Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Heart of the World -[Haru::Ironic]-

Hagen continued right where she'd left off. "I can definitely help you find your friend. I have a bit of clairvoyance and I assume your friend has some possessions I could use? Divination is not beyond my scope. The prior female was homeless and though well-known on the streets, there was nothing anyone could do. She had no kin, and no possessions to speak of. Luckily your friend is different."

With an eager nod Amarok said, "Her things are still in her room! I can get you anything you might need!" he said.

Hagen smiled. "Bring me something of great importance to her. I will see what I can do." she said.

Without another word Amarok was gone, heading back to the inn to see what he could get of Zara's that Hagen could use.

----------​

Lavier tilted his head to the side as he observed her for a moment. "You're right. You're not going to make it out of here alive, but since the necklace means so much to you, and you want me to give it to your "mate".." Lavier said, his fingers making motions in the air, "I think I might just keep it as a souvenir." he said with a sneer. He knew the necklace she was talking about, and the fact that it was from her mother sent a chill along his spine.

"I need to make sure you're hydrated because, well, did you feel how much your pussy leaked? I think you've been the most wet out of any female I've seen, but then, you're in your heat and an anthro. Human girls suffer no such things. I was almost ashamed for you. That such things being done to you brought such a reaction. You'd make a wonderful whore." Lavier teased and prodded.

As Zara fell over on her side, her cheek pressed to the cold hard floor, Lavier came over to her, lifting her up by the hair of her half-unconscious form. "Let's see if we can do this without the gag this time." Lavier stated and slid the tip of his cock along the seam of her lips before invading her mouth...

----------​

The innkeeper had given Amarok free reign of the room, and the wolf had grabbed the items that he knew Zara was the most fond of, and one of her most personal. Her bow and arrows, the quiver slung over his shoulder, and a hairbrush filled with strands of her fur. Trying not to run and make a spectacle of himself, Amarok made haste back to Hagen's house, where he presented the elf with the items.

"These will do very well." Hagen said and then patted his arm. "If she still lives I should at least get an idea where she is. If I get nothing..." she trailed off, her meaning obvious. That would mean that Zara was already dead. Amarok felt his heart sink, for though they had their differences, Zara was becoming quite dear to him. Of course he had to wonder how much was Zara and how muc he was influenced by her heat, but he liked to think that he rather liked her for who she was. And her him.

Leaving Hagen alone to do her work, Amarok paced in a tight circle in her front room, the elf having closed her shop for the day as she worked her magic. Amarok was not sure how long it would take, but she had told him that the further away she was then the longer the ritual would last.

Zara glowered heatedly, her lips flaring and teeth showing in aversion towards his comment concerning her necklace. A cold blooded mammal. “Too bad a wonderful whore like me won’t last much longer.” She spat her words at him, her mouth a gun and her words bullets. However, they did not affect him whatsoever, only causing the feline to frown. Would she even get to strike a nerve on the mangy mutt?

Pain shot through her spine, blenching in suffering to his barbaric grip to her tresses. Her body tried to slam back down but he held her there steadily, positioning the lower half of his torso directly in her face. The swelled prick danced on her lips like lip gloss, coaxing them to open and grant access of entry. She tightened her lips together, attempting to seal the entrance away from him. He was persistent, though, pushing through the threatening barriers of her mouth and conquering it.

Her body wriggled around in protest, trying to move her head from side-to-side to shake his cock out from her mouth, but he held onto her head securely, guaranteeing she was well put in order to abuse that fucking hole. Regardless of her weakened state she tried to do what she could to remove the dick from her mouth. Listlessly her mouth unbolted up temporarily before fleeting downward in a jaw-lock grip on his flesh. It wasn’t as powerful of a bite as she had intended but it would be enough for him to retreat from the cave of her mouth.

Do you honestly think I would be so willing to suck your cock for you? Dumb fucker.” She spoke with a cherry smile once he recoiled away, getting in a good giggle at causing her foe harm.

Lavier merely smiled. "You'll last longer than you think, whore." he said, his tone deadly serious, and though she had caused him a bit of pain, that was to be expected. "You'll willingly suck my cock before all is said and done. Beg for me to ravage your pussy and probably your ass too. Dumb fucking bitch. We haven't even begun to get started." the wolf said, and grabbed Zara's head, her wrists and ankles still restrained as he brought a knee up into her face, a distinct crunch from her nose just before blood spurted from it, and then he drew his hand back, slamming a fist into her temple, her head bouncing off the floor. That, coupled with the dose of the drug he'd given her sending her plummeting back into unconsciousness. The ring gag was put back into place, but Lavier was sure she'd sleep for awhile. Gathering the remaining food and the water, he started to leave. He paused and with a sadistic smile he left the water glass just out of reach of how far she could get in her chains. He'd let her stew for a few days before he came back down.

----------​

The ritual casting that Hagen performed did not take long, and she called for Amarok as something came to her. "She's close, definitely still in Ferndale. There's a smell of earth, darkness, cold. A basement perhaps? No windows, no sunlight. Timber and mortar." Hagen said. She shook her head. "I can't pinpoint her, but you'll be looking for a place that has no windows at all, or has then boarded up. Fortified most likely. So it won't look like a normal house. That should help. There's one section of town that a place like that would fit. Night's Alley. You might not want to go snooping about there during the day though. The guards keep a pretty close eye on that section of town, a lot of drug use there - which isn't illegal in and of itself, but they did find a sex trafficking operation there."

Amarok nodded. "I see. Since the guards know of this place and keep an eye on it, then I have to wonder if they know what Lavier is doing." he mused.

Hagen shook her head. "I doubt it. I mean, for the most part the guards are good men. I think Lavier is an opportunist and the fact that your friend is in heat..." Hagen shrugged.

"It doesn't matter. That's no excuse to take her like that. He's not much of a wolf if he cannot control himself." Amarok said.

----------​

The day dragged on and as evening approached, Amarok prepared himself to go and look for Zara. Sword and gauntlet on his person he moved through the streets just after dusk, avoiding the random patrols of guards. Which really were not so random. The keen sense of smell and his superior vision at night helped him immensely and the fact that Zara was in heat gave certain clues. Amarok took to the roofs, using them to traverse the streets more easily and also give him a better vantage point. The wolf had narrowed it down to just a couple of buildings, closely clustered together, and he found a place to keep an eye on both of them.

Luck was with him as he flattened himself to the roof as Lavier came around a corner, sticking to the shadows. The timberwolf was hard to see, but the glow of his eyes gave him away. Looking around it was easy to see that Lavier was also avoiding the guards, though by now most patrols had moved back to the more proper areas of the town. Slipping into one of the two buildings that Amarok had narrowed things down to, the arctic wolf smiled to himself and waited until Lavier was inside before stealthily lowering himself to the street. The building sat silent and foreboding, a dark blot on the face of Ferndale. Trying the door Amarok was a little surprised to find it unlocked. Opening the door a crack he found the hinges to be well-oiled and silent and Amarok slipped inside.

The pungent odor of Zara's sex hung in the air, and his eyes were just adjusting to the light when a bright flare momentarily caught him off guard. "I was wondering when you might eb joining us." Lavier's voice said from the darkness, though the candle he'd lit sputtered to life to cast the room in long shadows as the timberwolf regarded his newest guest. "I'm actually rather impressed you found us this soon. Zara and I had a bit of fun this afternoon, and I have to say... she's rather feisty."

"You fucking bastard. I know zara would never want you. You raped her." Amarok growled, legs tensed.

"Ah, ah, ah... temper temper." Lavier said, a heavy crossbow leveled at Amarok. "We can talk about this like men. Rather, like wolves. Men are so weak. Wolves, well, we take what we want. We don't ask, we don't barter. We take. We're hunters. Predators. Top of the food chain my friend, and we should fucking act like it."

Amarok's eyes had settled momentarily on the heavy crossbow, the bolt tipped with three razor-sharp blades. Powerful enough to pierce through him entirely, ripping out his guts on the way through. Lavier's words brought a feral grin. "You're right. We do take what we want. You've hurt my friend, and right now I want you dead." Amarok said, and lunged, bolting to the side. The sound of the crossbow firing seemed impossibly loud, and Amarok spun, the bolt catching him in the shoulder and spinning him further. Lightning arced along the gauntlet Amarok wore as he conjured his magic, and then the air was forced out of him as Lavier leapt at him.

Then the fight was on. Primitive and feral, as both wolves forgot the ways of men and regressed to their most base of instincts. Snapping and snarling, jaws slavering and claws slashing. They hit the wall behind them with tremendous impact, the wall shuddering and dust dislodged from the ceiling. The bolt in his shoulder snapped off, and Amarok didn't even seem to notice as powerful jaws clamped down on Lavier's arm, dark blood welling into his mouth, a taste so sweet it was like honey. Lavier howled his pain and rage and jaws snapped close to Amarok's throat as the big timberwolf forced them in another direction, their combined mass slamming into a doorway and spilling them down a flight of stairs.

The smell of Zara was stronger here, suffusing the area, but Amarok didn't seem to notice much as the tumble sent the two wolves apart, the both of them landing at the bottom of the stairs and now in sight of Zara. Chained as she was to the floor, she was unable to break free, and the gag prevented her from crying out. The two wolves circled one another, no longer as civilized beings, but crouched over, hunched and almost on all fours as hair bristled. Amarok's teeth were pink from the bite he'd delivered, fur around his neck matted with blood, and Lavier's claws left bloody prints on the floor, four deep gashes along Amarok's side as testament to Lavier's return blow.

Then they were at each other again, each rearing up on hind legs as forearms swiped at one another, jaws, seeking purchase, a mass of snarling fur and wild mayhem. Lavier landed the first bite in the exchange, jaws closing on Amarok's shoulder, tightening, and Amarok's snarls turning painful, though a yip of surprise from lavier as the splintered end of the broken crossbow bolt stabbed the inside of his mouth, forcing a release. Amarok pressed, grabbing Lavier's ankle, twisting it, a satisfying sound of snapping bone and the howl of pain from the timberwolf, though Amarok spun, Lavier crashing headlong into the nearby wall. Amarok was on him in an instant, raining blows down on the other wolf with prodigious strength, driven by rage, and claws splattering blood along the wall before Amarok's jaws clamped around Lavier's throat.

The timberwolf wheezed as his airpipe was constricted, flailing wildly with his arms, claws digging into Amarok's flesh, the white fur scarlet though Amarok did not relent, his great shaggy head whipping back and forth. The muscles in Lavier's neck prevented it from breaking, and yet his wheezes turned to gasps and then he gurgled, Amarok placing massive paws on his shoulders and wrenching back, ripping out the throat of the timberwolf. Crimson blood sprayed over the wall, and dripped from Amarok's jaws, and he let Lavier's body fall bonelessly to the floor.

The strength that Lavier had on her head was splitting. It seemed as if he was trying to lift her up from the ground that she was bolted to, feeling her limbs ache in protest to his assault. “Get your hands off of me!” She bellowed out, her neck tensing up and veins bulging outward in anger combined with the force of his grip. It wasn’t expect from her that his knee would rear-end her treasurable face. The crunch of cartilage and bone rang throughout in her head, the urgency of plasma percolating out her widening nostrils. The blood trickled down into the back of her throat, tasting of iron as the thicker than water liquid continued its downward pour. Zara was too weak to even let out an agonizing groan, taking all of the blows that he offered to give as punishment.

One final strike to her temple ended her consciousness, the unforgiving landing not making the circumstances of her concussion any better. Her world turned dark, slowly seeping her entire eye until vision ceased. Sound was the last to go, hearing the pitter-patter of his steel shoes walk out of hearing range, the door slamming shut until nothing but silence was left to hear. The plasma sustained its flow, creating a pool of liquid around her head, damping her once elegant tawny pelage with maroon. All she could do now was lay there unresponsive, hoping that her misery would end before her life did.

The rustling of the two feral wolves caused Zara’s eyelids to lazily open, the shadows of their forms rustling around in collision being displayed on the cemented walls the encased them. The snarls and growls were powerful, vibrating against her body as they grew in volume. Amarok was hurt, his wail ringing in her ears as she listened to the commotion continue. She couldn’t help, she was far too weak and her mindset wasn’t there as the drug and her concussion grasped her senses.

Her fingers wiggled about, trying so hard to cast a spell on the wolf t benefit him, the tiniest of green glows emanating from the tips of her phalanges, but the spark sputtered before it died. It wasn’t even enough to heal an ant on the floor. She tried to say his name, but her lips mouthed the words, no sound resonating from her vocal cords.

She blanked out unexpectedly, her ears picking up gurgling and gasping, but who was it? It sounded like Amarok, but it was hard to paint a picture of the face. Her heart ran throughout her chest, unknowing who would be victorious. Zara tried to open her eyes, using everything she had in strength to see what was happening and who was emitting those deafening last gasps of air before one’s life slips into eternal rest. The body slammed on the floor, ancient dust filling her dried-up-plasma-covered nose, Amarok and Lavier’s scent combing together. Her mind finally slipped into the dark abyss, unaware if Amarok was her savior in her damsel in distress story.

Lavier's lifeblood pooled beneath him in a spreading stain of crimson, and Amarok spit out the gristled flesh from his mouth. As adrenaline slowly seeped out of his system and his heartrate subsided, the pain and soreness of the wounds upon his person became more clear. His shoulder burned, as did his sides, and he was covered in drying blood. Slowly he picked himself up and approached Zara, bending to scoop her up in his arms, which still had strength enough to carry her with little effort. "I'll get you to safety Zara." he told her in a hoarse whisper and would stagger with her upstairs and out of the fortified building, closing the door behind him. Amarok, even in his injured state, knew what he was doing, and he covered his tracks spledidly, once more taking to the rooftops as he slowly made his way back to Hagen's. He had to stop now and then to rest, blood oozing from a multitude of wounds. inally though, he made it to Hagen's, standing with Zara cradled in his arms, and he managed to scratch at the door like a dog wanting in from the rain. It wasn't long before Hagen answered, her eyes wide as she gasped at the sight of him, and showed him to a spare room, where Amarok placed Zara in the bed, curling up on the floor to fall unconscious.

Hagen immediately paced around the room in search of healing potions and medical utensils to help the duo in desperate need. Despite her rapid pacing it would appear as if she had done this numerous times, a straight expression keeping hold on her face. Reaching up on a shelf filled with miscellaneous potions Hagen would grab a rich deep purple with what seemed to be glitter spilled inside of the sealed glass flask. There was nothing written on the outside of the glass, the elf automatically knowing what she had grabbed. A box filled with medical equipment was snatched from the shelf afterwards.

Her attention would be spent on Amarok for the time being as Zara laid unconscious in bed still, the artic wolf in a much more roughened shape than the feline. Crouching down on her kneed she hovered over Amarok, her hands gentle as they danced over the infused bolt in his flesh. Hagen was not advanced in healing but she knew a few tricks, combining old techniques with new ones. The lid of flask popped open as she gripped it with her teeth, spilling the liquid over the wound before pinches her thumb and index finger on the blunt object. The potion would help numb his pain, allowing her to fidget with the wound as she pleased.

It took a few minutes as she wiggled and tugged at the bolt, finally releasing it free from his flesh. The wound was deep and his muscle was torn, a hint of glistening bone being seen through the gaping hole. Her hands cupped the wound, whispering softly a tongued song as a neon red magic filled her fingertips. The wound repaired itself in a much quicker rate than Zara performing it on herself, muscle rebuilding and fur growing back. Though, this wound was too deep to not leave a trace behind, a scar bubbling up as new flesh covered the hole.

Hagen was generous with the potion, spilling it all over each wound she noticed as her hands continued to work without end, healing the pup as scars covered his body. He had outdone himself this time, but he managed to come back alive and that was all that mattered. “Poor thing…” She whispered a she stared at the sleeping wolf, irises searching his body as he slept. “Your body is repairing itself in ways I cannot do, so you will be asleep for a while.” Even though he could not hear her she still spoke anyways, placing a fur blanket over the wolf before working on the kitten.

First things first the gag had to go, unclasping the hook and gently removing it from her parted mouth. She would be sore in the morning from the extensive use, but some potion would help with the pain. Her nose was in poor condition, blood dried into her fur as the faint smell of iron persisted. Her heat was still strong, though subsided since she was penetrated. Hagen repeated her actions on Zara as she did on Amarok, hands outstretched as she hummed a tune, her nose shaping back into what it used to be, a tilted scar skating against the bridge of her nose.

Her index fingers massaged the feline’s temples, the reddish hue seeping into her skin as she repaired her concussion, soothing the poor girl from her nightmare that she had just endured. Zara would not wake up as well, needing to rest as she recovered from the extensive care. Hagen could not do anything about her heat, but she helped the soreness of her broken hymen as she spilled the potion against her thighs. She was still quite nude, placing a large thickened blanket over her body to prevent any chills she would likely be facing if still left uncovered.

“I will let you two rest. You should be awake by the morning. I will check on you bright and early.” She spoke in hushed tones before slipping out of the room, letting the troubled pair rest their souls before the morning would call them awake.

Amarok's rest would have been fit ful if he'd been less exhausted and wounded. As it was his blood smeared and congealed then dried on the hardwood floors of Hagen's guest room. Vivid imaginings of the fight had his body reacting, deep furrows in the floor rent by his claws as he tried to save Zara faster, better. There was something about the whole ordeal and yet Amarok's unconscious mind could not seem to grasp it and eventually the big wolf fell into a deeper slumber as Hagen tended to wounds and got the worst of them to close, though they would certainly leave pink scars beneath his fur. Breathing deepened and Amarok rested.

The morning came and passed, and by the time the wolf roused the sun was high in the sky. His body was stiff and sore and he practically had to peel himself off the floor from the blood that had dried. Sitting up Amarok felt light-headed and was suddenly dizzy. With a slight groan he stayed where he was, the room canting oddly to one side until the throbbing in his head stopped and he cast his yellow eyes around the room, the realization of where he is finally setting in. Zara was there as well, curled in a little ball on the bed, and Amarok got shaky legs beneath him as he stood. He felt weak and spent, as if he'd spent the night with Zara in ways other than what had truly happened. Looking down at her sleeping form there was no confusion as to why he'd done what he had. Students failed in Trials all the time. Killed or worse. He could have easily written her off, and he was glad to have slain a momster like Lavier. It was the anthros like him that gave the rest of them a bad name, bred suspicion and fear.

Reaching down, Amarok drew the back of his index finger across Zara's cheek and then dared to do something he never would have if she'd been awake. Bending deep he nuzzled her cheek with his nose, breathing deeply her scent along her neck and forehead, a place where felines held scent glands to mark their territory, and he pressed a kiss to her cheek. Deciding to let her rest he turned and would exit the room, seeking out Hagen.

Finding the scholarly elf in her study, Amarok took up the entirety of the doorway and he said quietly, "Thank you for taking care of us. I definitely owe you. I hope that Zara is alright." he says and then looks a bit sheepish as he asks, "You wouldn't have anything around here to eat would you?"

Hagen was well aware as Amarok awakened and waited patiently in her study. Earlier in the day she'd made a call over to the Griffin's Eye and had Zara's things brought over, as well as a whole roasted pig with all the sides. The food was in the kitchen, and she stood as Amarok asked about food. "We should go and see if Zara will wake up, and then you two can break fast together." she said with a knowing smile. She didn't need to be a genius to see that the wolf cared for the feline. It was an odd pairing, but then love was blind. That was what they said anyway. Love always finds a way.

