Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

|| Cell Block C ||

Status
Not open for further replies.
beauty_zpsdjf15b2o.png

C-10
Tags: Rupi

As always the English words fell flat for the Russian wolf, ignoring most except when she swept her hand down her her body. What was she gesturing at? Her body? Her slender waist, her curvy hips, her perfect chest...Natalya was drooling as she took the chance to stare. Or was it her clothing? Was her dear raven actually so modest to be gesturing about Natalya's lack of clothing? The wolf snorted, running her own hand down her body like Rupi had, but she cupped her breast as she went down, groping it gently to tease the woman before sliding her hand the rest of the way down and letting them rest on her hip. A tingling sensation began to grow between her thighs the longer she stood there under Rupi's gaze, hip out to one side, her body open and inviting to the doctor. Couldn't Rupi see Natalya wanted her?

And just like that the clipboard fell, the sound making Naty's eyes jump to Rupi's face and see her gesture her forward with a finger. Nothing more needed to be said. Hell, nothing more could stop the wolf now.

She took the two steps to close the distance and without hesitation slipped her hands around Rupi's neck and pulled her in, Naty's soft pink lips finally pressing against Rupi's, full of want and passion.

472161.jpg
Tags: Tessa/Tess​

"Yeah, of course." He says while digging around in his chest carrier, fishing out a travel size bottle of Aspirin, which looks to be used a lot. "Helps with the pain, trust me, I know." He says while handing her the bottle, pressing it into the middle of her hand with his own.

It takes him about two seconds to realize he's basically holding her hands, he lets go of her, looking embarrassed. "Sorry, slipped a little there, won't happen again." He says while rubbing the back of his neck.

Tag: Natalie

When the door opens, it takes all she has to look up at Natalie. Natalie pours her heart out to her, and that pain that she had been feeling since she send her away grows stronger. Her chest heaves as she takes deep breaths listening to her, wanting to reach out and take her into her arms, but lacking the strength even if her will power failed. “What..the fuck..Natalie? Kill you? I couldn’t,” she smiles. “I couldn’t even..light..a candle..right now. My powers..are exhausted. I can’t even..move.” Her eyes glance at the crack in the glass. “You better..report it.” She knows what happen when it is reported, but she knows Natalie will take the fall if she doesn’t. “Do it. Call it in. Patient trying..to escape. Go ahead. You’re a guard. So be..a fucking guard. Grow some..balls..Natalie. Do it. Don’t be..a pussy..with a pussy. Call it in. Do..what you..fucking have to.”

‘It’s you or me, and it ain’t gonna be you,’ she thought.

“Did you think..because I licked your pussy..and made you cum..that I was gonna fall in love with you? Come on..Natalie. There’s no such thing. Love is..an illusion. The right lighting..the right day of the week..the right moment..the right pyro..licking your pussy..while fingering you. It’s all just..fun. Love..aint real..and if you think it is..you’re just a naïve..little..girl..with a big..gun.” She narrowed her eyes. “Wait. Where is..your gun Natalie?”

Tag: Jakob

She closes the distance between them to let him take her hand. It wasn’t until he said something that she even thought of the fact he was holding her hand. “Oh,” she says, blushing a bit. “It’s..okay. Really. I won’t tell anyone if you don’t. Thank you,” she told him before putting two pills in her mouth and swallowing. “Thank you again. That really..that really was nice of you. I hope they do help. I would actually like to get some sleep, but I’m afraid. If I’m not here tomorrow, or for a while, I just want you to know I’m grateful for your kindness. It’s meant a lot to me. I hope someday I can repay you.”

472161.jpg
Tags: Tessa/Tess​

Jakob nods to her. "I patrol this part of the block, so I can stop in whenever if you need me." He says. "Have a nice night, I'll hopefully see you soon." He says while walking out of the cell, allowing it to close behind him before walking to the elevator, he would be going to the BHC building to get some Z's for the night.

HMcKelvie_v_19aug11_pr_b_320x480.jpg
Tags: Kaige, Open​

Natalie sniffs, she didn't want to do anything right now. "It can wait.." She simply says. "Incident reports have to be within the hour." She grabs a hold of her sidearm, offering it to Kaige. "Don't use your powers, use my pistol.. If I'm just a fuck to you then you shouldn't care, just end me, end my suffering." She says to the pyro. "I love you, and I know that I do because I've never felt this way about anybody, you took my virginity from me and I gave it to you willingly, hoping for companionship.. Relationships.. Something!" She says. "Love isn't an illusion, I don't care how naive you think I am but I know for a fact that if the chemistry between two people is right then it is love."

"If I can't have the woman I love, then what is the point of living? Why can't you shoot me, just do it.. End me." She says. "My other gun is outside of the cell, disabled, this sidearm is untraceable, you can make it look like I shot myself, but I want you to do it Kaige." She says. "You can't even say my name.." She whispers, her heart has been torn in two. She loses the balance of her knees, falling on to her side and curling up into a ball, tucking her head into her chest and continuing to sob quietly.

Name: Rupinder "Rupi" Vera
Tag: Natalya, open.

Perhaps the siren would have served some use. Rupi realized Natalya understood little to no English from the way she looked at the doctor. Perhaps she was a bit too hasty in shooting little Nysa away, fearing the worst between the sex addict and the wolf. They surely seemed to have the same ideals about being naked. Nysa would have served at least as a useful translator, but it was too late now. Too late to call her back and certainly too late to poke her head out of the cell and beckon her, for suddenly Natalya leapt at her once more.

The blonde engulfed Rupi in an embrace, which the doctor happily returned, her own arms sliding around Natalya’s waist and hips, resting just above her rear. Their lips crashed together, her pink ones against Rupi’s rosy hued ones. They danced furiously, Rupi trying to outdo Natalya and being given a good run for her money in that regard. Tongues swirled and their breath mingled, bodies rubbing together. Rupi could feel Natalya’s very intimately despite being clothed. Her hands fell down to the other woman’s rear at last, squeezing it firmly. This is mine! She seemed to declare physically, her nails digging into Natalya’s alabaster flesh.

With a sudden heave, Rupi’s strength surged and she spun, now pressing Natalya against the wall. She lowered her hand behind the woman’s thigh, lifting it up to caress along Rupi’s hips as she pressed into the woman more, kissing her firmly. How long had they been at it? How long would they continue to be at it? Somewhere in the back of Rupi’s mind there was a whining sensation. There is work to be done! But Rupi didn’t pull her lips away, gently nudging Natalya up, until the blonde was hefted off both her feet, her wholesome, toned legs around Rupi’s thighs as the doctor held her up.

She removed her lips finally from Natalya’s, but only to bury her face in the crook of Natalya’s neck and shoulder. She drank in the other woman’s scent, grazing her teeth over Natalya’s slender neck. Oh, she wanted to taste her. Very badly. “I have to go soon…” She muttered, kissing Natalya’s shoulder blade instead.

beauty_zpsdjf15b2o.png

C-10

Time seemed to melt away for Natalya, as Rupis luscious lips ravaged hers, kissing over and over, their tongue meshing and wrestling each other. Her fingers move from her neck to her hair, holding her face tightly, wanting more of this beautiful creature. A moan escaped her lips as Rupis hands slipped down to her ass, groping hard.

And then she got spun, her back hitting the cold wall as Rupi took control. Rupi drew one of her legs up to the doctors hips, and then the other leg so that Naty was completely wrapped around her raven. Natalya let out a sad groan as Rupis lips left then let her head fall back as Rupis lips touched her neck. She hoped her doctor wouldn't leave just yet. She had just gotten her back.

Tag: Natalya, open.

Rupi was finding it hard not to sink her teeth into this delicious creature. She could smell the wildness of Natalya’s blood coursing through her veins. It was a strange scent, raw and feral, and so uniquely different that every fiber of Rupi’s being desired it.

But she could not, matched by the droning reminder of her position and job. With a soft groan, mixed with tones of pleasure, Rupi pulled her face away from Natalya’s flesh and allowed the woman to stand. She set a firm hand on her shoulder to hold her back as she took a clear step back and detached herself from the embrace.

“You, sleep.” Rupi said slowly, using her other hand to point first at Natalya’s face, then at the ground in the corner. “I can’t stay. I have work to do. Your…voron, go.” Rupi said, pointing at herself then at the door. Her arm remained against Natalya’s shoulder, her vampiric strength holding the woman back. But it was weakening, having been almost a full day since.

beauty_zpsdjf15b2o.png

Cell C-10

She let out a low whimpering sound as Rupi detached herself, a chill settling into the skin that had seconds before been wrapped around the woman. Her golden eyes were wide and pleading as her raven conveyed her message. Naty was to stay. Rupi was to leave. But Natalya did not want her raven to leave her now. She had no idea when Rupi would return.

And yet she couldn't move forward and pull Rupi back in. Her strength was stronger than the wolf's at the moment, and Naty didn't want to exert herself and hurt Rupi when all she wanted was more of those lips. Her puppy dog eyes glue to Rupi's face as she waited for her to change her mind, standing still her many seconds before her head lowered and she nodded, allowing Rupi to leave. Like a dog that had just lost its bone, she shuffled to the corner of the room with her head bent down, her feet aching from the movement but not overly painful. Sitting with her back to the wall she curled her knees up under her chin and just sat there, waiting silently. There was nothing else for her to do but wait, wait and hope the next person through that door might be Rupi again.

Tag: Jakob

She smiled as he made his departure, and as the door closed, she realized she was alone in this place now. There would be opening the door to leave, but it was worth it if it cured her. Sinking to the floor, she curled up and tried to settle in for the night, hoping that it would be the next day when she awoke and not days later.

She looks at the gun. So many different ideas go through her mind. ‘I could shoot myself and end this nightmare. I could shoot her, and….no. That’s not an option. Not now. Not ever. HELL NO! No one will ever hurt…..’ She looked over at Natalie curled up. “Why do I care,” she mumbled. “Come here. Come to me. Put your head in my lap. I can’t..come to you. I’m so tired,” she whispered, her throat dry from exerting herself. She did manage to lift an arm, beckoning Natalie to come to her. “It’s okay. Come here.”

Natalie looks up at Kaige before tentatively approaching her, resting her head on the witch's lap before continuing to cry quietly, tears streaming down her cheeks and falling on to Kaige's lap. She curls up against her lap. "Please say that you care.." She whispers. "I'll give my being to you if that's what it requires, I'm yours, I already told you.." She says quietly.

Kaige brought a hand up and began to run her fingers through Natalie’s hair as she spoke. She felt so good next to her, but her tears only made the pain inside of her worse. Taking her eyes from the ray of light with her, she looked up into the cracked glass. The reflection didn’t repulse her. Kaige hated looking at herself. To her, if her own parents didn’t want her, then something must be wrong with her. So she found her own reflection hard to look at, but this time something was different. Natalie was there.

She forced a smile despite the pain she felt. “Rumpletilskinz. I know it’s a children’s book, but until today I’ve never said that word. Please and thank you. As a kid, I was taught to say them. So I know at some point in my life I did say them. Hell now I don’t say them.” Her smile widened. “Love is a word..I don’t say much anymore. I said it to my parents when I was little. I said it all the time, and they told me it too. Then one day they were gone. They must have dropped a bag on their way out. Some junk food. That was it. They didn’t even leave me a blanket to stay warm with. These people who had told me they loved me, these people that I..said..it..to..were just..gone. How could they love me and then leave me? I didn’t know. Still don’t know, don’t care neither, but what I do know is, is that the last people I said that to left me. That’s not..why..I won’t say it to you. I’ve been in here so damn long. It’s so easy to look at the doctors and guards and laugh and not be afraid. I’ve got nothing to lose. Then you come along. Damn. For the first time, I..was worried..about having something to lose..someone..to lose. You. Hell I don’t know if this means I..you know, but it does mean I don’t want to give these monsters here another way to hurt me. If they hurt you to hurt me,” she shook her head, “I don’t know what I’d do. When a ray of light shines down on you, and you’re so damn starved for light, you drink it in, and you don’t want to let it go. I don’t want you hurt either Natalie, but I hurt you. I’m..I’m..sorry.”

The gun had remained in her other hand the entire time. Mustering all of her power, Kaige melted the gun barrel an dropped it to the floor. With both hands on Natalie’s head, she leaned down snuggling her. “I’m sorry Natalie. I’m so sorry.”

Natalie feels her breath steadying as Kaige runs her fingers through her hair, she closes her eyes as Kaige tells her stories of her path, starting to open up to her. She patiently listens to what Kaige has to say. "You're forgiven.. Just.. Don't ever try to leave me like that again." She says quietly. She sits up, pressing her lips to Kaige's, just for a moment before breaking away, only to kiss her again, as if unsure of whether to stay away or keep going. Finally she breaks away before resting his head on Kaige's lap again, curling up next to her.

"My parents wanted a boy, one that they could train to join the military and be tough and win them medals and appreciation.. But they got me.. So they beat the shit out of me for eighteen years and made me into a soldier.. I know where you're coming from, though my parents never up and left like yours, they never had any faith in me.. But Kaige, I will never leave you, I'm yours, forever if that's what it takes." She says while planting a kiss on Kaige's chest. "I love you." She says. "I know it's only been a day, but I can tell that this is something special."

Her words were sweet, like honey. She had forgiven her. Kaige had often wondered why her parents left her. If she had done something wrong, then maybe she could have tried to gain their forgiveness, but that was something she would never find out about. She had hurt Natalie, and here she was forgiving her. She was the first person to ever forgive her for anything. Kaige looked up to the ceiling, trying her best not to let her emotions show. She had not cried in front of anyone since she was a little girl, and she didn’t want to start now.

Natalie shifted, and she looked down just in time to feel her lips pressing against hers’. When she backed away, she felt an immediate emptiness. It was one that vanished as soon as she kissed her again. The woman curled up next to her and told her about her past. It was then the realization hit her that she had shared with her, and Natalie was doing the same. She said it again, and Kaige tightened. That word. The L word. It pained her every time Natalie said it. “Nobody ever really..loved me before. You know. I don’t know..if what I feel for you is..you know..but I do feel something. I know I don’t want..you to leave..but I know you can’t..stay.” She wanted to beg her to stay, but Kaige was holding hard to her armor of steel, though there were cracks, much like in the glass across from them. “I know..you have to go..back to your quarters..but..well..your parents were fucking idiots. They didn’t know..the good thing they had. Sounds like my parents and your parents..were a lot alike. Only difference is I ended up in here. You ended up keeping me in here. Life’s a bitch.”

Natalie smiles. "They were idiots.. And I'm not gonna leave until I absolutely have to.. Which gives about thirty to forty five minutes." She says to her. "So I'll try to make the most of it." She mutters into Kaige's ear before pressing her lips to her the Pyro's neck, starting to kiss and nipple on her flesh. She moves away from her neck and presses her lips against Kaige's, sitting in her lap and straddling her before pushing her on to her back, their lips still locked together.

Natalie doesn't even want to stop for air, the kiss is so sweet, her tongue pokes out of her mouth, lightly running along the edge of Kaige's lower lip, asking for permission to enter and explore the witch's mouth, something Natalie had been dying to do all day, and she was not afraid to admit that to Kaige.

Kaige closes her eyes slowly feeling Natalie’s lips on her neck. She’s not aware she’s biting her bottom lip. When the touch of her lips ceases, Kaige opens her eyes and meets Natalie in this new kiss. It’s strong and powerful, and it guides them both down. Her back gently touches the floor, and Kaige wraps her arms around Natalie. She feels Natalie’s tongue, and it heats up her body in a way her power never could. Nodding her head slightly she whispers to her, “Yes. “ After that one single word is uttered, she leans into a kiss with her ray of light. Her tongue pushing into the beautiful guard’s mouth, searching for her tongue. Her embrace tightens around her as she melts into her.

Tag: Natalya, Nysali, open.

Rupi frowned at the sudden loss of any excitement or joy in the other woman. Natalya’s eyes held such pleading and desire that it nearly broke her heart to look at her. How could see leave this? Rupi’s decision seemed as if it had broken the woman’s heart completely, which in turn caused a deep panging lance of regret to begin thumping in her chest. Must she leave? But she had to. “I’ll be back, my sweet wolf.” Rupi beckoned softly. Putting her fingers to her lips, Rupi kissed them and gave it a little blow towards Natalya before she turned and left.

Stepping back into the corridor, Rupi gave a huff of a sigh and straightened out her clothes. She half expected the guards to come marching down, ready to arrest her on Funer’s orders and put Natalya to death. Fortunately she heard no such trudging or threatening footsteps. Glancing either way, she hurriedly walked away from Natalya’s cell, knowing not to cruelly tease the woman with her presence any further. It was already a bad enough mistake Rupi had come. If only Nysa had waited outside Jay’s cell like a good assistant. With a kick in her pace, Rupi marched off down the corridor towards where she had sent the siren.

“Nysali.” Rupi’s voice snapped at the siren, coming to stand in front of her with her arms crossed and hip out to one side. “Stand up. Look…never mind what I said back there.” Rupi stated, turning to look at Zach’s cell. “You’ve had a long day, no doubt. Working under Dr. Arellano must be taxing. I have only one more demand of you, then you may retire to your cell to rest. Come, tell me what I see here…” Rupi said, waving the woman onto her feet and inviting her towards the console. Rupi entered some commands, quickly bringing up a camera feed on Zach’s cell.

Five guards entered carrying bananas. What followed after…Rupi simply paused the screen and turned to look at Nysali.

“Care to explain?” She inquired of the siren, eyeing her intently.

Tags: Kaige​

Natalie moans into the kiss as her tongue meets Kaige's intertwining with hers and wrestling in the space between their mouths. Natalie's hands run through Kaige's fiery hair, her own hair falling around Kaige's face like a ginger waterfall, her hips slowly start to grind into Kaige's, though she is still wearing her clothing so there isn't much friction for Natalie. Their kissing continues, there was no longer a need for words, just feeling.

beauty_zpsdjf15b2o.png

Cell C-10
Tags Rupi

She looked up at the last second, seeing Rupi's blown kiss. It brought a tiny smile back to her lips, but that faded once the woman left. The doctor didn't understand how lonely it was in here. How desolate the wolf felt, alone and without a pack, without a home, without a friend. Rupi was the only sunlight amongst the grey, and it depressed her, dragging the broken wolf further down instead of patching her up.

Hl3MmHh_zpsztwrrj47.jpg

Cell Block C Hallway

For a second time the siren found herself scrambling up to her feet as Dr. Vera approached. She had been dozing off, her body looking exhausted, her eyes dull and drooping. She turned her head slowly to the screen, watching the attack of the bananas and unable to stop the giggle the bursted up.

"I'm not sorry," she replied, although the grin faded slightly from her lips, "Go ahead Dr. Vera. Punish me. I'm sure it won't compare to the beatings I saw Dr. Arellano give just today. He wanted to beat the kid with electric batons...after he almost killed Silver. Twice. I was just looking out for my fellow patient."

Tags: Natalie

Kaige pulls back from the kiss, still amazed Natalie was even here. She wanted to speak, to say something to her, but there was nothing that her mind could come up that would do what she was feeling justice. Her primal urges were strong. Was this love? She didn’t know. She was afraid to believe it was. People who love you leave. Anything they can use against you here, they do. Kaige decided she didn’t care. For now, for tonight, she had Natalie. Her fingers began to try and work what she wore free from her body. Kaige wanted to see her naked form, to touch her, to kiss her, to have her. Leaning up she stole a kiss before trailing kisses over to her ear. Softly she whispered, “Make love to me baby. Please.”

Tags: Kaige, Doctor Rupi Vera, Open​

Natalie helps Kaige strip herself of clothing, making a hasty pile over to their right, not caring where the pieces went as she had other priorities. She whimpers softly against Kaige's lips as she breaks away, but her breath hitches as Kaige kisses near her ear, obviously a turn on spot for the red headed guard. "I will..." She whispers back, catching Kaige's lips again, she bites down softly on Kaige's lower lip, dragging it back before letting it go, sexily biting her lower lip. "Mm, what to do first." She mutters before smiling. "I have an idea." She says before rolling off of Kaige, finding her chest rig and grabbing something white from it. She saunters back over to Kaige, flipping her over before putting her hands behind her back, using the zip ties that she had grabbed to keep her arms behind her back. She doesn't tie it too tight, not wanting it to be uncomfortable.

She grins like mad, leaning down and biting Kaige's neck soflty, a small mark appears, though it would only last a few hours, it meant something to the guard. She flips Kaige over again, making sure she is comfortable before going down to the Pyro's pussy, her mouth connecting to it and her tongue slipping inside, beginning to ferociously attack the witch's g-spot, hoping to pleasure her for tonight.

Tag: Nysali, open.

Of course Nysali wasn’t apologetic for her deeds. It was something Rupi liked about her, her care for other patients. She had attempted to keep Natalya company, another good deed, for which Rupi felt a pang of shame for having chewed her out over it. She had to agree with the siren that there was in fact nothing worse she could do to the woman if she survived the day under Rufio Arellano. Not that Rupi would endeavour to try anyways. She merely rolled her eyes at the woman’s giggle and explanation, sighing a little.

“You know I won’t punish you.” Rupi began, turning back to the monitor. Her fingers began to rapidly type on the keyboard, editing the film. She purposefully cut out the sequence with the guards and the bananas, downloading it onto a small disc which popped out. Rupi took it and popped it into her jacket as she spoke to Nysali.

“What is between Dr. Arellano and this patient is between them. I am merely here to evaluate his condition and whether he is willing to come back into the fold and cooperate, or continue to prove troublesome, in which case he will remain on this floor. It is not me you need to worry about. It’s what Dr. Arellano will do when he learns you subverted his command. You’ll need your strength and endurance then, for I’m sure Dr. Arellano will attempt twice as hard to punish you for this when he finds out.” Rupi explained, before turning back to the siren. With the recording in her pocket though, Rufio would be long in finding out what really happened.

Of course, a guard could always tell him. Rupi was hoping, for the siren’s sake, no one would and Rufio would merely forget.

“Go, then. You look tired. But before you go to your cell, find my assistant for me and send her here. Then you can sleep.” Rupi instructed, taking her clipboard and hugging it to her chest as she strode to a viewing panel, gazing in at the patient known as Zach McKnight. “Oh, and Nysa?” Rupi called before the siren had gone, not looking at her. “You did well today. I will see you tomorrow.” She beckoned softly in farewell.

She said she would. The sweetest words she had ever heard had come from Natalie’s lips. Kaige closed her eyes and melted into the kiss. She gave as much of herself to the woman as she could. There was still that reserved part, the part she kept locked away to protect herself from the world, that she held on to, not giving it to ray of light that was with her now.

Natalie pulls away from the kiss, and as she speaks, Kaige can’t help but smile at the joy she sees on her face. A face that moments ago was in tears, bringing her such pain as well, was now the picture of happiness. There was excitement there and lust as well. She watches her move. It wasn’t so she could see what she was doing. It was because she didn’t want to miss a second of being able to see her. As she flipped her over, Kaige gasped, a smile spreading across her lips. The zip tie bound her, but there was no fear. She knew Natalie wouldn’t hurt her. As her teeth sink into her neck, Kaige groans softly. The feeling was one she had not felt for a long time. It was different, and it set her ablaze. She knew she was wet. Just the sight of Natalie made her wet, but to have her mouth on her neck had her aching for more from her. Natalie moves her, the beautiful woman coming back into view once more as she lay on her back. She only had time to smile at her before she felt her tongue tasting her sex. Kaige groaned louder, arching her back. Natalie was as talented as she was relentless. Her tongue plunged inside her, touching her depths, lapping at the proof of her arousal, and Kaige climbed higher and higher. She knew she would cum hard for this woman, harder than she had for anyone else. “Natalie,” she whispered out to her, her name like sweet music to her own ears. “Say it again. Say..you love me.”

Hl3MmHh_zpsztwrrj47.jpg

Cell Block C Hallway

There was no way to expect that kind of reply from a doctor. Nysali blinked at her, confused. When had a doctor ever taken her side? She was sure Dr. Vera was just pulling her tail, but whether she was or not, Nysa wouldn't know that night. And she happily took the dismissal, her body exhausted from the work she'd been put through.

"Daniella? Yeah I'll find her," she yawned, rolling her shoulders and stepping away before her eyes popped a bit more, hearing the compliment, "Why Dr. Vera, was that a compliment on your lips?"

She didn't say any more till she reached the elevator, realizing the doctor really was letting her sleep through the night before the rest of her volunteer shift. In a voice soft enough to barely hear she muttered, "Thank you." and left.

Moving the Block A, it wasn't hard for her to find a guard and relay the memo that Dr. Vera wanted Daniella. The nurse had retired to her quarters for the night, meaning she was unreachable to any patients due to the main floor being strictly off limits. The only way to get up there was by those key cards. With the message sent, Nysa skipped away to her cell, eager to curl up on the hard mattress she called hers and pass out, finally able to sleep.

[Departed from Cell Block C]

Natalie groans against her pussy lips, her own lips vibrating against Kaige's pussy. She grins as Kaige asks her to say it again. She teases her lover's pussy with her finger before slipping it inside of her, starting to rapidly pump it in and out, not wanting to stop pleasuring the witch as her lips receive a new assignment.

She presses her lips to Kaige's, her body pressed against hers as her fingers work the redhead's pussy. "I love you." She whispers to Kaige, against her lips. "I am yours, and I will always be yours." She whispers before going back to kissing her, moving back down to her neck and planting light kisses on her sensitive skin. "Cum for me baby, please.. I want to taste your cum." She whispers into Kaige's ear before running her tongue along Kaige's ear.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom