Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Snipping the Puppet's Strings [-Haru|vampire-]

Okoru's hand slipped lower, caressing and palming her soft pink pussy, one finger pressing between her labia to play at her folds for a moment before tenderly probing her hole and coaxing a bit more wetness. In the meanwhile his mouth laved kisses and licks over her breasts and her bright pink nipples, sucking softly as he brought them to hard peaks and as he would hear her soft expressions the finger poised at the entrance to her little pussy would press into her, feeling her stretch a little to accommodate and his mouth would suck hard on one nipple. He wanted to bring her to a shuddering climax as she had done for him.

"Oh Okoru..." Moaning his name out as she felt his hand cupping her sex only to gently massage then prob her. With her holding on to his form she let him place her up on the edge of the tub so she didn't buckle in the water. Silently she ran her fingers through his mane to hold him to her breast while he suckled at her nipples to get them nice and perky. The more he rubbed the more she arched her back for him.

Her whispered words made him smile against her breast and Okoru's warm flexible tongue licked over her nipple, the roughness of the organ akin to a housecat and titillating to her breast. He sucked as well, and that finger inside of her started to slide in and out of her, pumping gently into her soft slick pussy. Now and then he would curl his finger and stroke along her g-spot, and after amoment he begand to lower himself into the water, his destination clear as his mouth trailed kisses down her body.

With his licking and suckling she curled her fingers along the edge of the tub with her heels digging into the side. She had to let him go before she accidently pulled on his mane. Though he popped her nipple free with his lips trailing while his finger moved within her. Moaning his name out just as he trailed further and further down made her smile. Aiko watched as he reach the fold he often plunged deep into either with his fingers, his cock or tongue. Once more it seemed he will plunge into her once more. Perhaps it was a good thing as she suddenly felt the need to be fucked for hours on end. Maybe with her mixed blood it made it odd to predict when she was of proper age to bare a child.

It was proof of Okoru's desire for her and also the effect she had on him as once more that wide and bright red cock began to peek from the sheath between Okoru's legs. His tongue soon reached that destination and plunged into her honeyed pussy, delving into her folds and then breaching her tight entrance for a moment as he tonguefucked her. A soft purring growl came from him as he tasted her and his fingers had withdrawn from her so that he could taste her properly, though one thick digit probed at her tiny starred back entrance, just below her swollen and dripping pussy, and that well-lubed finger managed to penetrate her, just barely, but enough that he felt that ring of muscle contract as he licked her needful cunt.

A small cry of shock escaped her lips as its been some time since he touched her starred entrance. A smile crossed her lips as his tongue was skillfully licking her folds only to slip inside her. Moaning before him as she had slipped her legs up over his wide shoulders so he had full access to her. "By the lords, Okoru!" Her heart hummed for him as her swollen pussy dripped for him. It was getting to the point she needed him to pound himself deep into her own begging pussy. "Okoru....Okoru...Lets get to the bed. I want that cock deep inside me now!"

Without even drying her ff Okoru lifted her effortlessly from the tub, his tongue never once leaving her pussy as her legs dangled over his shoulders and he held her easily. To the bedroom they went and she was laid on the bed, legs akimbo, as he kept them lifted and pushed back while he feasted on her lovely cunt. With a final lick from her back entrance to her clit, Okoru pushed himself up, his bright red cock slapping the inside of her thigh as he grasped the base and rubbed it along her labia, seeing how they split for him, but not yet trying to push into her. "Are you ready my love?" he asked, and gently prodded at her sopping entrance, then her tiny rosebud a little lower. By now her juices had run from her pussy and down her ass, coating that tiny hole, and Okoru's voice was raspy as he asked, "Which hole would you like plundered first?"

Laying on the bed she gasped at the feeling of him rubbing her then slapping her thigh with his cock. She watched him carefully while she heard him asking which hole. A wicked smile stretched across her lips as a thought hit her. "Ass but...One condition.." She said as she sat up onto her elbows with water was left rolled off of her skin. "You cum straight into my womb. For some reason I want or need to feel that hot, thick cum of yours deep inside me." She didn't know what has come over her but she just knew she wanted to feel his seed inside her. The thought of feeling it once more made her juices run even more that it coated the underside of his cock.

"Though when you bury that cock in my pussy I won't you to be facing me. I want you to see my face and for me to see yours when you release."

Her admission and wicked grin was what Okoru wanted to hear. "Of course my love." he said, and without putting her facing away from him, and instead staying just where he was, Okoru settled that wide cockhead at her tiny entrance, her perky rounded cheeks already spread for him with her legs up and pushed back as they were. A gentle motion of his hips rubbed that thick length along her soaking and dripping slit, her puffy labia massaging his cock as he then pressed at her tiny rosebud. He had to go slow, and felt the natual resistance of her body, that tight ring of muscle almost seeming to fight the huge invasion, and so Okoru instead slipped into her tight little pussy, just the first few inches, but enough to stretch her and let her feel what was to come. Okoru only moved those first few inches in and out of her, the sloppy wet sounds of her little cunt turning him on more, and then he prodded once more at her tiny asshole, and finally he felt it gve and stretch, that immense tightness only taking the ridged head of his cock for now and he stopped so that Aiko could adjust.

"Ah..." She winced as he pushed into her tiny pucker then he went to her pussy to gather the juices up to help with the lube. Moaning as he thrust into her a few times then he returned to push further inside her. Groaning as he pushed into her to feel the faint pop of the tip entered her. "Oh god!" Laying there as he let her adjust to feeling the cock in her ass and she knew this was a rare treat for him. The work outs had tighten things up for her and even her legs pushed as far back to the point her knees were touching her shoulders. "Did you get bigger?"

The exclamation from his lover's lips made Okoru smile and he just rested with that huge cockhead nestled inside of her tight little ass. He groaned at how tight she was and already his chest rose and fell in his lust as he looked down to see her legs slayed for him, her deeply hued pussy and how it leaked onto his cock to lube it and her little asshole now stretched around his cock. "Bigger? I do not think so my love, though perhaps I should take your ass more often to get you used to it." he said with a grin. Slowly he began to move, only sliding those first few thick inches in and out of her, and letting her adjust a little before he forced another couple inches into her, not even half of what he had between his legs, but stretching her all the more, his eyes intent upon her own, his pleasure obvious on his face.

Slowly she put her hands on his chest to feel those lustful shuddering deep breaths of his. Her own heart was racing as he pushed and pulled back on his cock. Groaning softly as she saw the look of delight and pleasure in his eyes. Smiling she pulled him down in a kiss that was quick just as he pushed further in her ass. "Fuck..." Groaning as he pushed more of himself deep inside her. Taking deep breaths herself as not even half of himself was inside her. "You taking my ass often? I thought you taking my ass would be a rare yet nice treat for you." Though she giggled softly. "Though all of my orifices are tight compared to you."

The loo on her face was heavenly as he pushed more into her, filling her up a bit more, and her statement made him smile. "It should be a rare treat, but don't think I'm not going to try and seduce you into giving up that fine little rump of yours a bit more often." he admitted, and started to pump those first few inches in and out of her little pucker, pulling out finally to see how he'd stretched her, her entrance a little red from friction, and to help compensate he slipped back into her well lubed pussy until his cock glistened and then slid back into her anal opening, bending down to kiss her heatedly as he moved his hips gently.

Wincing as he pulled out of her but moaned loudly as he entered her pussy for a few movements only to return to her ass. To feel him pushing back into her just as he leaned in to kiss her. Moaning in the kiss with her reaching down between them to help relocate some of her juices to around his shaft to make things easier for them. To feel him accidently push more of himself deeper into her made her gasp in the kiss. It was a surprising feeling of being stretched out but she wasn't in pain. Instead she put her hands on his hips gently pulling on him.

Even the wince made him want her all the more, and Okoru's thick cock throbbed inside of her, though she'd pleasured him earlier and his stamina now would be excellent, and there was no indication he was even close to an orgasm. He began to slowly pump in and out of her orifice, those first six thick inches all he could manage at the moment, though Aiko seemed eager and pulled on his hips. Her wanton disregard for herself and lust for him brought a growl of approval and Okoru felt her juices dripping from her pussy to coat his rigid pulsing shaft. "I love you my Princess. I will always be your Undying." he whispered to her as he claimed her mouth and slowly pumped his cock in and out of her ass.

With a smile she pulled him in the kiss with her arms wrapping around him. Good thing his mouth sealed her lips as her cries of delight would have waken everyone in the cabin up. The sounds of the wet smacking between them echoed in the night air within their bedroom. Even if he only gave her a small portion of himself to her within her ass, it didn't matter. Her body trembled under him with her hanging on to him while he pumped into her ass. Though she was lost in the pleasures of their carnal lust that she'd be cumming in massive amounts. With the kiss breaking to get some fresh air she looked up at him. "Well my Undying...Don't disappoint your Princess and go against orders." She knew full well he wouldn't but it was fun to show some dominance over him.

"I will never disappoint you my love." he assured her, but thrust a bit harder into her, forcing another bit of that thick meat into her body, making sure he asserted his dominance as well. He didn't much care if anyone else awakened, and yet he did seal her mouth with his kiss, his large hands finding her breasts as he fucked her, grabbing her tits which were jiggling wildly, his finger tugging her nipples roughly almost as he pushed even more cock into her, trying his best t eventually work himself into her ass balls deep.

Once more her moans were loud as he sealed her lips to keep her quiet. Perhaps he didn't want others to know what he was doing to her nor didn't give a shit and just wanted this to be between them. The more he worked himself into her ass the more she moaned into him grabbing her breasts to tug on her nipples. Soon she felt that final thrust to have him balls deep in her ass making her shiver and whimper in the kiss. If she was an Asuran she wouldn't doubt if she was in full heat and wanting his seed to put the flames out.

Finally he was buried as deeply into her as he could be, her ass impossibly stretched around his cock, and his heavy balls resting on the soft curve of her ass. Now began the slow pushes and pulls in and out of her, feeding those thick inches to her over and over, letting her ass massage his cock as he drove her closer to her orgasm. "I want you to cum for me love. If you need me in your pussy, you let me know... but I will fill your womb with my seed." he promised, unsure if she needed his cock in her snatch to cum, or if she would do so being fucked in the ass. Either way he wanted to feel it, and his thrusts became stronger, still slow pulling out, but slamming back into her ass now, causing her whole body to jolt.

"Al...Alright..." Confirming on when she'd order him as he slammed into her ass over and over. This sensation made her moan into his arm to keep herself quiet. Moments went by as she grew closer and closer to an orgasm. "Be...Okoru, I'm so close to orgasming. I need you I my pussy and pound away!" Her tone was begging and pleading for him. "I want to feel it inside and over flowing tonight!" Her voice rang out with her nails digging into his furry form.

Without a pause Okoru pulled out of her well-fucked ass, that hole now gaped open by his huge cock, though slowly shrinking back to a normal size as he buried his dick into Aiko's pussy in one strong thrust, his balls slapping her sore and sensitive rosebud as his shaft plunged into her body, her cervix penetrated at the rough treatment and Okoru purred and growled as he began to do as she had ordered him to do; pound away. Her body was jounced and jolted with his thrusts and her tits bounced wildly as he stretched and filled her pussy over and over again, lewd sloppy wet noises filling the room.

"Ah...Ah!" She grabbed hold of the sheets under her but with force she flipped them over with her riding his large cock. With her feet up under her she was literally bouncing on him to have his cock drive deep inside her and he can see it happening. Panting loudly with her cries of enjoyment rang out with the sounds of the lewd wet slapping echoed. Her breasts bounced with her suddenly coming down with her gushing her juices out over his cock, rocking her hips as with each pulse a rush of her juices ran through his fur.

"That's it my love! Fuck me!" Okoru growled to her, looking down to see her tummy bulge with each movement of cock inside of her, her small body accommodating him. Her gushing pussy made her channel all the more slick and accepting of his girth and those wet sounds seemed so much louder now and her rocking hips stirred him inside of her. "Churn that cunt on my cock baby." Okoru encouraged, loving how she talked dirty to hi and returning the favor.

Okoru then flipped them over, so she was riding his cock, and grinned up at her.

With her on top now she rode his cock hard. "I want you to fill my pussy with that cum! No holding back!" Panting as she reached down holding onto his lower stomach to get some leverage on him. Her hips bounced over his cock to have it driven inside her. Her juices flowed as if it was a calm stream yet any moment it felt like the dam was going to break and she'd be flooding the bed to show how horny she was that night.

"You just ride my cock my love and I'll take care of the rest." Okoru promised and drove his hips upward as Aiko drove downward, her tummy bulging with each thrust and the slosh of his earlier climax could be heard in her belly. Claws dug into her hips as he gripped her tight, and his thighs trembled as his orgasm approached. "... gonna fill you up...!" he grunted and growled and then his meaty cock swelled and pulsed, his balls twitching as he arched his back and drove his girth into her womb, a gout of hot seed erupting from him as Okoru moaned his pleasure and filled her pussy just as she had asked.

Back
Top Bottom