Post Your Face!

Weight doesn't matter anyway! So you shouldn't worry. :)
Oh and thanks for the compliment too. Both MasterOfWhispers and Hahvoc. <3 I'm so easy to make blush... XD Hum.

Minatei said:
Weight doesn't matter anyway! So you shouldn't worry. :)
Oh and thanks for the compliment too. Both MasterOfWhispers and Hahvoc. <3 I'm so easy to make blush... XD Hum.

If you're easy to make blush you will go scarlet when I say...

I was blown away by your pic...it was very nice. And I actually went a little googly eyed at it XD

0316121650-01.jpg
0316121652-00-1-1.jpg

I got bored today and randomly decided to curl my hair. Then my roommate volunteered to pretty much do my whole head. So this is the result. [Make up done by me.]

Well webcams of laptops anyhow.
But my camera crapped out on me.

Now all we need - is tits.

Minatei said:
Here is a last picture from me. I just HAD to do it. XD I'm sorry.
It was supposed to be a disguise!

Disguise.jpg

Hahahaha! You look kind of silly...in a good way of course! :p

But uh...wow you're....*ahem* quite busty o_O

Sorry that shirts just pretty tight XP

It's a desguise. :p Everything from the blouse to the silly hat is just something I never wear... obviously. XD
And well, I did think it was pretty clear that I am. I know better now. :)

Well, I guess it's obvious now. XD Goshies.

As for the picture itself... the purpose was to look silly indeed. :3

That's just mean. They never give me those deals. :/ Then again, I'm pretty "vanilla" when it comes to stuff like tattoos, piercings, etc. So... I've never got any done.

I've been getting piercings since I was about 14. But this was my first tattoo. I just straight up told the guy "Hey look. I've only got 200 on me." And he said "I can make that work. Come back in two hours and we'll get started." And then it took about an hour. And voila. It barely hurt at all. My two guy friends were cringing and it made it hard not to laugh. xD

Back
Top Bottom