Post Your Face!

I lied... so here's a picture of a bunny with pancakes on his head.
pancake_bunny.jpg

Ms_Muffintops said:
So my hair was halfway down my back and it was driving me insane. Here's me two days ago:

Snapshot_20130318_3_zps19712278.jpg

This is me now, with a smolder.

Snapshot_20130322_13_zpse5afeac4.jpg

I need to straighten it some, my hair attempts to curl and falls flat on its face. My shoulders look huge and poofy and I look like I have no neck (I had to lean in a little bit). Oh, and it''s shorter in the back than it is in the front.

OH AND LOOK! I CAN TOTALLY DO A JEREMY RENNER IMPERSONATION!

Snapshot_20130322_12_zps9a9c6235.jpg

Maybe I'm the only one who sees it, but I think I look kinda like him here. I should go to award shows, walk up with this face, and tell people I'm his sister.
Muffy is the cute ^^

Rogue said:
Yeeeah, there's an awful lot of trees and woods around my place. If I wake up at night, I just stare at the ceiling. Nothing spooky about the ceiling, right? xD;

Blankets- protecting you from monsters, psychos, serial killers, bandits, demons, aliens, and everything else you can imagine since.... Forever.

Millenium Joker said:
Rogue said:
Yeeeah, there's an awful lot of trees and woods around my place. If I wake up at night, I just stare at the ceiling. Nothing spooky about the ceiling, right? xD;

Blankets- protecting you from monsters, psychos, serial killers, bandits, demons, aliens, and everything else you can imagine since.... Forever.
What about Jeff the Killer? He wants you to fall asleep while you're snuggled in you blanket.

Back
Top Bottom