Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Snipping the Puppet's Strings [-Haru|vampire-]

Gasping as he lifted her up with him wrapping his arm around her waist. There Aiko held on tightly to the door frame as he thrusts into her sharply. Shuddering within his arm while she felt him pulling her hair to force her head back. "Ah!" That action was unexpected as she dug her nails in hard in the wood with her feeling his thick cock twitching inside her. "Not giving me your all?" Teasing him as she knew he wasn't feeding her his full length since she couldn't feel his fur on her ass just yet. Her juices rolled over his cock making it nice and slick, glistening in the remaining light.

The way Aiko taunted him, pressed him, brought a grin to Okoru's face, even if Aiko had a hard time seeing it, and the Asuran pressed forward as he pulled her back, her feet now well off the floor, and there was a grunt of effort as Okoru pressed deep. There was resistance, as there always was, and then Okoru pushed all the way into her, her cervix giving way as he pressed itno her womb, his fur now on her ass. "Is that better my love?" Okoru asked, throbbing inside of her depths, and there was a small gaso from down the hallway, one of the women that had traveled with them looking on.

"You... you managed to take that whole thing?!" she asked in wonderment, her eyes wide as one hand slipped down to caress herself between her legs.

"AH!" Her cries seemed to gotten someone's attention. Aiko looked back at him panting as he was deep inside her with her ass rubbing against his fur. In her way of purring under him but she heard someone else crying out down the hall. Aiko looked down the hall seeing one of the women rubbing herself. "Takes effort but I love it." A groan left her lips just as she felt him throbbing in her. Aiko wiggled her hips in his hard as there was some discomfort but she loved the feeling of his fur on her sensitive butt. "I hope when you take my ass you'd be gentle." There was no reason for her to be quiet about that as the woman moaned under her own touch but Aiko had no idea Okoru had come to terms or entertained the idea of allowing her to be sexual with another only under his watchful eyes. To Aiko if it came to that Okoru would be part of the fun of course.

"Lissa! What do you think you're...?" a man said, coming into view as he left one room and moved into the hallway, having seen the woman with her hand between her legs. He was cut short as he saw Okoru and Aiko. "Oh..." he intoned, sort of freezing in place as he saw the couple.

Behind her, Okoru started to move, thrusting deep into Aiko, not caring if the others watched at all, and quite proud of his beloved and the other woman's amazement that the little half-fey girl could take his entire cock. His fur brushed along her cheeks now, with each thrust, tickling her tight little pucker when he moved his hips just right, and Okoru's golden eyes slipped to the woman at the end of the hallway and he smiled.

The man seemed unsure what to do, and slipped back into the room he'd come out of, shutting the door.

"Oh!" Aiko hung her head unknowingly Okoru had made eye contact with the other woman. Groaning under him as she felt him thrusting into her small form though she didn't react to the man walking out only to sop at the site of them. Her tight cunt sucked on his large cock to pull him back in when he pulled back abit. Though the meaning behind Okoru's smile will be a mystery to Aiko since well she may not understand as in why he smiled at the human woman. Was it because he was showing his sexual prowess? That he can please any female he could get his hands on.

"Think I could..." Lisa asked with her approaching slowly to see Aiko's breasts jiggling from Okoru's forceful thrusts. Though she was stopped short as she wasn't sure what the answer would be. "If I could join you two."

Aiko was panting under Okoru with her hips hitting against his pelvic. "Sorry....We...Aren't the types...To share...OH!" Aiko jerked within his hands when his balls slapped her swollen little nub. "Hard Okoru. I want to feel your claws and that cock." Aiko missed the look on Lisa's flushed face with her conflicted expression on her face. It seemed Lisa was caught between walking away and forcing her way into this and running her tongue under the pair to taste them both while they fucked in full view.

The woman licked her lips, the smell of Okoru and Aiko's coupling, as well as the soft sounds coming from the fey, and the look Okoru gave her, plying her decision. With a little whimper she dropped down beneath them, Aiko held up over her, and Okoru standing, and she upturned her face, her tongue flicking and licking at Aiko's swollen clit, and teasing the wide undervein of Okoru's cock as he drove in and out of Aiko. A soft sound of satisfaction left Lissa as she did this, her hand diving into her pants now, to rub forcefully along her own slit and in little circles over her clit as her mouth kissed and licked and sucked as Okoru fucked Aiko.

