Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

|| Cell Block A ||

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hl3MmHh_zpsztwrrj47.jpg

Her Room
Tags: Elijah

He demanded her attention. Demanded and hoarded it. She loved when he did so, pulling at her hair and then flipping her around so she couldn't see the guards anymore. She let out a louder groan, her voice soft and full of want. He pounded in her until she cried out his name, singing it to the heavens as she climaxed around him, unravelling from within.

Tag: Daniella

Kaige smiled at her words. It was wonderful to know she had made someone else feel so good. The words, ‘I did good,’ began to resonate within her. “I’m glad you enjoyed. Means I did my job,” she told her, more than an air of smugness in her tone. Truthfully it was nice to do something that made her feel so normal. Cell Block C had robbed her of that for far too long.

The first part of her next statement was enough to tell Kaige the moment had passed. Her smile faded as she remained close to Daniella. “Yeah,” she told her quickly, not wanting her to know how it had made her feel. “Besides I want this done so I can look normal again. I sure as shit ain’t normal. So it’ll be nice to at least look it,” she laughed. It was forced, but Kaige didn’t want to let Daniella know it hurt her to have to move. To do that would be to admit she had feelings and they had been hurt, and that was something Kaige wasn’t about to do.

She moved her arm from her body and shifted to get up. “Come on nursey nurse.” Her feet firmly on the shower floor, Kaige moved to stand up. It was a nice sight Daniella on the floor naked, one she couldn’t deny the chance to simply stare at for a moment. “Damn you’re fine. You have got to come with me to the showers more often.” She winked. “Come on. Let me give you a hand. I’ve already given you more than that, and you’ve already busted your ass in here once already. Besides I don’t know if your legs are shaky from my tongue making you cum or not.” Again there it was. The smugness. Kaige had extended her hand down to Daniella. Normally she would have just walked away and left the woman to get up on her own. Maybe Cell Block A was already having an effect on her.

caba28DEA60400000578-0-image-a-1_1432071187749.jpg

Block A Showers
Tags: Kaige

Daniella remained ignorant of hurting Kaiges feelings as she took her hand, rising to her feet as her legs shook. The patient was right, they did feel like jelly. It took her a minute to adjust and then she stepped towards her wet clothes, sighing at them. She'd have to put them on, and wet scrubs were not fun to wear around. But she couldn't know when a guard might pop his head in to check on her, and if the nurse was naked it didn't bode well for either of them.

"Hold on Kaige,"she picked up her clothing and wrung them out, "just need to dress and then we will get to that hair of yours. It's almost noon, and you need lunch."

She pulled the wet clothes on, grimacing in them and promising herself her next stop would be her quarters for a new outfit. Then she stepped over to the stool, making sloshing wet slapping sounds with her shoes. She patted the stool for the naked red head to sit down on, finally not as flustered when she looked towards her pretty figure. Grabbing the hair brush, a comb, and a pair of scissors she was ready to tackle the mats.

"I'm just going to comb out the mats and cut off any dead ends, okay? Unless you have some desire for me to cut you hair short. Do you?"

Lunch. It was a nice thought. She was hungry, but then again, she was always hungry. Still the gnawing pain in her stomach was nothing compared to what she felt seeing Daniella step into her clothes. She no longer seemed nervous. Instead was this confident, and now distant, nurse. ‘She’s already separating herself from me? Pulling back. Figures.’

Kaige lightly sighs before stepping over to the stool. “You got it nurse.” The stool was just the right temperature. “Okay,” she told her, nodding her head as she informed her of what she was going to do. Everything was fine until she mentioned cutting her hair short if she wanted. Kaige reached out with lightening speed, taking hold of her wrist. Her eyes serious. “You cut too much of my hair off, and I’ll barbeque from the inside out. You got that? This hell hole has taken enough from me. I’ve always had long hair, always, and I will not give it up. So you get the mats out, cut the dead ends,” she stammered the last two words as she was unsure of what she meant,” but you do not cut it short. Don’t make me hurt you Daniella. I like you, and I like cell block A. Okay?” A smile spread across her lips as she released her hand. “I’m just kidding with you. It’s a joke, but seriously don’t cut my hair short. I wasn’t kidding about that part. Like I could ever barbeque you,” she laughed. “Come on sweetness. Let’s do this. I’m starving.” Quick wit, a smile, a joke, and a laugh to hide her emotions. This was what Kaige knew.

Block A Showers

Daniella had heard her sigh, and wanted to ask what was wrong. Had they not enjoyed themselves? Was the nurse upsetting in some way? A thought occured that perhaps the pyro thought more would come out of their little session together, and for that, Daniella felt bad. Her heart was still attached to Rupi, still wanting for the doctor. This had meerly fed the hole within her. Not to mention she is a patient, and you are her nurse! Or did we forget that already? Oh we did. If we get caught, Kaige goes back to Block C. I'd be likely fired. What was I thinking?! I mean...I mean it felt great. It was...it was needed. But I could have...why did I...

Her thoughts were a mess as she stepped up to Kaige now on the stool, ready to work on her hair as she explained what she'd be doing. What came next terrified her. Daniella froze, like a deer in headlights as Kaige gripped her wrist, holding it tightly. Fear raced through her, terrified the girl would burn her up, right there on the spot. Their personal moment together was over...obviously. Even as Kaige tried to laugh it off as a joke, Daniella had seen the anger in her eyes. She shuddered the minute Kaige looked away, her body shivering with anxiety now. What had she done? Had she really let someone like this girl touch her? Was she idiotic? This girl could have killed her in seconds!

"Just...the mats," she whispered, setting to work on her hair, her mouth clamped closed so she couldn't utter another word that might be found insulting. For fifteen minutes she worked on the mats, and then for another fifteen she cut the dead ends, having to slice off almost an inch all around. When she was finished she took a wide step back, making space between them as she refilled the prep bag.

"You're ready," she stated, calmly like any nurse would as she pulled up her mask, "Would you like to look before we leave?"

Daniella was quiet as worked. Too quiet. Was she upset? Did it bother her that much what she had done? Did she think she was better because she was a nurse and not a patient? Either way, Kaige didn’t want to say anything to make her feel better. ‘Yeah. That’s it,’ she thought. ‘Let her feel whatever it is she’s feeling. I’ve had to for years. It won’t kill her.’ She watched as the hair hit the floor around her. With every snip of the scissors that she heard, more would fall, and she began to get nervous. When Daniella stepped away, her eyes quickly followed her. “Yeah. Why not,” she replied standing up and heading over to the mirror. There she was, in the mirror, starring back at her. Glimpses of her mother came back to her with crystal clear clarity. ‘I look..like her.’ Mindlessly a finger began to twirl in her hair, wrapping the strand around her digit. She huffed before shaking her head slightly. “It’s funny. Kind of poetic I guess. I look a lot like one of the two people I hate the most. You learn a lot from your parents you know. You learn how to walk, talk, feed yourself, get dressed, and you learn how to love and treat people. My parents taught me that leaving people is okay. So don’t worry sweetheart. You and me? We were just a fling. I know I ain’t your thing. I ain’t good enough. I’m just a lowly patient here in the zoo. That’s okay. Don’ t sweat it. You’re not my first.” She pursed her lips in a kiss looking at Daniella in the glass. “And you won’t be the last. It was about feeling good, and baby it felt good. So don’t sweat it. Relax. I’m not gonna run and tell the guards you raped me. Hell they’d beat me and wouldn’t believe me. Who would believe somebody like you would wanna be with somebody like me. I’m just a freak. So now it’s time for another thing my parents taught me. How to walk away. Show me to the cafeteria, and I’ll demonstrate. Besides, you need dry clothes.” She wouldn’t tell her to not be afraid of her. If she was afraid of her, that was good. Kaige wanted them all afraid of her. It would keep them at arms length and nobody could get close to her again. When people got close, that’s when you got hurt, and there was no way in hell she was letting that happen again.

Block A Showers

Daniella was taken aback again. Just...a fling? Don't sweat it? Daniella's heart constricted, that familiar feeling of rejection invading her. Why was this a big deal? Listen to her words. Your a nurse, she's a patient. She's right, she's right. Just agree. Stop feeling this...why am I feeling like this? You aren't suppose to care for them. No...

She had stopped listening, her feet stumbling back a few steps so she was out of view, as a hand slapped over her mouth, everything bubbling right back up. She had been doing so well. Sure, she had barely slept, crying all night due to the bitter, awful rejection from Dr. Vera. It hadn't even been kind or soft. She had been slapped! Her heart couldn't handle another rejection, and here it was. It...it was a mistake. God, she had fucked up. Again? Again Daniella? a voice in her sneered, Your going to cry in here now, in front of a patient? God, your miserable. Pathetic. No wonder Rupi couldn't feel an ounce of attraction for you. You might be pretty, but your ugly inside. Can't even do your job properly...you just end up having sex with the first pretty patient crossing your path, hoping it would fill that hole? Disgusting.

A choked sob bubbled up as tears welled in her eyes, the awful thoughts gripping her and dragging her down. Was this what she was now? A thing to be used and thrown away, by whoever fancied her body?

"You...you know where it is," she gasped out, tossing the prep kit forcably in the garbage as tears started down her cheeks, her hand moving back to her mouth to stop from sobbing any harder. This day wouldn't never let up...she just...she needed to be alone. Turning away she practically fled the shower room, rushing past the confused guard to the elevators. Fuck it, I'll take my lunch break early. I just...I can't be here. I got...I got to be alone.

[Departing to her apartment]

When she heard the sob, Kaige turned quickly, her eyes narrowed, glaring at her, unsure of what was going on. Daniella seemed to flee quickly and upset. “Crazy fucking people in this place, and they think I’m the one that needs help. Eh,” she shrugged, reaching for her clothes. Once she was dressed she headed towards the door. “Guess you can’t be beautiful, smart, and sane. Two out of three ain’t bad for her,” she chuckled.

Outside she nodded to the guard who had clearly seen Daniella leave. He didn’t look pleased. “Oh get off it. You’re just jealous because I got to see her wet clothes clinging to her body. Let me tell you she looked soooo good too. Mmmmm baby,” she shakes her head. “She was almost as hot as….my flames. Wanna see?” The guard offered no words. He merely starred at her.

Again she shrugged. “Are you gonna….oh wait. I get to take myself to the cafeteria. Wow. I know! I can take my lunch outside and eat under….” The guard gripped his gun tighter, and Kaige got the message. “Well just damn. You people are so touchy. Guess I’ll eat..in there. I guess. Asshole. I’d bring you something, but fuck you.”

[departs for cafeteria]

rsz_e23e3d1528c3c84fd20efd0a9416bb7c_zpsqcq2z4gu.jpg

cafeteria
Tags: The new girl

Akila was sitting in her own little corner, unobserved by everyone as she ate. It wasn't that she was anti-social...although in truth she was a little. Akila just liked eating alone. She was too quiet, too in her own head. She watched everything around her with a blank face. When people approached she was always polite. No one would have even guessed she had slept with Elijah, or that she knew juicy secrets about Dr. Vera. She was just the quiet girl, the nice shy one. And she preferred it that way. No enemies, no attachments. No problems.

But problems seemed to like to rise up whether she wanted them to or not. And for that thursday morning, it was the new girl who arrived, looking awkward and out of place as she stepped into the cafeteria, eyes turning on the girl. Even Akila's head rose, watching her approach the kitchen and get her lunch tray. When she sat, Akila assumed the show was over and resumed her meal. Until she heard the fuss being made. There were whisperings about a guard being murdered, and while Akila had never met this one, she had heard of the brutality. It seemed the new girl did know her, and the look on her face...

Akila rose, making her way over to see if she could help. That was the polite thing to do. Besides, the group talking to her weren't the nicest. They loved drama and gossip and she could see that they would only edge her on, hoping for a full blown meltdown. Which was hardly fair to the new girl, and if she acted out...well they loved demoting patients. How fair would it be to make it to A and be demoted immediately.

