Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Mine (ambiguouscaptain and miu_meowww)

"Okay, sweetie, let's get you out of those...." I coo, as I start to pull the black cotton shorts he's been wearing off down his hips. Ooo it catches, the waistband, on his boner haha...I need to just pull up and pop it over...

Oh...oh my <giggle!>

"Oh, honey, I forget what a big boy you are, sometimes..!" I marvel, feeling myself go wide-eyed at the eager monster that springs up from between his legs, arching towards his belly. It really is shocking, how big and thick and stronggg that thing is, especially in contrast to how he's looking himself these days. It's long and thick, veins bulging on its surface, throbbiing with life and energy...while poor Charlie every day looks more wan and pale and scrawny. It's the healthiest thing about him, for sure, a real stallion with a rider who might not be up for the task haha.

Though it calls to me, and is like a whole new person in the room, I try not to pay it too much mind...we have more games to play, right? And he has to stay on task.

"So, if you want your prize," I say, my left hand dropping his shorts, discarding them onto the bed as my right taps the white envelope on the side table, "you're going to have to beat me at something..."

I turn at the waist to look down at the pile of games aside us on the floor.

"What's it going to be?"

I'm flushed, both mortified and electrified, as I sit now totally naked and totally erect before her. My cock is throbbing, twitching, and I shrink further behind it as I watch her regard me, observe me, study me. Or rather - regard observe and study it.

But then she speaks again, reminds me of the envelope...my "prize". I had again almost totally forgotten about it.

"K-Kat, do we r-really...?" I start, imagining further indignation, "Do we h-have to p-play anoth-"

"YES!" I command, immediately laughing at how bossy I just sounded haha, "Pick one!"

I tell u he's gunna love his prize!!

"Oh-oh-okayyy..." I concede, leaning over the side of the bed a little to glance over the selection of stuff she brought. Othello, a jigsaw puzzle, Scrabble, uh...Stratego, I think...Yaht...zeeee...

...i'm so confused...

"Fine, honey, I'll pick..." I finally say, laying the exasperation on nice an thick, "your brain doesn't seem to be working too well this afternoon, does it?"

Cocking my head, rubbing his knee, I flash him a big, brilliant smile and I can feel in my chest how his boner almost explodes.

"So, since my brain is obviously working much better than yours..." I say, turning again to look down at the fun stuff I bought, "...we should probably pick one that you can handle."

Hmmm...decisions decisions..!!

"But..." I remark, casually, as I look over the game boxes, "I don't know if it was my brains or my tits that won me the last two games...what do you think?"

26BGqUS0CfyAKdjrO.gif

Immediately I recoil in anxious self-reproach as her hands come to her breasts, covering them in modesty as false as the shock of indignation that her face, after a pause, flashes.

Oh jeez I'm an idiot

But then she pauses again, reconsiders...and smiles.

26xBE1zXRZi6FmyCA.gif

"My tits?!?" I gasp, pretending to be shocked and angry but haha I'm having a hard time not just laughing at him the poor thing - he's so embarrassed and confused and that boner haha it looks so uncomfortable. But this is so fun!

"I guess maybe it was the tits..." I muse, giving him a little smile, pulling down on my top a touch and rocking my torso back and forth, "so maybe we should choose a game my boobs can't win for me, something simple. So you have at least a chance of winning your prize. An easy game, something like..."

I look down again at the pile of games and - aha!! - see the one i had bought mostly as a joke. I reach down to grab it and show the box to him...

"Candy Land!"

Classic_Candy_Land_by_Winning_Moves.jpg

"C-Candy Land??" I reply, chagrined that she thinks we need to play a children's game...a toddler's game...to give me a chance of winning. The affront irks me, and wakens my voice...though I immediately regret what it blurts out, thinking I'm making a joke:

"Last time I played that was against my mom!"

"Your mom hm..?" I purr, feeling my smile go crooked and feeling the flush of awkwardness run through him, making his skin crawll. I know i don't have to say much, and just take the moment to unwrap the box, crumple and discard the thin plastic, and let him think, considering the situation. Let that comment just float in the air between us. Oh Charlie charlie charlie...

But I can't help it, I can't help but take the chance to make him squirm a little more becuz its just toooo fun. So, I lean in towards him, making sure my big breasts squeeze together between my arms, and ask:

"...who won?"

"Wh-wh-who w-won..??"

She nods.

"...i-in 'Candy L-land'..??"

She nods. I try not to stare at her tits.

"...b-between m-me and my m-mom..???"

She nods. This is so weird and I try to not stare at her tits but they're so huge and soft bulging out towards me.

26xByAFnKzDsnHUCk.gif

"...wh-when I was f-four years old..???"

She nods again. This is fucking freaking me out because I start staring into her tits and can't pull my eyes away and I'm having bizarre thoughts and my cock's going to explode and want to start sucking my thu-

l3q30BRuAxj8ToBqM.gif

...oh god....oh g-g-g-gahhhh....oh m-m-m...m-m-m-....m-mah....

Stop!!!!

With a pathetic whine, I pull back away, closing my eyes.

"Oh, baby, hush...!" I giggle, perfectly pleased with the reaction I got out of him, amazed at all the ways this love spell is working, "It's just a game..!"

As he collects himself I start to set up the board, moving back to the chair on the opposite side of the game table. Eventually he opens his eyes again and is watching me. I have the cards all ready in a pile, and I've chosen our pieces for us. The white envelope with his prize is laying there alongside the board. Everything's set but he's still sitting up against the headboard, all quiet.

"Ready?" I ask, with an encouraging smile.

"Yeah, ready..." I breathe, having calmed myself with deep breathing and thoughts about basketball. She's still there, though, when I open my eyes but I'm trying to do my best to keep from looking at her chest or focus too much on her face and smile or lose myself in thinking how I'd like to bury myself in the mane of her thick auburn h-

STOP!

I sit up, and pull myself over to the edge of the bed and swing my legs over the side to face the game table, with her sitting opposite me. The afternoon light is filtering in; the breeze outside moves the leaves around and dapples the sunshine across the far wall of the room. I give her a brave smile and tell her I'm gonna whip her butt but something else I notice makes me a little uneasy. It's weird. I had felt this before, but ignored it. I have a pretty tall bed but still I think my feet used to hit the ground when I'd sit on the edge of it. Now they seem to be hovering just above it...

But I know I have to focus, again. I have to pull myself together and not seem so pathetic. Even though we are playing a stupid kids' game, I want to seem energized, involved, not so passive. She seems encouraging, and we laugh a little together as we read the instructions, remind ourselves how to play. Simple, of course!

"Youngest player goes first," I tell her, smiling and thankfully feeling pretty composed...

...even though I'm sitting here totally naked.

"Okey-dokey daddy," I joke, in a little-girl pout, grabbing my hair into two clumps and holding them into pigtails off each side of my head. His eyes go kinda funny for a second but he shakes his head at me in exasperation as I start to giggle. "Can you pick a card for itty-bitty-Kitty?"

"Oh boo!" I complain, when he shows me a 'purple' card as I'm pulling some hair ties out of my pocket, "I only get to move one space!" He looks at me and shrugs - not my fault! he tells me. "Move for me, daddy?" I coo, my hands busy as I start to put my hair into two big, loose, high pigtails...

'Daddy?'

And...what's she doing with her hair, and this little-girl act...?

Jesus she's crazy.

But...she somehow has this way of allowing even the weirdest little moments to turn suddenly very hot. Which, me being naked and all, this could very easily do unless I stay focused and relaxed. So...yes...I move her piece for her ("The little green one! To match my eyes!"), as she puts her hair into high, girlish pigtails and shakes them around with a giggle. And somehow my cock - which has fallen to only a thick mid-engorgement - hasn't risen back up between us. I silently applaud my own self-control.

I pick my own card - and she cheers for me: yay, a double-blue!!! - which moves me ahead quite a bit. She pouts again when she draws a single orange but then becomes giddy as the turns progress and I start to move ahead more and more...

I like shaking my pigtails around like thiss <giggle giggle!!> And bouncing iin my seat!! And cheering him on!!

"Yayyyy!!!!" I applaud, clapping my hands girlishly when he advances to a shortcut, "Alllll the way up the gumdrop mountains!!! Good job!!!" I had actually started to catch up to his little blue man but this puts him way ahead of me!

"Aww but Daddy's so far ahead now..." I pout playfully, shaking my shoulders for a jiggle, "you're leaving Itty-Bitty-Kitty way behind..."

"Well too bad - I want my prize!" I gloat, laughing, moving my piece up the 'Gumball Mountains' shortcut, aware of her eyes on me, drinking me in. Glittering weirdly, like she's got little cartoon hearts in them, almost.

And she's getting more and more excited as we play, I can sense it in her, like an energy that's building and building and building. It's an unstable energy, though - knowing her I realize it could blow quickly, and in so many ways. But man, this girl is a force of nature, and it's a little thrilling to see her starting to get revved up like this...it makes me feel maybe a little too confident...

"So..." I venture, feeling the arch in my eyebrows and the crook in my smile as I settle my piece at my new position, "...what's with the 'daddy' stuff?"

"What, you don't like it?" I ask, with a pout that quickly turns to a rueful smile as my eyes flash, "You're more a 'mama's boy' than a 'baby-daddy', hmm?"

"W-wait, whut?? A ma-...uh no, No!!" I sputter, taken aback, "No!"

It's amazing how this girl can turn things around on me like, in an instant.

"Just pick a card!!!"

I laugh and laugh and laugh at him - I think I actually snort a little haha! - he's so funny and fun to play with!!! And look at him pout and grumble and blush omigod so cute.

"I soooooo know how to push your buttons..!" I remark, as I draw a new card for myself (oh poo a single blue that moves me like almost no spaces). He just sort of grunts at me, but I think I see a smile in there haha. I totally do know his buuttons!

As we're playing - he stays ahead of me oh goodie I hope he wins, he's coming close - a dog starts barking outside. It sounds like a little dog. It might be that same little dog that growled at me before.

"Ooo I hate dogs," I snipe, as I move my little green gingerbread-man playing piece up to the lollipop forest. But then I draw a card for him so he doesn't have to reach so far and - heyyy!!! a double orange!! he's right near the end!!

"I hate dogs..."

???

Didn't she just tell me earlier that she loves dogs?

Anyway. Woo hoo I might just be about to win! Yes yes yes it's just 'Candy Land' and there was absolutely no skill involved in it but yahoo I think I should take what I can get.

Yeah, the 'mama's boy' comment set me back a bit, made my thoughts broil and darken a touch, my skin crawl a little. It's kinda humiliating. But winning a board game can be very uplifting (yes even 'Candy Land') and after she moves on her turn my next card drawn gets me to...

"HAHA! I WIN!" I exclaim, throwing my skinny arms over my head in my triumphant victory. She laughs and claps as well and wow yeah I feel so much better! Winning is a great distraction from feeling humiliated and shrunken and unemployed and broke and all that. So is...wow...watching her cheer too...

"Y-you're very good at that..." I say, marveling at her bouncing in her seat, snapping her ponytailed head back and forth with a big, bright, fixed smile and wide, shooting her arm up sharp and strong in well-practiced movements, crisp but natural.

She's doing cheerleading moves for me...

"Charlie Charlie he's my man!" I sing, still seated but hands up in a high-V then a side bow-and arrow, and then two clapps, "And he just won Candy Land!!!"

Ahahaha! Sooooo happy! And look at him look at me all his attention's totally on me again haha i loove it all i love himmmm

"Wanna see my cheers from High School?!?"

"Uuhhhhh....sure?" I agree, dazzled by her brilliant smile, feeling a familiar stirring between my naked thighs.

She was a cheerleader in high school?

I was never a cheerleadr in high school!!!

I barely even went to high school!!!

But haha that didn't stop me from practicing this stuff cuz i know guys like it they like to look at girls move and haha lookit him lookit him look at me as I quickly stand up, hands suddenly lock-straight down at my sides my boobs jiggling like crazy.

"Alright!" I call out, grinning from ear to ear, with two claps: "Let's! Go!"

I step to the side so I don't knock over the game table and as I do I bend over at the waist to kiss the head of his little winning blue plastic gingerbread man. <MWah!!!>

His eyes are kinda goggling at me as I do it I dunno if it's cuz how my butt's sticking out in these too-tiny shorts or what but haha I'm starting to feel him get excited...

Let's cheer!!!

Back
Top Bottom