Patting Amarok's forearm as she passed, Hagen slipped back to the spare bedroom, a basic magical cantrip cleaning up the blood staining the floor and she moved to the bed, checking Zara. "Zara, can you hear me? I need you to wake up. There's someone here that wants to talk to you." she said softly, gently shaking the feline by the shoulder. Amarok watched nervously, anxiously, from the doorway.

"Zara, can you hear me? I need you to wake up. There's someone here that wants to talk to you." A female whispered near her ear, a slight shaking persisting as she softly spoke against her shoulder. Zara’s eyes fluttered open, absorbing her surroundings as it drastically changed from what she remembered. Was she in a cell earlier? Where was she now? Cocking her head towards the direction of the elven woman her eyes widened in surprise.

Who are you?” She simply responded, giving her almost a dirty glance as she eyed her up. Her body felt as if it never endured the attacks let alone being confined in such a small space. Was that a nightmare? Her fingertips danced against the bridge of her nose, the rough texture of a scar reminding her of the reality of what seemed to be only a dream. So, it did happen.

“I’m Hagen, the one you were seeking for your Trial. Amarok told me about the situation with you and Lavier and I helped him in his search for you. That was a very close call, Zara.” She replied, fixing her glasses to sit on top of the bridge of her nose. Zara cocked an uneasy brow, eyes darting her face in astonishment.

“I apologize but I expected you to be a male. I appreciate the help you performed for us.” A palm rested on top of her forehead, the new information bringing an overwhelming headache. It was a lot to process, especially waking up and being in a new environment. It was hard to trust anyone now from what she has been through. Perhaps it would be a blessing, causing her to keep her distance from passerby’s and to not assume they’re automatically friendly as she did to Lavier.

You said someone wanted to talk with me?” Zara sat up in her seat, moving her body around Hagen to see who else was in the room with them. Amarok stood by the doorway, listening intently before their eyes locked for the first time since the ordeal. Zara’s heart skipped a beat, remembering the fatal gurgling from the night before, unaware of who was the one emitting those deafening sounds. “A-Amarok…” Zara cupped her mouth, eyes welling up in tears as her voice cracked. It was a miracle. A true gift from the Gods above. She had forgotten the soreness and the heaviness in her body, enthusiastically walking to the wolf that still had remnants of blood knotted in his fur. She didn't mind how he looked, she was just happy to have him here with her. Her hands extended out to wrap them around him tightly, holding him in a grip and never wanting to remove herself.

I thought I would never see you again… I never imagined getting out of there alive… I hate myself for our last conversation, I don’t think I could live with myself knowing those hurtful words were my last to you.” Her nails lightly dug into his fur, emphasizing each word she spoke with a tight grip. This situation was a life changer, Zara realizing the importance of how she treats others, especially Amarok. Who knew when it would be the last time you spoke to someone? Always treat one another with kindness, or regret will devour you if it was too late to make up.

How did you do it? That’s all I can ask. That’s incredible.” She pulled away from the hug, peering over his body to notice to apparent wounds from the night. “You poor thing…” Her fingers trailed against the fresh scars, imaging the struggle he went through to receive them. Though she didn’t see it, she heard those deadly snarls and howls, bones crunching and iron scented plasma dripping.

As Zara awakened and seemed cognizant and coherent - if slightly confused at first - Amarok breathed a sigh of relief. Then she was rushing into his arms to hug him, and slowly his own arms slipped about her slight form and he hugged her close. "I was worried that I had lost you forever." he told her quietly, and without thinking and simply letting instinct take him, he tilted his head down to kiss the top of her head. Zara was tall, but not nearly as tall as him, and she was the perfect height to tuck under his chin, like they were two pieces of a puzzle that fit together.

His hands rubbed along her back and he cast a silent look of thanks to Hagen as she watched with warm eyes and a happy expression. "Let's go grab some food Zara. We both need it, and it will help us heal." he whispered to her and though he would pull away from the embrace he took her hand and twined his fingers with hers, an intimate gesture to be sure, and a mirror of the one the other night that had caused their spat. Amarok felt he deserved it though, and he was drawn closer to the lovely feline.

Hagen had followed them and scooted around them once they made it to the kitchen. Explaining that she'd had the pig sent over, and all the fixin's, the elf moved about the kitchen while she bid them to sit, large padded chairs around a sturdy table. "I know that you are here for the Trial, but in light of recent happenings, you're welcome to stay for a few days and recover. I figure you don't want to talk much about what has happened, but at some point we should discuss what might be done about Lavier. Though I would normally say to let him rot, with the amount of blood, as well as the innkeeper knowing you were looking for him, I would think there'd be signs that other anthros were involved. Hopefully nobody saw anyone come or go, and we should probably do something. I have no problem with letting the wolf simply disappear, but we need to be careful."

Hagen worked as she spoke, slicing off thick pieces of the roasted pork and serving it up on hot plates, thickly sliced bread accompanying the meat and vegetables. Amarok didn't waste any time in digging in, having let go of Zara's hand as they took a seat, though he was not shy in pulling her seat close to his own so that they were right beside one another.

As Amarok kissed Zara atop of her forehead the warmth tingled from the tip of her head all the way down to her little toes. Not once did she think back on that random outburst of his lips pressed against her awaiting fur. It showed her just how much he cared, with a hint of something else tinged within it. A grin so large it ached extended on her cheeks, curling up towards her temples. Gingerly her hand encased itself around his own, letting him lead the way towards their meal. “He’s acting awfully affectionate…” Zara purred to herself, but she found that she was actually yearning it, not even wanting to let go of the clutch when it was time to sit down. It was a feeling she was unfamiliar with and it seemed to feel the void in her torso. Love. It had a nice ring to it.

The meat in front of her was thick, the juices rolling off from the creases in the cooked animal flesh. Amarok was close enough to feel his heat radiant from his form, and she found comfort in that as she ate her meal. “Thank you for the food as well as inviting us into your home, Hagen. It’s much appreciated. I apologize if I came off as rude earlier.” Zara brought the bread up to her lips, taking a hearty bite as crumbs caught against her lips, her tongue lashing out to scoop them up to bring them on her awaiting wet muscle.

As for Lavier…” Zara shifted in her seat uncomfortably, the name alone causing a series of shivers scatter throughout her figure. Dead or not, the wolf would still haunt her. “I believe letting him disappear would be best. Perhaps we make up a fib saying he had to station somewhere else due to a recent event. Or he went away for a family visitation and decided to start a new chapter and relocate? Everyone will want to believe you, wouldn’t you think? No one would want to side with a bunch of outsiders.

Zara turned her head to the side to gaze at the male beside her, dancing her fingers over towards his hand before giving it a tight squeeze. Though she felt him before he just seemed… well, so much more comfortable now. There was a softness to him she had never noticed. She could rely on him and trust him to protect her, and for that she felt a sense of bolstering.

Having remained relatively quiet as the two females spoke, Amarok did finally chime in. "I think making him simply disappear is the best as well. I hate to do it that way, but I do have to wonder how many girls have simply disappeared at his hands, so this seems somehow fitting." The wolf was eating like his kind often did, wolfishly, and soon he'd eaten two platefuls and though he was slowing, his appetite was not yet slaked. "So let's make him disappear and then get on with this Trial. He should still be where I dropped him, and we should do it under cover of darkness. No need to even try to explain it. We looked for him and simply never found him. Zara was on a bender and we found her unconscious in an alley somewhere. No fuss no muss." Amarok said, and smiled tenderly over at Zara.

It wasn't the most devious of plans, but it was simple, and required the least amount of imagination. People disappeared all the time, and Lavier could simply be a statistic. As Amarok slowed his pace of eating he sat back and took Zara's hand, smiling at her and giving it a squeeze in return. "Once we get that done tonight we can get back to Trial business. The Headmaster said you have a map, but we should save all that until the appropriate time."

----------​

The day passed uneventfully, with Amarok retiring to sleep more once he'd stuffed himself, the food helping to further heal his aches and pains. If Zara joined him he wouldn't ask, nor argue, and simply pull her into an embrace, acting the Big Spoon as he would cradle her close and just hold her.

----------​

The evening came, the moon a sliver in the sky, the stars hidden by clouds. This cast the town of Ferndale into a deep dakness, the lanterns on the streets seeming muted by the night. It was perfect for stealing their way through the town and as he had done before, Amarok told Zara to take to the rooftops. The guard patrols were uninterrupted, the guardsmen unaware of the fall of their 'brother', and so it was easy enough for Amarok to make his way back to the building where Zara had been kept. The wolf stayed close to the feline, unsure of how she might react to it all, and he was able to slip into the building. Making his way through the fortified house he soon descended the stairs. There he paused at the room where Zara had been held, memories of the other night flooding back. Looking at Zara he wasn't sure how she might take the sight before her.

Lavier was gone.

With a stomach filled with food Zara’s eyes yearned for rest once more. Though she seemed fine on the outside everything that had happened still drained her physically but mostly mentally. Amarok went to the bedroom to retire for a well-needed sleep, Zara following him after catching up with Hagen for a brief twenty minutes. She was drawn to him, not even asking permission but simply nestling her back against his chest, his arms wrapping around her in a secure hold as their legs coiled like snakes around one another. It was soothing and lulled her to sleep before the night came, their mission still at hand.

58b070c7970b3ba072af408be4b28286-d6nig2l.gif

The wind was cooler tonight than usual, especially on the rooftops. Zara’s hair gently danced with the waves of wind, swishing her sweet scent in the current of the air. Luckily the scent of her heat dimmed downed due to some sort of penetration, but the scent will rage on once it thirsts for another meal.

The location to where she was stationed at was a mystery, due to being knocked out upon arrival. Her eyes scanned the unfamiliar surroundings, following Amarok’s lead into their desired direction. She had mixed emotions, honestly not knowing what to think. Her stomach churned, adrenaline coursing through her veins the closer they approached. Fear also shook her, causing her hairs to stand up in response. She couldn’t help it, she felt threatened here.

The doorway was close, and the anthro’s hopped off to land firmly on their feet, nestling inside of the door to inhale a big whiff of Zara’s fading heat scent that lingered as well as the smell of dried up plasma. As they wandered around, a trail of blood led them in the direction they desired to go, but as their footsteps stopped where the blood ended, a big pile of maroon tainted the floor with no body to be present.

What happened?” Zara asked as she knelt down, touching the area where the wolf’s resting place was. “I don’t understand, do you think Hagen might have come when we were sleeping?” Her eyes darted around the room in confusion, trying to piece what happened to Lavier. “He was dead when you left, did you make sure of that?” When someone is dead, they’re dead. How could one simply rise from the dead? “What if someone else got here before we did, but why wouldn’t let clean the mess?” Another thought of a necromancer crossed her mind, but those were rare now and barely ever heard of. No one wished to practice the magic, let alone travel to research the ancient volumes that were scattered all over the land.

"Fuck!" Amarok growled the curse and knelt down, and his eyes were intense as he answered Zara's query. "He was dead. I ripped his throat out." he said. "Somebody else has been here and taken him. I say we get out of this place. Now. There's no need to clean up the blood, and no body to decay, so it can all just remain a mystery as far as I am concerned."[/colorr} Amarok said, not willing to spend any more time in this place than he had to. "Since I'm pretty sure that somebody has already discovered and removed the body, I'd wager we might have been seen entering this place. There's only one way in and one way out so there's no way to hide our exit either."[/color} Amarok groused.

Finally standing Amarok looked around and shook his head. "There's nothing to be done now. We need to get back to Hagen. Concentrate on our Trial." he said. Reaching out to her he took Zara's hand and pulled her close. The embrace was warm and meant as a comfort for her, and he breathed in the scent of her. After a long moment he let go of her and said, "Let's go. I want to forget this place and move on." Unless Zara had some objection, Amarok would lead her back up the stairs to do just that.

jhLrpyk.gif

Watched from the depth of the shadows. He'd observed the two as they'd entered the building. They were skilled. Careful. Using the rooftops to move. He'd missed them until they'd dropped to the ground. Clever. He'd have to remember that. It was a good tactic. Lavier was dead. Resting in the ground. Never to return. He'd chosen his path. Ill advised as it was. Paid the price. Died as he should have. The blood of innocents had called for vengeance. Lavier had paid the price. He could leave it alone. Simply move on. He knew he wouldn't.

jhLrpyk.gif

Amarok's hand held Zara back as he cracked open the door and peered out. His other hand was on the hilt of the blade he carried and the large wolf sniffed the air. Everything seemed as it should be, and the night was quiet. Almost too quiet. The sort of quiet that came when a predator was near. Yet, were he and Zara the predators? or the prey? Either way, Amarok had no intention of sticking around this place. "Let's get back to the roofs." he whispered to Zara and would exit the building, waiting for her to come out and leap to the roof before he shut the door to the place, secured it, and jumped up after her. Their powerful legs had little trouble making the leap, especially Zara's, and soon they were headed back to Hagen's.

Zara gripped onto Amarok’s hand with might. She was nervous and frightened, unknowing what will happen to them. “Do you think we’ll get in trouble?” She faintly spoke as dread grasped her voice. She didn’t want to get blamed for them partaking in self-defense. Obviously someone knows of the situation, but who? And what’s their motive?

Crouching down the feline would leap up into the air, her agility grand as she bounced from a pole to plant both feet firmly onto the rooftop. From now on she would have to be cautious, her head turning all around to make sure no one was in sight. When the signal was clear, they treaded back to Hagen’s place. The aura was eerie, almost tinged with a hint of oncoming troubles their way. “I know you probably don’t want to hear this but I’m not feeling good about this situation…” She swallowed hard, trying to settle down the nerves.

58b070c7970b3ba072af408be4b28286-d6nig2l.gif

Their pace was hurried, wasting no time in retreating back to Hagen’s home. Zara pounced off from the dome, falling down to meet with the pavement of the ground. Without knocking she took the doorknob and twisted it, opening the door to grant her and Amarok entrance. “Hagen, we don’t know where the body is.” She spit out the words, searching in Hagen’s irises for answers.

“Wait. What do you mean you don’t know where Lavier’s body is? Shouldn’t it be where it was slayed?” Hagen gripped at her glasses to bring them down, pinching the bridge in between her index finger and thumb.

We arrived and well, it was gone. We don’t know what happened.” Zara hissed at her own dismay. It was hard enough to carry the burden of what had been done to her, let alone this unknown mystery that could get them in trouble. Hagen blinked, nibbling at her lower lip with her front teeth. She seemed puzzled for a second, thinking briefly before sighing.

“There’s no sense in wondering. It’s gone. There is nothing else that can be done but to try and move past this and focus on your Trial. Besides, it would look suspicious if you were looking for something.” Hagen shrugged, shaking her head bleakly. “I wish there was more that could be done, honestly.”

"I don't feel too good about it either. Keep your senses alert." he said, though maybe it had went without saying. Once they'd arrived back at Hagen's, the elfstress didn't seem too pleased, but no matter how much they discussed it, there was little they could do about it now. Amarok was no longer interested in discussing it any more, and though he knew that they could postulate on it for quite some time, and likely reach no conclusion.

With that in mind the big wolf, though still sore and a bit achey in his bones, turned back to the task at hand with the Trial. "We were told to seek you out for a map that would show us passage through the mountains." Amarok had finally brought up, unsure of how to segue into the topic without seeming abrupt with it.

Hagen had to laugh. "Right to the point, eh wolf? I do have such a map, and I think with your actions here in Ferndale you've shown your worthiness to receive it. You should be warned that there are beings in the mountains that are not entirely friendly. Orcs and goblins, gnolls and ogres. Even giants. It will do you well to stay alert as you journey there, and I can see why the Academy sent two anthros. Regular humans would likely have little chance of success. As far as what you might be seeking in the mountains, that is beyond my purview, and your own business, Bednia business. It is well known to me that there is something in the mountains that the Magisters have quested for for quite some time. It speaks of the dangers in those peaks that the Magisters don't seem willing to risk their own necks on it." Hagen snorted.

Getting up from where she sat, the she-elf left the room and soon returned with a locked scrollcase. A few arcane words and the case was opened, several rolled pieces of parchment emptied onto the table. Looking through them swiftly Hagen soon separated one out from the others and spread it onto the table. It was a rather detailed and magically topographical map of the Tempest Peaks, and Hagen was even able to scroll it back and forth, up and down, and found Ferndale at the valley to the south. "Here we are. Now, the map can only show you the landscape, and cannot tell you where any hostile entities might be, nor can it account for changes to things due to natural shifts, say, an avalanche. But it should be of great help and allow you to more safely travel. Even with your natural body heat and resistance to weather, I would still advise getting some gear for temperatures well below freezing." she warned.

Amarok had watched with interest and given Zara a comforting smile as they tried to get back on track regarding what they were here for. Standing as Hagen produced the map, Amarok watched with keen interest as she showed them how the map worked. Trying his hand at it he would zoom in and he found several paths into the mountains that led northward from Ferndale.

It was reassuring to see Amarok comfort her with his gleaming smile, but the considerations would still worry her in the back of her mind. What really was going on? Yeah, sure they couldn’t do anything about it but why are they letting this situation slide so easily away? It was out of the ordinary but who was she to complain? She didn’t know where to begin in trying to figure out this obscene clandestine.

This map is a lot easier than what I had anticipated.” Zara spoke as her fingers whirled between the mountains, noting the different trails that would take them to their destination. Hagen’s words frightened her about their travels. This was some serious business and now that they were so close to their assignment the reality of everything was starting to sink in.

The night was deepening and soon midnight would cross over to the next day. It would be tiresome to adventure out at this hour only to crash soon. “Sleep would be appropriate for now. Once we awaken we can gather our supplies for the snowy mountains.” Zara’s eyes flickered between Hagen’s and Amarok’s. She needed time to sleep on everything, truthfully. That is if she could even get any rest.

Amarok watched as Zara moved her fingers over the map, and it did seem that the magical item would help them immensely. He was not sure at all what had happened to Lavier, but asking around Ferndale now, when most would not even yet know he was missing, would be folly. There was no denying he'd killed the other wolf, but it would probably not be looked on kindly. Best to move on and get out of the village as quickly as they could and get on their way.

Once more without asking Amarok took Zara by the hand. "Let us get some rest. Hagen, I thank you again for your hospitality." he told the she-elf, and with a slight pull on Zara's hand he would give a nod to Hagen and then head back to the spare bedroom that he and Zara had awakened in. He was still sore, still tired, but that did not stop him from shutting the door behind them and turning to Zara as he said, "I do not ever want to lose you again." As he spoke he stepped into her, pulling her into his arms, his bright yellow eyes full of sincerity as he suffused her with his warmth.

There was no denying to himself that he was starting to feel things for Zara. The fact she'd entered her heat surely played into that. But now things were progressing on their own, and Amarok was fearful of losing the feline. She was, without a doubt, perfect for him. Yet many would think such logic to be foolish. At best. Canine and feline were not to mix, and in such matters Amarok would throw it back in their faces. The heart wanted what it wanted.

Lifting one massive hand, the arctic wolf rubbed the pad of his thumb along Zara's cheek, just under her eye as he caressed her face. "I need you." he said simply.

Instinctively Zara would decisively grip on Amarok’s callused hand, giving Hagen a departing nod before following the wolf’s lead. Her muscles ached and throbbed from being held into the same position for many hours. The corners of her lips were cracked and chipped from the gag that kept her mouth open for an extensive period of time. She wouldn’t be the same after the distraught encounter, but the feelings she clandestinely had for Amarok flourished. It was all thanks to him that she is still even breathing. It would be foolish to hide the feelings anymore. He deserved her love and gratification. Albeit her role was a healer, it was really Amarok who did the healing and protecting in her life… and for that she would eternally be indebted.

It didn’t feel uncomfortable to be alone in a room with him, even with the door closed. The words that seeped from his muzzle encouraged an epidemic of butterflies to flutter inside of her gut. Is that how he really felt about her? Let alone it was always nonplussed to see his delicate side. Her head submerged into his chest as his arms looped around the arch of her back, drawing the two in a close-knitted embrace.

How could she respond to that statement? Her heart pulsated, her breathing escalating. Her thoughts ran around in circular patterns before the pad of his thumb interrupted her disordered train of thought.

“I… I need you too…” Zara caved in, her own hands wrapping around the arctic wolf’s back to draw him in closer. The pair was already close enough to begin with but it still didn’t feel close enough. Tears that glistened like diamonds strolled down her cheeks, matting in her fur and the fur on Amarok’s chest. “I was so scared that I would never see you again. I didn’t know what to do, I couldn’t fight back.” The poor girl quaked as the reoccurring thoughts of the incident replayed inside of her mind. “And to think that the last words that we spoke were bitter and full of distress.” Her sadness sounded through her voice, trembling and almost inaudible. She gripped his fur tightly on his back for comfort, expressing her suffering with body language.

“I love you, Amarok!” She let the words hang in the air before continuing. “I can’t stand how I thought it was okay to treat you the way I have before. I will never forgive myself, but all I can do now is try to make up for what I have done wrong in the past.” Zara sniffled before taking a step back, her hands drawing away from his back to collide with his own palms. Steadily she gripped them before pulling them towards her awaiting lips, tenderly kissing his knuckles sincerely. “Please, never leave my side.”

Amarok knew he'd taken a risk, and waited while he held his breath for some indication of Zara's displeasure. When she did speak he was surprised, shocked almost, but quickly settled into realizing it was the truth. For the both of them. He could hear her heartbeat and tell the veracity of her words. Amarok too had regrets about how they'd last parted, and to hear that Zara did as well sent a wave of relief through him. The way her fingers grabbed and gripped his fur almost seemed to ground him in the moment and then she dropped those other words on him.

They hit him like a thunderbolt. His breath hitched for a moment and he wanted to wipe her tears away, to tell her it was all going to be alright. Then she was stepping back and bringing his hands to her mouth, her lips... those soft warm lips... caressed his knuckles and she was asking him to never leave. The wolf shook his head. "You couldn't get rid of me if you wanted to." he teased and then, much softer and for her ears alone, "I love you too Zara. I never would have believed it, but I do. I never want to be without you." he admitted. It was like a weight lifted off his shoulders, and despite the fact that Zara had backed away a half-step, Amarok once more closed that distance.

Without thinking much about it, one hand caught her chin, lifting it to force her to look at him, and he could still see the tracks of those tears. He wanted nothing more in that moment than to make them vanish, to make Zara feel as if she'd never even had them. To that effect he tilted his head down, slowly but with confidence. In another moment his mouth met hers and he kissed her. There was no denying the hunger behind the gesture, and Amarok soon pulled her into him, their shared body heat like a furnace between them but now augmented by the feelings that they shared. His strong arms wrapped about her, holding her close, the smell of her suffusing his senses. Despite the emotional presence of the situation, or perhaps even because of it, Amarok found himself wanting her, desiring her sexually as he had those nights ago. Perhaps it was a lingering effect of her heat, or maybe it was simply being able to admit to her how he felt, but either way, in another moment Amarok was unable to hide his growing desire for her.

The closer Amarok approached Zara the more difficult it was for her to breathe. His confession replayed in her head, the sweet words of truth tinging her heart in an unfamiliar warmth that gradually enveloped her very core. Her heart wavered as his hand held her chin steadily to be guided into the direction of his awaiting irises. She knew what his intentions were, it was apparent in his body language. As his head bowed down towards her unsteady lips her eyes would close to eagerly await for the collision.

An explosion of euphoria erupted inside of her scrambled mind as their lips met in a warm embrace. Amarok’s lips were soft to the touch and honeyed to the tongue as she found herself inhaling his breath. His arm encouragingly persisted on her presence to stay for a while, locking her in place as the kiss grew deeper. Zara’s hands were unsure of what to do until naturally they crept up to clutch onto his back. She scooted closer into him, his leg slithering up in between her thighs carelessly. The growing heat of her sex could be felt on his skin the closer she got to him. Oh, how she wanted to grind up against his leg to reveal how bad she wanted to engulf herself in the rapture of his love, but she didn’t want to go too fast just yet. Maybe another time for the sacred act of love.

Her fingertips crawled all over his back, tugging a bundle of his white luscious fur occasionally before skipping to another section of his back to repeat her actions. A small tilt of her head broke the kiss until she connected the pieces again, the erotic sound of lips smacking reverberated in their small room. A small helpless gasp left her lips to fade away inside of his opened mouth, her soul pouring into him. “Amarok…” She whimpered inside of his mouth before suggestively biting at his lower lip, the striations of her teeth marking the skin of his lip. “You’re so tempting, but it’s too soon just yet.” She confessed to him but her lips continued to leave their imprint on his flesh.

Ecstasy shot through Amarok as Zara returned his kiss and as her fingers played through his fur. It was but a fraction of the pleasure he would feel with her if things furthered themselves, and a soft groan escaped from him into her mouth. His hands sipped further down her body s he pulled her close, close enough that she would feel the growing heat between his legs, and one of his hands found the base of her tail, to gently grasp and stroke along it.

Amarok could feel her own heat against his thigh, and he pressed his tongue into her mouth to truly taste her. The smell of her cunt, her arousal, only inflamed him, and despite his control and his will, the bright red swollen head of his cock slipped from his sheath. A low rumbling sound vibrated from his chest as her teeth dug into the flesh of his lower lip, but he dd not push her away. Instead his yellow eyes cracked open, just enough to let the light in. He had to agree. "Too soon, too soon.... so tempting." he agreed, and still he stroked her tail, his smallest finger slipping dangerously close to her tight little rosebud just at the base , but finding it barred and covered by the fabric of her clothing. There was little doubt he'd have explored further.

It was impossible to resist the passionate strokes of Amarok’s hand against her tail, causing a deep purr to vibrate inside of her throat. As her thigh continued to press harshly against his own, a pulsating sensation was unmistakably recognized against her skin as his member twitched to life. Continuously she had to tell herself to calm down but by the growing seconds it only became more harsh to quiet down her excitement. “You’re the tempting one…” She snickered in his lips, kissing them once more before his wandering finger caught her by surprise. She would be lying if she said she didn’t want his hands to explore her body furthermore.

How about we lay down and get to know each other a tad bit more than what we’re accustomed to?” Zara hinted with a quirk of her brow as her right hand gradually grasped hold of his own, leading the duo towards their bed to reside for the night. She let go of his hand, making sure her fingertips caressed his palms and fingers before it was left untouched, almost in a teasing way. Carelessly she fell on her back against the mattress, sinking into the cloud-like cushions as her weight shifted against it. Her body was sprawled out, her stomach showing as her shirt lifted up just below her breasts, the athletic lines of her abdomen defined in a sexual way.

The heat beneath her legs grew, but instead of the usual instinctive qualities to it another form was added. It had a sweeter scent to it, almost innocent. Perhaps it was a scent of yearning for someone in particular, someone special enough to be called her mate... maybe even for life? This was a new chapter in their lives, and even though it was just the very beginning it was apparent it would blossom into something beautiful.

Amarok felt as if he was in a dream. His own personal brand of heaven, and Zara was his angel made manifest. It was a heady sensation, and surreal. Her hand felt so small, but tugged so insistently upon his own, and Amarok followed her. As Zara laid herself out upon the bed, Amarok drank her in with his eyes and undid the straps that held his clothing and armor. Soon he was bared to her, his white fur soft and warm, almost seeming to glow in the light of the candled room.

Between his legs his balls hung heavy and already the thick blunted head of his cock could be seen peeking from his sheath, bright red and glistening with his desire. Normally he might apologize for such loss of control, but this was not one of those times. His bright yellow eyes settled on Zara's face and Amarok moved onto the bed beside her. His movements were smooth and slow, deliberate... predatory. As he moved up along her, Amarok's mouth trailed kisses. Up her legs, and her muscled thighs, over that taut flat belly and when he reached her breasts, those swells still hidden by the shirt she wore, he nuzzled the soft globes and kissed them through the fabric until he then lay beside her. As he settled, he partially lay atop her, not enough to pin her down even, but enough she could feel his weight, and his lips hovered over hers a moment before he kissed her again.

The kiss was passionate and most of all it was needful.

Zara didn’t expect Amarok to show himself to her so quickly, and out of nervousness she would shyly place her palms over her eyes to giggle uneasily. Asides from the incident a few days ago she had never approached a male in such a sexual way. She wasn’t uncomfortable about what was happening, she just didn’t know how to react to Amarok in this state of mind. Easily she let her hands glide back down to her side, eyes trailing from his own irises down to his sheathing member. Zara knew he would be on the larger side due to his form but now that it was presented to in front of her he was much bigger than she had anticipated.

With her heart racing inside of her chest and fingers tangled into the sheets of the bed she would carefully watch the untamed beast make his way towards her way. The yellow in his eyes shined a different way than they had before, causing a feeling of euphoria wanting to erupt like a volcano inside of her chest. Her head sank into her shoulders, watching him towering over her as the soft skin of his lips tenderly pecked at fur on her body, naturally causing a reaction for them to stand straight upwards. His warm breath could be felt against her fabric on her breasts, a small futile moan trying to break through her sealed lips.

She needed to be closer to him. Gently her fingers sprawled out to grip at the hem of her shirt, lightly tugging it upwards to remove it off from her torso. The bra that concealed her bosoms soon gave-way and revealed the rosy flesh that were her nipples, the small buds erect with eagerness. As her lips collided with his she shimmied her hands downwards to intertwine her index fingers into the elastic of her panties, carelessly moving them down to pool against her ankles. She shook her feet to send the undergarment to fall victim to gravity as it fell on the floor with the other clothing.

“I want to be closer to you…” She mumbled out as her legs intertwined with his own, her calves rubbing up against his own meaty calves. Her nipples dug into his chest as she scooted closer towards him, his cock pointing upwards and lightly touching her navel from the exposure. The fur on her inner thighs was matted with her nectar that seeped from her flower, her arousal easily noticeable.

“Forgive me if I am foolish when it comes to things like this, I am new to this type of encounter.” She admitted to him before locking her lips onto his, her tongue lapping the puckered skin to taste him.

The giggle from the feline was adorable, and Amarok smiled to himself. Her skin was sweet as honey, and as he kissed her mouth and her breasts were revealed, the wolf moaned into the kiss they shared. It was a guttural sound, wholly masculine, and tinged with the beast. His mouth would drop to those berry red buds and his pink tongue caressed her erect nipples briefly before he lifted his gaze back up to hers. A glance downward as she shimmied from her panties, the smell of her soaked pussy slamming into his olfactory senses like a battering ram. The slick fur between her legs, and the smell of her eagerness brought him to full arousal.

Between his legs his bright red cock emerged fully from its sheath, and it would not disappoint. Amarok himself was over seven feet tall, and well built to boot. His cock, in all its splendor, was over fifteen inches in length and as big around as Zara's forearm. The wolf was quite keen on finding out if she could handle him, though instead his mouth reversed course and where he had kissed her nipples he pecked her lips, a devilish and rogue-ish grin on his face as he suddenly dipped low, burying his nose in her cunt.

Amarok breathed deeply of Zara's scent, and soon his tongue lapped along her slit, from asshole to the softly pulsing clit at the apex of her pussy. But then her words, that she wanted to be closer, and she pulled him up to her, embraced him, and spoke about her own foolishness. Amarok shook his head, "You are not foolish and never have been. We will learn such encounters... together." Amarok told her. He was no virgin, but he did not know Zara as a lover and so learning her was going to be interesting... and fun.

Then her mouth was upon him, and her tongue teased along his lips. Eager to taste her further, the tang of her sex still on his tongue, Amarok opened his mouth to her. He'd managed to cal himself, though his full arousal was still obvious, throbbing and pulsating in time to his heartbeat as clear precum ooze from the tip, his length hot and hard against her thigh as he kissed her back. The kiss was soft and one might even say loving, though he trembled in his want of her.

Back
Top Bottom