"And here comes Miss Perfect," one of them sneered as Akila rounded the table, ready to help, her cheeks turning pink at the jab, "Always wanting to help."

"Leave her alone," Akila stammered, "Drop the gossip about that guard, before you upset her further."

One of them rolled their eyes, "Lay off it Akila. We all know your powerless."

He turned and chucked a piece of bread at her. Instantly she burst into smoke beside Kaige, the bread passing right through her as her smoky shape swirled and danced, then reformed back to flesh, clothing and all.

"Well not powerless," he wrinkled his nose, "Just useless."

She swallowed that insult down and turned to the new girl, "Just ignore them. Please. They just love gossip. You can finish your lunch with me...away from them, if you like?"

"Trying to make friends finally," one of them laughed, and the others joined in. Akila just rolled her eyes and focused on the new girl, putting her hand on her shoulder to lead her away, "C'mon."

Tag: Akila, NPCs

It was a gentle touch, but it was enough to make her jump and bring her from her own thoughts. She looked kind. Such an oddity for this place, and she was being nice to her. Again, an oddity. Kaige couldn’t imagine why she was being nice to her. She didn’t have anything she could give her, and if there was something she could do for her, she had no idea of what it might be. This group tossed insults at this girl, and she seemed to take them all in stride. Turning to a mist did nothing to clarify what her powers were. While as for the group at the table, it seemed throwing bread and being an utter ass was his ability.

At her nudging, Kaige began to walk away, leaving her tray behind. “I’m not hungry,” she said to her softly. “I’m not hungry anymore.” It was the truth. The news about Natalie had sent her appetite away, and in it’s place, was this strange emptiness. Crushed to death? It didn’t matter if the group stopped talking about it or not. She had heard the news, and it wouldn’t change the facts if no one ever mentioned it all. Natalie was….dead.

She wanted to turn around and show this group her powers, to lash out, to make someone feel as awful as she did right then. Looking back, over her shoulder, the group was still laughing. ‘Time to shut ‘em up.’ The liquid in their glass began to bubble, and their trays began to melt to the table. Metal utenziles scorched their fingers and could be heard clattering to the table. Fruits and vegetables were decaying as if they had been exsposed to the elements for days, weeks even, as the temperature rose. “What the….”
“Is she doing that?”
“Hey look. New girl has power. What should we do?”
“leave her alone,” he said. “leave her the fuck alone. She’s crazy.”
Kaige turned her head away, letting the temperature settle. “And don’t you dare forget it. I am crazy, and you’re crazy for helping me. Get away from me,” she told her, stopping. “People who get close to me get hurt. I don’t know you enough to know if I like you enough to keep you from getting hurt. So if you talk to me, you do it at your own risk. Got it?”

Cafeteria
Tags: Kaige, NPCS

Akila was taken aback by the outburst. She hadn't known what she was doing behind them, focused on getting them back to her table when suddenly she drew away and stopped, snapping at her. Caught by surprise Akila's basic instinct kicked in as her arms turned to smoke, her body wanting to follow suit but she held back, fighting to remain in human form. Hiding as smoke would do no good. Then again, neither was snapping at someone doing a good deed.

"I was just trying to help," Akila muttered, stepping back, "I'm...sorry."

It was obvious this girl didn't want that help. Turning away she rushed to her seat, sitting down in front of her food and keeping her head down, not bothering to look up at the crowd that was probably staring at her. The more she thought about it, the more her powers would want to flare.

"I wish everyone would just stop looking," she whispered, knowing it wasn't a wish that could come true. Her powers never worked like that. She couldn't force anyone to do anything. One doctor had hypothesized it was free will that countered that, but Akila had no real clue.

Tags:

If Kaige were a caring person, she would have gone after her. If she didn’t truly believe that Natalie had died because of her, she would have gone over to her table, but Kaige was certain she was doing her a favor. ‘You’ll live longer if you stay away from me.’ There was some part of her, something that was totally new as of late that did feel something for the girl. She had been in fact only trying to help her. Had she remained where she was, chances are those others would have been burned worse than what did happen to them.

Heading towards the door, she looked over towards the corner the girl seemed to be hiding in. “Fuck,” she mumbled, moving over in her direction. “This is crazy. This is stupid. You’re gonna get the little cloud killed. How the hell do you kill a puff of smoke?” Kaige stopped just in front of her, resting her hands on the table. “Look, it’s good what you did and all, really it’s great, but this isn’t a threat. Okay? People get close to me. They die. It’s as simple as that. Do you wanna die, because if you do, great. We can be best friends. We can be fuck buddies, but know that you will die. I’d say ask Natalie, but you can’t. Get the picture?”

Cafeteria

Her hair was falling around her head as she tried to focus on her meal, that is until two hands slapped down in front of her. Looking up, it was the face of the new patient, the one with the mood swings. Akila just wanted her to go now, to stop making a scene so the girl could eat in peace. She hated drama. Why had she helped?

Her eyes snapped towards a gun at the sound of his shoes squeaking, seeing three of them approaching. Obviously the woman's temper had caused something, and the guards didn't take acts of anger kindly up here. From her experience they were quick to demote or beat patients who fell out of line.

Her eyes moved back to Kaige with a weird expression when she mentioned sex, and her lips curled up, making a gross face, "Ew, why would I want...? I mean I'm not into..."

Squeak. Squeak. Their rubber soles on tile kept catching her attention. Why were they so loud today. And why was this woman rambling on about not being friends? Had Akila asked to be friends? Perhaps I implied it. Oh well, if she doesn't want to be friends I understand. Some like solitude.

That didn't mean she was going to leave the girl alone to falter though on her first day up in Block A. As the guards approached Akila whispered, "I get it. You have problems. We all do. That's Eternal Peaks for you. But if you don't want to be sent back from where you just came, I'd suggest getting the hell out of here. I'll cover for you. This one time. Once. Just...go. Now."

One of the guards was within speaking distance now, raising his gun slightly as he spoke, "using your powers in the cafeteria is breaking a rule here. Hands up..."

