Post Your Face!

I know. >.< That's what I meant by idea. I'm going to censor my picture. Besides, it's really just a bit considering what I could show. Erm don't mean that in the bad way. :/
"Too indecent".

Minatei said:
I know. >.< That's what I meant by idea. I'm going to censor my picture. Besides, it's really just a bit considering what I could show. Erm don't mean that in the bad way. :/
"Too indecent".

innocence can be endearing :p

Show mooore XD

or not, either way ya got a good face :)

If someone dared before me then I would dare to show a bit more. And that's the only way since it's not a thing I like doing. >.>

I put more attention to my hair anyway. XD

Minatei said:
If someone dared before me then I would dare to show a bit more. And that's the only way since it's not a thing I like doing. >.>

I put more attention to my hair anyway. XD

Then I dare you! >=P

:3

Good thing I prefer to dress decently. XD And I actually love that sweater in that picture even if it's all loose. :3

Ooh! And I was going to post this too. Because it came out rather curious. Haha.
This sweater is real cute to me anyway! :)

Cuteee.jpg

I feel like a guy that has no game jumping into this thread wanting to greet everyone with:

"Hello lovely ladies (and gentlemen) up in here!"

But anyhow -

Gorgeous pictures Duchess and Mina~
<3
Jealousy is spurred.

Okay this is the only time I'm posting something this showy. >.> And only because I was influenced.
I put some make-up blushes too a bit. XD And my usual "bikini-style" bra. But this time it's kinky I suppose. :p
This is the most I'm showing, honestly...

AllKinky.jpg

Pretty! <3 At least coloring does work for some people's hair. :3

And um no really. That's my limit, period. :/

Minatei you picks are FANTASTIC! Haven't commented on this thread for awhile but seeing those made me feel compelled to. Treena: Lovely as always. And White Rose: Pretty.

Haven't posted a pics of mine in ages. Granted I gained a quite a bit of weight since then. Guess it's time to start working out again. I love spring and summer.

Back
Top Bottom