Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Mine (ambiguouscaptain and miu_meowww)

Ohhhhhhhhh ffuuuuuuuuuckk...............

I'm hitting the edge... shit she's gonna make me...

miu_meowww said:
"we both know how much you like big breasts...baby."

FUUUUUUUUUCK.....

No no noooooooo.....
I can f-feel it coming, and there's nothing I can do to stop ittt.... This is going to be a big one.... it f-feels like it's going to kill me... I've g-got to resist....

miu_meowww said:
"she was made for you, for what you need..."

hnnnnnggg.......

miu_meowww said:
"Come on me Charlie..."

n-no.... i c-canntt......

miu_meowww said:
"Bring me to life..."

.....nnnghh!!!!

That did it.

I come.

UUUUUUUNNNNNNNGHH UNNNGNHH UNNNNGGHHHHHHHHHHHH

My dick erupts, mass amounts of my seed exploding out of me.... wave after wave of pleasure coursing through me.....

JESUS CHRISTTTTT

I come and come and come.

N-noooooooooooooooooooooooo!!

My seed explodes onto my tablet screen, completely covering my fantasy woman in sticky, white goo.

HHHHgnngnGNGNngngnngnngnngNGNnngngnghhhhh.....

I almost black out, it's so intense...recently they've been big, electrifying, powerful...but this is the biggest orgasm I've ever had in my life. And there's something...different. It's beyond overwhelming, it's...it's like I'm being both ripped apart and crushed by ecstasy. Thrilling, but frightening. I just keep coming and coming. Rope after rope of cum - nnnnnghhh - shoots out of my dick as my climax wracks my body with mind-melting pleasure.....

How is there still so much????? What's wrong with me???

All the while Kat's whispering coos into my ear, hushing me to let it all go........

Finally, it stops, and I feel absolutely drained of all energy. I slump back into Kat's embrace, sighing in delirium...

....n-no.... my t-tablet.... i-it's c-completely doused in s-semen.....

TgletYm.png

I try with all my might, but can't move my limbs.... it feels like i was just hit by an elephant tranquilizer.... It's as if part of my soul was taken from me just then, leaving me with a feeling of emptiness...

I'm consumed by a sense of fatigue like no other...
I lay back into Kat as my eyes start to close, exhaustion setting in....

Oh...

the spell is stronger, i can feel it already, even before his shaft's first spasmic buck in my hand. The anticipation in my chest is electric, my heart skips a beat waiting for it

Oh...

and when it comes, when finally his cock erupts and his body seizes in front of mine, i'm almost overcome by the wave of energy-

Oh my........

it's like a blast of invisible force, a warm power that flows from him into me, exciting and exhilarating and making every little part of my body...more.

Yessssss. Here it is, so much like it's been before but so very....different.

so much mmmmmmore

so much....

...more.

<Stroke stroke stroke>

I stroke it out of him, urging it out, getting him to come all over his tablet, all over the picture of this woman he's drawn.

"That's right, sweetie...come..." I purrr, just able to contain myself, "get it allll out..."

But i can barely speak, can barely form words myself as this sensation flows into me. This sensation of...growth.

"Mmmmmm....." I growl, out loud, giving in to it even as i continue to jack him off, "fffffeels so gooood...."

Its amazing, it is...even though its all over his tablet it feels just as powerful as it had when i had taken him into my mouth, swallowed him. I feel my thighs strengthening, my bones warming. Under my sweater dress my bra feels tighter as my breasts swell. Oh god...sssssso goooood.....

"That's right baby, give it to me..." I moan, as he whimperss and bucks and twitches, whining as he watches himself soil his tablet with his own thick pearly goo. "its okay...shhhh....give it all to me..."

my eyes are afire, i can feel them, my vision hyper-clear and hyper focused on him, my hand, and that briny, opalescent treasure he's belching out, in fits, onto his tablet. i immediately feel myself thinking: I want it.

i feel myself smile like a predator, suddenly hungry for it, my teeth all but sharpening and gnashing in my carnivore's mouth behind him. give it to me, I think, give it to me now..

i feel his body weakening, wilting in front of me. the energy thats flowing into me is coming from somewhere...his cells, his bones, his mind. and i want it all. when finally the zeal of the climax is not strong enough to sustain him ,, he droops, he fails, he sags backwards into me and i ease him into the cocoon of my body.

"Shhh...." I whisper, jerking off the last dribbles of his huge load onto the tablet as I pull him back, "that's right...relax..we're done, we're done..."

He's failing, he's fading, but i can tell how aghast he is at himself, at the mess he's made...it's everywhere. It's amazing, and i want it...

"Don't worry honey," I say, still enjoying the final flow of warmth through my bones as I carefully take the tablet from his hands, as he falls quickly to sleep in my arms, "I'll clean this up..."

As I slip into unconsciousness, the last thing I'm aware of is Kat gently taking the tablet out of my hands, and then - from behind me, as my eyes finally close - the sound of hungry, hungry....slurping...

MMMmmmm....

<slurp lick>

MMMmmMmmmm!

<lick slurp swallow>

Mmm! <lick> mm! <lick> mmmmmm! <lick, lick, lick>

Mmmmm...therrrre...did I..? Yessss...I think I got it allll

Nice and clean!

In the afterglow, I sit back against the headboard and smile in bliss as he settles in for a nap on my thighs. he'll be out for at least an hour or two, so let's see what else - wheres that power button? - he has drawn on this tablet...

There are a few folders here...

Oh...!

Oh my.....

...I'm starting to wake up......feeling a bit groggy....

...I can feel the light from outside shining down onto my face through my closed eyes.

and then i notice an aroma that's wafted into the room... the scent of food.

Hmm... what's that smell? It smells like...

I open my eyes, squinting as the early evening light dapples into my room through my blinds.

...pizza?

35m1e0m.jpg

"Yes pizza!" I say, answering a question he didn't even have to speak out louddd! I just kinda heard it! "You haven't eaten for, like, ever, sugar so let's get some food in you!"

He had napped in my lapp for a coupla hours in bed as I looked thru his tablet and - haha - found out a lot a lot a lot about him and why none of my shoes fit anymore or of course my bras! This boy has quite the imagination!!! I had no idea how good an artist he is - some of his drawings were, like, reeeeeeallly good i made sure to make some copies for him in case this tablet ever breaks cuz haha it's probably not built to be covered in like a quart of jizzz

...mmm that was good wasn't it?

Anyway even so I was still hungry so I ordered two pizzas his favorite and since he's in his jammies I got in my jammies even tho it's not totally dark yet. I just barely fit in this onesie it barely snaps across the bottom anymore and is pretty stretched out. here see!! :

ulnk7.jpg

So instead now on bottom I'm wearing my pizza pants haha don't ask! You'll see later I'm shure.

Listen to me prattle!

"So how many pieces to start with sweetie?" I ask, from where I kneel next to the bed

...as I'm becoming aware of my surroundings, I get a good look at her.

...wow.

Kat's in her pajama onesie, and man, it does not hide her figure at all. Her breasts are accentuated nicely, practically bulging out of it, and the whole thing clings to her like a wetsuit. And her hair is-

N-no! I close my eyes and shake my head, trying to banish sexual thoughts.

Remember what this girl is capable of, Charlie... remember that you have to break up with her...

I try not to look at her for too long.

Instead, I look down at what's in her hands. She's holding a big round pizza on a plate, offering it to me. But it's weird... I don't even feel hungry...

That's odd.... w-when was the last time I ate again? I know it's been a long time.....

Normally the smell of pizza always makes me hungry... but for some reason, I'm not really into it. To be honest, even the thought of eating a slice of pizza is unpleasant right now. I've had this feeling before, but... it feels worse now. Is something wrong with me??

"Uhh..." I start, sitting up.

Huh. As I sit up, I notice that my shorts are riding a little low on me. They feel sort of loose too... probably just my imagination.

"Umm Kat.... *yawn* I'm not r-really hungry, so.... j-just help yourself, okay?"

"No no no...!" I laugh, "We're going to get you to eat young man!!"

As he sitss up and readjusts his shorts my eyes go wide - I can't help it and I hope he doesn't notice – he just looks so...thin, and small. To hide my surprise i keep talking

"this is a celebration! Maybe your last meal in bed!" I smile, standing with the tray and looking down at him, " remember tomorrow we can try to have you walk again!"

It's funny, these emotions I have about that. Part of me, of course is really looking forward to having a real boyfriend back. Someone I can do things with outside of this bedroom. But then other parts of me really like having him here, helpless, dependent on me. I know those parts. Their voices have been getting louder. I'm starting to be able to give them names.

There's also part of me that for some reason gets a thrill over him not eating, refusing solid food like this. I get a warm feeling in my chest when that happens I don't know why i like it so much.

But this boy has to eat!!

"Well, what can I do to make you hungry?" I ask, "I'M hungry! I'm even wearing my pizza pants!"

Of course that gets a questioning look out of him haha! So, putting the hot pizza on the bed, turning away from him and then climbing up myself I unsnap my onesie from the bottom and show him...

"See..?"

...thisll make him hungry.

When Kat mentions that tomorrow I'll finally be able to walk, it perks me up. Yeah, this is good! Soon I'll be able to get out in the fresh air again, away from.... th-this. I'll be a lot more clear-headed and hopefully be able to find a way to g-get out of this...

miu_meowww said:
"I'M hungry! I'm even wearing my pizza pants!"

P-pizza pants? What is she -

35jxyky.jpg

"G-gaah.... uh...." My eyes bulge out of my head, as she presents her rear to me in a pair of panties with the logo of Pizza Hut emblazoned on them. I gape at her voluptuous backside, unable to focus on the pizza.

"Uhhhhhh... r-really, it's f-f-fine K-Katt..." I stammer, summoning all my willpower to tear my eyes from her ass and look away.

I can't let myself get like this every time I wake up... I mean, earlier this girl j-jacked me off ont-

Suddenly the memories of earlier today resurface, and I start to panic.

Fuck, I c-came on my tablet! W-where is it?? I turn and look at my side table, seeing the tablet lying on top, not a drop of semen to be seen.

Phew, she must have cleaned it....

...wait...

I vaguely remember h-hearing slurping sounds.... d-did I dream that? K-Kat didn't.... sh-she wouldn't.... w-would she???

I'm praying she didn't look at the pictures on there... it would give her way too many ideas.... ideas that I don't think I can h-handle right now. I'm afraid of bringing it up, but I really need to know...

I smile when I look back, over my shoulder, first down proudly at my own behind and then at him just as he tears his bulging eyes away.

"I ordered a 'large'," I say, arching my hips an inch to raise my butt just that little bit, "but I think I got an 'xtra large'?" I notice his shorts have a tent growing in them. I giggle. "Is that okay?"

He doesn't say anything. "Cuz I am not eating that whole thing myself," I say, "I've put on enough weight as it is..."

Still not hearing a reply, I turn my head a touch more. He's distracted, looking at the tablet on the side table. Aha...

"Oh, that. That ran out of batteries," I explain offhandedly, as I start to turn, "you'll want to charge it up..." I can feel the doubt and worry coming from him as he looks back at me, not knowing what to say or ask. Did I see anything on that tablet, Charlie, while u slept?

"Now, in the meantime, mister," I say, spinning in my knees to face him and leaning over to pull a piece of pizza off the tray, "I'm not taking 'no' for an answer..."

I slide one slice up off from the others and turn, bending at the waist to offer it to him, bringing it towards his mouth with one hand as the other reaches down and - thru his thin shorts - grabs hold of his cock, "...eat up."

Ran out of batteries? ....I could have sworn it was at nearly half charge when I was using it.... D-did she s-see the other sketches I d-drew? The... *gulp* folders and folders of...no, she couldn't have, right???

I glance at Kat, trying to read her face. If she did look through it, she's not showing any signs of that right now... m-maybe I just got lucky and the battery died before she could see anything?

...From now on, though, I've got to be really careful that she doesn't find anything else I've drawn... m-my other sketchbooks...

Thankfully, I don't think she'll find a reason to look under my mattress...

Looking at Kat too long is like being hypnotized, and my eyes start gravitating back towards her big b-butt in her tight pizza underwear..... That butt could make a pastor re-evaluate his life.... it could s-stop traffic.... on the Autobahn...

G-god..... despite everything I've been telling myself, I can feel my cock start to swell...

But then Kat turns around and picks up a slice of pizza from the plate, holding it out for me.

miu_meowww said:
"I'm not taking 'no' for an answer..."

"Kat, r-really! I'm fine!" I say, trying not to stare at her huge, jiggling chest as she leans down to feed me...

Oh my god, she - hnn!! - grabs my cock with determination, holding the piece of pizza right in front of my f-face.

r2XffA3.png

"...oh god...."

Staring at her smiling face and deep cleavage is too much...

"O-okay, Kat.... y-you win... I'll eat the pizza..."

She looks delighted and continues to move the pizza closer to my mouth, urging me to open up.

"Uh K-Kat, haha, I c-can still f-feed myself, you know... y-you don't have to do everything for me..."

<the above pic is an edited version of this picture. Credit goes to the original artist!>

"y-you don't have to do everything for me...

"But I like doing everythingg for you," I coo, smiling in pride as he takes the first tentative bite of pizza, "I'm your girlfriend, remember? This is my job"

boy do i knoww the way to a man's heart, I think to myself, food, boobs, and a nice, slow handjob...

"I'm going to miss this," I continue, inching in a little closer over him, getting him prepared for his nextt bite, "waiting on you hand and foot..."

Slowly I'm stroking his cock through his shorts as he opens up again and...yay!!...takes another bite. He groanss as he swallows...was that pleasure?

"Will you still let me do it sometimes?" I ask, innocently, urging another mouthful into him, "When you're all better, able to get around, to take care of yourself?"

He bites, and - with some effort - swallows.

"Will you still let me baby you?" I ask, as I turn and put the pizza slice down for the moment to grab a napkin from the side table, "can you pretend, sometimes, that you're helpless for me?"

Dutifully, I wipe his lips and chin, and put the napkin down.

"I like it so much, you being needy like this," I say, picking up the half-eaten piece again. I turn back to him and look down into his eyes.

"...do you?"

With her hand still on my dick, I have no will to fight back right now. Reluctantly, I accept her offer and take a bite of the pizza as she holds it to my mouth.

I start to chew, but - bleh - it doesn't taste very good...

As I'm chewing, I try not to look at her, but she's making it difficult as she's leaned over me in bed... her breasts look like they're threatening to pop right out of that top....

miu_meowww said:
"I'm your girlfriend, remember? This is my job."

G-girlfriend, r-right..... another reminder that I've got to end thi...

Slowly, she begins to stroke me through my shorts.

.....a-as soon as I....

<stroke stroke stroke>

....nnnnghhh......c-can.....

I take another bite.

Yuck! What the heck... this tastes worse than the first bite! What kind of pizza is this?

....a-and god, what is she saying?? Let her t-take care of me w-when I'm better?

As she's talking, I'm still struggling to get this pizza down. Why does it taste so bad? But... it's not even specifically the pizza, it feels like.... just eating right now is making me feel sick to my stomach...

miu_meowww said:
"Will you still let me baby you? Can you pretend, sometimes, that you're helpless for me?"

...oh my god what is she saying... b-baby m-me??? D-does she know h-how s-small this is making me feel? ...a-and that this is k-kinda turning me on??

I'm starting to whine under the ministrations of her hand and her words....

miu_meowww said:
"I like it so much, you being needy like this,"

.....hhhnngngnngn..... oh fuck..... this chick is crazy..... b-but she's s-struck a nerve here, getting me lost in her words..... nnngh....

miu_meowww said:
"...do you?

"G-god Kat... uhhh...." is all that comes out.

I take another bite - blech!! - that tastes even worse, and is making me feel sick...

he can barely talk.

"I think you do..." I say with a girlish giggle as I drift in nearer, my big breasts coming closer and closer to his face, "I think part of you likes this, part of you likes having a girl dote on you and coddle you and do everything for you."

Though I'm practically pushing the pizza on him, he takes only the smalllest nibble

"C'mon, admit it!" I laugh, my right hand reaching under his swollen scrotum and giving it a firm squeeeze thru his shorts, "Having a big-boobie girlfriend tending to your every need isnt so bad, right?"

His eyes, which were locked on my cleavage, shoot up to mine for a second before closing with a groan, his nose wrinkling in distaste. Am I squeezing too hard? No...that's not it. He's backing away from the pizza.

Maybe I can do something to help...to get him to eat. I allow some pheromones to ebb from my body.

"So, let me do it some more, won't you?" I ask, smiling as he opens his mouth for more pizza, "When you're strong and healthy again? Will you let yourself be small and weak? For me?"

for mama..?

"Uuhhhhhhh.... I, uhh...." I've lost track of my vocabulary, apparently.

She's m-moving closer to me, her heavy boobs inching closer to my face... all the while saying these b-babying things...

miu_meowww said:
"Having a big-boobie girlfriend tending to your every need isnt so bad, right?"

...not s-so bad? ........m-maybe it... wouldn't be.... that bad.... as long as I stay on her good side.....

Then the memories of last year start coming back... the threats, the vandalism, the stalking...

N-no! That's my dick talking.... I've got to remain in control here... w-why does it feel like the balance of power has been tipping, f-further and further each day?

I'm gazing into her cleavage, taking small bites and listening to her words...

....ugh, this pizza tastes disgusting! And... I can feel my stomach starting to cramp... oww....

miu_meowww said:
"So, let me do it some more, won't you? When you're strong and healthy again? Will you let yourself be small and weak? For me?"

She's digging into something p-primal, something deep within me... w-what's wrong with me? Why is this turning me on so much?? But I can't...admit...

"G-god K-Kat, I...I...I d-dunno..." I manage, but then suddenly I clutch my stomach in pain... this is not normal...

"Oh sweetie oh no what's wrong??" I say, with alarmm, as I put the pizza down, "Is it your stomach?"

He nods when I look back at him, his pleading eyes closing in pain.

"Oh poor baby!!" I remark, looking him up and down. His hands have gone to his belly, which seems knotted in cramps. As if by instinct, I know immediately what to do.

"C'mere..." I say, my hands going to his thin shoulders. I lay him down on his left side, easing his head onto the pillow. He groans again; more cramping. Was it bad pizza? Or just..solid food? "I know a way to make tummies feel better..."

At that i lay aside him, in front of him, so he spoons me. He's smaller than me, for sure, but I position myself so that my huge, gym-swollen ass eases back into his abdomen

"Ahhhh...There we go, like a nice, big, hot water bottle, hm?"

I rub it in to him, feeling his boner press up into my firm, muscular cheeks, through my panties.

"There we are..." I whisper, as I start to move, gyrating my hips into him, taking his right arm and wrapping it around my waist, his hand in mine, "...does that feel nice?"

"K-K-Kat......" I sigh in pleasure, planting myself between her cheeks as she pulls us into a spoon position. Oh god....even though I'm the big spoon, she's totally h-having her way with me...

This is wrong. I should stop letting her do this. But it feels.... so gooooood......

I can feel the flesh underneath her panties jiggling as she wiggles her butt into me. God..... this o-overdeveloped s-sexpot of a girl... sh-she feels incredible....

She leans back and my face is just buried in her hair... it smells so sweet.... it's so soft... Her ass feels so big and firm and toned, from all those hours at the gym... and somehow soft at the same time. As she gyrates her hips, my dick presses more firmly into her panty-clad butt until it's almost encased in her warm cheeks....

It's too m-much.... it's heightening my sexual arousal tenfold... I c-can't fight how good this feels... unconsciously I start to rut myself into her butt, into her inviting flesh.

Fuck.... there's so much of her down there.... h-how is she this big? And with my nose in her broad, toned shoulders, her soft, thick hair in my face, I'm breathing her in and she's overwhelming my senses...she's overwhelming me. I mean...I'm the big spoon but she's making me feel small. She's... so BIG...

...a little too big...

hang on... h-how far down are my feet coming on her body?! I look down, noticing that she looks much taller than me with her long, long legs...

What the heck? I know I've been in bed all day - four days now, in fact - but th-this looks wrong.... j-just how much taller than me is she??

Just as I'm starting to panic a bit, it's like Kat can sense my anxiety and immediately quells it by wrapping my arm around her absurdly tiny waist...and suddenly she smells so gooooood....

oh geez.... sh-she's directing me w-with her hand... w-why does h-having her do these things for me turn me on so much??

I'm moaning audibly, humping her backside.... my stomach pains seem to be numbed...

But still... s-something is off... why does she seem s-so much BIGGER than me?

It's like I hear him thinking that word: bigger

"Big, hm?" I coo, rolling my hips inn rhythm into him as he humps me from behind, his shorts doing nothing to keep mee from feeling how long, thick and hard he is. Otherwise, though, his hips seem so small and...fragile...behind me. I've worked so hard to get this ass, lifted so much weight, and now it's huge.

"So, so bigggg..." I repeat, hugging his arm to me, his hand onto my flat tummy, using our embrace to pull him tighter into me. "Making you feel a little better, hm?" I purr, having felt the discomfort leave his body. He only moans in response, and I allow him to just keep slowly humping my rear, spooning me. Mmmmm....this is nice...

I hear that word again, in his head: bigger. He...likes this, he really does, feeling my body larger than his, next to him. "Big, big, big," I repeat again as, slowly, I start pulling his right hand up, under the hem of my top, until his fingers slip up between the two heavy masses of my bare, braless breasts.

I feel his breath catch.

"You like 'big', baby?" I whisperr, still rolling my hips into his as I begin to slide his hand over my breasts, "let me show you what big feels like..."

I sigh into her as I'm pulled tighter against her, reveling in the close comfort of her warm body.

Her hand is on top of mine, guiding me.... sliding my hand on top of the warm, soft, jiggly flesh of her big boobs. F-feeling her breasts for the first time is all-consuming, taking my libido to another level....

Maintain c-control, m-maintain control...

miu_meowww said:
"You like 'big', baby? Let me show you what big feels like..."

Fuck, I- I c-can't hold back anymore...

Tentatively, with her encouragements, I begin to squeeze her bare breast underneath her top, f-feeling electrified as I can feel the nub of her nipple brush against my palm. Oh my godd.......... they feel like the softest, squishiest, most wonderful things in the world.... she's so BIG....her breasts.... h-how can they be this huge???? She's the bustiest woman I've ever seen....

She giggles and it sends me deeper into this reverie she has me in... I start rutting faster into her soft flesh that encompasses my dick...

"K-Kuhh...." I whine into her shoulder. Her hair is falling around my face, forcing me to smell its natural aroma. Her hips are gyrating and wiggling her huge gym-toned ass into my erect dick, a-and she's r-rubbing my hand ALLL over these humongous boobs of hers! Boobs that I've fantasized about....

All of it comes together to cloud my mind in lust...

.......s-supposed to............... b-break............... up..............

The worries are coming back, full force...

"You said you wouldn't let her work you up like this!!" "Remember how crazy she is!" they tell me. But I can barely listen to them right now, in this moment...

Fuck... the pleasure just keeps mounting, g-getting more intense... I can feel my dick throbbing in arousal, my balls swelling up.... It comes upon me so quick, like i-it was effortless for Kat to bring me to this point....

I-I'm gonna... I'm gonna...

N-no!! How embarrassing would it be to-to c-come in my shorts while s-spooning her from behind?? She'd definitely feel it through her panties.... god, I c-cant!

I try to slow down, but Kat's insistent butt and hands are bringing me over the edge...

No no no..... I have to h-hold back.... I can't b-be this w-weak!

"K-Kaaat... s-stooppp..."

"Shhhhhh....." I hush himm, holding his right hand firmly to my right breast, which he squeezes rhythmically, "...it's okay." Though his voice is rich and stammering with doubt and apprehension, his body sings another song. He's pumping his thin hips quickly now into me, dry humping my bottom like a randy teenager. I know he's goingg to come soon. "I don't mind, sugar, you can do it, just like this," I say softly, "come on me."

This feels so good this feels so good this feels so good. His hand on my breast, his body against mine. His manhood insistent and...so close. I moan and purr for him, encouraging him. Sso much of me wants to just pull down my panties and let him in - it could be fantastic, the two of us together, fucking, right here, right now. I'm half surprised he hasn't tried it himself, tried to yank my thin panties down to my knees, tried to enter me from behind. He hasn't even asked, or tried to plead with me. He's become more timid, recently. He understands.

he knows his place.

"That's right, that's okay sweetie, come on," I urge himm, feeling his nose nuzzling in between my shoulders, "come for Kat. It's okay, it's fine, you'll feel nice..."

Into my back, his whines build, coming quicker and growing more and more insistent. I feel his lips working through my hair, mouthing kisses between my shoulder blades. The skinn of his torso, against my back, grows warmer and warmer and his hand gropes freely at me now, squeezing my breast insistently. He's breathing faster and faster, quicker and quicker, his cock rubbing urgently between my massive ass cheeks and against his own belly. I moan, and presss back into him. He's going to, he's going to...

"Come, baby, come for me..." I breathe, "...it's okay."

And there it is.

His body freezes, quivers, and then spasms behind me. He startss to come.

He grunts, again and again and again as he pumps his cock into my ass and I feel his climax electrify us both. "That's it, baby, there you go..." I coo, holding his hand to my chest, "....mmmmmmm. That's right....shhhhh...."

My own eyes flutterr in delight as I feel him emptying, feel it filling me. Even though he's not inside me I'm taking him in, taking him into myself. Part of him goes into me...

...and it's never coming out.

"Mmmmm....oh god that's good," I allow myself, hugging his arm more tightly. I feel wetness, now, his hot fluids soaking his shorts and slickening them between us. The warmth has started...can he feel it? Can he feel my breast swelling under his hand? Can he feel my hips broadening? My hair thickening around his face? Mmmmmm....I can. And it's fucking amazinggg.

I turn my head, looking over my shoulder at him.

I lay my head back down on the pillow, and then I smile privately to myself. "That's right, Charlie, get it all out," I say, as his grunts weaken into little gasps and whines, "get it all out, then you can sleep..."

I'm coming.

Her ass, her breasts, her hair, her toned body, her words... everything she's doing is working together to create the most mind-bendingly pleasurable orgasm I've ever had.

ngnngngnnnnnnghhh.........

"K-kaaaaaaat!" I whine as my breathing becomes more labored, as i come and come and come.

It's so soft, so nice.... her cooing makes me just let it all go....

There's g-gotta be something wrong with me.... How is there still so MUCH of it?? How can I be producing this much semen day after day???

I feel it exploding through my shorts, onto her panties, soaking through to her skin, e-even all the way to the bed sheets....

I'm groping unabashedly at her massive boobs now, a-and I swear it almost feels like her breast was g-growing in my hand.... it's silly, right? That could never happen, but the thought that she could be getting even bigger turns me on more, and encourages more of my seed to leave me...

miu_meowww said:
"get it all out, then you can sleep..."

G-G-go to sleep? I just woke up!!!!!

But as I feel my orgasm finally coming to an end, it feels like all my strength is being taken away from me...

Uuuunnngh unnngh unngh

The last few spurts of come dribble out onto her back, and I'm wilting...

Finally, I collapse onto the bed, breathing hard and barely able to catch my breath. I f-feel so weak... so small next to her...... and then comes the familiar feeling of emptiness that's been following my ejaculations these days...

All the while, Kat's hushing me to sleep.

N-no! Fight it! I c-cant let this.... h-happen... e-every t-time.....

but the fight is futile. I'm so sleepy....... I start to close my eyes as she whispers sweet coos into my ear...

....and then I'm out.

try to sleep

Why?

Wwe don't need to

but...

but what get up and go do something

Clean him up.

No stay here. Suck him off while he's sleeping.

he does look so cute laying there maybe I'll just snuggle him a little while

This is our last bit of time together like this. Tomorrow he'll be able to get out of bed.

but that's good right ??? we can go out and do things like boyfriends and girlfr-

But he won't need us as much.

break hiss ankle

That's a terrible idea.

fuck you. too much like the movie? cut his hamstring

omigod be quiet!! all of you!! I just want to be excited about having a norml boyfriend!!!

It's too late for that, Kat.

---------------------------------------------------------------------

To our lovely readers- Ben Robertson will be coming back as Charlie in the next scene. Thk u so much to Joshua67 for helping out with not just his ammmazing illustrations but also his writing!!

OMG IM SO EXCITED!!!

I must look like a lunatic dancing over him waking him up by jumping up on the bed like a jumping bean an then dancing but its like eleven o clock and he's still not awake i can't wait any more!!

HE GETS OUT OF BED TODAY!!!

I JUMP OFF HIS BED!!

WHEEEEEE!!!!!

As soon as i hit the ground i spin and put my hands on the end of his bed, leaning over, breathing hard, my hair all over my face.

"Are you EXCITED?????"

---------
oooo !! check out the tumblr of our official illustrator Joshua67's blog

jesus christ...

I...I...

I stare up at her, gape mouthed, immediately, shockingly awake.

Awed, as under the thunder of her hips my bed shakes, the earth quakes.

She's just so big. There's just so...much.

And then she jumps off my bed, laughing, spinning towards me with the eyes of a mad woman, a dazzling smile and...holy god...breasts. I just had a brutal, mind-boggling introduction to her overmatched white yoga pants and to rival that spectacle she leans over my bed from its foot in a tight, long sleeve top of dusky pink that I would say over-emphasizes how top-heavy she's become...but no one with an ass that size can be called top-heavy.

Am I excited?

"Uh...yeah..!" I manage, trying not to sound so flabbergasted by the...zeal...of my wake-up, "Let's...give this a try..."

With that I start to sit up and begin to swing my legs to the left side of the bed...

Back
Top Bottom