"Mayfair," the second guard finished for him, obviously a little better informed, "seems the fire witch has flirted her way up to our Block. We had bets in the staff room for how long you'd last. What's it been? Fifteen minutes in here? Ten?"

Both their guns were pointed at the red head, obviously keen on taking her down. From their words, Akila gathered she was a fire entity of some kind, and obviously that was what made them nervous. Fire was a hard element to beat. Most of the cafeteria was looking now, either for gossip or just to see what was going on. The guards would probably use this as a lesson for the rest. This is what happens when you act out.

Akila wanted to keep her mouth shut, her head down, and her eyes on her food. Really badly so. But the look she had caught in this girls eye about Natalie, the killed guard, said that she felt something, some brief emotion, however much she tried to douse it out. If they beat her and drag her away that grief will extinguish. She'll never make it back up here. Why do I sound like Dr. Vera? It's all these assistant shifts.

"It wasn't her," Akila blurted out suddenly, her eyes widening at her own lie. What was she doing? What the hell was she thinking? But now that it was out there she had to either continue or admit the lie. Either way she would be beaten. maybe this girl will remember what I did today. Maybe I'll gain a friend, or at least, maybe she won't hate on me like she seems to hate everyone.

"It was you Akila," the first guard asked, looking confused. No one understood her powers, not even Akila herself. There was no way for them to know if it was her or not.

"You melted those trays and rotted that food?" The second guard asked, more sceptical.

"Yes," she bowed her head in mock shame, "their words just got to me today, I didn't mean to do it. I just got upset."

The guards seemed to chew this piece over before the second one cocked his gun at her, "okay then patient, on your feet. And you, Mayfair, get moving before I affiliate you with her. You don't want to be friends with this one."

Akilas eyes dropped to the ground, those words as hurtful as the rest. It wasn't just her shyness and quiet demeanour that kept her from having a circle of friends in Block A. Fear held a factor too, and a large chunk at that. No one understood her, and it made her a wild card, and anomaly. While no one hated her because she was nice, neither did anyone want to like her, because she was deemed unstable. Elijah had been the first patient she had spoken to that entire day yesterday, and now this girl would probably be her only socialization too.

"Yeah," a third guard mused, comin up behind Akila and cuffing her wrists behind her back, "this one isn't stable. Isn't right in the head."

"Dangerous is what she is. Cmon boys, let's take her to her cell. I think a two day lockdown is suffice to. Mayfair, get moving. Or you can join her!"

The third guard pressed his gun to Akilas back, forcing her to walk. The three escorted her out, leaving the cafeteria behind to place her in the cell and lock it. Two days. Two days without food. She'd be lucky if she got one bathroom break in those 48 hours. But it was better than being demoted. Curling up in her bed, Akila hoped to sleep through most of it, knowing otherwise it be a long day ahead. B

1f9538fc32db3db45737eddd1d776b0a.jpg

Block A​

Her voice was perfect, each time she sang his name sheer ecstatic Bliss passed over him. Elis hips thrusted faster, his breath catching as her walls tightened around this throbbing member.

"Fuuck Nysa" Elis husky voice growled, his hips stiffened as pleasure crashed over his muscular body. The halflings hands gripped her hair and hips, crashing her into him before he allowed himself to release once his tip burrowed within her womb. Pumping his semi hard cock several times, the man removed himself from her lush walls while he pulled her up and around to plant his lips against hers.

Pulling back, Elis emerald eyes grinned back at the short girl, a wink aimed her way before the door clicked open and someone poked their head in the cell.

Tags: Akila, NPCs

Kaige found her the curious sort right away. ‘You’re not interested in sex? Cover for me? What ARE..you talking about,’ but before she could ask, it all became too clear. The guards all had the same tone when they were in asshole mode, as she liked to think of it. Then again, to her, they were always in an asshole mood. She sighed and rose from the table, slowly taking her hands from it. Now everything the girl had said made sense. She had seen the guards coming, and she was trying to warn her to get away. ‘What good would that have done? It’s not like I can run away in here. Believe me, if I could I would have done it years ago. It just would have delayed this.’ As her hands slowly rose, she heard the girl speaking up, taking the blame. She looked at her confused. “What the hell are you doing,” she whispered, but the conversation between her and the guards continued. ‘Are you..like me? Can you do that too?’ It was strange, a twinkling of hope that after her entire life she had finally found someone who could do what she could, another pyro.

She turned around just in time to see the one guard turning his gun on her. Their words were cruel, and it wasn’t something she deserved. ‘Stupid bitch. Why the hell did you do that? Oh we’re gonna have words about this. You can bet your sweet ass on that one.’ Never did it occur to her what the girl must have been thinking and feeling. Rarely did it ever though. The cuffs were clasped around her wrists, and Kaige smirked at the guard behind the girl. “You’re cute, but you’re dumb as fuck. I think I know who I want to be friends with and who I’d like to see reduced to pile of ashes on the floor. Guess which one is how I feel about you. All of you with your stupid guns. Only think you know how to do is aim and shoot. You don’t know how to think. Guess that’s why this job suits you so well. Oh, and by the way, it’s Ms. Mayfair to you, and don’t you forget it.”

Tossing her hair over her shoulder, she strolled away from them with long confident steps, heading towards the place she was first sitting at. Snatching her shoes up, she eyed the group that had been running their mouths. “That goes double for the likes of you. You wanna play games with me? Fine. I’ll play, but know this. I’m one bad bitch, and I got no problems ending your stay in this hellhole, and when I’m done with you, there won’t be any body for them to find. Don’t..fuck..with me.” Her tone was low, intended for only them to hear, and it was clear by the looks on their faces they did. “Food sucks in here anyways,” she lied aloud for all to hear on her way out.

Some things will never change. It was truth she accepted. This place could clean up a floor, but the harsh realities were the same. Sure they gave them more freedoms, but the guard with guns were a constant reminder that she, and everyone else there, were nothing more than captives there. She leaned against a wall and waited. It wasn’t a long wait. Soon enough the guards emerged, escorting the girl down the hall. Kaige would follow, not too closely. She had to be discreet. You learn a lot about that in a place like this too. Even in her tiny cell in Block C, she had learned to be undetected. In the end, it was always found out when she had been working on an escape attempt, but keeping her own orgasms from the hovering guards outside her door was a favorite pastime. ‘Just stay out of sight and don’t be heard.’ She would follow them until they deposited her in a cell with all the same care and gentle ease the guards were known for having. In other words, she was treated like the garbage they thought she was. The door clicked loudly behind her, and the group of guards continued on their way. Good. Now was the time she had been waiting for. Approaching down the hall, she looked in at the various cells. Some empty. Some not. The patients would look out at her, and Kaige couldn’t help but wonder one thing. As she reached her cell, she stopped at the glass and tapped it. “Tell me something. Why the fuck do they have doors on the cells if we can just wonder the halls like this? Kind of pointless don’t you think? Oh and one more thing,” she said, raising her index finger. “What..the fuck..was that back there? Why did you do that? What do you want? What? Do you think I owe you something now, because if you do, you’re way off. Kaige Mayfair never owes anybody a damn thing. You got that?”

Cells

Akila say back against the wall, knowing sleep was evading her. It be a long two days. Luckily that was all it was, just two days stuck in here. Better than Block C. And that was why she had done it. Because the difference between the new girl and Akila was thier reports. Akila hadn't dropped from Block A in a year now. That meant something. So when she had a rare moment of misjudgement they gave her a softer punishment like lockdown, over what they would have done to the new girl, which would be demotion.

Akila wasn't at all surprised when Mayfairs face came into view in the glass wall. They didn't know each other, and Akila had no reason in this girls eyes to take the fall. And that became obvious as she started to speak, her tone unhappy and unimpressed.

"The doors?" Akila asked, confused that it was the doors she started off on and not Akilas behavior, "the doors are for curfew and for lockdown. You really are brand new."

Her stomach growled, but it didn't disturb her. Within her own cell she felt safe enough to use her magic. Lookin down at her hands a banana appeared and she peeled it, eating it before tossing the peel in the air. In a blink it vanished, leaving only Akila in the room, still watching the mad woman.

"That's the most I can do without losing it," Akila explained, pointing to where the peel had disappeared, "little tricks are fine, but I don't have any control otherwise. So I get it. You lost control a bit and the lunches started to melt. I don't want anything. I just know what it's like to be you, to get up here. It's so different and terrifying, because you don't know the rules. Those kids are jerks, they always want to see someone get a beat down. I don't want you to owe me. I just wanted to give you a chance up here. See this? I'm in here for two days. That's it. No beat downs. No rape, or suffering. I've been in Block A for a year. So they took it easier on me. Your new. Those guards would have happily dragged you back down to your old cell."

She turned her eyes away, back to her hands, "I don't want to be owed. I just wanted you to get the same chance the rest of us got at making this hellhole somewhat liveable. So do my the favor of trying to enjoy it while it lasts? Besides you probably have a tour guide waiting at the cafeteria for you now. She'll show you the ropes."

She wasn't snappy, or rude. Her voice remained soft and honest as always, her tone never rising. Akila kept a good hold on her temper, knowing emotions could cause meltdowns. And she didn't want another one of those. Turning over she lay back down in her bed, her mouth closed shut as she stared at the wall in silence, hoping the girl would do as she said and leave back to the cafeteria, leaving Akila to her thoughts

Hl3MmHh_zpsztwrrj47.jpg

To the Showers
Tags: Elijah, Kaige, Open

Nysa moaned in time with Elijah, feeling his pleasure and getting her own at it. As they both came down from their highs he let her down and she pulled into his arms, her head bent back all the way to kiss him. His smile was contagious, gaining one of her own as her dark pools looked into his vibrant green ones as he winked, breaking her into giggles. She was barely away of the door opening, or a guard taking a step in. He wasn’t too pleased at their lack of acknowledgement of him, coughing loudly until her head turned. Nysa just gave him her award winning smile and winked over to him, seeing the guard get flustered.

“Sorry sugar, I needed my morning dose of Elijah,” she purred, her eyes dancing, “You needed something?”

“We got a new promotee. Report to the cafeteria to give her a tour of the floor and a rundown of the rules. Then report to your weekly shift with Dr. Vera. Got it ND6667?”

“Double duty today, eh?” she sighed and nodded, looking back to Elijah, “Still mind helping me with that shower before my day starts handsome?”

“It’s noon,” the guard added as he turned and left.

“Great way to start my afternoon then!” she replied chirpily.

They stepped out, wandering down to the showers near the cafeteria, Nysa in nothing more than her tank top and shorts, her bra-free breasts bouncing as she skipped down the hall.

“Morning Greg,” she sang as she passed the guard near the showers.

“Morning Nysa,” he replied, his face blank of emotion, “Showers?”

“Mhm, and I got my man here to watch for me,” she patted Eli’s arm before reaching up on tip toe and kissing his cheek, “Be back handsome.”

Slipping inside, she checked for people before stripping, grabbing the stool and carrying it to the furthest shower in the corner. From there she set the stool down directly in place where the water would hit. Grabbing a handful of shampoo, she ran it through her still dry hair before pumping soap into her hand. Sitting her bare ass on the stool she pressed the knob, and lukewarm water began raining on her. Slowly she began lathering the soap on her skin, humming to a tune in her head.

Lay down your head and I'll sing you a lullaby,” she began singing, her voice becoming something entirely unearthly. It was her true voice, her Siren Voice. It was beautiful, haunting and alluring all at once. It beckoned any mortal in, erasing any other thought they had on their mind, so all they could hear and think about was her gorgeous, angelic voice.

“Back to the years of loo-li lai-lay. And I'll sing you to sleep and I'll sing you tomorrow
Bless you with love for the road that you go…” she sang, her voice perfectly rising and lowering as she washed her body. The water cascaded down her skin, her hair becoming as soaked as her skin. Soon she could feel her neck tingling, and smiled as the water tickled and enticed the small thin folds to grow out of her neck, breathing the water in. Her fingers ran along the gills on either side of her neck, smiling as she never faltered in her singing once. Alike her gills, her legs were tingling, scales beginning to sprout along them. Soon she could no longer see flesh, everything below her waist made of scales and fins, her tails revealing itself.

