Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Heart of the World -[Haru::Ironic]-

Even though she knew the explosion was coming she still found herself surprised once he finally erupted his heavy load. It shot into the air, dripping against her chest and all over himself. It was everywhere. If it wasn't for her making him cum the night before she would have guessed he hadn't cummed for years. It was thick and plentiful. He sure did know how to make a chaotic mess for her to clean up.

"My, my... Look at what you did. Now I have to clean up this mess. But, I did cause it didn't I?" Winking she stayed in her current position as she stuck her long pink tongue outwards to lick at his thighs and lower abdomen, ridding the cum that clung onto his fur, grooming him along the way. Her eyes occasionally focused on his molten hues as she did her dirty work. To put the cherry on tip she lapped at his twitching cock, cleaning the ooze that still gradually slid down from the tip.

"All clean." She hummed with a smile, the sweet aftertaste of his cum lingering on her palate.

"Yes you did make this mess, you naughty little pussy. You have to clean it up." he rumbled, his voice low and dripping with the pleasure that shuddered through him. He watched with heavy lidded eyes as her lovely tongue licked all over him, scooping up his cream and then he groaned a little as her tongue wrapped around his cock to clean that as well, and as she hummed in delight and smiled he pulled her up to his chest and held her close. "That was wonderful my love." he murmured to her, and kissed her mouth as the post-orgasmic haze took him, and his eyes shut a little as he rubbed one large hand up and down her back.

"Give me a few minutes lover, and then we can eat our dinner. Then a nice long sleep til morning and then to discuss our Trial." he said softly, and would squeeze her close.

His words rang true and after about twenty minutes of rest he seemed more alert, and his tummy rumbled in his hunger. "How are you feeling Zara?" he asked.

When Amarok caressed her back slightly she couldn't help but pass out against his chest, sleeping like a baby. She overexerted herself while pleasuring her mate whilst being drunk and now laid an exhausted kitten in the bed. She could've slept all night until Amarok's voice snagged her from her sleep, her eyes fluttering as she looked up at him.

"I'm tired." She responded before grabbing her head, a pained expression showing. "I'm surprised after just about a half hour of sleep and now my head hurts." She hugged him tightly as she still laid beside him, hearing his stomach grumble in hunger.

"You didn't eat much at the party, did you?" She asked before sitting up, making sure she was slow about it so her head didn't hurt worse. "Let me grab a plate for you." Shifting, her hands reached out to grab one of the plates before handing it to him. "I'm still stuffed from before so I think I'm going to finish my rest and sleep off this damned drunkeness."

She was so gorgeous and lovely as she fell into a sleep, quite content with having pleased him. Amarok hated to wake her, but she soon would go back to sleep once he spoke to her. He was quiet as he replied. "No, I did not eat much, but we have plates here." he said, and Zara even got him one. "Thank you my love. You rest and we will continue our Trial tomorrow."

----------​

The wolf ate two plates of food and soon fell asleep curled around his beloved feline. The night passed without incident, and the city in the mountain was quiet. Little did anyone know that the Maesters were watching, their eyes extending far beyond Bednia Academy. The progress of Zara and Amarok had been noted and they were making good time. Their amorous activities mattered little to them,so long as they could complete the Trial. In fact, sometimes such activity was encouraged, even fostered, as it would make a team stronger and work together more efficiently.

Messages had already been sent to the dwarven King, Darruk Ironstone, and the King had agreed to see the students, and unless he deemed them some sort of threat, to let them pass.

----------​

The morning broke, signified by the lighting of the lamps around the city to simulate the daylight outside, since the huge mountain overhead kept the city in a perpetual state of dusk. Amarok awakened as the smells of breakfast wafted to the room from the kitchen, and there still remained two untouched plates of food last night on the stand next to the bed. Zara was warm and soft in his arms, and memories of the night before brought a smile to the white wolf's face. Tilting his head he kissed Zara on the ear and then would slowly begin to extricate himself from her, trying not to wake her. His fur on his thighs and around his groin was a little sticky, as getting his effluence completely out of it was nigh impossible without a shower or bathing. Though Zara's tongue had been exceedingly nice.

Once on his feet the wolf stretched, his full height and his arms easily outstripping the height of the ceiling and he had to duck a little. But he went to the washroom and began to run a bath, humming softly. He would bathe, cleaning thoroughly, and then dried and emerged with a shiny lustrous and very soft coat before he went to the bed and caught Zara's mouth in a soft but passionate kiss, trying to awaken her.

Zara wasn't very elegant when it came to waking up, groaning slightly as her face was smothered in kisses. Her eyes slowly opened, blinking briefly before truly grasping what was going on. Amarok filled her vision, a warm smile coming from her lips before kissing him back. "Good morning sunshine." Her body stretched to rid of the tension in her muscles before sitting up.

"I'm going to take a bath, I see you're squeaky clean." She noted before giving him a kiss on the cheek before heading to the bathroom, quickly taking a shower before getting dressed. "What's the plan for today?." Zara asked as she bent down and fastened her boot on her long legs. It was weird how a caved in city could get so bright with artificial lights.

"I really enjoyed last night." She whispered against his ear with a wink, smiling seductively as if asking for another round but it'll have to wait.

Zara awoke from the kiss and Amarok smiled. Her calling him sunshine made him chuckle and he replied, ""Good morning to you too my sweet girl." He watched her stretch, taking in the sight of her, and he stood, his nakedness on display, and smiled down at her.

"There's breakfast waiting downstairs, and I figure you might want to eat something. Go get your bath and I'll get dressed while you wait. First order of the day is to grab a bite, and then I guess we see if there's a way we can continue our Trial without having to try to move through that blizzard outside. Nice as it is here, I don't want to be stuck here for days while we wait it out." he told her. "Does that seem like a plan to you?" he asked her.

Zara stood up after putting on her outfit, nodding in agreement to Amarok's proposals. "Sounds like a good game plan. Maybe Rose might know a few tricks around here?" She suggested as the two walked out of their room and headed downstairs for breakfast.

"Look at what the cat dragged in." Rose snickered as her and Markus sat down and ate their plate of breakfast. "Figured we would surprise you a visit. How was last night?" Rose quirked her eyebrows up, hinting the heat she felt last night between the two. Zara couldn't help herself but let out a small puff of air as she smiled.

"Oh, knock it off." She waved her hand around to shush her. "I don't think you'd be interested anyways." Zara teased before grabbing her and Amarok a plate. "I'll fix up your plate, go and sit down."

Toast, scrambled eggs, bacon, sausage and hash browns decorated their plates before Zara sat down beside her lover, orange juice in their glasses to wash down the food. "Well, since you know we came here for business and not horsing around." She stated before taking a fork-full of food to her mouth. "This blizzard is slowing us down on our goal, do you have any suggestions as to how to get through this without facing the cold front?"

The mountain was silent now, covered in snow with another front moving in, the gates open now but lit. A lone stranger stood well away from the gates, observing, his facial hair covered in ice and his blue eyes seeing the entrance of Hengeguard. He knew that they had passed through the gates, and he had not seen them yet leave, which meant they were still under the mountain. Interesting. Perhaps they would try a different route.

----------​

Amarok nodded as he began pulling on his armor. "Rose very well might. Leave it to a halfling to have explored every inch of this place." he chuckled, and strapped on his gauntlet. He followed behind Zara, admiring her assets, and gave a little wave to Roe and Markus.

"Last night was great!" Amarok said with a show of teeth and a particular look at Markus. He sat as Zara told him to, and poured himself and Zara both large cups of the clear water on the table. Then Zara came back with the food and juice and Amarok dug in.

