Post Your Face!

BeeSlain said:
There are always some exceptions. I use to use eyeliner on the corners of my eyes to make them look bigger, I thought they were too small. I more so mean the people who cake it on, and just assume they need it when they're probably fine without it.

Yes I understand. :) I just use it because it makes me look better in a good way, like I said. XD It's like I'm not "Minatei" without it. Haha. I guess it's not NEEDED, but it's a big little habit I have now. So it's part of my personality. I think that's a good way of putting it?

I never liked myself or anyone that was basically covered in make up. If it isn't a cultural thing, then I really think it's seriously not needed. I have a friend that spends like an hour putting on make up, for example. :/ Probably can't kiss her cheek without having a layer of powder on your lips.

Makes all the more sense. :) No worries darling, I was not judging you. Simply stating an opinion.

BeeSlain said:
424443_10151347309740722_614095721_23316580_947882188_n.jpg

So, hai from B.

SO I was scrolling down to see if anyone replied to my pics I posted and I saw this and stopped all like "GASP, SO PRETTY" O.O :3

MonsterBerry said:
SO I was scrolling down to see if anyone replied to my pics I posted and I saw this and stopped all like "GASP, SO PRETTY" O.O :3

Aw, well thank you.

Also, Lustfull_Sin, really cute ideas for makeup. If I had liquid eyeliner I'd attempt the same.

My eyes do look too small without it anyway. Haha.

Oh and I love the mushrooms. <3 It's really creative I think.

TREENA MY LOVE *Smothers*Wish we had the Like button, so i can like your outfit. Wish my legs were as nice as yours.

Tee hee thank you both. :) That skirt is the first short skirt I have had in 8 years and OMG my butt stands out in it. >.> But I love the outfit when I wear my tights with it tee hee. Just got to make sure I don't bend over. :p

I have never been a fan of small skirts. But that's me. I so don't mind someone else wearing them. <3 XD

Oh and this one is new! I know my freckles stand out so much in it. >.>

Dei.jpg

Nice cleavage XD Do want :p

Here...is a somewhat older pic of me...I tried to take a new one but Cameroid fails >_<

34zjcdg.png

Back
Top Bottom