This was the reason for the stool. Without it, Nysali would be left to sit on the cold, gross floor. At least on the stool she didn’t feel degraded for her tail, her fin swishing and slapping the wet
floor as she played with it. Her voice rose with the song, her hands still scrubbing as small patches of scales covered her arms and back, their pale violet color pretty and glittery under the water.

She sang and she sang, until all the soap and shampoo had washed away and she was squeaky clean, “May there always be angels to watch over you. To guide you each step of the way. To guard you and keep you safe from all harm. Loo-li, loo-li, lai-lay”

Nysa never stopped her melody until the shower had quit and she was mostly dry, her scales, tail, and gills residing back…back into the humanoid form all those in the facility knew. It was why the siren was so picky on her showers, and why Elijah stood guard. The siren knew better to show off any other powers. Only one doctor had gotten close to realizing her water form, and she had compelled him to forget and move on.

When her feet were back and she could walk again she found a towel, completing her drying her body. Stepping to the mirror she finger-combed her messy red locks and called it good, noticing a few scales that had yet to reside but were easily hidable under her shirt. Pulling her tank over her breasts and down her tummy, she found her shorts and dragged them on too, her bare toes wiggling on the tile. The siren enjoyed going barefoot. Au natural. And with that, Nysa turned on her heel and danced out of the shower room, her song finished.

“How’d I sound today Greggy?” she asked, her body feeling reinvigorated and powerful. Her song always made her feel good, and singing seemed to almost regenerate her, making the siren feel alive and happy for the first few hours. She knew her song would effect any mortal. If it weren’t for Elijah, the guard would have come inside for her, compelled by her glorious voice. And that would have ended poorly for both of them.

Tag: Akila

The girl was sweet and kind. This place hadn’t robbed her of that. Strange. In Cell Block C, nothing amazed Kaige at all. She had grown accustomed to the treatments, and even the schedules, the guards liked to dish out. So encountering someone so kind was truly a new experience.

She nodded as the girl laid down on her bed and seemed to settle in. This girl had shown her a glimpse of her magic, but Kaige really didn’t know the depths of it, nor what this girl really was. Apparently neither did the guards if they thought she had done that back in the cafeteria. “You’re wrong,” she told her. “I didn’t lose control. I did it on purpose. I knew full well what I was doing, and I liked it. What’s even better, those kids know exactly who and what they’re dealing with me.” She started to walk away, taking a few steps, before she stopped and turned around heading back to the glass. “And they won’t lay a hand on you for what I did. Trust me. If they do, it’ll be the last thing they ever do even if it means I go back to C. At least there, things make sense.”

She turned away and headed down the hall now with purpose. The girl was right. By now a tour guide would certainly be waiting on her, and already today she had made enough of a scene and an impression. Why she had said what she had to her, she didn’t quite understand, but it felt right. Kaige usually spoke whatever was on her mind and what felt right. This qualified as both. The girl was unlike the people she had grown up around, and she had put her neck on the chopping block for her. That was something she wouldn’t forget.

The halls were quiet until she neared the showers. There a voice rang out, wafting , carrying a happy tune. Her steps slowed as she neared the entrance to the showers. The same guard from before was there with almost a smile on his face, and he was joined by someone else. “What..the fuck is that,” she asked pointing inside the showers. “And who is this side of man cake,” her eyes drifting up and down his body. “That..would be your tour guide inside. Nysa is taking a shower right now. So you’ll have to wait.” Her eyes widened. “My..tour guide. Are you fucking kidding me? My tour guide? No,” she shook her head. “There is no way in hell Ms. Song bird is gonna lead me around this place. No. Tell ‘em to find somebody else. Why can hot pants here take me? I’d sure as hell love to take him,” she grinned. The guard laughed. “You don’t have a choice. Of course I could ask Dr. Arellano if he would give you a guided tour.” Kaige straightened at his statement. “Or you could shove that gun up your ass and pull the trigger.” She rolled her eyes, exasperated. “Great. Now I get a real Looney to lead me around.”

Hl3MmHh_zpsztwrrj47.jpg

Tour Guide

Nysa paused within the archway of the showers, block by view as she caught the tail end of the conversation. She waited till the girl stopped complaining then pranced out, bouncing to the guard first and giving him a kiss on the cheek, leaning off his arm as she looked toward's the new girl.

"Greggy here does look good with something shoved up his ass," she giggled, winking at Elijah as the guard, Greg, stared straight ahead, as if he was under some spell, "Was my singing good today Greggy?"

"Beautiful," he admitted, his eyes never moving from a spot on the wall. Nysali simply laughed and lolled her head towards the annoyed looking red head.

"One Looney, at your service," Nysa gave her a mischievous grin, "You've got to be the newbie. Quite a mouth on you, babycakes. That's alright, I've dealt with plenty of pretty mouths before."

She dropped her hands from the guards shoulder as she spoke and the spell seemed to have snapped, his head swiveling before he let out a short chuckle at her pun. Stepping from him, the siren moved to the giant of a man, rising up to kiss him before allowing him to head off and enjoy his day. Then she turned to the new girl, bouncing over and giving her a once over, walking around her and even going so far as to touch her hair before stepping away.

"Hands to yourself Nysali," he ordered, seeing her do this, but his words were only mandatory regulation, and she knew he wouldn't enforce them. Not that this girl knew.

"I'm Nysali, as he said," she introduced herself, "Did you enjoy my song? Few come down this way when I'm singing, they know better than to annoy my main man, Elijah. The hulk that just left. So...who are you?"

Tag: Looney Toons Nysa

She had made an entrance every bit as memorable as her song had been. Jiggling breast barely concealed by her shirt were hypnotizing, but it was her personality that made a feeling of dread rise within the pyro. Happy, perky people were not something she had the pleasure of dealing with often. She had grown to find them tiring and utterly fake in every way. This girl was no exception. Her words were as cheerful as every part of her, oozing this joy she had somehow managed to find within the walls of this terrible place. Put something before she could understand, and Kaige could accept it, but this? This was something that should not have existed. This was a disgustingly happy woman amid the halls of terror.

