Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Heart of the World -[Haru::Ironic]-

Rose, once Amarok and Zara had entered, would quicken her pace to get in front of them, and proudly march down the hallway, servants in the residence bowing as they passed. Soon the corridor opened into a large dining hall and immediate applause broke out as Rose led the two along. The hall was filled with all manner of people, andit looked like anyone who was anyone had shown up to welcome the students on their Trial.

"It's all for you! Soak it up!" Rose said with a cheerful grin, and they were approached by a man, who smiled and gave a little wave. "This is my husband, Markus." Rose said, and grinned as she stood on tiptoe and Markus bent down, the two sharing a little kiss before he stood back up and extended a hand to the both of them.

"A pleasure to meet you." he said, looking up at Amarok and down just slightly at Zara. He was a well built man, and seemed friendly enough. "Let me go introduce you to the mayor." he said, and Rose would skip along beside her husband, looking bac to make sure they followed.

The applause followed them until they got closer to a rather large man at the head of a huge table. He was rotund, but seemed to fit the stereotype of jolly fat men as he stood and addressed them, his chin jiggling.

"The city of Hengeguard welcomes you! To those on their Trial we will lend what aid we can. I am Mayor Halstaad, and I serve the King of the Mountain, Lord Darruk Ironstone. The King could not be here today, but has bid me to help you in any way we can. First, you must be hungry after your journey, so please have a seat and sup with us!" the immense man said and retook his seat. To his right were two seats of distinguished position, where they were to sit.

Zara was surprised with how handsome Rose’s husband was, and it was adorable how they shared a kiss. A smile spread on her cheeks in awe. She shook Markus’s hand. “It’s nice to meet you too. Your wife is a real catch.” She responded and winked towards Rose, the Halfling giggling and waving a shy hand at her as if the compliment was no big deal, in a silly way of course.

The food was plentiful and luckily everyone else had arrived here to share with them because they possibly couldn’t eat it by themselves! Nodding to the mayor she would sit herself right next to Amarok and besides Rose.

I can’t help but wonder but did you two get shunned for being together? I’m just wondering because we are in the same spot right now. Our love is fairly… taboo.” Zara whispered to Rose in a tone that she could only hear.

“To be honest we were kicked out of the city that we were originally from. Halflings were maids to humans back where I was from and I happened to stumble upon Markus. Like I said before, I just knew we would click and here we are.” She took a deep breath before continuing, “Though, we thought it was the end for us since we didn’t know where we could go from then on out. Luckily we stumbled across this place. I am forever grateful to everyone being so accepting. We are meant to belong here.” Rose placed her tiny hand on Markus’s large one as they exchanged loving glances.

Wow, I had no idea you two went through so much. You both are very strong and I admire you both. You’re an inspiration!

Markus beamed. "I know she is. She's the light of my life." he said, and Rose smiled up at him.

"You might have just earned yourself something extra in bed tonight." she teased and slapped his bottom, which was eye level with her. Markus looked at Amarok and Zara, waggling his eyebrows at the banter between himself and his wife, and after the small announcement by the mayor, and they were seated, the conversation continued.

Amarok could hear they were talking about relationships, and his hand moved to stroke along Zara's thigh, just a small gesture of affection as the various dishes were passed around and the two huge goats that had been roasted were portioned out.

"You were kicked out? That seems a little extreme." he noted, and scooped a helping of roasted potatoes onto his plate to go with the meat.

Rose shrugged. "We could have stayed, but we'd have had to put up with the whispers and the looks, and be ostracized from the community. I wasn't willing to do that. Us halflings are very much behind our homes and where we live. I couldn't live in a place that was so close minded. Here in Hengeguard we're welcomed and actually do quite well." she said, standing on the chair beside her husband so she could eat like everyone else. Despite her size, the halfling put away as much food as any of the others, and she seemed to almost be hollow!

"The biggest struggle we have is kids. I mean, the sex is awesome, but having kids is almost impossible without some sort of magical assistance." Markus said, obviously a little down about that fact, though Rose leaned into his shoulder and rubbed his arm affectionately.

"But we've decided we don't need children to live a full life. We will always have each other." Rose said.

It was something that struck a chord with Amarok. Despite both being anthros, as they were feine and canine, the chances of them having pups or kits was nonexistent without magic. But Amarok knew that he loved Zara anyway.

Zara’s gaze at Amarok softened as his hand gently caressed her thigh. His hand was warm and felt nice against her skin. He still managed to give her butterflies.

It was sad hearing about their struggle with having no children together, and she could tell they would be amazing parents. It’s a shame that bad things happen to good people, even though nature was just built that way. If her and Amarok wanted children it wouldn’t happen, but she didn’t even know how he felt about having his own young to begin with. Talking about it now would be too soon anyways, that was something for later down the road.

Her plate was heaping and it was sad to say that she couldn’t even catch up with Rose. “You got me beat!” Zara laughed with the Halfling, admitting defeat.

“Hey, you should try some of this wine. I drink it on special occasions, but be careful because it’s quite strong.” Rose snickered as she poured Zara and Markus some, offering some to Amarok and pouring him some if he took her offer. The scent was delightful, the wine aged perfectly, though it did smell a tad bit strong on the alcoholic side and could see why Rose warned her.

Here goes nothing!” Zara held up her glass and clanked it with the rest, taking a sip and finding it to be quite appeasing to her palate. Though it smelt strong with alcohol surprisingly she couldn’t taste it too much. It tasted like grape juice actually. Shrugging she would chug it, setting the glass down with a long exhale of satisfaction. “That was great!

“Oh man, you done goofed!” Rose held onto her stomach as she couldn’t contain her laughter. “You shouldn’t have drank it so fast. You’re done for.” Zara looked at her in confusion until she felt her head buzzing around. Whoops, already she was getting drunk, and luckily Rose was a good time to be with during.

As she looked at him Amarok leaned over to kiss Zara's cheek on impulse, and only removed his hand from her leg to use both of them to eat with. The goat was tender and juicy and the potatoes seasoned to perfection. Even as ravenous as he was the little halfling put him to shame as well, and he had to concede defeat along with Zara.

"You doth put us to shame M'lady." he told Rose with a grin. He gave a nod as he accepted some of the wine, and he took a sip. It was sweet and fruity, though the smell told him to take it slow. Something which Zara immediately failed in doing, and Amarok's yellow eyes watched her keenly as Rose proclaimed that she was done for.

"Are you feeling ok, sweet one?" he asked her, and put a hand on the small of her back to help steady her.

Rose piped up. "She will probably be a little... buzzed. Not sure how your metabolism works, but keep an eye on her. No more of this wine til we see how she reacts." the little halfling said with a grin. "But I bet you might get lucky tonight. Unless she just passes out of course." she said with a giggle.

"Ohhhhh don't worrrry about meee." Zara giggled as her head leaned against Amarok's chest, her chuckles pouring out for no reason. She couldn't hold her alcohol and should have known better than to accept the drink, but it was such a wonderful event that they couldn't pass up a drink or two, but not a full blown chug!

"Oh sweetie, we need to worry about you if you're acting that way." Rose slapped her lightly on the shoulder as she erupted in laughter again. "Didn't know feline's couldn't hold their alcohol or I wouldn't of given her some!"

"Amarok, have I told you that I loved you yet? If not, I do, very very much. I have from the Academy." Zara slurred her speech as her eyes lazily looked into his. They appeared to have trouble focusing in on his hues but that wasn't a big concern. Her cheek nuzzled up against his neck, her purr louder than ever before.

"Look at her, not afraid to showing you love in front of everyone!" Rose watched with fascinated eyes as her elbow rested on the table as her cheek rested on her palm.

Amarok chuckled at Zara's already slurred speech and how she leaned on him, nuzzling and purring. "I don't know about all felines, but I don't think Zara has had much experience with alcohol." he said with a chuckle, and made sure she was secure against his side so she would not fall.

Her next words gave Amarok pause, and he didn't think she had ever actually said she loved him. It was an odd feeling, but one that he could not deny. "I love you too Zara, and have for a long time, though I am not sure that in this room full of people is the place to show such things." he stated, a little embarrassed. But it was not entirely unpleasant, and he smiled at Rose as she watched the two of them and how she said Zara was not afraid to show it in public.

Zara was purring and nuzzling though, and the thoughts of their time spent in travel, and especially at Hagen's, started to fire Amarok's arousal. The way that Zara had smelled during her heat still lingered, if faintly, but his senses became even more acute as his arousal awakened. The large head of his cock poked from his sheath, and luckily he was fully dressed.

It would be bad form to excuse themselves so early, and when the meal just started, so Amarok simply held her close.

"What do you mean it isn't the place to do such things? I know you like it?" She grinned as she tapped his chest to egg him onto admitting the truth. "Admit it." She whispered seductively, hoping to get a good outcome from him.

"Kitty is frisky!" Markus laughed with Rose as they couldn't help but stare at the entertainment in front of them. "Maybe we should do this to her more often, it's great to watch!"

"Honey, don't say that, her poor little liver is probably doing flips right now." Rose sympathized with the girl, thinking back to the days where she fist experimented with alcohol. "I remember when I first drank the stuff I did crrraaazzzzyyyy things. And when I say crazy I mean rated R crazy!"

"I wish I was there to see you!" Markus replied as he gave her a wink and a kiss on the cheek. "The dinner shouldn't be much longer. It's just a place to eat and chat and such. If she's feeling too out of it we won't blame you for calling it a night and taking her home. We're still going to be in the city no matter where you go!"

"You're right, I do. I don't mind being in public at all, but I am not sure that all those here would appreciate such a show." he said with a chuckle, and kissed her mouth softly.

"If she gets much more frisky we'll have to head back, but I would love to take some food with us if we could. I have a feeling she'll be sleeping late tomorrow morning." Amarok stated with a smile. "We should get you to bed Zara." he told her quietly, and one hand caressed her cheek briefly.

He looked quickly at Rose and Markus. "You know, so she can get some rest." he added swiftly.

"I'm your guide around this place, so do you think you remember the way back to the inn?" Rose asked, her look sly.

"No problem, we will go and grab a few plates for you to take during your travels." Markus lifted from his seat to obtain some plates and foil, Rose swirling her glass of wine as she gazed at Zara.

"Since you're all kinds of silly right now I wonder what else will slip from that mouth of yours." Her tone was teasing yet goofy too. This moment was comical for her and she wanted to soak it all in.

"Wouldn't you like to know." Zara slurred as she clumsily turned her head towards the Halflings direction. "It's not fair, you should be just as tipsy as me!" She wailed at Rose.

"I know how to handle it sweetie." She snickered before Markus came back with four plates of food.

"Here you go, sir. It can be good warm or cold, whatever you wish!" He said as he handed them over to Amarok since it'll be bad news if he did hand them to Zara.

Amarok gave a thankful nod to Markus as he went off to grab some food and then rolled his eyes at the conversation between Zara and Rose. "I rather think seeing you both in this state might wind up being a little more raunchy than Marus and I can handle. Though perhaps someday we can put it to the test." he said, deciding to tease the both of them. Rose seemed able to handle it, and Zara was just out of it.

As Marus came back with the plates of foo, Amarok would stand, and bodily lift Zara from her seat as well. "Can you at least stand and lean on me Zara?" he asked, hoping he didn't have to carry her and the food as well. "Come on baby, let's get back to our room at the inn." he said to her, and taking the plates from Markus, it was obvious he had a hard time balancing them and Zara certainly could not carry any.

"Could I bother one of you to walk back with us an help me carry this food?" he asked, looking between Rose and Markus.

The couple shared a look and Markus gave a hearty laugh. "I suppose we can help you. It looks like you'll have your hands full with her."

"In more ways than one!" Rose said with a giggle.

The four of them would quietly leave the hall, several people waving goodbye, but none seeming bothered by it in the least. They had made their big appearance and that was what seemed to matter. Once outside of the huge manor, and back out on the streets, they realized they had an uphill hike to the inn.

Rose happily carried the plates of food as she strolled with her hubby, the two laughing to themselves as this event played out more than it should have. Zara’s hand sluggishly held on to Amaroks side, his strong grip holding onto her own side tenderly to ensure she wouldn’t fell.

Wow, I feel like I am going to fall!” Zara mumbled as the hill was beginning to incline. Hills and being drunk wasn’t a good combination. It already felt as if she were bending over backwards and now the effect was doubled. Luckily if it wasn’t for Amarok she would have been rolling by now.

“Just try and keep a straight posture, you’ll be just fine.” Rose encouraged the feline as Zara’s long fluffy tail tried hard to balance her footing. It helped a lot but occasionally she would trip on her own feet. “You’re pretty clumsy when drunk, I would have never guess you were an Academy student right now. Crazy was alcohol can do to someone.” Rose chuckled.

The banter went on for several more minutes before the Inn was in sight, the lightening shining on the wooden sign. “We’ll put these in your room and we will be on our way home.” Markus commented as they entered inside of the Inn.

"I can help you with that." Amarok told Zara and would scoop her up like a man would carry his bride, and carry her easily. Holding her against his broad chest he would proceed with their newfound friends.

Amarok wuld thank Rose and Markus as they would leave the food in the room, and then the wolf would ask, "Should we meet you tomorrow at a certain time?"

Rose just grinned. "When you get up just have the innkeeper give me a call. Then we can take you around the city for a small tour. The blizzard has kicked up, and you might be here a few days." she informed him.

With a nod the wolf would thank them again, and wave goodbye and then turn back to Zara, who he had deposited softly on the bed. Going to her he looked down and chuckled, "My handsy little feline. JUst what am I going to do to, with you." Amarok smiled.

Playfully Zara stuck her tongue out at Amarok, emitting a soft giggle afterwards. “Oh, you really have to ask this kitty something like that?” The feline pounced up to have her palms on the bed as her knees rested on the mattress. Slowly she crawled towards him as he stood against the bedside, her hands exploring his chest and his abdomen.

My… these muscles you have are such a turn on. It shows how strong of a warrior you are.” Her lips pursed in a smile before landing them on his broad chest as her hands gripped at his shoulders. She would kiss him repeatedly, making her way down to his stomach before stopping by his waistline where his clothing was.

Now, my question is what am I going to do with you?” She teased right back at him before drawing upwards to kiss him passionately on the lips, her hands wrapping around his back to have her nails lightly dig into him.

Amarok had to grin at her responses and a soft murring sound of pleasure came from deep in his chest as she caressed her hands over the hard planes of muscle. She kissed ever downward and the arousal that had subsided from the dining hall came back in full force, and Amarok grunted a little as his eyes glazed over partially.

"You can do anything with me you desire." he managed to say before her lips were on his own, and she was kissing him. The kiss was passionate and warm, and as her arms wrapped about his neck and back, her nails digging into him, his own hands slipped behind her and downward to cup and caress her shapely bottom, not at all shy about stroking along her tail.

A loud purr of approval sounded off as his hand gently caressed her long tail. Her mouth left his as her eyes wondered down to his waist, catching the bulge growing down in his pants. “I suppose I am doing a fine job, no?” She commented as her hand outlined the shaft. It was thick and meaty, her mouth already salivating from her appetite for it.

Her hands tugged and pulled at his pants as she tried to get them off, succeeding as she watched it pool down to his feet on the floor. His member was staring at the ceiling, arching upwards. Her tongue went from his sac all the way up to the tip before engulfing the erect cock into her mouth.

Mmmmm…” Her tongue ran in circular motions over the shaft as it rested inside of her mouth, her head gradually leaning in closer to shove it into her widening throat.

