Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Snipping the Puppet's Strings [-Haru|vampire-]

Aiko laid there with her eyes searching for Okoru but all her Fey eyes could see was his fluff ball of fur. It wasn't long until the old man appeared at the door and flicked the Hare's nose. The Hare disappeared with the wisp returning to Aiko's form.

"Odd." The old man walked over as Aiko clearly placed her hand over Okoru's cheek. The old man looked her over then saw the large knot on the back of her head.

"Ow!" She smacked the old man who laughed at her reaction to his poking the bump. "Keep poking me and Okoru may maul you for suspecting you're wanting some fun." Atleast her sense of humor was intact.

"Princess, I couldn't perform if I could." He was laughing as he snapped his fingers as the usual Homunculi walked in. "Tea with bit of my special medicine." The creature nodded and walked off though he looked to Okoru. "Its a powerful pain killer and may help with the swelling. Aiko...Soon as you were hit, what happened?" The old man sat on the edge of the bed giving the couple space.

Aiko laid there trying to remember. "Okoru got me in the stomach but soon as my foot hit the ground I went to the trees to recover. Next thing I know is I'm on the ground in pain, unable to see clearly, couldn't hear anything just muffled sounds. Before I knew it I couldn't see Okoru in front of me but saw him from a different angle." Her hand dropped as she linked her fingers with his own. "That scared me..." Trembling as she looked at Okoru with fear in her eyes.

"Ah! It was your powers and your Asurans taking on your senses to keep you safe. Interesting...very interesting as this hasn't been heard of!" This old man seemed excited about this new trait of her powers. "You seize to amaze me young Princess. Shame in the session you lost your long hair." He smiled at the young woman as the tea arrived though it was handed off to Okoru.

"I'm no Princess." Aiko corrected him as she seemed to throw her title away while she sat up sipping the tea from Okoru's hand. The tea concealed the sharp bitter taste of the medicine. Even if she lost her long hair but it was a price to pay for the sparring as well it was suppose to be real as possible.

Okoru smiled at the banter between Aiko and the old man, seeing her old self come back a bit, and he said, "Hair grows back, so it is no large loss." He was glad that Aiko was coming around, though as she commented that she was no Princess he did frown a bit. This was not the place nor time to argue the point and so he held his silence on that matter and watched as she started to drink the tea. He was not going to apologize for hurting her, as no enemy would have, and in fact might have pressed an advantage to kill her and follow after the strike to her torso instead of backing off. There was sure to be those that would try to counter her magic entirely, and hopefully that would not succeed - but if it did, then Aiko needed to be able to fight without it as well.

After taking all of the tea she passed the cup off to the old man who left the pair alone. Aiko did notice Okoru's attitude change after those three words left her lips. Silence filled the room with her resting in his arms but she decided to change the subject. "You're right hair does come back. Atleast I was willing to lose that part of me." Laughing as she removed some loose strands of hair from his large hand. Her head by now stopped throbbing with her feeling light headed but her hand grasped him tightly with the room spinning by now. "Wow..." This felt so odd with her holding onto Okoru for support. To turn to him after such an aggressive session should say something. He was the one who sent her flying several times but here she was still deeply in love with the well hung lion of hers.

Weeks went by as her hair was slowly growing back to where she could tie it back from her face. Her fighting styles was fluid with Okoru as she managed a well delivered blows, successful dodges, successfully thrown him into the lake, several water fights with fighting in the trees. She had some draw backs as well but she was quick to come back from it. They fought in mornings, afternoons and even in dead of night. Okoru was and will always be King of fighting in darkness as she failed half of the time. Lucky for her she learned to use her creations to see through their eyes at night to get half way good at night fighting. One evening she had stripped and filled the tub for her and Okoru. Bruises covered her body but earlier he broken several of her bones. So the progression of broken bones to simple bruises was amazing. "Okoru! Bath is ready as to my promise a back rub!"

