Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Mine (ambiguouscaptain and miu_meowww)

"Oh!" I exclaim, softly but with a wry smile, halting the stroking I had just started, "Of course, sweetie..."

Releasing him from my hand, through the sheet, I gently press him down, onto his own belly. The fluttering in his eyes gives him away - this feels good - but haha he's the boss, rightt?

"I know, I know..." I continue, in a coo, "You're tired...you're hurt...and you need your rest." My hand holds him there, and I can feel him hard and twitching under it, through the sheet, against my palm. I pretend to pay it no mind. "I'm here to do anything you want, honey," I say, "if you need to take a break, you just tell me. You can tell me anything you want..."

"I...yeah. I, uh, I th-think taking a break is smart," I say, unconvincingly, even as my cock is pulsing on its own accord up against her palm.

"B-but...It does feel good..."

"Ok baby," I coo, "then I'll just leave my hand right here for now..."

I feel him shudder underneath me, but he's trying to hide it - hide how much he wants me again. This is so amazing, lazing the day away in bed with him, keeping him satisfied and comfortable. This is what boyfriends and girlfriends are supposed to do together, right? Nesting up like this? I've never been with a boy who's done this with me before.

I can't help it - I'm sorta petting him through the sheet.

“You don't mind if I call you baby, do you?” I ask, softly.

I look up at her, up into her glittering green eyes and try to ignore the firm pressure of her hand on my again-stiff shaft. Her gaze down onto me seems innocent, open.

'b-baby??'

I remember the vivid imagery of my womb-dream in the tub yesterday, what she had me doing at her breast there, and earlier that day in the bed. I flush with the memory. I'm frozen, and can't find the words...

what does she mean, call me 'baby'?

...I can't bring myself to say yes but I don't want to say no.

Ha he's at a loss for words I guess, his mouth sort of hanging half-open.

"Because 'baby' is such an intimate name, isn't it?" I continue, my hand just lazily rubbing him through the sheet, "But we're getting pretty intimate these days, aren't we?"

He doesn't really answer, maybe nodding a little. His eyes struggle to stay on mine.

"Like, yesterday, in the bath with Nursula...with the cucumbers over your eyes," I continue, "that was soooo amazing, how vulnerable you let yourself get. It's so good for us, when you open yourself up to me like that. Do you remember?"

"Y-y-yeah...." I stutter, flushing red, "...I-I remember."

The silky strands of her voice are weaving a web around me, pulling me in. I know I shouldn't let her go down this path, that I should tell her to stop. I can't get this wrapped up in this girl, or let her get too wrapped up in me! It's not healthy. SHE'S not healthy, And what she's intimating...it's definitely not healthy. But it's so...so...electrifying. The hair on the back of my neck is standing up, a warning, remembering yesterday in the bath...the soft weight of her breast on my face...

"Nursula do everything...everything for Charlie...she take care of you like you were baby..."

oh man.

"You want Nursula...Nursula to hold you in her arms and do this, don't you baby? You want her to do this with her nipple, do this with her breast. You like that, hm?"

oh god.

"Nursula will be even bigger for you, next time. We'll get her so big, so fucking big, next time. Next time, she'll hold you in her arms, and you'll be like her fucking baby. Come on, Charlie, come. Come for me baby..."

oh no...no...

"I...I r-remember, Kat..." I say, my eyes already having retreated from hers, "b-but..."

I feel all the weight of her hand on my dick.

RE: Mine (ben robertson and miu_meowww)

"But what?" I tease, smiling down at him, raising my left hand just enough to trace one finger slllowly up the length of his boner, through the sheet, "Aren't u feeling it too? This intimacy we have growing between us?"

I know my pheromones have been mellow, seeping off me slowly. But, at this point, after all this time, their perfume covers everything, they fill the air.

"I mean," I continue, "I've, like, started to find out soooo much more about you..."

My skin crawls.

Intimacy? Is that what you call it? Is that what's been happening between Kat and me?

My skin crawls but my stomach clenches, as her finger traces up my shaft and then rests again on me, pressing me back down into my lower belly. I can't help but groan. Goddamnit how..?? How am I this aroused again???

"Y-yeah we ha-have," I agree, as half-hearted as it may sound, "we have b-been getting to, uh...kn-know one another b-better..."

Though he's trying to hide it, I hear the ambivalence in his voice. He's such a guy haha! So afraid of intimacy!

"Oh, don't try to tell me you don't like it!" I <giggle>, "I think you like how I'm figuring out what you like, how I'm learning to push your buttons! Like...this one - !"

I giggle again as i press down on his cock, press it into his belly. He groans.

"Oooo that's a good button - !" I laugh, "Isn't it, baby..?"

I bite my lower lip and pull myself in closer to him. That's the real button, isn't it? "The more I find out about you, the closer we get," I continue, my voice dropping again, "the more I'm starting to realize...no matter how you strong you try to seem...how much you actually like being vulnerable. I think there's part of you that really likes that you're hurt, that really likes that you need me to take care of you...isn't that right?"

I don't think I even realized it, but I've started stroking him again through the thin white sheet.

He doesn't really answer, he just sort of sighs, noncommittally.

"And I think, Charlie," I say, inching in a little closer still, "That there's part of you, too, that really likes that you're getting smaller..."

"Wait what uh...n-no..." I counter, roused a little from the distraction of her hand, "I'm not...I mean, I'm a little shorter...but I'm n-not st-still..."

i'm not. I'm totally not, right?

Right..??

haha I guess maybe he's not supposed to know that I know that! Or that he's - woopsie!- been shrinking every time he's come here in bed and it's been, like...alot of times. A few blowjobs he was awake for...and that one he slept through.

"Relaxxxx, Charleee....relaxxx..." I coo, stroking him with my voice as surely as I am with my hand, "I'm sure you're not, y'know, shrinking any more. You're probably fine." I pet him, stroke him, comfort him, finding myself using the same tone of voice I've heard nurses use with me, when they needed me to calm down. And I feel him responding. "Anyway you're safe....you're just letting me take care of you. I love that, and I love that you're letting me call you 'baby'. That's alright, isn't it?"

He nods.

"That's right..." I say, trying to keep my smile from growing too wide, "you just go ahead and let yourself be more and more vulnerable. I'll take care of you, I promise. You can trust me..."

My voice is working, soothing him - as is my hand. I know he said he wants to "take a break" here - the poor thing looks exhausted - but how can he relax being so hard? I'd feel bad just leaving him like this...

...so I just keep gently stroking him.

"And imagine...what if you were still getting smaller, weaker? And you needed me for more and more? You and I could get even more intimate...would you like that?"

I know...I know...I know I shouldn't do this, say this, allow this. My stomach is in knots over it, and my skin is still crawling, watching myself open myself up, lay myself bare to her. Kat. She's unstable. She unpredictable. She's sick. Do I really want to let her in, this deep?

But I can't help it. It's brings too much of a dark thrill to say...

"I-I...I'd l-like having y-you take care of me...like that..."

OooooOOOoooOOO haha! O! OMG.

I haha I know I have to be careful, when I start getting excited like this. My doctors have told me, taught me to calm myself when I start feeling this way, all jittery and electrified. i've gotten pretty good at it, and I don't let it show too much. Can he hear my heart beating tho?

"I know, babe, I know," I coo, feeling myself start to just ooze over him, like honey, as i inch closer, "You'd like for me to take care of you...you know how nice I could make it, don't you?"

I don't even know if he knows it himself, but he's about to come, through the sheet, under my hand. Mmmmm I'll just ease him into this one...

I drop my voice even lower, sweeten it like syrup. "Remember what Nursula was saying to you in the bath? About how she could take care of you like a baby?" I whisper, intimately, "We don't have to pretend, y'know...it doesn't have to be Nursula. I can do it...Kat can do that for you..."

His eyes, now, start to flutter closed. I lean myself in, breast squashing against his left arm, to whisper in his ear. "Tell me, Charlie, would you like that? Tell me everything," I breathe , my voice right in his ear, "I can fulfill your fantasies for you, make them come true. Just tell me all your secrets..."

Aside his ear I smile, and I know he can hear it.

"...You can trust me."

Jesus christ jesus christ what's happening? I can't do this. I can't admit to this, tell her how I'd want her to...no...I shouldn't even think it to myself no no no. Because...jesus...

I'm doing all I can to not grind my hips up into her hand, which she's still using to press me, in a gentle rhythm, squeezing me through the sheet down into my lower belly. Between that and the press of her firm body against my right side, the heavy weight of her breast on my arm, her wet voice in my ear I'm so hard but I'm so exhausted, so wiped...another one might kill me...

And talk like this isn't helping, but it's so intoxicating. She's asking for my secrets - as if she doesn't already know. The thought of that alone is melting me, the thought that she is beginning to understand these darkling urges with which I've lived all my life. But I can't...I can't admit...

"S-s-secrets..?" I stutter, in a voice weak and unsure, "I-I...I d-don't have any s-secrets..."

haha he's so cute when he tries to lie to me like that, all embarrassed...

“Oh of course you do, sweetie..!" I coo, "We all have secrets!”

coming from you that's the understatement of the century haha

"Now why don't you tell me some of them..." I purr, urging him with my voice and my hand and the boob against his arm

Her voice in my ear - it's like a warm hand itself, leading me towards a dark pleasure, just like the hand on my cock that's still lazily stroking me through the crisp, clean bedsheet. I know I should fight it, but I have such no fight in me. A little resistance, that's all I have.

"Wh-what..." I manage, through half-shut eyes, "...what d-do you wanna know?"

oh, charleeee i wanna know everythinggggg....

"Well," I begin, smiling but feeling almost bad for torturing him like this, "I want to know you...I want to know more about you..." I watch my hand as it rubs him through the sheet with a proud smile, knowing I could make him come anytime I want. "You don't talk about your parents, like, ever..." I continue, casually...

"M-My p-parents..?" I ask, incredulously, my eyes opening again to look up into hers, "y-you want to kn-know about my p-p-parents..?"

Now??

haha a weird question i know

"Sure..." I purr, making sure I have his attention but pressing a little harder on him as i rub, edging him a little closer, "...why don't you tell me about your mom..."

oh god what the fuck is she doing...?

"M-m-my...my m-mother???" I ask, unable now to ignore the warm strength of her hand pressing me firmly into my belly, stroking me. There's...there's no way i should be able to come again, and no way i should do it like this but fffffuck I think I might....this is sick...

"Sh-she died, when I was y-young," I manage, beginning to feel, beginning to fight off the climax I sense looming as I consider WHAT THE FUCK is she doing, "...wh-when I was a k-kid..."

"Oh you poor babyyy," I coo, hoisting myself up just a touch in the bed, wanting to hug him to my chest but holding back, "that must have been so hard on you..."

Still I'm stroking him, inching him closer to climax, feeling his heart beat with mine...

The affection - thick, syrupy sweet - is just dripping from her voice, covering me in her carnal warmth, making me tell her what I know she wants to hear.

"I-I-I was r-really little...l-like, f-four years old," I stammer, feeding her this history she wants, unconsciously knowing she's how going to use it. It's difficult to speak under the heady attentions of her hand, especially about something like this, but I somehow manage. "I...I don't r-remember much of her. J-just...images...impressions..."

"You don't remember much, hm? You were so little?" I coo, rubbing his insanely large shaft fully now, feeling every ridge, every engorged vein through the thin sheet. "You grew up, then, without a mommy, huh?" I continue, "Without a mother figure? Oh, you poor thing..."

He's responding to this, sinking into it, sinking into the sound of my voice. I've started imprinting on him, and I'm doing it again. He's knows what I'm doing, and letting me take him this way...lets see how farrr...

"No mommy, hm? No one soft and pretty to take care of you? No one with big soft hair or hips? No one with a nice warm lap for you to snuggle in?"

He doesn't say yes, he doesn't say no. He groans, noncommittal, and I see his eyes roam down my body. He's afraid, the poor thing, I can feel it.

"No one to listen to you cry, poor baby," I say, leaning in now to give him kisses, several little ones, on the cheek, "to kiss your boo-boos to make them better?"

Another groan.

"Do you want that? Hm, Charlie?" I whisper, back in his left ear, "Do you need all this? Tell me. Tell me. I can be anything you want..."

Back
Top Bottom