Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

|| Cell Block C ||

Status
Not open for further replies.
472161.jpg
Tags: Tessa/Tess​

When she cums for him he laps up the juices flowing from her pussy, not bothering to lick his lips as per her request. "I told you I could make you moan." He says as he finishes cleaning her. He lets her down on to the ground again before pressing his cum coated lips to hers, as she did say she wanted him to kiss her with them.

"I'm going to fuck you now, any requested position?" He mutters to her after breaking away for a brief moment before pressing his lips to hers again, getting drunk off of the feeling of his lips against hers.

Tag: Jakob

His tough was rough, both in texture and his assault on her pussy. The texture constantly rubbed at her clit, pushing her closer to cumming again and making her legs twitch.

He lowered her to the floor, and she feared her legs wouldn't support her. Somehow she remained upright. He followed her orders, letting her taste her own Cum on his lips. "Perfect, " she whispered against him. He was forceful, kissing her again. "I want to look into your eyes as you fuck me. I want to see your eyes as you sink I to me. Do it baby. Fuck me hard. Make me only want you. "

Name: Rupinder "Rupi" Vera
Tag: Daniella, Zach, open.

The patient looked filthy. Rupi could tell. Getting beat with bananas wasn’t painful, but it was messy. But Rupi assumed there was worst things one could be covered with in this place. For a moment her eyes met with Zach’s, peering into his brown ones as he stared lifelessly towards the wall. Broken? Or just biding his time? Rupi was aware this man had capabilities, though none of his reports or tests seemed to give anything more than a vague account. He was an anomaly, possessing unique characteristics that even Dr. Arellano struggled to bring out. The only real progress was that he had something in him and even that had been discerned only by the most painful methods ever. Surely there was another way?

But that wasn’t Rupi’s job to figure out. It was her job to figure out if Zach was even worth researching further or not.

“Patient ZM1234, otherwise known as Zach McKnight.” Rupi finally stated, her gaze at the young man never relenting or breaking off. “Recently demoted from Block B for repeat transgressions and disobedience. Refuses to cooperate with his handlers and doctors.” Rupi continued, reading word for word the report given in his file, before she gave a mournful sigh and shook her head. “Oh Zach, we were making such good progress with you. I had high hopes for you, to even get you into Block A where you might have been more than just an asset to us. Why must you persist with this desire of rebellion? It is only going to get worse if you continue down this path.”

It wasn’t really the patient’s fault. It was hard to stay good when Dr. Arellano put his hands on you. Rupi sighed, glanced at Daniella, then back to the patient. “What is on your mind? You had quite a day with…” Rupi began, her eyes fluttering over his body and being suddenly unable to describe the banana ordeal, breaking into a smile and looking downwards. Goddess protect you Nysa for this. “Talk to me, Zach.” Rupi urged, looking back up.

472161.jpg

He licks his lips, getting rid of any remaining cum still on them. He grins. "Sounds like a plan baby." He says before lifting her up again, waiting for her legs to wrap around his hips for support before pinning her to the wal again. He moves one of his hands away from her ass, lining up his cock to her pussy before leaning his forehead against hers, his eyes staring into her eyes as his hips thrust forward, his cock burying itself within her depth.

His eyes seem to light up as he does, he groans quietly in pleasure before starting up a rhythm, moving in and out of her slow at first as to get used to the feeling, as it had been a surprisingly long time since his last sexual endeavor. He gets to the point where he begins slamming into her over and over, going as fast in and out of her as his hips allow.

He was guiding her, lifting her from the floor once more, and she was eager to wrap her legs around his body. She was pinning herself to him just as much as she was helping him. It was about closeness, the connection, she wanted it. His forehead touched hers’, and she gazed straight into his eyes. There was an intensity there, a power, and she felt drawn to it, wanted it. She hadn’t noticed his hand moving as he prepared to take her. All she was aware of was his eyes.

His cock sliced into her body, taking her, and she her mouth opened wide. She gasped as he continued pushing into her, filling her. Tess began to wonder when he would stop and if she would be able to take all of him. Finally he stopped. She was full, stretched wide by him. He was magnificent. Tess was impressed by him, and that only grew as he began to slowly take her. Over and over he plunged into her, pushing her against the wall. Her feet dug into his ass as his hips worked her. Faster and faster he began to move, like a man made possessed. She held it in as long as she could, but as he savagely took her, it became more than she could handle. Still locked with his eyes, she cried out, moaning in pleasure. “Don’t stop boy. Don’t stop until you fill me. Don’t you fucking stop until your cum is deep inside my pussy. You hear me? Oh please don’t you fucking stop.”

472161.jpg

Jakob hears her call him boy again, he reaches up and grabs her by her throat, tightly squeezing it (not trying to kill her of course). "Listen slut, it's Jakob, baby, or master." He hisses before releasing her throat, continuing to slam into her over and over. His hand leaves her neck and moves up to her hair, grabbing a fistful before pulling it back, breaking their eye contact so that he has access to the front of her neck, which he bites into, sucking the blood from her wound, which just makes him fuck her more frantically.

He pushes her head down again, returning to the same position they were in before, staring into each other's eyes as he fucks her. "Scream my name when you cum." He orders, it was his turn to do the orders now.

His hold on her throat caught her by surprise. Tess didn’t realize she had pushed him this far, and furthermore, she didn’t realize he had a dominate side. It was unusual for her to encounter a dominate man that fought back. Normally she would crush him, but there was something about him. The way the word slut rolled off his tongue made her wet. His cock slid inside her with much more ease. She yelped as he pulled her hair, again taken by surprise. It hurt. Every strand of hair he held pulling on her tender scalp. His teeth meet her neck as she stared at the ceiling, and that was she needed. Tess was going to cum again, and he sucked her blood from her body, she felt herself teetering on the edge. It wouldn’t take much at all to push her over. His words would prove that. With her eyes meeting his once more she screamed, “JAKOB,” as she came, gripping his body with her legs, her heels pressing into his ass. “I’m cumming,” she panted. “I’m fucking cumming..for you..Jakob.”

472161.jpg

Jakob groans as he feels her cumming on him. "That's right. For me. Only for me." He growls to her while pressing his lips against hers again. "You're gonna cum one more time for me and then I'm going to cum inside of you." He says against her lips, his hand goes from her hair down to her pussy, rapidly rubbing her clit to get her off faster as they continue, knowing that they are running out of time quickly.

He was in a hurry. It was clear. The clock was ticking, and they only had so much time. Soon he would have to leave, and she never knew when she would sink back into the shadows. His fingers rubbed her clit, and she bit her bottom lip, still feeling his lips against her own. “I wanna cum. I wanna cum for you Jakob.” She grabbed at his arms, holding on tightly as he fucked her, her back pushing into the wall with each powerful thrust from him. She could feel the blocks scratching into her. Her voice cracked as she squealed, knowing he was going to exhaust her with pleasure. Again she was close, so close at this man’s hands. She melted against him, barely able to say it. “I’m..cumming..Jakob.” Her juices squirted around his cock as her walls tightened, making it harder for him to fuck her, and yet his cock still forced its way deep inside her. “Cum..for..me..Jakob,” she panted to him.

472161.jpg

Jakob's breath hitches as she squirts for him, he nods to her. "I'm gonna cum for you baby." He groans before his cock twitches inside of her, signaling the approach of his seed, which buries itself deep inside of her. He pulls out of her and let's her drop to the floor, thoguh he makes sure she doesn't fall. He lays down next to her and wraps his arms around her. "You're mine.." He mutters to her. "Don't you forget it, I catch you fucking another man and I'll punish you, you hear me?" He asks before his eyes drift closed, holding her tight against him as he falls asleep from exhaustion.

She feels it. The sudden rush of warmth inside her, the pulsing of his cock, they both tell her he is filling her up. It’s a feeling she loves and always has. Had it not been for him, she would have collapsed right to the floor. He helped her, allowing her to gently come to rest on the hard surface. He didn’t leave. She found that curious. Instead he snuggled up to her, issuing a warning that made her smile. Watching as his eyes closed she whispered, “but I won’t call you Master,” before closing her own eyes.

Name: ZM1234, Zach
Tag: Daniella, Rupi, open.​

With eyes on his dirtied form, it was difficult for Zach to maintain a modest face. He had to smile, a little. Being alone for as long as Zach gets to be in Block C, he'll start to find some pleasure in the company of almost anyone. Well, anyone but Rufio. With his small smile, he continued to remain in a passive position against the wall. His heart didn't pump faster for the idea of asserting any sort of aggression. Rebelling here could only further force him down the hole he was lost in.

