Post Your Face!

4g6rzr.jpg

So funny story about this picture. As you can see, my eyebrows are really thick [to me] and purple. Why? Because I managed to dye them dark blue last night instead of dark purple like I wanted. So I have to use eyeshadow to make them purple like my hair so it doesn't look super weird and cartoony.

ALSO. Those are my eyes naturally being that color. No contacts.

Rave said:

This, I swear it, this will be me by the time I'm 60.

Hahvoc The Decepticon said:
4g6rzr.jpg

So funny story about this picture. As you can see, my eyebrows are really thick [to me] and purple. Why? Because I managed to dye them dark blue last night instead of dark purple like I wanted. So I have to use eyeshadow to make them purple like my hair so it doesn't look super weird and cartoony.

ALSO. Those are my eyes naturally being that color. No contacts.

Gorgeous.... How did you dye your hair that color? (Has only ever dyed it a light brown/ a dark blonde)

@MJ - I used bleach, and then used "red hair dye" for the front and then purple for the rest of it. I put red in quotes because it was red when I put it on, but it was pink after I washed it.

Hahvoc The Decepticon said:
@MJ - I used bleach, and then used "red hair dye" for the front and then purple for the rest of it. I put red in quotes because it was red when I put it on, but it was pink after I washed it.

I'm dying my hair link, its settled.

If you want more of a red, I'd maybe buy the red dye you want and a yellow or an orange of the same brand and mix them together in a bowl, maybe 3/4 the red dye 1/4 the yellow or orange.

The dye I was using wasn't like box dye which works really well with my hair. It was more of this semi-permanent stuff because it comes in really vibrant colors.

I've tried the mixing...still comes out pink. XD

263763_491322520916418_770656351_n_zpsebf2beb7.jpg

So not a picture of me. But instead of the Cuccos I'm making to go with my baby nephews young Link Cosplay.

302116_490956147619722_1509807339_n_zpsc3a6aa39.jpg

And this is what it looks like when a Cucco photobombs. Ass!

Millenium Joker said:
Have you tried bleaching your hair first? I wouldn't recommend it, as the peroxide can fry your hair for months after it's all out, but if you really want color....

I did bleach my hair. I already said that. o_O

-huggles Pretty Snake <3-

So my hair was halfway down my back and it was driving me insane. Here's me two days ago:

Snapshot_20130318_3_zps19712278.jpg

This is me now, with a smolder.

Snapshot_20130322_13_zpse5afeac4.jpg

I need to straighten it some, my hair attempts to curl and falls flat on its face. My shoulders look huge and poofy and I look like I have no neck (I had to lean in a little bit). Oh, and it''s shorter in the back than it is in the front.

OH AND LOOK! I CAN TOTALLY DO A JEREMY RENNER IMPERSONATION!

Snapshot_20130322_12_zps9a9c6235.jpg

Maybe I'm the only one who sees it, but I think I look kinda like him here. I should go to award shows, walk up with this face, and tell people I'm his sister.

Back
Top Bottom