Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Mine (ambiguouscaptain and miu_meowww)

"Ahahaha!" I laugh, bringing my hands up to my cheeks and just loving his reaction, "Omigod just look at your face! You look terrified hahaha!"

Still sputtering, a wave of bewilderment passes over him...he's so confused poor thing!!

“It’s okay, I'm joking..!" I reassure him, tilting my head and bringing one hand to his cheek, "I don't want to have babies just yet anyway...I've got my own baby to take care of already, right?"

My smile is warm, sincere...I'm trying not to tease him too bad. But still he flushes an ever darker pink and his brow begins to sweat.

"So the boobs are all yours for the time being..."

"So the boobs are all yours for the time being..."

ggahhhh.....

So my eyes are drawn down to her bosom, as she's leaned in towards me to cup my cheek, and I swear I see them gently surge with swollen life...the deep blue veins along their bulging upper swells pulsating, calling me to them...

"th-that's...."

My voice fails.

"Okay Mr. Boob Monkey let's concentrate!" I giggle, bringing two fingers under his chin to raise his face to look at mine. "We have another game to play if you want to win your surprise," I say, "but if you're not going to answer the 'Truth' you've got to do the 'Dare'...so let's take that shirt off..."

So much for me behaving huh haha!!!

He complains, a little, as I lean in again to help him peel his t-shirt up over his head but finally sits back again, bare-chested, against the head board.

"MmmmSexy!" I coo, laughing as I run a hand over his pale, bony chest, and then bring in the other hand. I grab his shoulders and massage them. I think I have more muscles in the palms of my hands than he does in his thin shoulders, and I'm finding I like the feeling of his weakness.

"Now..." I say, leaning back again and putting my hands back in my lap, "...what game did you choose for us to play?"

What is this feeling I'm having? It's...it's back again, now that she's in the room with me, and it's even stronger than before. She's teasing me, me, playing with my weaknesses, playfully belittling me...and I find myself liking it. The feel of her large hands on my chest and shoulders, also...their strength makes me shiver, darkly.

"I...I thought we'd play 'Uno'..." I offer, having seen she had bought that, a deck of cards in a colorful package, along with the board games...

She squeals in delight - obviously happy with my choice - and turns behind herself at the waist to fetch the 'Uno' deck. I sneak the moment to notice the taut, sturdy strap of her tan bra visible above the back of her orange tank. Quickly though she's unwrapping the deck from its plastic, opening the box. She's pulled one leg up onto the bed, under herself, to face me more directly, and I can't help but be mesmerized by the jiggling of her calf and thigh as she shuffles up the cards. She catches my eyes watching her just as she's about to deal, and gives me a wry smile...

"Eyes on the game, mister!! Focus!" I say, with mock exasperation as I hand out cards, "We don't want a repeat of last time, do we?"

He quietly shakes his head, like a little boy that just got scolded, and I set to arranging my cards in my hand - hiding my smile behind them. I soon notice, though, that he's not paying attention to his own hand, but rather my leg - which is shaking, bouncing a bit with pent-up energy,

"Charlie c'mon!!!" I giggle, slapping his knee to get him going, "Can't you pay attention to anything but my body for, like, one minute?"

He winces, obviously embarrassed, and mumbles some sort of 'sorry'

Omigod! Boys!!!

"Fine I'll stop jiggling my leg. Will that make it better?"

I was marveling at it, that perfect female leg, folded up partway onto the mattress. The calf so muscular, the thin ankle. Skin tan and smooth with a subtle shine. Her large, slender foot was playing with its high-wedge sandal, spinning it casually on its toes. Her knee, shapely, and her thigh thick soft and powerful. And she was bouncing her long leg with idle energy, causing it to jiggle, her calf to shake. I was mesmerized by its strength and sexuality. A woman's leg...

But now I'm apologizing, for not paying attention to the game.

"S-s-sorry..." I mutter, quickly and half under my breath, "I...I'm not quite myself..."

"Fine I'll stop jiggling my leg. Will that make it better?"

"Y-yeah..." I try, looking for an excuse for my short attention span and wandering eye, "maybe I slept too much..."

That satisfies her, I guess, and soon we've started up a game of 'Uno'. I haven't played in years but this is easy to pick up again...we spend a little time, the two of us, reminding ourselves of the rules and after a little bit we're into the game. Maybe it's really supposed to be for more than two players but whatever it'll be fun, kill some time. This is another game I should be able to win if I can just concentrate a little bit...

...but I remember with a dark thrill that feeling I got, playing checkers, when she started winning, when she started taking my pieces...

Okay, so I dunno if someone can, like, intentionally play bad at Uno, but if I didn't know any better I'd think Charles is doing it. Does he want to lose? Cuz he's certainly playing like it haha.

Along with that, as we play - me sitting on the edge of the bed aside where he lay - I feel like somethings changing between us. I'm sitting up, straighter and straighter and straighter, and he's slouching down, leaned back against the headboard and his pillows, lower and lower and lower. It's like this unspoken thing - as I start to be obviously winning the game, he seems to be shrinking away under me, as I grow bigger and bigger beside him. Not actually, for real...just sorta in this dynamic between us. I don't know if he's even conscious of it or not, but it's making my heart race...and I think it's doing the same to him, too. I find myself peering down, over him, inflating my chest, to make him feel how much he's losing...because I think he kinda likes it.

"Uno," I announce, seriously, when I have one card lefttt...

Uno...she has Uno...one card left. She lays that down, she wins, she will have beaten me...

<shiver>

...and I have, what? Six cards left, in my hand? There's no way I can beat her.

My cock is rising stiffly up my shorts, up towards my belly, threatening to poke out above the elastic waistband.

She's winning...she's winnning...

I have to draw another card.

A flash in her eyes.

She lays down her last card.

She wins.

tumblr_oj63xsmI8T1u14kqbo1_1280.gif

He is definitely, like, getting off on losing. He was screwing up, all through the game - maybe on purpose? - even though I was totally not even trying to distract him. Why is that?!? What is it about me beating him that's turning him on?

Whatever it is, it's making my heart skip too and I want to see where this leads...

"I win," I say slowly, plainly, as I lay my card down and toss my hair about my shoulders, looking down at him to where he slouches. He's up against the headboard, knees sorta up. He seems to want to look at me, to gaze up at me, and I sit quietly, letting him, setting my shoulders straight. "I totally beat you," I say, with calm gravity, feeling how much harder and harder I'm making him, how fucking turned on he's getting, "I win...I win..."

"Y-y-yeah..." I concede, mouth turning dry as I look up at her, "I-I guess you d-did..."

Her eyes are gleaming, glittering, and a smile curls at the edge of her lips for the briefest of seconds. The air is heavy between us, something unspoken in it. Folding, my eyes drop from her face to her chest, and in response she edges forward, moving closer over me. I can see the outline of her bra through her top...

26xBR4E32BE8uRHzy.gif

I can't help but think it. And I can't help but feel a little excitement, a little thrill, a little awakening when I realize that he looks so small, so weak and meager, slouched under me. Almost afraid, but also so turned on, waiting on me to act. I can feel his arousal churning and burning inside him, looking up at me, hanging on my every move.

His eyes are on my chest. Though it's doesn't even seem to be just about the boobs anymore - there's something else going on here that's turning him on - I say it anyway "Honestly I don't know how men get anything done at all, sometimes, being this easily distracted..."

He just continues to look up at me, expectant. "Oh, Charlie," I say, mock exasperation in my voice, ”Do I need to put my blouse back on so you can concentrate?”

26xBLwGD9dHm5FzNe.gif

"g-g-g....I-I...uh..."

Overwhelmed by her perfume, by the sight of her, by everything that's happening at this moment, I don't know what to say....

“Omigod Charlie..!!" I half-laugh, incredulous at how badly he's distracted, how befuddled he is, "I'm never going to be able to hold a decent conversation with you again, am I?"

“See?!?" I laugh, breaking down finally into a big grin, "Oh Charlie Charlie Charlie you are such a boob-monkey! Haha!”

He blushes sheepishly, and looks away, still passively waiting for me to do somethinggg

"So...truth or dare?" I ask perkily, patting the him on the foot. That gets him to look at me again, but his brows knit back into a question.

"Truth or dare?" I repeat, patiently, "I won the Uno game, and I want you to either answer another question for me..."

My tolerant expression is replaced by a sly, mischievous smile

"...or take off those shorts..."

I'm embarrassed, I am, that I'm being this way. I'm not like this, I'm not. I'm not this passive, this meek, this easily cowed by women. I'm a man. I'm educated. Really well educated, in fact. I've built a good life, I'm successful...well, I was successful, I'm just kind of on a break. But I'm not like this, I'm not...

...am I?

Well, I'll tell you one thing, I'm not going to be reduced to being buck naked again in front of this silly young girl just for screwing up a hand in some kids' card game.

"Uh...T-Truth..." I stammer, wincing at the smallness of my voice.

"Okay another question then..." I chirp, smiling, cleaning up the cards from the bed in the afternoon light, considering how I'm going to phrase this.

"So, I know you're not like most guys," I begin, packing the cards back into their box, "You're smart, you're kind, you're funny..." Turning at the waist, I set the deck of cards down on the little game table I have by the bed. I notice him fighting an adorable, bashful smile as I continue.

"You're not, like, pushy, or loud or obnoxious like so many boys," I say, turning back towards him, laying my hand on his knee, "You're not aggressive or...assertive." His eyes drop...is he just being modest? I just want to hug him so harrd sometimes! Especially when I think back on how other guys in my life have been. "You're nice to me, you're not mean or rude or hostile to me. You treat me like a real person..."

And he's listening to me! Guys never used to do that!

"And I think there are things you like about me, too..." I continue, smiling, as he looks back up at me. I take a moment to brush an invisible crumb off the top of my big right breast. "...and I'm not just talking about these!!" I giggle, suddenly pulling my shoulders back and pressing my chest out to stretch my top super-tight, flashing a big smile when he blushes and looks away. I giggle again. "Well, maybe it's mostly about these," I chuckle, "but I think there's something else..."

I rub his knee, thoughtfully, and watch his face. Oooo how I wish I knew what he's thinking!! I've been feeling more and more like I'm almost getting there, now that we're getting so close as boyfriend and girlfriend, but I can't,like, read his thoughts quite yet. But I have a good idea these days what he's feeling...and it makes my chest flutter in excitement, the back of my neck tingle.

"I'm starting to get an idea, sweetie, what you really like about me...besides my body," I say, slowly, trying to catch his gaze with mine, "More about how we are together, what's happening between us." He's avoiding me, afraid of having to deal with this...he knows what I'm talking about, and he's looking everywhere but at me.

"So, let me ask you, Charlie," I say, "Do you like that I'm the dominant one?"

< to our lovable readers - i'm on vacation for a week and prob won't be able to write much until i get back. i'll miss u !! xxxooo >

< Long time reader here. I love this story! While we're waiting, here's some fan art I drew of Kat and Charlie. ^_^ >

Vi8w9hl.png

<wow thanks Joshua67!!! That's a fantastic drawing!>

Half-shocked, half-expecting this, I manage to look up at her again.

Th-th-the dominant one??

What??

That's not...that's not true, is it..?

My eyes drop down, again, to my own lap.

She's not...in charge. She's not....superior. She's not...dominant.

Is she..???

N-no...right?

Because that would make me...

While we're waiting for Miu to return in a couple days, I wanted to introduce Joshua67 as the new official illustrator of our thread. I'm still planning on putting in my own (photographic) images but i'm sure everyone will agree he's going to be a really great addition!

rzb8pVs.png

oh the poor thing...he seems confused...

"Oh, sweetie," I coo, "Have I hurt your ego? I'm sorrrrry...." I reach back to lay my hand on his knee. He's got them sort of drawn up into himself, protectively, as he's sitting there. "But it's okay...lots of guys, perefectly normal guys, want a, y'know, dominant partner..."

He winces, at that, and I can feel him cringing and blushing, his pulse quickening, his thoughts racing. He wants to say something...anything...and he starts to stammer but I cut him off

"Awwww...don't be afraid," I continue, "it doesn't have to be your dirty little secret." The gears are whirring and the fuses are blowing in that head of his, under that thick mop of hair. "Relationships - just like checkers, just like uno - are all power play..." I explain, "and you like me winning, don't you?"

Relationships...like games? Is that what she's saying? Is that what this is to her? And if that's true...I think I'm getting my ass kicked.

And this is not helping! All this talk is just turning me on more and more, tipping the scales of power further and further to her side. Because oh my god I think it's true...I'm totally getting off on being beaten, on being made to feel inferior. I can feel my pulse beating in my face, my heart is racing, my breath is coming quick and shallow. And my cock...I feel it creeping up my belly, almost ready to push past the waistband of my soft cotton shorts. She's basically telling me I'm submissive...and, god help me, I like it. I want more.

But I can't! I can't let her do this to me! This...girl. This girl is like ten years younger than me, she's emotionally unstable, totally disturbed. She's uneducated, unsophisticated, childish...

...but lord almighty look at those tits.

He's still not saying anything, is he? Naw, he just peeked at my chest, and then looked down again.

I giggle. "I think I know one reason why I like it when you look at my chest," I say, catching him and making himm blush some more, "Looking down at my chest is kinda like you can't look me in eye. Like you're bowing or something..." I wait, I wait for him to say something to that. But still he stays quiet, so I continue. "It's, like, totally a power trip for me...makes you seem even more passive...more submissive..."

Oooo that gets him - ! He looks up, he makes this little whining choking gurging sound of protest, like he wants to argue. But his mouth doesn't seem to be working with his poor little brain haha.

"Shhh..." I hush him, "lots of guys are like this. Even alpha males...strong aggressive guys, type-A's. Sometimes even they want the chance to be submissive, have someone else be in charge, when they're alone together..."

Oh he's so shy and nervous I love love love it

"Though we know you're not an alpha male, don't we?" I continue, rubbing his knee in encouragement, "You're more of a...what? A beta male? Right? Non-assertive. A little more shy, nervous sometimes. Maybe even a little timid?"

He looks up at me, into my eyes...like he's pleading with me. But pleading to do what? Stop? No haha...I can tell he likes this...

"But you've gotten so far with hard work, intelligence, education..." I say, "And it has been hard work, hasn't it? So it's okay...it's okay if you don't want to work, to put too much effort into a relationship. I don't mind, I like it like this. A lot of guys are the same way. You want to be the passive one, to let me do all the work. Me have all the strength and energy. That'd feel nice, wouldn't it? To just to let yourself be free like that? Not thinking you have to be the strong one, the dominant one, like so many guys think they have to be..."

I smile at him, warmly, openly. I'd love him to say something here, I would. But him being quiet, too...that says just as much.

And he just looks at my chest.

"Fine..." I say, as we both realize he's not going to answer my 'truth' and instead has to do my 'dare'...

"...take off your pants."

"Wh-wh-whut..?" I stammer, my voice cracking and so, so weak, "M-my pants? K-Kat n-n-no..." I know exactly what she's asking, and I know what it'll mean. She'll see me - she'll see how aroused she's got me. I'll be absolutely naked in front of her. But her smile is so honest, and her words have dug so deep, that though my voice may be complaining my actions say another thing. I silently lean back, a little, and help her by lifting my hips as her hands move to them, to the waistband of my shorts...

Back
Top Bottom