And then, Rupi began to speak. Zach let his brown eyes sneak toward the duo as she did. His gaze resting on Daniella, who smiled from over Rupi's shoulder. His small smile fading, but the reason not being clear. Rupi's words wouldn't bring Zach's eyes back to the Doctor. Her assessment, though not vocalized and Zach remained unaware of it, was accurate. A part of him wanted to ask just what he'd have to do to finally invoke the guards to pop him full of bullets. And yet, he didn't speak up as she continued her noting of the disciplinary action that came his way.

Zach's eyelids drooped downward, a mix of tiring in his look towards the secondary woman and the only sign that he was actually critically thinking. This happened as she noted her previous goals of getting Zach into group A. It wouldn't be obvious, but he was searching himself for any sort of will to question that claim. The will to doubt it. And he didn't find much. "You'd like to talk?" His voice didn't sound hopeless, but it was still passive. "Talking sounds nice."

caba28DEA60400000578-0-image-a-1_1432071187749.jpg

Zach’s Cell
Tags: Rupi, Zach

Daniella stepped further into the cell so that she could write a few notes of the patient before him. His demeanor, his current state, everything she could see from the outside for Dr. Vera to later scan over. She added a note at his lack of speech, the normally rebellious man seemed to have no fight or sass in him. She also added the odd smell of bananas in the room.

"His notes say Dr. Arellano visited him this afternoon," Daniella pointed out, having read his folder on her trip down, "Perhaps his lack of cooperation or motivation might be due to that ma'am."

Her eyes flickered over to Dr. Vera, looking to see if her thoughts had pleased the beautiful doctor, or only annoyed her. Daniella only wanted to please the therapist...in any way. A dirty thought ran across her mind of seeing Rupi shirtless, her fingers pulling away that bra, running across her bare breasts...how soft they must be...

Focus, she snapped at herself, her eyes flashing away from Dr. Vera's alluring body, As badly as I want her, I can't be caught just staring at her. I'll look like a creep. Focus on work. Focus on this patient.

Rupi listened to Daniella’s remarks, but said nothing to the nurse’s analysis. Of course it was due to Dr. Arellano’s actions. His presence was usually enough to cause most patients to tighten up and go silent, though he wasn’t the most sadistic bastard in this place. Not that Rupi wasn’t incapable of either, though she tended to keep her own urges more controlled and concealed. She looked at Zach, whose exhaustion seemed to become more evident, especially when he spoke. So passive! Not what Rupi expected out of a troublemaker. Having to work after a visit from Rufio Arellano generally made most patients hostile even to her.

She took her own clipboard and slapped it flatly into Daniella’s chest to hold before moving forward towards the patient. Close contact was never recommended, but Rupi believed Zach would not try to hurt her. He didn’t even look as if he had it in him. She came before him and crouched, tilting her head to get a better look into the man’s face. “I’d like you to talk, Zach. I’d like to know what’s going on in that head of yours. You talk to me…and perhaps we can take you off Dr. Arellano’s rotation. Would you like that?”

She glanced over her shoulder. “Nurse Coleman, go and fetch some water for our patient. And a fresh outfit. And find a guard to remove his restraints. I don’t believe it is needed.” Rupi remarked, turning back to Zach and smiling softly. “Do you think it’s needed, Zach?”

Zach’s Cell

"Of course doctor," Daniella nodded, holding the two clipboards and the folder and rushing out, motioning at the doctor now on night duty to step inside as she slipped towards the elevators to go up a floor and grab a glass of water. It took her a few minutes to do so, and by the time she would be back the guard would be finished, leaving Dr. Vera and Zach alone for a minute or two.

Zach's Cell
Daniella(returning), Rupi​

At face value, Zach was having a difficult time understanding the relationship between tbe doctor and her aide. Rupi's clipboard slap to Daniella had given Zach the impression that they were all business and no play. But then, Daniella seemed oddly eager to speak up for Rupi just a momenr earlier. There seemed to be at least some conflict of interest between the two. If Zach had been in a more normal situation, he would surely dig deeper into the duo. Sadly, his focus for such a menial thought had been so very little. And then the instruction to fetch someone to remove his restraints had been given, The notion initially confused Zach before he looked down to his covered hands. Not that he would have used his powers with the gloves off, but he wouldn't mind finally seeing his hands again either.

Zach didn't notice Danialla's leave, his brown eyss had fallen to his gloved hands after her found mostly nothing to think about in Daniella's eyes. And then Rupi began to move closer, causing Zach to slowly look to Rupi with no sudden movements. A small smile on his face as he looks into her eyes. "Yeah, I can talk as much as you'd like." Still passive as he listened to Rupi. "I'm not afraid of Rufio. He's more of a grumpy muffin. I'm just so tired, Rupi. Not in my arms or legs, but behind my eyes." He began with the most honesty he could offer. Zach's eyes drift down to his knees. "I don't even remeber or feel anything from my other appointment. It is all gone."

She began mentioning his restraints, and he didn't immediately lift his eyes or make any faces. Slowly, he returned to looking to her with a somber face. "I no longer have the drive to do much of anything. I don't even know where it went. My body has never felt so healthy, but my head feels like it's leaking. Is that normal?" He talked to her as if he felt like she actually cared, smiling a little before continuing. "The restraints are unnecessary."

Rupi nodded in understanding to Zach’s description of himself, hoping Daniella was noting this. Mental exhaustion, no doubt brought on by being imprisoned, being poked at, and being treated no better than a primal beast. That worked on some patients but not all. And when it did work, it usually broke them so badly that their powers proved of little use in the end to the Institution. They needed willing volunteers, not forcibly enticed patients to produce results. And Rupi felt Zach had a lot to offer. Unfortunately there was nothing she could really do to get him off Rufio’s list, unless he was promoted back to Block B. And that would be a lot harder given his recent demotion. It would forever be a stain on his record.

“Good. That is what I want to hear.” Rupi replied, smiling a little at Zach’s indication he won’t be violent or fight back. Even if he wanted to, Rupi didn’t think he would pose much of a threat in his condition. “It must be a side effect of the…treatment you were given. I’ll make sure you have around the clock observation tonight and tomorrow, so that if anything harmful does befall you, we can react in time hopefully and prevent anything permanent from happening.” She explained, just as Daniella arrived with a guard and water. Rupi silently ordered the guard to free Zach from his restraints and took the cup from Daniella to offer it to Zach herself. The heavy cuffs clanked on the ground and the guard departed at yet another silent gesture from Rupi.

“There’ll be more tests, I’m afraid.” Rupi admitted, moving back to a standing posture in the center of the cell, taking her clipboard from Daniella and looking over some information. “We still do not know the extent of your capabilities Zach and from your own confessions, you do not seem to know either. But there is something. And if you cooperate, it won’t have to be so agonizing or hurtful. Changes might be made to your body, but do not always see them in a bad light. Remember, we’re here to help and study you, not to inflict misery.” Rupi stated, her eyes once more on Zach.

“I believe you no longer need to be classified as a hostile patient. I hope you won’t betray me a second time Zach in acting up with your handlers or doctors. Even I don’t forgive a third time.” Rupi sternly declared, giving Zach a hard look. “Do you have anything to say or request? If it is within my power, I will grant it. Otherwise, I’ll leave you be to rest and recover. You’ll need your energy for tomorrow.” She inquired, taking two steps towards the door to stand beside Daniella, before turning around to face Zach once more.

Zach’s Cell

There was little for her to do once she returned. Making no noise she stood by the door, allowing the guard to slip past her as he left. She continued making routine notes, knowing most of them were probably useless. Handing Dr. Rupi her clipboard back the nurse also took the emptied cup from the patient when he finished. She stepped up beside the doctor, smelling slightly at her before looking away. Dr. Vera hadn't even seen the smile, like countless other times the doctor ignored the nurse or her assistants for her work. It was nice to see such an attentive Doctor, but it also bothered a small part of Daniella. Did Dr. Vera never see how she turned heads? Did she never notice how she brightened Daniella's day? Since she had started working with the psychoanalysis department Daniella's feeling had slowly grown like coals into flames for this woman. An yet any and all her attempts to make a move or subtly hint at her attraction had been ignored.

As Dr. Vera began wrapping up the session Daniella slipped out into the hall, taking a large breath and settling her nerves.

Zach's Cell
Rupi, Daniella​

"It's been a month since I bound that guard's ankle to his back. I know it isn't the only thing on my record, but I had agreement with the rest of the staff that I'd be moved to Block B since I wasn't causing trouble and I would attend that little conferance for the new subjects. But, that deal was over turned because Rufio wanted to keep me in block C for... Convenience." He wondered to himself just how he remembered that just fine and not his appointment with Rufio. And then the kiss with Nysa came back to the surface. He had been thinking about Nysa a lot recently, actually. She just helped him to find comfort in who he was, just the thought of her did this. Probably the only sensation that kept him from considering how to end his life all on his own. He had to talk to her again. He needed to ask her something specific.

The guard came in and undid the rest of Zach's bindings, neither of the two had looked to eachother or made any comment. The exchange was awkward and brief before the guard hurried out past Daniella, who handed Zach a glass of water. He accepted it as he sipped and continued listening to Rupi. Nothing he didn't hear before, it was like he was expected to just not know that the doctors ran this place almost entirely on their whim. That Rupi could do a lot more than she'd be willing to lead on. He had a couple of options. He could point out that Rufio easily put him wherever he wanted, and the idea that Rupi couldn't do the same was baloney. He could point out that she suggested she had the capabilities of taking him as a patient for herself, and her previous words would lead anyone to believe that there is a conflict between that and what she was saying now. Not that Zach needed much evidence to know that the staff was a group of emotionally incompetent liars that you couldn't trust with even the most simplest deals. And those two options were overshadowed quickly as that pesky siren came flooding back into his mind. He could ask about her, what Rupi knew about her. He wanted to ask about seeing the Siren, Rupi could fix that to take place. And yet, he didn't ask for it. Tactically speaking, it was crucial that Zach kept his interests to himself. If word got out that he was harboring the weirdest crush he had ever had for that nympho, then problems would ensue. They could hurt her to get to him. He didn't want her to get hurt at all, even if it meant the only way to get to him was by hurting him. He was used to the pain, well, the usual torture anyway.

Zach took the glass of barely sipped water and guzzled the rest of it quickly. Not a drop escaping his lips, and without a sigh of completion afterwords. The whole event was actually rather toned down. His long pale fingers had handed the glass off to Daniella before he looked back to Rupi. "It's up to you, whether I'll be checked in on like you say. I don't think I'm falling apart physically. After my appointment with Rufio, aches and pains I had harbored before had simply vanished. The sore in my back from the various ways I slouched around in this cell? I had that for weeks and I simply wake up in my appointment with Rufio and it vanished. It's my head. The problem is probably a mix of my moral and something else." He tried to clarify, opting out of describing exactly who was ontop of him when he woke up. Leaving no clear reason to believe he was deeply infatuated with Nysali of block A.

He gulped as Rupi turned back to look to him one last time. Zach was already looking to his cell walls again. "I want to remain useful, I know that's my ticket to remain alive and the like. But, it's Block C, Rupi. I'm just not as dangerous as your usual Block C Patient. I don't start fires or exercise total control over others in anyway. I'm weak in comparison and the isolation is killing me. I think." He added the final touch as he pointed out how he was aware that he was just speculating. Leaving the doctor with plenty of room to feel like Zach recognizes that she is the expert. A subte tactic to attempt greasing the wheels and potentially being moved up and taken off Rufio's list without expressing fear. He wasn't a psychology minor, but Zach wasn't exactly laying it on thick either.

Rupi listened to Zach’s telling of his condition, physically and mentally. Every word was of utter importance for future study and she hoped Daniella was making a record of it, as Rupi could not be expected to remember everything, despite her formidable memory. It was a strange notion to her that much of his discomfort should disappear after what she herself also deemed as a session of outright torture under Rufio Arellano. That was something she definitely needed to look into. Yet at the same time, she felt there was more Zach was not telling her. Not that she blamed him. Either he told her or he didn’t. Rupi was confident however that eventually he would pour it out. Sometimes it was like playing good cop, bad cop with these patients.

The isolation was killing a lot of patients, albeit very slowly. Rupi’s thoughts went to Natalya only down the hall. She was a wolf, a creature that was everyway bound to a social hierarchy needed for survival. And now she had been removed from it, something that would prove traumatic in the long run as the wolf no longer had that avenue to survive or endure. The same could be applied to Zach. Humans were social creatures as well. They needed space to move, people to talk to. Most patients just needed a friend to open up, but given Zach’s recent spate of troublemaking, Rupi doubted he would be getting much companionship anytime soon. At least not anything that isn’t in the form of a doctor.

“The first thing you can do to earn your ticket to remain alive is to at least show some respect. I am Dr. Vera to you, not Rupi. That is for my friends only to call me, but you could as well if you keep this up Zach. You’ve shown me a desire to live and survive and therefore I think you have a drive to cooperate with us. And if you continue to do so, you won’t always have to be lodged in such isolation, alone and being killed slowly. Think about it and how you will conduct yourself from this day forward. Rest now as I’ve said. And maybe tomorrow, you’ll be visited again. Goodnight, Zach.” Rupi bid, giving the young man a final gaze from head to toe and back again before turning abruptly on her heel and following Daniella out of the cell.

She sighed and rubbed her brow. It had been a long day. “Make sure he has around the clock coverage, with check ins on his condition every hour. And do tell the guards not to wake him if he is asleep. Rest is the best medicine he needs, for his body and mind.” Rupi ordered, looking at Zach once more through the small viewing panel before turning away and moving towards the elevator. “Oh and Nurse Coleman? You performed admirably today. Sorry for having called upon you so abruptly. My assigned helper was a bit…preoccupied with other things. You remained focused and that was commendable. Good work.” Rupi bid to her nurse, giving her a small, formal smile before turning to move past her and leave this abominable place.

Cell Block C Hall

As Dr. Vera joined her in the hallway Daniella turned, smiling warmly at the beautiful doctor. She got the tiniest of firm smiles back, and then an even more lack luster comment about her performance. It drove her to the edge, just wanting to be noticed by the doctor...once, just once.

"Will you just pay attention to me once?" her thoughts became words, and once they are out she could not take them back as she tried to hold steady to her statement, her heart suddenly stammering, "Do you not notice me?"

She stepped into Rupi's way, arms crossed as she decided to let it all out, her heart stammering as the adrenaline pumped through her, "When will you notice my affections? Do you not see how hard I work for you? How hard I strive for your praise? What will it take to get you to smile at me, or to give me the time of day?"

Her voice echoed down the hall, Daniella tired of living the lie. She was unaware that Rupi had another more illicit interest, knowing not of Rupi's rising feelings for a certain werewolf down the hall. As Dr. Vera tried to move past she grabbed her wrist, pulling her in close to the nurse. She had never been so brazen with any of the doctors, and she knew she was crossing a line. But she couldn't not care any longer, her body running on adrenaline and emotions.

"I've been falling in love with you since the day I first met you," she admitted, her lashes fluttering, "There has to be some part that feels the same. I know there is."

She swallowed loudly, her throat dry from nervousness and went in, her eyes squeezing shut as her hand around Dr. Vera's wrist pulled suddenly, dragging Rupi in close so that her free hand could scoop up the doctor's chin and plant a kiss on those perfect lips. She had been dying to taste them for years, and they were everything she had thought they would be and more. Daniella thought the kiss could last forever -still unknowing Rupi's feeling- when a loud crash against one of the door's surprised the nurse. She jumped, stepping back from Rupi and looking down the hall towards the noise. She couldn't have known who it had been but the banging didn't stop, something punching the door twice more than quieting.

"That was odd," she mumbled looking back to Rupi than to her hand on her arm, wondering when the doctor would finally speak.

beauty_zpsdjf15b2o.png

C-10
Tags: Open

Natalya knew her raven hadn’t left the basement level yet. She had heard her step into another cell, and with little else to do she had shuffled back towards the door to listen. It wasn’t easy since the cell itself was concrete and steel, but they hadn’t soundproofed anything so with her powerful ears it wasn’t hard to hear any conversations down the hall. The wasn’t to say she could hear the conversation in the cell. It was far too quiet and muffled from the door for Naty to discern anything but the fact people were there.

However, when they stepped out into the hall she could hear and smell them clearly, catching the faint scent of Rupi’s skin and smiling. She might be stuck in here alone for god knows how long, but she would get her raven again, and she’d taste that delicious skin once more. There was no doubt in her mind.

The two began speaking, and while the wolf knew next to no English, she could hear the tones. Rupi was calm, and content with something. Then the other woman spoke, sounding a tad upset, her voice rising as she spoke. Natalya could hear the woman’s heart beat quicken in pace, her breath growing shallow as she continued to get upset, speaking very fast. The wolf in her cell was far too focused on the conversation, all her senses aimed to understand. She even closed her eyes to focus on what she could hear more, taking in long breaths to catch their scents. They were…close. A pang of something slid into Natalya’s heart as the two women’s scents grew close together, too close to decipher where each woman stood. Both their heart beats where closing in too, bothering Naty further. What was going on? Why was her raven so close to another?

The upset tone died from the woman’s voice replaced with something far more…complicated. It was a mixture of emotion, confusing Naty up until she smelt the pheromones reeking off the woman, signaling heavy attraction. Natalya’s heart felt as if it had jumped to her throat and clutched on, the idea of someone else wanting her raven sending jealous stakes through her. She got to her feet, moving right up against the door and listening as they got closer…closer…

It was so faint it almost felt unreal, the sound of lips touching lips. But the rise in the woman’s heartbeat and how close Rupi’s own heart beat was to the others was unable to deny they were pressed together. Jealousy tightened its grip around her like a boa constrictor, restricting tighter and tighter until she felt unable to breath. Natalya wanted to howl, to scream. Instead she threw herself at the door in a rage of emotion, bouncing off it as the steel hummed, echoing around her and into the hallway. Her ears listened to see if they had moved away but she had only broken the kiss. The awful, hideous kiss. Naty threw both her fists at the door again, hurt but mostly jealous. She didn’t want to share her raven. How could the dark skinned beauty do this to her?

Her fists could bang on the door all night and it was likely to change nothing though. Or worse attract the wrong attention. The young wolf felt rejected though, as it seemed another woman, probably more beautiful and alluring, had stolen her raven. If she was in wolf form, the beauty would have flattened her ears and curled up. As it was she limped to the furthest corner of the room once more and curled into herself, leaning her head against the wall and staring at it plainly, lost in thought. What did this woman have for Rupi that Natalya did not? Was it the fact she was a caged wolf? Or that she didn’t speak English? Could it be the doctor had simply been toying with Naty, making her fall… fall…

Her mind turned away from how she felt for her raven. She didn’t want to dwell on any growing feelings, especially if Rupi no longer felt the same way. It hurt most to think on that. That this gorgeous creature who visited her and had taken care of her held no feelings. Perhaps it was simply her job? That only made Natalya angrier, that if this was indeed part of Rupi’s job, why must she be so cruel to a young wolf’s heart? Natalya wanted to tear the throat of the vixen who was stealing her raven away, causing her to feel such mixed emotions. Without knowing who this woman was, or what she looked like, Natalya had already memorized her scent and voice, vowing to kill her if she ever entered her concrete cage. It was the only thing Naty thought would help the pain in her heart, and ease the jealousy that still clutched her. If her raven did not want her, then fine. Natalya heart would move on…eventually. Tears stung her eyes at that thought, the idea of being utterly alone in this hell hole with no one depressing. The notion she had been fooled, and the feelings that had been budding for Rupi were simple tricks for the doctor…broke her heart.

If her raven would not have her than so be it. But hatred still sat in her heart for the woman who had destroyed the one good thing Natalya had left in this world. Hatred and unbridled jealousy.

Tag: Daniella, open.

Rupi was tired. It had been a long day. Very long day. She had arrived to the Institution in the early hours of the morning, where the sun had barely risen. Now it was long set and close to midnight. She was not physically exhausted. Being a vampire she had little need for prolonged periods of rest, as long as she fed which she had that day. It was more of a mental exhaustion, having taxed her brain with so many varied thoughts and emotions. Feeding on Akila, meeting Natalya, being beaten by Funer, it was just a rollercoaster. So when Daniella stomped into her path demanding attention, Rupi let out a sigh and rolled her eyes, giving the nurse a hurry up with it expression.

But then Daniella confessed her inner thoughts, causing Rupi’s eyes to narrow as the woman blocked her path. What was this? “This is hardly the place or time.” She interjected, but the nurse kept on talking, demanding Rupi’s attention and praise more. Rupi did not see her in that light. Their relationship was purely professional, nothing else. She wasn’t even going to give the nurse a reply, merely frowning her lips and moving to brush by her. She didn’t have time for this. But Daniella certainly thought otherwise, deigning to grab Rupi by her sleeve and hold her back. If it had been a patient, Rupi wouldn’t have hesitated to slam her fist into the other’s cheek. But Daniella was a nurse. Rupi could not do that. This is something she’d have to report to HR and Rupi didn’t have time for that either.

Daniella’s declaration of love however struck her like a hot wind in the middle of winter.

For a moment she considered it. Did she feel anything for the nurse? Rupi searched inside herself…but felt nothing for her. When she thought of the word love and affection, it was Natalya’s face that came up, not Daniella’s. “You presume too much-” Rupi started to interject once more, until Daniella silenced her with…a kiss. It was unexpected, catching Rupi offguard with her mouth ajar, allowing Daniella to get the most out of her kiss. For a moment Rupi felt herself lean into it. She did crave physical attentions and in her mind she instantly replaced Daniella with another. But it was only a falsehood and it took three full heartbeats until Rupi realized what was going on. A slam resonated down the corridor, further reminding Rupi of where her heart really lay. Daniella…Daniella was overstepping her boundaries way too much.

Placing her hands firmly upon Daniella’s labcoat, gripping the hem, she detached the girl quite roughly, shoving her a full foot back. Her cheeks looked flustered from the kiss. Rupi was not used to receiving such attentions, but she was content with what she got from Natalya. She didn’t need another hounding after her heels and praising the ground she walked on. She needed to tell Daniella that her feelings for the doctor…was only a fool’s hope. Rupi did not feel anything for her. But she wasn’t going to undermine the nurse by berating her in the hearing of so many patients and guards, the latter who would come rushing when a scuffle was heard between them.

So holding Daniella back at arm’s length, her grip surprisingly powerful, Rupi seemed to consider Daniella’s confessions with a seriousness for a moment. She had to handle this…diligently. “Come with me. We’ll talk somewhere else.” Was all Rupi said, before releasing Daniella and striding to the elevator with a sway of her hips. They will talk in her office, where they would not be overheard. I’m sorry, Natalya, she thought to herself, knowing it was the wolf who was banging against the corridor. Rupi wanted to go and assure the wolf of her affections remaining true, but not with Daniella in tow. In the elevator, she clutched her clipboard to her chest in a defensive manner, as if to sway off the nurse, until she could firmly put the confused woman in her place.

The elevator doors slid shut and shot them up to the next floor.

[Depart to Cell Block B – Offices & Labs]​

Kaige sat alone in her cell with her back to the wall, her knees bent with her elbows resting on them, as she had done so many times before. She stared at the charred lines she had used to track how many days she had been in here. When she first got there, it was something she kept up with. Now there were days behind that didn’t have a mark on the wall. They held a mark on her, whether it was a scar, a certain memory, there was something there to show that day had existed. The lines, the days, they all ran together. She had no idea what day of the week it was, or even what month it was. There were no windows to show the trees with their changing leaves. Holiday decorations never lit up a space. No one ever wished anyone a happy birthday or brought them candy for certain holidays. Each day brought the same familiar faces. The torture was the only thing that seemed to change. Natalie was gone. All the so called doctors were probably finished for the night. For all she knew they were sleeping soundly in their beds. They could do that. They could rest comfortably in a bed, warm and safe in the knowledge that tomorrow would not hold any torment for them. Softly she began to sing. Somehow, sitting there now, in this place, the song seemed to fit.

472161.jpg

[The next morning]

Jakob groans quietly in his sleep, holding Tessa tightly against him, his head nuzzling against her neck in his sleep, allowing him to get a more comfortable position. He sighs softly against her skin, his hot breath brushing against her sensitive skin as he falls back into his deep sleep, the night before had obviously exerted him. He dreams about the woman he lies next to, hopes and wishes of her one day going free, what if they could live happily together? That would never happen in this asylum.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom