Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Mine (ambiguouscaptain and miu_meowww)

"j-jesus, Kat..." I plead as I helplessly watch and then feel her just inhale my turgidly twitching manhood into her mouth and throat. My jaw drops as the pleasure of her gullet swiftly tightens around me and immediately all muscles in my body tense for the moment, and then relax. Powerless and consumed, I tilt my head back in my chair, mouth still gaping, and see the room darkening around me even before I close my eyes.

My hands find her bobbing head, fingers burying themselves in her thick, soft hair, holding on for dear life and holding her there...

...I'm a fucking dead man.

Come on baby

Come for me

Come

Come

It's all I can do, feeling his hands in my hair, to keep from moaning aloud around his huge corpulent dick. I think I do moan, in fact, but it doesn't slow me down.

Come on baby, come

Come

Come

He's moaning, for sure, his hips writhing under me but I don't let him move or even try to squirm away from me. I have it and I want it and I'm gonna gonna gonna fucking get it.

Come on baby come

Oh god here it comes

Come on baby...

Here it comes

Come on.....

Here it...comes...

Come onnnnnnnn.....

mm mm mm mMMMMMMMMMM!!!

...oh god YES!!

It's over so quickly, almost before it began. I...I can't believe it, how I had anything left in there, anything for her. But when it is over, when I finally open my failing eyes to look down at her and she beams up at me, the smile she flashes after a long, deliberate, throaty swallow says it all...I had plenty.

"K-K-Kat..." I near sob, as she takes my deflating but still bulky cock and holds it against her soft left cheek, cradling it to her face as she kneels between my legs. Her toothy smile is jubilant, and I see a pleasure in her sparkling green eyes that's near orgasmic in itself. Like she's working through her own bliss, like there's a rapture running physically through her body as well.

I, on the other hand, am dealing with the aftereffects of my own climax. The sinking, the fading, the lessening. Already an exhausted shell, now I feel like an empty vessel that's been scraped absolutely dry. I've lost track of how many times I've come today...far too many.

Now she's...oh god...rubbing my cock up and down her cheek, affectionately. It aches, as do my balls, my loins, my thighs. Everything is spent, weary, absolutely drained. But fuck fuck fuck her cheek is soft and silky, and those eyes so stirring...

"Kat..." I near beg, "p-p-please, no..."

"Shhhhhhhhh........" I hush him, even as the last, glorious waves of warmth pass through my bones, even as I hug his beautiful cock to my face more tightly, "....it's okayyyy....."

I smile up at him, feeling his member both collapsing and reacting at the same time, pressed against my cheek as he's slumped in the chair. Oooo it feels so nice, so nice and warm and spongy, still moist from my mouth. I can't help but rub him across my skin, nuzzle my cheek into it. And he smells amazing I want to just suck him right back in but haha I honestly think it might kill him.

So, instead, i just keep my eyes locked on his, gently place his penis back on his belly and start to stand. As i stand i take his hands and cock my head, looking down at him with both a sympathetic smile and a mischievous glint as I rise up and up and up...

"Hold on..." I direct him...

As tired as I am - and I'm fading fast - she tells me to hold on as she gently starts to pull me, by my hands, across the room. She squeals with delight while wheeling me in the desk chair, over the thin carpet, over to the side of the bed so she can - leaning over, still with playful eyes locked on mine and that crooked smile - pick me up out of the chair.

"Whoah whoah whoah...Kat..." I blurt, surprised, woken up for the moment.

Easily she could have just helped me stand on my good leg, helped me pivot and sit on the bed. But no...instead, she's got one arm under my knees, one behind my back, and she's got me in a cradle hold. Still our eyes are locked, still she wears that crooked smile. I can read her face: she's amused, she feels strong. And there's no mistaking that this is a show of power. Where she is capable, I am helpless. Where she is strong, I am not.

The scales have been tipping...haven't they, Charlie?

My own eyes, my own face, when they look into hers as she holds me - what they say I can only guess...

RE: Mine (ambiguouscaptain and miu_meowww

"You're so sleepy!!!" I giggle, cocking my head and just smiling down at him in my arms. Holding him for longer than I need to, letting him see how easy this is for me. "So tired!!" I squeal, in a baby-talk tease, "Do you want to go back to beddie-bye?"

Embarrassed, I guess, he huffs at me which just makes me laugh more. But I know, I know...he needs to sleep, he does! And so I gently lower him into bed, getting the new sheets and covers all around him, his pillows fluffed, before he totally fades out on me

"Ok,well... if you're sure you're not hungry, and you don't need anything else..." I say, as his eyes start to close and I lean in to kiss his forehead, "I'm going to go to the gym..."

"Do you want to go back to beddie-bye?"

'Beddie-bye'???

"C-c'mon, Kat..." I complain, sounding too much like a whine, as she places me onto the mattress. This is bad enough as it is, being this dependent on her...does she need to tease me about it?

She just laughs at me, like it's no big deal...which I guess it isn't. I should...I should try to relax and....mmm...yeah...she smells nice as she leans in to kiss me goodbye....that's relaxing...

I close my eyes and sleep.

I should get back I should get back I should get back

Ever since leaving him, I've felt funny. Even just leaving the room, to get changed into my gym clothes, it was like my heart was tugging me back to him. But I made it, I made it to the car, I made it to the gym. I made it through a yoga class. I made it through some cardio. I'm going at the weights now trying to distract myself from him him him. I can't bear the thought of him being there alone! In bed, maybe needing something. Maybe hurting!!! Squats, deadlifts, leg presses none of its enuf to keep me from thinking i should be back taking care of my Charleeeeeee.....

But push...lift....get bigger...

The gains I'm making are fucking unreal. After all this growth today it's like insane how much I can push myself. I like this time at the gym, Saturday night, it's pretty empty. Not empty enough that I don't get stares, but I've actually started to get used to them.

It does help to distract me, working out like this, but as it's getting later - what is it, like ten PM? Wow, almost eleven - I start to feel funny again. Like, I can feel him, as far away as he is, waking up. Getting agitated, or uneasy. I can kinda feel that he's awake and that he's having trouble sleeping.

I move away from the weights, to collect my thoughts. Calm down Kat he'll be okay! He's just...restless. He napped most of the day and went to sleep again before seven. And he had that little bit of coffee. So it's normal, right? That he's struggling to stay asleep?

Think of something else for a little while, Kat.

I weigh myself and measure myself and haha no wonder my shoes are tight I'm 6'2" holy crap!!! And I'm almost 186 pounds yikes that's MORE than ten pounds since YESTERDAY! Looking in the mirror here my sweatshirt looks like it was made for a little girl. Maybe I should send him a picture? Yeah...maybe if he sees me that'll calm him down, help him sleep? Ya think?

Woof.

I wake up after what seems like a million years but is actually, after I check my phone - squinting at the bright screen with rheumy eyes - only a few hours. The room is dark, with just a bit of light from the outside lamps coming in through the gaps in the lowered shades. The room is not only dark but seems cold. And it seems larger and emptier than it should, like something's missing.

And I don't feel so good. I'm still exhausted, physically. My cock is aching - a deep, deep throb - and my loins are spent. Everything just sorta hurts, my head, even my bones. I know, I know...poor me, right? I'm complaining about feeling a little sore after being mouth-fucked about a hundred times by a smothering sex kitten. I can hear the tiny violas playing in pity for me out in the living room.

I'm exhausted, sore and drained but after closing my eyes again I don't think I can sleep. Maybe it's because I was napping all day but it feels like something else. There's an uneasiness in me, something beyond the physical. Anxiety? Is that it?

I try to just shut my eyes, harder, and sleep but I can't. Sometimes trying to clear my mind at times like this helps, but right now it's not. It just adds to the emptiness. Rather...as much as I can't stand admitting it to myself...the only thing that's helping calm me is thinking of her. I think of the curves of her body, the feel of my hand on her thin waist.

I turn, to my left, and look at the space she was in just hours ago, next to me in the bed. I take a deep breath and I can almost smell her again, almost see her there like she was in the sunlight...

33jogi8.jpg

...the vision calms me, it replaces the emptiness. Breathing in the air she used to fill replaces the cold. I move over, inching towards where she was, seeking comfort at that br-

JESUS what's happening to me?!?

This can't be. This can't be...gulp....love, right? Not with her. But why do I feel like this about her?? Why do I ache like this, like I need her here, so I don't feel...lonely.

I turn onto my back again, and with a big exhale I stare up at the ceiling and resign myself to try to getting to sleep. I notice then that - goddammit - I'm hard again, after my reverie. Just ignore it...it'll go away...

...and just then, my phone buzzes. I reach over, it's her, texting me from the gym...

...fuck me.

33uykg0.jpg

Ah okay I can feel that....I can tell he's settling down. That he's looking at that picture.

I take off my black hoodie and sit down on some gym mats, in front of the mirrors, to stretch.

So, so weird, that I can feel him like this. Tell how he's doing, from this far away. He's looking at that picture, and he's focused on it. It gives him something to concentrate on.

Does that help, sweetie?

Oooo, I can tell it does...and that makes me feel good too. I like knowing that he's thinking about me. That he's concentrating on me. That he's focused on me. He can be fragile, and he needs me....

I'm stretching. I take another picture.

I'm taking a drink. I take another picture.

Oh, jesus. As I'm laying there, lazily rubbing myself to this picture of her - she looks fucking huge - another one comes in:

eilh8g.jpg

'All for u baby'???

I groan, out loud, there in the dark. God she knows what she's doing. But she doesn't know I'm awake. I'm not going to reply. But I am...ugh, I can't believe this...grabbing some Kleenex from the night table.

Stroking. Stroking and staring into that cleavage helps clear my mind. Helps me focus on something. all for me. all for me. And maybe I'll be able to sleep again if I come just this one more time...

Oh no another one...

2d92wwx.jpg

I can feel him, feel him, feel him, from this far away. Getting excited. Getting more worked up. He's jerking off to those pictures, I can feel it.

I've moved myself to do some cardio, over to the treadmills. I'll just walk for a while, until he settles. But still he's stirred up, agitated. I try to concentrate on my breathing, on walking, on exercise but I feel him getting even more anxious. Like he's getting upset, laying there, looking at my pictures, getting turned on more and more but fristrated. How can I help?

Maybe if I do this...I think I can try...I'll set it up right here, unzip a little...

What's wrong with me?

<fap fap fap>

What's wrong with me??

<fap fap fap>

What's wrong with me?!?!

<fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap>

I know, I know, I know. It shouldn't be a surprise, having climaxed half-a-million times today, if I couldn't 'get it up'. But...but that's not the problem. I'm up. I've been 'up' for almost an hour, since Kat sent that first pic. I've been trying to jerk one out to pictures of her, into this handful of tissues as I lay naked in bed, for more than a half hour. Now I'm more than just up. Much, much more. I'm sweaty, exhausted, and confused. I can't finish, and I can't stop. I can't come. Am I just empty? But I'm painfully erect and worked-up, horrendously so after a half-hour of this, and if I try to stop, if I try to calm down and drop myself from my hand, my mind starts to spin and I'm a fucking mess.

So...arghhhh....why can't I <fap fap fap> do this???

Oh god...what's this?

Kat has invited you to a video call

What does she want? Should I still pretend to be asleep? Why would she call?

With just a little bit of hesitation, I take the moment to drop my raw, outsized shaft to hit the screen and open up the chat app which lights up and brings me her video feed...

tumblr_og4rv4HGGw1u14kqbo1_1280.gif

This isn't a call. She's not talking, she just had her phone set up on the treadmill in front of her, so I can see her, so I can watch her...

....nnnnggghhhh....

<fap fap fap fap fap...>

As I get closer to him, driving home through the dark streets, I can feel myself getting giddy, growing more confident. OOoooo I'm excited to see him again! He's still laying in bed, awake and frustrated, I can sense that...but I'm coming home to help! He needs me, he needs me there. It's like he needs my...presence. He hasn't been able to sleep, he hasn't been able to relax, he hasn't been able to relieve himself...poor thing haha...

...is that the pill working?

I pull up outside his condo, under an overhead lamp. It's getting cool at night, this time of year, but it feels good after a long workout and with my black hoodie and yoga pants I'm totally warm enough. But, I find myself hurrying to his door anyway.

yay it works I think as I let myself in the front door with the new key I had made (I'll tell him about that tomorrow maybe). Walking in, the only light coming from the under-counter lights in the kitchen, I place the key on the counter separating it from the living room. It's late, almost midnight, but I can feel him in the other room, still awake, still...aroused.

I'm excited too, finally here to help him. But anyway, I'm trying to be quiet, walking lightly into his bedroom...

I hear her come in through the front door, and immediately I drop my cock and quickly turn off my phone and toss it onto the side table. I pull the sheet and covers up over my naked body. She might come in here, to check on me, and I can't be caught doing...this.

I'd been laying here, futilely trying to jerk myself off to the pictures I have of Kat on my phone, for more than an hour, almost two. I've tried doing it to other women too, random pictures and videos. I'm nearly in tears, being this frustrated. I know I need to sleep, but I can't sleep. I know I'd pass out if I could just climax...but I can't. I've been close, close, close to the edge for so long, rubbing my shaft nearly raw with my efforts but GODDAMNIT I can't do it.

I hear her walking through the living room and approaching the door to the bedroom. I've turned away from the door in bed, laying under the covers in the dark, and I clamp my eyes shut when I hear the doorknob slowly turn.

The door opens and her footsteps are quiet as she enters the room, behind me. Moments go by, and then a few more moments still. What is she doing? Is she standing next to the bedside, looking down at me? I can feel her in the room, I can feel her regarding me. Still I pretend to sleep; I don't move a muscle. My cock twitches, still hard, still beleaguering me, rising up in bed under the sheets aside my belly.

And then I feel it; I knew it was coming. Her weight settles silently onto the bed, behind me, at my back. She's sat down and immediately I want to grab my cock, smelling her, sensing her here...and suddenly I know I could come. But, still I don't move, still I'm frozen, pretending to sleep, too timid to even flinch...

I smile, looking down at the shape of him under the covers in the dark, and gently rest my hand on his skinny shoulder.

"Having trouble sleeping, baby?"

Just the feel of her hand on my skin, on my left shoulder, is enough to almost make me erupt; if I still had my grip on myself I think it would have happened. There's an energy, a comfort that I get from its soft strength. Alone it's not enough to finally bring me my relief, but it's enough to make me drop my charade of sleep and turn, towards her onto my back and speak.

"Y-y-yeah, a l-little..." I manage, as I look up at her. My eyes are adapted to the dark, but with her in the room everything somehow seems brighter than it was just a few minutes ago. Maybe it's just a change in the lighting from outside? Those overhead lamps can be weird. Anyway, I can see her pretty clearly sitting above me. She's still in gym clothes: a black zip-up hoodie, grey yoga pants. And she's gazing down on me with a warm, affectionate smile...but there's a sparkle in her eyes that would set off my alarm bells were it not for the mollifying distraction of the huge swells under her top...

2ez49bp.jpg

"Oh, I'm sorrrry you can't sleep..." I coo softly, slowly rubbing his bare right shoulder now, helping him turn a little towards me, "Maybe too much coffee, or too many naps?" He's playing groggy but I can smell the adrenaline running through him. His heart is racing, his pulse quick. "Or maybe.." I giggle, "...maybe you just missed me?"

Already I can feel his eyes on my body, and I love how his focus is just totally settling on me. I've wanted nothing more, for so long, for him to just pay attention to me...and now - it makes me smile so big! - it's like he can't pay attention to anything else. He's being quiet, not responding to me, but I know he's totally rapt.

"I want to help you sleep," I whisper, in my most innocent voice, "What can I do?" I'm stroking his shoulder, letting my fingers run down his arm, pulling the covers down with them. "I can read you a story, baby?" I offer, "Sing you a lullaby?"

His breath catches, and I feel him tense even more. Oooo he liked that! I lllllovvvve figuring out these things about him, little by little. And I love how much he needs me right now, like a little pup.

"Would you like that, Charlie?" I ask, my voice dropping lower, running thick and sweet like syrup, "Would you like Kat to tuck you in, sing you to sleep?"

His breath is quickening, but still he's not saying anything, just looking at me. I twist my torso, just right, to make sure he can see how big my breasts are.

"I'm here to help you sleep at night, baby..." I offer again, "what can I do?"

244xfsj.jpg

Jesus fuck she's huge.

I can feel my breath going ragged, my heart racing too fast. I know exactly what I want her to do to get me to sleep and it's all about those tits and that mouth and nnnnghhh but I can't say anything I'm totally a helpless wreck. I do manage a weak whine - the sound of it curdles my blood - and finally...

"I...I d-dunno. Wh-wh...."

My voice fades away as she starts to giggle...and jiggle.

"Do you really think you'll be able to fall asleep looking at my boobs like that?" I giggle, as I twist my torso back and forth just a bit, making my big tits slosh under my top, "I dunno...it looks like you're just getting more excited..!"

It's true. I think he stopped blinking a while ago, he's staring so hard. My teasing, though, does make him look away, embarrassed...but I keep rocking them back and forth and eventually draw his eyes back - like moths to a flame - to my chest.

"Shhhh....that's okay baby...I don't mind..."

I giggle again.

1z4ddnn.gif

I...I can't look away, and the throbbing from my cock, under the covers, has become painful. At the same time I'm still exhausted and feel ready to pass out.

And still I have no voice, nothing to say, my mouth gaping, my jaw starting to work soundlessly...

"Awww I see your mouth going like that," I purr, petting his cheek with the back of my hand, my heart swelling proudly at how much he needs me, "you look like a little guppy...<giggle!>"

Oh haha that makes him self-conscious, and his mouth stops working, his lips pursing. "Awww, shhhh..! Don't be embarrassed..!" I chuckle. Stroking his face, I smile and bring a knuckle to his mouth. He resists me at first but my smile broadens when he opens, meekly, to let it in - and tentatively begins sucking on it.

"Oh, good...good..." I coo, watching him suck the lower knuckle of my first finger, alternately closing his eyes and then staring at my boobs in the dim light. I can tell he's fighting urges, so many urges. It makes me warm inside, a warmth that settles in my chest, to imagine what he's thinking.

"I think someone here has an oral fixation don't they?" I titter, gazing down at him and using my free hand to pull the covers further down his body, "Like, that feeling that you need something in your mouth? Something to help you relaxxx?"

I laugh again; he's so cute - he stops sucking again out of embarrassment.

"Oh, shhhh!!" I scold him, "It's okay...it's okay...I sleep better with something in my mouth, too, remember?" I smile at the memory from earlier today. "I liked falling asleep with you in there, and then waking up again feeling you get harder and harder..." He closes his eyes again and groans, maybe thinking about our naps today when I had his penis in my mouth for, like, hours.

Is he still embarrassed?

Giggle!

"Here," I say, with a laugh as I lift my legs and spin a bit on the bed, leaning back away from him on my butt a little, "maybe you just need something different to put in your mouth..." With that I plant my right foot up into his face, the ball of it up against his lips.

"How about sucking on my toes for a while?" I tease, "Will that help you sleep?"

This is so fucking humiliating, meekly sucking on her finger, staring at her tits, but I'm so fucking turned on that I can't think straight. I can't stop, and it's mortifying. It's mortifying but it's nothing compared to...

2qio47n.gif

MMMMmmmFFFFFF!!!

Suddenly her bare foot is stuck up in my face, the soft sole against my chin, toes squashing my nose. I recoil, best I can from where I lay, but she just laughs and chases me with it. Her foot smushes my mouth, and she just laughs and laughs and laughs. What does she want me to do?? Suck her toes?? To help me sleep???

"K-K-Kat-t-t...!!" I manage, "Mmhfhsshtopp!"

"Aww c'mon!" I laugh, giggling now as I push my toes into his lips, "Try it!" He's haha so obviously not up for this idea - sucking my toes to go to sleep - but as I squish my foot onto his mouth I get a funny feeling off of him. He's gone quiet, he's suddenly stopped complaining, and where the old Charles wouldn't have stood for this for a second, now he's just sort of...waiting.

I start to rub my foot, slowly, up his face. Pushing the ball up against his nose, sliding up into his eye socket, rubbing it in, and then sliding my sole across his cheek. I run my toes across his mouth again, up the other cheek, and then use the ball of my foot to press his forehead back, pushing him onto the pillow. I then plant my foot - my big, big foot haha it's like a size 12 now - right onto his face.

I never thought of Charles as any sort of a "foot guy", but he's definitely buzzing with something as I do this, passively accepting my foot on his face. It's like he's being so...submissive.

"Kiss my foot," I tell him...

Her foot, her big foot, is pushing itself around my face, making me feel its soft sole, its firm heel. I smell her, and I feel her strength...her leg is long, strong, and her athletic foot seems as big as my face - if not bigger.

When finally she asks me to kiss her foot, with her fleshy sole covering my mouth, I'm taken aback....

Kiss her foot?

...but I feel a secret dark excitement, a submissive thrill.

Immediately, though, I fight the instinct, despite the throbbing arousal it would help to feed, and turn my face, by an inch, away...

Back
Top Bottom