The next weeks brought a marked improvement in Aiko's physical fighting ability, and Okoru had to count her among the toughest and most dedicated fighters he'd ever trained. It was amazing realy, watching her progression. Okoru had resigned himself to not taking it easy on her and that proved to be the best thing for her, and pushed her along in her training.

After one particularly rough training he heard her call for him, and for a back rub, and the huge white lion would head inside, ready to bathe and get cleaned up. Going to their room the Asuran soon disrobed and headed to the bathroom, the steaming water already a balm to tired muscles.

Aiko sat on the edge of the tub with her feet dangling in the deep waters. Looking up with her loose locks falling over her smiling face. "Come on. I promised you a back rub or a shoulder rub if you prefer that." She liked it when he tended to her needs but she felt it was time, well beyond time he was spoiled himself. Though seeming her proud lover standing there, bare and standing strong before her, she thought of something else she can help with.

"Come sit in front of me...Or stand." She licked her lips slowly letting him see the tip of her tongue glide over her lower lip then flicked across the skin of her lips. "Back rub, shoulder massage or...Some licking to make you weak in the knees." At this point she wasn't aroused as her mind has been preparing; tonight William and his father wanted her to start planning for the attack. News has reached them that Kyonin was reached a critical point that one action, remark, or misunderstanding could spark them into Civil War. Aiko needed to be ready to leave with a plan before things got out of hand.

Okoru moved to his beloved, and stepped into the tub, facing her as he bent down deep to kiss her mouth softly. "I should be taking care of you, my love." he said, his hands gently grasping her shoulders. She had promised him a back rub, but he knew she was likely far more tired than he was. He did not argue though and turned to take a seat in the tub, letting the hot water rise up and cover his legs and then the lower part of his torso. The lion knew she was worried about going back to Kyonin, but she would have to go back soon. She might precipitate a war, or she might stop one in its tracks.

Leaning back he closed his eyes and just let himself soak in the hot water for a moment.

With him kissing her softly she looked at him with tired eyes. "You've done plenty of that." Aiko shifted as he sat down before her and she ran her hands over his shoulders having the hot water rise up and running over his shoulders in a never ending loop. Her hands kneaded his hard flesh through the heated water while she moved her hands down his back. She even used her knees for the tough knots on his back; after his massage she slipped her hands over his shoulders to wrap her arms around his neck. There she nuzzled the back of his neck as she did want to forget about what was to come. "I love you Okoru and I always will....I'm scared since I don't know what will happen."

She knew she relied on him for so much but now she can fight, hunt, trap and track. If someone looked at the pair they may ask why she kept him around now since she was self reliant from him. She wanted him around because she loved him and yes he helped her to become independent from everything but she looked to him for advice, emotional support, when she felt like she gotten in over her head that he'd bring her back to reality. He was that important to her that he will always hold a special place in her world and heart.

Okoru's chest rumbled with a constant purr as Aiko touched him and proclaimed her love. "I love you as well, my Princess, and I assure you that all will turn out as it is supposed to." It was the only assurance he could give, and though he was not a religious sort, Okoru had to believe that things would end as they were meant to. Any other thought was unbearable.

Okoru turned and his massive hands caressed over her thighs and hips as he pressed his body to hers, her legs spread and his member, still sheathed, pressed along her inner thigh. "We should hope that our return halts hostilities and makes your training here unnecessary. That would be the best outcome... but if we must fight, then you know I will be at your side." His voice was soft but confident and Okoru tilted his head down to kiss her mouth softly, those hands moving to her backside and under her rump, lifting her up into the kiss.

At this point she had to hope for the best overall. With him moving she pulled back from him to have his sheathed cock pressed into her inner thigh. While he basically picked her up to kiss her. Moaning softly as she ran her hands over his chest with her returning the kiss. Before things got to carried off as she pushed him back with a soft smile. "There is one more thing I want to treat you too."

Aiko got down from his hands and turned them around so he was sitting down now. With her between his legs she kissed his throat with her moving her hands over his chest. With her finger tips moving down to his inner thighs to massage the muscles. She let her hot breath race over his throat with her right hand moving to the sheath where the prize she was seeking was hidden.

Okoru smiled softly, knowing her intent, and moved easil so that he was braced against the side of the tub, his knees spread wide for her as her mouth pressed to his throat and the purr never stopped as her hot breath washed over his skin, the soft fur moving slightly. The hand upon his thighs, massaging his mucles there, brought the bright red swollen head of his cock peeking from the sheath that she so lovingly caressed. That somewhat blunt-ish hed already oozed clear drops of precum from the tip, the slit glistening with his arousal, and a soft growl came from him as he shifted his hips to bring his emerging cock into contact with her hand. "Stroke me my love." he whispered to her.

A smile crossed her lips as she felt his hips shifting under her hand and she could feel the emerging tip rubbing against her hand. His growls were heard under his whispers of her stroking him.

"As you wish, My Love." Her voice was soft and alluring while her lips stayed on his adam's apple just as her right hand wrapped around the blunt yet reddish head. Slowly her wet hand massaged the tip to coax him out further. The feeling of his precum helped her to stroke him faster with some pressure as she let her thumb touch the tip of his cock to add to his pleasure just as she takes her free hand to cup his heavy balls.

Okoru let his head fall back as Aiko's hand coaxed more of him from his sheath and her other hand fondled his heavy balls. With a twitch his entire cock was out, that long thickness unable to even be grasped fully with only one of Aiko's hands, and the heat from the organ was palpable. "Aiko..." Okoru moaned out and opened his eyes, the gleaming gold now darker in his lust, and he looked down to see her hand softly stroking him. Her mouth playd along his skin and Okoru closed his eyes again to simply enjoy the sensations. Aiko had him in the palm of her hand, figuratively and literally, and Okoru didn't mind in the least.

"Hm?" She acknowledged him calling out to her just as moved her hand from his balls to wrap both hands around his large cock. Yes, he was massive compared to the humans she seen, by accident, but she grown for the taste of Asurans' cock thanks to Okoru. With a smile she nipped his throat before pulling back from him letting her hands move up and down with little effort but with some speed. "Yes my love?"

"I want to be in your mouth. Kneel down my love." Okoru said, voice thick with want, as he moved, pulling his legs from the tub and bracing himself with his legs as he slid his hands along the edges of the tub so he was holding himself parallel to the water, his cock hanging down. "Kneel down and lift your head for me my love. This will allow you to open your throat for me." he explained and watched her to see if she would comply.

Aiko couldn't help but to laugh as he repositioned himself to have his fully erected cock bob in front of her. Though she ran her tongue along his cock down to his heavy balls. "I thought you were going to sit back and relax. Or have you decided to take things into your own hands...." While he kept himself positioned so he could drill himself down into her throat. She ran her hands along his outer thighs while she got on her knees before him allowing his cock to enter her mouth. With her head tilted upwards and she could feel him tickling her throat. If she remembered right he never gone so deep before so this would be new for her.

Okoru was feeling particularly naughty, and needy, and as Aiko got on her knees, her face tilted upward, Okoru pressed downward, forcing his cock down into her throat like a sword-swallower in a performance. He could not truyl penetrate her throat far, since his cock was so huge, and far thicker than any blade, but he moaned as the blunted swollen head of his member stretched her throat and he looked down at Aiko to see how she was handling it, the bulge in her throat prominent.

That feels so good." he growled to her, and his hips rose and fell as he fucked down into her mouth, her lips stretched around his fat prick. "Milk me my love." he urged her, wanting her hands gripping and stroking the length of him that would not fit down into her throat. Though he knew she likely felt differently, Okoru found he had an urge to spill himself down her throat and into her mouth, covering her face with his seed. They were in the bath after all, and easily could be cleaned.

There was some gagging sounds coming from her but he seemed to have found a depth where she didn't feel like he was suffocating her. Once she was comfortable she looked up at him seeing the massive beast towering over her to push his cock down into her mouth. He seemed to enjoy this new sexual act he was performing. Aiko did as he asked with her reaching up wrapping her hands around his shaft. Groaning as he stretched her jaw out with him pushing down while she added pressure on his cock. Though she moved one hand down to cup his heavy balls.

The deep resonating growl of pleasure from Okoru vibrated in the small room, and already Aiko would be able to note that his thighs trembled. Watching his massive cock slip in and out of her mouth, and feeling the stretch of her throat around him, Okoru's eyes almost rolled back in his head. "Oh fuck that is good baby." he rumbled out, and his golden eyes met hers as her lips were stretched around his fat cock.

"Are you going to suck me dry my love, or let me take you in the most carnal of ways?" he asked, his tone teasing and low, seductive. He would gladly allow her whatever pleasure she desired, for Okoru was now in the midst of his passion and would not stop until he was satisfied.

While she heard him growling in pleasure but she gripped his balls letting him know he can take her in any fashion he pleased. The corner of her lips curled upwards in a smile letting him know she wasn't going to protest nor resist him. Moaning softly with her closing her eyes letting her muscles relax as much as possible with her tongue rubbing the sensitive tip of his cock. Her hand moved from his balls to his cock with her using both hands squeezed his shaft with her tongue added pressure to him suddenly to the tip. She wanted to taste his cum, to have it fill her belly to make it stretch or try to make it stretch.

Aiko pumped his cock with mouth and hands both, his heavy balls swinging with her movements, and Okoru drove down into her throat, seeing it bulge from his fucking as he gritted his teeth and groaned in pleasure, the loud purring noise echoing softly in the room. In her mouth he could feel himself twitch and swell, that wonderful tingling sensation growing more insistent, unable to be denied, and his thighs trembled as he emptied his balls, powerful spurts shooting ropes of seed down her gullet. It seemed like a neverending stream as he fed her his essence, so much that despite her turned up face it dribbled from her mouth and down over her glorious tits. The majority of it flowed down her throat though and did indeed make her belly swell, filling her to the brim until she had to choke or cough to cut it off, and the last bit of him splattered over her face and cheek, marking her as his in a way that he'd never done before.

The moment he cummed she felt him drop his cock deep as possible that it forced her throat to open up to accept every drop. Her stomach swelled until his seed came back up with her feeling it spraying out from the corners of her mouth. She had to close her eyes to ensure it didn't hit her eyes but the over flow trickled down her cheeks, throat to her breasts. After he was done cumming deep inside her mouth she let him pull out of her mouth then she settled back in the bath water to look up at her lover.

Okoru had never cum so hard, or so much, and he was glad they were in the bath, looking down at his beloved, coated in his seed as she was. "You're so beautiful...." he told her, and managed to lower himself from his propped position and down into the water with Aiko. Her face, and chin, and her breasts, were covered in his stickiness, and Okoru bent his head to capture her lips. "I love you." he murmured to her and as his rigid cock would begin to retract back into its' sheath he would grab a rag. "You want me to wash you?" he asked. It was the least he could do.

When he lowered himself down to embrace her; she wrapped her arms around his neck to return his kiss. Her sticky breasts pressed against his chest with her fingers moving through his white mane. When the kiss ended she looked at him as he offered to wash her. "I'd love you and the act." Smiling as she took another rag and soaped it up as she moved to clean his sticky chest free of his seed.

Okoru was happy to comply, spurred on by his lover's words, and soon he was soaping her down and wiping her lovely body down, cleaning away his seed as his huge hands caressed and fondled her in the doing. Aiko cleaned him as well, and soon he was placing soft small kisses over her cleaned face and then down to her breasts, his tongue swiping over pink nipples as one hand gently caressed down her belly, still rounded and full of his seed. She felt so small in his arms, and yet she loved him with no complaint and in fact gave herself to him with passion and fervor.

She loved to feel his hands moving over her body then down onto her breasts. A soft moan left her lips as he licked her nipples to feel his warm hand caressing her large swollen stomach. She loved this large lion that she put herself through the toughest training sessions to become stronger so she could help him when he was in trouble. The loving acts between them was a lot of give and take perhaps the purest example of love between two beings.

Back
Top Bottom