“Greggy,” she whispered, lifting her eyebrows. “It has a name.” It didn’t matter if he could hear her or not. He clearly wasn’t in. The spell was easily broken though, as her hands left his body and made their way closer to hers’. AS her fingers slipped through her hair, Kaige jerked her head, giving her an almost feral look. “Don’t..touch me.” The words dripped with her distain at the girl’s actions. “Song? Is that what that noise was? I thought a small animal was trapped in the pipes. Don’t worry sweetness. Coming down here was just on my way back to the cafeteria. Nothing personal. Oh and, does the hulk like company? Because I sure as shit don’t. Greggy here can even join.” Tilting her head, she offered her a shrug. “You can even join if you like. We’ll have a big party.” Stepping closer to her, allowing her body to touch hers’ as she stood nose to nose with her, Kaige offered her a smile. “I’m Kaige. THE pyro. Say the name sweetness. Let it roll off your tongue. I promise you it won’t leave a bad taste in your mouth.”

Hl3MmHh_zpsztwrrj47.jpg

Tour Guide

This one was a fighter; Nysa could feel it in the way she tensed, how she moved, and how her lip curled back. Some came up that way, most of them didn't listen. Not unless they were smart about it, like Nysa was. And they rarely, rarely were. But this one had spunk, and a flare for the dramatics. She moved up till she was nose to nose with the siren, obviously mad about something - perhaps everything - and thinking Nysa was an easy target. With a sudden movement Nysa stole a kiss off the girls lips and danced back, laughing loudly.

"Well hello there Kaige," she beamed, "You are right sugar, no nasty aftertaste from you."

She winked, keeping a fair distance from the annoyed patient, "Now now Kaige-y, there's a rule you're already breaking there. No lying. I do hate lying. It's not, persay, a institute rule, but I like it as my own. No lying to me sweet stuff, or I'll see what sweet song I can pull out of you."

She was a pyro. She'd admitted it. That meant a number of things, but most likely that she was human with the ability to control flames. Or possibly a witch - yet still mortal. Either could fall to her voice, but then again she HAD heard the siren singing and felt nothing. So perhaps not?

"And I suggest you leave the comments about my man Elijah to yourself," she added on, her eyes going a bit darker then, "You don't want to be on his bad side any more than you'd want to be on mine."

"Enough bickering you two. Off you got Nysa, do your tour with the girl," Greg ordered, waving his gun at them.

Rolling her eyes she wrinkled her nose at the gun, "Yes, yes Greggy, we are leaving. Just settling introductions, aren't we Kaige?" She stepped back towards the girl, gesturing at her to go first, "After you madam. First stop, cafeteria for a snack. Next stop, um...we shall see! And don't tell me you were passing by again. You're too pretty to play dumb sugar."

Tag: Nysa, the dancing, singing siren

This one was going to be interesting. Kaige started to wonder if she really was a bit off in the brain. Maybe being here had done a number on the girl. Perhaps she’s been here as long as she has. The kiss didn’t bother her. She was more than a sexual being herself. Lust, desire, those were emotions she loved to experience. They would help transport her from this dreary place even if only for a little while. This one seemed to almost make light of such strong emotions though, much like the doctors here did, and that made her angry. She also presumed it was okay to do such a thing. Ever since her first time having sex, being raped by someone there at the institute, Kaige always liked to think it was who she wanted, when she wanted. Of course the truth of the matter was she rarely had such control. The guards, the doctors, they were the ones with the control. It was a delusion she held on to nonetheless, and this girl was trying to take that from her. ‘How dare you.’ The words came to her mind, but never did they pass from her lips. No. Kaige was still sizing this one up.

‘Lying?’ Her expression perked at the thought. She was lying about something? This one really didn’t know her at all, and yet they did seem to have one thing in common. She hated liars with every fiber of her being. Still she couldn’t imagine what Nysa thought she was lying about, but as she mentioned Elijah, it was clear she not only had a darker side, but it was peeking out as well. ‘A weakness. A crack in the preverbal wall of cheer. Perfect.’

A sneer spread across her face just as Greggy was showing his displeasure at the rapport the two were sharing. She turned her attention to him, looking him from his boots up to his head. “You know, you idiots keep waving those guns around at us all the time. We get use to them, and they don’t do anything to scare us anymore. Why don’t you fucking shoot us already? Oh wait. If you do that, then no more pokey pokey for the hokey hokey doctors. No more pokey for them, no more joby woby for Greggy Weggy. You’re not that stupid, are you?” Moving past Nysa, she shook her head. “No way on the cafeteria. Been there, done that. If you wanted a snack before this tour thing, you shouldn’t have been spreading your legs for man cakes. I don’t blame you. Hell I’d spread mine too. What am I saying,” she said turning around to face her. “I will spread mine for him. Then you can eat all you want in the cafeteria while he eats all he wants to with me. Who knows? Maybe I’ll be the one singing a song then.” She raised her eyebrows, a devilish smile on her face. “Show me the rest of this floor. The showers are already way bigger than my cell was, the cafeteria too. I can’t wait to see it all.”

Hl3MmHh_zpsztwrrj47.jpg

Tour Guide

It was like they were bouncing off each other, sarcasm vs. Snark. Unlike Silver, whom enjoyed the likeness between them, this girl seemed to push everything away from her with a snarl, like a scared mutt unsure of the difference between abuse and affection. If the siren had her way she'd just leave the girl to flounder there, see how fast she sunk back down to her old cell. But she had orders, and as much as the siren hated following them, she had heard it was one Candice Whitehorn who had made the order. Pissing off the Board would be suicidal.

First she went after the guard, and her tone had him holding his gun a little stronger, his finger already on the trigger. Nysa wasn't really a fan of being shot at. Then she turned on Nysa, teasing that she'd open her legs for Elijah. To this Nysa let out a giggle, finding her misplaced anger amusing.

"Greg," she turned and strolled up to him, leaning into his ear for only him to hear as she whispered in a honey like voice, "be a good guard now and take your lunch break. Forget you saw us here."

His face blanked and he nodded, shouldering his gun and striding off with a purpose. With them alone now Nysa turned back to defensive woman, "No more guard to bug us. Now to the cafeteria, I need a snack. And no chirping to me about having been there. Your skin and bones sugar. It won't hurt to gain a pound or too."

She began walking away, sliding past the pyro into the corridor with the cafeteria, "or ya know, just wait your cute butt here. But then you'll miss all the fun. You got me as a tour guide baby, your life is about to get much duller." She continued on, her walking turning to playful skipping as she went. When she reached the cafeteria doors she half turned to look back, a bubbly smile glued to her face, "oh and boo? If your gonna spread your legs for him, make sure to bend over and plant that cute face in the ground. My man likes them bent and begging. And I only send him the best."

Tag: Nysa the sexy song queen

She had done something to him, clearly. Greg. Not Greggy. It was a subtle thing, but it didn’t go unnoticed. It seemed the time for playing was over. Good. Kaige wanted to get to business. Once the tour was done, she was have a better feel for the place. Greg walked away, his hands no longer threatening to leave impressions on his weapon. She found it curious that he would just walk away like that. ‘She did something to him,’ she wondered. ‘Sure as shit this guard wouldn’t just leave because she asked him to, would he?’

This girl was growing more and more….interesting by the moment. ‘What is she? Human? Yeah. She has to be. She looks human at least. Then how did she,’ her thoughts cease as she sees her start to skip. “I can’t believe this. She’s fucking skipping. Skipping. Is she insane? What the fuck is up with this girl? Damn lunatic is my tour guide.” Kaige shook her head, watching her intently. Skipping was something she had done as a child. It made her feel happy. Not much need for it anymore. Not in here. Skipping, singing, they were frivolous things she didn’t indulge much if at all. In her tiny cell, there was no room for skipping. She wondered could she even do it still. With her shoes still in her hand, she starred at her as she stopped at the entrance to the cafeteria. Her words came as a shock. Kaige had to turn her head away as she smiled, wanting to laugh. “Only the best huh,” she said, choking back her laugh. “Okay then.” When she returned her gaze back to her, the smile was still there. “I’ll remember that when I’m face down with my ass up in the air for him, but you tell your man cake that he better be ready for two mouths on his cock. Something tell me that pipe he’s packing between his legs is a monster, and it’ll take both of us working together on him,” Kaige told her as she began to make her way to the cafeteria. She didn’t want to hear how she had already been there, but the silence that followed as she pushed past her and back inside spoke volumes. The guards from before had returned, and even they reacted, lifting their weapons. They must have thought she was there to start trouble. “Relax you dicks. I ain’t here for you, and I ain’t here for the food.”

“Get your food and take a seat Mayfair.”
“Yeah, any trouble, and you’re out of here.”

Their fingers were already on the triggers, and Kaige knew they were just looking for a reason to waste her. Looking to Nysa the fire, the fight was clear in her eyes. “I’m gonna die someday in this place, and I intend on taking as many of those bastards with me as I can. Is today the day?”

Hl3MmHh_zpsztwrrj47.jpg

Tour Guide

There. At least this time she was following. Her comments made Nysa grin more; perhaps this fiery redhead was her speed.

"Elijah would love that," she purred, her eyes dancing, "it's been too long since I had a good threesome with him. What was it...two months ago? Much too long. Saucy little nurse though. Wonder if she's still around."

The siren wasn't really talking to Kaige at this point as much as she was just thinking out loud as she pressed the doors opened. The smell of food hit her and made her stomach growl. She'd barely eaten yesterday, and it was already noon now. If she didn't eat soon Nysa would be in trouble. But first she had another obstacle. The guards were instantly tense when they walked in, guns raised towards Kaige. Figures. That's why she was reluctant to follow. Must have came here first and made a scene.

"Easy boys," Nysa chirped, her hand weaving around Kaiges shoulders and pulling her closely in, "this beauty is with me."

The last name struck a bell though. "Oooooh your that girl." She giggled, winking at her, "Sugar, we have way more in common than you realize."

Her eyes turned back on the guards who looked unsure. The whole cafeteria had gone quiet for a minute, wondering what might happen. But Nysa simply walked Kaige past the men towards the counter, her hips swaying vivaciously.

"She's with me boys," she purred as she past them and their grips on their guns slacked a little and she rose her voice, "Got that ladies and gents? This hot drink of waters all mine. Mess with her today, your messing with me."

Heads turned down then, everyone quickly busying themselves with eating. The guards resumed their posts but none of them looked happy, keeping a close watch on the two girls. Nysa pulled them up to the counter and ordered her lunch, getting a tray with a sandwich, an orange and a small carton of milk.

"That's all today?" Nysa sighed, batting her eyes at the woman behind the counter. She rolled her eyes back and opened her mouth to speak, looking like she was going to tell Nysali off. But then she just smiled and pulled from under the counter a small piece of cake on a plate.

"Two please,"Nysa asked nicely, "I got me a tag along for the afternoon."

"This one?" The woman asked, looking unhappy.

"Yes this one," Nysa jutted out her hip, pressing her fist into it, "Hun, like I said, she's with me. I do your kitchen staff favours all the time. You owe me sugar."

A second piece of cake pulled out and placed down. With her tray and the cakes she found a spot at an empty table, placing the one slice in front of Kaige.

"You've been locked down there for a hell of a long time," she exclaimed, passing her a fork, "Hell you've been here probably longer than me. We probably met once or twice before, I'm sure. Oh, I work with one Dr. Vera. Great in bed, let me tell you. And I have the misfortune of also working under Dr. Arellano. Roofloops as a friend calls him. The sex is mediocre there, but the torture is fantastic."

She laughed at her own sarcasm, digging into her food and talking between bites, "So how did you score...a one way ticket to...Block A?"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom