Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Mine (ambiguouscaptain and miu_meowww)

"So what ya got there, some...board games?" I ask, my voice as confident and nonchalant as I can make it with me trying to get past the question burning in my head: what size are those bras she just packed away?

Board games? Yes, she tells me, she bought a bunch of them, to give us something to do during my last few days of bed rest. I watch - distracted bu the curve of her hips and tan swells of her long muscular thighs - as she takes them, one-by-one, out of the bags. Mostly ones I recognize, some I don't. And there's "Uno", and a jigsaw puzzle.

"Wow, great..." I tell her, encouraged by the fact that this is normal thing to do, playing board games. Something normal people do, normally.

"Wanna play one?" I ask, as having unpacked the bags I move around the room to open his shades, let some light in this place. Ah! So much better!

I'm in a playful mmmood but I'm struck, suddenly, as I turn back to him - maybe now that we're in the daylight, and he's back in some clothes - by how...small he looks. He's smiling, totally oblivious, but sitting there on the bed he just looks...wow. I've been really doing a number on him, huh? I wouldn't be surprised if he's lost another couple inches since the appointment last Thursday. I have grown myself - jeez I can't believe I'm 6'2"! - and that's gotta be affecting how I see him but he's definitely shorter. I may not know for sure til he's able to stand up out of bed but i have some thoughts that I should keep things innocent for a while. Maybe I even want to stop the spell soon? Can i even do that??

Ha I know what you're thinking!! Stop !!! Yes, there is a responsible part to me!!! The part that knows that if we're going to have a happy family together, me and Charles, a perfect couple, growing old together...that things have to stop sometime. I mean I don't know what his fantasies really are but yeah I can't imagine he really wants to be a midget haha. So yeah sometimes I can be responsible. There is that part of me. The part that feels so much affection for him...

...but then theres the other parrt

"Sure, I, uh..." I stammer, blinking against the sun and distracted again by her long, strong legs in her short, short shorts, as she walks across the room, opening my final shade, "...yeah."

I blush a little and turn away when I see her indulgent smirk, catching me ogling her. My eyes fall to the stack of boxes, and my battered sense of self-respect immediately locks on to a particular game, one that might help bolster it since it's been taking such a beating. Something I might actually do well at, show some competency and strength.

"Chess?" I offer.

"Chess, huh?" I considr, giving it some careful thought as I clean a stack of papers off a short table he has in the corner and - lifting it easily - bring it to the side of the beddd.

I eye him with a wry smile, and crouch again to pick up the game box. It's one of those combination sets- chess, backgammon, etc - that I thought would give us some options. But I wasn't thinking chess...

"Chess looks so harrrrrd, Charlie," I coo in my most syrupy babydoll voice, making a show of leaning over at the hip to place the box on the table, "too complicated for little ol' me..." His eyes darted into my cleavage for an instant as my elbows squeezed together my breasts, but he's trying to look me in the eyes again haha.

I know I know I know !! I said I was gonna be good!! But...chess?? I don't know how to play chess and whatever we play I really really don't like to lose. So I have to convince him to play something else which shouldn't be hard haha.

"How bout checkers..?" I offer, with a pout, "can you teach me checkers?"

Propped on my left elbow, reclined in bed, I'm faced with the bulge of her cleavage as she leans over the table and bats her long, mascara'd eyelashes at me.

"T-teach you checkers..?" I stutter, trying to regain my composure, "...s-sure." Who doesn't know how to play checkers?

Standing back up, she smiles wide and giggles, clapping and jiggling in her little triumph. Don't worry, dear reader. I totally realize I'm being manipulated. I wasn't set on chess, and no big deal; I can still beat her at checkers I'm sure.

She pulls over my desk chair so she can sit across the table from me, and I make the move to sit up - under her wary eye - on the edge of the bed.

"Don't worry, I won't stand up..." I assure her, "...until I have to get up to do my victory dance."

She giggles at that, telling me to be nice as she unwraps the plastic from game box and starts unloading its contents. The chess pieces, the dice, the dominos - those she places off to the side. The checkers pieces she starts setting up on the board, totally in the correct way.

"Okay so how do we play..?" I ask with all seriousness, fighting back a smile as I catch his eyes flashing down my top againnn

He proceeds to start to show me the rules of checkers which haha I know are totally not complicated even I can get it. He's so cute, though, being all teacherly and understanding and I don't think he suspects I played a lot of checkers back in the hospital wards and he doesn't know about that anyway. But it's been a while so I may need some help in winning because haha I said it before I hate to lose. So - I make sure my hair is falling just right, and that I purse my lips just the right way as I lean over the table...

"Okay you ready?" I say, totally aware she's trying to distract me already, and only semi-sure that she's never played this before. She is quite the eyeful, sitting across the table from me. I shouldn't be complaining...this is the best scenery for a game of checkers I've ever had, and her perfume is pleasantly filling the air between us...

"Ready sweetie," I say, casually shimmying myself to get settled in my seat and drawing his eye again. "Now, be easy on me, promise?" I coo, "But - ooo!! I almost forgot!! -if you win I have a surprise, a little present for you..."

At that, I swivell the chair a bit and lean down to grab the envelope with the tickets I'd bought him. I put that on the table next to the game board and smile, sitting up straight and pulling my shoulders back just enough to make everything start to pop. I mean - I want him to win his prize but I really don't want to lose!!

"A present? That's a surprise..." I say, raising my brows and eyeing that envelope on the table. Uh oh, should I be worried? Maybe, not even able to imagine what it could be. But I can't let on that I don't like surprises - especially coming from her. "I...I sure like surprises..."

Perfectly pleased with herself, she giggles and blows me a puckered kiss across the table which - man, it must be her perfume - actually makes me swoon a bit. But, we start playing our little game of checkers - I let her go first. Her move, my move. Her move, mine...

As we play, I'm totally aware of the little things she's doing to try to distract me. The playing with the hair, the biting the lower lip, the crossing of the legs. Maybe she's not even doing them on purpose, just little moves that draw my eye, get me away from my game. Who am I kidding...she's totally doing them on purpose! And - what's worse - they're working! I can feel myself not concentrating the way I should and also realizing she's not as bad a player as she let on. I shouldn't have lost that piece! First time playing checkers my ass!

Well, two can play at that game, I figure, and come up with my own little plan. "So," I say, moving my piece one square ahead, "you're playing pretty well for a noob." That gets her to smile, and brings a mischievous twinkle to her eye. And, remembering yesterday, how she used talk of my mom to fluster me (still giving me shivers), I feel mischievous as well. She's never talked about her family before, for as long as we've known one another. I'm ready to use her own tactics against her; let's see how she likes it.

"Are you sure you never played as a kid?" I ask, "With your parents?"

"With my parents - no, not really," I say, "My dad was sick and died when I was young. Then my mom was killed by one of his friends..."

Even as I'm concentrating on the board, ready to move my next piece, I can see that that shocked him.

"...but I had really great foster parents, so nice!" I say, looking up at him and smiling really really widely, "But they never played checkers with me, no..."

I look back at the checkerboard. Aha!

"Double jump!"

Wait, what?

"W-wait...what?" I sputter, totally taken aback, immediately forgetting the checkers game, "K-Killed? As in..murdered?"

"Well, yeah," I say, looking up at him - his wide eyes, his gaping mouth - from across the table and figuring I should probably do this as sincerely as I can. I set my mouth, frowning. I knit my brow. "It was terrible," I continue, dropping my voice, "I had to go live somewhere else...."

He's quiet, frozen, hanging on my every word. This was not what he expected...haha

I know what you were trying to do fucker howd you like that huh???

"Yeah, I had to move, go live with other people," I continue, "But I got to bring my dog with me...I love dogs!"

Oh my god this is so fucked up. And I feel so bad. No wonder she's never brought up her family before, and now I feel like a total jerk heel asshole.

"God, I'm sorry Kat," I say, looking across the table into her green eyes which are somehow still sparkling, in an eerie but pretty sort of way. Her smile is wide but sorta fixed...I consider reaching across and taking her hand but I can tell she doesn't want to talk about this right now and eeesh...I don't think I want to, either. How heavy do I want to get with this girl? And how deep would this rabbit hole go?

An awkward pause, a long moment of quiet hangs over the table and passes between us. I look down, glancing over the board and totally forgetting where we were.

"My turn?" I ask, feeling like a total coward.

"Yes I just double-jumped you sweetie!" I giggle, opening my mouth wide and feeling my eyes flash as he slowly comes back to reality, realizing he's actually got a game on his hands. He's looking at the board, though, not at me, and seems a little confused.

Confused. Good.

But he should be looking at me.

"C'mon, now," I say, as I look down to undo those two buttons I had fastened on my top, the two lowest ones, "you don't want to get beat by a girl do you?"

<giggle!>

I'll play better without this blouse anyway...

Oh no, what's she doing?

Though I'm hunched over the board, my eyes drift up to watch as she, casually, starts to unbutton the crisp white cotton blouse she had covering her up over the tight orange tanktop below. It's a blouse I think I'd seen her wear to work before, but if it was ever one that could have buttoned itself all the way up over her new womanly assets, those days were long gone. Two buttons on the bottom were all that she had fastened, and now those were unbuttoned too as she...

...oh, god.

My mouth goes dry as my eyes shoot back down to the board, aware of her tossing the blouse aside in my peripheral vision. I'm making a show of concentrating real hard on these checkers pieces - I'm the red team, right? - but all I want to do is steal glances up at wowie wow wow those massive mammaries as she nonchalantly tosses her hair around them...

tumblr_ohb1asGy6z1u14kqbo1_400.gif

Haha I do play better without the blouse!!! It's either my super awesome checkers skills or my super awesome boobs giving me the advantage (probably the boobs haha) but soon I jump two more of his pieces, and then:

"King me!" I announce, giggling, "or...Queen me!"

He's got, like, four pieces left! And look at me! I'm totally winning!!!

I clap and giggle as he stacks the extra checker on top of mine and I tell him to put another one on it to make it real tall cuz it's the queeeeeen haha!

"Another!" I tell him

He looks up at me with a weird look in his eyes but does it. Now it's three checkers high!!

"And Another!!!"

hahha!

"And another!"

Hahaha soon that queen is like six checkers high bigger than all the other checkers it makes his little red ones look tiny and after another two moves i've got another queen too!!

I love checkers!

The confusion, the distractions, the pleasant captivation of her perfume...they're ten times worse, now that she's removed her blouse. Every jiggle, every wiggle and sway draws my eye and keeps me from planning my next move or concentrating on the current one. She's totally playing me like a instrument, I know that - I lose piece after piece - but there's part of me that...jesus...is actually enjoying losing. I'm getting turned on by watching her winning, clapping, giggling at my pathetic mistakes.

"H-hey..." I complain, as her stacked ultra-queen jumps another piece of mine, in a move I hadn't seen. I look up at her, catching her twinkling gaze, and manage a weak, wistful smile. I've got two pieces left...

...I'm totally about to lose.

"Haha I win!!!" I proclaim, shooting my arms over my head in victory, pumping them with each "I win I win I winnn!"

He's looking at me with a defeated smile, but try as he might his eyes can't haha keep themselves from flitting down to my chest as is joggles and shakes. Haha I don't care I win!!!!

"Aww, I'm sorrrry...!" I drawl, conciliatory, "I'm a terrible winner..." I laugh again, seeing the adorable indignity of loss on his face. "...but I'm a much worse loser so you're lucky yayyyyY!!!!"

I hum to myself, a little singsong, as I start to clean up the pieces from the board. "That was so easy, beating you," I say, causally but so proud of myself, "I thought you were so smart..!" I can feel him watching me, admiring my body. When I'm done putting the pieces away I get a mischievous little urge ooo I'm so bad! "So," I ask, as I turn to him and hug my arms under my big boobs, "Why do you think I won so easy?"

gggaahhhhhh.....

My eyes widen and are drawn immediately, irresistibly, to her breasts as they balloon nearly up to her throat as she hugs them, lifts them with her arms underneath. I swallow dryly as she slowly starts to sway her torso back and forth, a wide smile on her face. My heart skips, my breath catches, and I'm totally at a loss for words...jesus look at them. Like two huge loaves of dough, so soft and firm...

"Uhhh...I...uh...." I stammer, totally unable to draw my eyes away though my I feel my face flush three shades. I blink, then blink again, then I am able to keep my eyes closed to gather my thoughts. "I..." I begin, doing my best to seem in control of myself, "...I d-don't...I dunno..."

"Well, I think I know TWO good reasons..." I giggle, watching him struggle, behind closed eyes, "...two really...BIG...reasons you couldn't win." I squash my breasts up even higher, waiting for him to open his eyezzz.

"Charlie, look at me."

As if on command his lids open, and he meets my gaze for a second before dropping his eyes to my chest, and then looking away.

"It's funny," I say, plainly, "you're so smart, you went to so much school - but it doesn't matter, does it? You're brain just went to mush. You couldn't even win a game of checkers against me?" I watch him, I watch his lips quiver...he's trying to say something.

Almost feeling a little bad, I pull my arms away from my torso, letting my breasts drop back to their normal position.

"Was I just too distracting? Hmm? Was that it, honey?" I ask sweetly, trying to catch his eye, "Shhh...it's okay. I understand. C'mon, let's play something else. I promise next game I won't try to distract you as much..."

Ahh! He looks at me!

I reward him with a big, warm, indulgent smile...and I see immediately how that affects him. He's a little more confident.

"You can choose the game," I offer encouragingly, leaning over to pick up the other games, place them on the table. He looks them over, and I smile proudly at him. "You take your time, sweetie," I say, as I stand, "I'm going to go get a drink from the kitchen, and then I'll be right back to play with you..."

She's probably going off to make one of those protein shakes for herself, I think, as I sit back in bed, against the padded headboard, and quietly watch her muscular, heart-shaped rear in her tight little shorts strut itself from the room. It's funny that I'm not hungry myself, I muse, and she's really stopped asking me if I need anything to eat.

I look around my room in a moment of reflection as my mind begins to clear. I catch myself - still picturing the sway of that big ass of hers - idly stroking a developing boner through my loose cotton shorts, and figure I should probably stop doing that if I want to have any chance of winning whatever game we play next. Hands away from the business, Hogan...

What game we'll play next...hmm...

With her out of the room, without the perfume and the dramatic visuals of her curvy figure, I am definitely thinking better. God she is such a distraction! What's up with me why can't I act like an intelligent human being with her around? But maybe I shouldn't feel that bad: Curves like hers are genetically engineered, thousands of years in the making, to short-circuit mens' minds. Why even try to fight it? I'm just the lucky/unlucky monkey-man that she's latched onto as the object of her desire, and she's just got the Laws of Attraction on her side in trying to attract a mate. It's evolution, isn't it? I'm programmed to be this way...right?

Fuck...I'm touching myself again. Stop it.

I guess I should go back in there...he's just gonna get himself all worked up again if I leave him alone too much longer...

"I'm baaaaack..!!!" I sing as I come back into the room, making sure the clop-clop-clop of my heels announces me well before I enter. I pretend not to notice the sheepish look on his face or the huge hard-on in his shorts, and sit alongside him on the edge of the bed. He's propped upp against the headboard. "Miss me??" I giggle, taking a big drink of my thick creamy shake and setting it down on the nightstand. He smiles a little, with a stuttered 'uh-huh', and I feel his attention centering itself again on meee.

"So," I start, with a little pout, my shoulders twisted towards him, hands folded in my lap, "I'm sorry you didn't win your prize...I really want you to win it, I'm so excited for you!

He shrugs a little.

"I promise in the next game I won't try to distract you," I continue, with a tolerant smile, "but in the meantime - what do I win, for beating you in checkers?"

This, of course, confuses him, his brows knitting. He opens his mouth, to speak...but doesn't have any ideas haha so I say

"Truth or dare?"

I smile down at him; he's still confused.

"Either I get to ask you a question," I explain, "or get to tell you something to do. Your choice..."

Oooo I'm bad!

"I, uh..." I stammer, trying to respond confidently but dazzled by her appearance - so close at my side - and the sudden waft of perfume, "I d-dunno..."

Wait what am I doing? I didn't agree to this! I shouldn't have to...

She's wide eyed, looking into me expectantly. Turned at the hip the way she is accentuates the impossible thinness of her waist in ratio to her hips and upper torso. It's a geometry that turns my neurons against themselves, in this Darwinian battle, and I find myself wanting to please her...

"A question, I g-guess?" I say, squirming a bit as I consider the alternative - having to do something at her command, "N-not the dare. The...truth?"

"Oh good!!!" I sing, "I have a question I've wanted to ask you for a long time!!"

Haha look at him that face is adorable! I want to grab his cheeks but I keep my hands crossed demurely in my lap like a good girl.

"So, I've been wondering..." I begin, taking a nice deep breath. At the same time I slowly begin to draw my shoulders back, so my breasts start to push up and out from my chest - omigod they're so big! - still keeping my posture nice and straight. "...I’ve been wondering, Charlie," I continue, "just when I’ll be able to put these to good use..."

I nearly giggle as his eyes fall down to my chest.

"...like, use them for what they're made for..."

His mouth drops, and his eyes goggle...but rise up to meet mine. What is he expecting me to ask haha?

"So, Charlie...how many babies are we going to have together?” I ask casually, seeing the shock in his eyes, "Two..? Four...?"

My eyes sparkle.

"...Twenty?"

Wh-wh-what?!?!

BABIES???

Two...Four...TWENTY???

"B-b-b-babies...???" I stutter, suddenly totally off guard but also suddenly seeing her in a new way...jesus christ she's right. She could feed a nation with those. And her hips - wide, strong, child bearing, to say the least. She's grown, already, into a picture of fecundity. Breasts, thighs, hips...so tall, so strong, such a perfect specimen. And she's still growing. The fertility just oozes off of her. Twenty babies? She probably has it in her, and suddenly I'm struck with the image of us together, keeping her pregnant year after year after year....

But I...I can't...

Babies?!? With ME?!?

"I, uh..<heh heh> uh..." I try to answer, flushing red, not even knowing where to begin...

Back
Top Bottom