to see her broken down an entire block. But Rupi was not prone to jump to such conclusions and outcomes so quickly. Coming to the patient’s cell, she promptly opened the doors and strode in.

“Patient AK8866.” Rupi stated as she entered and stood, hands on her hips, jutted out to one side, as the doors slid shut silently behind her. She glared hard at Akila, frowning at the other woman. “What have you done now?” She demanded sternly.

rsz_e23e3d1528c3c84fd20efd0a9416bb7c_zpsqcq2z4gu.jpg

Her Cell
Tags: Rupi

She looked up when the door opened, her big blue eyes catching the angry look of Dr. Vera.

"I'm sorry," she stammered before as Dr. Vera called out her number, listening to her words and stammering it again, "I'm sorry Dr. Vera. It was an accident."

She felt awful for lying, but the alternative now was the truth being caught and both her and Kaige being punished. Lying to them would only make Akila suffer worse. She bowed her head after her words, keeping her eyes on her feet.

Name: Rupinder "Rupi" Vera
Tag: Akila.

“I didn’t ask you for an apology. I want to know what happened.”

Rupi was unsympathetic for Akila. Troublemakers, especially ones that were making progress, did not fare too well. A patient’s usefulness was determined mostly by their willingness to cooperate. But Rupi was not entirely considering cruel repercussions for Akila. The girl had been useful in the past, especially for certain…requirements. Rupi wasn’t about to bust her down, where one of the other doctors or guards might coerce that secret out of Akila. The girl had no backbone and would easily cave under pressure. No, Rupi needed to keep a close eye on this one.

“Get up. Stand up, Akila.” Rupi snapped at the other woman. “You’re in deep trouble, you know that? But I can help you, if you tell me just exactly what happened.” I know you didn’t melt those trays she thought to herself. “Not here.” She then demanded, raising a finger, before curling it about and gesturing for Akila to follow her. “We are going to my office. Come.” Rupi ordered, turning about and moving to exit the cell, striding to the elevators which would take them down a block. Both the office and the floor should incite fear, the office known for more private disciplinary action while Block B would remind Akila of the consequences for not cooperating.

[Depart to Cell Block B – Offices & Labs]​

rsz_e23e3d1528c3c84fd20efd0a9416bb7c_zpsqcq2z4gu.jpg

Her Cell
Tags: Rupi

The minute she told Akila to get up the girl flinched, knowing what was to come. Dr. Car had done tastes. She wouldn't beat or torture her. No, her punishment was always a bit more...bloody. And true to Akilas assumption Dr. Vera beckoned her to follow her down to the office, a much more private, unmonitored setting.

"Yes doctor," keeping her head bowed as she followed her out.

[Departing to Block B Offices]

Name: Rufio Arellano
Tag: Kaige

[Arriving from Cell Block B – Offices & Labs, post #166]

Day 3.

It was barely after 5am and the Institution was as dead as it could be. The night shift for the guards were hanging on sleepily, forcing that final stretch of time before they would be relieved and allowed to rest. They paid the relatively eager Rufio Arellano little mind as he burst through the doors from the Offices & Labs and came striding swiftly down the corridor. He was dressed casually, fresh and prim, with a light blue shirt tucked into black pants, with a plaid, pale green vest over top. The top button at his collar was undone, hinting at his strong chest, as were his sleeves, revealing his muscular forearms as they were rolled up to this elbows. Across his chest was his usual satchel, containing a very important parcel.

He reached the cell belonging to Kaige Mayfair. Patient KM9449.

A quick inspection of the security feed showed the bitch in question was still asleep. And in his shirt no less! Such guilt openly displayed in pure contempt of what he might do enraged the calm Rufio, who opened the door with a button and stepped in. Only after he deactivated the cams. Not that it would matter. No one would be around for at least another hour or two and by then, Rufio would be done whatever he needed to do to teach this insolent bitch a lesson. She slept on, unaware that he was approaching. Very silently, Rufio knelt next to Kaige, placing his satchel on the ground and reaching it to retrieve a small box. Inside was a syringe, containing a clear, colourless liquid. Rufio smiled.

Liquid Nitrogen Ceramic Ossification. The first phase of it, anyways. It was untested on an actual patient. It could work, forever lowering Kaige’s body temperature to the point where she either maintained a steady heat in her own body using her own power, or in a very agonizing fashion freeze to death. It would be an interesting speculation. It could also easily backfire with horrible consequences. But Rufio was willing to take the chance. If it worked, pyro witches and other such scum would be neutralized forever. If not, just another body bag to wheel out. And with Kaige, he didn’t care which. He gently moved her arm to expose the underside of her wrist, saw a gleaming vein, and punched the needle in.

It took all of four seconds to inject her. When she awoke, Rufio was on her immediately, grabbing her wrists and slamming them down over her head to prevent her from blasting him. Soon, it would take effect. Soon she would feel a thousand pinpricks of pain all across her body as her temperature dropped and her bone structure changed. Then she would be helpless. “Rise and shine, my little pet.” He sneered into her face as he wrestled her arms.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom