Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Mine (ambiguouscaptain and miu_meowww)

I am speechless, watching her pose and preen, looking larger and larger than that little man in the mirror by the second...and that little man, I still can't believe, is me.

What the fuck is happening?!?

She just dwarfs me in all dimensions. Calves thicker than my thighs, breasts bigger than my head. Everything is powerful curves, round muscle. Only her waist, her knees and ankles are delicate, and her long, elegant neck just makes her taller still.

My heart is racing in fear and confusion, the blood once again pounding in my ears. My life is falling apart around me, I'm broke and evicted from my home...and now this??

"It looks like the big just keep getting bigger..." she says

...and I guess the small just keep getting...smaller.

"y-y-you do make me feel very, very...sh-shor-..." I begin, but then suddenly her hands are on my shoulders, spinning me to her. Her chest balloons out towards my face and her arms rise up to fluff out her hair...

iotLiNH.png

"Oh, but I'm sorrry...I know I know I know...this is terrible for you…”

T-t-terrible? The word barely registers as I'm faced suddenly with her two huge breasts, a hair's breath of space between them and my chin. She's gazing down on me, smiling, as if daring me to look...and I can't help it. It's only for a fleet second, a quick glance, but my eyes shoot down for just a long enough moment to cause me to gape at their size, packed tightly into her dusky pink top and the sturdy bra underneath, the outline of which I can plainly see through the fabric. She's big...she's so, so big...

this is terrible for you...

"...Or is it?" she giggles.

That does it...

It's the tone in her voice, something raising the alarm. Suddenly I'm snapped from my reverie, and I snap back:

"Of course it's terrible!" I blurt, stepping back and turning away, "I've...I've...shrunk!!! And this isn't...this isn't just cuz of my ankle, no way!" Again I can feel my heart sputtering, the world spin into confusion around me. "There's something wrong with me!!!"

In a little hufff - he's so cute when he's upset!- he turns and walks away, both testing out the legs and lookingg around the room.

"Oh, c'mon...shhh, honey, shhhh..." I say, still w a little <giggle>, "...maybe its not that bad..."

At that he spinss and looks at me with an incredulous, open-mouthed glare. He's about to yell something again but I stop himm:

"Really, sweetie!" I say, "Maybe it's jus me being a lil bigger that makes u feel shorter than u are..."

Without a word he closes his mouth and narrows his eyes, cocking his head and listening.

Already I'm opening his desk drawer, looking for what I'd seen inn there when I was looking thru it when he was sleeping a coupla days ago. "I mean...I'm six-four, now..." i casually remark, as I rifle through desk supplies (and can feel, behind me, the jolt of shock that just shot thru him) "that'd make a lot of people feel short..." where is that...Aha! There it is!

The tape measure!

"I'm five-foot four?!?!?!?" I blurt, incredulous, confused and dumbfounded as she - still laughing even after this second measurement - lets the measuring tape snap back up, "Five-foot FOUR????"

I should not be surprised at this.

I mean - yes, I'm surprised at getting out of bed and being six inches shorter than I've been my, like, entire adult life....and three inches shorter than last THURSDAY. I should be surprised at that. Perplexed. Unsettled. Terrified. And surprised. I'm all of those things. That's expected!

But what I should not be surprised at is Kat's reaction, the way she's dealing with this, the way she's behaving. She's laughing, like she's amused, like this is fun. She's being flippant and cheeky, so not concerned that this is serious, that I have a major health issue. This is all besides the fact that I'm broke and almost homeless!!!

And what about her??? Shes 6'4"?!?! Who grows like that?? So quickly?? AT THIS AGE?? She should be freaking out over that alone. And that I've now shrunk is even weirder how is she acting so cavalier about this???

BECAUSE SHE'S CRAZY.

Remember, Charli- ...I mean, Charles. She's totally unbalanced. You shouldn't be surprised by this. Tread lightly. You can figure this out somehow...

"Oh myyy!!!" I laughh, as I step off the scale, having just weighed myself, "One-Ninety Seven and a half!!!" My giggles just won't stop - this is crazy!!!!

In the space of the last five minutes he's gone through it alll - denial, anger, confusion, grief - and as he watches the numbers on the scale blink off, it looks like he's starting to settle into accepting what's happening as real.

But I for some reason just can't stop giggling!

"I am actually a whole foot taller than you are now," I say, amazed at the numbers myself, my eyes afire as he looks back up at me with such an adorable dismay in his eyes, "and..."

<math math math oww!>

"...omigod!!! I weigh, like, twice as much as you!!!"

...oh my god.

I am a ninety-seven pound weakling.

As she putters around the room, tidying, I look at myself in the mirror. I am small. A small man. Skinny, a twerp. And to make matters even more bizarre...

"I weigh, like, twice as much as you!!!"

and...good god. She does. She weighs more than twice as much as me.

I <blink blink blink>, speechless and dumbfounded by this whole situation at this point, turning and watching her crouch down for the scale, stand, return the scale to the bathroom. Jesus...twice as much. She is two times more massive than me. I have lost more than seventy-five pounds and am now less than half of Kat, half of this...girl.

The thought is humbling. Mortifying. Emasculating.

She steps back in from the bathroom, still smiling, and looks at me. Can she see my humiliation? Placing her hands on her hips she knows I finally have something to say.

"Kat," I manage, aghast at the trembling weakness in my own voice, "I-I-I think I need to s-see the doctor..."

"Oh...of course..." I agree, making my voice sound more serious as suddenly I feel an empathy for him, having watched him go through so much emotion since he's woken up, "Let's do that..."

I know how he's feeling. I feel what he's feeling. I understand he thinks he needs help. Help that I can't give him. That's what he thinks. That's what he feels.

wrong

We'll do this anyway.

"Let's call for an appointment," I say, moving over to sit on the end of his bed, tapping the mattress next to me, urging him to sit. I reach between my boobs and pull out my phone while he does as he's asked, as he sits next to me.

turning to him, I offer him my phone. "Here you go." He looks at it, and then up at me, not saying anything.

"Do you want me to do it?"

Welcome back to the this episode of "Mine: A Tragedy of the American Health Care System"

I know I need to see a doctor. Like, a doctor in a hospital or something.

But I have no health insurance.

And no money.

"Y-yeah..." I answer, my voice meeker than ever, "C-can you call for me..?"

So here I am, doing the last thing I should be doing: relying on Kat. Asking her to get me in again to see their docor, the hot - if a little stern - Russian endocrinologist who hooked me up to wires and made me come in a cup. Jesus that was terrible! And I haven't heard anything on any blood work yet, have I?

But it's the best I can do, for now. It's a place to start. I'm wasting away, fast. I've got to figure this out!

She has it on speaker; the line is ringing.

Looking up the clinic number, I can't find it on my phone...I'll just ringg the front desk, that girl will pick up and direct me...

"Hi it's Kat...from intellectual properties..." I say, sitting up straight when the girl picks up the phone, "can u connect me with the clinic?"

We're on hold. I glance down at Charlie, who's sitting beside me on the endd of the bed, sorta hunched over but looking up at me, listening. I hold the phone in my right hand, between us. I can tell he's nervous, edgy.

I hope this works. They told me they'd expect this call.

"Hi..." comes the receptionists voice, "is this Kat?"

"Heyyyyy, yeah...." I reply, not really sure who I'm talkin to but I know what I need to ask, and she better answer like she's s'posed to, "I'm calling for my boyfriend, Charlie...he was in last Thursday and saw doctor, uh..."

"Benik?"

"Yeh I guess," I reply, "Blond lady. White jacket."

"Yes, Dr. Benik."

"Well, I was hoping I could get him in to see her, like...right away," I say, doing my best to sound earnest, "he's sorta..."

I look down at him again; he's looking up anxiously at me.

"...taken a turn for the worse. Can we come in mayb-"

"Oh, Kat, I'm sorry..." she replies, "But Dr. Benik is out of the country 'til the Thursday after next. Can we set him up for then?"

"TWO WEEKS?!?" I bawl again, Kat still kneeling between my legs, trying to soothe me.

The call had not gone well. The endocrinologist is in, like, Upper Siberia on a research retreat. I began to yell into the phone at that point - "I've lost three inches - and thirty pounds! - in FIVE DAYS!" - but got not much more than a wary eye from Kat and stony silence from the other end of the line.

"FIVE DAYS!" I repeat to Kat, now that we're off the phone. I have my head in my hands, elbows on my knees. "What if this happens again?" I lament, maybe slowly becoming calmer as she's rubbing my knees, "I...I can't wait two weeks for an appointment, to try to f-figure this out..."

But I know I really don't have another choice. Kat has suggestions, thoughts, to help compose me. Maybe with my ankle healed, everything's stable? And maybe we'll hear on the bloodwork, soon?

Deep breath, she tells me.

Ahhhhh.....

So, in the meantime...

"So, in the meantime..." I sayy in my most tranquilizing voice, as I let the warmth from my chest and neck and hair start to wash out onto himm, to fill the air, "...why don't you let me cook you dinner tonight, at my place?"

To that he doesn't say anythinggg, but I feel gears of doubt and misgiving turn in his head. I also feel, though, his eyes start to roam, start to inch up, until he's looking surreptitiously down my top.

"It'd be nice, don't you think?" I press, still tenderly rubbing his knees and settling myself more on my own knees, feet tucked under and behind myself, "To get out of this room, out of this place, see what it might be like..."

See what it might be like...???

See what what might be like...? Living there??

"Uhhh..." I begin, "Th-thanks..Kat, but..."

I have to tear my eyes away from her tits!

"...I think I need some time tonight to collect myself."

Wow look at that cleavage...

"Ok, well, we need to do something to get you to relax,” I say, ignoring the little twinge I feel from not getting whatt I want right when I want itt, "something to get you to forget your worries..."

He has his head in his hands. Tenderly, I take them in mine - he looks at me, sits up a little as I do - and then I place them at his side.

"I'm sorry this is happening," I say, softly, rubbing his thin thighs now, up and down their length, up and under his loose cotton shorts, "I understand..."

My smile - I fight to keep it as compassionate as possible as I finally see his dick start to swell, in the crotch of his shorts. I hear a little moan out of him and feel again his eyes on my breasts.

"Shhhhh, honey...it's okay..." I whisper, a rushh coming over my own heart as I can suddenly almost feel it already in my throat, "...you can relaxx." I want it so bad.

My hands find the waistband of his shorts. "I just want to help you," I say, slowly peeling them down and - he's ready, he raises himselff to help - start to move them down his hips, "Will you let me do that?"

A little gasp, I can't help it, as he springs forth. I forget, sometimes, how big he is here, and it stands angry and mighty, in full, throbbing contrast to the skinnny little body it's attached to.

I move to remove his shorts, tossing them aside, but in a moment I'm back between his legs, spreading his knees wider to let me in. He's so naked, and open, and hard and vulnerable for me. My heart beats quicker as my jaw is opening already, on its own accord, anticipating this, the first time since I've strengthened the spell, with a dark excitement...

"Let me help you, let me take care of you," I say, taking his cock now gently in my hands, steering it as I slowly lower my head into his lap, "let me take you in..."

And then, with the wet noises of my lips parting further, my tongue readying itself, I gently slide my mouth over his huge, hard cockk, burying it in one smooth motion to the base. I hummmm against it, satisfied and proud, and let him feel my warmth surrounding him. My hands go to his hips, embracing him to me.

The groan from him is deep and primal. I can feel his body relaxx under me, giving himself over to me, releasing himself to me. Even around his shaft my lips curl into a smile and I start to set to task, slowly bobbbing my head up and down in his lap....

"MMm..MMm...MMm..."

Noises from the backk of my throat, deep and gutteral but I don't care I know he likes the sound and how it feels vibrating around him. He whines and moans along with me, as I tend to him with my mouth and throat, letting him just stay in there, warmly working him, sucking and mouthing and then back again to slowly in and out, in and out.

He whines, he moans, but he's speechless. He says nothing to me like he's too lost, too lost in this too lost in my mouth and at a loss as to what to say. But I can feel his eyes on me, in the mirror behind. He's looking at my ass I can feel it so I arch my back just that bit more, raise my hips a little inch, to improve his viewww

And I feel his reaction to that. Not just heard it, or felt the buck of his hips, but sensed it, through him. He liked that. He liked that a lot. His eyes are on my ass and I can feel him watching it, ogling it, thinking about it. Oh my god so crazy as I slowly suck him off I can feel him imagining it...changing. Getting...bigger. Haha Omigod he's picturing it growing growing tearing thru my yoga pants haha holy shit MMm MMm MMm I can almost see what he's imagining fantasizing

"MMmmff..! That's-" I gurgle, pulling off him for a moment, "-Tthat's right, baby...look at my ass. it's so big isn't it??"

I dive back onto his cock, swallowing himm deep. Now I feel more, even more than before. I feel his eyes back on me but I also feel his alarm, his embarrassment over being caught staring. I feel other darker trepidations, swirling shames...and his deep, deep, deep fixation on my butt. That huge ass in the mirror. That big. Ol'. Butt.

Omigod this is so cool. I gurgle and swallow, moan and purr around his shaft, inhaling him and I try to look deeper

I just want to make him happy I just want to help

"You like big, hm?" I ask, and then set back on him

I could be just simply enjoying this. I could be luxuriating in the heady comforts of this warm, wet mouth. I could just close my eyes and let her take me to yet another thunderous, soul-draining climax. But that's not what happening. My mind is a swirling maelstrom of insecurities, shames and apprehensions. After all she knows about me now - the job, the money, the drawings - I'm humiliated. And I can't take just a trusting comfort in her attentions when I feel such doubts, distrusts and suspicions. Remember what she's done in the past! But she seems so tuned in to me, so totally conscious of me and how to bring pleasure, I can't bring myself to do anything else but just sit here and let her work.

And, besides...I can't close my eyes: look at that ass.

"You like big, hm?"

And jesus it's like she's reading right into me, like she knows I'm imagining her haunches - even as I stare at them in the mirror - expanding, swelling, growing even larger and larger still. I'm imagining her totally overtaking me, overwhelming me here in my room, submerging me in herself right on this bed.

To add to my anxieties I suddenly feel strangely like I have to be careful in my thoughts, even in a moment like this, when usually the wildest fantasies take hold of me. I feel I have to be cognizant that somehow she can...see. Impossible, right? Put it out of your head.

I look down at her, at the red head of hair bobbing in my lap, and I almost gasp. Jesus. I can feel it, almost see it. I've got to be imagining it but it's like she has some sort of connection to me through my loins. Omigod it can't be true, I think, and suddenly my mind is on those drawings and the humiliating fact that I've lost six inches and she's now taller than I ever was...

Bigger

Mm Mm Mm

He wants me bigger

Oh god the taste of him the smell the way he fills my mouth almost to choking its amazzzzzze

If he comes in my mouth how big will I get? The spell is so much stronger now I can feel it. How much will I grow?

Mm Mm Mm

i'm giddy feeling him quiver under me trembling and fragile

knowing all i know i'd been feeling a little tentative, a little concerned. Maybe its too much? Should i be doing thiss?

Mm Mm Mmmmmm

the connection is so strong now i can feel it - him shrinking me growing me getting bigger than him its making him feel small ashamed weak inferior but he likes it its turning him onnn

He wants me bigger?

Bigger?

"I want what you want Charlie," I growl, speaking quickly so I can inhale him once again, "I want to help u..."

"I want what you want..."

What..oh god...what is she talking about? 'Cause if she's...reading my mind...that would be...

No no no no that's ridiculous no of course not. What she's saying is she wants to be there to support me, right? She...she just wants me to...do well...find a job, rebuild my life...right...?

...but imagine.

I imagine it, as her mouth's ministrations all over my oversized member start to become more rhythmic. I imagine it as her I-cup breasts squash softly into my inner thighs and press into my bloated, swollen, throbbing scrotum. I imagine her knowing my fantasies, and 'wanting what I want'...

"I want my breasts so big I'm able to surround your tiny head..." she'd say.

Yes...

"I want hips so broad they break your bed..."

Yesss...yesss...

"I want my body so much bigger than yours..."

Yesss...yesss...yesss...

"I want to outgrow my clothes...I want to outgrow this room, this house...I want to outgrow everything..."

If I were to hear her say these things I'd...I'd...

Oh my god I'm so close to coming, right here in her mouth now - it's come so quickly. My mind is taken it's all coming to a boil it's like I'm in a trance.

"Oh, god, Kat...what do you want?" I say, not even realizing I'm speaking until the words are there.

For as long as we've known one another, he has never asked me that question:

"Kat...what do you want?"

it's so simple, honey

"I want you."

<gurgle gurgle gurgle> as he's deep in my throat again, for a moment. Mm Mm Mm...

"I want you..." Mm Mm Mm "...to come over to my place tonight..." Mm Mm MM "...I want to take care of you..."

Mm MM MM!

"Come to me sweetie...come to me..."

"y-yes...yes...yesss..." I murmur, eyes fixed again and unblinking on the image in the mirror, that monumental, perfect rear, those wide womanly hips, "...yes...!"

I hear myself groaning, whining. I hear myself pleading. I'm feeling like I'm not alone in my head but I just want to come. I just want to come...

MMMMmmmmMMMMMFFF!!!

Hahathereitis

Hot briny thick

<gurgle...gurgle...gurgle>

LOTS of it haha!

"MM! MM! MM!" I moan, as I take him, take him in, his cock bucking like a horse in my mouth. Its running down my throat already its all over in my mouth filling under my tongue and....

nnnnNNNNGGGGGHHHHAHHHDDDDDDDDddddddddd....!!!

My eyes shoot open as it takes me, the energy, the amazin jolt of power that starts in my throat then my belly then my heart my chest everywherrrrrre. I close my eyes again, to at once both control it and savor it mmmmmmMMMmmmmmmm....fuckk....i can't...I can't believe how strrrrong it is this time...so much stronger than ever before...

oh fuck oh fuck oh fuck

it's all i can do to keep myself from shaking, from grabbing him by the hips and lifting him up and fucking rrrrrrrrrrr but i/m also intent focused driven by something unholy to stay attached and suck suck suck as much as i can from this male

grrrrrrrrrrrr.....

MMmMMMmMmmMMmM!!!!!

suck...suck...suck...

oh shit...my bra strap is so tight, around my back. my bones are warm, my skin tingling

but...it's slowing...

i suck and suck and draw as much as i can from him, hungrily, all as he's starting to groan again, a string of little epithets and incredulous complaints. he's wilting, already, i feel it, the energy has left him less than he was before but for the moment he's still here

"Mmmmm...<slurp>..." I purr, as I pull back, taking him gently from my mouth and laying him spent and heavy on his own hip and thigh, "so..."

with one finger I dab at my mouth, at the corners of my lips, smiling with satisfaction

"...I'll see you tonight?"

Oh my god... I think, seeing nothing but the green twinkle of her eyes as they smile up at me, the rest of the world collapsing into a swirling darkness, what have I done?

As incredible, as physically cathartic as that climax was, I now feel more drained than ever, like my soul has been sucked out of me and left me...empty. I start to sway in weakness where I sit, and she begins to rise to take hold of my shoulders.

She's lowering me down onto the bed now, helping me up towards the pillows, talking to me softly as I feel sleep start to come…

"Shhh, honey, shhhhh...." I whisperr, as I ease him up into bed, "...u just rest."

His mouth is open, his eyes failing closing but locked on mine, confused.

"We can talk about u moving in with me later..."

His eyes roll up into the back of his head, and he passes out.

------------------------

To the readers:

Once again I'm going to pass along the character of Charlie to Joshua67 for a little while. He did such a great job before I'm sure he'll do great again.

Thanks for watching-

Back
Top Bottom