Post Your Face!

I wouldn't like being pale. T_T On that note... Singing show! (I know, nothing in common) I still remember this... Haha.

Singing.jpg

Feral.Desires said:
(iPhone's have such shit quality, man.)

Now I agree on this. :/ You inspired me though! Okay this is going to be a one-time thing. >.> I'm "skilled" at hiding them even while wearing casual clothes... so this was an obvious exception. XD

MM2.jpg

Oh my gosh. XD Now I'm in danger of being raped. >.< I knew I should have been careful... Thanks for the compliment, though? Haha.
That was a picture I had taken for someone back then.

Seeing as I'm all shy'ed... Here. This is from a while back. (Winter, of course) I thought that was a cute pink. :3

Winter.jpg

Pikachu Inspired Eyeshadow. Was having fun. Used two different Primers. hard to tell the brightness since I used flash on my phone.

Right side. L.A Girl White Eye Primer.

2012-02-27_22-32-49_335.jpg

2012-02-27_22-32-45_768.jpg

Left side. Used E.l.f Sheen Eye Primer. More liquidy. Color wasn't so bright.Also, left eye does not match right that much.

2012-02-27_22-29-47_660.jpg

2012-02-27_22-29-38_725.jpg

Thank you. I've been testing out a lot of make up palettes. Still looking for one with bright primary colors. Red,yellow and blue,need those badly. I'm gonna attemp Umbrion and perhaps mudkip or cindaquil.

Hahvoc: Yes... haha. I was asking just what were your "prequisites" for a "fantasy asian girl". XD Guess I know now. Success in making me blush.

Both MonsterBerry and BeeSlain look so pretty. :)

Oh and as it is obvious... My only makeup is really my eyeliner. XD Rarely will anyone ever see me without it... :3

Feral.Desires said:
Makeup!? I used to work for Estee' Lauder and this is how I looked... every day... Needless to say I don't do my make up much anymore. :p
photo-bdsm-r40-s2-8936100_52107_135.jpg

...That's pretty much the extent of my hotness. :/​

That's pretty sweet that you use to work for a makeup company. I think the only reason I like make up is because I see it as another art. Makeup's totally not needed for everyday purposes ;D so I hear yeh.

I don't think you need makeup anyways :)

Oh my.

BeeSlain said:
Makeup's totally not needed for everyday purposes ;D so I hear yeh.

I can't agree! My eyes totally chinese if I don't use eyeliner. XD It just helps me look better in a nice way I think. It became a habit to me at least. :)

Minatei said:
Oh my.

BeeSlain said:
Makeup's totally not needed for everyday purposes ;D so I hear yeh.

I can't agree! My eyes totally chinese if I don't use eyeliner. XD It just helps me look better in a nice way I think. It became a habit to me at least. :)

There are always some exceptions. I use to use eyeliner on the corners of my eyes to make them look bigger, I thought they were too small. I more so mean the people who cake it on, and just assume they need it when they're probably fine without it.

Back
Top Bottom