Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

|| Cell Block A ||

Status
Not open for further replies.
caba28DEA60400000578-0-image-a-1_1432071187749.jpg

Block A Showers
Tags: Kaige

Her mouth opened and shut, looking for the right words to say. Of course it was pretty. The woman before her was sexy, even with bruises covering her body. And the way her sex glistened made Daniella's mouth water, her mind churning over what she might taste like all clean and shaven. Daniella herself always kept perfectly shaved and washed down there, but it took a lot of alcohol for the timid girl to touch herself, and most of those experiments she'd gotten too wasted to remember.

"Use...my fingers," she gulped, her breath hitching as she spread Kaige's lips a little more, biting her own lip in return as she looked up, "Why don't...you look?"

It was an odd question but Daniella clung to it. Slipping her hands from Kaige's grips she turned the girl in her stool so that she was facing the mirror. Then without thinking Daniella got up and hovered over the girl, leaning over her body so that her wet top clung to the red head's back as she moved her hands down to Kaige's sex and parted her lips again, as she was shown, the mirror reflecting all of this. Wait what am I doing? Patient. She's a patient. This isn't...we need to stop...

Tag: Daniella

She asked the question, so soft, so sweet, so innocent. Kaige couldn’t help but smile. Before she could answer her though, Daniella had pulled free. She feared she had gone too far, and the nurse would tell her to dry off and dress so she could lead her out of here. Daniella surprised her with her next question before she turned her towards the mirror. Her reflection starred back at her. She truly did look….different. She felt her press against her body. Kaige leaned back against her, like a reflex, finding comfort and strength there. She could feel her breasts flush against her body. The woman’s nipples were hard, erect. Another fact that brought a smile to her face. Without her urging her, she opened her pussy once more, and it was such a sight. Her pinkness seemed to shine as the moisture in the room and from her arousal painted her tender skin. Her sensitive area giving way to the attraction she felt for this woman. She ran her fingertip down to her own clit, and as she grazed it, Kaige shivered against Daniella’s body. Turning her head, she gave her all of her attention. “I am looking, and I like..what I see. All of it.” Her eyelashes fluttered a moment before she leaned towards her slightly. “I want to kiss your lips Daniella. Can I do that?”

Block A Showers

Her blush deepened as she tried to turn and look at Kaige but realized just how close their faces were, their noses practically touching. Her head spun, both fighting against what was happening and wanting it more, if only to silence the pain in her heart. To fill that void. It took effort for her to get words out so instead she simply answered Kaige's request and turned her head the rest of the way, stealing a kiss.

She had never kissed a girl before, and already she knew it was a million times better than any man she had made out with. Daniella fell into the kiss, pressing into her, letting out a low whine as her own pussy began to grow wet with need. Now that she wanted this, her body was craving the attention. She knew nothing would come of this. Hell, she'd probably avoid the patient at all costs. But Kaige looked great and tasted better and Daniella just wanted someone's attention on her. Just once.

So wrapped up in kissing her, Daniella forgot her fingers and unconsciously started rubbing the girl's clit, her palm flat as she rubbed it in hard circles, playing with Kaige as the kiss deepened, her mouth opening and yet another hungry moan leaving the nurse who craved this.

She kissed her, and Kaige nearly leapt from the stool. Her lips were addictive. She never wanted her to pull back. Kaige wanted to taste her, all of her, but for now she settled for her lips. Her tongue emerged, licking at her bottom lip, the same lip she had watched become trapped while she shaved her. Oh the moment was intense, and when Daniella started to tease her clit, Kaige moaned softly against Daniella’s mouth. The more she rubbed her palm against her, the further along she found herself towards such a desired release.

She had to pull away from her lips. As she did, her lips parted, drinking in air. The contact was broken for long. Kaige leaned towards her, this time searching for her neck. Again the sweet taste of her flesh filled her. She lifted a hand aimlessly reaching for her breast. The soft mound seemed to fit perfectly in her hand. Kaige could feel exactly how aroused she was by her erect nipple. Another moan resonated from her. “You’re so beautiful Daniella. So fucking beautiful. Don’t stop. Keep going.” Her breath caught in the back of her throat, and Kaige held it in for a moment. AS she breathed out, she whispered against her neck, “I want to see you Daniella. I want to see all of you. Would you let me? Would you let me undress you?”

Block A Showers

Daniella was shaking, she was both nervous and overwhelmed with the lust suddenly blooming in her. She let out a softer, upset sigh when Kaige's lips broke, thinking it was over. But then she was surprised by the sudden attention on her neck and breast, her breath hitching as her heart pounded.

"Yes...I mean sure," Daniella was flustered, and she felt odd having the patient giving directions. But no one could see this, and besides every time Kaige touched her for a second she forgot Rupi, forgot that pain. It was all she needed to keep going. Lifting her hands over her head she let Kaige slowly undress her from her scrubs, showing the beauty underneath. Then came the bra, falling off to reveal her small perky breasts, and finally her underwear, her shaved pussy open to the world. Being naked like this in front of a woman made Daniella hornier than ever and she couldn't help herself. Clumsily she grabbed at Kaige, trying to pull her in for a kiss but instead tripping and falling back against the wall, hitting the shower knob. A cascade of water hit their naked bodies as Daniella righted herself, her breast's slick with water as she got soaked.

"Now...what?" she asked innocently, standing there under the water, her luscious body getting soaked.

Tag: Daneilla

She was all hands and movement. Once the affirmation had come from her that she could undress her, Daniella seemed to waste no time, and that was just fine with Kaige. The fabric would pull free from her body fast enough. The wet shirt, nearly needing to be rolled from her skin, which it clung to, landed on the floor with an audible splat. She loved looking at her body when she breathed. Was she nervous? What if someone saw? Did she want them to see? Would she regret it? All questions that came to her mind for a fleeting moment as they were pushed aside by the growing need for this woman she had just met. It was a basic, raw emotion, a hunger, that had started eating away at her when she gazed down at the woman as she shaved her.

Daniella’s clothes soon lay in a heap on the shower floor, and she stood before her naked in all her beauty. Her nervous nature only enhanced her natural radiance. She was….innocent. It was something she had remembered once having herself. There was a time when she was not so open, so unashamed about her body or her sexuality. It was something that had changed over the years, something that had been stolen from her, and now she spent her time trying to find her way. Had she had a normal life, she could have done just that. Now at 19, she was struggling to find her own way, and this woman before her was now part of her path.

“You’re beauti…..” she began as the woman reached for her, and in a blur, ended up on the floor. Kaige looked at the door quickly, certain a guard would be rushing in, thinking she had thrown her down, stripped her, and was ready to rape her. That concern was laid to rest quickly, as the guards would not have wasted any time. “Now,” she told her, kneeling down, “It’s my turn. Lay there. Don’t move.” Her eyes were fixed to hers’, strong and unwavering. It wasn’t a request, and the tone in her voice made sure she understood that. As her eyes pulled from Daniella’s, Kaige looked at her breast. They were delicious. She didn’t ask. Instead she leaned down, her mouth connecting with the skin as she kissed and suckled. She wasn’t going after her nipple. No. Kaige wanted to take her time and bathe the woman’s breasts before attacking the hard bundle of nerves. “You taste good,” she told her. It was the only thing she would say to her. Her hands were flat against the shower floor. Kaige didn’t want to touch her, not yet. All she wanted Daniella to feel was her mouth against her breasts. When she was satisfied with her efforts, she gently trapped one of her nipples between her lips. Rolling it, she began to suckle once more, only then looking up to gage her reaction.

Block A Showers

Her back ached from hitting the floor, but the pain meant little compared to the overwhelming sensation of Kaige's mouth on her skin. And her breast at that. Water cascaded into her body so that it hit Kaiges head while making her breasts hot and slick with the warm water. Daniella stifled the urge to moan,knowing it would echo and the guards would here. Not that they would come in, but word travelled. Instead her eyes rolled back and a stupid smile pulled at her face as her moans came out in whispers, her legs writhing underneath Kaige. Finally she got one between the girl's legs and rose it, so that her thigh pressed hard into Kaige's pussy, rubbing against her clit. The nurse had only read these kinds of things in books, so she was an amateur, but she was trying.

"Does that feel good?" she asked, rocking her leg she that she rubbed Kaige's clit hard, "I can try something else if not. I just...I want...I don't know..."

Her mouth was bathing her nipple with attention, ready to move to her other breast and give it the same treatment, when she felt her leg rubbing against her clit. All of her moving about was not just a valiant effort to take everything Kaige was giving her. She had a a goal in mind, and Daniella had reached it. Her legs were smooth against her sensitive, engorged clit. Pressing it against, Kaige felt the sweet pressure and then relief. Both sensations were equally pleasing to her, and it was just enough of both of them that Daniella gave her.