And fuck Aiko he did, his balls slapping at the chin of Lissa as she went to work, and he kept driving deep, Aiko's womb hungry for his seed. Her body sucked at his cock every time he tried to pull away and wet creamy sounds echoed softly in the hallway. The tip of Okoru's thumb pressed at Aiko's ass, gently applying pressure before popping into her, making both holes seem all the tighter with them both now grasping at intrusions.

What happened next made Aiko cry out in shock and she didn't bother to stay quiet. She looked down seeing Lissa pulling her own pants down to finger herself just as she ran her tongue over the couple's sexes. This blew her mind, did Okoru motion for the woman to join them. Aiko grabbed both sides of the door frame just as Okoru popped his thumb in her ass. "Fuck you two! Okoru you're going to pay!" Growling at him for inviting Lissa to join them as Lissa seemed very skilled with her tongue.

It didn't take long as Aiko dug into the frame with her whimpering. "FUCK!" Suddenly her tight cunt became tighter than before. Her lithe form stiffen with her legs locking around Okoru's thighs as if refusing to allow Lissa even a taste of his cum as her juices squirted out onto the woman's face. Aiko could hear the human licking it up then nearly went limp as she felt Lissa licking her to clean her slit of her cum.

Not really quite sure why Aiko was so upset, Okoru never paused in his deep fucking of his mate though, and soon her cunt spasmed and squeezed his cock hard, and he felt Aiko's warm juices squirt from her pussy - as she often did when she came hard.Lissa, still on her knees under them, lapped at his balls and licked her lips, and then Aiko's pussy as she cleaned up the dripping mess, her fingers dipping into her own cunt as she moaned her pleasure and was gentle with Aiko's pulsing clit, which was likely very sensitive after she came, and Okoru pushed his thumb deeper into Aiko's ass before he let his cock slip out of her pussy, leaving her gaped open a moment, and feeling very vacant. Without permission, and simply letting her instinct take over, Lissa wrapped her lips around the bright red and glistening cock, marveling at the size as it stretched her jaw and her lips as she sucked on Okoru's cock, though soon the Asuran moved that swollen head to the tight pucker of Aiko's ass, withdrawing his thumb which had loosened her, at least a little, and he pressed that crown at that tight pucker, moving very slowly, and Aiko's own juices slicking his head and helping a little.

Aiko gasped as she felt Lissa sucking on her suddenly which made her feel like Lissa was invading her territory. Though she got even more uneasy when she saw Lissa latch onto Okoru's cock. "What the he-?!" Okoru shut her up but pushing his cock into her ass slowly. Groaning softly Aiko was kept from kicking Lissa away from Okoru's groin away nor her own as Aiko felt her returning to licking her delicate pussy. Aiko could feel his large cock slowly stretching her tiny ass open.

Lissa herself was a big fan of anal, and from the reactions of Aiko, this was the first time for her into this foray of pleasure. To that end, Lissa was determined to help her enjoy it. Her mouth worked on Aiko's clit, softly and tenderly, as she slid two fingers into the little Princess' pussy, moving them slowly in and out as Okoru's immense cock started to stretch her ass.

For Okoru the experience was quite something, as Aiko's ass was just as warm but much more tight, than her cunt. The lion took it slow, stopping often to allow Aiko's body to adjust, though unlike her pussy, Aiko's tight little bottom had no depth limit, and eventually his balls rested on her cunt and his fur pressed to her bottom when he was balls deep in her ass. Knowing that he still had to be slow and careful, Okoru began to pull back, the friction quite different from her pussy, and he groaned in pleasure.

Lissa did her best to keep the Princess calm as she licked that tiny nub tenderly with her fingers caressing Aiko's pussy. When she didn't hear Aiko exhale she stopped. "Breathe, Princess, if you don't it may hurt." She was trying to help after all with her returning to lick Aiko's nub and flicked it with her tongue making her gasp.

Aiko's hands fell from the door frame and down onto Liss's hips just as Okoru became balls deep in her ass. "Damn Okoru." Aiok Giggled as Lissa laughed softly as she gave his balls a gentle lick of encouragement when she believed Aiko had relaxed enough for him to continue. Aiko felt him slowly pull which created friction making her grunt while he groaned in pleasure. Lissa asked Aiko a question and Aiko was forced to breathe as she answered. "Its...Different." The feeling caused her muscles in her ass to constrict to hold his cock from time to time.

Okoru let Lissa instruct Aiko how best to take a cock in her ass since he'd never guided a woman through it before, and instead he concentrated ona slow rhythm that was not too fast, nor too slow, , pulling out and keeping Aiko's ass spread to how his huge cock gaped her tight hole, and Lissa, dirty woman that she proved to be, happily slobbered on his cock to lub it some more before she herself guided him back to Aiko's stretched ass.

Okoru groaned his pleasure and in fact had to slow to a stop at times when Aiko's ass would clench - not only so he did not hurt her, but so he didn't go hurtling toward his orgasm and fill her ass too soon. He wanted this to last awhile and soon he was growling to Aiko. "I'm going to cum soon Aiko. You want me to fill your ass lover?" he asked, his voice heated.

Aiko felt him pulling out of her ass making her groan while Lissa lubed up his cock that allowed him to sink back into her. Groaning under him as she felt him moving at a gentle pace. "I..In my ass." Aiko groaned softly with Lissa suddenly spit upwards when Okoru pulled back to give him extra lube. That spitting made Aiko shudder with Lissa inserting her fingers into her pussy just as she tried to bring Aiko to another orgasm that would pair off with Okoru's.

Okoru felt Lissa's fingers almost massaging his cock as he sank back into Aiko's tight little ass and he groaned, his shaft swelling and throbbing with the need for his quickly building release. When Aiko gave her consent to fill her ass with his cum, Okoru gripped her firm cheeks and kept her spread for him, his eyes locked on how her body writhed and swayed as he fucked her ass and the lion bared his teeth as he felt the building pressure. Then, with a low heated growl his cock pulsed, spurting out white hot ropes of cum deep into Aiko's anus, his girth pulsating as he twitched and moved only a little now, but he empited his balls into her. Lissa did purposefully massage his cock as he came, stirring her fingers inside of Aiko, rubbing all the sweet spots as Okoru came and Aiko's pussy leaked.

Lissa did her work as she got Aiko to cum to the sensation of Okoru's pulsing cock. Panting as Aiko's nails had dug into Lissa's lower back but after a few moments of catching her breath and her ass growing sore. She looked down at Lissa who was licking at her leaking pussy. "Enough Lissa....Please leave."

Lissa gave a begging look but Aiko wasn't going to have it. "Alright." Lissa got to her feet leaving the two alone.

"Okoru...Mind removing your cock." Aiko looked back at her lover seeing that blissful look on his face. That look of his made her smile knowing for the fact they both explored something new together. "My ass is starting to hurt, Beloved." Bluntly telling him that she needed him to remove his cock from her ass even if she was still trying to process what just happened.

Okoru left the dismissal of Lissa to Aiko, and did not complain, and as Aiko managed to get his attention he gave a nod and gently pulled out of her, the void left by his cock gaping her open for a moment before her muscles contracted, and yet his seed still leaked from her, dripping down her puffy and well-fucked pussy.

Okoru pulled Aiko back into the bedroom and shut the door, for though he did not mind fucking her where others could see, he felt that their softer cuddling and afterglow was all for them. As Okoru carried Aiko to their bed he said softly, "I hope her joining did not bother you my love. I did not invite her to participate and merely smiled at her a bit cheekily when she spotted us. I apologize if that upset you." he explained. It had not been an invitation, but Lissa might have taken it as such. Either way, Aiko had cum, twice, and Okoru knew she was likely a little spent. Laying on the bed he pulled Aiko atop him to hold her.

With him removing himself from her she winced with her giving a small cry of discomfort. After a few moments her body returned to its normal shape while he shut the door to carry her back to bed. Spent, dazed and light headed, she laid there on the bed but jumped as her ass screamed in pain. Okoru was quick to mention he didn't invite Lissa to join. "But...Why..." He pulled her on top of him as she curled up to him on his chest trying to think. "If you didn't invite her then how come you didn't say anything to her to just leave?" Her tone was of curiosity and there was no hint of anger or rage for what happened between the three of them. "I noticed one of the human males appearing but he slinked back into his room. That confused me if Lissa mistook the smile as an invite then why didn't he? Did you give him 'Push it and see what happens' glare?" Laughing softly as she moved kissing his chin as she couldn't see everything Okoru was doing behind her.

"When I saw her start to lick your pussy I thought you might rather like the sensation. How often can you get licked and penetrated at the same time?" he asked with a chuckle. "As to the male, maybe was was intimidated? I'm really not sure, but most human men likely wouldn't be able to compete with my size. They might just not be able to satify you." Okoru said, and though he wasn't bragging it was likely true. "Did you have fun?" he asked, rubbing her back.

Aiko looked at him as he spoke of how he thought she'd enjoy the experience but the male on the other hand may not be able to satisfy her. "Cocky much?" Laughing as she looked at him though she thought about it. "Even if you did allow the human to join he may have.." She shook her head knowing there was half breeds of humans and feys walking about back where Katie was living. There would have been a chance she'd be pregnant by the time they stormed Kyonin.

"The experience was new but yes I had fun." Aiko moved up to where she was looking down in his eyes. "Though I think I won't be entertaining the thought of threesomes anymore. Though putting on a show was exciting." Laughing as she kissed him softly.

Okoru laughed. "Cocky is one way to describe it. I mean me." he said with a wink. Then as Aiko continued he nodded. "Perhaps we can put on some more displays sometime, just don't be surprised if people want to join. I'll make sure that I don't let them any more, but maybe we'll instigate a few orgies." he said as he waggled his eyebrows. Reaching down he patted Aiko's bottom, which he was sure was tender. "How did you like the new experience? I'd like to claim your bottom now and then if you don't mind. I didn't hurt you did I?" he asked.

When he patted her ass she winced before him with her smacking his shoulder. "I.." Blushing as she laughed softly. "I think after a couple more tries I could enjoy it." She had a sly smile showing she was up for the task at hand. "Just allow my ass time to rest up from time to time." Aiko ran her fingers up through his fur along his arms before nuzzling up against his neck.

Okoru laughed softly. "I didn't mean to hurt you my love. It won't be something I'll do every time, I can promise you that. You should have more than enough time to heal." he reassured her. Rubbing his hands along her back an kissed her mouth softly. "You've had a long day. I think maybe we should get some rest." he told her in a whisper. "Thank you though my love. That was quite fun, and rather wonderful." he told her, and nuzzled her neck lovingly.

Moaning softly in the kiss she nodded to his acknowledgement that today has been a long day. Sitting up she waved her hand as the gas lamps died down until they were turned off completely. Even the candles for a softer lighting went out with the gas lamps. "Thank you for taking it easy on my ass." Laughing softly as she kissed his cheek while she slid off to his left side. Her wings laid back against her form with her nestled into his warm form and as usual her hand was placed over his heart. "No matter what happens or if we get into disagreements....I still love you." Yawning into his chest to conceal it while she moved her leg over his own to keep warm. At the moment she was starting to miss their little cabin where they shared their first encounter.

Okoru kissed her forehead as the lamps dimmed and he let her slide to his side and curl into him as he turned a bit to cradle her. "I love you Aiko." he said softly, and then would settle in to sleep, closing his eyes as he and his lover nestled together.

----------​

When next Aiko and Okoru had awakened it seemed to be in the middle of the night. Darkness hugn over the house and there was relative silence save for the few night insects that could be heard outside. Okoru's tummy rumbled a little and he knew he was going to have to go get a snack from the kitchen. Leaning over to kiss Aiko he asked her in a whisper, "Are you hungry baby? Want me to bring you something?"

With him kissing her she groaned softly to see it was still dark out. Her own stomach rumbled as he mentioned food which she forgotten all about it for a whole day. "That sounds wonderful. Some fruit if you don't mind." Aiko moved only to wince to feel her ass was hurting more than she thought. "I think I'm going to get washed up while you go grab us some snacks." Laughing softly she kissed him softly with her running her fingers along his cheek. Aiko let him go with her carefully getting out of bed then disappeared to the wash room where the water was already running. Silently she slipped in with the waters washing away any left over semen Okoru left behind. After a quick rub down with rose water she got out and dried off to find he hadn't returned. Silently she pushed the side door open then stepped out on the balcony and from there she could see the asurans she summon just standing their posts. The fakes seemed calm and focused unlike before when they were fighting even one another to break through the barrier.

Back
Top Bottom