Rose looked at Zara with a sweet smile as the feline asked her question. "You could always go on the Old King's Road, here under the mountain, but you'd have to ask Ironstone. He's a busy dwarf, but I might have a way to get you in to see him." Rose said, her tone a little secretive.

"Uh oh. Now you got her started!" Markus said with a laugh.

Zara blushed at Rose's comment. "I don't think Markus would appreciate you doing something like that..." She twiddled her thumbs together, but not nervously. "What's Old King's Road, anyways?" She asked, eating the last bite from her plate before pushing it aside.

"It's a tunnel here in the cave. It leads us high up in the mountains where you can access everything more easily. It'll help you greatly." Rose answered, sipping on her water before continuing. "Some idiots ruined it for everyone and now we can't use it like before. You need special access. In your case I am more than sure Ironstone will let you use it.

"Okay, I see now. We appreciate your help and what you've gone through for us so far." Zara nodded her head in appreciation.

"Don't sweat it. It's what we do." Markus chimed in as he placed a tender hand over his wife before kissing her on the cheek. "Just don't ask her how to convince the dwarf." He commented with a wink.

"You never know!" Rose said cheerily, and grinned, her cheeks blushing just a bit. Then Zara asked about the Old King's Road. Rose told her, and said, "But you know, you really need to get a map from the King. I figure you have a good map of the mountain trails from Hagen, and you'll probably still need that too, but I don't think OKR has been mapped like that. The tunnels that break off from OKR lead down into the Underdark... the places beneath the mountain that even the dwarves avoid." Rose said.

"It's no problem to help you out! I'm sure you'll do the same for us someday!" Rose said, still smiling and wiggling a little in excitement as Markus kissed her cheek. Her eyesbrows waggles at the comment by Markus and she waved off his words a little. "It's not as bad as you think. Ironstone sort of has this thing for gemstones. There's some in the mountain, and I would wager he'll ask you to bring one, or more, back with you." Rose said.

By now Amarok had finished eating and had sat back, idly rubbing Zara's back as the other spoke, just soaking it all in.

----------​

Gaining access to Hengeguard had been easy enough; a traveler driven there by the storm. Now he wandered the streets, looking for his marks. The feline had paid good gold after all, and she seemed hellbent on making someone pay. Who was he to question? He took work for money. Kellgar was wel known in certain circles, but here he was virtually unknown. It made his job easier and was why he liked seeking out those greener pastures. He had to admit, it was nice here, under the mountain. Warm and cozy, a nice community, and even some fellow dwarves! He'd met one at the gate! Of course, the further out of the mountains one went, the less likely you were to run across his ilk. He'd been asked to peaceknot his axe, which was understandable, and so Kellgar walked along the avenues, smiling politely as his eyes sought out his prize.

----------​

Breakfast had finished and Rose hopped down off the chair. "So, we can go and try to meet Ironstone now if you like! If we're lucky he'll be in a good mood. I doubt he'd bar you from taking the OKR anyway, not unless they had reports of some sort of trouble. Now and then some pretty nasty beasties come up from down below." she explained.

"That's kind of terrifying to think about." Zara admitted about the beasts come up. "Do they make their way into here, or no?"

"No, they don't. There's always someone that catches on to what's going on and prevents them from entering. I wouldn't want to cross paths with one of those! They're awful." Rose shivered just thinking about the nasty beasts. "I heard a lot of stories about them, true or not, they still frighten me!"

"You're just a scaredy cat." Markus prodded Rose jokingly, where she rolled her eyes before prodding him back in the same manner.

"Hey, if you were my size you too would be scared!" She laughed before shrugging her shoulders. "You two have nothing to worry about. You're very strong and smart, obviously. You'd do just fine handling them."

"I'd like to hope so too." Zara answered, wrapping her arm around Amaroks waist tenderly. "I'm ready to go and see this Ironstone guy. I hope we'll get him in a good mood. I don't want to know how he is if he isn't in a great one."

"Okee dokee, lets go!" Rose jumped from her seat as she motioned the rest to come and follow her. They walked down in the city as Rose held onto Markuss hand. They approached a shop-like place that had the image of a gemstone hanging from a wooden sign.

Amarok had to wonder about these beasts, but Rose seemed confident that they could handle themselves, and so soon they were brought before a very specific building. It was nondescript, and save for the sign outside the door, Amarok would have passed it by without a second glance. This Ironstone guy seemed to like to stay behind the curtain in a lot of ways.

Rose opened the door to the place and immediately Amarok could smell that earthy smell of rock and gem, soil and loam that seemed to accompany most dwarves. In fact, as they would step over the threshold, it was easy to see that the place was manned by dwarves, most of them busy at work in one manner or another. Some polished precious metals, and there was even a stifling heat coming from the back of the shop where there was evidently a smelter and likely a forge as well, if the sound of pounding hammers was any indication.

In only moments they were approached by an old dwarven woman, whose stern features softened when she saw Rose.

"Well, I'll be! How long has it been Rose?" she said, her arms opened wide.

The halfling stepped into the embrace, virtually cocooned by the dwarven woman and giggled. "Maybe too long, I admit Ida. But I brought friends. This is Zara and this is Amarok. They are on their Trials." Rose said as she introduced the two and stepped back from the dwarven woman with a smile.

"We've heard of them. Ironstone ha been expecting them. Follow me." Ida said, and gave a polite nod to both Amarok and Zara. Then she would lead them through the shop, which turned out to be much larger than one might expect, going back and down into the mountain itself. Dwarves worked at forges and watched as they passed, though Ida commanded great respect and not once was their party challenged in any way. So it was they came to a great iron-bound door and beyond the door was a huge dwarven hall. Ironstone himself sat upon a modest throne, though the room held many dwarven warriors, and it was obvious that should they misstep that they would not leave this room alive if Ironstone did not desire it.

"I see you have brought me guests Ida, my First Wife! These must be the students from Bednia. Bring them closer and let me look at them." the king deanded, and Ida would indeed motion for them to approach until Zara and Amarok stod side by side at the bottom of the dais that held the throne.

"You look strong. Magisters you might one day be, but you are not there yet. What is it that you would ask of me?" Ironstone asked them.

"We would ask passage into the pathways that lead deeper into your mountain, so that we might complete our Trial. The storm outside sends us off our path and is too violent to travel through."

"And were I to grant this, what do you give in return? What favor might I ask of you?" he asked, leanng forward on his throne, eyes gleaming.

Zara followed the group as she continued to stand beside Amarok's side. Her hand casually wondered off to grip at his own, gripping it tightly as she was starting to worry about what was to come from this trial. She wasn't the type to get scared but this had an unusual feeling to it. It was best not to worry about it for now. Amarok being by her side soothed her nerves.

It was amazing how grand this place really was. The heat of the forges tingling her skin as they walked passed. It didn't seem to take long to arrive to the throne were the Kin was perched. Zara let go of Amarok's hand out of respect, bowing slightly at the sight of his presence.

She felt out of place, standing before him in this fashion. Perhaps she just wasn't use to their customs. It was understandable how he wanted something in return, but what was it that he wanted? It seemed that he already had everything. "Perhaps we could give you some of the reward after the trail?" Zara suggested. "I do not know if riches is what you seek since you're already on the throne." She mentioned as her hands gestured at the chair.

The eyes of the dwarf did gleam and he smiled. "I have little need for riches, nor need of any reward. However, it is rumored tat the two of you hold no small measure of skill and that your eventual rise to the ranks of Magister is only a matter of time. I merely ask that you remember me should that come to pass and I can cal upon you for a... favor. The both of you, a favor from each." Ironstone said, his head canting a little to one side as he regarded them.

Rose and Markus looked at them, but remained silent, and Ida had sidled up to the side of her King and husband, her expression thoughtful.

"Would you give us a moment to speak to one another?" Amarok asked.

"Of course. I have all the time in the world." Ironstone said, and sat back on his throne.

The wolf gently pulled Zara a few paces away and bent to speak softly to her. "What do you say? We could ride out the storm, but that might delay us by weeks. The winter storms in the mountains are deadly. I have no idea what sort of favor he might ask in return, but I get the feeling that these would not be easy requests. On the other hand, I suppose it is possible that this would not come to pass, should we not make Magister or even some other fate befall us, or one of us. You are more wise than I, my love, and I will defer to your good judgment." Amarok stated.

Zara blinked as she still wasn't too sure what the King wanted from them. He was very vague and it left her scratching her head. No hint to it either. She turned to face her wolf, listening to his words before she made a response.

"Me? Wiser? Pft. Who's the one that causes the most trouble?" Zara said before rolling her eyes sarcastically. "What could be more worse than what we are doing right now? I would rather go the easy route than suffer furthermore with the mountains. We've already been through so much lately." She explained, sending a reminder of the events that had happened both recently and a while back ago. "Sure, it's tricky not knowing what we could get ourselves into with his favors but I have a feeling we should be just fine." She smiled to try and lighten the mood. "That is my opinion at least. If you think hiking the mountains would be the better bet then so be it, but I would rather continue on with his favor."

Rose and Markus exchanged glances, unsure of what was going on either. Ida seemed to understand more about her husband as her thoughtful expression never left. The King stroked the hair on his chin patiently as he waited for the two to finish their conversations.

Amarok grinned at her jest, for though Zara might be the one to cause trouble, she rarely got caught and she was a logical creature. Thinking on her words Amarok nodded. "There's no reason to deny him what he wants. Future favors, assuming we survive our Trial and eventually become Magisters." he agreed and he took Zara's hand as they turned back to face Ironstone.

"We agree to your terms. For passage through the mountain, we each owe you a favor in the future." Amarok announced.

Ironstone seemed pleased by that and actually smiled as he clapped his meaty hands together. "Wonderful! I will see that you have maps and even some supplies that might help you. The Underpassages are very dark and very confining." he told them.

Then, leaning over to whisper to his wife, she nodded and moved off.

"When had you planned to leave?" he asked, looking at them intently.

Amarok spoke up for them. "I'd like to leave as soon as we can. As soon as you can get things together." he told the dwarven king.

Ironstone seemed amicable enough. "On the morrow then. You are welcome to stay where you are, or I can provide accommodations here." he told them.

Looking to the feline at his side, Amarok's question was clear.

"Sounds good to me." Zara said as she faced Amarok again after the discussion with the King. "We better start heading back so we can pack our things and get prepared. Even though this is the easy way out we have to be ready for whatever comes at us." She nodded her head affirmatively before gripping his hand tightly.

"We already have an Inn where we are staying at, but we appreciate your kind offer for accommodations. You're already doing enough for us." Zara bowed politely at his kindness before her eyes met his.

"You guys ready to go?" Rose asked as she had her hands folded behind her back, taking a step forward to get closer to the duo.

Zara nodded before following the group out of the King's layer. She could finally breathe again after all of the unwanted tension floating around in the air. "That was very stressful if I do say so myself..." She sighed out.

"So, how did you think of the King?" Rose asked Amarok.

Able to feel as well as see Zara's stress and subsequent relief as they departed from the presence of the King, Amarok moved to her side and in an unlikely display of affection, took her hand. It was a simple gesture, to be sure, but one that he hoped would help calm her a bit.

Looking at Rose, the white wolf smiled. "He was as I might have expected, canny and authoritative, though I did not find him completely unpleasant. The reputation of dwarves in general doesn't seem to fit him as snugly as some others." Amarok said with a smile.

It wasn't long before they had reached the inn and Rose informed them that she'd accompany them, when they were ready, to the edges of the community. This left Amarok and Zara to their own devices in gathering their things and preparing to traverse the undermountain.

In their rooms, Amarok took a seat on his bed and sighed. "This Trial is certainly more complicated than what I had thought. It seems somehow more... well, just more. What do you think?" he asked Zara, the intuition of the feline sometimes more acute than his own. Something about this seemed like it was a little more complicated than most of the Trials he had heard of. As he watched her though, he could not help but note the curves to her form and the softness she exuded. His mind wandered back to their travels here, and yet he kept his thoughts to himself. For the moment.

As the winter wolf sat in the comfort of the bed, Zara stood with her back against the wall, arms crossed as an exhausted puff of air left her lips. "I couldn't of said it better than myself. It seemed so simple, just to get what was needed and return, but it's more intricate than what I had thought." Lowering her head she would look at the floor beneath her, lost in thought, before meeting his eyes again.

"Are you nervous at all, not even just a little?" She asked before stepping away from the wall and striding closer to Amarok. "I'd be lying if I said I wasn't." Softly, a giggle left her lips, but only to make it seem less nerve wracking. Taking it upon herself she would sit beside him, the mattress shifting from her weight.

Amarok could only nod at her question. "I am. This all seems so much more than what I thought it would be. Asked to retrieve a particular item would not be outside the realm of possibility. Even that it would be difficult is to be expected. But this long of a journey, diplomacy with royalty, and what is sure to be some rather deadly travel in environs unknown... of course the Trials are hard, but..." Amarok trailed off as Zara came over to sit beside him upon the bed.

The warmth of her closeness was appreciated and Amarok looked over at her with an appreciative expression. "I could not ask for a better partner in this though, of that I am certain." he said. A large hand moved to be gently placed on her thigh, a slight rub as his next question was asked, his tone soft but inquisitive. "How are you feeling?" he asked, the question so broad as to be nonspecific, though his eyes gave him away. Just a couple of days ago she had been in her heat, and things between them had moved far beyond what either of them had expected. Beyond what anyone had expected really, between feline and canine. Amarok felt things for her that he'd dared never allowed himself to experience, and yet here they were, about to set forth together on what was sounding definitely deadly.

It was hard to not blush to his comment, Zara averting her eyes before mustering the courage to look back into his own. “My feelings are likewise, who would’ve known we would grow this close?” She added on before her hand place themselves on the back of his own that was resting on her thigh. His palm was warm, but his actions warmed her heart.

A bit taken back, she wasn’t sure how to respond to his inquire, before truly thinking about where he was coming from. Straightening up her seating posture she would reply, “It’s getting better, but it’s not going to subside until…” Her words trailed off, uneven to finish them, but it was apparent what needed to happen for her heat to cease. They’ve already done so much to each other, more than she ever thought, but taking it too far caused her heart to race even if she didn’t seem phased. She was never intimate, let alone took actions far with another male, especially a canine!

Why do you ask?” She raised a brow before stroking his hand gently, wondering what was going on through his mind. Would it be too soon to request the taboo favor from him, even if more was to it than just heat, but perhaps passion? Possibly it would be best if the territory stayed uncharted, but the endless possibilities spiked her in a tingly way, shifting uncomfortably as her inner thighs tightened.

The arctic wolf knew just what she meant, and though he had never bedded a feline, and just a few scant weeks ago he would have said he'd not have touched Zara if you'd paid him to do so... he could not deny that he wanted her and was drawn to her. Of course he could smell the desire between her thighs, and he was unsure if they would even be alive in a few days to enjoy one another's company.

The threat of imminent death had a profound effect on him, and his closeness with Zara was now undeniable as well.

His yellow eyes searched hers for a moment and he caught the nearly imperceptible movement as her thighs rubbed together. The very thought that she was clenching in desire, possibly for him despite being in heat, made Amarok's wide blunt tip slip upward from his sheath, luckily hidden by his clothing.

Without a word he leaned over toward her, his body curving a bit as he brought his lips close to her ear, his tongue grooming her ear and just below before he whispered, "Because there is desire in me not borne of your estrus." he confided. Though his one hand stayed on her thigh, gently rubbing and moving a bit upward, his other hand shifted to her tail, grasping near the base of it and stroking outward before repeating the action again. By now several thick inches had escaped his sheath, but still he was hidden by his clothing, though his musk of arrival would soon be apparent.

A light ‘coo’ resonating in her throat, melting away as his palm gingerly stroked her fur and tail. The whisper that tingled in her ear caused her hair to stand up, protruding outwards before her form quivered in excitement. The scent of his musk spiked her nose to sniff around, her body tensing from his own arousal. “Amarok… Do you mind…?” Her inquire wasn’t specific, but what she couldn’t ask through words were described through actions.

Her own hand would gently caress his thigh, her muzzle stroking his cheek, spreading her scent onto his fur, a sign of affection and a title that he was hers. “I don’t know how long we will have together, so…” Her breathing scattered before continuing, “I think we should…” Leaning in closer to him, her mouth collided with his own, passionately letting their lips sit against one another to share their warmth. The scent of his exhale was intoxicating, making her crave more, but instead she took it slow, now wanting to let her heat get into the way of her feelings.

Thank you… for everything.” She managed to mutter before igniting another kiss, her chest leaning in closer to his own, pressing onto it firmly with a desire that grew with each second. Before long, her legs were wrapped around his waist in a straddle, hands coiled around the nape of his neck as her mouth sought out his, overpoweringly kissing his maw to perfection.

The way she cooed and her physical movements gave Amarok the tacit approval he was looking for and this time there'd be no holding back. She claimed his mouth with aplomb, and Amarok kissed her back, his hands wandering over her softer curved form. One hand stayed on her tail, pulling and stroking, dangerously close to her bottom, which he dared to grasp and squeeze as she moved to straddle his waist. Her rear was so wonderful in his hand, and one stayed there as he kneaded her rump, and his other hand moved to caress over her side and up to her breast. Her clothing held her body within, but his desire was obvious as she could smell his musk now, and the wide tip of his cock poked from his sheath, though was still hidden by his clothing as well.

A soft growl emanated from deep in his chest and Amarok broke from her kiss to open his maw, gently grasping her throat to show his dominance, and his claws - unable to retract like hers - scraped down the leather of her bodice, not quite ripping it but leaving marks.

Amarok shifted and the steely length of his partially unsheathed cock pressed at her thigh, the heat of it palpable through his clothing. His jaws loosened and he released her neck, and now his eyes had darkened to a golden umber color in his desire for her. The great white wolf shifted again, pushing her back as he twisted, and soon she was on her back as his weight pressed her down, his hips moving as he rubbed his pelvis into hers, and Amarok let his hands move away from her enough to start undoing the ties and clasps of his clothing.

Gingerly she cocked her head to the side, allowing his maw to grasp at her gullet, an approving exhale hot on her lips. As his hands explored her body, her breasts perked up, nipples hardening from the sexual touch he had given her. Zara could feel the bulge from his pants, grinding against her thighs before he shifted their position, grunting as her back met with the mattress.

Zara helped guide his hands as he unclasped his clothing, smiling as he would soon be exposed to her. Her temperature would rise each time he unfastened a tie, her thighs tightening in response before removing her digits to help herself out from the confines of her own clothing.

Gripping at the hem of her shirt, she pulled it up, the light scratches from his claws forever being cherished as she would inspect it. Lifting it up from over her head, she tossed it uncaringly to the ground, her breasts still confined in a bra, but showed of their definition more. Slightly, curling her back upwards, she reached around to unclasp her strap, the shoulder straps of the bra loosening as she tugged it off, those perky breasts now on full display for his eyes to drink up.

Back
Top Bottom