Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Heart of the World -[Haru::Ironic]-

Zara cocked her head slightly to the side to allow his mouth to explore her exposed neck, savoring the licks and the ridges of his teeth against her gullet. A whisper-like gasp bubbled out from her lips, hands gripping at his skin as she would feel his orgasm soon rising, her ass being expanded to ready for his knot.

A soft grunt of discomfort displayed the pain her pucker was feeling, but oddly it satisfied her, savoring the aching as it spiked her orgasm on the brink of explosion. Zara could only muster a few more thrusts downwards before ceasing her actions as she sat on him. Her body trembled, head leaning backwards as her orbs rolled into the back of her head.

Her body pulsated, every nerve ending feeling the wrath of her desire as her pussy expelled the last of her love-juice, his own cum mixed with it from their previous session. The room smelt of lust, the windows almost foggy from their heat.

That gasp that left Zara was music to the wolf and he almost whined in pleasure as his tongue explored her neck. Her ass, already tight, clenched around his cock as he started to knot, and as her head lolled back and her eyes rolled into her head, her cunt spasming and squirting out her fluids and his own, Amarok grunted and came.

"Uuuunnnnggghhhhhh!!!!!" Amarok groaned, his back arching as he tried, somehow, to delve deeper into her body as he came. Once more seminal fire spread from his cock, filling her body, and though his volume was much lower than it had been before, having spent himself as he did, his cock throbbed and swelled, pulsing inside her ass, the knot tying them together in the most delicious way and stretching her wide.

Slowly Amarok relaxed, lying back on his back and pulling Zara down into his arms to embrace her. Arms and claws able to rend a man in half held her with gentleness and caring as he licked her neck and kissed her mouth. The Trial was all but forgotten in this moment and Amarok felt something swelling in his chest that he had never felt with another female. As a wolf he knew just what it was, and as incredible as it might seem, he knew he had found his mate.

A feline was his mate!

His kind mated for life, and Amarok was not harried by this in the least, willing to lay down his life for his beloved if so required. They would not fail in this Trial, nor would they fail in life as he vowed then, in his heart, to always stay by her side and keep her safe. His nuzzlings were soft and sensual, and he nibbled playfully on one of her ears.

Another hole was claimed by him, knotting inside to ensure the moment wouldn’t end just yet. A gentle head laid against his chest as their breathing slowed and steadied out, hearts dimming in speed to return to their natural rhythm. The sincere licks of his tongue against her fur elicited a purr of approval from her throat, hands softly kneading his flesh in appreciation. Her nose would nuzzle underneath his jawline before licking it with her bristle-like tongue, stroking his fur to untangle any knots.

As Amarok felt his moment of bliss and love, Zara also felt the same compassion for him. She knew she had found her mate, and his breed didn’t matter. He was hers for the taking, and throughout this quest she would vouge to protect him to the best of her abilities, and she held onto him just a little tighter from the uncertainty, knowing that she was safe in this moment.

Gradually as time progresses his knot softened and slipped out from her gaping ass, remnants of cum coating her star-shaped hole. Tender kisses planted on his cheeks before moving back to his lips, holding onto him tightly as they cuddled after their love session.

Slowly they calmed and Amarok's thundering heart returned to normal and Zara groomed him as he did her. Eventually that knot subsided and he slipped out of her well fucked ass, his cock sheathing itself as she laid atop him. Amarok spoke to her then, softly.

"I'm truly falling in love with you Zara. Will you be my mate?" he asked, deciding not to play games and just see if she felt the same. Things had changed so much since they had been paired together in what seemed years ago, but had only been less than a month.

His hands cradled her bottom, not trying to tease that sensitive hole now and instead kneading softly as he waited for her answer. Despite what they had shared, he knew that Zara had been in heat and he held the reservation that she might, for whatever reason, reject him. It would not sway him from the course of the Trial, but he could only hope she accepted him. In the wild it was always decided by the female whom her mate would be.

Zara couldn’t help but look at him with widened eyes to his question, almost surprised that he didn’t already know the answer for himself. “Amarok, of course I will. I wouldn’t want to be with anyone else, you’ve claimed me, and I claimed you.” She smiled at the thought of their love fest, her stomach tingling as if butterflies were trying to escape from inside her.

The moment was too sweet to pass up, adoring how he held her so sincerely, and she would nestle her nose underneath the lining of his muzzle. He smelt sweet, despite the accompanying scent of lust lingering in the air. She continued to use her tongue to stroke his fur, hands still kneading his skin.

She didn’t realize how exhausting making love would drain her, her eyes growing heavy in tiredness. Zara felt safe in his arms, as if nothing could ever harm her, and she hoped that he felt the same way when he was with her.

The wolf almost noticeably relaxed at her confession and the slight unease he'd felt at asking melted away as she licked his fur. Amarok sighed in contentment and nuzzled her back, grooming her as he was able, and holding her close, her body molded perfectly to his own and his hands exploring her slowly and lovingly, just touching and rubbing her.

He could tell her eyelids grew heavy and he said not a word, merely held her and basked in this moment. It would forever be etched in his mind, and whatever the coming days and weeks held for them, this moment would be treasured above all else.

Patting her bottom, Amarok allowed his own eyes to close, the bright yellow gold orbs quite happy with how things were turning out. Slowly he drifted to sleep.

----------​

Just how long he slept he wasn't aware, for here underground the sun did not reach and one relied on artificial means of keeping time. Their room had no clock, and all Amarok knew was that he felt rested and Zara was still curled into his side. The wolf stretched just a little and looked at the beautiful female at his side. The room still smelled of sex, of their mixed desire, and it was a wonderful scent.

He knew they would have to get moving, and Amarok wished that they could stay like this for a time. But time was something they didn't have, and the more quickly they could complete the Trial then the faster they would move up in rank and graduate. Amarok didn't let his thoughts stray too far past that, unsure of how things with Zara would proceed once that happened, but he was prepared to stay at her side.

Gently he shook her. "We should get going my love. Wake up, my mate." he said.

The soft nudged caused the feline to stir awake from her slumber, eyes lazily trying to open before they rested on the sight of his face. Just hearing her being called his mate caused her to smile, curling up tighter around him before exhaling a sigh of bliss. “Good morning, my mate.” The words tingled against her lips, not quite use to saying it, yet her stomach jumped with butterflies. This moment was too sweet for her to pass up, but they had a duty to do, regardless of their thoughts.

You’re right, we should get going.” She groaned before shifting upwards to sit upright. A long yawn and a stretch to accompany it before she stood up, her body still unclothed from the festivities of the night. Zara would scurry through her clothing before finding a decent attire. “I’m going to have to wash up, you should too.” She mentioned, almost as if she were leaving an open invitation for him to accompany her.

Turning the knob, she would let the water get to a decent temperature before stepping her body inside, her fur instantly soaking up the water and growing damp. She closed her eyes and allowed the rushing waters to succumb her, enjoying the warmth it left on her skin, cleaning the cum from last night out from her fur.

Amarok rolled to his side as Zara sat up, simply admiring his beloved and taking in the sigth of her nude form. How lithe muscle moved beneath her skin and how the smell of her tickled his nose and how his seed had dried on her, marking her as his very own. There was nothing else he could wish for at the moment save for more time with her. Though he would indeed have that, just not in bed. They had to get moving.

She intimated that he could join her, and Amarok waited until he heard the water running before swinging his legs out of the bed and standing, muscles a little sore after the night's amorous activity. Not that he minded in the least, and he soon slipped into the shower with her, arms slipping briefly around her as he playfully nipped her shoulder.

I can help you wash up my love, unless you think it might delay us further." he teased, hands sliding over the swells of her breasts before grabbing the soap and beginning to wash himself.

“Any time spent with you is appreciated, being delayed or not.” She replied before turning her head to give him an innocent peck on his cheek. Lightly she let a muffled groan of pleasure escape her wettened lips as his palms groped her breasts, her nipples budding upwards as they sensitive nerves were grazed.

Arching her back she would let her ass rub against his pelvis, wanting to close any space that they weren’t against each other as much as she could. Her hands wrapped towards her back to graze his sides, feeling his fur knot up as the water tangled with it, before growing smooth and silky. The bubbles of the soap coated her fingers, feeling the suds multiply as she massaged his fur.

Using what little she had on her hands, she would caress her stomach, massaging her skin to let the soap seek down further into her tresses, purring softly as the heat from both the water and Amarok put her at ease.

Those words warmed him in ways he'd never dreamed of, and Amarok tilted his head down to nuzzle the side of her neck as her hands caressed fingers in his fur. The white wolf was sorely tempted to further things with her there in the shower as she pressed her soft backside into him, and he fought the urge to bend her over.

Instead he settled on allowing his hands to explore her a little and then to lather up some of the soap to wash himself, even though her lovely feminine curves begged to be touched in ways that would only delay them further. They still had a mission to complete.

Though the shower lasted longer than would have been necessary, Amarok did manage to wash himself, expecting the 'wet dog' jokes from Zara as he eventually stepped out and began to dry. He took a moment to concentrate and conjure up some warm gusts of air to help dry him more thoroughly, and soon his white fur practically gleamed, and was quite soft to the touch.

Waiting for Zara to also exit the shower, Amarok was not shy in grabbing her and kissing her passionately upon the mouth.

"Let's get what we need, eat a hearty breakfast, and be on our way." he said, and he began to strap on his armor, his weapons and his gauntlet. In short order the white wolf was ready to go.

Zara loves this moment between them, not wanting it to end, but it was apparent that they had a mission to complete. They can celebrate later, as their mind had to be set on the prize. Luckily, her heat sizzled down, her body still feeling the effects from finally receiving her much needed fuck.

“Alright, my love.” She replied before smacking him in the lips with her own, running her fingers over his luscious fur, silky smooth to the touch. She adored every fiber on him, and her heart ached with the thought of something happening to them.

Strapping her own armor into place they would exit the room, and she couldn’t help but wonder if the room service would be able to smell their heated session from the night before. Er stomach grumbles as they made their way towards the dining area, the scent of breakfast trailing into her nostrils. “Make sure to eat a lot!” She joked, knowing that thy would have their fill.

Grabbing two plates she would hand one to Amorak before fixing hers up, graciously piling the food up before taking a seat. Bacon, eggs, waffles, you name it and it was in her plate. Her tongue lashed out to lick her hungry lips, readying her eating utensils before diving in.

Now with their full gear, Amarok followed Zara specifically, watching her shapely backside as they made their way to the dining hall in the lower part of the building. The smells of food had him salivating and Amarok was also not shy about piling up a couple of plates with all manner of food - save for fruit. He simply did not care for those sorts of sweets, instead preferring candies and the like as well as cakes and pies. Yet somehow the natural fruit grown from plants held little appeal. Yet bacon, sausage, pancakes, eggs, biscuits and honeyed mead all were gathered in copious quantities.

The two set into their food and it wasn't long before their lovely little halfling guide showed up. Ever cheerful the glint in her eye let them know that their amorous activity was perhaps not so secret.

"Enjoy yourselves?" Rose asked, stealing a piece of bacon off Amarok's plate as she winked at Zara. Those paying close attention might have even seen a little jealousy or envy in that gaze she gave the feline.

"Oh quite. I hope we didn't disturb anyone." Amarok said, entirely unaware of any looks as he concentrated on eating. His metabolism, as well as his appetite, were quite staggering at times.

"Not at all! In fact, I think a few others might have found you... inspiring." Rose said with a giggle and sidled up next to Zara. "I've been sent not to see that you leave by a certain time, but when you do go, to guide you. I won't be going the entire journey, not by a long shot, but definitely guiding you out of the dwarven halls. I hope that is ok."

"Of course! I figured no less hospitality from the dwarves. Thank you." Amarok said, finally looking up from his meal.

Zara coughed into her hand coyly as Rose mentioned their fun, obviously talking about last night. She was so into the moment that she was uncaring to any sounds they made, and now felt embarrassed that others knew of their dirty deeds. Rose’s cheery demeanor settled any uneasy feeling she had, since what was done is done, but she still couldn’t shake away her blushing.

“Thanks Rose for helping us in this dangerous mission.” She nodded in thanks before finishing the last bite from her plate, gently discarding it to where it was designated to go as well as Amarok’s when he was finished. “I think we’re ready and prepared for this.” Zara responded before gripping onto her mate’s hand for hidden reassurance, giving him a small glance before returning her gaze to Rose’s.

"You're quite welcome dear." Rose said, almost motherly as he patted Zara's hand. "I wish I'd have been able to sneak a peek though. Is this one as big as I think he is?" she asked, glancing devilishly at Amarok.

Now it was Amarok's turn to look a bit sheepish and he put his dishes where they needed to go, and nodded as Zara took his hand. "I think we are, indeed, ready to go." he said, and would pull Zara to her feet . "If you'd lead the way Rose." Amarok said, and then to jab back at the little halfling, "That way I can check out your ass while we walk."

Looking over at Zara with a smile, the wolf would fall in step with the two females, and Rose would indeed lead them along through the caverns. She talked as they went, partially flirting, but also informing them of things to watch for.

"The lichen down here glows and can guide your way some of the time. If you reach an area where there is no lichen, none at all, then beware. One of the predators down here hunts the myconids. Myconids eat the lichen and where they congregate and eat it, the crawlers will hunt. Nasty things, the crawlers. Like spiders, but with far more legs. Luckily you should hear them coming before you see them, and you really don't want to try and fight them in melee. They just have too many limbs."

By now they were passing through the dwarven areas and into the darker caverns beyond. Rose turned and would hand them each a coin that shone brightly. "These coins have been blessed and will shine quite brightly. Try to find some place to affix them where they can help you but be covered quickly. The light can help you of course, but will also attract predators." Rose told them.

Back
Top Bottom