Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

|| Cell Block C ||

Status
Not open for further replies.
caba28DEA60400000578-0-image-a-1_1432071187749.jpg

Arriving in Cell Block C
Tags: Natalie

It had taken her twenty minutes to arrive, mainly because the guards took their sweet time telling her Dr. Vera summoned. Luckily she hadn't changed out of her scrubs after her shift ended, so she hurriedly rushed down, finding Dr. Vera not-so-patiently waiting outside a cell door.

"Sorry miss," Daniella gave her an apologetic looks, "I only just heard you needed me. I was just finishing dinner. Came as fast as I could ma'am. What do you need?"

Name: Rupinder "Rupi" Vera
Tag: Daniella, Zach, open.

Whatever goodwill Rupi had felt towards Nysali was completely evaporated by the time her actual assistant showed up. Daniella, the nurse, was a part of Rupinder Vera’s psychiatric staff, working with her from day-to-day checkups to routine paperwork. The nurse was competent, most of the time, but her delayed arrival had caused Rupi’s patience to wear thin. It was lucky for Nysali that Daniella offered up an excuse, or else Rupi would have assumed the siren was making mockery of her compliment and thanks.

“Did you feel the need to finish your dinner or is wasting my time just a hobby of yours?” Rupi replied in greeting, not even bothering to look at the nurse. “Do you have the case file on patient ZM1234?” Rupi inquired, holding her hand out to receive it from Daniella, still without looking at her. Rupi mused over the files for a moment. Zach had been making such good progress before he decided to go rogue, fighting off his guards and doctors. It seemed typical for any patient of Dr. Arellano’s. Rupi then shivered when she read the description of the most recent experiment, a savage outright trial of determining whether Zach was indeed special with his abilities or just more useless wastage. Apparently he was not.

“Have your medical kit ready.” Rupi instructed Daniella after a moment of silence, moving to the cell monitor and console and entering her code into the interface. The doors slid openly silent and Rupi stepped in, three steps from the door as she clutched her clipboard. She gazed down at Zach with a reserved expression. No sympathy for troublemakers, especially a two time one like Zach.

Rupi said nothing to the patient. No greeting. No introduction. No reason for this visit. She merely observed the patient with unrelenting grey eyes.

Tag: Natalie

Natalie’s fingers slipped inside of her, and for the first time in far too long, Kaige was being filled and enjoying it. Her legs trembled as the woman, her new lover, began to push her closer to her peak. Her lips made her skin tingle, and as she heard the words, the wonderful words she had asked for, Kaige closed her eyes, giving in to her. As her back arched further, it seemed Natalie moved with her, still taking her. She could the wet sounds as she came hard for her, lifting her head from the floor slightly. As she glided back down to the floor, Kaige moaned loudly, not caring if anyone heard. “Natalie..you’re..you’re amazing.”

HMcKelvie_v_19aug11_pr_b_320x480.jpg
Tags: Kaige​

Natalie smiles as she feels Kaige cum around her fingers, she shows off her slick fingers to Kaige before slowly, deliberately dragging her tongue along her fingers to show Kaige how much she loved her taste. She then moved back down between Kaige's legs, starting to lick the cum from Kaige's sensitive pussy, wanting her to be all clean for more. "Tonight is about you baby." She says to the witch. She moves close to Kaige's ear again. "You own me, I live to pleasure you." She whispers in her ear. She lightly bites on Kaige's ear lobe, tugging on it before returning to kissing her, planting kisses all down her body and around her belly button before going back to viciously assaulting Kaige's g-spot with her tongue.

Her fingers glistened with the proof of her orgasm, not that she needed any. Still it was erotic to see another woman’s fingers coated in her cum. What was more erotic than that was when Natalie began to lick her fingers, enjoying the tasty juices that she had coaxed from her body. “Beautiful,” Kaige whispered. She moved once more, and Kaige was sure she couldn’t take anymore. Natalie began to lick once more, taking all of her cum from her sensitive pussy. “Natalie,” she cried out, her body trembling. Her words were sweet, and her breath was warm. Natalie was sending her on a wild mind trip. She had her over stimulated and ready to burst from her own skin. As she kissed her, Kaige could taste herself on Natalie’s lips. It was exquisite. She loved it, wanted more of it, and would have begged for it if she could have, but as Natalie kissed down her body once more and began again, tasting her pussy, Kaige suddenly found she couldn’t speak. She was barely able to hold her legs up. Had her hands been free, she would have run through her hair as she licked and tasted her. Kaige groaned once more, her eyes rolling back in her head. She was already so close, and she wasn’t even sure if she could handle another orgasm. Still, ready or not, Natalie was going to give her one.

Natalie giggles at Kaige's reactions, loving how Kaige had gone from this seemingly unbreakable girl to trembling under the influence of Natalie's lips. "Baby I want you to cum for me all night, I don't care about getting off." She says to her before crawling back on to Kaige, starting to grind their pussies together in order to make the redhead come. "Ohhh, if only you could squirt for me." She whispers to Kaige, nipping at her lips as she speaks.

472161.jpg
Tags: Tessa/Tess​

Jakob had found himself unable to sleep.

So he decides to check in on Tessa, wanting to find some excuse to talk to her, though he doesn't want to wake her so he checks through the window to see if she was awake, but he can't tell. He opens the door, silently walking in. "You awake? I can't sleep." He admits, whispering quietly so that the woman would only be able to hear him if she was awake. "I just figured we could talk or something." He says quietly.

“Squirt,” Kaige gasping before erupting into laughter. “I’ve only….done that….a couple of times.” She groans feeling Natalie’s pussy against her own. “Oh baby. Can you..do that? Can you..squirt..for me..on me?” Her knees bend, and Kaige lifts her hips up, lifting Natalie along as well. “I’d fucking..go nuts..if you squirted..on me,” she tells her breathlessly.

Tag: Jakob

She lifts her head, but is facing away from him. “If I was asleep, then wouldn’t your talking wake me? No matter. I’m awake now. So come inside, sit down, and talk to me.” Lifting up, she turns her head to grin at him. “Like I said, I’m awake now.”

472161.jpg

Jakob raises his eyebrows as he sits down next to her. "So which one are you?" He asks her, watching her while throwing caution to the wind, not really caring which form she is. "Anything you wanna talk about? I wasn't even expecting you to be awake if I'm honest." He says with a chuckle.

Natalie moans quietly, her breath hitching as Kaige thrusts her hips against hers. "Ill try to squirt for you baby, no promises.." She says quietly while continuing to rub their pussies together, her face buried in Kaige's neck. "Play with my pussy baby, please, it'll help." She whimpers.

“Do you really care which one I am? I’ve seen how you look at me. I felt your lips against mine before. I know. Only an idiot wouldn’t, and do I look stupid to you? Yes I am here, but I assure you that was not my idea.” She crawled over to where he was sitting and eyed him. “You know perfectly well which I am. The other side of me would be far too afraid to be this close to you, to tell you how you made her feel before, but me? I harbor no such fears. I still find you too damn cute to kill.”

Natalie didn’t have to ask. Kaige wanted to touch her. She wanted to bring her the same pleasure she had brought her. Her fingers snaked down to her pussy, not bothering to touch her body along the way. She only wanted to feel her warmth there. Her fingertips found her sensitive clit and began to massage it. Kaige felt her own body reacting, knowing how it must have felt to Natalie. “Oh baby. I…..” She had to stop. The words were close to passing from her lips, and she was close to the edge. Grinding hard, she felt her resolve go, and once more she was pushed off the cliff. Only sounds could come from her, and they did, flowing like her own juices. Kaige couldn’t believe Natalie had brought her to orgasm yet again. It was incredible.

Natalie moans loudly when Kaige's hand starts to play with her pussy, the feeling of it shoving her towards the edge of pleasure. "Baby I'm gonna cum soon.. I'll stand and you keep rubbing me, I'll try my best to squirt on you." She says before standing, keeping Kaige's fingers at her pussy as they play. Her legs start to shake as she gets closer. "Baby I'm cumming!" She meals before her body exploding, clear hot streams of liquid squirting out of her pussy all over Kaige's body, the moment they stop Natalie collapses on to her lover, curling up on top of her as she tries to recover, panting.

472161.jpg

Jakob nods, this was the first Tess he had met. "I enjoyed that kiss up until I started feeling the life get sucked out of me.. Or my energy.. Or something, why'd you do that? We were having a good time." He says with a chuckle, continuing to watch her as she sits up and approaches him. He sits up, resting his forehead against hers and staring into her eyes. "Is it bad I've been missing your lips all day?" He mutters to her. "You're too sexy to resist.." He mutters. "Can you not do that whole thing if we kiss?" He asks. "I'd like to enjoy it.." He says before pressing his lips against hers, hoping to God that she doesn't kill him.

When Natalie stood, Kaige kept her fingers working her. She wanted Natalie to cum. She wanted to feel her orgasm cascading down on her. The warmth, the scent, it was all going to be so wonderful. Natalie did not disappoint. Kaige could hear the sounds she made just before she felt her cum raining down on her. She reveled in Natalie painting her with the proof of their passion and lust.

When the woman collapsed, Kaige lifted her head up. “Are you alright baby,” she asks her, panting just as hard as she was. “Can you move?” There was a slight giggle in her voice.

He gave her no time to respond before pressing his lips to hers’, but Tess was not one to be denied. She let the kiss linger, a bit longer than she would have normally, before pulling back. Grinning at him, she tilted her head. “That thing I did to you was me eating your life, sucking the life from you. You tasted oh so sweet. It’s only bad that you missed my lips all day if you nothing about it. So I ask you,” she began as she stood up. “Are you going to do something about it?”

472161.jpg

Jakob groans quietly as her lips leave his, his eyes flicking open. "That's a cool trick.. When it isn't being played on me." He says with a chuckle, his hand had gravitated to her hip while they had kissed but as she stands he feels it slip off of her. He stands with her, placing his hands on her hips before roughly pushing her into the corner of the room, using his body to keep her there. "You told me you wanted me to leave you quivering, wet, begging for more.. Those words have been driving me fucking crazy." He growls to her before using his hands to completely rip off her top, his lips and teeth immediately searching for any undiscovered surface on her skin to explore. "You have no idea how much restraint it took to just sit there.." He groans before giving her pants the same treatment, tearing them off her body, leaving her in a bra and panties.

Natalie giggles, burying her face into Kaige's neck, her face red with embarrassment. "I'm okay." She squeaks while curling up next to Kaige. "I love you.." She mutters while wrapping her arms around the pyro. "I don't have much time, I wish I could stay forever.." She says while looking discouraged, knowing that their relationship was completely obscene to everyone else.

He’s forceful, reducing her clothing to nothing more than rags. “My words..have been driving you fucking crazy all day? Have they now? Well then,” she tells him through gritted teeth, her tone low, “we should do something about that then. Shouldn’t we?” Grabbing the collar of his shirt she moves quickly, switching places with him. Leaning in she almost kisses him again. Almost. “You are too damn cute to kill, but other things,” she says, raising her eyebrows, “are you for..discussion. There’s just one..tiny..little..problem with that. I..hate..talking.” Her mouth takes his with desire as she tastes him without devouring him.

“It’s okay,” she tells her, caressing her arm. She was relieved to hear she was okay. “I know you can’t stay.” The words are hard to say. She bites back her emotions, forcing a smile. “I’ll come stay with you. You’ve got a place away from this place I’m sure. When I escape, I’ll come stay with you,” she teases. “Don’t tell me not to try to escape. Don’t tell me it won’t ever happen. Someday Natalie I’m going to be free from this place, and when I am, I’m coming for you. You hear me? I mean it. I’m coming for you.”

"Kaige, shush." She says quietly. "Please.. Escape this place for me.. We can run off into the hills together, I'll bring you home and show you a new side to the word love." She whispers, pressing her lips to Kaige's cheek. "If you escape, I promise I will find you, unless you find me.. But never come back to this place if you get out, never." She says before sighing softly. "Times up baby.." She says sadly. She presses her lips to Kaige's one more time before standing and putting on her clothes. "I'll drop by tomorrow, I love you.." She says before leaving, knowing that she would have to type up an incident report on the broken glass. She grabs her gun and reassembles it before walking to her room, making sure to fill in some bullshit experiment report that involved flames hitting the glass of the cell door and cracking it, she files it in before going to sleep for the night.

472161.jpg

He grins at how rough she is, not even hesitating to grab his collar and pin him agaisnt a wall, he loves that she's just as dominant as he is. He tries to lean forward to connect their lips but her hold is too strong, the teasing makes him groan loudly. "I hate it too." He mutters before kissing her back fiercely, his hands moving down her sides and cupping her ass cheeks, wanting to tear away the rest of her clothing but he feels as if she should be given the chance to help him out of his clothes. In the back of his mind he hopes she doesn't rip them, he has more but the trip to the barracks with ripped clothes would be embarassing and would require an explanation.

"I want to bury my cock inside of you." He growls between kissing, his tongue darting out of his mouth and entering hers without permission, his hands lift her up so that the only thing supporting her is his arms, though she could wrap her legs around his waist for better support. He switches places with her again, slamming her back into the wall before continuing to French kiss her, seemingly unable to get enough of her lips.

She sighs as well, knowing she’s right. Time was up. “When I do get out of here, I’ll find you. Even if means coming back to this place, I’ll find you.” Kaige never believed for one second she would get out of this place. If there was a way out, she would have thought of it by now. This was the first time in a long time she had even dared to mention to escaping, or even dream about it. Natalie had her mind and her heart working in ways in hadn’t bothered to in a while. She smiled watching her get dressed. Natalie was truly a sight. “Okay baby. I’ll be here,” she said smiling. “I got nowhere else to go. Of course I could go shopping and buy some food and new clothes. Then there’s this movie that just came out I would love to see.” Of course she was joking. It was all common, normal things she would give anything to be able to do. As the door closed, she didn’t bother to move. A sad feeling settled over her. “Damn you Natalie,” she said. “Now I really do feel alone now that you’ve found me.”

He’s wild, and she loves that about him. She wraps her legs around his waist with no hesitation. The closeness intensified. Tess hated his clothing between them. She could feel the rough texture of his pants, and her mind exploded with thoughts of his cock beneath his clothes. Her back pressed into the wall, and she wrapped her tongue around his. It was as if they were old lovers enjoying each other.

“Well then,” she told him, pulling away from the kiss, her lips trailing down his neck. “Let’s get you,” kiss, “out of,” kiss, “these clothes,” kiss, “and into me.” Her teeth sank into his skin for a moment, only long enough to leave a faint mark. “Put me down..and I’ll help you out..of those clothes. You know..you want me. Come on baby. Stop talking..and start doing. You want me. Then take me, or are you too much..of a little..boy to do it?”

472161.jpg

Jakob groans as their tongues wrestle, but then she breaks away, only to have her lips connect with his neck. His head lolls to the side, giving her more room to kiss as he listens to her. His breath hitches when she bites him, suddenly his arousal becomes a lot more evident. "Bite me again." He growls to her. "Draw blood if you want, I want you to." He says as he lets her down. "Help me with my pants." He says as he takes his chest rig and helmet off, casting them aside before pulling off his shirt, allowing it to sit on the ground next to them. He gives her ass a squeeze before spanking it, not caring about the noise as his hand leaves a red mark on her porcelain skin. His hands move from her ass to her back, unhooking her bra before throwing it to the side. His mouth immediately begins to attack the rubbery points of her breasts, his tongue swirling around them, sometimes switching sides, his free hand groping the one his mouth is not paying attention to.

"So fucking sexy.." He mutters as he continues planting kisses on her breasts. He moves up to her neck, biting down until the metallic taste of blood fills his mouth. He lets out a primal growl as he cleans her small wound with his tongue, soaking up her blood before continuing to kiss her. "You taste good too.." He says.

It was a request she wanted to hear. Her fingers work at his pants, freeing him from the bonds they give. His hand work to free himself from his clothes as well. The chest rig, helmet, and shirt lay in a pile, and she bends down, taking his pants with her. She grabs every piece of fabric she can before going down, leaving him naked. As she stands, her hands run along his legs and up his sides. “I’ll bite you again. When I’m good and ready to.” She groans at his slaps to her ass, wanting to beg him for more. All in good time. Right now, she was enjoying him having his way. His mouth took her nipples, and she squealed in delight, leaning against the wall. “you’re too good at this boy,” she tells him as he kisses her neck. When his teeth sink in, her eyes widen. With care, he licks at her wound, but she pushes him back.

“Do it again. Fucking bite me, suck my blood from me, leave me with a mark. I want you to. I telling you to. Do it boy, or get the fuck out of here. I don’t want a little boy. I want a man who can take what he wants and devour it. Can you do that?”

472161.jpg

Jakob grins wildly at her reaction, the first of his partners to actually like his kink. "You better fucking believe I can do it again." He says before pushing her against the wall again, sinking his teeth into her neck before sucking the wound dry, feeling her blood drain down his throat. "I'm no boy." He hisses in her ear before smoothing his tongue over her wounds, they would leave marks later that wouldn't go away for awhile, maybe an hour or two.

His hands give her ass another good slap on each cheek, knowing that she seems to like it a lot when he's rough with her. "Any other requests or are you gonna stop being a pussy and fucking bite me." He growls to her, his eyes locked with hers. "If you bite me and take my blood, I will make sure you are not disappointed, you will never be able to fuck another man without thinking of me." He growls. "They won't be able to give you the same pleasures."

His teeth sent sharp pains through her neck and into her shoulder. She loved it. The feeling of him sucking her neck, tasting her blood, was mind shattering. Indeed he was proving he was no body. She closes her eyes as he talks to her only to open them when he smacks her ass. He liked doing it as much as she wanted him to.

Starring into his eyes, she felt the passion between them. This lust was burning bright and hot, and she wasn’t afraid to get burned. Without saying a word, she lunged at him neck, capturing his skin, sinking her teeth into hard, and not stopping until she tasted his blood. The cooper taste was delicious. Her tongue swirled against his skin while she drank, knowing it would leave a mark. Good. She wanted to. She only pulled away when the taste of his blood began to diminish. “Promises . Promises. Promises. So many before you have promised the same..exact..thing, but are you man enough to keep your word? Can you destroy me? Tell me boy. Can you make. Me. Moan?”

472161.jpg

Jakob catches her in his arms as she lunges for him, allowing her to bite and suck on his neck, sending a sharp pain through his body that served to send a shiver down his spine. "So fucking sexy.." He mutters while admiring her body, her curves.. Mostly her ass. He gives her ass a slap as she talks to him.

"I'm going to make you scream my name." He mutters to her before lifting her up again, this time placing her legs over his shoulders as he presses her back against the wall, his head is level with her pussy as his tongue dives into her, searching around for a g-spot, mercilessly attacking it when he finds it, wanting to show her that he would give her a good time.

He surprises her when he lifts her up. The wall is cold against her back. Her writhing isn’t from the sudden chill it gives her though. His tongue devles deep into her depths, taking her. She runs her fingers through his hair. “You’re too..damn cute,” she tells him. “That’s it boy. Show me how a man eats pussy. Take what you what,” she groans. “You’re getting me ready for your cock, aren’t you? You’re gonna show me how a real man fucks a woman. You better do it hard. Scrap my back against this wall, make my muscles ache, and make me scream your name. Because if you’re name isn’t on my lips, then my pussy will NEVER be on yours’ again.” She squeezed her thighs together as much as she could, loving the tight hold he had on her body. Tess began to move her hips, helping him, feeding herself to him. “Come on boy. You wanna make me cum? Huh? I’m getting closer. Make me cum boy. Taste my cum. When you kiss me again, I want it on your lips.” Her mouth opened wide as she leaned back on the wall, her hips gyrating harder now. “So close boy..so..clo…..” She stopped speaking, but her body kept moving. Her fingers tightened her hold in his hair. It was clear he was proving most talented.

472161.jpg

"You better believe I'm getting you ready." He growls before going back to taking what he wants, never asking her for permission as he assaults her pussy with his tongue, he loves her words, but he wishes that those words would turn to moans.. Whatever, they would be soon. He wants more than anything for her to cum for him, over and over, he wants to fulfill every promise he ever made this girl.. But why? It seemed like there was a spark of passion between them, they barely needed anything and now they were about to fuck, he only just found out her name a few hours ago. "Cum for me baby." He growls into her pussy.

Tags: Rupi, Zach, Open

His body was all cleaned up. The banana mess on his body would have been much more difficult to lick away with his arms in that stupid straight jacket. Instead, he cleaned himself up with his hands and fingers. Leaving his pale skin and uncomfortably lean shape as clean as he could. What left him mostly uncomfortable was how saliva covered fingers could only do so much for the stickiness the fruit had left behind. The aftermath could have been worse. Like, if the guards were convinced that unopened two liter soda bottles were mallets.

Zach shut his brown eyes and cringed. Having drying soda all over his body was the worst thought. He could just feel it cling in his hair and congeal on his skin. A sugary mess, not like fruit, like soda, would be too much to bare. He'd almost prefer ritualistic stabbings to being left in his room covered in soda. The lack of showers in this block had been a contributing factor to that filthy feeling, and why he could imagine the worst.

He sat at the side of his room. His back to the wall with his arms on his knees. His torso revealed as he hadn't worn anything under the straight jacket, and to his knowledge, nobody was coming to slap a new one on him. He was aware of his appointment coming up, but he was silently hoping he could put a good foot forward. And as the door opened up, he pulled together a normal smile. His sleepy brown eyes turning towards Dr. Vera. He didn't choose to speak first, or stare. She wasn't poking and prodding him, no need for him to behave poorly. To his knowledge, even with his record, Dr.Vera wasn't getting a clear report on why his acting out occurred. To Zach's knowledge, bullshit was common in those areas. His cheek sat on his arms as his brown eyes scanned the wall to his left. The wall where the door was. Silent.

caba28DEA60400000578-0-image-a-1_1432071187749.jpg

Arriving in Cell Block C
Tags: Rupi, Zach

Her cheeks turned red at the hard words of the Doctor, embarrassed and upset she annoyed the doctor. Holding out the file she had retrieved from Dr.Veras office before coming down, she added in a sheepish voice, "I'd never do such a thing ma'am. I was off shift and just finishing dinner when a guard came to my door. My dishes are still on my table."

The therapist didn't seem interested in excuses, instead moving to open the door. Daniella pulled out a tiny first aid kit out of one pocket and her latex gloves from the other. Every nurse was required to carry around a miniture first aid kit as a "just in case" measure.

But as they stepped in, Daniella could see he needed no medical attention. Instead she simply smiled at the man over Dr. Vera's shoulder and waited patiently, letting the doctor do her work.

He was fierce. She could feel sparks racing through her heart. Her heart began to beat faster, pounding in her chest. Tess' breasts heaved from her labored breathing. "you want..me..to..cum, " she asked, grinning, her fingers tight in his hair. She knew she was close, and thoughts of how it was going to feel as he fucked her combined with his tongue sent her over the edge. She only moaned as she reached the peak and came on his face and mouth, her hips grinding into him as she rode out her orgasm.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom