Post Your Face!

I've been getting piercings with I was 11 and got my first tattoo at eighteen. XD I can imagine your guy friends cringing because that's a pretty awkward spot to get tattooed from what I've been told. Still, at least it wasn't your ribcage or else they would have turned green.

Only piercings I have are on my ears. You know, the typical place... the lobules. So yep... I'm not special in those areas. :/

Also, I heard there was some part where it hurt real bad to get tattoos? I think it was around the hips? Or was it the leg...

If I ever decide to try it... It would definetly be a tattoo. And I have always thought it would be there, on the ankle. XD

I know I'm hideous..but I had to share the glory of giant jenga

6iKAj.jpg

Oh... :O That sounds like so much honestly. Haha. I have never been fond of piercing my skin in any way but I do realize things like that look nice on some people. :) Definetly. <3

Anansi by the way... You look nice don't worry. XD Same as that jenga. :3

That actually looks unstable if I may say so. D:

And this is off topic, but I need to find a good way to compliment a man's looks. I have never been good at it. >.>

Here is a closer, more detailed photo. Though I gotta go back in for touch ups, I just noticed he missed one of the 'faces'. The black fish should have red stripe 'eyes'.
Also thanks Feral, I really really like it.
tat2.jpg

Minatei said:
That actually looks unstable if I may say so. D:

And this is off topic, but I need to find a good way to compliment a man's looks. I have never been good at it. >.>

good how, you don't know what to say other then if you find the guy attractive or not, or can't explain WHY you find the guy attractive? :p

If you find a guy attractive, its simple as saying so. Various words for the same message...

Pinning down WHY a person's attractive...bit more difficult :p

Well I might be wrong, but I can't say to a guy "Oh you're beautiful". I've learned that it makes them uncomfortable. So what words do I use? And saying "I find you attractive" is not really my kind of thing to say.
I'm basically just asking for words. :)

Words typically used by females on a guy would be cute, sexy, handsome...if there's any more I haven't heard them...oh yeah! Hot is one too.

so it would be "you're cute/sexy/handsome/Hot" whichever you think fits best. You can also add the word "Very" for emphasis. :)

I once said beautiful and he didn't quite take it as a compliment. XD I think I will just say handsome... though I get the feeling it sounds kind of fake, even if I do always mean it. Ughsies.

'Handsome' can sometimes come across feeling fake, yeah, because it's the standard go-to compliment toward a male. It's something you might say in earnest, but you're at least going to say to be polite; you're not gonna call a girl 'ugly' for example, you'll at least say she's 'pretty.' Whether or not you mean it.

If you really want the guy to know your compliment is genuine, try complimenting specific things in addition to his overall look. That little bit will make a big difference in how it's received.

indeed, like when girls have complimented my eyes it felt more honest somehow. Still don't get why my eyes are so awesome.

I at least put a smile to my compliments. >.< When I compliment a girl at least it's noticeable that I mean it. It's like I put feeling to the "you're beautiful" and a big smile. Uhm doing the same with a guy and "you're handsome" would work, no?
Since I look at people's face in general to get my opinion of "pretty", not a part in specific. It's a subconcious thing with me I guess?

You are pretty Nightingale

0004bc18-aed1-ebe9-7eba-02e0de73fce6_720.jpg
My girlfriend was on the computer so I took a picture

0004bc1a-9227-f23c-b5d2-0308025d8396_720.jpg
We were outside talking and it was a pretty day so I took it.

0004bc1d-ed10-b382-9b43-31fb25a9cf9a_720.jpg
I love her silly face in this one.

*Hugs Minatei* No saddness. If it is any consolation I waited ten years for yesterday, and I may not see her again until November if Oklahoma passes a stupid bill.

Well... I do try to think positive of things. And I don't wish you anything bad so I hope you don't need to wait so long to see her again. >.< You two make a good couple. :)

*licks Minatei* It depends we live in separate states and her hubby is being a butthead and not wanting to move her back here.

Back
Top Bottom