When she spoke, Kaige moved quickly, bringing her face up to Daniella’s. “You just want..to make me feel good. You want to feel good yourself. She shook her head gracefully, slightly, starring into her eyes. “There is..nothing..wrong with that. It’s okay to want to feel good. It’s okay, and it’s okay to let me..be the one to make you feel good. I have spent..years..in that cell down there. I have..touched my own body..plenty of times. This,” she told her, massaging her other breast, the one her mouth had not tasted, “feels good.” Her fingers were splayed out as she gently kneaded her fleshy globe, precisely position across her nipple. This way Daniella’s entire breast would be receiving her attentions. Kaige could feel her nipple, taunt, underneath her fingers. Smiling at her, still not kissing her, she moved a single finger to circle around her nipple. “I find this..drives me crazy. Just enough stimulation to fee it, but I crave more. I want to take my fingers and gently..pinch..my nipple..knowing that would..send feelings..through my body..all the way to..that place between my legs..that..thing..there. Like this,” she whispered before her fingers captured her nipple and gave a slight squeeze. Kaige groaned softly, knowing how that must have felt. Her fingers once more began to circle her nipple.

“The feeling of my finger lightly dancing across my skin..well that that drives me crazy too. I pretend sometimes it’s..someone else..touching me. I wonder..what if they..touched me this way? Would I like it? You see..I’ve been touched..so many times..with a rough hand. So I wonder..about a gentle hand.” Her fingers begin to move slowly down towards her stomach, just barely touching her, flinting across her wet skin. “It almost..tickles..but knowing..the intent..behind the touch..well that makes it feel..so different.” She circled her belly button, her smile growing. “I wonder..what it would feel like..if he took his tongue..and dipped it into my belly..before moving down to my pussy.” Her finger, wet and slick from the water, teases Daniella’s bellybutton before sinking into. A wet, squish faintly is heard. “I don’t know..how a tongue feels here, but I do know,” she moved her hand to her pussy, still with a light touch,” how one feels here. Oh Daniella, I want to taste you so bad. Can I lick you here,” she asked, a single finger rubbing over her clit. “Can I lick you here,” her finger moving to tease her opening. “I want to fuck you..with my tongue. I want my fingers..inside you. I want to hear you..say yes.”

Block A Showers

"Yes."

It was all she could gasp out, goosebumps covering her skin as Kaiges finger traced down, her words just as enticing as her actions. Her heartbeat pounded, Daniella had never done this before. It was obvious Kaige was the experienced one between the two. Water continued to rain down on them as Kaige worked her magic through her words. And all Daniella could mutter was 'yes', wanting everything Kaige described.

"Please," she groaned, pressing her thigh into Kaiges sex and rubbing it even harder, putting more pressure into it, "please."

1f9538fc32db3db45737eddd1d776b0a.jpg

Block A

Tag: Nysa

Eli couldn’t help the soft chuckle that fled his lips and vibrated against her sweet warmth. Her voice truly was music to his ears – a perfect pitch he couldn’t ever get enough of. Her moan’s fueled his lust, pumping his fingers faster as his tongue lapped up her honey like juices.

He could keep lapping her up, the audience making it that much amusing. His tongue swirled one last round before his head pulled up and without a beat found her lips, his body sat up and his hand slid up behind her head, pulling her body up. His lips parted from her to allow himself to look down while a hand pulled at the rim of his sweats, his blackened eyes taking in her ever lasting beauty while his hand guided her head towards his hips.

“Return the favor then sexy.” He purred, his husky voice a low rumble.

Kaige loved how this nurse who had shown up to bring her to A was now a quivering mess on the floor of the shower ready, willing, and wanting to accept her advances. She hadn’t gone into the showers with the agenda of their time coming to this, but she certainly wasn’t going to turn her away.

She didn’t speak. Instead she moved, bringing her mouth to Daniella’s neck. She remembered how she tasted, how it felt to kiss her there. What she remembered most though, was how Daniella had trembled slightly when she did it before. It was sweet and innocent. Kaige had learned a thing or two about peole faking emotions while in this place. They faked concern and care. There was no faking how she had moved when she kissed her neck before. She wanted to spend all day there, taking her time to properly show Daniella how another woman could make her feel, but time wasn’t something she had a lot of . Sure the guards would stay away as long as they didn’t give them cause for alarm, but there was no guarantee how long they actually in there alone.

Reluctantly, her suckling began to move down. Both her hands kneaded the perky breasts this woman had. Kaige paused, looking up at her and smiled. “’Such beautiful, perky tits. I’d spend all night kissing them if I had the chance.” Instead she would have to settle for a kiss planted on each one. Kaige had bigger plans in mind. Down she moved until she reached her belly button. She had to do it. Her tongue lapped at her, the tip teasing her. She loved the reactions Daniella gave her. So perfect. Her hands moved, aiding her progress further, coming to rest on her thighs. Such powerful thighs, and yet Kaige loved how sure she was the woman couldn’t use them right now even if her life depended on it. She wouldn’t be able to get up and run, but then again, she didn’t plan on giving her a reason to. She parted her legs gently, and Kaige moved further down. “That’s it Daniella. You relax for me. I want to make you feel so good. Do you want that?” It was a question she didn’t need an answer for. The answer didn’t matter. Her mouth came down on her sex, planting kisses along her slit. Kaige didn’t move to spread her pussy lips, not yet anyway. Right now she was drinking in the scent and feel of this woman’s sex. Her fingertips dug into her thighs slightly. “Again. Say yes again for me. Tell me you want this Daniella.”

Hl3MmHh_zpsztwrrj47.jpg

her room
Tags: the sexy halfling

Nysa couldn't help the roll of her eyes as he moved her about and began forcing her downwards, the grin on his face evident of what he wanted. She didn't deny him that though, knowing it was hard to find any girl who could take his entire girth in and not gag. Thankfully the siren had no such reflex. She caught him in her hands and began stroking, rubbing him as her mouth came down and sucked just the tip. Slowly she took inch after inch of him in until she reached his hilt, choking herself with his cock until she pulled back out. It was an odd sensation, all of her air suddenly blocked for only a second or two. She did it again, this time faster. Each time she gained speed until her head was bobbing up and down at a pace she knew he loved, watching him as she did to see him react. She loved when his face contorted from her expert mouth upon him. Or when he grew impatient having to wait any longer and dragged her up only to finally fuck her.

Block A Showers

Every kiss felt like fire, Daniella worried Kaige might actually be lighting small flames on her. Instead it was just her hot lips, kissing down her body with a tenderness unknown by men. her hands needed the nurses breasts and enticed tiny moans out of her, so soft they were barely heard. As she reached her belly button her tongue slipped in, tickling and playing as Daniella let out a girlish giggle, writhing under her.

"God it tickles," she gasped out, still feeling the arousal from it even as Kaige moved along. It wasn't until her head neared her nether regions that Daniella started to panic. Would it feel good? What if she didn't like this? What was she doing? Kaige's words cut through all of that haze, forcing Daniella to look down at the pyro who was getting into position, her words soothing the anxieties, reminding her this was meant to feel good.

"Yes," she groaned in a whisper, those fleeting kisses against her sex too brief, "Please..."

She said yes, and that was all Kaige needed to hear. It was all she was waiting on to move her fingers along her thighs until they were just inches from her lips. Kaige wanted to savor this, and damn it all to hell if she wasn’t going to. Let the guards come in. Let another patient come in and catch them like this. At the point, she didn’t care. She would only get one first time to spread her pussy lips and see her sex for the first time. She would only have this one time to get her first taste of her, and this was something she was going to enjoy, to burn into her memory. Kaige knew she could very well be bumped back down Cell Block C for this. So if it was going to cost her new found freedom, she was going to savor every moment.

Her fingers gently began to splay her open, and all her goodness came into view. Kaige held her breath for a moment in awe. Daniella glistened as the water from the showers trickled down her, washing past her belly button, across her clit, past her opening, and to the floor. Kaige would have sucked the water from the floor itself if she could taste Daniella there, but she didn’t have to do that. No, she had her right there in front of her. She flicked her finger across her clit, watching it move, tightening at her touch. She knew the tremors it must have sent through the woman. As much as she wanted to see her face, she couldn’t tear her eyes from the sight of her sex. Leaning down, she tentatively licked her clit, the tip of her tongue nudging the sensitive mass around. Without waiting, without giving her time to process the feeling, she began to make small circles with her tongue while fingers held her open. Knowing how her fingers doing this made her feel, she could only imagine how her warm, wet tongue must feel. Kaige felt enticed to keep going. Slowly she slipped a finger inside the woman, plunging it into her until her entire digit was submerged inside her warmth. She felt good. She tasted good. Kaige soaked in every second knowing it could end at any moment. Her lips closed around her clit, and she began to suckle. Kaige pulled her finger from her, only to push back inside. Over and over she sliced into her, starting a pace. Inhaling deeply, the water threaten to enter her nose, but she didn’t care. She could barely breathe anyway as this moment seemed to take on a life of it’s own. It was like it couldn’t be real, and yet….it was. She flashed her eyes up Daniella’s body, and the view made her wet between her own legs. Her breasts, her body, everything about her was just inviting, and she was going to answer.

Block A Showers

The two minute timer was up. The shower shut off, leaving them wet and warm on the cold floor. Daniella wanted more of the water though, and tried to reach for it when Kaige suddenly flicked her finger against her clit, a part of the woman's body she never had really explored. Daniella let out a mewling noise, a mixture of pleasure and surprise. She sunk back to the floor, forgetting the water as her head laid down and her legs opened wider, wanting more of what Kaige was teasing. If it all felt that good, Daniella didn't want to stop. But it got better. Kaige changed to her tongue, licking the sensitive knob and making Daniella body tense, her eye squeezed firmly shut to hold herself together from crying out in pleasure, or prematurely unravelling for the vixen between her thighs.

"No one...has ever...touched there," Daniella gasped, her body shaking with the pleasure, "Please...don't stop. I need...more."

A finger sunk in her and Daniella could take no more. She let out a groan louder than before that echoed around them, and suddenly she felt herself cumming, her orgasm washing through her without permission. Her cheeks turned hot red as she rode the pleasure, embarrassed at how early she had caved. Her head hit the tiled floor softly, looking up at the ceiling as she internally groaned. How embarrassing Dani. C'mon

"I'm sorry," she stated, not even realizing she, a nurse, was apologizing to a patient, "I don't - don't know why...how I climaxed early."

Kaige's finger was still inside her, threatening to bring about a second wave. Daniella wouldn't object, her first time with a woman already a win in her books. Wiggling her hips, she got Kaige's fingers to sink further in, getting another whisper moan in response.

"Yes."

It was easy to tell. Her body shook, as if she were racked by an earthquake. Quivering limbs, the sounds coming from her, and the sweet nectar that flowed from her pussy told Kaige all she needed to know. Her mouth left her clit to drink in all the goodness she was giving her. Slipping her finger from her, she replaced it with her tongue as she lapped all of her juices from her willing sex. Daniella’s soft words encouraging her on. It was okay with Kaige that she found her release so suddenly. It let her know she was doing her job right.

Her cum soaked fingers began to massage her clit while her tongue continued to explore her. Swirling inside of her, she pushed against her walls, teasing her, trying to fill her as much as possible. Her other hand moved now, her fingers seeking to fill her once more. Kaige’s intentions were to stimulate her as much as she could. Her clit being rubbed while her tongue and fingers invaded her pussy would have to be incredible. Just the thought alone had her own clit aching.

The scent that filled her nose was heavy, intoxicating, and edging Kaige along. Her hungry mouth would not stop. She was a woman possessed. Her pace quickened. Daniella had given her every sign she wanted more, and Kaige was more than willing to give it to her. In fact, she wanted to see her ride out another orgasm. She loved how her body trembled, how her voice cried out in pleasure, and the sweetness that had come from her. As much as Daniella wanted more, so did Kaige. “Come on Daniella. It’s okay. You came. It’s okay. Do it again. I want you to. Oh come on Daniella. Cum for me again. Cum on my face. Let me have it. I want it. Please,” she told her, licking her clit as she finished each sentence, watching the bud dance as her tongue left it.

Block A

Tag: Nysa

He knew she wanted otherwise… But he just needed a moment of her time on him. It had been… A couple weeks? Somewhere around there.

long enough.

Eli’s black and blonde tipped head tilted back, his Adams apple moving with the deepest of groans that could muster within his chest. Oh god… She was just so perfect. The halfling’s hips swayed with her, her velvety tongue caressing his member with such a tender touch – even with his cock sliding down her throat.

“Oh baaaby.” Eli purred. His grip tightened around her hair, expressing the pleasure furthermore – his free hand slid down her back. His arm easily reached around her, his fingers finding her beautiful pussy to play with. He only needed another moment… The pleasure heightening before he could slide his throbbing member into the only woman he always returned to.

Block A Showers

One orgasm had come from simply feeling this girl's tongue. How was she to compete with being finger fucked and licked, not to mention the second hand playing with her clit. It was all too much. Daniella hips bucked, wanting more and at the same time scared of herself, of how badly she wanted this. Only minutes ago hadn't she been telling herself this was bad?

"Keep that up and I will," Daniella promised, her breath ragged as she moaned, "God...this feels too good. too good. Don't stop. Please."

It was coming. Like a storm, she felt it building up inside of her, swirling and dancing in her lower stomach as lust filled her. Kaige's tongue flicked Daniella's clit yet again and it was all she needed. With another low whine and then a groan that sounded close to the pyro's name her second climax unravelled, sending fireworks through her body. Juices flowed from her, her cum running onto Kaige's chin as the girl writhed on the cold floor, her eyes closed again so she could simply focus on only the pleasure and her senses. The sound of her own moans echoing off the walls, or Kaige's soft noises between her legs. The cold floor biting into her back, and soft hands caressing her, or the hot tongue pleasing her. The beads of water running down both their skins. The smell of cum and water mixed, with the faintness of lavender soap. All of these sensations were hitting her at once, driving her wild.

Hl3MmHh_zpsztwrrj47.jpg

Her room
Tags: his divine sexiness

Nysali's eyes rolled back into her head as she felt his fingers run through her hair and down to her pussy. She was short enough it wasn't a hard reach, and she groaned around his cock as he began to play, making her pick her speed up a little more. The siren did not mind pleasuring him. Hell, out of anyone in this facility, he was the least minded of all. She enjoyed his attentions, and him her, making their few moments together special. Pulling her head back until he fell from her lips with a pop she growled up to him, her eyes dark with lust.

"It is not nice to tease a sex addict for this long," she growled, although the undertone was playful, "I will force myself on you if you do not take me now Elijah Gemini. And we both know your the control freak here."

Block A

Tag: his personal angel

One last groan left his throat before she pulled him out of that mouth that he loved so. Eli’s hand slipped down Nyas’s lovely jaw, his thumb brushing her bottom lip before his thumb and 4 fingers pressed against opposite cheeks. Forcing the siren up to his level the Halfling couldn’t help the grin.

“Impatient little love?” He breathed, his head leaning in and his heated breath brushed her lips. “Get up.”

His voice was a command, his body standing and his hands roughly pulled her up before pressing her into the nearest wall before she could take another breath. Eli’s hand readjusted to the back of her neck and his other hand quickly parted her legs – shoving his throbbing member in her before she could respond. Nysa’s walls caressed him – hugging his thick stiffened cock. That earned another groan from the Halfling. Eli’s lips pressed to the back of her shoulders, his hips thrusting his largened member deep enough within her to bury himself within the top of her womb – again and again.

Soft words of encouragement. They weren’t needed. Kaige had no intention of stopping. She gone past a point where it may have even been necessary for the guards to pull her off had Daniella started to object. Daniella shattered, cumming for her, giving her everything she asked, and in that moment, Kaige found her absolutely beautiful. Her juices dripped from her chin, as she was taken aback by the climax that ripped through Daniella. Still she feasted on the arousal coming from her. Withdrawing her fingers, she used both hands, one on each thigh to make sure she didn’t squeezed her legs together as her muscles might tighten and contract as she rode her pleasure to the end. Pushing her tongue to her depths, her nose rested against her clit. Kaige was entranced watching her. The way her breasts heaved with her breathing was hypnotic. Dainella was a woman giving into pleasure, pleasure she hadn’t experienced before. It was a gift to be a part of witnessing this, to be a part of this.

Feeling secure she was no longer going to press her thighs together, she caressed her thighs lightly, wanting her to come down from her high slowly, naturally. Daniella may very well need a minute, or five, to gather her strength and collect herself. As she finished lapping up her cum, Kaige took notice of the showers. They were empty. Good. No one had seen this display. They didn’t need to. She kissed Daniella’s thigh and smiled up at her. “How do you feel? Tell me. I wanna know. Tell me everything. Don’t leave a single detail out.” She began to crawl up next to her, coming to rest alongside her on the floor. After living in cell block C, the floors of the shower were still a mansion in comparison. Kaige draped an arm across her, her hand resting on her side. “You were..unbelievable, Daniella, and unforgettable.”

Hl3MmHh_zpsztwrrj47.jpg

Her room
Tags: Elijah, her god

Finally. Fuck...yes.

Nysa let out a long moan as he filled her completely, her slender body pulled up on him and wrapping her arms and legs around so that he had a better vantage. As he pressed her into the wall she let out several more moans, seeing over his shoulder that a second guard had arrived. Great, an audience. She was only partially focused on the two men watching as the halfling thrusted in and out, his body smelling of sweat and mulch. The gardens. A place she knew he frequented. Her mouth opened as one of the guards approached the door, a little worried.

"Our audience is getting bold," she groaned, kissing his ear as he leaned over her, "One's at the door."

She just hoped it would take him long enough to open the door that her and Elijah could enjoy the first round, even if round two was postponed till later.

~

Block A Showers

Daniella was visibly shaking as Kaige licked her sex clean, from top to bottom. Her breath came out in ragged shallow gulps, her heart pounding. That had been...like nothing she'd ever felt before. As she began the slow decline from her high she felt the hole in her heart still. Nothing had been fixed, it had simply slid from her forethoughts. Again she pushed it back, not willing to reveal her pain to anyone. As Kaige lay beside her Daniella made no attempt to sit up, still laying completely flat on the floor as she stared upwards.

"It was...unbelievable. Like fireworks...in the middle of a hurricane. Everything just...exploded....marvously. And your tongue...on my, well that was the best."

The gravity of what she had just done was slow to hit her, but when it did it was like a freight train. Suddenly she was slammed with the truth that she had no only just let a patient go down on her, but she was lying beside one and she had made plenty of noise for the guard to here. If anyone strolled in and saw them, Kaige would be flogged, and Daniella likely fired.

"I don't mean to sound rude," she whispered, knowing after what they just had it be nice to sit closely together for a few minutes, but she worried, "But if we get caught on the shower floor cuddling you won't get to see the rest of Block A. Maybe it be best if we rise and finish your prep."

Prep. She still needed to do the girl's hair and clip her nails. But she didn't want to move just yet. She was still air drying under Kaige's arm hanging loosely over her. A few more minutes wouldn't kill them, would it?

Block A

Tag: His naughty little beauty.

Nysa’s moan was a song in itself. The sound was something he’d only ever heard up above in the presence of his father – the almighty. Her legs perfectly moved around him – holding her steady to him while his hips pounded into her. He picked up speed – deepening himself while he was in her.

“Shhhh – I’ll go to Cell Block C for you any day.” He purred, his lips at her opposite ear, allowing him to nip and tug playfully at her ear lobe. It was true though, he’d get out quick enough and he’d be right back at her cell or her in his.

“What's my name?” He growled, hungry to pull her attention off their audience and back onto him and him alone. They didn’t deserve her attention, only he did.

Hl3MmHh_zpsztwrrj47.jpg

Her room
Elijah Gemini

"If you go to Block C then I can't see your sexy ass," she complained into his ear as she hugged him with all four limbs, her back smacking the wall again and again in loud satisfying slaps. She closed her eyes to try and tune out the sound of the control panel coming to life or the keycard that made the door beep and click unlocked.

"Elijah," she whispered into his ear, knowing he was just trying to distract her, "And I'll scream it to the heavens for you baby."

Her head fell back, her body sandwiched between him and the wall as she exposed more of her pretty neck, leaning the top of her head against the cold wall. All her attention turned to how fast and deep he was diving, pushing into her very limits. Her groans started off small but soon she was lost in the rhythm of his hips, moaning and purring his name as she forgot the cell, forgot the guards, forgot time itself and just floated in delirious pleasure.

"Elijah," she repeated breathlessly over and over, getting louder as her climax began its steady approach once more.

Block A

Tag: His naughty little beauty.

“I’d be back within the hour.” He purred nipping her ear hungrily. Her moans pushed him deeper, the Halfling quickly propping her down and turning the siren into the wall. His hands were quick with pulling her hips out to himself, his hips thrusting himself deep within her walls again. While one hand gripped her hip – the other slid up her back and grasped her hair, pulling her head back in the process.

“Oh fuck Nysa.” He groaned, the pleasure building within him. He could see the siren was getting distracted; again, much to his dismay. The guards were getting too close to coming in, which wasn’t annoying in the slightest. The Halfling huffed, leaning in to growl softly in the siren’s ear.

“Sing my name.” His deep husky voice demanded.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom