Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

|| Cell Block C ||

Status
Not open for further replies.
472161.jpg
Tags: Teya​

Jakob stares into her glowing eyes as she looks at him, he doesn't know what to expect.. But nothing happens. He blinks, as if confused. "So.. Was something supposed to happen?" He asks with the raise of his eyebrows, staring directly into her eyes.

"I think I liked your tone better when you were trying to seduce me or something." He says to her. "So now that we can talk civil, how's life?" He asks, obviously getting cocky now that her one fatal move wouldn't work on him.

Tags: Natalie

As she turns, giving Kaige what she wanted, what she asked for, she’s taken by the sight of her. Every curve, every inch of her skin beautiful. Her fingertips reach out, tracing along the softness of her shoulders, down her arms, and towards her breasts. Kaige’s eyes are not the usual hard and hated filled orbs starring down a despised doctor or guard. There’s a warmth there that none of them would have ever believed existed. She’s taking in the sight of Natalie in a way she hasn’t before. Her fingertips pause at her nipples, feeling the taunt skin. She watches her reactions as she allows her fingernails to graze her sensitive buds.

Biting her bottom lip, her fingers move down to her exquisite stomach. Firm and yet supple, Natalie truly was an amazing specimen to behold. The sweat had collected there. Droplets clung to her skin. Kaige smeared them creating a sheen of sweat over her warm flesh. Her fingertips continued to her hips. There was no fabric between them. This was a closeness, and intimacy she never imagined she would have again. Even her sex glistened. Was it sweat? Was it more than that? Kaige intended to find out. Her eyes lifted to Natalie’s. “So beautiful. I can’t understand why someone like you would be here with someone like me, and honestly I don’t give a damn. All I give a fuck about is the fact you’re here, and for right now, you’re mine.” She leaned forward, capturing her nipple between her lips suckling her, tasting her, making sure her eyes never left Natalie’s.

HMcKelvie_v_19aug11_pr_b_320x480.jpg
Tags: Kaige​

Natalie's eyes close as Kaige touches her breasts again, a small moan is released form her mouth. Her eyes open to meet Kaige's, to see that look.. She's never seen it before in the witch's eyes, suddenly she is glad that she can make the witch like this, almost as if she was coming alive.

Her eyes follow Kaige's wandering hands, letting out small moans and gasps whenever she reached a sensitive area. Her words make her shiver, the idea that the witch was ideally claiming her made her want her even more. "I'm yours.." She whispers as she watches her, her breath hitching as Kaige takes one of her nipples between her teeth. "Ohhh baby, please don't stop.." She whimpers.

It was intoxicating how she melted for her. Kaige wanted more with every whimper, every moan. The taste of sweat touched skin was divine. She closed her eyes softly for a moment, letting Natalie’s words flow over her. She didn’t want to stop. Her hands reached around her body, holding her firmly, feeling the gentle curve of her back as it met her ass. Kaige could burn her to ashes right now and not sihnge her own skin. Her fires never burned her, but right now she was feeling a different heat.

Her mouth moved from one nipple to the other, hungrily devouring it as she had done the other. Capturing it between her teeth, she made sure to watch Natalie’s face. Every reaction from her was one she drank in, wanting to give her more. She could smell her sex. Breathing in deeply, it made her aroused. She could feel herself growing wetter. As much as she wanted to touch herself and bring her body to the only pleasure she ever felt in this place, she wanted to touch Natalie more. Her hand slowly came around her hip, seeking out her pussy, and not stopping until she rested on the tender skin. Kaige moved her mouth and buried her face against her chest. “Oh baby. I want to taste you so bad. I want to lick and suck, fucking you with my fingers, my tongue until you cum. I want to taste your sweetness. I want you to cum for me….and you will,” she told her before beginning to kiss her way down. Sinking down to the floor, she stopped as she reached her pussy. Her warm breath cascading over her, she took in the sight of her. “Beautiful baby. So beautiful. So..tempting. So..inviting.” She nuzzled her nose against her, feeling her warmth, her arousal. Kaige leaned back and flashed her a look. “Are you ready for me?”

Natalie moves back, taking Kaige with her so that Kaige was pinning her to the wall as she continued to suck and kiss on her breasts, making the Scottish redhead moan in delight, the back of her head resting against the wall. The thrill of the simple fact that Kaige could kill her at any moment just drives her forward, if she was going to die, she wanted this to be the best last memory ever.

Natalie watches her as she rests her head on Natalie's chest, her heart beat is racing, sweat still beading on her perfect porcelain skin. She moans softly as Kaige starts to kiss her way down, Kaige's lips arouse her ever more, her pussy twinkling with the obvious arousal beginning to show up. Kaige's fingers against her pussy make her groan in lust, wanting so much more from the Pyro witch. She listens to her words and let's out a shaky breath, of course she wanted the witch to do more. "Please baby, please ravish me, fuck me with your fingers and tongue, make me yours.." She moans to her, Natalie's hands move to Kaige's head, holding the sides of her fiery hair. "Please baby.." She whimpers.

It was all she needed. The words uttered with such need melted into Kaige. Her tongue traced along Natalie’s sex, giving her the first taste of her sweetness. Her arousal exploded on her tongue, feeding Kaige’s own desires. Her hands moved gracefully to her pussy, holding her open, exposing her for her lustful eyes. Her luscious pussy and swollen clit glistened, beckoning her, and Kaige answered. Her tongue drove into her without warning, pushing as deep inside her as she could. She moved her head, taking Natalie over and over, with quick with smooth strokes. Leaving her empty, she licked up to her clit, where her tongue danced around the hard mass. Kaige wasn’t one to leave her in need though. Her fingers moved, two of them sinking into her waiting pussy. She felt her juices coating her digits and once more her flames were fanned. Kaige would take her time though, as much as she wanted to claim her, to take her with such vigor that Natalie would be a quivering, wet, limp body on the floor, she wanted to take her time.

Natalie's breath wavers, almost completely stopping when Kaige's tongue plunges into her pussy, her hands holding the sides of her head begin to shake. "Oh baby!" She moans, tossing her head back so that it is against the wall behind her. "Fuck me with your tongue.. Ohhh, that feels amazing.." She moans. She whimpers when Kaige's tongue leaves her, only to be replaced with eager fingers, which make her hips buck against her hand. "Holy fuck you're going to make me cum if you keep going that fast.." She moans, but of course Kaige slows down, leaving a sweaty and moaning mess of a redhead to try to get the witch to claim her. "Baby, please, don't tease me.." She whimpers.

Leaning back Kaige looks up at her. She was a mess. Sweaty, her body giving in to her, her, a patient, a witch. Natalie was so powerful among the guards, and in that moment, Kaige saw just how beautiful she really was. There was no protective gear, no gun, nothing but her, this beautiful woman who was giving herself to her, wanting her, and Kaige founded she wanted her. “I’m not teasing baby. I’m savoring. I’m savoring you. You’re the sweetest thing I’ve had in a long,” she licked her click, letting her tongue flick it. “long,” another lick, this time a bit slower. “Long time, and I want to savor every drop, every inch of you.”

She pushed her fingers in gently, deeply, until she couldn’t slide them in any further. Natalie was so warm already, but Kaige wanted to heat her up even more. Carefully she controlled the heat running through her fingers, knowing when to stop, when to pull it back, and only give her pleasure. The heat would feel intense against her sensitive walls. It wasn’t enough to burn her. No. Kaige only wanted to please her, to heighten her feelings inside her tight pussy. “There baby,” she whispered against her clit. “Does that feel good? Does my baby like her pussy all hot?”

Natalie pants lightly, her moans increasing in volume as Kaige licks her clit over and over between words. "Then savor me baby, I want you to feel like you've never felt before." She says with a moan, one of her hands moves off of Kaige's head to her own breast, starting to play with it while Kaige played with her to heighten her pleasure.

Before Kaige's fingers, Natalie has never had anything besides her own fingers within her pussy, though she knew she had feelings for women, none of the women she had liked ever pulled through for her. The heat of Kaige's fingers is unreal, making Natalie's knees buckle, her hands leaving everything to attach to the wall behind her as she slides down, her ass hitting the cold floor as she moans loudly. "Ohh that feels so good.. Please don't stop baby.." She moans, releasing several whimpers while she gets closer and closer to her climax. "You feel so good baby.." She whispers.

Kaige could feel her body barely able to stand. Natalie’s knees were going to give. When the inevitable happened, she used one hand to help her glide down the wall with ease. The lower she got, regrettably Kaige moved, leaving her pussy to make sure Natalie was comfortable. “Lie back baby. Rest on the floor. Just like that. That’s it.”

Her hands seemed to float along her body, feeling her once, and only once, before she began to feast on her again. Her slick fingers returning to her pussy, setting a steady pace right away. This time there would be no slowness. This time she would make her cum. Her mouth closed around her clit suckling her as her fingers drove into her over and over again. She absorbed every reaction from Natalie, relishing them, each one more precious to her than the one before. Natalie was her ray of light. “Cum for me baby,” she whispered, leaving her clit for a moment to gaze up at her. “Cum all over my fingers so I can lick you clean. I want you to taste yourself on my lips. Cum for me baby and become mine.”

Natalie whimpers softly, glad that Kaige is able to guide her to the floor so easily. She follows the commands that Kaige issues her, laying back before relishing in Kaige's mouth and fingers again, moaning and writhing in pleasure as Kaige continues to give her her undying attention.

"Oh baby.." She moans as she gets closer and closer to her climax, this time she knows that Kaige just wants her to cum, her fingers moving quickly in and out of her. "I wanna taste my cum on your lips.." She whimpers, glad that they had the same idea. Her moans gradually become more frantic and increase in volume. "Oh baby! Oh fuck! I'm going to cum!" She squeals before exploding, the orgasm so massive that tiny streams of clear liquid squirt from her, coating Kaige's hand and chin in her cum. Natalie pants heavily, the orgasm had taken its toll on her. "Holy fuck.." She groans.

The signs were all there. The tensing of her muscles, her cries of pleasure, how wet she was. Natalie was going to cum. She would make Kaige hers’ every bit as much Kaige was going to claim her. Kaige smiled at the thought. The two claiming each other.

Her orgasm came, just as Kaige wanted it to. She withdrew her fingers quickly, paying no mind to the juices dripping from her fingertips. All she was concerned with was planting her mouth on her pussy. Her tongue reaching inside her, lapping up her cum. The taste hit her mouth, and Kaige closed her eyes. Never before had she tasted anyone like her. Her nose was nestled against her clit, and as Kaige opened her eyes, she could see her breasts heaving as she breathed. The woman’s body was even more gorgeous in the afterglow of her orgasm.

Pulling from her, Kaige began to kiss her way up her body. Softly her lips touched her stomach, lingering for a moment at her belly button, her tongue dipping inside to tease her. She moved further up, kissing her breasts. Her nipples still erect despite the heat in the room. She kissed up along her neck, feeling her pulse so strong. Kaige had to balance on one hand, showing Natalie her fingers still wet from her cum. A smile played on Kaige’s lips just before she began to clean one of her fingers. “The other one,” she began, touching Natalie’s lips, “is for you. Clean my finger baby, and then I want to taste your lips. We’ll share your taste. Be a good girl now.”

Natalie sighs softly as she feels the lovely witch licking the cum from her pussy, she allows herself to relax as this happens, quietly whimpering as she tries to recover from her massive orgasm. "You claimed me.. I'm yours." She whispers, a grin touching her lips as she says the words.

When Kaige starts kissing back up her body, Natalie can't help but to wiggle and writhe under her touch, giggling as Kaige's tongue slips into her belly button. But the giggles turn to moans as soon as Kaige hits her neck and her breasts, the two most sensitive places on her body other than her sex. Her eyes open to meet Kaige's watching her lick the cum from her fingers makes her even more wetter than before. When her finger brushes against Natalie's lips, she smiles. "Anything for you, I'm your good girl." She whispers before taking Kaige's finger into her mouth, swirling her tongue along it and lightly sucking it, taking all of her cum off of it.

Once she's done she allows Kaige's finger to move from her mouth, then Natalie grabs Kaige by the back of her neck again, pressing their lips together in a tight seal. Her tongue traces along Kaige's bottom lip, tasting her own cum while also asking for permission to enter, as if Kaige's word would allow her to perform the action she desired for.

The sensation was enough to make Kaige’s pussy wet. Natalie’s tongue was eager as she took the cum from her offered finger with abandon. Kaige gasped, watching her entranced. When the beautiful woman finished, she took her, pulling her in for the perfect kiss. The taste and the feel of her lips made her clit tighten. She moved her hips slightly, loving the delicious feeling.

Natalie’s tongue sought entry, and Kaige wanted her. Her tongue pushed into her mouth, dancing with Natalie’s, letting her know it was okay. Reaching up she held her arms. Her fingertips pressed into the skin. Kaige wanted to speak. She wanted to tell her how wonderful she felt, every part of her, but that meant leaving her lips. Kaige was sure she had to leave soon, and she would be alone in her own personal hell once more. So she held on to her like the life line she was.

Natalie's small tongue tentatively plays with Kaige's, acting about as submissive as she is. When Kaige's finger tips push against Natalie's skin she breaks away, her head resting against Kaige's. "Baby, I want to pleasure you, I want to give you the same feeling I got from you." She whimpers before pressing her lips to hers again, almost as if trying to appease a hunger. She breaks away afain. "Please baby, let me do it." She whispers against her lips.

"I can climb on top of you and grind against you, we'll both feel the pleasure.. And then I'll have to leave." She whispers, her eyes flicking down. "But I'll be back, I swear it." She says before using her hands to playfully push Kaige down, bouncing into her lap. She keeps her hands on Kaige's chest, starting to push her down while going down with her, her lips pressing to Kaige's again.

Now that Kaige is pinned under her body, Natalie begins to grind her sex against Kaige's, the feeling of it starting to push her towards climax already, she just hopes that Kaige can find release by the end of their session.

When Natalie breaks away from the kiss, Kaige is sure she’s going to tell her she has to go. Nothing could have prepared her for what she said. She wanted to please her? The staff here had convinced Kaige that she was there for their amusement. Whether it was being abused by one of the doctors or simply shivering as they dropped the temperature in the room for fun, she was nothing more than a play thing. Natalie didn’t seem to feel that way.

Before she could protest she felt her moving, her warm body in her lap briefly before pushing her back. Her back touched the floor, and the woman was now atop her, holding her down. Stunned Kaige shook her head, ready to speak, when she felt Natalie begin to move. Her hips grinding in to her, pushing her sex against her own, was breath taking. Her clit was captured between their bodies, feeling the pressure with every rotating movement from Natalie. Kaige relaxed into the floor, her eyes fluttering. A deep moan left her throat, and she knew it would be long before she would cum. “Don’t stop baby. Oh please don’t stop,” she told her. “I haven’t felt..this way..in a long..time. Don’t leave me..wanting..needing..more. Give me..what I need. Oh baby,” she sighed. “You feel..so good. Touch my breasts baby. Let me feel your fingertips holding..my nipples. Come on. That’ll send me..over the edge.”

Natalie hums softly, grinning wildly as she feels herself approaching the edge with the witch, her sex still grinding against the Pyro's. "I'll never stop." She moans to her partner. Natalie is glad that she can have this effect on Kaige, that she can please her, which Kaige seemed to be so surprised that she would even want to pleasure her, but for Natalie, sex is emotional.. Especially considering its her first time.

In response to the witch's plea, Natalie grabs her breasts with her free hands, giving them a firm squeeze before leaning down and starting to lick and suck at her nipples, moaning into her perfect skin. "You're so beautiful.." She whispers as she feels herself gettig so close to climax. "Baby, I'm gonna cum soon, cum with me, please, I beg you." She whispers, looking up at Kaige before kissing around her neck, biting her collarbone and giving her a mark that would easily fade within an hour, and would be covered by her uniform.

Natalie responded by granting her, her every wish. Every command she gave, every plea she made, the guard was more than willing. Her clit being crushed against her body, her touch, her words the warmth of her body were all too much, and biting into her collarbone was the last straw. Kaige’s eyes were wide as every muscle in her body tensed. She arched her back, lifting Natalie as she did so, cumming hard. “I’m….cumming,” was all she managed to say. Her pussy flooded with her juices squirting Natalie’s as well. It was such high, sending electricity through her body. Her cheeks burned red. The temperature in the room rose even higher, and for a moment, Kaige forgot where she was. All she knew was pleasure and the woman giving it to her. “Thank you,” she mumbled as she began to come down. “Thank you baby.” Her body relaxed, and Kaige was limp on the floor.

Cell Block C
Tags: Five Guys, Zach(ZM1234), Bananas

Still sitting with his back against the wall, Zach was smiling with his eyes shut. This wasn't permanent brain damage from the medallion. It wasn't necessarily after effects from Nysali's siren power. No no, Zach was reliving that last kiss. It was a good one too. Thanks to the memory dump from the medallion, it was his first to his version of the events. Even though Nysali kissed him right before then, he couldn't remember it. The thoughts of that searing pain and the tiny remaining mark on his cheek were lingering in the back of his mind. They just weren't as lovely as a thought to earn a revisit. Nothing like Nysa's body against his. Nothing like her lips-his arms around her. This could really go on to consume a whole day.

But, Zach had to recollect his surroundings and figure out where to go from there. With his brown eyes surveying the room, he eventually came to his jacket. Even though he had torn through it himself, he didn't grasp that his arms were free until now. Timidly, he raised one arm upward. It had been a month since he'd seen the damned things. Very slowly, he moved to kiss his right arm. "Daddy missed you boys." He spoke with his charm returning to his grin. Today had to be the best day ever. Between his arms, somehow magically, not being hard to work with after a month of inactivity, his psuedo-almost-makeout session with the Siren, Zach was legitimately happy.

With a jolt to his motions, Zach got to his feet and slipped out of the tattered straight jacket. The torn, charcoaled thing almost had a stockholm's syndrome effect on Zach. A whole month of contact? He was going to miss the evil thing. Before he could start getting all sentimental and maybe even contemplate saying a few words, Zach just dropped the damned thing into a disposal unit outside the door. A great emotional weight had been freed from the ghostly appearing, pale, shirtless male. It was a little on the cool side in the room, and he hoped to steal a shirt from someone before anyone noticed the temperature effects on his chest.

And that wasn't Zach's only problem either. The guards were armed on this floor. Armed with guns. To Zach's bizarrely fuzzy memory, he remained rather confident that guns shoot people. And shooting Zach, well, he didn't wanna think about it. He ran a hand over his chest as he tried to convince himself that not all the guards held venomous contempt for him, that not all of them would take this sort of opportunity to pop some bullets into him. As his mind ran through the guards he got to talk to in his depressingly long stay at Eternal Peaks, Zach happened across at least one guard that wouldn't shoot him on site and claim he was going for their gun. "Jakob!" He said out loud as he wondered how the guy was doing. Silently, Zach cursed himself for not keeping a mental calender with the times each Guard was on duty. Not that such a thing would be useful up until now, an extremely rare scenario.

The thought of escaping hadn't occured to Zach. Block C made that plan a sheer impossibility, and if he needed to have a second reason, there was this burning desire to see Nysa again. So he had to return to his cell without putting anything on his record. To do this he needed a guard with a keycard to lock the door behind him. Just as he previously mentally explored, any guard would just pop some bullets and claim Zach was acting up. Which, to be fair, he did bring that reputation upon himself. Zach peered out the door of his current room and looked side to side. There weren't any guards on this hallway. They had to be further down, then. But, he couldn't run out to search for Jakob. He couldn't stay either, anybody could see this door popped open and find the delightfully shootable male all alone with no tapes to prove anything. Zach shivered, his arms wrapping around his lean torso before he stepped back into the room.

At that very moment, a small storm of boots sounding off against the hallway floor had startled Zach. "Shit, they're already onto me?!" He thought to himself as he looked around the room for anything that looked remotely bulletproof. Nothing seemed appropriate. Before he could think to hide, he heard the boots enter the room. "Yer'gunna get it now boy." One of the men spoke first. Zach didn't need to turn around to face them. With the confidence in their voice, it was impossible to imagine they weren't ready to hipfire whole clips into his fit, pale body. "Shit.." Zach choked back the knot in his throat and stepped toward the wall he faced.

With the pause, Zach Imagined they were making sure their weapons were loaded, or looking down their sights for some reason, readying to put a hearty amount of bullets into his bare back. "Why like this?" Zach whispered to himself, but he couldn't cry. Just a bittersweet taste lingered on his tongue as he wondered why he got such a nice day before his last breathe.

And then, without hearing the approaching steps, Zach was seized and thrown onto the desk as he was surrounded by the guards. The moment had him thankful that he was on his back -as opposed to his chest- when they whipped out bananas. With just a gulp, and confusion writing itself all over his ghostly face, Zach had to wonder why they had serious looks on their gritty mugs. Without a smile or any laughter, the men wielding the phallic yellow fruit had begun to smack Zach with them. He found the first few whacks to hurt a little as the bananas exploded over his topless body.

The squashed fruit had spread over Zach's pale chest and face in five lines of awkwardly sticky, cold near-liquid trails. After those first few whacks the guards kept whipping Zack with the peels, which just left him with a dumbfounded expression as he watched their faces. Cold, serious, like they were here to snuff him out. He expected a 'happy birthday' or something on the end, but he forgot his birthday and guards didn't seem to crack at all. It was like a silly nightmare as they hit him with the banana peels, glaring at him like serious killers.

The show continued until they manhandled Zach's confused silent body and picked him up off the desk. They carried him, as if they thought he was stunned or beaten unconscious. With one quick heave, the men tossed Zach into his room. With a little bit of a bounce, landing on his back, Zach watched as the men pushed the door shut and locked it. Leaving the lanky, banana coated male alone in the mess. "What." He mumbled, using a finger to clean up some of the banana. Tasting to confirm he wasn't asleep, and because he was hungry. "W-why?" He grappled with reality for a moment longer. Ultimately coming to the conclusion that the Siren had pulled strings or used her power somewhere. Shrugging off the confusion, Zach began to, carefree, clean off his banana attacked body with glee. Chuckling as he started to understand the situation.

Natalie cries out, cumming at the same time as Kaige, their pussies exchamging cum while they both ride out their orgasms. Natalie collapses against Kaige's body, breathing heavily. She snuggles up against the warm witch, nuzzling her chest with her cheek. "I might have to leave soon baby." She whispers to the flushed witch. "If you want me to, I can come back." She offers. "I know the guard rotations, so I can be in here for when there aren't any guards for the hour.. Thank you.. For my first time.. I really enjoyed it Kaige, seriously." She crawls her way up to Kaige's face, giving her a kiss on her lips. "I'll see you around sexy." She whispers before rolling off of her. She gets dressed back up in her uniform and armor, grabbing her gun and reassembling it. She sends the witch a wink before putting on her ballistic glasses. "I have to come back, I am yours after all." She says with a laugh. "Also, I'll be recommending you for Cell Block B, I'll see what I can do." She says before walking out of the cell, the door closing behind her and locking.

She had heard about people experiencing orgasms that left them breathless, seeing colors, and hearing fireworks. Kaige thought it was all bullshit. Never before had it happened to her, and she knew people lied. As she felt Natalie cumming with her, on her, all of that changed. The sounds of their breathing, the moaning in the room, it was so incredibly loud to her, roaring in her ears, feeding her body. She was sure she could feel Natalie’s clit hard against her pussy as she soaked her with her juices. Brilliant bursts of color flooded her sight. Nothing before had ever compared.

Natalie slumped to her. She listened to every word she said, and after she moved up her body, Kaige wrapped her arms around her as she kisses her. Letting her go was the hardest thing she’s had to do in a long time, and that’s saying something considering where she was. Natalie was a guard though, and Kaige knew she had responsibilities. She smiled as she said she was hers’ after all. Her eyes had already vanished behind her glasses, but the warmth they held were a memory she would not forget. “Okay baby. You come see me, and bring me some new clothes when you do. These are barely able to hang on to my body anymore,” she said glancing at the pile of cloth she hadn’t bothered to put back after Rufio’s visit.

The door locked when she left, and Kaige remained on the floor. A huge smile was plastered across her face. The temperature in the room was returning to normal. Her skin was cooling from the air in the room mingling with her sweat. Her eyes stared straight up and suddenly her expression changed. There, on the ceiling, where fresh burn marks. She must have released it when she climaxed with Natalie. “Oh shit. Rufio is gonna kill me.”

Tags: NPC Guard​

Natalie walks outside, finding the guard responsible for being the quartermaster of Cell Block C. "Just administered the Pyro Witch's behavior test, recommended for Cell Block B transfer under directive 8562, signed Master Specialist Dayton." She says to him, he nods and writes it down, copies of it would be made to Rufio, Vera, and Füner. "Also, she needs fresh clothing, her punishment has expired." She says.

The guard nods, grabbing some clothes marked for Kaige before bringing them to her cell, opening the door and tossing them inside before closing it, the cell locking again.

As for Natalie, she walks to the elevator, pressing the up button to go up to Cell Block B, deciding it was best to report to Doctor Vera now. The doors close, the elevator dings and begins its ascent.

[Depart to Cell Block B]

beauty_zpsdjf15b2o.png

Cell C-10
Tags: Open

Natalya hadn’t seen it coming. There was no warning, no reasons…well perhaps a reason. She had killed four guards, and possibly the nurse. But the wolf didn’t realize what the punishment was. One second she was curled in a corner, glaring at the muzzle attached to her face and the next a group of men swarmed in, all looking much too excited as they pulled out long sticks with black handles, made of steel. The door to her cell slammed shut and Naty jumped, looking at them.

Chto proiskhodit?

One of the men stepped forward and grabbed her roughly by her cuffed wrists, dragging her to the middle of the room. The rest made a circle, closing in on her.

“Learn to speak English you mutt,” one of them snapped, hitting her with his stick. Searing electricity suddenly coursed through her, making her body spasm as she gritted her teeth. Another guard stepped forward and smashed her knee with it, electrocuting her again, and once more she squirmed and flounced on the floor, in pain as she held back her cries.

“Beat her till she screams,” one of them ordered and then they were all hitting her, over and over, the pain unbearable as the electrivity fried her nerves, shocking her very core. It became too much for her, until the point she started crying, tears rolling down her face as she let out a wail, one of their sticks hitting her in the elbow and smashing the bone. A loud crunch could be heard as she whimpered in pain, all of them finding her broken bones some kind of amusement.

“Beg for it mutt,” one of them laughed, striking her again and she screamed this time, crying out for her.

Pomogi mne! Moi Voron pomoch' mne ! Bol'no! O bozhe eto bol'no

They continued to beat her until she could cry not more, and her throat was raspy from screaming and begging for help. But none came. Her raven never arrived, never came to her rescue as loud as she screamed for her.

“Rupi! Rupi Pomogi mne! Pomogi mne

Finally, they broke the wolf’s resolve. She could bear no more, and her cries for help would not be answered. Staring death in the face, Natalya realized she wanted to live. How desperately she wanted to survive, both sides of herself clinging on to life. So she pleaded for mercy, pleading and begging them to stop their onslaught of torment and pain as they beat her with those electric stick. And yet her words fell on deaf ears. They never ceased, beating her until the room around her grew dark, and as hard as she clung to life it started to slip away. Slipping…slipping…

The darkness enveloped her, welcoming her as it became like a cold blanket, holding her tightly. There was no more pain there, no more torture. But it was short lived. All too soon she could feel the darkness slipping, and then she snapped awake, the feeling of a bullet driving into her hand making her scream, a gut wrenching howl of pain. Another bullet. Another hand. Naty howled and screamed, realizing she was no longer in her cell, but a new one. One that had her chained to the wall as the group that had bludgeoned her fired rounds into her hands and feet then left. Left her to bleed. Left her to scream and cry in pain as no one listened. Because no one cared. She knew that now. Knew what they had said was true.

She was just a dumb mutt. She had been foolish. Kidding herself into thinking someone here liked her. They didn’t care. They let her suffer…they let her believe she was strong. But Naty was weak. Weak and in pain, and foolish. Just another dumb mutt…

[“What is going on?” “Help me! My raven help me! It hurts! Oh god it hurts!”]

Name: Rupinder "Rupi" Vera
Tag: Natalya, open.

[Arriving from First Floor – Offices, post #25]

The elevator doors opened to reveal a ragged looking doctor, her hair ruffled and her brow furrowed in a rage. One of her fists were bloody where she had scored the walls with various punches, denting the metal and yet feeling little pain. Too great was her grief and agony to care, bristling with indignation. The collar of her lab coat was stained with blood from a small wound. Her neck and one side of her face was terribly bruised, with the marks on her neck threatening to turn a dark purple. Yet her gait and posture was rigid and unbroken and she strode down the corridor was a firm purpose.

She did not care what happened now. She needed to see her.

She arrived at the Cell in rapid time, going first to the small monitor next to each door. Rupi was smart, despite what anyone might say. She did not enter her own passcode, but those of another doctor. She entered several other orders to. Deactivate the cams. Tint the windows. And not a single trace of it would come back to her. And if they did come for her while she was, she would give them the fight she had been unable to espouse against that…fiend.

The doors slid open and she was faced with the sight of Natalya, dangling from the wall in chains. Her hands and feet….bleeding from bullet holes. She didn’t even look like the ravishing blonde beauty from before. She was changed. Terribly. As the door slid shut, a single tear dripped from Rupi’s eye as she strode forward. It didn’t take her much to break the chains, wrenching her hands painfully as she shattered the steel with her vampiric strength. She broke the ankle cuffs first before her wrists, catching her as she fell forward. Rupi’s arms wrapped around her strongly, holding her. Look at what they done to us.

“Nat-Natalya?” Rupi whispered, slowly sinking to the floor with the other woman in her arms. She shook her gently, trying to get a response. “Please don’t be dead…”

beauty_zpsdjf15b2o.png

Cell C-10
tags: Rupi Vera

Darkness. It kept the terrible pain away, swaddling her like a babe. She relished in it, refusing to wake and face her new hell. But as hard as the wolf could hold on to her sweet surrender, something was forcing her awake, a soft voice calling - no choking out her name. As if in slow motion Natalya's consciousnesses returned, and for a brief second she caught the sound of Rupi's voice and smiled. But then the pain came crashing down and that smile became a grimace, pain lancing through her with no relief.

Her eyes fluttered open but she could barely move a bone in her body. Her elbow and hips were broken, and she was sure one of her ribs felt crushed. Every breath hurt, every twitch or heartbeat made her want to scream again, the torture renewing itself. From the corner of her eyes she could see Rupi's face. It was her raven, finally come to see her.

"Vy slishkom pozdno," she whispered breathlessly, the pain etched into her face. This woman had deserted her, had ignored her screaming cries for help. How could she expect Natalya not to feel betrayed. Sure, she had only known the woman for hours, but it had been the first soul here to make an imprint on her memory, to show her mercy. And this was how she was repaid.

"Vy nikogda ne prishli," she coughed out, unable to move away, "Vy nikogda ne prishli."

["You are too late." "You never came." "You never came."]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom