Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

|| Cell Block C ||

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cell Block C
Tag: Dr. Arellano, Nysali​

Free from the pain, his body would still find destruction at the hands of the medallion. The white liquid wasn't tears, it was a product of his eyeballs being damaged, ripping what makes him unique right from them. He couldn't hear or think while under the effects of the medallion, nor breathe. His lack of pain wouldn't have prevented these damages. They were like a chemical reaction to his body being that of a Magic-cored species, as far from human as they come. But, yet, the intensity came from that core while Zach's body was far weaker than it should be. In the end, in regards to the Medallion, it wasn't all that different from a fire being placed inside the human body and being allowed to burn its way out.

As the Medallion was removed and Zach remained unresponsive, he couldn't be jolted back into breathing by Rufio's strikes as they failed to hurt him. The pain failed to reach him, just as the Medallion had. In large part, thanks to Nysa, Zach wouldn't suffer. Downside is, he couldn't kickstart his lungs. Without oxygen, he had been dry-drowning this whole time. It was a scary sensation as his brain would return to him in the form of just a cluster of cells at first. He still couldn't hear things, but he knew he was to be okay. Not that he could register what had happened that had put him down, he couldn't quite remember. But, his happiness slowly started to swell as he lingered on the edge of losing consciousness.

And then the single greatest sensation he could imagine had returned to his lips. This brought Zach's eyes to shut as he let a breath of air enter his system through his nose. As dire as that oxygen was, he wouldn't steal his lips away from her. A rush of endorphins and the rest of the cocktail of auto-erotic asphyxiation hit his body. Zach was on cloud nine at this point. All the sudden torment and then happiness would have to leave some kind of mark on his brain, but there wasn't any time to think as he began to kiss back.

He didn't remember where he was, or why he was getting kissed by a sincere, but tingly to the touch woman. But, he would be damned if she escaped him too soon. His arms burst through the gravely burned jacket and wrapped around Nysali's lower body as he pulled her onto him and held her tightly. His muscles and veins would begin to blow-up as if he were flexing as he sucked life into his body from her lips in the form of the deepest, most passionate he could muster. Visible life returned to Zach before he finished either kiss-raping Nysali or sharing that second kiss with her. He was finally aware of his surroundings and just couldn't tell. The white liquid solidified against his cheeks, including the smudged part from Rufio's hands. His eyes shot open and his arms unwrapped from Nysali, leaving a subtle warmth behind that he was unaware of. His brown eyes left Nysali's face and went to Rufio as he managed a smile. "I don't know what's going on, but I feel like someone spiked my drink."

He spoke clearly, with only a tiniest bit of weakness in his voice. No different than if he had just woken from a long nap. And just the sight of his body under Nysali's, his face as he examined the room to put the pieces together, his arms so lively after their month of inaction-just chilling on the floor as if they weren't jittering restlessly as they should be. Zach was clearly one hundred percent, more alive than he came in.

472161.jpg
Tags: Teya​

He takes a deep breath, watching her walk around him, though he doesn't turn his head when she is behind him, feeling her talons on one of the straps of his goggles, though he could probably hold them up with just his hand and stay safe.. Hell, he doesn't even know if they work yet as she hasn't even directly looked at him.

"Teya, if you hate humans so much, why do you offer them peace?" He asks with the raise of his eyebrows. "And what is your definition of peace? Personally I want to serve a year here and then retire, live in the mountains.. That's peace in my book." He says.

At this point he's had enough of her games, he reaches out and grabs her by her arm. Surprisingly enough her skin is soft, considering she looks human he didn't expect her to feel like one too. "Teya, no more games. I know that if you really wanted to kill me you'd have done it by now unless you're waiting, but I'm done wth the cat and mouse bullshit." His grip is like steel, which makes sense considering his muscular build.

Hl3MmHh_zpsztwrrj47.jpg

Cell in Block C
Tags: Rufio, Zach

She hadn't expected that result. Nysali had expected him to possibly wake up, maybe even kiss him back. What she hadn't expected was his strength as he tore through the remaining jacket and enveloped her in her arms, surprising her. It wasn't a bad surprise though, in fact it made her smile, seeing someone else who could stick it to Dr. Arellano and make his veins pop. And the young siren never minded when a pair of strong arms pulled her in by the waist. Neither did she mind as he kissed back, sucking the air from her lungs in a delicious way that stole her breath and made her light headed, wanting to kiss him all the more. His lips weren't as soft and plump as hers but neither were they cold or off putting, making the kiss rather enjoyable. One kiss became two or three until he finally broke away, unraveling his arms. She took a step back, but it was a meager step that kept her in arm's reach, Nysa rather being closer to Silver than to the mad doctor.

"He's not bad," she shrugged at Dr. Arellano, "I didn't know physicals included kissing now. If that's the case sign me up doc. I'll kiss all the cute ones. Especially this one."

She turned and winked at the taller boy, "Not bad Silver. Notes? Add more tongue next time. There's never a bad time for a little frenching."

She giggled to herself, the tone soft and musical and heaven to most people's ears then cut her laugh off short at a look from Dr. Arellano, who clearly wasn't amused by any of her sarcasm since the start.

"Feeling left out sir? Want a little action yourself?" she teased, pressing one hand to her hip as she jutted it out, looking like the sultry siren she was, "I promise I kiss better than your mother."

Name: Rufio Arellano
Tag: Nysali, Zach, open.

Rufio’s suspicions were grounded. Nysa did have some healing effect or trance in her kiss. It all but jerked Zach from the brink of death. Twice, by the looks of it. So if Nysa’s kiss could reverse the effects of the medallion, could it be possible he could create a loop here? He could throw the patient into agonizing pain, then restore his health by employing the siren, before starting again from step one. Over and over again. Zach might be free of pain for now, but that didn’t mean he didn’t feel it initially. How many more sessions could he endure wearing that thing before he broke, never quite reaching death, yet thrown to its brink time and time again? It would be quite interesting to find that out.

And it would be quite interesting to see the effects on Nysa as well, proving herself more than just a pretty face and a sultry personality. She had something special inside her as well. Rufio would enjoy researching that more, perhaps in the privacy of his office.

He ignored the siren’s banter though, simply huffing and rolling his eyes. He could beat her, punish her, humiliate her, yet she never quit or learned. Reaching out, he grabbed the siren after her offer and yanked her closer to him, though he didn’t kiss her. “Later. You have just made yourself very interesting, pet.” He cooed to her in a quiet tone, ignoring that Zach was there for a moment. “There’ll be plenty of time for fun and games later. Just shut up for now.” He ordered her, before heaving her aside towards the wall violently and dismissively as he walked up to Zach. He merely looked at the young man, face passive as he seemed to regard what to do next. Then he shrugged and turned around, heading for the door and gesturing Nysa to follow.

“I have another task for you. Tell the corporal of the guard that the patient has broken free of his restrains in another show of rebellion. Tell them…” he turned and smiled back at Zach, “tell them they are free to employ their electric batons in…restoring order to his person.” He said with a snicker, knowing they’ll give him another thrashing before they cuffed him again and this time there would be no Nysa to heal or comfort him. He grabbed Nysa and dragged her out of the cell too, trying to prevent her from giving Zach any last words.

Outside the cell, Rufio stood and ran a hand over his hair. That had been quite a productive and educational session. He knew a lot now, about them both and would consider how to use that advantage when he next met with Zach. As for Nysa, she would get to be the center of attention she always desired, though not as she would imagine. Just looking at her, Rufio had hungry and malicious designs for her later. “Make sure that physical is filled out properly. Shouldn’t be too hard, seeing as you only have to copy. But knowing how stupid you are, you should check twice. Make sure there is a copy in my office and whoever else needs it. Now come on, time for next patient.”

That would be Magen Ballentyne.

[Depart to Cell Block B]​

Hl3MmHh_zpsztwrrj47.jpg

Cell in Block C
Tags: Rufio, Zach

Nysali never got another word in edge wise. Dr. Arellano dragged her further from Zach before tossing her at the wall, promptly ending the moment she was having with Silver, much to her annoyance. Collecting the papers and the boxed medallion she was ushered out, not able to so even say goodbye. So instead she just called it out, hoping the man could hear it.

"Yes sir," she rolled her eyes at his order to send guards down and then at his insult to her intelligence, "Whatever you say Dr. Arellano."

She was pretty much done with the doctor, and the day was still young. They had at least three more patients to look into that she knew, and all Nysa wanted was to go back to Block A and relax. She wasn't normally his sidekick, as it was up to the doctor's whether they dragged a patient out to help or simply a nurse. Most times the nurses worked better, as that was their job to assist. It was only on days like these when they called down Nysa...days when her voice could come "in handy".

"Witch girl?" she asked, following at his heels as she read the notes, "Goody."

[Departing to Cell Block B]

HMcKelvie_v_19aug11_pr_b_320x480.jpg
Tags: Kaige​

Natalie walks out of the elevator, walking down the hall to Kaige's cell, she slides her card on the lock before walking inside, the door slides shut behind her before sounding off with a series of unnecessary locks.

"Hello Kaige, my name's Natalie and I'm here to administer your behavior test for a possible promotion to Cell Block B.. Unless Doctor Rufio shoots it down again." She says cheerfully. "The first thing is, if the guard outside notices the temperature is rising beyond normal levels, she has my full permission to make it the Arctic Ocean in here, alright?" She asks.

"But I don't want to do that, because I think you have a chance to move up in this facility." She keeps a hand on her gun at all times. "Are you ready to begin?" She raises her eyebrows at the Pyro witch, she seems to trust Kaige a little, though it might be misplaced.

Tags: Natalie

She smiles at her. It’s an unnerving expression on her face as she gazes at Natalie. “Aren’t you afraid? Not of my flames. Oh no. You’ve got the guards outside with their fingers ready to drop the temperature on me. No. That’s not what I wonder if you’re afraid of. It’s going to eat away at me now that I’ve met you, knowing that you’re out there with this fear hanging over your head every day. Sooner or later it’s going to happen, and you know it. I wish I could help you. I really do, but what can I do in here? Sooner or later those kids are going to catch you, and they’re going to get your lucky charms,” she mocked, her fake accent atrocious. Kaige broke out into laughter. “Me? Cell block B. What does the B stand for? Bitch? Baby I’m already that, and besides how could I possibly sleep without the scent of fear and pain to soothe me to sleep at night? A clean cell,” she gasped, her expression one of shock and disbelief. “There’s no such thing. Besides baby, Rufio? That asshole will never let me out of here. He likes thinking I’m in here sulking for him, wanting his sexy body,” she teased, her hands to her chest, still bare from taking her clothes off from before. “Well. He’s half right. I do sit in here thinking about him, but not like that. Oh no baby. I sit in here wondering how good he’s going to smell when I barbeque him alive.” She inhales as if smelling some grand feast before her. “Aaaaah. Nothing like the smell of burning skin and hair to wet the appetite for….revenge. If you work for him or this place, you ain’t no friend of mine baby. As for the guards making this place like the Arctic Ocean, go ahead baby. I know how to swim, but tell me this. Are you gonna get naked and swim with me? I’ll bet you taste so good,” she told her, her voice low before licking her lips.

“Come on baby. What’s it gonna be? How you wanna do this? You gonna go back and tell them I’m after yer lucky charms? You gonna tell them how I threw a fire ball at you? Well. I haven’t done that. Have I? At least, not yet,” she told her, holding her hand up ready to produce a fire ball at any moment. “I know you’re not afraid baby, but neither am I. You come in here talking about giving me some test that there’s no way in hell I’ll ever pass. You talk about how you don’t want to make it so cold in here I’ll freeze my tits off, but there’s one thing that makes me not believe you. You’ve got your hand on your gun. If you don’t want to do that to me prove it. Get rid of the gun. Like you said, the guards are ready to turn this place into an ice berg if the temp rises too much. So what you got to be afraid of? That’s my test to you. Now. Let’s see if you pass it.”

Natalie laughs. "The lucky charms leprechaun is Irish, I'm Scottish." She says with the shake of her head. "I'm not the one with fear hanging over my head.. Of you at least.. Yeah maybe you're right." She says with a shrug. "Some weird shit happens here, that's why I figured you'd want to get out of Cell Block C." She says while watching the Pyro, not even flinching when she raises her hand. "I'm into girls but I doubt that you are, and as for Rufio I'm no friend of his nor do I work for him, or any of the damn people who run this place, I work for the people contracted here and that's all the ties they have." She explains, not changing her tone of voice.

Natalie raises her eyebrows at the mention of this test. She turns to the cell door, walking to it before motioning for the guard outside to leave, which she does. Meanwhile Natalie turns, raising her gun towards Kaige, the wire around her left wrist is evident. Then she pulls the wire, the firing pin of her SA80 falls out on to the ground, she drops the rifle before kicking it to the door. "There, the only weapon I have is my sidearm and you can toast me before I reach it." She says to the witch in front of her.

Kaige watched with curiosity as she dismissed the guard and then got rid of her rifle. “Im..fucking..pressive. You’ve got balls girl. I’ll give you that. First you send the guard away, and then you leave yourself practically without a weapon. Too bad though. Not because I’m gonna toast you. Oh no. Too bad because you’re too damn beautiful to be so stupid. You hid behind your curtain of, ‘I work for the people who contracted me.’ Bullshit. You’ve already proven you’ve got a set. Why be a pussy and hide behind such a weak, pathetic excuse? Because you don’t want to admit you’re just as bad as all these other monsters who come in here and hurt us, poke at us, inflict shit on us your nightmares can even compare to? Don’t kid yourself baby. Irish, Scottish, whatever the hell you are, you’re a monster underneath it all. Just like them. You’re not even worth my fucking power, and for Cell Block B, you know damn well I ain’t never getting there. I’ll leave Cell Block C when I’m dead or either the doctors forget to lock my door. I don’t see that one happening, so I guess they better dig my grave. Probably cremate me. Be fitting really. Don’t you think,” she teased resting her hands on her hips, making no attempt to cover her body. “By the well, tell Rufio I need more clothes. I know he can’t handle looking at me naked. I know I don’t remind him of his mom, sister, or the two dollar whore he pays for sex, but still. I don’t want to see his raging hard on when he comes back. Believe me. Nobody wants to see that,” she erupted into laughter.

Natalie places a hand on her hip. "If I was a monster like Rufio I would've frozen you already, it hurts that such a beautiful witch would send these insults." She says, one of her thin eyebrows raising above her ballistic glasses. "I'm not just a regular guard, I hold a little power here, enough recommendation to surpass Rufio's pathetic word, considering I can just bat my eyelashes at Vera or tell her that you're ready to move up a Block, and I'm willing to do that for you." She says. "Because I'm sick of Rufio walking around like he owns the place, I kindve wish you killed him this morning, we would've thrown the body into a river or something, nobody here likes his attitude besides Füner and his cronies, considering they all hate Supernaturals." She says. "But you? You've got spunk, you're different, I like that about you." She says while putting both hands on her hips. "So are we taking this test or not? I've already shown I trust you, and you've shown you're not going to kill me."

“Me? I’ve got spunk,” she shouted. “Damn girl! You’ve got spunk too! If you want me to kill Rufio, disable the generators. I’ll roast his ass, and we can all throw him in the river.” Kaige shook her head. The smile on her face was genuine now. “So we trust each other? If that’s what helps you sleep at night. I told you. You’re not worth wasting my powers on. Besides, even if I flame broil you, the guards will come running and have me down like a wild animal.”

Kaige moved to lean against the wall, starring at the guard. “So you’ve got pull huh? You could have me moved up a Block? Why in the hell would you do that? So I can kill him easier, and wait a second. Hold the damn phone. What was that you said,” she said, raising her own eyebrows at her. Kaige moved quickly, closing the gap between them. She didn’t stop until she was right in front of her. “Bat your eyelashes at Vera? Well then. Let’s see,” she said, reaching up and pulling the glasses from her eyes. “Well look at that. Not bad. Now show me what you mean. Come on. Let’s see you bat those eyelashes and tell me. Do you do the hair flip thing too?” Kaige tossed a lock of her red hair over her shoulder with a laugh.

Natalie laughs. "You make it sound easy." She says while leaning against the wall, out of sight from any passerby that would happen to walk past the cell. She watches the witch approach, how easily she closed the distance between them. She doesn't say anything when her glasses are removed, showing off her vibrant green eyes. "I don't think it's that you don't want to waste your powers.. I don't think you want to kill me." She says lowly before batting her eyelashes at the witch. "And no, I don't do the hair flip thing, that's just downright degrading." She says.

"You know, every cell in this block has a polarization mode on their cell windows, for when doctors want to beat the patients.. Though I dunno if I'll he beating you in that way." She says with a wink before pressing her card to the scanner, the windows of the cell polarize, going completely black.

“Degrading,” she asks, leaning back slightly from her. “I’m standing here in front of you naked, with no shame. Does it look like I have a problem with degrading? Besides, it’s not that I don’t want to kill you. I don’t want the wrath from hell coming down on me for killing a guard. Self preservation baby. Ain’t nobody else gonna look after me. I gotta do it myself. I’m all I got in this world. Always been that way. Always gonna be that way. It’s as simple as that.” She gestures spreading out her arms and slightly bowing before her.

As she stands upright, she watches her press her card to the scanner. The windows go black, and Kaige quickly looks back to her. “Oh? You know I never noticed that before. Guess the so called docs are okay with seeing the abuse they dish out to us, but they don’t want anybody else to know how sick they really are. We’re the ones locked up here, but they’re the sick freaks.” Once more she looks at the dark glass before returning her gaze back to the green eyed woman. “If you’re not gonna beat me like they do, then what are you gonna do Natalie," she asked letting her glasses fall to the floor, ready to defend against whatever attack she was sure was about to come.

"And I'm enjoying the whole naked thing, it was a joke." She says with the shake of her head, letting out a quiet laugh. Natalie raises her eyebrows, the witch seemed prepared for an attack of some sorts, Natalie closes the gap between them, her hand reaching a round to the back of the witch's neck before pulling her in for a kiss, her lips colliding with the witch's. After a moment she breaks away, her forehead leaned against Kaige's. "Sorry.. I couldn't help myself." She whispers, her lips brushing against Kaige's as she speaks.

As Natalie moved closer, Kaige raised her eyebrows not sure exactly what she was about to do. Nothing could have prepared her for what Natalie did. Her hand grabbed her behind the neck before Kaige had a second to react, and suddenly her lips were there. Warm and soft. Even against her own lips, with her higher than normal body temperature, Kaige could feel the warmth in her lips. Her hands remained out in the air for a moment. She was in shock. Natalie pulled away, and Kaige felt her lips grazing against hers’ as she spoke.

She could feel her body temperature rising. The thermometer outside on the control panel would reflect the rising temperatures. “ I want to see you….sweat Natalie,” she told her. “I want to see your clothing stained with your own sweat. Let me see you uncomfortable from the rising….heat….in this room,” she whispered against her lips. Kaige had made no move to back away. She didn’t intend on doing so either. “No,” Kaige finally told her with a smile. “Don’t you ever, ever….be sorry..for doing..what you want. It’s your life. It’s your right. So Natalie. Can you help yourself now, or do you feel like you’re gonna lose control again?”

Natalie's eyes light up when she feels the heat of the room increasing. "Whatever you want.." She whispers, already feeling some sweat starting to bead on her forehead. Her free hand rests on Kaige's hip as they are still very close to each other. "If I sweat for you, will you kiss me?" She whispers, her lips tentatively wavering against Kaige's.

"I think I might lose control.. The heat and the sight of your body is already driving me crazy." She mutters, the hand that had been resting on Kaige's neck traces down her back, tracing her curvy figure before resting on her hips. "We can get away with a lot in here.." She says softly, her eyes never leaving Kaige's'.

Kaige listens to her, feeling her body grow warmer with every word utter from her lips that were still so close to hers’. As she finished, Kaige narrowed her eyes slightly and tilted her head. “We can get away….a lot in here? Is that right? Is this some kind of test? Are you going to run back to Rufio and tell him everything? Are you going to say….I threatened you? Are you..setting me up?” There was a fear in her eyes. That was something that wasn’t seen often. It wasn’t fear of what Rufio, or anyone else for that matter, would do if they found out. It was a fear that the answers to her questions might actually be yes.

Shaking her head, deciding she wasn’t going to give her a chance to answer, blurts out, “because if you are I don’t give a damn. Tell him. Then maybe he can learn how to kiss from somebody who actually knows how.” She pressed her lips against Natalie’s quickly, without hesitation, as she continued to raise the temperature in the room. Her kiss as heated as the temperature in the room. Kaige moved her hands to Natalie’s hips, pulling her closer. As she pulled from the kiss, she whispered against her lips. “I’ll kiss you if you sweat for me."

Natalie looks a little hurt from the fact that the witch still didn't seem to trust her, but the hurt is replaced with wide and admiring eyes as the witch compliments her over and over, making Matalie so happy when Kaige closes the gap between them again, Natalie sighs against her lips, groaning quietly when Kaige breaks away. Natalie's eyes flutter open as she listens to Kaige speak, the feeling of her lips grazing Natalie's makes her want to go crazy, makes her want more and more from this witch but she knows she has to give something back.

"Why should I sweat when you already kissed me?" She whispers back teasingly, her eyes glowing with mischief. Because of the heated temperature, her clothing begins to grow damp from sweating, especially around her arm pits, sweat begins to drip down her forehead, connecting with Kaige's forehead considering they are still pressed together. "Do you feel it? I'm sweating." She whispers.

“I..feel it,” she tells her softly. Kaige had never felt anyone simply sweat because of her. She was either igniting them into flames, or they ran away from fear, but this woman was so close that she could actually feel her sweat rolling from her body to hers’. “I feel it..Nata…..” She started to call her by her name, but Kaige stopped. In her mind, to call her by her name was personal. Too personal.

She ran her hands slowly up Natalie’s sides and could feel just how sweaty she was becoming. A smile played on her lips. “Baby you’re wet. Maybe you should….get these clothes off. Trust me. When the air in this room kisses….the sweat….on your body….well believe me when I say….it feels so….good. Would you like me to help you? I can help you pull these clothes off.”

Natalie decides to ignore the fact that Kaige couldn't seem to use her name, it would probably ruin the moment if she dwelled on it for too long. Her eyes flick up to meet Kaige's, the feeling of her hands roaming her body makes her eyes drift closed for just a moment. "Yes.. Help me with my clothes baby.." She whispers to the witch, her eyes opening, they possess a new confident look.

She pulls off her chest rig, letting it fall to the floor before stripping out of her BDU's, leaving her in a sports bra and panties. "Sorry, I didn't exactly bring sexy underwear." She mutters. "Help me with my bra." She says while turning, her own hands starting to pull down her panties. When the air hits her pale skin she sighs. "You're right, it feels amazing.."

Kaige watches her undress. She possess a certain vigor with her actions. This one is hungry, as equally so as she was. Ever since she passed through the dreaded doors of this place, her body has not been her own. Though she postured, ranted, and claimed it was, Kaige knew that at any moment one of her tormentors could come through that door and have her. This woman was different. Natalie wasn’t forcing anything on her. She was willing to let Kaige have her way with her, and she turned her back to her, pulling her own panties down, it occurred to Kaige this woman was completely vulnerable to her. She could kill her before she knew what hit her. As much as she hated people, all of them, she didn’t want to kill her. It wasn’t a matter of showing her mercy or caring for her. It was sex. Plain and simple. Natalie made her feel something she hadn’t in a long time. Free. Aroused. Wanted.

Her hands reach up and free the material from her body. Kaige runs her fingers from her shoulders, pushing the material down as she went, down her arms. The material wiped away at the sweat that had collected on her skin. Her eyes narrow as she looks, gazing at her skin as if she were seeing sweat on a person’s skin for the first time. “Beautiful,” she whispered before leaning down to softly plant a kiss on her shoulder. Her lips trail along her skin towards her neck where she inhales deeply the scent of her hair. It smelled….clean. Kaige closed her eyes as her own hunger grew. Her hands grip her arms before moving around searching for her firm breasts. “I want..to touch you..baby. All of you. Tell me..I can. I want to hear..the words..coming from your lips.”

Natalie's eyes close as she feels her bra slip from her shoulders, she had never been very confident about her body, but the words leaving Kaige's mouth made her feel beautiful, she looks over her shoulder at the witch with a beaming smile, though she seems to melt when Kaige reaches her neck, putty in her hands.

"I want you to touch me all over." She whispers to the witch, feeling herself growing more aroused from just the thought of Kaige touching every part of her. "Maybe even kiss every part of me.. I'm your canvas for painting." She says, giving Kaige free reign to do what she wanted, completely trusting her to do so.

Kaige couldn’t believe it. Everyone else here had been such the complete opposite of Natalie. This woman was naked, and she was offering herself to her. Kaige could back away and scream right now, do something to attract the attention of other guards, kill her, and it would be known that she was naked in there, but she didn’t care. Natalie was putting herself just as much at risk as she was. What they were doing was risky. Maybe that’s why Kaige liked it so much. Maybe.

Her hands hold her breasts for a moment, relishing the feeling. Kaige never lets her lips leave Natalie’s skin. Her nimble fingers move until she finds her nipples. Despite the warmth in the room, Kaige finds them erect. She can only imagine how sensitive they are. A light pinch, and she watches for Natalie’s reaction. Her own body shivers as her lips move to her ear. “Oh baby. You feel so good in my hands. I want my tongue to taste your skin. I want my mouth to suck you here,” she tells her, pinching her nipples softly once more. “Turn around baby. Let me see your body. Let me taste you."

Natalie knows that she is putting a lot of faith into Kaige, trusting her to not kill her while her back was turned.. Of course instead of turning Natalie into a pile of smoking bones, tge witch is actually pleasuring her.

Natalie's breath hitches when her nipples are pinched, an involuntary moan escapes her lips as her head lolls to the side, allowing Kaige access to her neck and ear. "Ohhhhh.." She moans as her nipples are pinched, her eyes close as she listens to the words Kaige is whispering in her ear, each one sending a shiver of delight down her spine. "Please, do whatever you want, I'm yours.." She moans before turning as Kaige had requested, giving her full view of her pale body.

e96cc47393d07005dc8e108b303d41c7.jpg

Cell block C

Tag: Jakob, open

She was beginning to get on his nerves. The blonde could taste it in the air. It was funny… Everyone thought she was more human then snake, a beast with venom and the power of stone. But really… her true image was one of death. A sight no human could bare to burden.

She listened to his woes, her head swaying with the weight of the air, her image shimmering again. The gorgon had learned how to hide her tail, to stay with two legs and hide the snake like tendrils that slithered and curled around her head.

“For such a brilliant raccce, your kind knowsss nothing. It neglectssss thossse around it, and ignoresss the will of the waysss.” Teya moaned, annoyance towards the creature before her beginning to give a rough undertone to the creatures otherwise regularly flawless voice.

The annoyance flared as the mouse snapped back at her, allowing her hair to slither – almost alive before the man.

“Your kind isss jussst ssssso ignorant.” Her voice hissed, every seductive tone smothered by death and venom. Teya’s eyes slowly looked up, her eyes overlooking every part of his being. His muscles flexed towards his grip – one that was miniscule. The gorgon’s eyes glowed brighter within the light – her eyes looking deep into the orbs shaded by plastic.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom