Post Your Face!

Meh, here's me.
Picture92.jpg

Did someone say... METAL?

14993_107414659278153_3762832_n.jpg

I know it's small but it was taken on my former guitarist's girlfriend's phone at our first big gig. i miss being in a band

Hahahah. I do sometimes. But you're gorgeous so it doesn't matter where your hands are. :)

@GrayFox- He's an animator, has a huge following on YouTube/Newgrounds. Check him out if you want to see funny shit, and while you're there, check out OneyNG, PsychicPebbles, MindChamber, Hans van Haarken, Spazkidin3D, and Harry Partridge they all seem to work together in some form on animations they put out, and even have a few collaborations their works are featured in (New grounds Street Fighter Flash Collab, Soopah Nint3ndoh, etc.)

@Edynol- metal, my brother, has yet to be slain. Keep the legacy alive, and set a dub step concert on fire.

@Feral- don't worry, you're not the only one who feels awkward taking pictures. Incidentally, that shot makes you look almost exactly like a Chef Instructor I used to have. Uncanny.

Feral.Desires said:
Long hair on guys. <3

Does anyone else feel awkward when they take pictures of themselves? I feel like Will Ferrell from Ricky Bobby: "What do I do with my hands..?" ..except about my face.

me_zpscbe21b8f.jpg

You are a very lovely woman. Just thought you should know. *smiles*

1dead13a-898b-4102-b7cd-b03524123864_zpsaf06f38e.jpg

This is what I look like, the picture is only a month old it was taken the week before my 29th birthday I'd just gotten my hair re highlighted.

Ok, so I know I've put a few pictures in here and then removed them....

So I was taking pictures earlier and decided to take one specially for BMR.

So, here we go.

Karameida said:

So I was taking pictures earlier and decided to take one specially for BMR. [Oh and I do have something on, it's not a bra it's a corset just in case anyone was wondering!!].

So, here we go.

6c8d47da-7cce-4879-984c-d81085d820d6_zpsf35359f1.jpg

Raaawr :3

grayfoxz said:
Karameida said:

So I was taking pictures earlier and decided to take one specially for BMR. [Oh and I do have something on, it's not a bra it's a corset just in case anyone was wondering!!].

So, here we go.

Raaawr :3

Grawr~

Karameida said:

So, here we go.

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOBS!
[\hoards Kara for herself/]

On a side note.
Someone in public today told me I had a beautiful belly.

555685_10151520997414824_571494598_n.jpg

CAN'T YOU SEE ME GLOWING?!

Back
Top Bottom