"You are indeed doing quite fine." he told her, and he sighed a little as her hand outlined the cock that had now slipped fully from the sheath. There was no protest as her hands tugged at his breeches, and soon he had to help, the protruding cock jutting upward like a majestic spire, the bright red color showing his desire, and it ached and throbbed for her, the tip already glistening a little as precum oozed from the slit at the tip.

Amarok grunted in pleasure as Zara's tongue caressed his heavy balls and then licked up his pulsing shaft to then engulf that wide bulbous head. He could feel her tongue swirling around that head, sweeping up the precum he gifted her with.

"Mmmmmm.... Zara." he groaned to her as she leaned in and managed to get about half his formidable cock into her mouth, her lips stretching around him. One massive paw slid along her head, petting her ears as he cradled the back of her head and his hips moved, holding her head to gently fuck her mouth as her throat grew more used to him. "You have no idea how many times I have dreamed of you sucking my cock baby." he growled out to her, pushing her hair away from her face so he could watch how his thick shaft slid in and out of her mouth.

Her throat widened as his cock dug deeper into it, a bulge forming to outline where it was at. Gradually she made it all the way down, her lips kissing the base of his shaft. She let herself stay put for several seconds before her lungs cried for air. Selfishly she sucked the air in the room to catch her breath, saliva coating her mouth from her messy adventure.

"Good thing I can turn your dream into a reality." Zara winked as she started to lap at his sac, her hand gently stroking the thick stick of meat. Her tongue explored all over the skin underneath his member, occasionally fitting the sac inside of her mouth and sucked gently before letting go. The extra skin was easy to shift around, feeling the fleshy orbs within the sac jolt about.

It was always a pleasure to please Amarok, taking note of the things he liked most during her performance so she could do it again next time and perhaps even better. He deserved all of the good that came his way and to be spoiled every now and then, so tonight was his night to get pampered by her body.

"Indeed you can..." Amarok said with a gasp of pleasure, his head falling back a bit, though soon he brought those yellow eyes of his, now a more molten golden color in his desire of this feline. HIS feline. The thought brought a groan as he saw her throat bulge from the effort she was putting into pleasing him. She'd forced herself down on him until her lips kissed the base of his shaft and balls and then he heard and felt her gasp as she pulled off with a slurp, saliva coating his thick red meat.

As she suckled on his heavy balls and tongued the undervein of his cock, Amarok slowly moved to lie on the bed, his knees spread wide to keep her access for her, and by now he was completely nude, muscle shifting beneath skin as he watched her tawny furred form. "I'll have to get some more of that alcohol from them." he joked, and reached down to pet and stroke her hair and scratch behind her ears. "Fuck me with your mouth Zara, show me how much you want me. Then I think I am going to claim you, as you deserve to be claimed." he told her, his voice low and full of promise.

Those crystal blue hues were fixed on the molten golden ones, soaking in his pleasure for encouragement. She wanted to perform her best for the wolf that she loved, putting in everything that she had in her to please him. Drawing away from him she would intertwine her fingers under the hem of her shirt and lift it off, exposing her plump and ample breasts, the nipples already hardened with excitement.

Zara shifted underneath Amarok and made her breasts smoosh together, exaggerating her cleavage as she would hover over his cock. Her body shifted downwards to cause his cock to slip into the middles of her bosoms, tit-fucking him as her head bent downwards to suck on his throbbing flesh.

Her movements were vigorous and filled with enthusiasm, her tongue lashing and whipping at his prick alongside the hurried breast movements.

Amarok would shift as Zara would move, knowing a bit what she might desire and he sat, his long thick drooling cock jutting upward along his belly as he sat. Zara certainly did not disappoint, and soon had wrapped her ample tits around his thick shaft. Amarok's hips moved, thrusting upward as she moved a little, that thick swollen cockhead leaking precum along his shaft and aiding in lubing her luscious breasts as he titfucked her and her mouth worked wonders on the swollen head. He was long enough that her mouth never really had to leave his cock, and he tilted head bobbed on his dick.

"Lovely little pussy..." he moaned to her as his hands stroked her hair some more and he licked his muzzle. "Keep that up, lover mine, and I just might fill your mouth with cream." he told her, his voice raspy and guttural.

It had been a long time since Amarok had been pleasured by a woman. Not since the other night with Zara anyway, but before that it had been a very long time. He was so used to the feeling of his own hand that despite the wonderful feeling that Zara always gave him, his body did not respond as quickly as it should. Which might be a boon really, since he didn't blow his load as soon as her tongue touched his dick.

Amarok's heavy balls twitched and tightened, and he did beg for that then. "Please Zara, my Pussy. Suck my balls. They ache for you." he said, and his other hand stroked her tail, and groped her shapely backside a little.

Zara continued her movements for a brief moment before releasing her breasts from his cock. "Your words are tinted with yearning that I just cannot oversee. I want my lover to be satisfied to the max." Her index finger trailed against his chest seductively as her teeth bit against her fat bottom lip. "I want to hear you moan out my name as I make you cum, baby." She taunted him, lowering herself furthermore as she nestled between his legs to have her mouth latch onto the dangling sac once more.

Her hands were kept busy by stroking and kneading his cock, her tongue flicking his balls like a whip as she coated the skin with saliva. Those cheeks of hers caved inwards as she sucked on the fleshy orbs, moving them around in her mouth as her hand moved more quickly and had a strong, promising grip. She released her mouth for a moment to whisper, "Moan my name as I suck on your balls."

Zara's tongue whipped out to lick at the backside of his balls before moving upwards to lick the front, guiding them shortly into her mouth as her lips enveloped around them. Her hand stroked as fast as she could without causing a lingering ache to egg on his orgasm.

Whereas before she had sucked and licked his balls to get him going, now Zara settled in to truly give them some attention, and Amarok groaned as her mouth expertly sucked his heavy sac, her tongue trailing warmth over that low-hanging fruit. Her finger dragging down his chest had lit a deeper fire in the wolf, and even the way she bit her lip as she looked at him. Demure and sexy, but so seductive at the same time. The wolf felt his cock ache at the mere sight of her, and thick precum oozed from the tip as she stroked him and suckled on his jewels.

"Zara my love.... oh Zara." he moaned, and then her name was like a prayer, his voice low and breathy in his need. "Zara. Zara. Zara. Gods, I love you. Yes baby. Just like that. Zara, my Pussy. My love. Fuck baby that feels so god. Zara. Zara." The words came out as a litany, pleading and begging for her attention, and a soft low whine left the wolf as he angled his cock down finally, even as she stroked him, because he needed her so much. Her mouth wrapped around his cock was the only way he was going to cum.

The precum slid down against his shaft as her hand stroked it, smearing it all over to act as lube. With each call of her name Zara would pick up her pace until her hand ached from moving it too fast, her mouth suctioning his sac in a violent manner. His family of jewels started to tense up, knowing that soon he would have to erupt his load if it was too tedious to try and hold it in.

Her wet muscle flickered back and forth, the loose skin moving with the movement of her tongue as it swayed around. She made her tongue move in circular motions, slow at first but increasing in speed before latching back onto the twin orbs. Her free hand tangled around his leg as she needed some form of stability since she was caught up in the moment.

Finding that the time for speaking was drawing to a close, the wolf merely whined in pleasure as his hips bucked and thighs trembled. Zara's mouth was so lovely on his balls, but it was the friction of her hand wrapped about his thick red cock that brought the most pleasure. Even her long feminine fingers could not wrap completely around him, but it made little difference as she milked him, his precum acting as lubricant.

A sound of pleasure, unidentifiable, escaped from him, and Zara would feel his balls tighten as his pleasure approached, and her hand could actually feel the muscles in his cock spasm along his length before a thick rope of cum erupted from that swollen weeping tip.... then another... then another... as Amarok emptied his balls for her. Because of her. The thick ropes erupted as he groaned his pleasure and they arced up to then come back down and decorate his thighs and lower belly, his cream now oozing from the tip of his cock and coating her fingers as he started to relax, letting the waves of pleasure subside, his cock twitching in her hand.

Back
Top Bottom