Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Mine (ambiguouscaptain and miu_meowww)

I can't answer.

It's true. It's true it's all true, but I can't answer.

It didn't have a mother. I've never had a strong female presence in my life. No maternal figure to care for me, coddle me. Make life soft and comfortable for me. I grew up without all that.

I can't answer because I can't say yes and I can't say no. I can't say 'yes' because letting her that deep into me is dangerous, I know it for sure. I can't get that wrapped up in this girl or her insanity. But I can't say 'no' because - <<shiver>> - I can picture all the things she'd with to me if I say 'yes'...

I can't answer but...

oh...

oh...

Ohhhhhh...

Clench.

nnnnnnnnnnhhhhhhh......

I feel it, hot, on my belly:

My answer.

therrrre he goes....!

"Ohhh, yess," I purr, feeling his shaft buck, then start to throb under my hand, "you like that idea..."

Through the sheet, he pulses, spurting. I ease him along, into it, through it, with my voice and the pressure of my hand.

"I can make it so nice, Charlie, I can..." I continue, soothingly, watching his face as his mouth gapes, eyes shut, as he takes in the pleasure, "...I can be all these things for you, if you let me..."

MMMMmmm I feel it again, easing into me, too, starting in my chest. The pleasant warmmmth of his climax seeping into my bones, my breasts. MMMmmmaking me mmmore....

"That's right Charlie, I'll treat you so nice, you'll see..." A wet spot on the sheet grows, goopy, as I ooze him out onto his own belly. "You're going to like having a woman taking care of you..."

The wet. The wet stickiness. The wet stickiness slickens things warmly, as I slide in and out of it, in the sheet, over my skin.

"ohhh...goddddddd...." I moan, quietly, writhing under the cloying sweetness of her voice, ripe with promise and danger.

The climax is lazy, tranquilizing, as it ebbs from me, as it leaves me. It empties me, relieves me, but it lessens me. I can feel it. It drains me, reduces me. I was exhausted enough before...and now...

"There you go, there you go..." I purr, as I watch his eyes flutter, sense him start to fade again, "did you get it all out?" His body is wilting, alongside me in the bed, his mind falling back into fog.

As the the last little bits of him are drifting away, my hand leaves him, to lay bloated in his own sticky mess under the sheet, and I pass two fingers over his cheek.

"Is there anything else you need me to do, baby?"

....anyth-...

...anything else..?

My mind a blur of shame, of weary fatigue and confusion, I have the thought that maybe I'd feel better, maybe I'd feel stronger and more alive if...

"...c-c-coffee?" I manage, from behind failing eyes.

"Coffee?" I smile, trying to keep from laughing, "Sure...I can get you some coffee. Milk and sugar?"

Is he even hearing me, at this point? I dunno; he doesn't answerr...I think I've put him to sleep again haha.

I take the moment to look him over, petting his peaceful, sleeping face, and think about what we've just come to, he and I.

I smile.

"I'm gonna make you love me, Charles Hogan...one way or another."

He doesn't come to or wake up, even the littlest bit, when I eventually slide out of bed to start some coffee. Or when I pull the sheet, with it's sticky puddle, off the bed and use it to wipe him up. He doesn't even stir - wow he's really asleep! - when I take a warm washcloth to clean him up, gently scrubbing his chest and belly of his gooey fluids and then replace the sheet with a fresh, clean new one.

It's already afternoon but mmmm coffee smells good. I've made enough for him and myself, but I've poured him a big, big cup. I'm happy I did because when I gently touch his left shoulder, giving him a little shake to wake him, he's super groggy. Glad I made a lot - he needs it!

Y-yes...yes...I'm awwwwwwwwwwhoahhhhhhh.....

2m3ffab.jpg

"I know the way you like it. Lots of sugar," I say, offering him a sip, "and lots of milk." He seems so out of it, just waking up, that I lean down to bring the mug to his lips myself and help him take a drink of the warm, sweet, creamy coffee. I think I feel taller, now...mmm I wonder how much I've grown today? I get little butterflies, thinking about it.

He lifts his head from the pillow a little bit and gets a little sip but it's awkward.

"Here, let's get you propped up..." I offer, putting the coffee down for a moment and helping him shift and sit a bit, boosting him up with some pillows behind his back. He's not saying much - still so fuddled - but his eyes are definitely spending their time on my chest, times when he thinks I'm not looking I guess haha.

"Mmmm...soooo good, right?" I purr, as I help him take another sip. I was standing alongside him, where he lay in bed but find myself pulling over a chair so I can sit...

So woozy, so drained and exhausted.

"y-y-yeah, th-thanks..." I manage,finally, after a sip of coffee, but...gggahhh....

sw4ho3.jpg

Sitting next to him, alongside the bed, I start up some chit chat. I'm good at chit chat when i want to be i can talk about the coffee, the weather, whatever. He's starting to wake up a little more but still seems kinda dazed and doesn't say too much.

He's also still trying to sneak sly little looks at me as we chat, so i indulge him every once in a while by turning my head, looking out the window, whatever. Even though this boy should have had enough by now today haha, still seems fixated on my chest. Maybe it's not just a sex thing?? I have a feeling the imprinting I did on him, with that dream, really did a number on him poor guy! There's something going on in his head that's changed the way he looks at me. He's very...I dunno...focused on my body, especially these boobs. I don't mind, really. I like the attention! He's a little more passive, too, quieter...which I also kinda like...

Anyway they do seem heavier on my chest, I think, bigger. I pause for a moment, from talking about how I want to buy him new pillows, and bring my right hand up to rest casually on my chest.

"Honey, speaking of new pillows..." I say, "I think my breasts have gotten bigger..."

ilvgwk.jpg

I swallow dryly, turning my head to fully face her chest, having the opportunity to really...look...

"uh...y-y-yeah, I, uh...they are. Since last year they uh, d-did g-get, uhhhh...b-bigger, r-right...?"

"No, I mean like bigger since just yesterday," i say breezily, "Like, just over the last day or so, they feel like they've gotten sooo...I dunno....big."

He's, like, entranced. Stammering, trying to get himself together and trying to act casual. But this is totally the imprinting, the way he's looking at me. Haha what have I done to the poor boy?! <giggle> Should I be worrried..? Nah this is fun lol i like it

and i can't help myself i have to play

"Look, sweetie, look how big they are…they're bulging," I say offhandedly, as I arch my shoulders and watch his eyes widen, "I'm getting so big it’s, like, almost silly..."

hee hee this is great

"I'm going to have to go out and buy new stuff, new bras, new tops...ugghh!" i fret, brushing an imaginary piece of lint off the top of my right breast, "But you're not complaining, are you? You like that. Big, bulging boobs…too big for my bras, too big for my tops…"

"…they're bulging"

20pbw5i.jpg

"uhhhh....uhhhh..." I stammer, unable to drag my eyes from that huge tit she's put in front of me, "y-y-yeah, I mean...no. It's..."

Jesus I can't take my eyes off her. And looking at her is making me feel so funny. Not just turned on, but...different. More tranquil? Is that it? Staring at her body, especially her breast, is just making me want to curl up in her lap and...

What's happening to me..?? Why am I thinking this way??

I can sense it, I can. What he's feeling, what he's thinking. I've always been told, by my doctors, that I have a very keen 'emotional intelligence'. I know how to read people, figure them out, figure out what they want and need. And how to use it, how to manipulate. And with Charlie, with this connection we now have through all the spells and medicines, it's crazyyy. I can read it all off his face, from his stuttering, almost like I'm reading his mind.

he wants to curl up in my lap

like a little kid

I hush him - "Shhhhh..." - and ease into bed to sit next to him, putting my back up against the headboard, sitting up nice and straight. Still his glances are shy, as he's stealing them at my chest. Like he doesn't want to get caught looking. But as I gently pull him onto me, to rest his head on my lap, I make sure he's looking up and at me, right at them.

He squirms, uncomfortable to be suddenly found staring directly up at my boobs. I place a reassuring hand on his face, holding him there. “It's okay, take your time, honey," I assuage him, "have a good, long look at them," embed them in your mind "Good, verrry good..."

I pet his face, looking down at him, his head striking me as looking small on my bare thighs. I smile, with these warm fuzzy feelings filling me up, knowing that moments like this are bonding us stronger and stronger together.

"Take your time, sweetie, looking at them," I continue, as his eyes rove over the lower curves of my heavy, braless breasts, "Tell me if I look bigger to you..."

i26k5d.jpg

"B-bigger..?"

Jesus Christ, yes. She looks huge. Maybe it's just the angle but she's right: she looks bigger than just yesterday. In fact, it's weird...everything looks bigger. Not just her, not just her body, but everything. Maybe my perspective is off or all this time in bed is screwing with my head, but even just the room around us seems bigger. But with my head in her lap like this, the worrisome thoughts just drift out of me.

"Yes, yes...you do look b-bigger..." I answer...

"I knowww, huh? So much bigggerrrr...." I concur, petting his head in my lap, feeling every ounce of the new weight on my chest hovering over his face, wanting to mush it into him but knowing now that he's fragile, that he needs some time. We need the time, to bond. And so with him staring up at me, i gently release some more pheromones from my body, let them settle over him. I feel him react, almost immediately, softening, his mind loosening, opening up to see me even more in this new way.

I purr, down at him in my lap, and he smiles naively back up at me. When I look at him like this, his eyes wide and more innocent, he seems...smaller. Younger.

"You like thinking about my breasts getting bigger, don't you baby?" I coo, feeling my voice wrap itself around him, "You like thinking about the bigger bras I'll need?"

It must be the exhaustion, all the sex, that has me feeling this way, sorta stoned and confused. Punch-drunk...is that the right word? Anyway, it's idyllic, laying in the abundance of her lap like this, knowing I could just nestle in to her womanly comforts, find a luxury I've never known. But I also hear the distant voices of warning: watch out for this girl.

"You like thinking about the bigger bras I'll need?"

I remember, vividly, the snap she'd sent me, not too many days ago...

I find myself speaking without thinking: "D-didn't you just get new bras..?"

"I know, right??" I huff, in mock exasperation, "Just last Sunday!"

He's thinking back to our trip in to the lingerie shop, to the nice new 34GG bras I came home with. He's probably also thinking back to that little video thing I sent where I looked like I was about to haha bust right out of one of them. Since then I haven't gone back to see that old lady who fits the bras but I definitely need to. And it's been less than a week lol

I pet his head, laying on my thighs.

"When you're walking better, maybe you can come back with me to get some new ones," I say, "If I can wait that long...they've been so tight these past couple of days and I don't dare try to put one on today. I might, like, bust it!"

He's trying not to be conspicuous but his eyes are fixed on my boobs, as he lays in my lap. In fact, I think he's basically looking right at my nipples which just barely hint through the ribbed thermal of my pj onesie.

"I'll definitely need a bigger cup-size," I continue, as if to myself, peering down at him, "and maybe even a larger band...it's been tight too..."

To this he doesn't really say anything, or make much noise at all. Is he just...relaxed? Is that the right word? i think my presence here is affecting him in some new sorta ways...

"Hey, y'know what?" I brighten, "We should watch something..." I reach over, to the side table, to grab his tablet. It's not the iPads we use at work but they probably turn on the same way, right? Yeah, there! And...oh, good, look, Netflix....

"No, shhh, shhh..." I hush him, holding him down with a gentle hand as he starts to try to sit up, "you can lay right there, we can watch this way..."

And so before I knew it, I'd let her tap through my tablet, flip through my Netflix lists and pull up the new Marvel show I'd been randomly streaming through. I began to tell her we could start back at the beginning, so she can catch up, but she just hushed me and pulled up Episode 4, where I'd left off...

Now I'm just laying here on her lap, my face turned away from her now as she holds the screen in her right hand for me to watch while she casually strokes my head with her left. Her fingers play with my hair and caress my scalp. The sun outside is less strong, the room around us starting to fill with dappled shadows. I try to keep my thoughts on the show, following the many plot lines, but I'm so tired - and her thighs are so comfortable - soon I begin to drift in and out of sleep. One episode ends, another begins. I'm losing focus, and little dreams start to come and go.

At one point I feel her shift - one hand leaves my hair to hold the screen, while the other comes to rest on my chest, moves down to rub my belly. I'm still naked, falling in and out of sleep, and I wake from one dream into another as her hand is around my cock again. What's happening on the show? Who's that..? Mmmm...

Asleep, awake, she's stroking me. I make no noise but I'm awake, a little more now but so exhausted. Exhausted but I'm feeling it swelling in me anew and as my eyes glaze over the action onscreen loses all meaning to me and the pleasure of her soft hand around my horridly thick, swollen member takes over. I let myself be taken by its current, drifting into it and letting her eventually drain me again with her skilled, confident hand. I'm soiling the sheets, the bed covers - I feel it spray, my ejaculate going everywhere - but she once again just hushes me back to her lap. Drained, spent once more, I fall back into sleep. In and out once, maybe twice again. The show still plays.

When I wake, finally, the room is darker. Evening is approaching. And I'm sitting.

She has me sat up, in my cushioned desk chair but turned in to the room, and she's changing the sheets...

2r47f4o.jpg

"K-Kat..?" I stammer to get her attention, I mmediately feeling the weakness in my own voice and...weird...how my feet dangle a touch above the ground....

Oh he's awake!!!

I stand, and turn, and haha pull my onesie back down around my butt. Hands behind my back I look down at him and smile.

"Hi honeyyyy...!" I drawl, immediately wanting to just drop to my knees in front of his chair and inhale him into my mouth again. I know I should have put him in some clothes - when he starts to swelll up and get a boner like this it's too tempting it's like ugh all I can think about now. But the poor thing - look at him - he looks like a zombie. All drawn and skinny and pale I've already sucked the life right out of him lol I need to let him rest rest rest. But I love the way he's looking at me...

"I had to get you out of bed to change the sheets," I explain, rocking my shoulders back and forth a little as I watch his eyes go up and down my body. He looks sorta dumbstruck, and I can feel why. I feel like I've put on ten pounds since yesterday and haha it's all gone to the right places.

He notices, suddenly, himself, that he's getting hard again, and I see his face react. It's hard ignore, haha - god look at that... Where he's worn out, haggard and scrawny, his cock on the other hand looks more vigorous than ever. Even just half-hard, just starting to rise on its own between his legs, it's grown beefy and thick and hearty. He's obviously disconcerted, and looks aghast.

I lean over, at the hip, towards him. I feel my boobs squash together between my arms as my hands come to rest on my knees. I've been practicing this pin-up pose and haha I think I'm getting pretty good at it. "It's getting pretty late, sweetie..." I coo, "do you want dinner?"

Food and boobs - do i know the way to a man's heart or what ♥♥♥??

Jesus look at her. Standing up straight, she's so tall, and stretching that onesie to it's limits. Her curves are totally out of control and between them, her height and just the pure athleticism of her figure she's jaw-dropping. Thin waist, ankles, wrists, neck...and everything else is just so big.

And me, on the other hand...what's happened to me? I feel all withered up, sitting here naked and exposed and vulnerable in this faux-leather desk chair. It's gotta be all the sex, it's been just too many times today. My body can't take it. It's suffering. It feels drained and used and wilted and...oh god, though...ugh, noooo....

One thing that's not wilted, one thing that's just seeming to take strength from all this attention is this fucking monster growing between my legs. WHat the hell?? I...I can't help it...it's swelling up, from watching her make the bed, and now her just her standing here, and then....

Nnnnnggghh she leans down, obviously for the cheesecake effect, and my eyes goggle at the absurd bulge of bosom she squeezes out the neckline of her top. I feel my cock surge stiffer and christ it makes me want to cry how bad I want her mouth back on me...

Do I want dinner?

"N-n-no..." I reply, weakly, struggling to meet her gaze, "I'm...I'm really not hungry..."

That tone of his voice...oooooo...so frail and helpless, for some reason it just makes me melt. I feel my eyes flash, giving me away, and I can't help but ooze a little closer to him.

"But you haven't eaten all day, honey..." I coo, biting my lower lip as his gaze drops and I start to look down over his skinny shoulders and chest, trying to keep them away from what's calling to me as it grows up and up between us.

I look into his face again, trying to catch his eyes. He's obviously unsettled, distracted by his erection the poor thing. "How else can I help?" I ask, innocently, even as my boobs bulge even bigger, "Do you need to go to the bathroom?"

He hasn't done that all day, either.

Do I need to go to the bathroom?

It's...it's weird. I haven't eaten, I haven't had to use the bathroom. Maybe it's all the bedrest but I'm not hungry. Nothing's going into me and nothing's going out...except that which comes out of this...this thing...

"N-no..." I answer, flushing red and casting my gaze aside, "I, uh...."

My voice fails me as I start to feel my pulse throbbing in my dick.

"Oh, honey, what do you need?" I finally breathe, falling to my knees, opening my jaw and impaling myself on his rock-hard shaft. I couldn't take it any more, it just called to me, his cock. So huge, so throbbing, so needy, waving in the air between us.

<gurgle gurgle gurgle> I can hear the sounds my own throat is making, as I go to work on him stroking and sucking and slurping so deep down into my throat I feel deliciously like I might gag. No ceremony, this time - I want him, and I want him now...

Back
Top Bottom