Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Heart of the World -[Haru::Ironic]-

The organ between Zara’s thighs tingled in vexation, needing to be released when all she did was try to ignore it. She clenched her thighs together and shifted uncomfortably as her hands clenched into fists. I can’t do this now, not when Amarok is within feet from me, she thought as she sat up to peer out of the window to see where the male was. There was no one to be seen but the lean-to was still stationed and he was more than likely nestled inside.

It was getting harder to push away the ongoing sensations of her vibrating clitoris and Zara didn’t feel too comfortable doing her ‘dirty work’ when Amarok could come inside the cabin anytime, but the nagging sensation drove her crazy and that was the risk she was willing to take.

Gulping at the knot that was glued in her throat Zara would begin to proceed with her debating actions. Her hand shook in fear but the rush was unforgettable. The long digits of her hand stroked her neck affectionately, beginning their journey on an exploration throughout her figure. Images of Amarok appeared in her head, halting her actions briefly as she felt ashamed for thinking of her partner in a lecherous way. An idea came across her mind but it was humiliating and she didn’t know if she could think the same way about him afterwards. She inhaled a bottomless breath before releasing it, helping to bring a sense of acceptance to what she would carry out.

Her hands continued their dance over her neck, Zara visualization that Amarok was the one about to fulfil her illusions. The hand would glide over her collarbone, tracing the protruding shape as it met in the middle, gliding down to move in between her breasts. A muffled moan of satisfaction left her sealed lips, the fingers skating against her navel before tugging the hem of her tank top upwards. The fabric rubbed against her delicate nipples, exposing the feminine flesh as the shirt was pulled up to her neck.

Grasping at a perky bud her thumb and index finger pinched and twisted the vulnerable knob, the other hand assaulting her other breast. The moans intensified out of natural habit, her head turning to bury it in the pillow to muffle the rising noises. “You shouldn’t be touching me there…” Zara groaned out the words to “Amarok” as her legs compressed together, inner thighs rubbing against each other to try and sustain the sex organ until it was time.

Slithering like a snake the hands took their leave from her bosoms, gripping at each side to leave hints of claw marks embedded in her skin. Slipping in both index fingers on each side of her shorts she would tug them down, taking her panties along with it as the clothing slipped off her legs onto the bed. The sweet nectar from her flower glazed over her inner thighs, some of it dripping down to coat her puckered hole just beneath. She shuttered in ecstasy as she wasted no time, taking her index finger and middle finger to stimulate her aching clitoris. It couldn’t be helped, a joyous wail left her vocal cords, her eyes rolling into the back of her cranium.

Willingly she spread her legs, bringing up those two fingers as she made them dive deep into her throat, coating them with her saliva before they were brought back down. They placed themselves at the entrance to her love hole, dancing upwards to meet at her clitoris before back down to her opening, slamming two inside of her virgin cunt. “You dirty mutt!” She exclaimed as her back arched in response, leaving her fingers in to get her tight pussy used to the feeling of being penetrated.

The fingers drew out as if the deed has been finished, unexpectedly slamming back inside the organ before repeating the same actions. “Fuck…” She drooled out, her breasts bouncing to the harsh thrusts from her hands. Her free hand gripped at an ass cheek before spreading them, digging in two fingers inside of the star-shaped hole. It was skintight hug around her fingers in regards to her cunt, but with both fingers in each hole it only drove her sex drive through the roof. Without mercy she fucked her holes with speeds she didn’t know she was capable of doing with her own hands, moaning words of approval as her orgasm was already coming to its peak.

Just like that!” She grunted out the words, thrusting herself rougher as her fingers swirled inside of her ruthlessly. Zara panted desperately, her veins protruding as she fought the ache in her hands from keeping at constant speeds and coarseness.

Finally the long awaited moment was coming, keeping that same demeanor in her hands for a little longer until her clitoris shook with conclusion. Juices poured like a fountain through the small holes where her fingers didn’t reach, coating the blanket of the bed underneath of her. If her skin could sweat she would look as if she just jumped into a lake, but the fur beneath her pussy was just that way. She shook like a tree in a windstorm, shuttering as the finger in her ass extracted out and harshly gripped at her ass cheek. Panting, she laid there with her calves tensed to let the orgasm linger on just a little longer before withdrawing her fingers from her cunt. “Mmm, so good…” She hummed, satisfied and relaxed from her persistence. Now that her senses have cleared she buried her face in her palms, ashamed for having lewd thoughts that Amarok was the one who pleasured her, let alone that she was loud as she fucked herself. Hopefully Amarok didn’t hear her over the roaring of the fire.

Picking up the pieces of her clothing she slapped them back on messily, rolling on her stomach in bed as she watched the glow of the flames from the window, reflecting back on her disobedient actions.

Though Amarok was not sure of what was happening in the cabin, his keen ears and nose picked up some rather tantalizing and telltale sounds and smells. Muffled by the space between them, as well as the precautions Zara was taking, Amarok could only guess at what was happening, and his mind's eye made the experience all the more taboo. Felines, as well as canines, often went into heat, a period of estrus wherein the female needed to mate. It was an underlying biological imperative that had been programmed into them, and of course the males were always happy to oblige. The smells and sounds of a female in heat were irresistible, and despite her being a feline, Amarok was only a little less affected. He could recognize that she was not fully in heat yet, but damn if it wasn't going to make this Trial more difficult.

The muffled sounds from the cabin, as well as the smell of her sexual arousal, only made him throb and swell, and Amarok closed his eyes, imagining the mouth of the feline engulfing his swollen prick. Zara had never been an object of Amarok's amorous attentions, and yet, out here in the wilds, away from the more civilized atmosphere of the Academy, thoughts of her seemed fitting. Idly he wondered how that pussy's pussy might feel, and her smaller stature was sure to make it more tight than any wolf's. The thought of taking her while she screeched her pleasure and utter disdain simultaneously was a huge turn-on, and the fact she would fight such a thing made it all the more sweet.

With his cock thrumming in his hand Amarok's low guttural growl echoed softly in the lean-to as a jet of white cream erupted from his cock. Keeping up the pressure and stroking hard, Amarok milked his cock as he imagined Zara doing much the same with her mouth, gagging and choking on his meat as he filled her gullet with seed. "Good kitty..." he said as he found himself spent, the groudn between his legs pooled with thick seed that steamed slightly in the cooler night air. His chest rose and fell and he managed to regain his composure, peeking around the side of the little makeshift tent at the cabin. Sweet feline pussy was mere yards away, but Amarok decided to just keep to himself. Finding a place to lay down, the post-orgasm fatirgue allowed him to claim sleep in mere moments.

----------​

The morning sun cast its rays over the landscape and Amarok groaned softly. His bladder was screaming for release, his last actions a simulated sex act, and with a start he realized he was nearly naked, the loincloth his only stitch of clothing. Opening his eyes slowly he blinked in the brightness of the mornign sun, and rolled from his side to his stomach, getting his knees and arms under himself so he could lever his body up off the ground. Sleep still clouded his vision a little, but he couldn't wait to empty his bladder and he wandered around the corner of the lean-to and slipped his loincloth down to take a long morning piss. Letting out a little sound of relief, the action helped him wake more fully, and he glanced at the cabin. He didn't see Zara around, but Granite was still in place. Maybe she had decided not to ride off this morning. Which was good.

Walking to the fire he knelt and could see a few orange-ish coals buried under the ash and gatherng a little kindling and uncovering those coals he blew them to life, the kindling catching fire before he built a bit of a fire with the few logs they had left. Just enough to cook them some breakfast most likely. The buck had been harvested of all the meat and Amarok grabbed the skillet to start cooking up as much as he could, mouth watering at the smell of it all. He hoped Zara would wake soon, or make her appearance. There was a part of him that just wanted to look at her.

Zara must’ve fell asleep swiftly after the rhythmic strums of her hands late in the night, sleeping soundly through the night until daybreak called her to open those elusive eyes. She would blink her eyes indolently, finding strength to crawl out from the confines of her bed. Shifting around, stretching those tired bones, she began to sit up and twirl around, feet planted on the wooden floor. The cabin was empty and no traces of Amarok was seen from last night. Her hands reached behind her to stroke the nape of her neck with curiosity, standing up and exiting the cabin. The wolf was perched against the twirling morning flames, the skillet sizzling from the raw meat beginning to cook at temperatures it wasn’t used to.

Good morning, how come you didn’t come into the cabin last night?” Zara asked as her hands folded across her chest, hips shifting to the right. She wasn’t stupid, the answer was obvious. The scent of her heat made him stray away, and she almost forgot that canine’s noses were more sensitive than felines. They could pick up on anything, especially heat. That was what their nostrils was made for, harvesting up mating scents as well as to hunt. She just wanted to hear his excuse.

Already getting some breakfast cooking? I should have woken up earlier so I could be the one cooking.” Taking a seat right beside Amarok her fingers picked a hot piece of meat in the skillet, uncaring to the heat as she quickly placed it into her mouth, steam coming from it. “My ankle feels a lot better now, too. I am back to normal so once we are ready to head out I will be good to go!” Excitement shook her to the bone, actually feeling more powerful than ever in this very moment. She was ready for the dangers ahead and the adventures that came along with it. Especially with Amarok by her side.

As the days progressed her scent was growing stronger. Was it stupid to try and act as if nothing was happening when the both of them knew well of what was going on? Until one of them noted the change she would go unspoken, shifting uncomfortably to try and mask the scent, which was useless.

It should take around a few hours to get to the base. We will have plenty of time to search Hegan. After we find him we could either walk around and explore the town or just head up the mountains.” Zara was always one to adventure out, exploring the world that encased her. “Who said we had to do just business?” She smirked at her words, extending her hands out to get them toasty by the fire. The morning was frigid but soon it would grow blistering.

Looking up as Zara finaly would exit the cabin, Amarok's eyes met hers as she bid him a good morning but then strayed directly to a topic which was unavoidable. The wolf was not known for his skills in lying, and she'd likely be able to tell if he tried anyway. Besides, she knew full well why he hadn't come into the tent. "Good morning Zara, I hope today finds you well. As to why I did not join you in the cabin, I think we both know the reason. were I a stronger male I might be able to resist your charms, but as it stands I likely would have pinned you down and had my way with you had I come into that cabin. Your pussy smells so lovely and sweet." he told her. There was no reason to throw that last part in, but Amarok was trying to get a rise out of the female. He might as well, since she got one out of him. More than a rise actually, but he wasn't about to tell her that.

"I'd like to explore the town a little bit. I am sure that Hagen will have some things we would need for the mountain, but seeing another town besides Marsippi will be nice." he admitted. Grabbing one of the hastily wiped plates from the night before Amarok gave Zara a generous piece of flank steak and took another for himself, throwing a couple more on the skillet to cook while they ate. Once Amarok had taken his fill he would douse the fire and take what meat he could, though only the cooked portions, wrapping it in thick paper to then tie into small bundles to put in Granite's saddlebags. Once they were ready to go, Amarok would lift Zara up to sit in front of him as she had before and he spoke to her softly, "If you feel something pressing to your backside, it is probably a different sort of sword than what you think." he teased her and reached down and forward to pat and rub her thigh, curious about the effect his touch may have on her.

Granite started to move and within the first hour or so her scent started to spill from her, the bouncing ride on the back of the steed rubbing along the apex of her thighs and bouncing her sex into the horn of the saddle. A minor inconvenience at the best of times, but now... Amarok breathed deep, and swallowed hard. "Surely the Magisters did not intend for this timing." he mused, for the Magisters were known to be very well informed and highly insightful. Could they have planned for this? Was there something to this timing other than bad luck? Or was it purposeful? If so, to what end?

The wolf found that his hands had strayed down to grip Zara's hips and waist, his crotch grinding into her backside, the growing hardness between his legs most assuredly pressing into her just under her tail. He'd normally have apologized, but instead his eyes were half-lidded in his desire, and he had to wonder if they would make it to the town before he could stand it any longer. "Zara..." he said, his voice a bit breathy and hoarse, "do you mind if I get down and walk for a bit?" he asked, unsure how much longer he might be able to resist the obvious signs her body was giving that she needed a good deep fuck. Without waiting for her answer Amarok swung easily down off the horse, though the heated rod between his legs rubbed her backside and then across the outside of her thigh as he moved. His arousal was evident, for he'd planned ahead and had refused his iron codpiece. It normally would protect him in combat, but he had no need for it just yet and he'd known the effect her scent would have on him. Though his bright red cock was not actually visible, he could smell his own arousal and knew that if he could then it was possible that Zara might as well.

His response took Zara aback. Why was he so bold to tell the truth? Most men would make up some petty excuse to avoid the question, regardless if they had known Zara knew the actuality. But the last part he cited made her cough into the palm of her hand uncomfortably. “Well, I can’t help that I am that enticing. I suppose I should put you on a leash then?” She attempted to make a smart remark to loosen up the awkward tension in the air. Zara had never been this open to a male before, let alone accompanied by one by herself for so long. She found it hard to know how to act around Amarok properly. Was it alright so far?

Zara took the plate thankfully and began to delve into her breakfast, chewing softly as she nodded in agreement to his response to her question. It didn’t take very long for the duo to clean their plates, packing their belongings and changed her clothes before heading out yet again on the extensive travel. As she was attempting to climb up on Granite, Amarok placed his hands on her curvaceous hips to give her a helpful lift, the feline smiling shyly before thanking him. Silence was what Zara responded with in regards to his remark, realizing that her request for him to sheath his weapon was, in actuality, his erection. As unsteady this was to her, oddly enough, it was more erotic than anything and this caused her thighs to twitch in an abnormal way. She tensed her body up to crack the feeling that was building up, but the horse ride didn’t make that any easier.

The rickety ride sent shivers down her spine, her clitoris constantly being grinded up against the hard leather saddle. Petite moans managed to leak through her trembling lips, trying so hard to put on a face and act as if nothing was happening. “Y-Y-Yeah…” Was what Zara could manage to stumble out from those chattering lips. Damn! She wanted Amarok so badly, so so so terribly badly. The scent of his own ascending erection did not make her own situation any lighter.

And then he placed his stout clutch on her waist and she thought she was going to lose it.

No hesitation was in her movements as they ran to be placed atop of his hands, tightening her hold on them in desire as they made his own digits dig deep into her skin. Her clothing was as yesterdays, revealing much of her feminine figure to entice the male, though she already knew he had this mutt in the bag from the first sign of her heat. “Amarok…” She grunted out as his member tried to nestle itself in either hole underneath her luxurious tail. Her temptations were growing on her, wanting to be the feral beast her body was so desperately trying to become. Those instincts were overpowering.

Before she had any chances of responding he would remove himself away from her, a whimper rumbling in her throat in disagreement. Zara wanted to feel him behind her, gripping at her body like she was a piece of meat that he had won. Those glazed-over irises didn’t know right from wrong in the moments of her heat, and she almost removed herself to fix her issue. But, Zara had to remind the woman trapped inside that it was not okay to do something so impulsive. The moment had to be right.

Her eyes kept their hold in the groin region of the wolf that started to pace around in distress. “I’m sorry that I am causing so much trouble in a time where it isn’t needed.” She spoke as she wiggled down from her seat. Her clitoris ceased its screaming, the friction no longer present and she was finally able to breathe a sigh of relief. “Believe me, I WANT to make this ache go away. I hate seeing you like this, it’s not like you. It’s just…” She gripped at her arms uncomfortably, looking down as she admitted her clandestine, “I’ve never been intimate with anyone before and I am frightened.

Zara paced herself in circles, her thumb rotating the fur on her forearms. The feline was never one to talk about herself in such a personal way, but as the days passed by and the more time she spent with Amarok her outlook on him shifted. He wasn’t so bad after all and she even seen sides of him that she hadn’t known existed. It was as if he was a different being now, the old Amarok washed away from the sandy shores.

We need to get back on track and try to avoid this lingering temptation. I will sit in the back this time, okay? It might make things go smoother, but I cannot guarantee it.” She suggested as she hopped back up on Granite, patting the empty seat that belonged to the snowy wolf. Could he tell the difference in her behavior as well? Had she evolved to become someone more tolerable, less agitated and more compassionate? It was hard to try and turn into a person you wasn’t family with, but with enough life changing events and commitment it wasn’t impossible.

Once Amarok found it fitting to reside back on Granite, off they went. Excitement grew in the pit of the feline’s stomach just knowing that they were getting closer to their mission. Finally, after the treacherous adventure they will find resort in the town just an hour or two away. The mountains were always in view, but their height climbed to the heavens the more they began to approach them. It was a lovely sight, allowing Zara to take a moment and appreciate the world around her. “This large planet harvests so many incredible things, huh?” She asked Amarok as her gaze was endless, soaking in the environment around her. Her hands inched silently to wrap around the male, wanting to feel his skin against her own, but before she got close enough she scooted away and kept her distance, though in the inside it was killing her.

We’re here!” Zara chirped with anticipation, the town now in view as Granite took his time to approach the gates that allowed them entry.

The demure, almost shy, response of Zara to his blunt words brought a smile, and in that moment Amarok knew that with the smallest of prompts he could claim her as his own. Her state of want put her on the edge of accepting him not only as a male but as a canine, and this presented a convoluted dilemma for the wolf. Amarok could not find a better mate. Not truly. Zara was skilled and extremely intelligent, no pushover and independent. A female wolf, by their very nature, would be submissive, almost subservient. That would be fun for a time, but after awhile it would grow tedious, being waited on all moments of the day. Zara might allow herself to be taken however he pleased when in heat, but afterward she would be feisty, likely even hostile, and that added a bit of spice to things. The question was; could Amarok live with her during those times? Looking up at her to see her flushed face the wolf licked his lips and chuckled. "You might be able to put me on a leash, but only if I can collar you." he quipped back. His yellow eyes were bright and filled with mirth as he observed her, and soon they were on their way.

As they had traveled they had to stop now and then, and the smell of her grew almost unbearable, his cock throbbing and aching. Amarok hated to bring up the topic once more, but as she cried out that they had arrived Amarok slowed their pace to speak to her before they managed to reach the walls of the town. "We do not know what sort of people inhabit this place, and though most humans would not be bothered by your scent, or even realize there is one unless you get terribly affectionate, if there are other anthros here then they will know right away. I propose that we introduce ourselves as a couple, unless you wish to possibly be pursued by any number of our kind and possibly overcome by your own biological drive or their amorous attempts." Amarok said, trying to couch his words but sure she understood. Presented as a mated pair would keep most otherwise curious males away, and otherwise she'd risk rape, or worse. In fact, drawing closer to the walled town, the presence of an anthro at the gate with the other guards that drew a sound from Amarok's throat. He was already becoming protective of Zara, and whether this was due to a growing attachment, or as his partner from the Academy, wasn't clear. Possibly both.

Walking down into the bowl-shaped valley, the immediate change in temperature was welcome, and it was soon quite comfortable. The town of Ferndale was much much smaller than Marsippi, and yet was larger than Amarok had thought it might be. Nestled at the base of one of the mountain passes, the town took up perhaps a third of the valley, the rest being mostly lush farmland, and the road that now led toward the walled town moved alongside fields, where several people stopped in their work to watch them pass. The anthro at the gate was the first to detect them, though whether through sight or smell was not clear, and as they approached Amarok could see that the anthro was indeed another wolf, a timber by the looks of him, and Amarok patted Zara's thigh. "Let us hope that they are professional." he said in a somber tone, and thought about possibly changing their story about being mated, but thought it best to stick with it. Better to possibly receive a bit of scorn for laying with a feline that risk Zara's health.

They were stopped at the gate and the reach of the Academy became clear when they were recognized as being from Bednia. "Hagen has been expecting you. Good luck." one of the men said, and the timberwolf gave Amarok a nod as they passed, a silent recognition of a fellow wolf-kin. Wandering into the town, the guardsman hadn't told them which way to go, but it was their duty to track down Hagen, not be led by their noses.

"I think we should find a good place to stable Granite and let him get a bit of pampering, and then maybe start to inquire a bit about this Hagen fellow. What do you think?" Amarok asked, defering to Zara. She might be haughty at times, but in some ways she was more social. Amarok had no Pack, and as a rogue he was lacking in the niceties of social norms, as evidenced by his answers to Zara when asked about her heat. Amarok was blunt, and though it was good in most situations, in others it rubbed people the wrong way. "We should also try to procure a place to sleep." he suggested as they passed a place named the "Griffin's Eye Inn".

I think you’re right.” Zara approved of Amarok’s tactical proposal. “It seems the more my heat advances the more I start to lose control, and don’t forget about the scent that continuously grows.” She swallowed down hard, trying to subside the anxiety in her gullet. This was a different territory that she had never stepped foot on, unaware of the how pleasant or uncouth the species that occupied this town was. Soon enough the pair would find out just that.

Onlookers stared as foreigners crossed the beaten path towards Ferndale, curious as to what their purpose for traveling there was. Zara nodded to bid them well in attempt to air out the tension she felt from her surroundings. It was intimidating.

The air felt crisper, a slight cold sensation tingling her airways as if she just chewed mint gum. It was unusual with the abrupt change in temperature but sure enough it was a relief to the miserable heat they just endured. Zara gripped at Amarok’s back tightly in security as she buried her nose into his hoary fur. His musk was sweet and soothing, reminding her of the night when he placed her gently in bed. The innocent thoughts soon turned into lust and hunger, Zara finding it best to remove herself from him to avoid anything that she may do involuntarily, and it didn’t help that when aroused her scent strengthens.

Guards near the entrance were coming into view, many of which were human but one particular male anthro wolf stood out. His eyes were penetrating as they glared down at the pair, darting them around to see if anything out of the ordinary was present. When all looked clear, a nod was presented and the gates opened to grant them access. Were they really talked about that much amongst the guards that they knew of their mission? It was national, the Trial season, but was Amarok and Zara really that well known already? It seemed so.

Usually a tavern has stables to station Granite for the time being. It shouldn’t take long until we pass into one since they’re usually near the entrances.” Zara responded. She could be talkative and open when she wanted to, her past having little affect to her social skills. The Academy absolutely played a large role in the type of person she became today.

As she predicted a tavern was posted at a corner of a road not far from where the admission was, the sign reading “Griffin’s Eye Inn.” It was more on the fancier side than what she had anticipated but nonetheless a perfect match. “It’s a perfect choice. Let’s get stationed so we have time to search around for Hagen, the tavern is a good place to start off on asking questions too.” Zara removed herself from the steed as they stopped in front of the tavern, wiping off the dirt that hug onto her clothing during their travels.

Stepping foot into the tavern the atmosphere was welcoming and rich, business seeming to be good for this location.

“Greetings wanderers, are you looking for a room to rest your weary heads for the night?” The female human innkeeper was kind and cherry with a bubblegum smile, scurrying her eyes back and forth to Amarok and Zara, unaware of who would be replying to her query.

Hello Ma’am. We are interested in a stable for our mount and a room for two.” Zara was the one who answered back to the woman. She was almost too friendly, but with this type of occupation you had to be. It was obvious she had been here all day, black bags underneath her eyes from repeating the same questions all day every day. It must get tiring.

“Why of course, we have just what you are looking for!” She bent down to fidget with a box full of keys, pulling out a key holder with two attached to it. “Here you go, one for you and one for him. Someone will be grabbing your mount and taking him back to the stables. That will be 20 coins for the night.” It was on the pricy side but it would more than likely be only for a few nights. Besides, most of the money was provided for the Trial by the Academy. There was plenty to still spend.

Zara dug through her pockets to obtain the exact coin, placing it on the desk before her as the innkeeper gladly took the currency from her. “Thank you so very much! Your room is fourteen. Have a wonderful day!” The woman turned around as she was about to take her leave, more than likely to clean, but Zara interrupted her.

Excuse me, I know I should have asked this earlier but do you know of a man named Hagen by chance?” The question was straight forward yet politely asked. It was a good place to start asking people, might as well start with someone who sees people on a regular basis.

A puzzled expression was casted over her face before responding, “I do not know of him personally but I do know that the guards know of him well. I would suggest speaking to one of them and they should be able to help you with your search. Sorry I am not of much help but I do bid you good luck.” There was nothing else that needed to be said, the parties departing. Zara made her way back to Granite to gather their belongings to lock them up inside of their room, closing the door shut behind them.

Alright, so I suppose we should begin asking some local guards around here if they know of Hagen. Maybe the ones we came across earlier could be of assistance. Let’s find out?” Zara suggested to Amarok, stepping outside of the tavern to get a breath of a fresh breeze coming her way.

“Hagen? The man associated with Bednia Academy? I know of him and his whereabouts.” The timber wolf that was spotted earlier strolled toward the couple, one hand lying flat against his thigh while another cupped the handle of his blade. It was unknown if he was patrolling the area or followed them by Zara’s scent, but either way the timing couldn’t of been better. Business and business and that was how Zara was seeing this, pushing all thoughts out if her scent had anything to do with this convenience. "My name is Lavier, by the way. Pleased to make your acquaintance."

An eavesdropper I see.” Zara teased the male, laughing to break the ice. “I am Zara and this is my mate, Amarok.” She presented themselves, feeling as if it would be rude if not done. “Do you mind telling us some more about this Hagen character you know of?

"Your estrus is something we definitely need to try and keep under wraps, though I'm sure the wolf back at the gates might have picked it up. Luckily the humans around here will remain clueless about it." Amarok said, not meaning any insult, though his words rang true. If her heat brought every male of every species running they'd have to lock her up somewhere and not let her out. Until it was over anyway.

As Amarok led Granite by the reins to the stables, he let Zara proceed and he stayed to make sure the mount was well cared for. The steed had proved to be quite hardy and useful, not one complaint from the animal, and Amarok gave the stablehand an extra couple of silver pieces to make sure Granite was well fed and groomed and to give the horse a few carrots as treats as well. Only once he was sure that things were well in hand did he grab the magical pack from the beast and move to head inside. Once there he saw that Zara had had to wait a few moments and he sidled up beside her. Paying for the stable and the room, Amarok rubbed his chin thoughtfully and followed Zara out of the tavern. The rooms for the inn were kept upstairs on the second floor, and he'd taken the key when it was offered by Zara and slipped it into a convenient pouch.

The approach of the other wolf had Amarok wary, but he seemed friendly enough. When he introduced himself and said that he knew of Hagen it brought Amarok's full attention to him. The way the wolf stood was predatory, his eyes riveted to Zara and his nostrils flaring. It was obvious to Amarok that he'd caught Zara's scent, and even as Lavier seemed to casually wipe his mouth with the back of his hand, Amarok could see the saliva on it, where Lavier had wiped away a bit of drool. Sometimes a good heat had that effect, and anthros lost their senses. To further cement Zara's claim on him as a mate Amarok grabbed her hand and held it, a sure sign of a pair-bond in the anthro world. Nobody held hands. They fucked, they rutted, they petted, but holding hands was a human gesture.

Lavier's eyes flicked down to their clasped appendages and only then did his eyes meet Amarok's. "If you want I can point out his place, but if I were you I'd wait until morning to try and bother him. He's a bit cranky and once it starts getting dark he's done for the day." Lavier informed them.

With a nod Amarok follow the other wolf, glancing at Zara apologetically. There was something about Lavier that made him uncomfortable, but there was no way to voice it without having Lavier hear. They were simply too close. Instead, it seemed that Lavier had another topic he wished to discuss.

"So you're mated huh? Did that happen at the Bednia Academy then? It seems pretty unusual for a canine and feline to find each other in that sort of situation. I'm surprised that the instructors there didn't put a stop to it." Lavier saidd, probing their relationship a little bit.

"It wasn't an easy choice, but we soon realized that we were just made for each other."[/color Amarok said, and gave a little shrug to Zara. How were they supposed to break cover now? Best to just ride out the story and hope for the best.

"I suppose that makes sense." Lavier said, but didn't sound totally convinced. Along the boulevard they drew a few looks but had obviously entered a seedier part of town, and the people there were just as likely to pass with their heads bowed and paying no attention as they were to simply stare and watch the trio of anthros move down the street. Lavier pointed out a particular house, a small sign outside proclaiming it as "Hagen's Antiquities".

"There you go." Lavier said. "As you can see, the sign already says he is closed and the lights are out. Best to come back in the morning. In the meantime maybe you two can join me for a drink?" he asked, his tone hopeful as he looked at them. "It's not often I get to see other anthros up here, and though rumor says there's some on the mountains, I've never seen them. It would be nice to talk. If you have the time anyway." Lavier continued.

Looking at Zara Amarok left the decision in her hands. He had no problem with it, but the other male would bother her more than it would him.

Zara flicked her eyes at the holding appendages, her skin crawling with mixed emotions as his grip tightened. Her heat turned her into a different person, loving the affection that he was giving her, yet she disliked that he so boldly clutched her hand without permission or a heads up. The apologetic glimpse would only cause her to bat her eyes thrice before continuing on the journey with Lavier leading. She understood the intent in his sudden actions, ensuring her safety, but it was abrupt to her. This action was intimate, and they have never once been. She enjoyed her time with Amarok as the days passed, but some things she had to adjust to, especially if they weren’t even going steady to do something so, well, romantic.

The wolf didn’t look very convinced, perhaps Zara’s uneasy body language gave it off, or the heated scent of her sex intensified from the male contact. It was just too taboo for a wolf and feline to become a mated pair. Either way, he didn’t question the “lovers” and agreed on the matter to pass it aside.

It was a shame that they had traveled all the way only to have to wait furthermore to speak with Hagen, and so far he didn’t sound so pleasant of a person. But then again Zara was already judging the man before she met him personally. Maybe he wouldn’t be as bad as she had originally thought. “That’s a shame.” Zara shook her head, the sign bold and clear that there was no discussion for the night until dawn.

Lavier’s question caught Zara off guard. She didn’t expect him to want to hang out afterwards. Maybe it was in favor to helping the duo out in their search, or simply wanting to become friendly. Zara wasn’t too persuaded since his body language reacted with her heat, but her own heat craved the attention of both of the males, willing to almost do anything just to get a taste of a veiny piece of hot flesh. Closing her eyes for a brief moment she took a step back to rethink and grasp a hold on herself. She wouldn’t allow her lecherous thoughts to control her body.

I think it’ll be best if we called it a night. We traveled long and far to get here and we’re exhausted. We greatly appreciate the offer. Maybe next time or if you’re out late enough we can stop by if we end up deciding to go.” The last part wasn’t necessarily true, but more or less something to say to not hurt his feelings. “Thank you again Lavier for taking us to Hagen. It was a huge help. Have a good night.” And with that the three departed and went their merry way. Zara would guide her and Amarok towards the Inn, snatching her hand away from the wolf as they were out of sight with Lavier.

That was uncalled for.” She spoke under her breath, gripping at her hand and rubbing her palm softly as to wash the feeling away. It wasn’t meant to be in offense to Amarok, just she didn’t want his scent to linger on her body to cause further stress to her heat distress. It was rough enough being in the same room with him. “Next time let me know that you plan on doing lovey things like that in public, okay?” She looked annoyed as she paced herself, eyes squinted and focused straight ahead of herself.

She fumbled through her pocket to grip at the key to their room, hearing the approving sound of the door as the key unlocked it. Opening the door she would take notice that the room was smaller than she had anticipated. Though she had dropped off the luggage earlier she paid little attention to the size, but now that she had time to observe it she was angered.

This isn’t going to work at all.” Her hands folded across her chest as an impatient foot tapped on the ground. “I can’t sleep next to you, there isn’t even a place to sleep on the floor. My heat won’t allow it.” A groan came from her lips, her body shifting as she pivoted around to go back towards the innkeeper. The tavern was more boisterous than before, filling up rapidly with a crowd of people.

Excuse me, do you mind if I can book another room. I didn’t realize that the one that we had was too small.” Zara tried her best to hold her composure, waiting for the innkeeper to check her keys to see the availability.

“I am sorry miss, if you came sooner I would have had an extra room for you but we just picked up business. I figured it wouldn’t have been an issue since you and your mate would be together.” Without responding to the innkeeper Zara rolled her eyes stubbornly and marched her way back towards the room, groaning as if this was the worse situation to happen. Being in heat also brought a handful of mood swings, being bitchy was one of them.

I don’t know what to do. The innkeeper said she was out of available rooms. You should have known better to get a room right after me.” Zara always had to put the blame on someone else, it was never her fault no matter the situation. “I just wished you paid attention sometimes.

Amarok was sure that the hadn't fooled Lavier, but it was a better gesture about his place with Zara than none at all. It wasn't long before they had decided to part ways though, and Amarok bid the other wolf farewell. That was when it seemed Zara turned her nose up at him. Once again.

"I didn't think I needed to consult you, lover, for every little thing regarding our guise. Next time I'll think twice before trying to do anything which might throw another male off burying his nose in your crotch." Amarok growled. If she couldn't see why he'd done what he'd done, then perhaps she wasn't as smart as she thought. Lavier's arousal at her had been plain for him to see, but her naivety at it all was frustrating at least and dangerous at worst. With a sigh and letting silence hang over him, Amarok followed Zara back to the inn.

Once there they were informed by the proprietor that business had picked up and that since they were a mated pair that she had assigned them one room, and not two. Though she didn't say it outright, the fact they wanted separate rooms to begin with was a bit odd, but she'd done as asked. Until more customers came in. Now that they got a view of the room, which was cozy, they realized they'd have to likely sleep in the same bed. Amarok leaned against the wall as Zara went to try and convince the innkeeper to get another room, and as soon as he saw her ascend the stairs on her way back, her expression told the whole story. Amarok's eyes knit together a bit as she explained, and then tried to pin blame on him.

"Really?! That's the tact you want to take? That this is somehow my fault? You know, I'd not have laid a hand on you, but that's not good enough for you, is it? Fine. I'll go find another inn and get my own damn room." Amarok said, and having gotten a refund on his coin from the innkeeper, left Zara standing there without another word and simply left. He didn't need her attitude and hoped she bumped her head when she got down off her high horse. They called female canines bitches, but Amarok was wondering if Zara fit into that category as well. She was like a two-faced coin, and there was no telling what face she'd show every time she flipped. One time she was sweet as pie and the next she had all her claws out and aimed at your face. Out on the street Amarok headed to one of the other inns, knowing another was close by.

----------​

Lavier had doubled back as the other two anthros had taken their leave, and soon darkness had fallen over Ferndale, a time of day in which the anthros thrived. The wolf guardsman watched the inn with scrutiny. Something had seemed off about those two, and he had to wonder if Bednia Academy allowed relations like the type they showed. That the feline was in heat was no question, and mate or not, Lavier aimed to have her. A chance like this came along once in a blue moon for the wolf, and with only a handful of anthros that even passed through Ferndale, and himself being the only one that made the place home... Zara was a prize to be plucked from the grasp of Amarok. That was for sure.

A smirk came to the face of the timber as he saw the white form of Amarok exit the Griffin's Eye and head over toward the Royal Flush. It was a gambling hall and inn, whereas the Griffin's Eye was a tavern. That was was going to bleed Amarok dry, and Lavier smiled to himself. As Amarok went in he moved toward the griffin's Eye and inside, heading to the bar to get a drink.

----------​

Entering the Royal Flush, Amarok gets a room and heads up to it, finding the accommodations a bit larger than those at the Griffin's Eye, a testament that those here catered to gamblers. Getting his things arranged he laid in the bed, determined to find sleep and let Zara have her space. He simpyl didn't need the aggravation at the moment. Perhaps she'd have been worse if she hadn't entered her heat, but the fact that she was still so moody even at her most affectionate made him pity whatever male she wound up with in the future. Poor bastard.

Good, because I didn’t even want to share a damn room with you anyway!” Zara hissed back as Amarok fumed off, his back facing her and not even daring to take another glance at the peeved off feline. Her blood boiled deep within her veins, and if it were possible steam would fume from her radar ears. She would twist her hands into balled up fists, crinkling her face in repugnance as she too would storm away from her room. “Who needs that damn wolf anyways? I can do this Trial all by myself, I don’t need a mutt to follow me around.” She grumbled to herself as she trotted down the stairs, each step pounding in irritation.

The tavern was lively and filled with people, the bar lit and in business. Laughter and jokes were heard amongst the crowd of folks, music drowning in the background to add more to the atmosphere. Zara was just about to walk out of the tavern and grab a breath of fresh air until a familiar wolf caught the corner of her eyes. Lavier. She did mention that if it seemed fitting she would meet him up at the bar. Why the hell not?

Inhaling a deep breath of air she would exhale it in attempt to cool her down from the fight she just had with her partner. She wanted no sign of any abnormalities though her body still trembled from the adrenaline rush of the bickering. The gray wolf was peculiar, she came to conclusion after their chats earlier, but there was something about him that made her want to approach him. Was it her heat that swayed her mind? Was it the yearning for attention? Maybe a hint of appreciation for once? Either way she made her way towards the bar, taking a seat in one of the high chairs right beside the timber wolf.

Hey there stranger, remember me?” Zara started off the conversation, grinning as if she just met up with an old fond friend. “I guess I lied when I said I probably wasn’t coming out tonight.” Turning her gaze towards the elven bartender she would raise her hand to place her order. “I would enjoy a Grasshopper, please.” And with a nod from the bartender he would begin to make her drink.

I don’t believe we got to chat much about ourselves besides our names. Mind telling me about yourself?” She would spark conversation, the bartender setting her drink down in front of her. With a firm nod she thanked him, slipping him the coins and a generous tip. Picking up the glass she would stir the drink, staring at her reflection in the alcoholic beverage. Amarok darted into her mind, his white fur and those honey eyes, along with the words he spat at her when they last talked. The images only caused stress and she would shake her head to clear her mind, bringing the glass to her lips to take a sip of the cold drink.

Maybe Lavier and this drink will get him out of her mind.

Lavier smelled her long before he saw her and she sat her shapely bottom in the seat next to him. A knowing smirk came across his features as he glanced over at her. "I passed Amarok on the way over here. I'm guessing you two had a fight?" he asked, nonchalant in his asking but his tone obviously curious. With a nod at the barkeep he'd ordered a breast of roasted turkey, the wild fowl making this valley their home and quite numerous. "You want something to eat? My treat." he told Zara with a smile.

Whether she ordered or not he nursed his drink as he waited on his food. The smell of wine was strong from his chalice and at her uestion he cocked his head. "Me? Not a whole lot to tell, truth be told. My mother was an herbalist here in Ferndale, my father a hunter. He was killed in the mountains. A hunting trip gone wrong really. My mother never really recovered from losing him, but she raised me as well as she could. I fell in with the guardsmen here when I got caught stealing. The Captain at the time decided to drum a bit of sense and discipline into me, and my mom was happy for the help. It's tough, being the only one of our kind here in town, but I like to think I help out."

Lavier took a drink of his wine and turned in his seat to regard Zara. "What about you? How'd you come to be at the Academy? You're obviously here for the Trials, and I'm surprised you're paired with a wolf. Especially that you're mated to one. Lucky wolf, really, and hard to believe you were able to drive him away during your heat." Lavier said, a little tease in his voice.

Shifting uneasily in her seat she gulped at the air pocket in her throat. Was it really that convenient of a time that he witnessed Amarok departing from the tavern? She couldn’t lie now that she was caught. “Unfortunately we had some disagreements so we thought it would be best to depart for the time being. I am not too sure how I feel to be honest.” She spoke in an unamused tone as she sipped on her cold drink. The buzz was starting to kick in, her chest feeling more warm than usual.

I appreciate your offer but I am good for now when it comes to eating. Thank you.” Her own heat began to grow, feeling the hotness seep out of her virgin cunt. The scent was invigorating, and she knew Lavier could pick up the scent just as well as any other anthro that would pass, but he was doing a decent job at acting as if it wasn’t there in front of Zara. “I am so sorry you had a rough time. I am happy that you overcame everything and started fresh. Your mother must be proud of you and I know you father is too.” Zara knows who it feels to have no one, but she spared him her story, not wanting to get too detailed. When she becomes drunk her emotions spill.

I’ve always crossed the Academy ever since I was young and I decided to audition and landed a spot right away. I was fortunate and I will forever be grateful.” Why did this wolf have to keep bringing up Amarok? She came here to forget about him just for the night, not to continuously talk about him. “We have been judged for being together at the Academy but we just bat an eye towards them. Their negativity isn’t needed. As for the heat, I honestly don’t know how he handled himself to well.” Another sip to swallow down the lies she just told.

I just want him to realize that he needs to use his brain from time to time. So damn stubborn.” The booze was starting to take their effects, her eyelids slightly beginning to drag down, her balance not as steady as she swayed from side to side. Zara was a small feline and it didn’t take much for her to get tipsy. The heat caused her to get extra sensitive and touchy, leaning her head against Lavier’s shoulder.

You feel nice and fuzzy, and that scent it delectable!” Her arms outstretched to hug him tightly, burying her nose into his tresses to emphasis on his scent, taking a big whiff of it. “You know, even though I don’t know you too well I want to thank you for being there.” She attempted to steady herself in order to get up from her seat, walking towards the restroom. “I have to go to the bathroom, make sure to watch my seat and drink, okay?” She flailed her hands up as if to command him, disappearing as she entered inside.

Lavier chuckled softly as the feline seemed a bit put out at having to separate from her wolf. The more he spoke to her the more he got the feeling they were putting on a show. Regardless of how irked she might be at her mate, with her in heat all he had to do was bury his cock into her and she'd come mewling for more. Felines were very affectionate when in estrus so the fact she'd let her male walk away made little sense.

"Suit yourself pussycat." he said good-naturedly as she declined food, but that didn't stop him from eating and Lavier would eat slowly, taking his time once the food came. There was no comment as she praised him for coming so far, not to be rude, though she might take it that way, but because he didn't take compliments well and what was he supposed to say?

Then she was hugging him, taking a deep inhale of his scent as she rubbed on him, and that seemed more like a feline in heat and Lavier reached around her to rub her back gently. "Any time kitten." he said, almost affectionately. He could tell the alcohol was getting to her and as she got up to excuse herself he made no attempt to hide the way his eyes raked down her form. His member was struggling to slip from its sheath beneath his clothing, and he gave her a wave as she departed. Once she was out of sight he surreptitiously poured a bit of liquid into her drink and then asked the bartender to top it off, and went back to eating. That would knock her ass out and Lavier already had some plans...

It wasn't long before the feline came back and Lavier gave her a nod. "I had the bartender top off your drink kitten." he said, and casually wrapped an arm about her shoulders as she sat. "You smell delicious." he said, not lying in the least.

It didn’t take long for Zara to do her business then retreat from the restroom, taking her seat back alongside Lavier. As he wrapped his arms around her petite shoulders an energetic purr reverberated in her throat, her body vibrating from the strong sounds of approval. “You’re too sweet. Thanks for topping me off.” Her fingers sprawled out to grip the glass, raising it up happily in cheers to the timber wolf, quickly chugging the drink down. Satisfying she exhaled once she had finished the drink, roughly setting the glass down on the countertop. “Wooooh. That was a strong one!” Skyler’s face twisted in disgust as the alcohol left a burning sensation down her gullet, but little did she know it was to do with something Lavier poured into her beverage.

The night didn’t end there just quite yet. For around thirty minutes or so Zara was still lively and talkative, mostly rambling about in her drunken slurs. The only reason why the wolf stayed tune for the kitten was to watch his prey become vulnerable.

Ugh.” The cat groaned as she brought her hands up to clasp her head, closing her eyelids tightly in a sign of discomfort and pain. “I have a splitting headache. I think I took much more than I could handle tonight.” Her head ached with each pound of her heart, occasionally wincing as it done so. “I thought you got headaches when you have hangovers, not this early.” Zara placed her hands on the countertop to steady herself, attempting to get up from her seat. She was successful, but as she attempted to walk towards the door her legs became like jelly, fumbling everywhere until her rear sat back down on her chair.

I need help getting up.” She turned over to Lavier, extending her hands out. “Do you mind?

The loud purring from the feline both in approval and a likely side effect of her estrus, made Lavier's balls ache. There was a comment on the tip of his tongue about topping her off in other ways, but he held his tongue and merely nodded. "It is my pleasure." he said, his deep baritone voice vibrating softly. He finished his meal and drank his ale while Zara chugged her drink. He knew it would not take too terribly long for the dug to take effect, and within a short while she made a comment about having too much.

"That's too bad. I was hoping to be better company for you." he said, almost sweetly and watched, bemused, as she got up and began to falter like a newborn calf, her legs buckling and dumping her on her pert round ass. That she asked for his help in getting up was quite fine by him, and Lavier stood, crouching to scoop her up into his arms. He was strong, like Amarok, and smelled very similar. The heat from her sex was palpable even through her clothing, and Lavier inhaled her scent deeply. Even as he assured her that all would be well, Zara lapsed into a dozing sort of slumber.

"Seems she's had a bit too much." he joked to the innkeeper and asked which room she was in. Once told he ascended the stairs and moved to her room, opening the door, locking it, then closing it from the outside, making it appear she was still in her room and locked in. Then it was a simple matter of using the exit at the end of the hall that went to the back alleyway, descending the stairs there and secreting away with his prize in his arms.

----------​

The safehouse was not far and Lavier soothed Zara if she ever started to come to, the drug running its course and not allowing a full conscious state. Snippets would likely be heard or seen as Lavier used cover of darkness and his natural stealth to move Zara. The safehouse was a small secure home, one that the city guard had seized at one time due to the criminal element within. It was unusual for such a thing to occur, but the place had been built for human trafficking, a pitstop on the way to get children and women dispersed throughout Prynh. As such, the place was well fortified and the basement quite expansive. Filled with cells and with tunnels that branched out underneath Ferndale.

Lavier hardly used the dank underground bunker though, and had strengthened one room, walling it in completely so that no natural light would filter in, and building a reinforced door, bound in iron. The room was filled with all manner of devices and Lavier had taken his time to prepare Zara. The clothing she wore was the first to go, her undergarments sticking slightly to her wet crotch, her pussy swollen and likely aching. The smell of her brought Lavier's cock virtually leaping out of its sheath and he took his time putting her in the stocks, her wrists and head confined in the locking mechanism, her body bent at the waist, exposing her ass and cunt. It was the ring gag that put the final piece into place, secured behind her head with a sturdy leather strap, the metal ring forcing her mouth open, her teeth unable to bite down.

Once secured Lavier moved behind her, observing her swollen and puffy labia for a moment before he could no longer help himself and buried his nose in her ass and cunt.

Everything started to grow out-of-focus, Zara’s consciousness weaving in and out. Why was the alcohol making her act this way? It never happened before. Her thought process wasn’t all there, but she was somewhat aware of what was going on. She was almost limp as Lavier gently picked her up and began to walk towards the tavern.

Blank. She blacked out briefly before her eyes opened again. They were at her bedroom door, but she wouldn’t be securely tucked into bed. Blank. Now they’re walking outside. But weren’t they just at the tavern? Zara blinked but it was hard to even keep them open long enough, falling off into another steady slumber. “Wake up!” Her own voice echoed inside of her head. Everything was spinning, as if she was on a roller coaster that wouldn’t stop. Gravity felt way heavier than what she remembered. Was she under water? “Something isn’t right!” She boomed again in her head, images of her running away displayed in her closed eyelids. What was going on? She didn’t know, but the aura felt different, strange to say the least.

The temperature was cooler now. She tried so hard to open her eyelids, only keeping them slightly opened for a few seconds. Carefully she noted that this place was cold and secluded, locked away and unfamiliar. Lavier’s scent lingered strongly as he continued to carry her, and just for a moment she realized that she was being taken away. She was a prisoner in her own body. Vulnerable to anyone and anything. Darkness succumbed once more.

Zara started to tremor, the coldness compelling her to open her eyes as her hairs stood erect to try and warm herself up. No weight hung on her body. Was she naked? She hated being so confused and unware, asking herself millions of questions once she swayed into awareness. But wait, Lavier wasn’t holding her up anymore, but something tight was? “Why can’t I move?” Her thoughts whispered as she tried. She was too weak regardless, but something was restraining her. Why was her mouth hung open and why couldn't she close it? Something weird was placed inside and she couldn't spit it out.

Mmmppphh….” Almost lazily she muffled out the cry as the wolf’s muzzle plummeted against her ass and swollen cunt, but was the cry pleasure, pain, or dismay? Not even did she know what it was. “Get out!” She screamed deep inside of her mind, but it was useless. She couldn’t move, let alone keep her eyes open long enough to realize what was happening. Panic started to set in, but sleep soon gripped her worries, forcing the feline to doze off and lay limp for Lavier’s pleasures.

The muffled strangled cries of the feline were exactly what Lavier wanted to hear, and the wolf licked at her swollen labia briefly. It had been a long time since he'd tasted anthro pussy and there were only a few whores in the Red Light District that would appease a wolf like him. With an aching cock he slipped out of his pants and the glistening red member bounced free, exposed from its sheath and already dripping. Walking around the unconscious form of the cat he reached over to a particular rack and pulled a device from it. The long cylindrical shaft slid easily into her tight pussy and Lavier secured it in place with a clasp, the leather strap keeping it snug. After that he secured her ankles with a spreader bar, and her juices dripped down her thighs from her now stretched pussy, and Lavier bent, releaizing that she bled slightly from her most sacred of orifices. That brought a smile and moving to the front of the stocks, which brought Zara's mouth down, as it should be, Lavier slipped the thick turgid head of his cock past the metal ring and into her mouth. It wasn't a true suck, since her lips could not grasp his cock and wrap around it, but the soft wet sounds as he pressed to the back of her throat was more than he could take. The smell of her cunt, her upraised ass, and the way his cock slid into her mouth.... With a deep grunt Lavier pulled out, painting her face with cum, decorating her pristine visage with thick strings of viscous white fluid that matted her fur and plastered her eyes shut, dripping off her chin.

With a sound of satisfaction he left her be for the moment. Leaving the room he shut the door and locked it, knowing she was secure. The timber then went to grab some sleep.

----------​

Amarok was not happy. The snippy and haughty feline was getting to be too much. Hot and cold, friendly and then a raging bitch. He couldn't get a bead on her and her moods seemed as mercurial as water. Sleep finally claimed him, but it was not fitting, and Amarok was up as the morning sun peeked over the horizon. As soon as he heard the innkeeper downstairs and the cooks making breakfast, he descended. Thinking that Zara would also be up early, he ate a big breakfast, taking his time, and hoping that maybe some food would soothe the riled puss.

Once he was done he strode down the street to the other inn, where Zara was staying, and politely inquired about her. Informed that she'd not yet come down for breakfast, but that she'd gotten a bit drunk, Amarok was also told that the timberwolf guard, Lavier, had taken her to her room. In fact, he'd not come back down either. Amarok's heart froze in his chest. Despite his ire at her behavior, he'd not thought that ina million years Zara would deign to take a wolf to bed. Unless it was him of course. He'd thought they'd made a connection out on the road but evidently he was mistaken and she'd decided to perhaps take another during her heat.

Thanking the innkeeper, and quite upset, Amarok left and went to seek out Hagen on his own. They had a job to do, and if Zara had decided to appease her estrus, then Amarok knew that she likely wouldn't be around. At least not today. He could check on her in the evening.

----------​

The morning had broken, and Lavier went to check on his love-prisoner, opening the door and lighting the torches in the sconces on the walls, light dancing and shadows flickering across the walls and floor and ceiling. "Wakey wakey, little pussy." he said, his tone teasing. She was as he'd left her, though now drool spilled from her mouth and down her chin, the short fur of her face matted and dried with his cum, and the same between her legs, her drooling cunt still stuffed with the fake cock, the belt holding it inside of her.

"And how are we feeling this morning, pussy?" he asked, leaning on the doorframe.

Leisurely the gray beast lapped at the juices that ran from her heated pink lips, Zara fumbling around in response to the stimulus. Never before had she received cunnalingus let alone any sexual acts from another male. She was sluggish to react, though, convulsion sensitively under his jagged tongue movements. But then those actions ceased and the pussycat fell limp once more. Drool poured out from her gaped maw, the saliva motioning down her chin to dribble off, spattering against her unadorned bosoms. Zara was somewhat aware of what was happening around her, but like a goldfish she instantly forgot where she was and what was happening.

Rustling movement rebounded against the cold cemented walls, her ears twitching to try and locate where it was coming from. Inhumanly a foreign object collided through her intact hymen, tearing it at the seams as the strong aroma of iron flooded the room. This definitely caused an abrupt jolt to come from her, crying out in agony as her cunt was beginning to be violated. Her legs kicked like a mule but her attempts were failed due to the constraints. A tinge of pleasure however left her clitoris tingling in satisfaction, her heat obtaining what it yearned for since the very beginning. “Mmmm…Mmph!!!” Zara’s nonstop shrieks leaked out, only briefly, until her body grew beat and halted all actions. Profoundly her chest initiated harsh wheezes, exhausted from exerting everything she had in the state she was in. Luckily for her the dildo stayed in place, unmoving and giving her time to adjust to the entity, her void now filled with the treasures her body instinctively wanted.

The rim of her mouth felt the attacking cock enter inside, her eyes forced shut as she tried so hard to open them. It found its way into the crevice of the back of her throat, causing a gurgling-gagging sound to emit from it, not knowing how to act to the different item inside. Zara struggled to seal her mouth, the gag stopping any means of attack on his cock. Each time he hilted inside she would continue to make those same sounds, excessive amounts of drool pouring down to leave a pool on the floor. Finally he retreated only to fire his load atop of her beautiful face, marking his territory with his seed as he groaned in pure utter ecstasy. Zara panted, her head rolling from side to side like a caged animal in distress.

It wasn’t long until he departed, and she would soon grow unconscious as her body was physically and emotionally drained, slumping over and dangling – the drug still grasping ahold of her with a strong grip.

58b070c7970b3ba072af408be4b28286-d6nig2l.gif

Lavier’s confrontations awoken her from her inactivity, eyes unevenly opening one at a time. The drug had worn off somewhat but the lethargy still loitered. She felt dirty and violated, noticing her fur knotted and smelling of cum, her cunny filled and caused her muscles to spasm. The ongoing pouring of drool persisted, Zara growing dehydrated from losing it excessively.

Ghee mehh ouhh eh hhrr” (Get me out of here) She tried to voice out with her restraints in her mouth, wiggling around in attempt to unchain herself from her bounds. It was useless to waste all of her power in something she could not change, ending her struggles as she tried to keep her pupils on the man. Her eyelids tried to conceal those striking blue irises but she held up a fight to remain conscious.

Amarok made his way to the home that Lavier had pointed out to them, and was happy to see movement inside. It meant that at least hagen was awake, and so the wolf went and knocked on the door. There was the sound of footsteps and a bump, something hitting the floor and shattering, a feminine curse, and then the door opened. Standing there ws a rather beautiful elven female, a pair of spectacles balanced on her face, her eyes looking up at Amarok before she gave a sweet smile.

"How may I help you?" she asked, her voice as sweet as her face.

"I'm sorry to bother you so early ma'am, but I am here from Bednia Academy." Amarok said.

At his words the elven woman looked around and raised one well shaped brow. "Oh? Those on Trial always come in at least pairs, sometimes trios. Where's yours?" she asked, once more smiling sweetly.

Amarok sighed and looked a bit sheepish. "Holed up in her room, I think. She's, ah... she's went into heat."

"Oh?... OH!" the she-elf intoned, a deep blush coming to her cheeks. "I see. Well, I don't talk to anyone from the Academy unless all parties are here." she said, her voice like honey.

"Wait, you're Hagen?" Amarok said, having expected an old man, even from what Lavier had said.

"Of course, silly. I'm older than I look, and it keeps people on their toes. I'm glamered when I go out, so right now you're talking with 'Milly', his assistant." she said with a giggle and a wink. "You manage to get your partner and then come back, ok?" she said.

Amarok sighed and nodded, turning away and hearing her say goodbye before the door latched shut. Walking back across the town the wolf felt eyes on him, most of the people here being familiar with lavier, but this new wolf was a mystery. Going back to the inn where Zara was staying he nodded to the innkeeper and told them he was going up to see her.

"She's your mate, no need to ask me." the woman said.

Making his way up the stairs Amarok got to her room and tried the handle. Locked. Knocking softly he said, "You in there Zara? It's Amarok. We need to get moving. Hagen won't talk to me unless you're with me." he said. Knocking a couple more times and getting no answer he went back downstairs. Explaining to the innkeeper they soon were both going to her room, the innkeeper knocking and informing Zara they were coming in. Using her master key the door to the room was opened.

It was empty.

"Shit!" Amarok cursed, and walked in, looking around. The bed was cold, likely not even slept in, and yet Zara's things were in the room. The window was closed, and though it would be large enough for her to squeeze through... why? It didn't make any sense. "Tell me again what you saw last night." he asked.

The innkeeper once more told what she had seen, about Lavier and Zara, and how he'd carried her up to her room. And as she spoke Amarok pictured it in his head. Obviously a lot of assumptions had been made, and why wouldn't they have been? It was obvious to Amarok that zara had not come back to this room, and since lavier had been seen with her last, her drunken form in his arms, that meant that the timberwolf had made off with her. Which did not sit well with Amarok at all.

----------​

Lavier smiled at the sight of the feline, her face matted with dried cum, drool hanging off her chin and splattering onto her tight high breasts. That she tried to speak was adorable but for nothing, though he was willing to hear what she had to say. Moving to her the wolf made one minor adjustment, grabbing her tail in an iron grip and moving it, a device pinning it up and out of the way to bare both her nether holes for him to see. The belt was still in place, the fake cock inside of her virgin cunt - which he planned on taking his time with. Only after giving her ass a hard slap did Lavier remove the gag so she could speak. Her jaw would likely be sore, and he did need her to eat, or at least drink something to stay alive.

"You had something to say?" he asked, moving back to unfasten the belt and pull out the smooth wooden cock, smeared with her juices and a bit of blood. "Interesting. You're a virgin." he mused and brought the device around so she could see it herself.

Zara grunted at the hard slap Lavier brought to her perky ass, her hair stranding erect in a fight-or-flight response mechanism. Instantly she would lick her chapped lips once the gag had been removed, moving her jaw from side-to-side to loosen up the lockjaw she felt. Her eyes followed his movement, peering at him with pure and utter disgust written all over her facial features. How can this man take pride for what he is doing?

Zara let out a deep exhale of respite as the faux prick left her cunt, the muscles contracting in spasms temporarily before closing, pushing out the juices intertwined with blood in a heterogeneous mixture. Her eyes observed the environment around her, taking note that this place was obviously hidden in a well secluded area. The walls were thick to ensure no sound could travel out and not even a window to allow the sun’s rays to coat the room with light. He knew what he was doing and it was almost written that he had done this before with other prey. How else would he know of a place like this?

Get me out of here.” She replied as she peered at the faux cock right in front of her, acting oblivious to the facts before her. “I don’t have to answer to you.” Her words were coated in acid, spitting them at him in rage. Amarok crossed her mind, disappointment seeping inside her core as he tried to prevent the inevitable. He had warned her about something like this happening and all she did was swat the warnings away as if it were an annoying fly buzzing inside of her ear. Silently she apologized to him, sickened by the fact that their argument would be the last words she had spoken to him. He deserved so much better from her as a partner, perhaps even a potential lover. She had let him down and now it was time to pay up for the consequences.

There was no way she would get out alive. She knew it. Why would he allow her to be set free after all of this? Only so she could spread the horrors or even slay him? Only time would tell, but she wouldn’t be defeated just yet.

No.

Not without a fight.

It didn't even take an inspection of the room for Amarok to determine that Zara had not been there all night. The smell of her woukd have lingered, and it was faint, almost nonexistent. That meant that she'd never been to this room at all, and the last thing anyone had seen was Lavier carrying her away. Thinking quickly Amarok wondered if it would even be worth his time to seek the timberwolf out at any of the guard barracks. If he had to guess then he had to imagine that Lavier had taken some time off. Still, he would be remiss in his duties if he didn't at least check.

Heading out of the inn he gave a nod to the innkeeper and thanked her for her help. She had been as shocked as he had about seeing nobody in the room, but it wasn't her job to be the keeper of her patrons. Amarok found the closest guardhouse and inquired about his fellow wolf, and as he had suspected he was told that Lavier had taken a few days off. The Captain didn't know why. Thanking the man for his time, Amarok left, deep in thought about what might have been done to his partner, and he found not only his worry, but his rage, growing.

-----------​

Lavier merely smiled. Without another word he brought a set of shackles for her feet and cuffs for her wrists, securing her solifly before lifting the stocks. "And before you try to do anything to me, just remember, you'll just stay here and starve to death slowly." he said, knowing that she likely couldn't beat him in a straight up fight regardless, but wanting to remind her of just where she was. "You want to eat, right?" he asked, and gestured to the small stand by the door, where a plate of food and a large glass of water awaited. "If so, then you'll behave." he told her.

Unless she did something to stop him, Lavier went and got the plate and the water and came back to where Zara was at, now able to at least take a seat and work the kinks out of her muscles, thogh she was still quite naked. "You know, when I took you I had no idea you were a virgin. I'll be taking my time in breaking you in." Lavier told her, and smiled. "Tell me, how did your pussy feel with something finally filling it up? Admit it, you liked it." he said with a sneer.

Albeit Zara was more than keen to educate this Lavier character just who she was, but inanity was not her specialty. Those blue irises narrowed as she followed his footsteps with her eyes, studying her antagonist to comprehend the way he moves, how his muscles tense whilst getting to know him physically – sizing him up per say. Her head rolled from side-to-side, the bones underneath her flesh popping as her muscles loosened up from their stiffness. Being confined for such a long period of time in the same position was exhausting and damaging to one’s body.

Disregarding his sneers she batted her eyes away in the distance, tapping an impatient foot as she fought with herself. Should she be a rebel and deny the food? What was the point if her fate would remain the same, food or not? Her mouth salivated what was left of her bodily fluids as the aroma of food lingered into her flared nostrils, lips parched and begging for a single droplet of water. She wanted to put up a fight, but her instinctive needs were more important than her stubbornness.

It took some time to lift herself up from her confines, her body contorting in different directions to stretch out the knots and kinks. A sigh of fulfillment evaporated into the air, feeling somewhat more at ease regardless of the predicament. Zara put on a show for Lavier, giving him the cold shoulder – acting as if it were only herself in the room. The glass of water had droplets of moisture rolling down the sides, ice shifting as it melted in the glass. Eagerly, yet gracefully, she parted her cracked lips to embrace the icy gush of water to cascade down her awaiting gullet. Once the satisfying chill settled on her wet tongue she chugged the rest of it wholeheartedly, her throat bobbing up and down as forceful gulps hurriedly pushed the liquid down.

The pile of roast and assorted vegetables remained, but eating would be more difficult than swallowing down liquid. Her throat felt numb, still in a sedative state and pushing down the bites of meat would become a struggle. Besides, getting liquids down would suffice for the time being.

Zara’s knees wobbled to and fro, wasting up all of the potential she had to stand until they buckled inwards and her rear fell to the ground, her body trembling in a sign of weakness. Still, she paid no mind to the timber wolf, her emotionless gaze stayed steady on the ground.

Now that he had inquired about Lavier, Amarok was truly at a bit of a loss. He was an outsider in this tonw, and didn't know his way around at all. Asking any more about the other wolf would draw suspicion, and if he had left the town then Amarok had just watched his one and only lead evaporate. Thinking quickly he headed to the only other person he had spoken with in Ferndale; Hagen.

Knocking on the door the comely she-elf answered, a bit surprised to see Amarok so soon. "I'm really sorry to bother you again Hagen, but this visit really doesn't have to do with the Trial. I need to talk to you, do you have a moment?" he asked, the concern in his tone obvious.

"Of course, come in." she said, knowing that now was not the time to turn the wolf away. Backing away from the door as she opened it, Amarok slipped into the cozy home.

----------​

Lavier watched the feline intensely, noting how she moved, graceful even in these less than ideal circumstances. "You're so fucking gorgeous. You could make a lot of money doing something other than trying to make Magister, though I suppose you're drawn to the power, aren't you? You like being in control, don't you?" he asked, a smirk on his face. "How does it feel to have that control wrested from you though? Feels pretty good, right? To be at the mercy of a male? Soon enough you'll be a willing cockslave, and beg for me to fuck you." Lavier said, his voice dripping with confidence.

----------​

"I went to seek my partner for the Trial and she was not in her room. In fact, the innkeeper told me that she had become drunk, and was carried to her room by one of the guardsmen. The problem is that, from everything I can tell, she was never in her room at all." he said.

Hagen seemed to think a moment and then asked softly, "Did the guard who was last seen with her happen to be Lavier?"

Amarok nodded. "Yeah, that's the one. I even went to the barracks to ask about him and was told by his C.O. that he'd taken a few days off. The man didn't know why."

Hagen sat in a chair and closed her eyes, rubbing her temple in small circles. Finally she opened her eyes. "I think your friend might be in real trouble. Something like this has happened before, though not with any students from Bednia. A young human female went missing and her body was found a week later by one of the farmers in a field outside of town. Marks on her wrists and ankles, definite signs of rape. The last person she'd been seen with was Lavier. An investigation was done, supposedly, but nobody was ever caught even though her death was an obvious murder."

----------​

Lavier moved toward Zara and bent to pick up the glass. "I'll go get you some more water. Don't want you passing out or dying from dehydration." he said, and left the room. He was gone for a minute or two and finally came back, the glass full of water, ice making condensation on the outside of the glass once more. Lavier set it down on the floor, some feet away from Zara. "I'll just leave that right there. If you want it, all you have to do is ask." he said, crouching down and watching her.

Zara’s radar ears twitched in reaction to his noisy prattle, albeit she paid no mind to his bantering. She continued to lay on her rear, her form swaying from side-to-side as her muscles grew weak. It felt better though, to at least have some fluid down into her when she had lost all of it from excessive salivating. Lavier’s image spilled like paint on a canvas to her, noticing just how cocky this motherfucker truthfully was.

You know, you talk too much. How about shutting the fuck up and getting this over with, hm?” She had enough of him acting as if nothing was wrong with his actions. How could he talk to his prisoner so nonchalantly? What a sick sadistic fuck, she had thought to herself as her head shook in impatience. “It’s not like I’m going to be alive when I get out of here, so what’s the point in making sure I am well and hydrated?” Well, it was true what she was inquiring. It didn’t matter if her fate would be inevitable.

And if you appreciate my magnificence so much then embrace it while it’s still thriving.” He was close, very close to her as she sat there. It didn’t bother her in an uncomfortable way but it did caused her rage to broil inside of her veins. The water looked more appealing now that she recognized the taste of it, licking her lips as she gripped the cold glass. Tilting it upwards, she began to pour half of it on her body, sensing the water trickle into her fur to dampen it, cooling her to a certain extent. The glass clanked with her teeth as she swigged the rest of it, promptly feeling another rush of drowsiness wash over her like the night before. It was weaker since she poured some on her body, but it was strong enough to make her tip over on her side.

I know I can’t escape alive, but do me this favor; give Amarok my necklace that you removed from me. It was my mothers. She found the crystal in a rare old oak tree. The crystal is known as Zara, and that is how my name was given..." She didn't know why she was telling him this, but she still continued, "I want him to remember me with it since I won’t be coming back. That’s all I ask. I’m not even asking for my freedom.” Her eyes began to swell as tears filled the colorful orbs, dripping down to her cheek and falling on the cold hard floor.

Zara always tried to put on a show, placing a brick barrier between her and the people around her. She didn’t want anyone to know the real her, the sensitive side that she desperately tried to cover up. No one ever entered inside of her life far enough to understand, and let alone, she didn’t want anyone to. But Amarok was one lucky individual who was able to see somewhat of her true self. He taught her how to love, to a certain extent, by showering her with friendship and the affection that comes along with it. Forever she will be grateful for that and what he had done for her. She wished she could apologize to him, however, taking back everything she said and wishing things could have been different. If only her stubbornness didn’t get in the way, then the two probably would have kindled something by now. Now those thoughts were just fables that played in her head to make her feel more sorry about herself.

If only she could reverse the clocks time and take what once was hers.

Back
Top Bottom